View Full Version : Like six meth heads post here and thats it

Penish
09-26-2021, 05:14 PM
true story, get fucked retards

starkind
09-26-2021, 05:22 PM
https://i.imgur.com/WOL8KUJ.jpg
13, 666, 3070 vs 31, 666, 5700

2488 ( not saying where this one came from)

What do you think, lol.

I also love all 6+ of you ❤.

GinnasP99
09-26-2021, 05:30 PM
Never even seen meth (and I fucking live in Alabama). I do however smoke weed on a daily basis and enjoy 6-8 beers on the weekend nights.

Also, I weighed in a 160 flat this morning. literally like 5 more lbs for a 6 pack, and YES i have loose skin/stretch marks like a MF.

starkind
09-26-2021, 05:37 PM
Ya. I downed a lot of 10th generation tic-tacs pro-scribbled 2 me that where major stimulants. Just as bad as meth because I wanted more and more until they got me in trouble. At least no one really wants to take meth or keep using it if they do. No meth tho. Very antimeth.

I only think 1 r99er was a hardcore drug user. And they even reformed themselves. I won't name or shame.

starkind
09-26-2021, 06:13 PM
666 (https://angelnumber.org/666-angel-number-meaning-and-symbolism/)

Whale biologist
09-26-2021, 06:15 PM
Yes op, there are a few Nazi's.

Ennewi
09-26-2021, 06:16 PM
https://akitahaiku.com/what-are-haiku-senryu-and-tanka/

Keep at it, OP. Looking forward to your spoken word performance. It's going to be hard to upstage bladefrenzy though.

Mesocyclone
Fuck off, camp's taken.

Whale biologist
Ya. I downed a lot of 10th generation tic-tacs pro-scribbled 2 me that where major stimulants. Just as bad as meth because I wanted more and more until they got me in trouble. At least no one really wants to take meth or keep using it if they do. No meth tho. Very antimeth.

I only think 1 r99er was a hardcore drug user. And they even reformed themselves. I won't name or shame.

Benzos? Run away little girl!

starkind
09-26-2021, 06:37 PM
Benzos? Run away little girl!

Naw, not benzos. They're probably bad, not 69% mortality rate bad though.

I don't want to tell and won't. It's not who u think and u better be nice n leave them alone or ur coming with me where I'm headed.

starkind
09-26-2021, 06:45 PM
https://i.imgur.com/QcuaqXY.jpg

unsunghero
09-26-2021, 06:48 PM
At first I thought the title was an instruction to “like” 6 different meth heads

I was thinking I don’t even know 6 famous meth heads to like. Hunter Biden? That’s the only one I know

Ooloo
09-26-2021, 07:06 PM
Yes op, there are a few Nazi's.

Nazis were a political party in Germany in the 1930s and 1940s. They do not post on the P99 forums my friend. I hope you're okay.

Penish
09-26-2021, 07:11 PM
Nazis were a political party in Germany in the 1930s and 1940s. They do not post on the P99 forums my friend. I hope you're okay.

it was methspeak ++

starkind
09-26-2021, 07:36 PM
Some times its good to express our hurt feelings in a safe space.

unsunghero
09-26-2021, 07:40 PM

unsunghero
09-26-2021, 07:43 PM
This is what parents in Apache junction in my state buy their kids to get them ready for adult life

Tunabros
09-26-2021, 07:52 PM
you guys just proved OP's point

unsunghero
09-26-2021, 07:54 PM

unsunghero
09-26-2021, 07:55 PM

unsunghero
09-26-2021, 08:05 PM
I don’t have as many drug memes as other subjects because they aren’t family friendly enough to be able to post/save on my fb

Whale biologist
09-26-2021, 08:51 PM

Yeah but have an analog in Weimar America right now.

KPD(Antifa) brawl with NSDAP(Proud Boys) every weekend in my town. Sorry you don't know anything?

I don’t have as many drug memes as other subjects because they aren’t family friendly enough to be able to post/save on my fb

Do you have the one where the young man turns into a horse to get tranquilizer? I like that one. 👍

Penish
09-26-2021, 08:52 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN3wEdK_vxw

Whale biologist
09-26-2021, 08:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN3wEdK_vxw

Hey that's this lick!

E_8tAyecj2g

David coffin got a movie deal out of YouTube shanties. :)

unsunghero
09-26-2021, 08:56 PM

KPD(Antifa) brawl with NSDAP(Proud Boys) every weekend in my town. Sorry you don't know anything?

Do you have the one where the young man turns into a horse to get tranquilizer? I like that one. 👍

Lol no don’t have that one but remembered one I used to have

Damn I never seen Proud Boys or Antifa in my town still, surprising considering how big it is. I’m sure they meet up and fight and I just don’t know where

I’d like to meet the Proud Bro’s one day but if their plan is to run down and attack some female liberal journalist like in the past, then I’d be having to fight them first then Antifa. And that’s just too busy of an afternoon

Mesocyclone
09-26-2021, 09:04 PM
2AzAFqrxfeY

starkind
09-26-2021, 10:22 PM

Proud Boys would be ignored were I live. Antifa would probably get shot by the police.

I suppose it gets really stupid when they go outside city hall waving guns and stuff. Also they can just protest mosquito control here.

I'm not sure I blame the mosquito control guy I voted for either. They're like illegally testing GMO skeeters every year since 1982 here at the universities just so they can grab patents and stuff. Government denies it tho. This is the first year they openly admitted to it, that's cuz They're spending tax monies on it as part of an official beta control group to like do the skeeter control. Like not just make skeeter variants.

If you ask me it's all just completely reckless and having skeeter nets plus strategically hitting them during breeding seasons when it's wet is the way 2 go. God, I really hate pesticides, this is like one of those necessary evils tho. Probably. Idk how else 2 control em, except maybe grow more plants them crab spuders hang around on. They love being near the water, so yknow maybe the pesticides r killin the natural spuders and shits just a fucked up wash, 0/0 plus liver diseases.

Anyway. You should get away from those riots, no good is gonna come from any of it. Those kids just want to kill eachother cuz there brainwarshed n mad.

God bless.

imperiouskitten
09-26-2021, 10:26 PM
i did see big giant gallon zip locs full of the stuff mentioned in OP once. made my hands sweat. the guy who had them wanted to steal me from Juris and he was flexing. I was leaning on him to finance our perpetual money machine and because of his photogenic premises, after he propositioned me in normal life. every time i showed up on his land he would appear out of the forest with a rifle to meet me lol. I did try that stuff at that time and, in fact, (although he insisted it's "impossible to OD") had full blown seizures some hours later back safe at home. quite gruesome.

Basically I wouldn't recommend it even in the odyssian lashed to teh mast sort of attempt, although I think adderall can help some ppl. It's the only thing that almost killed me on first contact :o and that dude is a total wreck of a closeted multimillionaire divorcee buffoon guy, not good people, which I think is linked to teh substance. He has everything, he should not be strung out on meth lol. But I think he can't even get hard unless he is peaking on meth basically. It's bad lol, very bad where this fool would lead a girl.

After this experience I also came to think ppl on here may use the stuff more regularly, and i definitely have my name list for that. Particularly those with the intermittent schizophrenic style (not maerilith tho)...... my erowid advice is, if you have taken mdma it's better and you should just SKIP.

i dont really do stimulants, im just energetic! This is my "joia de weeb".

the horse tranquilizers dont tone this natural FIRE back enough, so we use oxygen deprivation to manage teh moods :o

unsunghero
09-26-2021, 10:39 PM
Hey that's this lick!

E_8tAyecj2g

David coffin got a movie deal out of YouTube shanties. :)

Hey I always wondered where this remix came from. Heard it on Spotify

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9A6XcFE4CL8

pink grapefruit
09-26-2021, 10:58 PM
tFUvmZWf4hI

Whale biologist
09-26-2021, 11:08 PM
Hey I always wondered where this remix came from. Heard it on Spotify

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9A6XcFE4CL8

Hey that's way better lol 😆

starkind
09-27-2021, 12:06 AM
Honestly I believe only 3 or 4 ppl are posting here anymore.

Jibartik
09-27-2021, 12:21 AM
Im high on the end is nigh

bgZZjiuhFvI

https://i.imgur.com/2qaQBSC.png

starkind
09-27-2021, 12:25 AM
If u survive it jib u get to float around the Universe scanning things aggressively.

Bardp1999
09-27-2021, 12:52 AM
Now this is a thread - rating 5 star

imperiouskitten
09-27-2021, 12:56 AM
If u survive it jib u get to float around the Universe scanning things aggressively.

F that retreat inward with holographic patrick stewart. Colony ship LAN center

Tethler
09-27-2021, 01:22 AM

3-4 people maybe, but that's like 12 personalities

starkind
09-27-2021, 01:32 AM
Omg.

I found this very early pretransituon journal of mine. Now that you mentioned personalities. It's fun to read. Seriously tho. Lol.

It also has the pwards 2 some of my very first emu accounts that were completely blanked from my mind...

F that retreat inward with holographic patrick stewart. Colony ship LAN center

Ok, for reals actual game infos.

Judge
158 products in account
4 reviews
POSTED: AUGUST 9
DIRECT FROM STEAM
Alright, let me say in advance that I decided to buy this game after reading all the negative EA reviews. Also, I am not some kiddo that plays the game for 50 minutes and then says: 'Oh my gohd, this game is so difficult, blah blah'.
I am a RPG Player I started out when I was a kid with BG1, BG2, NWN, Icewind Dale, Pathfinder Kingmaker, The Dungeon Siege franchise, the Sacred franchise, the Diablo franchise, The Elder Scrolls franchise, Gothic/Risen 1, 2 and 3, The Shadowrun Games, and some of the very recent titles are: Divinity: Original Sin 1 and 2, Stoneshard, Encased. So, I pretty much have seen everything and have a certain preference when it comes to RPGs, especially isometric RPGs.

Now to the meat:

This game is an absolute banger. However right now I would rate it a 7/10. I will get to it in a moment.

I will start with the things that I like about this game and then list those that I don’t like. Don’t get me wrong here, just because I like or do not something doesn’t mean it is bad or good, it is simply my own perception/expectation.

- Extensive character creator with various play styles possible
- Being actually able to go solo
- Game is challenging and rewarding for well thought out strategies/builds
- Graphics are nice and procure nice ambience
- Itemization varies a lot and permits various builds
- Sneak Mode is very interesting
- Almost any situation can be resolved with both combat and verbal argumentation

DISLIKES:
- The fact that you cannot initiate the sneak mode on your own but only at very specific pre-made events c*ck-blocks the fun of a sneaky character
- The fact that the player cannot initiate combat on his own or at his own location/pace is another c*ck-blocker. Often you simply open a door and then you are first dragged into a very enclosed space with no way to run away and then made fight 3+ people at once
- Usually in isometric RPGs like this one, every levelling-up character will get some Max HP based on his/her constitution. That is not a fact here. After character creation (from what I experienced) there are only two very slim way of getting some HP. First: get an implant to raise constitution by 1 which will give you 5 Max HP. Second: choose a Feat that will raise HP by 5….. Not very rewarding. And since (when playing solo, and I know that solo might be a greater challenge but come on…) you usually fight at least 3 people who are optimized for combat, since they are not a player and do not need either negotiation skills or Charisma, they have their attributes divided so that they have really well hit chance, high HP (40+) and high amount of Action points per round, you will likely lose every physical-combat encounter. So, the summary is: while enemies increase in numbers, your HP and thus your survivability does not, so you gradually become weaker.
- I had a character (it was my second and I had to delete it after having played approximately 6 hours),
- In this game you NEED you save often, very often and on different slots, because as I described in my second ‘dislike’, sometimes you are teleported into a spot in which if you don’t look around extremely thorough you might not realize that there is no escape from that spot and if you save now, you can only go forward but never back, which can again (as it happened to my second character) lock you in a loop that is unsolvable with your current skills, resulting in have to load a state which was one hour ago or the once you made after character creation.
- The amount of information that is given to you about ‘what make the world go round’ is insufficient. I had to reload and create 3 characters to realize that the ‘take down’ only improves with the ‘critical’ skill. So, either in character creation or in the Character menu (‘C’) you should be able to mouse over any skill or attribute to get extensive information on what it does and influences AND: BY HOW MUCH. This currently applies to Attributes (STR, DEX etc.) but not to skills.
- The game music is ♥♥♥♥. Sorry, I don’t mean to be offensive, but it is so ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ boring that I muted the music after 30 minutes and played some nice psytrance/psychill – a much better choice for this game.

I know I mentioned that I had to delete loop-locked characters with 3+ hours in them but in result to that I finished Chapter 1 in just 3 hours with my current character. So, it was worth it exploring/replaying the first 3 maps. It was fun.

So, these were definitely much more dislikes than likes and still I’d give the game a 7/10 for the following reasons:
I deduct 1 Point from the score, because if I were to give a game a 10/10 that would mean that there cannot be anything better, which I cannot imagine to apply to anything.
I deduct 1 Point for the game’s undynamic approach to combat being dragged around into ‘kill’-rooms.
I deduct 1 last Point for inability to start sneaking/attacking/pickpocketing ‘on the open street’
Everything else is bearable enough not to deduct points from.

Some of the negative points I mentioned might get changed in the future which might result me in changing my review. I will be very much looking forward to that.

So, if all of this was not clear enough: If you’re an RPG player who likes a challenge, buy the game. If you’re a whiny little kid that will start crying after realizing that the stats you rolled were misplaced, don’t buy the game.

Ok, here is an UPDATE:
A few days ago a new content patch lauched, introducing a new playable map etc. But I cannot get there. As I finished all the content prior to that patch and was on a map called "The Factory". And apparently once you are on that map, you CANNOT LEAVE?!?!?. So the solution to that is to load an autosave that had been created when I entered The Factory, which was an eternity ago and all my progress in that map would be void. So, the last time I rated that game a 7/10.
I will now rate it 6/10 as that ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ sucks. How the F. can I not go back?

Was this review helpful?
Yes

No

Funny

Award
37 people found this review helpful
2 people found this review funny

Seems like a kewl game, def lowkey on my radar.

Never finished planescape:torment or bg1,2 either.

You know what though. I'm confident that the colony ship survives, cuz those guys probably will keep living and making more ppl.

Who knows tho. Maybe only bots eventually.

GinnasP99
09-27-2021, 05:37 AM

I count 9

starkind
09-27-2021, 11:35 AM
I count 9

A heavenly divine number.

This is the wellspring of the universe. :cool::);):p

Mesocyclone
09-27-2021, 12:00 PM
Well, he's dead.

starkind
09-27-2021, 12:28 PM
What if the aliens are spirits to come and take us to heaven because we are dead? Not by killing us. When we go with them though, we go through the veil?

And we're afraid, so the government that is going to fight us is our fear of them and if we want to go with the spirits peacefully we need to let go of our fear or something like that.

They are here to help us move on because we are all dead. Already. And the aliens are us, and the heavens are the temple. And that is our brain we are looking at through a telescope. And the earth is what we create with that brain. And time is in our brain, so that is why our past and our future are mirrors. Because there is really no time anymore. Just so we feel comfortable looking at when we posted last. So our brain doesn't freak out as it dissipates. Or gets absorbed.

Tunabros
09-27-2021, 12:42 PM
3-4 people maybe, but that's like 12 personalities

think you mean 12 accounts but 3-4 people

pink grapefruit
09-27-2021, 12:53 PM
think you mean 12 accounts but 3-4 people

I was reading some super old thread about race/class/deity combos and found some posts I really enjoyed. Was thinking to myself, "damn this person is p cool; they 100% have life figured out. they even have a great forum name!"

then i clicked the link they had in their sig and realized it was me lol. have no memory of the forum account but i remembered trying to be a little creative on a blue server dark elf cleric when red had gone low pop.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95851

Cecily
09-27-2021, 01:22 PM
tFUvmZWf4hI
Trevor Moore died last month:(

Horza
09-27-2021, 01:44 PM

They're posting in this thread right now though.

Ooloo
09-27-2021, 01:48 PM

Hint: They aren't nazis, you're just crazy.

You consider republican conservatives who support our military to be "Nazis". Meanwhile the same exact people defeated the *actual* nazis in 1945. It makes absolutely no sense.

Who do you think won world war 2 and destroyed hitler and the nazi party, and put them on trial for war crimes? Far lefties? Lol.

unsunghero
09-27-2021, 01:51 PM

Horza
09-27-2021, 01:53 PM
ITT triggered neonazis

Ooloo
09-27-2021, 02:06 PM
ITT triggered neonazis

In this post; triggered Horza. Posting a non-answer is his expression of a triggering.

blindedsoul
09-27-2021, 02:30 PM
The only party embracing nazi's in the US are the republicans, Nazi's and the southern rebellion traitors flag.

You dont need to be a nazi to be republican, but 100% of the Nazi's waving Nazi flags are Republicans for a reason they are embraced.
https://i.imgur.com/eEhsVMK.png

Example this is the modern day republican party, Nazi's and Facists there are no values left other than forced child birthing.

Just because you are too dumb to understand messaging / see the nazi's in your party as trump defends them does not make them disappear

So people say conservatives / republicans are Nazi's for a reason, they are the only party consistently bringing Nazi flags to their events there is no Nazi faction of the democratic party, only the republicans have that.

Leaving out nazi chants like we will not be replaced... just some examples

Again this is not a small faction, this is the republican party trump didnt sleep with mein kampf and hitlers speeches next to his bed / have his wife divorce him for it because he likes democracy.
tinyurl.com/TrumpkeepsNazi-speechesnearbed
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-adolf-hitler-books-bedside-cabinet-ex-wife-ivana-trump-vanity-fair-1990-a7639041.html
Source
Also if you do any research its very common for skinheads / nazi's to abuse meth... Hitler was a stimulant abuser (crude forms of meth) they idolize it.

lmfao @ ooloo saying mein kampf is a best seller to justify trump being a facist nazi keeping nazi speeches next to his bed to practice syntax for his base. Nothing good comes from trump idolizing the most evil man in history, trump was just too dumb to replicate.

Last comment not everyone hates nazi's... clearly republicans embrace them on the regular lol

Ooloo
09-27-2021, 02:36 PM
Yes, an extremely remote section of the right larp as "nazis" cause it makes them feel naughty and cool. Who cares, everyone hates them.

Meanwhile the right supports israel while the left shits all over them, and supports palestinian aggression as some kind of necessary laudable endeavor. Palestine, where mein kampf is a best seller. You might say that the left are far more sympathetic to actual literal nazi attitudes, but you of course don't count that for some reason. Only REPUBLICANS are nazis, by your extremely specific and narrow definition. Politics are complicated womp womp :(

Hey guys I cherry-picked some photos of some dumb rally of a bunch of retards. Look at the scary flags! Therefor "this is the republican party". lol. Do you guys ever take five seconds to consider how dumb you are? Yes, guilt by association is a good thing! I am a good person because I like to hunt witches and condemn them without evidence or cause. Aren't I great?

Horza
09-27-2021, 02:39 PM
Yes, an extremely remote section of the right larp as "nazis" cause it makes them feel naughty and cool. Who cares, everyone hates them.

JZk6VzSLe4Y

unsunghero
09-27-2021, 02:40 PM

Meanwhile the right supports israel while the left shits all over them, and supports palestinian aggression as some kind of necessary laudable endeavor. Palestine, where mein kampf is a best seller. You might say that the left are far more sympathetic to actual literal nazi attitudes, but you of course don't count that for some reason. Only REPUBLICANS are nazis, by your extremely specific and narrow definition. Politics are complicated womp womp :(

Hey guys I cherry-picked some photos of some dumb rally of a bunch of retards. Look at the scary flags! Therefor "this is the republican party". lol. Do you guys ever take five seconds to consider how dumb you are?

Remember when AOC started fake crying when the US just decided to give Israel funding for missile defense systems? (meaning systems to take down incoming missiles mid-flight)

Odd reason for more of her alligator tears. At least she wasn’t doing a photo-op in a parking lot and pretending it was in front of an asylum holding center this time

Ooloo
09-27-2021, 02:48 PM
JZk6VzSLe4Y

Hahaha, that's all you've got? Do you honestly think trump had any idea who the fuck the proud boys even are? He obviously just stumbled in his speech because he's a huge buffoon. "Stand back and stand by", which was almost certainly supposed to be "stand back and stand down" sure means the same thing as "nazis are good". You leave out the part where for five minutes prior to that, chris wallace was berating him to "DENOUNCE WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!!" and he was like "fine! yes! I do! What do you want me to say?? I condemn them fully, yes, I do!!". Then he misspoke in a totally off-the-cuff, heated debate and you think it's actually evidence of something.

All you ever seem to have are these mythical "dogwhistles", no matter how much evidence to the contrary exists.

Horza
09-27-2021, 02:52 PM
Hahaha, that's all you've got? Do you honestly think trump had any idea who the fuck the proud boys even are? He obviously just stumbled in his speech because he's a huge buffoon. "Stand back and stand by", which was almost certainly supposed to be "stand back and stand down" sure means the same thing as "nazis are good". You leave out the part where for five minutes prior to that, chris wallace was berating him to "DENOUNCE WHITE SUPREMACISTS!!!" and he was like "fine! yes! I do! What do you want me to say?? I condemn them fully, yes, I do!!". Then he misspoke and you think it's actually evidence of something.

All you ever seem to have are these mythical "dogwhistles", no matter how much evidence to the contrary exists.

That's a lot of words to justify your rape daddy effectively treating the Proud Boys as if they were the paramilitary wing of the GOP.

unsunghero
09-27-2021, 02:54 PM
That's a lot of words to justify your rape daddy effectively treating the Proud Boys as if they were the paramilitary wing of the GOP.

Have some pics of proud boys flying nazi flags? I’m no fan of them, wouldn’t care either way

Ooloo
09-27-2021, 02:55 PM

Hahahah... ugh. Horza, you are incorrigible. It's kind of charming.

Ooloo
09-27-2021, 02:57 PM
Have some pics of proud boys flying nazi flags? I’m no fan of them, wouldn’t care either way

Of course he doesn't. The "proud boys" at worst are some douchey MRA frat bros. The founder of their organization is literally a brown dude from south america.

The "white supremacist" label is just a lazy trope, not even to smear them, but to smear anyone even remotely associated with them in any way. But this is where we are, we need to pretend the proud boys are the same as 1938 nazis, because without evil scary fictional nazis everywhere we have nothing to say.

Horza
09-27-2021, 03:03 PM
Of course he doesn't. The "proud boys" at worst are some douchey MRA frat bros. The founder of their organization is literally a brown dude from south america.

The "white supremacist" label is just a lazy trope, not even to smear them, but to smear anyone even remotely associated with them in any way. But this is where we are, we need to pretend the proud boys are the same as 1938 nazis, because without evil scary fictional nazis everywhere we have nothing to say.

Gavin McInnes actually founded the Proud Boys, he's also the co-founder of Vice who got kicked out for being too racist.

starkind
09-27-2021, 03:08 PM
Gavin McInnes actually founded the Proud Boys, he's also the co-founder of Vice who got kicked out for being too racist.

Google is Hitler (https://news.yahoo.com/black-google-employee-said-escorted-183630203.html).

Ooloo
09-27-2021, 03:10 PM

He "founded" it as a joke and then left, cause it was just supposed to be a joke meme. The accusation of somebody being "racist" is completely useless, because of people like you. The current leader of the proud boys is a brown dude from south america named Enrique Tarrio.

And in any case, who gives a shit? They are another fringe joke who you pretend represents the right broadly. The current left wing administration is absolutely failing on every conceivable level. The previous, right wing administration, had a much more coherent grasp on basic policy and national security. Sorry your guy sucks worse than trump did.

unsunghero
09-27-2021, 03:13 PM
I’d like to meet Proud Boys one day. I’m sure we’d have some common ground, and we’d have some stuff I would disagree on

I’m confident I could discuss and debate any toxic attitudes with them without physical conflict. Doing so is always the right way to deal with toxicity, to bring it out in the open and debate it and ideally slightly shift some opinions. Rather than to try to always censor it which just pushes it underground where it festers. Bring it into the light and kill it there

Maybe one day I’ll meet some and we can have a little chat

Horza
09-27-2021, 03:15 PM
Do you honestly think trump had any idea who the fuck the proud boys even are? He obviously just stumbled in his speech because he's a huge buffoon. "Stand back and stand by", which was almost certainly supposed to be "stand back and stand down"

He "founded" it as a joke and then left, cause it was just supposed to be a joke meme. The accusation of somebody being "racist" is completely useless, because of people like you.

I think that I'm beginning to notice a pattern here.

blindedsoul
09-27-2021, 03:22 PM
There is definitely a pattern, these guys have an excuse for everything they can look @ nazis founding movements in their party and have the 10/10 dumb annoying comments "it was just a joke bro" or "if I cover my eyes it doesn't exist" I conveniently dont know anything ever about evil shit republicans are doing and will never learn intentionally

Start a movement attacking people for being black? just a joke bro, if I cover my eyes it doesn't exist" I conveniently dont know anything ever about evil shit republicans are doing and will never learn intentionally
Attack our representatives Oh just a joke bro, if I cover my eyes it doesn't exist" I conveniently dont know anything ever about evil shit republicans are doing and will never learn intentionally
Nazi's at every event, Oh just a joke bro, if I cover my eyes it doesn't exist". I conveniently dont know anything ever about evil shit republicans are doing and will never learn intentionally
Plague killing our grandparents Oh just a joke bro, if I cover my eyes it doesn't exist". I conveniently dont know anything ever about evil shit republicans are doing and will never learn intentionally

Republicans are 100% the party of nazi's every time they see them they cover harder and harder for the nazi's

If there is an evil value it has been embraced all the way up to forcing children into homes that don't want them.

Elizondo
09-27-2021, 03:26 PM
I dunno man

I hear one of the side effects of the biker gang drug is paranoia and hallucinations. Maybe that's why some of the folks in this thread see Indiana Jones bad guys everywhere

I could be wrong though

blindedsoul
09-27-2021, 03:30 PM
pretty sure nearly all the crystal meth lab busts are in nearly exclusively in Republican counties Image to follow

Would love to see a counter example but pretty sure it doesnt exist.

https://i.imgur.com/AznG9Ua.png
Source
https://kurzman.unc.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/1410/2016/11/Kurzman_Clandestine_Labs_2012-2015_by_County.png

unsunghero
09-27-2021, 03:30 PM
There is definitely a pattern, these guys have an excuse for everything they can look @ nazis founding movements in their party and have the 10/10 dumb annoying comments "it was just a joke bro" or "if I cover my eyes it doesn't exist" I conveniently dont know anything ever about evil shit republicans are doing and will never learn intentionally

Start a movement attacking people for being black? just a joke bro, if I cover my eyes it doesn't exist" I conveniently dont know anything ever about evil shit republicans are doing and will never learn intentionally
Attack our representatives Oh just a joke bro, if I cover my eyes it doesn't exist" I conveniently dont know anything ever about evil shit republicans are doing and will never learn intentionally
Nazi's at every event, Oh just a joke bro, if I cover my eyes it doesn't exist". I conveniently dont know anything ever about evil shit republicans are doing and will never learn intentionally
Plague killing our grandparents Oh just a joke bro, if I cover my eyes it doesn't exist". I conveniently dont know anything ever about evil shit republicans are doing and will never learn intentionally

Republicans are 100% the party of nazi's every time they see them they cover harder and harder for the nazi's

If there is an evil value it has been embraced all the way up to forcing children into homes that don't want them.

“If I repeat myself 30 times it makes it feel more true to me”

Whale biologist
09-27-2021, 03:32 PM
Hint: They aren't nazis, you're just crazy.

You consider republican conservatives who support our military to be "Nazis". Meanwhile the same exact people defeated the *actual* nazis in 1945. It makes absolutely no sense.

Who do you think won world war 2 and destroyed hitler and the nazi party, and put them on trial for war crimes? Far lefties? Lol.

*gestures broadly at the Eastern front*

unsunghero
09-27-2021, 03:33 PM
pretty sure nearly all the crystal meth lab busts are in nearly exclusively in Republican counties Image to follow

Would love to see a counter example but pretty sure it doesnt exist.

Source
https://kurzman.unc.edu/wp-content/uploads/sites/1410/2016/11/Kurzman_Clandestine_Labs_2012-2015_by_County.png

What kind of pipe is this? I’m not into drugs

blindedsoul
09-27-2021, 03:36 PM
Does anyone know if any of these crystal lab meth busts are not in a republican county?

I think republicans are winning nearly 100% of the crystal meth vote LOL

source https://kurzman.unc.edu/the-meth-vote/

Again republicans nazi's are bad stop embracing them / making excuses. https://i.imgur.com/eEhsVMK.png <--- nearly every republican event has nazi flags lol
100% of the nazi's are in the republican party for a reason, the Republican party is the nazi's platform in every sense.

tinyurl.com/TrumpkeepsNazi-speechesnearbed
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-adolf-hitler-books-bedside-cabinet-ex-wife-ivana-trump-vanity-fair-1990-a7639041.html

Elizondo
09-27-2021, 03:40 PM
If not the biker drug definitely burgers

Mesocyclone
09-27-2021, 03:44 PM
YBdNXjxmj8M

Ooloo
09-27-2021, 03:45 PM
nearly every republican event has nazi flags lol
100% of the nazi's are in the republican party for a reason, the Republican party is the nazi's platform in every sense.

Lol, cool so you totally disregarded everything I said about how the vast majority of republicans denounce nazis and are not nazis, and many people on the left demonstrate *FAR* more actual nazi sympathy than republicans.

You just have this fantasy charicature of an evil right wing person that you unwaveringly cling to.

Everyone hates nazis, they are a relic of the past. Stop granting them relevance by pretending they actually still exists. Dorks pretending to be nazis, who everyone hates, are not the same thing as actual nazis. And it's a disservice to those who defeated actual nazis in WW2 to pretend they are the same thing.

Your username is quite apt btw, you are certainly very blinded.

unsunghero
09-27-2021, 03:46 PM
Biden’s gotta buy his meth somewhere, and I hear he does a lot

unsunghero
09-27-2021, 03:50 PM
Lol, cool so you totally disregarded everything I said about how the vast majority of republicans denounce nazis and are not nazis, and many people on the left demonstrate *FAR* more actual nazi sympathy than republicans.

You just have this fantasy charicature of an evil right wing person that you unwaveringly cling to.

Everyone hates nazis, they are a relic of the past. Stop granting them relevance by pretending they actually still exists. Dorks pretending to be nazis, who everyone hates, are not the same thing as actual nazis. And it's a disservice to those who defeated actual nazis in WW2 to pretend they are the same thing.

It’s their little religion

It’s why you see so many leftists repeat the same phrase over and over within the same post

Churches do that too, it helps reinforce belief of a dogma

Whale biologist
09-27-2021, 03:53 PM

Nothing to do with the rest of it, but AOC sucks ass for that vote. Tromp however ruined decades of US foreign policy when it comes to the Baathists(Arab National Socialists).

So he sucks more.

Horza
09-27-2021, 03:54 PM

Telling them to standby so we can deal with these pesky leftists isn't really much of a denouncement.

Whale biologist
09-27-2021, 03:56 PM
Fwiw I've never seen doug or Usher make a rotors "joke", but other Redhats on here have repeatedly. Not a peep about it from either "straight-man". :p

Mesocyclone
09-28-2021, 02:57 AM
Repent, else I come and fight against thee with the sword of my mouth.

pCa1hZ7s-8g

YOU DONT KNOW WHERE I'VE BEEN, LOU. HA HA! YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE I'VE BEEN!

starkind
09-28-2021, 07:03 AM
YBdNXjxmj8M

Honestly, I just feel it's in the water supply here.

Shawk
09-28-2021, 03:00 PM
Repent, else I come and fight against thee with the sword of my mouth.

That is a keyboard or tapping input device you are using, god monster keyboard warrior stronk.

Hope this helps.

starkind
09-28-2021, 03:09 PM
This fell outa a book today!

https://i.imgur.com/zPd3uYr.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/GAmi4O0.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ELy8cT9.jpg

loramin
09-28-2021, 03:42 PM
This fell outa a book today!

https://i.imgur.com/zPd3uYr.jpg

Man, I bet the billions of souls rotting forever in hell are really pissed that they're only there for the lack of a small yellow piece of paper ;)

Jibartik
09-28-2021, 03:47 PM
I hope if the after life folks are right there is a system that allows us to send i told you so's to the infinite void where all the smart people went.

unsunghero
09-28-2021, 03:47 PM
Man, I bet the billions of souls rotting forever in hell are really pissed that they're only there for the lack of a small yellow piece of paper ;)

I sometimes have Jehovah’s witnesses come to my door to preach to me. They usually always lead with a provocative question like “let me ask you something sir, are you afraid of going to hell?”

To which I like to rely “not at all”

They are usually a bit startled but of course they have a scripted answer of “well why is that?”

Then I reply “because all the cool and fun people will be in hell”

That shuts them right down I’ve found :)

unsunghero
09-28-2021, 03:55 PM
Speaking of drugs, not even once!

starkind
09-28-2021, 04:27 PM
Speaking of drugs, not even once!

Isn't that the one in all the trucker medications that causes heart attacks?

Jibartik
09-28-2021, 04:29 PM
https://i.imgur.com/81KKA83.png

starkind
09-28-2021, 04:29 PM

I was hoping for comments on my nails, Knuckle hairs and proportions.

https://i.imgur.com/81KKA83.png

Posted by yargle...

Yes to gargle???

Just found this lol.

https://i.imgur.com/yrVXDB6.jpeg

Gravydoo II
09-28-2021, 05:25 PM
Heaven and hell are fake..

NDE's are very common these days. Even short death experiences. Not one has said "i went to heaven" or hell.

Well unless you count that kid that had his tonsils taken out, then recanted the story. He didnt die, he was just on drugs.

unsunghero
09-28-2021, 05:36 PM
Heaven and hell are fake..

NDE's are very common these days. Even short death experiences. Not one has said "i went to heaven" or hell.

Well unless you count that kid that had his tonsils taken out, then recanted the story. He didnt die, he was just on drugs.

“The idea that the pineal gland produces enough DMT to produce psychoactive effects came from the popular book “DMT: The Spirit Molecule,” written by clinical psychiatrist Rick Strassman in 2000.

Strassman proposed that the DMT excreted by the pineal gland enabled the life force into this life and on to the next life.

Trace amounts of DMT have been detectedTrusted Source in the pineal glands of rats, but not in the human pineal gland. Plus, the pineal gland might not even be the main source.

The most recent animal studyTrusted Source on DMT in the pineal gland found that even after removing the pineal gland, the rat brain was still able to produce DMT in different regions”

https://www.healthline.com/health/pineal-gland-dmt#production

The idea that the brain is flooded with DMT when it is dying is still inconclusive. People who have used DMT recreationally all tend to have similar experiences, which is somewhat unusual for a hallucinogen. They report floating above their body, and feeling a sense of being surrounded by love and an understanding of the harmony of the universe and why everything is the way it is

I like to believe in the possibility of an afterlife, but NDE’s could just be a natural chemical reaction occurring in the brain to make death more pleasant

Ooloo
09-28-2021, 06:05 PM
NDE's are almost certainly just an expression of what happens to our biology when we are near death. I mean, a particularly vivid dream is a borderline religious experience sometimes, and it's just a normal dream being had by a healthy person.

When people report having "been dead for five minutes" or whatever, it is clearly a reductive, inaccurate description of what happened. Dead people can't come back to life, so no you weren't "dead for five minutes". You were *almost* dead for five minutes.

It doesn't bother me that there isn't an afterlife, when I'm gone I won't be around to care one way or the other. Which certainly isn't an argument for nihilism; we *are* here now, and just as you don't want somebody else infringing on your finite time, you shouldn't infringe upon anyone else's finite time. Golden rule shit.

starkind
09-28-2021, 06:33 PM
I've had some pretty interesting experiences without drugs and due to losing conciousness. When I tell people, especially doctors, they say "thats not possible". You where just dreaming. Etc.

Yes. I've had normal black outs, missing time. I've also had some very strange and transcendent(al) experiences.

I can tell you these aren't dreams or drugs.

I would rather believe I'm going someplace better or on some strange journey. And we are in our waking lives, so why would biological death be any different. No one understands the nature of conciousness and even non living systems exhibit behavior that isn't always newtonian. I'm not plugging QM, however, there are strange and spooky non-localized observable "things" (physics) science is just beginning to even attempt to explain.

So. Uhm. Believe what you want. I'm going to my garden in the sky with the other Starkind waiting for me to join them in peace and harmony.

I believe you can talk and listen to the stars and feel great beings far out in the universe. As well as rivers, and forests, animals, and the earth.

Gravydoo II
09-28-2021, 07:51 PM
Some people say they talked to interdimensional beings and all kinds of stuff. Believe what you want, just stop telling people you know for sure what happens. Nobody does. You could step back from an arcade like rick n morty.

Thats whole heaven and hell thing is a pretty sick thing to inflict on someone. Agree with me or you're going to suffer eternal damnation AND you wont get to see grandma. Pretty cruel to teach a kid that.

unsunghero
09-28-2021, 08:24 PM
Some people say they talked to interdimensional beings and all kinds of stuff. Believe what you want, just stop telling people you know for sure what happens. Nobody does. You could step back from an arcade like rick n morty.

Thats whole heaven and hell thing is a pretty sick thing to inflict on someone. Agree with me or you're going to suffer eternal damnation AND you wont get to see grandma. Pretty cruel to teach a kid that.

I’ve always liked the idea of purgatory. I think that being able to sin one’s entire life and then just apologize and accept Jesus seems like a cop out

I think that karma requires you to suffer the results of all your sins. I believe purgatory is described as just that, feeling the effects of all your sins, the result they had on people and the world

But to my knowledge (and I don’t know a lot about religions) purgatory is not a Christian thing, more of a Catholic thing

Jibartik
09-28-2021, 08:33 PM

You're the one telling people what happens. Right now, you're telling them. You're creating an afterlife belief system with this post. You are what you eat.

https://i.imgur.com/FTN1VTZ.png

Jibartik
09-28-2021, 08:35 PM
NDE’s could just be a natural chemical reaction occurring in the brain to make death more pleasant

I would like to hear one person who studies the science of evolution describe why a species would evolve to do this because they have yet to.

Edit: it's even contrary to stronger evolution because it encourages death lol

Maybe death is like a flower, and evolved like a sweet tasting flavor, so that people would chase that dragon and spread it throughout the land.

starkind
09-28-2021, 08:40 PM
So I just realized anyone who doesn't like stars is antisemitic.

starkind
09-28-2021, 08:42 PM

Not once did I ever say I know for sure. Just that there's a lot of compelling evidence that we don't have a clue about conciousness.

Jibartik
09-28-2021, 08:45 PM
Not once did I ever say I know for sure. Just that there's a lot of compelling evidence that we don't have a clue about conciousness.

My fave thing about science is nobody knows why anesthesia causes unconsciousness. :cool:

starkind
09-28-2021, 08:47 PM
I would like to hear one person who studies the science of evolution describe why a species would evolve to do this because they have yet to.

Maybe death is like a flower, and evolved like a sweet tasting flavor, so that people would chase that dragon and spread it throughout the land.

Sometimes peoples bodies keep going even after they've left them and the bodies and brains are perfectly fine... it's just like no ones home anymore.

In fact it takes a lot to convince me you have a soul. Some people I feel and read and ever so often I meat someone who is just like a machine. Don't think I've met any animals like this yet.

unsunghero
09-28-2021, 08:51 PM

Well I watched this video about little-known facts about dolphins and why they are such an evolved species…and among things like having a skin type that prevents parasites from attaching…

…dolphin also have a brain that floods itself with a morphine-type chemical when they are injured. This prevents them from thrashing in the water or displaying pain, which would be a signal for sharks. Dolphin’s ability to tolerate pain due to this chemical is so great, that dolphins with mortal wounds that would later kill them have been observed to still be engaging in play activities in the wild

But yea, theirs was to prevent attracting a predator so it had a more specific evolutionary function

Gravydoo II
09-28-2021, 08:51 PM
Nope. Taking drugs is not the same as "dying" in the eyes of most people. Like whos even going to even want to listen to the time you took drugs and it mimics dying etc. People will line up for a "i died and went somewhere" story though. Then sell a book about it, intertwine it with a religion, go on tours, tell it to an audience of over a billion customers ehrm worshipers. Then the story gets spread around and around and around, millions of people hear it and believe it because its from an authority figure. Thats just one story!

Stop doing shit like that. Chances are, you're not going to make a whole school system around that time you took drugs and it mimic'd dying, but the other one did. Chances are you're not going to start a war about that time you took drugs and it mimic'd dying, the other one sure did.. You probably wont handle snakes, become david keresh, or jim jones, either. The drug people probably wont ask for 10% of your salary, for life, either..

Its weird how only the christians say heaven has grandma and all that. Muslims say they get the virgins, the milk, and the honey. The greeks said you go chill with hades for a bit. Chinese people say theres like circles of redemption and stuff, like a big wheel runs you over and stuff. Vikings go to valhallah to get wasted and fight.

Wouldnt they all match if it was true?

Just sayin, dont go startin no religions on a whisper in the wind or a vision in the darkness, burning bushes, either. Then sayin you know what happens, then it happened to you, buy my book, read it to your children. here's part 2, the bible.. agree or burn. its a gateway drug.

starkind
09-28-2021, 08:54 PM
My fave thing about science is nobody knows why anesthesia causes unconsciousness. :cool:

Idk. I mean. It's more like being walled in. I've been anethstatized before and it was much different than the other times I lost conciousness. One time I was on "unconscious" my body got up and moved out of a car wreck.... I was sitting comfortably on the side of the road when I became "aware".

I have my super secret theories to share on memort, life, reality. I need to write them up properly and draw graphics to explain them. Needless to say I feel like everyone who thinks they're alive is kinda... wrong about what being alive actually is. And it explains a lot of the nonlocality and nonlinearity of the universe.

starkind
09-28-2021, 08:58 PM
Nope. Taking drugs is not the same as "dying" in the eyes of most people. Like whos even going to even want to listen to the time you took drugs and it mimics dying etc. People will line up for a "i died and went somewhere" story though. Then sell a book about it, intertwine it with a religion, go on tours, tell it to an audience of over a billion customers ehrm worshipers. Then the story gets spread around and around and around, millions of people hear it and believe it because its from an authority figure. Thats just one story!

Stop doing shit like that. Chances are, you're not going to make a whole school system around that time you took drugs and it mimic'd dying, but the other one did. Chances are you're not going to start a war about that time you took drugs and it mimic'd dying, the other one sure did.. You probably wont handle snakes, become david keresh, or jim jones, either. The drug people probably wont ask for 10% of your salary, for life, either..

Its weird how only the christians say heaven has grandma and all that. Muslims say they get the virgins, the milk, and the honey. The greeks said you go chill with hades for a bit. Chinese people say theres like circles of redemption and stuff, like a big wheel runs you over and stuff. Vikings go to valhallah to get wasted and fight.

Wouldnt they all match if it was true?

Just sayin, dont go startin no religions on a whisper in the wind or a vision in the darkness, burning bushes, either. Then sayin you know what happens, then it happened to you, buy my book, read it to your children. here's part 2, the bible.. agree or burn. its a gateway drug.

Have you ever suffered extreme physical trauma or NDE or been like oh fuck I'm dying, only to have like full on alternate reality experience, than come too with paramedics standing over u?