PDA

View Full Version : What race/class/deity/alignment are you irl?

pink grapefruit
09-29-2021, 01:36 AM
Also why? They're simple enough questions; answer them as you see fit! :)

As a massive nerd/godless heathen, I've always thought of fictional fantasy heroes as being the best role models a person can have. Samwise Gamgee ofc is the noblest hero with the purest of intentions and love in his heart. Taking this a step further, it's fun to imagine your idealized self as you would a fantasy character.

I wrote out a long post but may wait a bit before sharing. Here's me, though:

lawful good
half elf
paladin
rallos zek

Whale biologist
09-29-2021, 01:47 AM
you can't be lawful+good in the rallos, you know, the thing

halfling/bristlebane/charizard baby!!

imperiouskitten
09-29-2021, 01:48 AM
neutral good
high elf
druidcleric
erollisi

but I got nibbled by a vampire once and now when the planets transit a certain way, I can get a lil weird like galadriel in that one scene except worse, and my alignment inverts toward chaotic evil. Then I start conjuring demons and using enchanter nuke magic, lots of blades and ropes and mana drain. So the elf central planners assigned me a hunk with demon suppression training to be my minder, which is very awesome. So my eeevil streak is much tempered. Pras Ero

Bardp1999
09-29-2021, 01:51 AM
Chaotic good
Human
Bard
Agnostic

Tunabros
09-29-2021, 01:55 AM
neutral good
human
cleric
Mithaniel Marr

imperiouskitten
09-29-2021, 02:08 AM
neutral good
human
cleric
Mithaniel Marr

not really, u treat ppl who are nice to u like sh*t! :eek: u troll the forums and post meanly!

ur a neutral kid of agnostic egotism, trust me i can see it (no offense. i believe in you're future!)

Anyway lets get some f'n flavor text in this bitchcuntwhore, don't just answer the prompt u goobs

Tunabros
09-29-2021, 02:15 AM
not really, u treat ppl who are nice to u like sh*t! :eek: u troll the forums and post meanly!

ur a neutral kid of agnostic egotism, trust me i can see it (no offense. i believe in you're future!)

Anyway lets get some f'n flavor text in this bitchcuntwhore, don't just answer the prompt u goobs

Lol

your literally some dumb bitch who shut up about dumb shit

I can't even comprehend what your saying half the time

imperiouskitten
09-29-2021, 02:18 AM
Lol

your literally some dumb bitch who shut up about dumb shit

I can't even comprehend what your saying half the time

very good aligned post. heres a cartoon to explain what u could not comprehend. when u shown up on the forums i was liek

https://i.imgur.com/VChBE7p.png

Tunabros
09-29-2021, 02:21 AM
very good aligned post. heres a cartoon to explain what u could not comprehend. when u shown up on the forums i was liek

https://i.imgur.com/VChBE7p.png

*turns into a based gigachad forum quester god*

very nice

starkind
09-29-2021, 08:00 AM
Troll
Highest Priestess
Quellious
Chaotic Evil

Toxigen
09-29-2021, 08:19 AM
apache attack helicopter

starkind
09-29-2021, 09:47 AM
apache attack helicopter

I'm an:
Hughes OH-6 Cayuse https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hughes_OH-6_Cayuse
Class wizard.
Diety, Tunare.
Lawful Evil.

My pilot is armed with a Henry U.S. Survival AR-7 Rifle.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/ArmaLite_AR-7

And a case of Castillo Gold Rum.

https://i.imgur.com/Tqf83a4.jpg

pink grapefruit
09-29-2021, 09:51 AM
you can't be lawful+good in the rallos, you know, the thing

halfling/bristlebane/charizard baby!!

I asked some DND nerds and they said paladins can worship whoever they want and alignment doesn't even necessarily matter.

did my research

starkind
09-29-2021, 09:56 AM
Tempest is a good bro who does war, paladins.

pink grapefruit
09-29-2021, 09:58 AM
I have been many different things at different points in my life, from a paladin to a backstabbing rogue.

What has never changed has been my race. I have always been and always will be a half elf. Much like Arwen, I share an eventual fate with humanity- a fate that cannot be known until it is upon us. The elven half of my heritage sometimes makes it difficult for the humans in my life to understand me well. We think differently much of the time, and I often find myself lost in uselessly romantic and fantastical notions (like this thread) that do not exist outside my mind.

Lawful good. However chaotic I may seem to others at times, I know in my heart that I am lawful good. I drive the speed limit, never cheat on anything, and work hard to maintain order. A Hermione sort of goody two-shoes :P

At my best, I am a paladin; striving to embody strength, practice acceptance, and sincerely express a truthful kindness to the world. The strong should care for the weak, and I am certainly strong.

Paradoxically, I almost want to choose Rallos Zek as my deity. It's likely the human in me that finds itself in such a paradox. While I wish to care for the weak, I also want to destroy those weaker than me in some areas of my life. My competitive human spirit, I suppose. You are right to fear me, as I will cut you down ruthlessly if you stand in my way. I'm not above vengeance, and paladins carry swords along with their shields and books.

Gustoo
09-29-2021, 09:58 AM
Chaotic Good
Barbarian
Shaman
Bristlebane

I selected this as my ideal self for the following reasons.

1. I wish to be a larger than life human that stands out as the barbarians do. The barbarians also seem more peaceful and less imperialistic than the humans do which also suits me. I will never be as unfettered as a halfling so I don't see their life as being one that I might aspire too, additionally their propensity for gossip and fussiness does not suit me either. The somewhat ostere barbarian seems to take hearty joy in their lot despite being in the icy north.

2. I wish to have the utility and knowledge of the earth and spirit world as a shaman does to provide versatile enhancement to those around them while also being able to survive the world and its various perils. I like to make things so the alchemy aspect of the class also fits. A druid would have been good too.

3. I believe in the light hearted glee that bristlebane seems to embody. Life was made by God and was to be cherished and enjoyed like all of the gifts we have. It isn't to be squandered through stress and psychotic focus on any particular thing, but a zeal for every moment as it happens.

something like that. Kinda hard.

pink grapefruit
09-29-2021, 10:07 AM
Chaotic Good
Barbarian
Shaman
Bristlebane

I selected this as my ideal self for the following reasons.

1. I wish to be a larger than life human that stands out as the barbarians do. The barbarians also seem more peaceful and less imperialistic than the humans do which also suits me. I will never be as unfettered as a halfling so I don't see their life as being one that I might aspire too, additionally their propensity for gossip and fussiness does not suit me either. The somewhat ostere barbarian seems to take hearty joy in their lot despite being in the icy north.

2. I wish to have the utility and knowledge of the earth and spirit world as a shaman does to provide versatile enhancement to those around them while also being able to survive the world and its various perils. I like to make things so the alchemy aspect of the class also fits. A druid would have been good too.

3. I believe in the light hearted glee that bristlebane seems to embody. Life was made by God and was to be cherished and enjoyed like all of the gifts we have. It isn't to be squandered through stress and psychotic focus on any particular thing, but a zeal for every moment as it happens.

something like that. Kinda hard.

This was a good one. Shaman such an interesting pick, and the race and deity make good sense. Buffing your rl friends with ashwagandha :D

Nexii
09-29-2021, 10:21 AM
lawful evil
dark elf
cleric
innoruuk

though irl I'm more lawful neutral, so between LN/LE depending

Whale biologist
09-29-2021, 11:15 AM
I asked some DND nerds and they said paladins can worship whoever they want and alignment doesn't even necessarily matter.

did my research

I thought if they disobeyed their diety God they become fallen(like a woman), lose their powers, and have to "make it clap" at the inn, so to speak. Not like that in 5e?

If they were evil from the get-go they'd be a blackguard.

pink grapefruit
09-29-2021, 11:25 AM
I thought if they disobeyed their diety God they become fallen(like a woman), lose their powers, and have to "make it clap" at the inn, so to speak. Not like that in 5e?

If they were evil from the get-go they'd be a blackguard.

Yeah the newer editions changed it bc lame rules about what a paladin can and can't do are stupid.

Gustoo
09-29-2021, 01:10 PM
I think rules are good.

You can't get powers from a diety you no longer serve. If the powers are deity derived, it makes sense that there may be some sort of bargain in play.

depends what universe the magic nonsense is existing in of course.

unsunghero
09-29-2021, 01:12 PM
Lawful neutral
Human
Knight
Agnostic

All for law and order, unless that order is corrupt. In which case I’ll take it down by any way possible, including stabbing it in the back when they least expect it. Only someone worthy of an honorable fight gets an honorable fight

Basically I’m Jamie Lannister, minus the infatuation with my cunt of a sister (I’m an only child anyway)

BY WHAT RIGHT DOES THE WOLF JUDGE THE LION

Gustoo
09-29-2021, 05:46 PM
Jaime was pretty cool sometimes.

A Knight
09-29-2021, 06:34 PM
Probably still a Dwarf Paladin.

I will always be attached to Ranger though. From PKing, around after EQ died.

But I think everyone thinks I'm an SK, so I wouldn't mind being a Dwarf Paladin that has invis, fear and snare or something.

I was frozen in time at Giant Fort in GD. I was the first to think EQ was dying, but was ignored and left frozen. A giant thawed me 200 years later, and they used me as a toy, and I was disgraced. A necro then came to kill the giants for armor but he too was trapped. He taught me some spells and I escaped. I later found out Kaladim was invaded and he was part of some low ranking, but significant commanders. Still loyal to Kaladim, I defeated him but spared him, as his last words were true, he did increase my power. Now I am a roaming dwarf of old times, still weak in the real of world of Norrath, but in another dimension I have gained many ranks.

starkind
09-29-2021, 07:29 PM
I'm in favor of completely making up classes, paladins should be lawful good and at least require a lawful diety.

When your paladins lawful evil and follows some demon then it's time to make up a new class.

They can still have lay on hands. Just call them Contractors or something.

imperiouskitten
09-29-2021, 07:46 PM
only children and favorite children/best looking children unite

starkind
09-29-2021, 07:47 PM
Well. I am a troll. Like it's what I am. And I feel like trolls are very primal and basic. I'm like a force of nature. Yet not a builder or really deep thinker. Trolls are very impulsive and just do as they feel. Also even though I rolled a constitution of 3, some how I'm incredibly resilient. And pain tolerant. I may only have 20 hitpoints, and if I get hit for 19 it's just like I shrugged off the blow and just enrage.

High priestess because the Gods favor me. I'm wise beyond understanding and the most perceptive being I know. When I feel bad the God's are wrathful when I feel good the sun shines and peace reigns.

Chaotic evul. Because I am pretty much egoless id at this point and see no beginning or end so absolutely no respect for authority or individuality. Everything just is. It's either tasty or gross and in the way of tastiness.

Quellious, because even though I'm really stoopid and handicapped and have like the shortest term memory and forget what I just learned. I like butterflies. And to explore. And learn things. And when I am not hungry I admire my food and friends and I really enjoy becoming grounded and zen and get lost in the randomness of nature.

A Knight
09-29-2021, 07:48 PM
Ehh /shrugs. He was frozen in time. What about Conscription? Doesn't sound cool but Justicar is already taken.

Root vs engulfing darkness? Isn't root break at like 125 sv magic or 150, and snare is 150-170 sv magic or are they the same thing? Back in the day all I ever remember caring about with sv magic was snare.

starkind
09-29-2021, 07:55 PM
Ehh /shrugs. He was frozen in time. What about Conscription? Doesn't sound cool but Justicar is already taken.

Root vs engulfing darkness? Isn't root break at like 125 sv magic or 150, and snare is 150-170 sv magic or are they the same thing? Back in the day all I ever remember caring about with sv magic was snare.

You sound like a lawful evil Dwarven mercenary, bg2 bounty hunter is a great class. All kinds of traps, even magic imprisonment deep in the earth at high level.

Tunabros
09-29-2021, 07:55 PM
your cringe

imperiouskitten
09-29-2021, 07:56 PM
your cringe

ur not good aligned at all:o

so ur poast is TOP cringe

starkind
09-29-2021, 08:05 PM
Tunabros strikes me as

Wood elf. Cuz of their smug superiority, yet totally wild and unsophisticated demeanor. And still some how neurotic behavior.

Berserker. Due to their single mindedness and tenacity. This could one day develop into Kansai if they where to develop an ethos or moral framework larger than their own ego and perfection.

Neutral evil. They only want the most advantageous transactions. And to look good. Compared to everyone they look down their pointy nose at. Everything is a competition, and it's all about being perfect and scoring points.

Cazic Thule. They're afraid to truly express themselves and wear their persona like a masquerade. Deeply troubled by shadow personas they see reflected in everyone around them, that their afraid of.

I say this all out of Trollish love and a desire for you to realize your full potential one day, rather than being yet just another cliche peanut in the gallery.

A Knight
09-29-2021, 08:20 PM
I'm really paranoid that talking about my character will make someone at the forums mad at me, but I'm sick of being paranoid of going, "If I bend my elbow will God or satan do something? If I tap my arm, will God or satan do something?" But oh well, hopefully one day I can have a free mind.

Conscripter

Same stats as Paladin

- Less buffs

- No flash of light

- Stuns, plus a special class stun to replace flash of light but it breaks fear.

- Fear

- Engulfing darkness

- No lay hands.

I don't know if that's what we were doing, making a class. But oh well.

pink grapefruit
09-29-2021, 08:23 PM
idk what half of y'all are talking about lmao.

Stay weird, elf nerds xD

starkind
09-29-2021, 08:24 PM
I'm really paranoid that talking about my character will make someone at the forums mad at me, but I'm sick of being paranoid of going, "If I bend my elbow will God or satan do something? If I tap my arm, will God or satan do something?" But oh well, hopefully one day I can have a free mind.

Conscripter

Same stats as Paladin

- Less buffs

- No flash of light

- Stuns, plus a special class stun to replace flash of light but it breaks fear.

- Fear

- Engulfing darkness

- No lay hands.

I don't know if that's what we were doing, making a class. But oh well.

Seems like a rly fun pvp class.

Boptop
09-29-2021, 08:26 PM
Halfling Rogue, Prexus

starkind
09-29-2021, 08:27 PM
Halfling Rogue, Prexus

Feels neutral good 2 me.

What adventure, quest, occupation doth this rogue pursue?

imperiouskitten
09-29-2021, 08:36 PM
Tunabros strikes me as

Wood elf. Cuz of their smug superiority, yet totally wild and unsophisticated demeanor. And still some how neurotic behavior.

Berserker. Due to their single mindedness and tenacity. This could one day develop into Kansai if they where to develop an ethos or moral framework larger than their own ego and perfection.

Neutral evil. They only want the most advantageous transactions. And to look good. Compared to everyone they look down their pointy nose at. Everything is a competition, and it's all about being perfect and scoring points.

Cazic Thule. They're afraid to truly express themselves and wear their persona like a masquerade. Deeply troubled by shadow personas they see reflected in everyone around them, that their afraid of.

I say this all out of Trollish love and a desire for you to realize your full potential one day, rather than being yet just another cliche peanut in the gallery.

here here
let's see if he's "good aligned" enough to accept this love

Whale biologist
09-29-2021, 08:48 PM
idk what half of y'all are talking about lmao.

Stay weird, elf nerds xD

Your secret agent name is your favorite color and the number of wellness apps you have on your phone.

What is it?

pink grapefruit
09-29-2021, 08:50 PM
Your secret agent name is your favorite color and the number of wellness apps you have on your phone.

What is it?

*counts*

purple 15!

and yours?

imperiouskitten
09-29-2021, 08:50 PM
purple sixty-nine

max cimarron

Playboy (grandpa named that street) Cimarron

Max Maple
Max Playboy

Whale biologist
09-29-2021, 08:59 PM
*counts*

purple 15!

and yours?

Blue 1, or Blue 2 if the Subway app counts. 🙃

starkind
09-29-2021, 09:00 PM
argonneonled2

pink grapefruit
09-29-2021, 09:03 PM
Blue 1, or Blue 2 if the Subway app counts. 🙃

Subway app definitely does not count. They don't even sell real bread or tuna. What's the one you use? I'm a fan of the very simply designed actcompanion, with honorable mentions for forest, cronometer, and ofc co-star.

https://i.imgur.com/TKc8tmx.jpg

A Knight
09-29-2021, 09:09 PM
What if Conscripters is a masculine religion. They are good and decent folk, but their masculinity leans them to be slightly evil. If there are other beliefs out there that are worse, and they defeat it, then their masculinity might counteract itself.

They worship a woman that is a god, which helps them add to their justification that they are a good order. However their god is actually a trans woman.

unsunghero
09-29-2021, 09:11 PM
Subway app definitely does not count. They don't even sell real bread or tuna. What's the one you use? I'm a fan of the very simply designed actcompanion, with honorable mentions for forest, cronometer, and ofc co-star.

Yeah I used to get subway (tuna subs) almost every day until a co-worker looked up just how many carbs are in their breads, right around the same time that news story broke about them using fake tuna

Haven’t gotten them since

Whale biologist
09-29-2021, 09:42 PM

MyFitnessPal. I used to be able to track steps on there but my new phone won't for some reason.

I also had headspace and I think Calm? The one lebron signed up with, but they wanted a monthly fee to tell me to go to bed. They're off now.

unsunghero
09-29-2021, 09:55 PM
MyFitnessPal. I used to be able to track steps on there but my new phone won't for some reason.

I also had headspace and I think Calm? The one lebron signed up with, but they wanted a monthly fee to tell me to go to bed. They're off now.

iPhones I think have a health app built in that automatically tracks it, the little heart icon app. Didn’t even realized it existed until recently

pink grapefruit
09-29-2021, 10:10 PM

Ohh nice. I'm apple so just use their fitness app, which could be better but is mostly fine. Audio Dharma is basically a recording of everything that goes on at a legit Theravada sangha in Cali and has very cool guided meditations, all free ofc.

Anyway we should get the thread back on track, sorry guys. He tricked me, you all saw it.

Whale biologist, did you ever share your fantasy race and class and everything?

Let's see...

True neutral as you don't have a particular agenda here and can be both kind and mean. There are definitely more chaotic posters, and you also don't care about the rules.

Erudite because you generally tend to think you're the smartest person in the room and you don't really make any effort to hide this feeling. You do have enough intellect to be somewhat interesting, as any erudite would.

Rogue on account of your general sneakiness. You don't let on much about yourself, and enjoy throwing out a well-timed attack when you want to make a point about something. When people try to confront you about anything you just make a good-humored joke to distract and change the topic, but you're not really a true Bristlebane follower...

Solusek Ro is more your kinda guy, as you enjoy the dumpster fire that is the p99 forum.

how close am i?

Whale biologist
09-29-2021, 10:22 PM
Ohh nice. I'm apple so just use their fitness app, which could be better but is mostly fine. Audio Dharma is basically a recording of everything that goes on at a legit Theravada sangha in Cali and has very cool guided meditations, all free ofc.

Anyway we should get the thread back on track, sorry guys. He tricked me, you all saw it.

Whale biologist, did you ever share your fantasy race and class and everything?

Let's see...

True neutral as you don't have a particular agenda here and can be both kind and mean. There are definitely more chaotic posters, and you also don't care about the rules.

Erudite because you generally tend to think you're the smartest person in the room and you don't really make any effort to hide this feeling. You do have enough intellect to be somewhat interesting, as any erudite would.

Rogue on account of your general sneakiness. You don't let on much about yourself, and enjoy throwing out a well-timed attack when you want to make a point about something. When people try to confront you about anything you just make a good-humored joke to distract and change the topic, but you're not really a true Bristlebane follower...

Solusek Ro is more your kinda guy, as you enjoy the dumpster fire that is the p99 forum.

how close am i?

I do identify as a Bristlebane Halfling, I think they were neutral on SZ so it checks out.

I'm definitely not Erudite though just persnickety.

Anyway Sol Ro burnt down the elven forest around Takish-Hiz. I don't approve. 😡

starkind
09-30-2021, 11:28 AM
I do identify as a Bristlebane Halfling, I think they were neutral on SZ so it checks out.

I'm definitely not Erudite though just persnickety.

Anyway Sol Ro burnt down the elven forest around Takish-Hiz. I don't approve. 😡

I agree. You're like a bristle halfer who's got an erude mask and larps the former on occasion for funzies.

That's y I tease u and don't get all uppity and mean.

Tunabros
09-30-2021, 12:20 PM
Tunabros strikes me as

no clue what you said

please seek help

Whale biologist
09-30-2021, 12:52 PM
no clue what you said

please seek help

https://i.imgur.com/AepK9Y5.jpg

starkind
09-30-2021, 01:53 PM
https://i.imgur.com/AepK9Y5.jpg

Omfg. Hand me my tictacticals bitch.

Jibartik
09-30-2021, 01:56 PM
I’m dark elf and a fan of tunare but if I have to keep listening to these bristlebane loving halflings exagurations about my people I’m going to summon innoruuk myself.

starkind
09-30-2021, 02:17 PM
https://i.imgur.com/lMH1fjh.jpeg

Tunabros
09-30-2021, 02:49 PM
drugs

Gustoo
09-30-2021, 08:17 PM
I think that the answers to the OP question should be limited to everquest classes, races, and deities.

Non-game combinations seem acceptable, but stuff from different fantasy genre crap kinda derails for me.

beargryllz
09-30-2021, 09:05 PM
Orc
Cleric
Rallos Zek
Chaotic Evil

pink grapefruit
09-30-2021, 09:14 PM
Orc
Cleric
Rallos Zek
Chaotic Evil

Bold.

Care to share why?

starkind
09-30-2021, 09:17 PM
Bold.

Care to share why?

Omg haz u run into A Orc Cleric in oasis? Those orcs are God's.

I bet that's why.

imperiouskitten
09-30-2021, 09:47 PM
no clue what you said

please seek help

i grasped it. i grasp most of the posts you are happy to describe as above ur IQ