PDA

View Full Version : Current Tyranny Champ?

Grumph
09-25-2021, 10:29 PM

starkind
09-25-2021, 10:37 PM
Remake thread with NZ on the poll plz.

Grumph
09-25-2021, 10:46 PM
Remake thread with NZ on the poll plz.

Which part of Australia is NZ in?

Whale biologist
09-25-2021, 11:05 PM
Another fail poll from a fail OP who makes fail threads ;)

hobart
09-25-2021, 11:34 PM
Came here to vote Imperious Kitten. Misread thread title.

Mesocyclone
09-26-2021, 10:10 AM
Oh I thought it said Tranny Champ poll

Trexller
09-26-2021, 01:29 PM
well regardless of current global politics, the despotism crown still belongs to kim jong un.

OP doesnt understand what despot means.

based on the choices, he's asking us who we think is over-legislating over a bad cold.

thats australia, followed closely by US. disagree with me? you're cancelled because i cant be bothered to engage un constructive debate.

horzagravy style

Mesocyclone
09-26-2021, 01:43 PM
The human species will become extinct. Why you think God calls himself the first and the LAST Adam.

Ooloo
09-26-2021, 02:17 PM
#1 Aussie #2 US

Also the left are the real racists. Seriously, they are. They have stretched the definition of "white supremacy" and "racism" to such insane lengths that almost anything can be forced into that hole. They literally need for white supremacy and racism to be everywhere in order to have a political identity. Otherwise they can't justify any of their batshit insane policy proposals.

Evil border man with horse, whipping poor POC!! Grrr! Just more white supremacy for ya! Take horse away from evil horse man!! It's gotta suck being a border patrol agent right now. You're making dirt money to do a totally thankless job, then you get publically shit on by some woke fucking retard who decides your horse reign is a whip. The modern left is morally bankrupt and idiots just lap it up.

Whale biologist
09-26-2021, 02:30 PM
#1 Aussie #2 US

Also the left are the real racists. Seriously, they are. They have stretched the definition of "white supremacy" and "racism" to such insane lengths that almost anything can be forced into that hole. They literally need for white supremacy and racism to be everywhere in order to have a political identity. Otherwise they can't justify any of their batshit insane policy proposals.

Evil border man with horse, whipping poor POC!! Grrr! Just more white supremacy for ya! Take horse away from evil horse man!! It's gotta suck being a border patrol agent right now. You're making dirt money to do a totally thankless job, then you get publically shit on by some woke fucking retard who decides your horse reign is a whip. The modern left is morally bankrupt and idiots just lap it up.

Not to be a broken record, but conditional mandates aren't mandatory. That dog won't hunt in the land of the free. The monarchic west is the real tyranny. 👸

Mesocyclone
09-26-2021, 02:32 PM
Well, he's dead.

Elizondo
09-26-2021, 02:36 PM
Not to be a broken record, but conditional mandates aren't mandatory. That dog won't hunt in the land of the free. The monarchic west is the real tyranny. 👸

Sorry man, but yea you on an endless spin

Conditional Tyranny kinda blows

Whale biologist
09-26-2021, 02:45 PM
Sorry man, but yea you on an endless spin

Conditional Tyranny kinda blows

Voluntary tyranny. You aren't entitled to flip burgers.

Mesocyclone
09-26-2021, 02:50 PM
You aren't entitled to a damn thing its whatever the Almighty wills. If you're willed to be good, you'll stay poor. If you're willed to be part of the world system, you'll become rich or stay rich. The rich are coming back here to redo it all as a poor. The poor ain't never coming back here. Like kids that die.

unsunghero
09-26-2021, 02:53 PM
#1 Aussie #2 US

Was talking to a gal that years ago had done a hike around this remote lake in AZ where I live and stumbled upon a hidden crop of marijuana

To tourists, the normal response to seeing a hidden crop of marijuana or some other drug stash is usually something like “cool! Free pot!” Or “damn check out how much coke is here!”

But anyone who lives in a border state knows stumbling upon these means your life is now in serious danger from cartel. Usually there are sentries or motion automated cameras nearby. She said they were followed by a pickup truck at a far distance as they left the lake and days later found a bullet hole in the back of their vehicle

I do not doubt border patrol is a dangerous and thankless job

Elizondo
09-26-2021, 03:34 PM
Voluntary tyranny. You aren't entitled to flip burgers.

See there ya go again like a record baby

If one dude is way way better at flippin burgers than some other dude, but the better burger flipper ain't jabbed, McDonald's should be able to hire anyone they want regardless of what old dude says

Whale biologist
09-26-2021, 04:46 PM
See there ya go again like a record baby

If one dude is way way better at flippin burgers than some other dude, but the better burger flipper ain't jabbed, McDonald's should be able to hire anyone they want regardless of what old dude says

Hehe, the power the regulate business is the commerce clause. Until they pin you down and jab you, you're wrong. :)

Mesocyclone
09-26-2021, 04:49 PM
TfE93xON8jk

Grumph
09-26-2021, 06:20 PM

cd288
09-26-2021, 06:35 PM
Never thought I’d see these right wing guys who act like they’re such tough alpha males crying and whining so much

unsunghero
09-26-2021, 08:28 PM

Mesocyclone
09-26-2021, 08:41 PM
Why don't you try sticking your head up your ass, see if it fits. Say goodnight to the bad guy. Make way there's bad guy coming through.

Grumph
09-26-2021, 09:27 PM
Y’all are missing the point here!

Once you identify who the worst dictatorship alive is… you’re basically one NYT puff piece away from having the Pulitzer Prize on lock!

Elizondo
09-26-2021, 10:10 PM
Hehe, the power the regulate business is the commerce clause. Until they pin you down and jab you, you're wrong. :)

I dunno man, you like to tell peeps they're wrong, but you seem to be wrong a lot

The Commerce Clause is a power that Congress has, not Old Dude who is president right now

You're a good guy, but you don't seem to know as much as you think you know

Whale biologist
09-26-2021, 10:18 PM
I dunno man, you like to tell peeps they're wrong, but you seem to be wrong a lot

The Commerce Clause is a power that Congress has, not Old Dude who is president right now

You're a good guy, but you don't seem to know as much as you think you know

Again you misunderstand. Executive can absolutely order it's sub-departments to enact the powers granted to [it/they/them] by the legislature.

Like I said, you don't know much.

imperiouskitten
09-26-2021, 10:56 PM
yeah that gates interview made me nauseous too OP

Elizondo
09-27-2021, 01:56 AM
Again you misunderstand. Executive can absolutely order it's sub-departments to enact the powers granted to [it/they/them] by the legislature.

Like I said, you don't know much.

You're a good guy man, but you seem to be parroting what the folks on the bluebird forums are saying

A vaccine isn't commerce man

Old dude is tryin to say like in T2 when Arnie crashed the truck with liquid man and all the chemicals poured out and the guys ran away that's the same as Covid. It don't pass the hot sauce man. Sorry.

Mesocyclone
09-27-2021, 07:38 AM
NQ4QZicmXOM

Grumph
09-27-2021, 09:03 AM

Mesocyclone
09-28-2021, 03:15 AM
Tyranny is everywhere because earth is Hell.

Might wanna hide the fact from your kids for now. Don't tell them until right before you croak.

Go look for Heaven in Hell, and behold as Father Time tears it apart.