PDA

View Full Version : Just say it.

Gravydoo II
09-26-2021, 10:12 AM
Our voters (white people) are legitimate. We're the only ones who have the right to win elections. If we lost, we get to audit every vote ten times over at your expense. We're the "real americans" so we get to wield power. We are the only ones who are entitled to govern. We dont consider democrats or POC/immigrants as human beings or americans, so how can they win an election?

Your voters (democrats/POC) are not legitimate. Its ok if we disregard the masses, because thats a mixture of people we dont consider legitimate. We dont consider suburban women as voters, we dont consider non-republican votes are legitimate.

We get it. You want to break democracy because you no longer have majority white rule.

Just say it already. Nothing will ever be good enough, unless your side wins. Then its "oh my sweet baby jesus put that man in power! God raises leaders up!" OOopps unless that leader is a POC or a democrat, then its the devil works.

You people are simpletons.

Just say it. You want it both ways. If you lose, you still won because those are not "real americans" that voted against you. Then, if you win, you beat satan and that proves you're on the side of god.

Come on, just say it. We already know this is what you think.

Mesocyclone
09-26-2021, 10:34 AM
Satan cannot win. It is written one hundred generations or 2,000 years ago.
The cult has become desperate as the light is shining on its evil secrets.

Even if Satan depopulated the Earth so that only he was left, he would still lose to Jesus Christ.

Lake of fire is prepared for the Devil and his angels.

Homesteaded
09-26-2021, 10:40 AM
60% of the country is white, sorry you don't understand what majority means.

Whale biologist
09-26-2021, 10:41 AM
https://i.imgur.com/2Xr4NWB.jpg

Mesocyclone
09-26-2021, 10:42 AM
Russel Brand and Rose McGowan have more balls than anyone on this forum.

JFK learned that bucking the Illuminati can be fatal. But JFK is with God forevermore now, and Satan will soon be cast alive into the Lake of Fire.

Is God present in Hell too? Yeah - angry God never stops talking in Hell

How could you know this? I'm one with the Son.

Some truth about the 20 year old illegal invasion and war in Afghanistan. Don't let the title fool you - Brand is trashing all 4 recent Presidents
cZQZot3GHAU

The primary reason for the invasion and 20 year war was to siphon money from the Taxpayer base into defense contractors' accounts and then to the Global Eilte as Brand calls the Illuminati. The secondary way they got rich(er) was Opium and the US Opioid crisis that resulted.

Ooloo
09-26-2021, 11:16 AM
mental_illness.txt

Mesocyclone
09-26-2021, 11:22 AM
Fraud.txt

Freud spilled the fraud.

Mesocyclone
09-26-2021, 11:25 AM
WxVAFrfBcL4

Tax the rich my ass - Biden promised donors this would not happen under his watch and it won't. I think AOC means well but she is a total scapegoat or puppeteer just lost in the dark. Or, she's in on it and don't care like the rest of the cult.

11:39 tells it like it is. Washington D.C. is a revolving door for the same old Elitist policies, whether D or R is president.

Gravydoo II
09-26-2021, 11:44 AM
60% of the country is white, sorry you don't understand what majority means.

There we go.. Let the racism out.

Political affiliation is not based on the color of your skin.

If you vote based on your skin or candidates skin that makes you a racist.

Doesnt matter what the "majority" is in your racist little brain. You only speak for yourself.

What matters: do they believe in reality or not? Can they be told "no, you're wrong" and change their mind with new evidence?

Thats the divide. The "majority" is people who live in reality. The minority is people who dont, thank sky jesus.

Mesocyclone
09-26-2021, 12:32 PM
The "majority" is people who sided with Satan. The minority is people who didn't, thank you Jesus.

Jesus is the light. When the light shines on the darkness, what shall darkness do?

unsunghero
09-26-2021, 12:45 PM
OOopps unless that leader is a POC or a democrat, then its the devil works.

Horza
09-26-2021, 12:56 PM
Between Herman Cain dying immediately after attending a Trump rally and Michael Steele saying to unelect these GOP bastards, Carson may be the last prominent black Republican left.

unsunghero
09-26-2021, 01:05 PM
Between Herman Cain dying immediately after attending a Trump rally and Michael Steele saying to unelect these GOP bastards, Carson may be the last prominent black Republican left.

It’s hard to escape that plantation. Just ask Niki Minaj

Horza
09-26-2021, 01:10 PM
It’s hard to escape that plantation. Just ask Niki Minaj

It's rather hard to find minorities willing to publicly endorse white supremacy.

unsunghero
09-26-2021, 01:10 PM
These guys are conservative comedians not government, but I’ve been a fan since way back in the day when they did fitness vids only “ALL KINDS OF GAINS!”

Bought their merch before, shirts look good and fit good. Thinking of buying one of their White Privilege cards next

Whale biologist
09-26-2021, 01:11 PM
It's rather hard to find minorities willing to publicly endorse white supremacy.

I hope diamond and silk got their bags. :)

unsunghero
09-26-2021, 01:13 PM
Pick one of these up Horza and you can come to our white supremacy meetings, but you don’t get your $5k/month white privilege check until you’ve been a member for a year

Whale biologist
09-26-2021, 01:17 PM
Pick one of these up Horza and you can come to our white supremacy meetings, but you don’t get your $5k/month white privilege check until you’ve been a member for a year

Buying something like that would make me think white people aren't so great either. :(

Mesocyclone
09-26-2021, 01:26 PM

Money talks and bullshit walks my friend. Obama the Nobel Peace Prize winner and Trump the Orange racist devil were the two presidents that divided Americans against each other more than all the other 43 Presidents before them combined. With the press as the tongues.

If I am wrong, correct me.

OK FDR and press advocated the internment of Japanese Americans during World War 2, thereby "publicly endorse(ing) white supremacy"

10,000 or more Haitians could now be living in the USA - and have a chance to live the American Dream. WHY IS THAT BAD NEWS?

Ooloo
09-26-2021, 01:34 PM
These guys are conservative comedians not government, but I’ve been a fan since way back in the day when they did fitness vids only “ALL KINDS OF GAINS!”

Bought their merch before, shirts look good and fit good. Thinking of buying one of their White Privilege cards next

Don't you know that literally any brown person who is even remotely to the right "literally endorses white supremacy"? Duhh. There is maybe nothing more racist than leftie white dorks telling black people what they can and can't think. It's somehow lost on them. "Don't you dare think for yourself black man! I am saving you from racisms!!"

Also the term "white supremacy" means nothing. It used to mean like, the KKK. Now it means things like "work hard and don't have kids before you get married". Like so many other terms, the left has made it completely useless.

Mesocyclone
09-26-2021, 01:37 PM
mentally_ill.txt

Horza
09-26-2021, 01:39 PM
Don't you know that literally any brown person who is even remotely to the right "literally endorses white supremacy"? Duhh. There is maybe nothing more racist than leftie white dorks telling black people what they can and can't think. It's somehow lost on them. "Don't you dare think for yourself black man! I am saving you from racisms!!"

Also the term "white supremacy" means nothing. It used to mean like, the KKK. Now it means things like "work hard and don't have kids before you get married". Like so many other terms, the left has made it completely useless.

Trump lost, stupid.

Mesocyclone
09-26-2021, 01:40 PM
Forgive him he's just mentally ill

Patriam1066
09-26-2021, 02:49 PM
Doesn’t Russell brand do meth ?

Mesocyclone
09-26-2021, 03:00 PM
Is Donald Trump orange?

rom32451
09-28-2021, 08:34 PM
The "majority" is people who sided with Satan. The minority is people who didn't, thank you Jesus.

Jesus is the light. When the light shines on the darkness, what shall darkness do?

I never thought about this, but you changed my mind, thanks

Ooloo
09-28-2021, 10:02 PM
Trump lost, stupid.

That has nothing to do with my quite insightful comment on the paternalistic, and patronizingly racist savior attitude of the left toward black people and other minorities but okay.

Trexller
09-28-2021, 10:28 PM
Horza/gravy are the same entity, when not shitposting, it jerks off at the pics of cancer griffin holding trump's head.

imperiouskitten
10-03-2021, 12:49 PM
didn't read thread, but i was looking for appropriate place to Just Say something

my porblems are worse than i thought. i am scared god is going to strike me with an ostomy for breaking filbus's heart. tell your deity to reactivate my stomach. pls stipulate to spare me the need of taking food or water by tube or IV or losing feet of intestine. thank you.

also i cannot be blamed for any of my actions, as i have discovered by finally, desperately inducing (MUCH) vomiting that my stomach is not draining for up to 3 days at a time, and therefore all of my oral medications have been delivered only sporadically. which explains why i feel so chemically INSANE sometimes, cuz my meds are surprise missing stuck in my stomach fermenting with the beer from my cream of wheaties. Concentrating 3 or 5 days of dose in there before it finally releases to my system. My stomach is not draining for some reason and if these gallons of diet coke won't dissolve whatever it is I am sadly looking at the knife.

PS i take drugs for severe idiopathic nerve dmg in both hands that turned me into "bob" from the amputee jokes and my doctors are fucking out to lunch so i have to diagnose and do everything personally or they would just let me die where i stood. So nothing is my fault and I'm basically socially bulletproof , thanks. AKA the overshare

Whale biologist
10-03-2021, 01:23 PM
I hope you'll be ok. I would hate for there not to be any posts to click on. :o

Autobrewery?

starkind
10-03-2021, 01:51 PM
literally have nothing to bitch about today i'm living in an air conditioned room ate pizza and have a gaming machine to type on and other ppl play for my netflix

i'll take the occasional debilitating migraines and other problems I have over like carrying salt for 40 years in the middle east