PDA

View Full Version : Supernatural

Mesocyclone
09-28-2021, 10:16 PM
One month until Halloween...

- Have you ever seen or experienced anything supernatural? If yes, what happened?

For me, I went my whole life without ever seeing or experiencing anything supernatural.
Until the night of October 29, 2007. Mine was not a pleasant experience, in fact its the most afraid I've ever been. I was in my den that evening, not doing good during that period as my dad's health was failing from mini strokes and repeated UTIs/hospital stays. The television was off, I wasn't in a mood that night for TV. My mind was incredibly stressed because of dad. I finished off 2 beers I had in the fridge and remember, for some reason, staring into the turned off TV. And then it began. All of a sudden it dawned on me... I was not in the reflection. Waved my hands (see movie 1408 - just like that) but I was on there in the TV screen's (tube TV) reflection.
A few minutes passed as I sat in disbelief and bewilderment. Then a form began to emerge in the TV reflection exactly where I was sitting in the chair. Soon it became a crisp, pitch black, wolf with piercing white glowing eyes, and it was looking directly back at me. It stayed there in my TV reflection that night for about 45 minutes. Never been so terrified before or since.
And that's not all. In the TV reflection during the black wolf display, I also saw other very bizarre things only in the TV reflection (they were not there when I turned around and looked with my naked eyes). First, a few (phantom) carboard boxes on my den floor that my brain immediately told me were to signify someone moving in, or moving in general. The worst was what I saw in the TV reflection on top of my kitchen table - in the adjacent room. An old 1800s style wooden coffin, looked to be probably made of cheap pine, wide at the shoulders and narrow at the feet, same as coffins in old westerns.

1. I can't fully explain the black wolf seated where I was supposed to be. Bible talks about the devil as a wolf that comes to steal and destroy. I figured I was the wolf then, and that was my judgement to become free from sin (thou shalt not kill)
2. The "moving" boxes symbolized a few things. A week after the incident mama moved in with me and dad moved into a nursing home. 2.5 years passed and dad died. Then 7 more passed and mama died. So they moved in life and they also moved into the afterlife (away from me on Earth).
3. the coffin makes sense - i think it symbolizes my death in the future, or maybe both theirs, and thus, my pain now.

Never experienced anything like that before or since, just that once night. Won't ever forget it.

Tunabros
09-28-2021, 10:19 PM
h!trick

didn't read FYI

Whale biologist
09-28-2021, 10:32 PM
I saw a purple and green but 90% transparent Eastern style dragon-spirit fly out of someone else's head and into my body

Was very very high :p

unsunghero
09-28-2021, 10:45 PM
Awesome topic. Got a couple stories

I always told my friends as someone who jogs at night 3-4x a week it was only a matter of time before I saw either a UFO or a dead body, because it’s always the joggers who see these. Well the UFO one happened. Years ago at night when I was jogging there was an big orb of light in the sky, not like a light shining onto something but an actual orb of light, flying faster and in a movement pattern that no jet or even the modern drones now could not have made. It was fast, low flying, made sort of a Nike swoosh movement and then straight up and it was gone. I didn’t even have time to yell out for the aliens to throw down a ladder. I’d have climbed right up into that bitch to say welcome to Earth if they woulda let me. Just please don’t put any probes in my ass…

As a young adult one morning I was waking up and walking into the bathroom. As I kicked on the light my toothpaste tube went flying off the counter-top and into the wall, hard, like it had been thrown. I was tired and so my brain immediately fed me explanations as to why this was. The first was that a draft from opening the door must have flung it somehow. As I picked up the toothpaste tube I realized it was full, and heavy. I decided to test something so I put it back on the counter-top at the verrrry edge, as close to the edge as I could. Then I swung open the door as hard as I could over and over again. The tube didn’t budge. I have no explanation for what happened that morning

Last one, and the best one: I went to visit an old friend and co-worker at a retail sporting good store I used to work at when I was 18. After we exchanged pleasantries he said “hey man, you wanna see a ufo?” He explained that his uncle had recently installed a motion camera on his back patio and it picked up a ufo. He had the video of it and played it for me. It was a back patio at night, all of a sudden an orb of light comes down and starts slowly tracking around the patio in almost a figure-8 pattern, as if it was looking for something. Then the light morphs into this stream of light that goes straight up into the sky. Picture like a telephone pole thickness of white light solid light straight up. And it slowly faded out

I was like “yo man that’s the clearest and most convincing ufo footage I’ve ever seen, you gotta post that shit online”. No idea what they ended up doing with it

unsunghero
09-28-2021, 10:46 PM
Damn OP, yours sounded freaky

Gustoo
09-28-2021, 10:51 PM
Last one, and the best one: I went to visit an old friend and co-worker at a retail sporting good store I used to work at when I was 18. After we exchanged pleasantries he said “hey man, you wanna see a ufo?” He explained that his uncle had recently installed a motion camera on his back patio and it picked up a ufo. He had the video of it and played it for me. It was a back patio at night, all of a sudden an orb of light comes down and starts slowly tracking around the patio in almost a figure-8 pattern, as if it was looking for something. Then the light morphs into this stream of light that goes straight up into the sky. Picture like a telephone pole thickness of white light solid light straight up. And it slowly faded out

I was like “yo man that’s the clearest and most convincing ufo footage I’ve ever seen, you gotta post that shit online”. No idea what they ended up doing with it

Call this dude we want it.

unsunghero
09-28-2021, 11:09 PM
Call this dude we want it.

Haha I think he’s still on my fb I’ll see if I can get it

unsunghero
09-28-2021, 11:16 PM
Here’s one from my mom. This is recent. One of my stepdad’s relatives was on her deathbed and him, my mom, and others were standing around her bed supporting her as she gave her last breaths. Right as she literally died, they noticed these images on the wall. They started taking pics and I believe a video as well

As a big time skeptic I asked my mom “there must have been some light source coming in from a window, was the sun setting or rising at the time?” But she said no, there was no light before or after reflecting on the wall

My mom is one of the most truthful people I know, there is zero chance she would have exaggerated or made this up as well

unsunghero
09-28-2021, 11:16 PM
The last one rotated I dunno why

Jibartik
09-28-2021, 11:18 PM
When I was a kid everyone at a sleepover saw the stars flying around and stuff. My memory was they like, sided up and were looking like they were fighting. Zipping around and stuff, I thought they were fighting idk, like this:

https://i.imgur.com/CSz7Vty.png

When we woke up in the morning I mentioned to one of the kids that also saw the same things i saw how cool it was and he said, "I didn't see any of that i was just making it up, we all were" I was like, WTF I SAW IT?!! D:

and it's probably why I trust nothing even my memory because idk did I make it up? I saw it so vividly?! Was my friend a skin jobber??

imperiouskitten
09-28-2021, 11:31 PM
interesting thread and replies!!! seems you guys see a lot of lights and stuff.

for me it's numerology, letters, & coincidences. and a lot of ineffable experiences either from chemical or supernatural sources, basically episodes where solipsism seems extra real. There was a period where certain character strings on license plates were leaving me feeling rather harried, like I was a subject in an experiment having my matrix adjusted.

And let me just ask you, what are the odds of something extremely awful and memorable happening on 11/11/11? I am really good at forgetting dates normally, but that one is just too easy to remember.

Basically tho, I am pretty impressed with how forgiving reality has been with me. I tink I have a guardian angel :) don't care what u say! But all the same, those supernatural forces have at times looked ambiguous or even evil. When they disabled both of my hands and turned me into a completely helpless pawn they sure did seem to be selling me vis a vis seattle mafia to Satan at the paul allen brain institute, whose namesake died while my life seemed to lean dangerously over that chasm whose walls crawled with pedos. There was ever a Vulkan crane leering thru the front window of my apartment over the brain institute, and they kept trying to put me in front of Paul. Unsuccessfully. Til they got a script written in my name put in front of him for a theatre production he was to finance. Then he died. And yeah it's a true story. I have had such stupid luck that I can't even try to tell the story clearly and expect any belief by the reader.

So I'm not sure where I'm waking up after this adventure. Probably somewhere equally ambiguous and fun. :) I bet I'll still be cute, I probably locked that stat in character creation to the detriment of str :p

pink grapefruit
09-28-2021, 11:43 PM
No, I never have experienced anything that seemed supernatural. I have a seizure disorder and have experienced seeing "auras" that are a good indication that my seizure threshold is quite low and I may need to take action, but I don't think this qualifies as supernatural.

And I have used some drugs in the past, and attended longish meditation retreats. But supernatural seems like quite a high bar somehow.

Maybe I'm no fun :P

Whale biologist
09-28-2021, 11:50 PM
No, I never have experienced anything that seemed supernatural. I have a seizure disorder and have experienced seeing "auras" that are a good indication that my seizure threshold is quite low and I may need to take action, but I don't think this qualifies as supernatural.

And I have used some drugs in the past, and attended longish meditation retreats. But supernatural seems like quite a high bar somehow.

I think that's called being a "basic bitch". I heard that word on the cyberweb.

unsunghero
09-28-2021, 11:51 PM
When I was a kid everyone at a sleepover saw the stars flying around and stuff. My memory was they like, sided up and were looking like they were fighting. Zipping around and stuff, I thought they were fighting idk, like this:

https://i.imgur.com/CSz7Vty.png

When we woke up in the morning I mentioned to one of the kids that also saw the same things i saw how cool it was and he said, "I didn't see any of that i was just making it up, we all were" I was like, WTF I SAW IT?!! D:

and it's probably why I trust nothing even my memory because idk did I make it up? I saw it so vividly?! Was my friend a skin jobber??

I stayed up one night to witness a once in a few hundred year meteor shower that I had heard about. Saw what looked like stars zipping across the sky all over the place

I hear you are supposed to make a wish on a falling star so I made like a dozen wishes that night. None came true lol

pink grapefruit
09-28-2021, 11:55 PM
I think that's called being a "basic bitch". I heard that word on the cyberweb.

I'm very cool and interesting, fuck you.

You should practice some noble silence it might help with that attitude problem.

imperiouskitten
09-28-2021, 11:56 PM

unpretentious might be the word :) teh world needs more of ya

Jibartik
09-29-2021, 12:10 AM
I stayed up one night to witness a once in a few hundred year meteor shower that I had heard about. Saw what looked like stars zipping across the sky all over the place

I hear you are supposed to make a wish on a falling star so I made like a dozen wishes that night. None came true lol

they were like, changing direction and stuff! I remember us confirming to (well I thought based on what I saw) that we were seeing them move and turn and chase each other and stuff. So we were like, this cant be meteors!

But you're probably right! :(

unsunghero
09-29-2021, 12:19 AM
they were like, changing direction and stuff! I remember us confirming to (well I thought based on what I saw) that we were seeing them move and turn and chase each other and stuff. So we were like, this cant be meteors!

But you're probably right! :(

Well the ones I saw weren’t changing direction though. Straight lines, usually across or down

Whale biologist
09-29-2021, 12:27 AM
Well the ones I saw weren’t changing direction though. Straight lines, usually across or down

eDheXS1qSw8

Whale biologist
09-29-2021, 01:03 AM
I'm very cool and interesting, fuck you.

You should practice some noble silence it might help with that attitude problem.

unpretentious might be the word :) teh world needs more of ya

Goodnight dear. :)

imperiouskitten
09-29-2021, 01:08 AM
hehehehehe he thinks we're the same person now grapefruit :p

ahhhh and they see me in every woman who rejects em...tell me i'm not a heartbreaking "bad bitch cunt whore bitch malignant narcissist crazy bitch cunt", in pokeparlance ;)

Whale biologist
09-29-2021, 01:13 AM
hehehehehe he thinks we're the same person now grapefruit :p

ahhhh and they see me in every woman who rejects em...tell me i'm not a heartbreaking "bad bitch cunt whore bitch malignant narcissist" ;)

Only part of that

Sorry for multiquoting wrongly

It's just so fun to bother you both!

imperiouskitten
09-29-2021, 01:14 AM
*rolls up on girl and calls her "basic bitch"*
*gets genuinely confused/surprised by ill reaction*
*blames other girl he stalks, who rejected him for psychotic sadism*

*very confidently says*

"As planned!"

*gets head from regressive 60yo boomer cuck, agreeing with him about crazy bitch cunts. they both talk with their mouths full of each others dick about how stupid women are*

imperiouskitten
09-29-2021, 01:18 AM
*rolls up on girl and calls her "basic bitch"*
*gets genuinely confused/surprised by ill reaction*
*blames other girl who rejected him*

*very confidently says*

"As planned!"

*gets head from regressive 60yo boomer cuck, agreeing with him about crazy bitch cunts*

im calling this one, "portrait of the artist minus 70 iq and entire sex life"

Whale biologist
09-29-2021, 01:22 AM
Oh no she's melting down

As calculated :D

imperiouskitten
09-29-2021, 01:27 AM
nuh uh this raid is boring and the healers never bother healing me, even tho i'm AC ranger. annnnd it's over :p

Whale biologist
09-29-2021, 01:41 AM
Can we go back to posting about real UFOs and not your ego?

https://i.imgur.com/yutqspt.jpg

Declassified document shows 'real' flying saucer (https://www.af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/110252/declassified-document-shows-real-flying-saucer/)

JOINT BASE LANGLEY-EUSTIS, Va. (AFNS) -- The grainy film showed a round ship floating out of a hangar. Its silver, aluminum exterior glinted in the sun as it hovered a few feet off the ground. As it glided over a pool of water, it kicked debris into the air and the glass canopies of the two cockpits were showered with grass and gravel as the saucer flew forward.

It may seem like a scene out of a classic Hollywood blockbuster, but the footage is documentation of testing held by the U.S. government on an experimental aircraft. This prototype, and fascinating piece of American history, sits on display at the National U.S. Air Force Museum at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio, and another resides at U.S. Army Transportation Museum at Fort Eustis, Va., where plans are underway for its restoration.

With its round design standing at nearly five feet tall and 18 feet wide, the Avro Canada VZ-9AV Avrocar looks like something out of a 1950s science-fiction film. While it may look like something a martian would fly, the Avrocar is anything but science fiction.

Newly declassified documents concerning the Avrocar project were released Oct. 8, when they were published by the U.S. National Archives. Information about the aircraft has been available for years, but the documents now include diagrams that clearly demonstrate the scope of the project.

"The Avrocar was a good start, and the first step on a long road to discovering technology we use today," said Jeff Underwood, National Museum of the U.S. Air Force historian. "Although the project was never implemented, it serves a successful teaching tool."

The Avrocar was the result of a Canadian effort to develop a supersonic fighter-bomber, capable of vertical takeoff and landing, in the early 1950s. The Idea of what was to become the Avrocar was originally envisioned by British Aircraft designer, Jack Carver Meadows Frost.

A.V. Roe, a Canadian aircraft manufacturing company, along with Frost, based its design concept for the Avrocar on using the exhaust from turbojet engines to drive a circular rotor to produce thrust. By directing this thrust downward, it was believed the turbo-rotor could create a cushion of air under the aircraft, allowing it to float a few feet off the ground, as well as accelerate to high speeds at higher altitudes.

The Canadian government provided initial funding for the prototype, but dropped the project when it became too expensive. Avro offered the project to the U.S. government, and the U.S. Army and U.S. Air Force took over testing in 1955. Although the project primarily remained in Canada, it was owned and controlled by the U.S. government.

While testing was a combined effort, both services were interested in the project for different reasons. The Army was interested in a durable and adaptable, all-terrain transport and reconnaissance aircraft. The Army Intended the Avrocar to replace their light observation craft and helicopters.

The Air Force was interested in the Avrocar's vertical take-off and landing capabilities, which could potentially hover below enemy radar and accelerate to supersonic speed.

Research data originally indicated that a circular design may have satisfied both service's requirements. A.V. Roe built two, small test models to prove the concept.

"Engineers predicted the Avrocar would be able to reach heights of nearly 10,000 feet," said Marc Sammis, U.S. Army Transportation Museum curator. "Unfortunately, it was soon discovered that the aircraft wouldn't be able to perform as well as predicted."

Tests with scale models at Wright-Patterson AFB indicated the cushion of air under the Avrocar would become unstable when the aircraft passed roughly three feet off the ground. It was determined the aircraft was not incapable of reaching supersonic speeds, nor would the circular shape of the craft allow the Avrocar to have stealth capabilities. Although the aircraft did not meet the expectations of the Air Force, testing was continued to examine if a suitable model could be developed to fit the Army's needs.

The first prototype was sent to the National Aeronautics and Space Administration's Ames Research Center at Moffett Field, Calif. Wind-tunnel tests proved the aircraft had insufficient control for high speed flight and was aerodynamically unstable. Although engineers attempted to perfect the design, the project was marred with problems.

"Once engineers would fix a problem, another would arise because of the modification," said Sammis.

The second Avrocar prototype underwent flight tests. Project engineers discovered once the craft rose beyond three feet above the ground, it displayed uncontrollable pitch and roll motions. The lack of computer technology and design flaws required pilots to control each engine separately, making it very difficult even for two pilots to properly control.

In December 1961, project leaders discovered the Avrocar could not reach a maximum speed higher than 35 mph. This, along with the crafts other shortcomings, led them to cancel testing permanently.

"This project was far ahead of its time," said Underwood. " It was a perfect concept, but the technology of the time wasn't advanced enough."

Although the testing was deemed a failure by the engineers and pilots who spearheaded the experimentation, the implications of the Avrocar's technology had far reaching results.

"Just because the tests weren't successful, doesn't mean it was a failure," said Underwood. "This experiment started engineers down a path to more innovative concepts based on what was learned."

Technology used by many aircraft, like the AV-8B Harrier II, V-22 Osprey and the F-22 Raptor, can trace its history back to the Avrocar.

Concepts gleaned from the Avrocar testing are still being implemented today with the development of the U.S. Marine's variant of the F-35 Lightning II. The F-35B will offer the capability to land vertically, making it the first aircraft in history to combine both stealth and vertical landing capabilities.

"Aircraft with capabilities to take-off and land vertically have their roots in this experiment," said Sammis. "These capabilities come from a long line of experimentation which started with the Avrocar."

imperiouskitten
09-29-2021, 01:55 AM
Speaking of aircraft and my ego, I have been learning about aircraft so I can hold a conversation with Elon Musk, he is just such a GENIUS i feel i should study in case i ever do happen to meat him. and so far I think I am an early run ME 262 with good parts and the more integrated engines.

https://i.imgur.com/fx3anBA.png

she's too sleek and ahead of her time to hate let alone pretend to understand, even when shes butt fuking you with rockets and auto cannon. What are you going to do, call her ugly? Nobody gonna buy that. you call all the boys to hit back and they can't even pretend to try to keep up, lol. Ur from an earlier world. Also maybe she seems a little morally dubious in context but its not her fault.

Peak technology, engineered by ppl reaching into the depths of the soul and intellect against teh clock to fight a battle that still won't be won. meant to lose, legendarily, never the likes to be seen again. :) wbu?

Tunabros
09-29-2021, 02:24 AM
https://i.imgur.com/slesL5N.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f7i1HIm7-g&ab_channel=Sammy

imperiouskitten
09-29-2021, 03:49 AM
also me262 fighter was called "swallow"

starkind
09-29-2021, 07:54 AM
How this thread made 3 pages without me even officially posting in it is beyond me.

While I totally respect the OPs experience and have my own interesting ones, I just want to say.

https://i.imgur.com/IVdJvkD.jpeg

God bless this show and these men :o :p

Jibartik
09-29-2021, 12:16 PM
When OP first said he made it to 2007 without seeing supernatural I thought he meant the TV series I was like, well that isnt a great run but at least you held out a while.

Im still holding strong but tempted.