PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Class Citizens

Penish
09-22-2021, 04:26 PM
Not sure which end of the bus to sit on, might get some strange reactions

blindedsoul
09-22-2021, 04:35 PM
Oh no society doesn't like plague rats spreading plague, vaccine misinformation and acting like plagues aren't real how will you ever survive.

Tired of morons like you taking every chance they can to kill grandma and mutate the plague because you want to be free to Darwin award yourself.

https://i.imgur.com/CBR6Zlv.jpeg

Gravydoo II
09-22-2021, 04:36 PM
I cant read what it says but let me guess.

Starts with something fair, like everyone should be able to speak..
then it goes into how much him and his friends are victims because they dont want to listen to anyone but themselves.

No, you dont have the right to endanger people.

GinnasP99
09-22-2021, 04:41 PM
Oh no society doesn't like plague rats spreading plague, vaccine misinformation and acting like plagues aren't real how will you ever survive.

Tired of morons like you taking every chance they can to kill grandma and mutate the plague because you want to be free to Darwin award yourself.

Totally well adjusted and upstanding member of society. Prolly a really cool guy to hang out w/

Homesteaded
09-22-2021, 04:42 PM
I think the people pushing vaccines so hard are those who lack direction(atheism). So they are clinging to this new religion(Fauci) to give them marching orders. They exhibit the same tactics are religious zealots who question nothing from on high.

Ooloo
09-22-2021, 04:42 PM
I know I'm blocked, but as usual gravy is completely wrong.

You endanger people every day, in preventable ways. Every time you drive your car to the store when you could just ride a bike or walk, you are needlessly endangering people. When you choose to smoke or drink, and end up in the hospital with cancer as a result, and your chemotherapy is making you much more likely to contract and spread deadly diseases to the hospital staff, you are needlessly putting lives at risk.

He is just purely motivated by politics. If trump was saying to get vaccinated, he'd be telling you not to. I feel bad for him, his brain is warped.

I know, this sounds like 4chan quackery, using basic reason and logic to understand that life is fundamentally a risk\benefit tradeoff.

How many people in the 3rd world died due to the lockdowns? 3rd world countries depend on 1st world countries functioning to function themselves. Does anyone even care about that number? Nope.

Horza
09-22-2021, 04:44 PM

Shawk
09-22-2021, 04:46 PM

Ooloo
09-22-2021, 04:53 PM
And as usual I'm not against getting the vaccine or masking. I just think we should be more rational and less hysterical in how those things are implemented.

Unvaccinated people are not "stopping the pandemic from ending". For one thing, vaccinated people are still getting covid, and there are also many people who *cant* get *any* vaccines due to prior conditions. What are they supposed to do, live in a cell the rest of their lives? Covid will be here forever to an extent, but luckily it's not very dangerous at all if you're healthy. The statistics on the cdc's website clearly show this.

But I know, I know, I must "find 650k dead acceptable". Right, sure. Not a total sanctimonious manipulation of words at all.

Ooloo
09-22-2021, 04:55 PM
That's so swell too, when people revel in the deaths of people they don't like politically by posting sick memes. Really sane, well adjusted attitude.

Seriously, why do you even care if people don't get vaccinated? You clearly would enjoy\relish their deaths, because you're insane. You just like yelling at people and exerting control over them. Again, because you're insane.

Shawk
09-22-2021, 05:01 PM
That's so swell too, when people revel in the deaths of people they don't like politically by posting sick memes. Really sane, well adjusted attitude.

Seriously, why do you even care if people don't get vaccinated? You clearly would enjoy\relish their deaths, because you're insane. You just like yelling at people and exerting control over them. Again, because you're insane.

Who is reveling in their deaths? Some SJWs on twitter/reddit/facebook? No shit.. They are as pathetic as the fringe right.

Seems the only people reveling are those who refuse to get vaccinated as some form of macho dumb fuck bravery. Actual homicidal maniacs.

Gravydoo II
09-22-2021, 05:06 PM
Nobody is relishing anyones death. If you want to die, thats fine, but you dont get to choose "well im taking everyone with me" with your shitty selfish attitude.

This is gonna be REALLY profound.

its not about you

loramin
09-22-2021, 05:07 PM

Seriously, why do you even care if people don't get vaccinated?

You do understand how pathogens work, right?

They spread between people, and vaccines prevent that spread. If you prevent the prevention, you're literally causing people to die ... which, to me, seems a whole lot closer to "reveling in death" than wanting people not to spread a deadly virus.

Elizondo
09-22-2021, 05:08 PM
Oh no society doesn't like plague rats spreading plague, [/IMG]

Pretty sure the people he was referring to were dehumanized too, so your post ind of proves his point?

I could be wrong though

Whale biologist
09-22-2021, 05:10 PM
We're all 1st class citizens in America thanks to the great vaccines developed under the Trump administration.

Europe and other 2nd world powers(except AUKUS, you're cool, we'll share) have been begging for our shit. But they gotta pay, cuz they can afford it.

Let's pass the TRIPS waiver and rescue the truly impoverished from under China's global thrall.

💯

Homesteaded
09-22-2021, 05:14 PM
You do understand how pathogens work, right?

They spread between people, and vaccines prevent that spread. If you prevent the prevention, you're literally causing people to die ... which, to me, seems a whole lot closer to "reveling in death" than wanting people not to spread a deadly virus.

So there isn't any risk reward calculation for you? It's as simple as stop the spread at all costs?

Jibartik
09-22-2021, 05:16 PM
If there is a new variant that kills us all I hope it's from kids because of their stronger immune systems.

Horza
09-22-2021, 05:18 PM
So there isn't any risk reward calculation for you? It's as simple as stop the spread at all costs?

https://i.imgur.com/zhjeA2f.jpg

Shawk
09-22-2021, 05:18 PM

inb4 "see you want a chinese dictatorship reee commie"

BlackBellamy
09-22-2021, 05:20 PM
Seriously, why do you even care if people don't get vaccinated?

Because they see every person without antibodies as a potential threat.

Elizondo
09-22-2021, 05:24 PM
inb4 "see you want a chinese dictatorship reee commie"

Flippin Bergers 4 sure

Jibartik
09-22-2021, 05:26 PM
Help us Steven Bannon, you're our only hope.

Shawk
09-22-2021, 05:28 PM
Flippin Bergers 4 sure

g14?

Elizondo
09-22-2021, 05:29 PM
I keep reading stories of fully jabbed mudbloods still getting Covid

Then I come here to relax and read some posts and there are like 5 people hysterically claiming we're all gonna die from the flu and if you put some toxic chemical in your body the world will be saved

I'm super scared now. Having trouble sleeping at night

Shawk
09-22-2021, 05:30 PM
I keep reading stories of fully jabbed mudbloods still getting Covid

Then I come here to relax and read some posts and there are like 5 people hysterically claiming we're all gonna die from the flu and if you put some toxic chemical in your body the world will be saved

I'm super scared now. Having trouble sleeping at night

shouldn't you purebloods be fucking your sister or something? fucking inbred racists.

Elizondo
09-22-2021, 05:33 PM
shouldn't you purebloods be fucking your sister or something? fucking inbred racists.

Nice and clean. Feels Great.

Yea, so as I was saying these fully vaxxed people keep getting the virus that the posters who play doctor here keep telling us prevents us from getting the virus

Now I have to re think my FF for Sunday. Huge bummer.

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/patriots/bucs-place-antonio-brown-reservecovid-19-list-ahead-rams-game

TheBardo
09-22-2021, 05:36 PM
bunch of mentally ill ban evading rereg trumpers up in this bitch

Whale biologist
09-22-2021, 05:51 PM

Yea, so as I was saying these fully vaxxed people keep getting the virus that the posters who play doctor here keep telling us prevents us from getting the virus

Now I have to re think my FF for Sunday. Huge bummer.

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/patriots/bucs-place-antonio-brown-reservecovid-19-list-ahead-rams-game

That's what you get for drafting a drama queen. :D

GinnasP99
09-22-2021, 06:55 PM
Made it about 2 minutes. The white dude talking at 2:01 makes my skin crawl.

starkind
09-22-2021, 07:09 PM
no one should be entitled to healthcare imo it's definately not a human right lol especially when we can't even behave reasonably well

Whale biologist
09-22-2021, 07:17 PM
no one should be entitled to healthcare imo it's definately not a human right lol especially when we can't even behave reasonably well

that's nice but we're already entitled to ER care :)

Like that's the main problem Obamacare meant to solve, and they wrecked it cuz mad.

blindedsoul
09-22-2021, 08:27 PM
Pref shut down the antivaxer / anti mask bullshit the entitlement costs lives in the long term both indirectly and directly.
They spread this bullshit in their Karen circles and become so paranoid they kill people asking them not to breathe their plague rat status onto people.
Not a unique story just one from today.
https://imgur.com/gallery/3HDirPo
"Gas station clerk in Germany killed by man who felt ‘cornered’ by mask rules, prosecutors say"
In reality the guy got asked to wear a mask, came back with a gun and shot a 20 year old store clerk in the head killing them instantly.

Meanwhile
https://imgur.com/Ixl1pyz
Roleplaying average conservative shitposter on here, he died after talking about his conservative values on not getting vaccinated.

Some of us like myself want to be able to work good paying jobs sometimes interacting with people without them trying to kill them for a plague rat political view.
Human lives are the currency cost of the Darwin Olympics.

Elizondo
09-22-2021, 08:42 PM
Pref shut down the antivaxer / anti mask bullshit the entitlement costs lives in the long term both indirectly and directly.
They spread this bullshit in their Karen circles and become so paranoid they kill people asking them not to breathe their plague rat status onto people.
Not a unique story just one from today.
https://imgur.com/gallery/3HDirPo
"Gas station clerk in Germany killed by man who felt ‘cornered’ by mask rules, prosecutors say"
In reality the guy got asked to wear a mask, came back with a gun and shot a 20 year old store clerk in the head killing them instantly.

Meanwhile
https://imgur.com/Ixl1pyz
Roleplaying average conservative shitposter on here, he died after talking about his conservative values on not getting vaccinated.

Some of us like myself want to be able to work good paying jobs sometimes interacting with people without them trying to kill them for a plague rat political view.
Human lives are the currency cost of the Darwin Olympics.

Man there is some serious Bergers goin on around here

cd288
09-22-2021, 09:52 PM
And as usual I'm not against getting the vaccine or masking. I just think we should be more rational and less hysterical in how those things are implemented.

Unvaccinated people are not "stopping the pandemic from ending". For one thing, vaccinated people are still getting covid, and there are also many people who *cant* get *any* vaccines due to prior conditions. What are they supposed to do, live in a cell the rest of their lives? Covid will be here forever to an extent, but luckily it's not very dangerous at all if you're healthy. The statistics on the cdc's website clearly show this.

But I know, I know, I must "find 650k dead acceptable". Right, sure. Not a total sanctimonious manipulation of words at all.

Well yes actually unvaccinated people are keeping this going at very high levels. The amount of vaccinated people getting covid is negligible in comparison and even more so when you look at the numbers of vaccinated people who need to be hospitalized. Refusing to acknowledge that just shines a light on how your whole argument about “let’s be reasonable and more rational” is really just a mask for your agenda.

If everyone got the vaccine would covid still exist? Maybe. But it would be such an extremely low amount of cases per year and barely anyone would need to be hospitalized or die from it.

Toxigen
09-23-2021, 05:55 AM
oh gee wiz golly gosh who'd a thunk a virus would continue to mutate and become less deadly just like every other virus in recorded history?

you brainwashed shit-for-brain idiots wont have anything to bitch about next year when this is all gone....except for that your immune systems are now forever changed (enjoy that pay-to-stay-healthy booster subscription service)

walfreyydo
09-23-2021, 09:16 AM

Not when over 150 million people have taken the vaccine with extremely low number of documented cases of side effects. No documented side effect has been shown past 6 weeks for any vaccine. Ever. Most of that 150 million is in the clear.

The vaccine is safe, there is no risk reward calculation. If you want to believe some conspiracy theorist on Telegram trying to get more followers, or some quack pot "doctor" more obsessed with getting attention/influence than actually helping people, thats fine, just dont say theres a risk/reward calculation. There is no risk.

People who have a legitimate medical condition (extremely small percentage of people) and cant take the vaccine should then be wearing masks and getting tested regularly. Dont use them as your straw man about why YOU dont want to take the vaccine.

Just admit the reason you dont want the vaccine is because you have fallen victim to the politicization that the right has created around not only the virus, but everything else. (PRO TIP: Thats how they get you to do things against your own self interest, by the way). Everyone knows it, so you dont need to hide it anymore.

Mesocyclone
09-23-2021, 09:17 AM
ILLUMINATI ​New World Order - Reduce Global population to < 500 million and maintain in harmony with nature

cd288
09-23-2021, 10:23 AM
oh gee wiz golly gosh who'd a thunk a virus would continue to mutate and become less deadly just like every other virus in recorded history?

you brainwashed shit-for-brain idiots wont have anything to bitch about next year when this is all gone....except for that your immune systems are now forever changed (enjoy that pay-to-stay-healthy booster subscription service)

The vaccine is free.

I would encourage anyone skeptical about COVID to read this article from Montana’s largest hospital about what’s going on there with COVID surging. This is essentially what’s happening at major hospitals in many states throughout the country.

https://khn.org/news/article/montana-icu-overrun-with-covid-patients-staffing-shortage/

If you’re too lazy to read the whole article, here are some illuminating quotes:

“Nurses fill the hospital room to turn a patient from his stomach to his back. The ventilator forcing air into him is most effective when he’s on his stomach, so he is in that position most hours of the day, sedated and paralyzed by drugs. Lying on his stomach all those hours has produced sores on his face, and one nurse dabs at the wounds. The dark lesions are insignificant given his current state, but she continues just the same, gently, soothingly, appearing to whisper to him as she works.

The man has been a patient at Billings Clinic for nearly a month, most of that time in the hospital’s intensive care unit. He is among other patients, room after room of them, with the same grim tubes inserted down their throats. They have covid-19 — the vast majority unvaccinated against the virus, the hospital says. Visitors generally aren’t permitted in these rooms, but the man’s mother comes most days to gaze through a glass window for the allowed 15 minutes.

This all happened Friday. He was dead, at age 24, by Sunday morning.”

“The ICU here has space for 28 patients but last Friday was operating at 160% capacity, Baxter said. To handle the overflow, nurses elsewhere provide care beyond their training as covid patients fill other parts of the hospital. In the lobby of the emergency department, rooms roughly 6 feet by 6 feet have been fashioned with makeshift plastic walls. Ten members of the Montana Army National Guard arrived last week to help however they can. Hospital staffers volunteer to sit with dying patients. Beds line hallways. “The problem is,” said Brad Von Bergen, the hospital’s ER manager, “we are running out of hallways.”

“The hospital announced it may soon implement “crisis standards of care,” which basically means it will ration its equipment, staff and medicine, giving preference to those it can most likely save, regardless of vaccination status. It’s an ugly system, abhorred by those who will wield it, with tiebreakers in place to decide who potentially lives and dies. Other hospitals in Montana have taken similar steps. An overcrowded hospital also means that a person ― say, one injured in a car crash in rural eastern Montana and needing advanced hospitalization ― won’t be able to get that care at Billings Clinic. “We are at the point where we are not confident going forward that we can continue to meet all patients’ needs,” said Dr. Nathan Allen, the medical ethicist for Billings Clinic and its department chair for emergency medicine. “And that’s heartbreaking.”

Toxigen
09-23-2021, 10:37 AM
good thing im still free to enjoy a Rolling Stones concert in nashville without a vaccine, test, or mask with thousands of other people that dont buy into this horseshit

Jibartik
09-23-2021, 11:01 AM
If I was the FDA I would’ve announced that small penises shouldn’t use the vaccine because if you have a small penis you could have an adverse reaction with your immune system it’s just a sign that you can look out for make sure you tell your doctor if you have a small penis.

cd288
09-23-2021, 11:10 AM
good thing im still free to enjoy a Rolling Stones concert in nashville without a vaccine, test, or mask with thousands of other people that dont buy into this horseshit

One of the reasons I like online forums is I get to meet people like you. The reason that's good is because people like you are a good reminder to the rest of us of how much more intelligent and successful we are than someone like yourself. Without those eye opening experiences, you can sometimes not realize how well off you are and how much worse it would be if you were someone like Toxigen without many friends, low IQ, etc.

So Toxigen I guess I should say thank you to you for making us appreciate what we have

Tunabros
09-23-2021, 11:10 AM
Take this cringe shit back to 4chan

Jibartik
09-23-2021, 11:30 AM
One of the reasons I like online forums is I get to meet people like you. The reason that's good is because people like you are a good reminder to the rest of us of how much more intelligent and successful we are than someone like yourself. Without those eye opening experiences, you can sometimes not realize how well off you are and how much worse it would be if you were someone like Toxigen without many friends, low IQ, etc.

So Toxigen I guess I should say thank you to you for making us appreciate what we have

Trust me you are in the same social class and have the same status he does. He is you. You are him. You just wear different color shirts. You do not have it better nor are you better than anyone else in your socials class or status. You just watch different TV shows.

There is a statistical chance that he donates more to charity and volunteers more and has a stronger savings account but other than that you are in the exact same class.

Whale biologist
09-23-2021, 11:38 AM
Rolling Stones concert

i think that's called 'walker rock' :p

cd288
09-23-2021, 11:47 AM
Trust me you are in the same social class and have the same status he does. He is you. You are him. You just wear different color shirts. You do not have it better nor are you better than anyone else in your socials class or status. You just watch different TV shows.

There is a statistical chance that he donates more to charity and volunteers more and has a stronger savings account but other than that you are in the exact same class.

If he makes 7 figures then I guess you’re right!

Penish
09-23-2021, 12:06 PM
Speaking of Australia, how many citizens have been killed now? Get the jab or die seems to be a real hit

Jibartik
09-23-2021, 12:22 PM
If he makes 7 figures then I guess you’re right!

like he would say he could lift 700lbs

imperiouskitten
09-23-2021, 12:29 PM

ROLLING STONES LOL.

walker rock indoodly deed. in Nashville during covid. :D :D :D :o maybe u'll bump into kid rock bro!

I will note, cd288, that toxigen does claim to make 7 digits. This is how he knows for sure that the Rolling Stones in Nashville 2021 is extremely cool and hip.

Jibartik
09-23-2021, 12:29 PM
I just cant believe the rolling stones are still alive.

imperiouskitten
09-23-2021, 12:41 PM
I just cant believe the rolling stones are still alive.

thin, gangly, addicted old IOUs for "culture" stacked like so many weimar bank notes

https://i.imgur.com/JHJ2UeF.png
live from the MetLife Stadium!!!(literally)

Gravydoo II
09-23-2021, 12:44 PM
Look how they DEMAND people follow their ways, worship their god, emulate their "values" of family and all that bullshit.

As soon as they actually have to maybe look out for their family and friends, they cry and say "I dont like it! I dont like being told what to do!".

Thats just everything anyone needs to know. You wont protect your own family..

Gravydoo II
09-23-2021, 12:46 PM
Send me money. <3

imperiouskitten
09-23-2021, 12:47 PM
kTp5ZsAi4_Y

wPOCmzY_fqs

Nocht
09-23-2021, 01:01 PM
Inb4 conspiracy lock. Thou shall not question thy vaccines.

BlackBellamy
09-23-2021, 01:08 PM
Not when over 150 million people have taken the vaccine with extremely low number of documented cases of side effects. No documented side effect has been shown past 6 weeks for any vaccine. Ever. Most of that 150 million is in the clear.

The vaccine is safe, there is no risk reward calculation.

The Pfizer vaccine causes 143 strokes per 10 million doses. With 220 million doses administered, Pfizer has caused around 3100 strokes.

When you divide 10,000,000 by 143 you get 69,930.

That's 1 in 69,930.

Have you ever player poker and drew a straight flush? The odds of that happening are 1 in 72,192.

There's your risk/reward calculation.

The vaccine is not safe. It's a risk like anything in life. You'll never draw a straight flush if you don't sit at the table.

I'm not saying do or don't get the vaccine. I am saying that like everything in life there is a risk, and it's significant enough where people are making that risk/reward calculation as they should be.

imperiouskitten
09-23-2021, 01:16 PM
wDuQx-AXObo

Gravydoo II
09-23-2021, 01:27 PM
Numbers will just confuse them. Its a zero sum game to them.

You take the vaccine, you're a follower. You're a weakling. You're a beta-male who obeys when they are told by big meanie black lady harris.

Remember when tuckers lawyer said "no reasonable person would ever believe him..."

"Military suicide is an actual crisis the Pentagon might want to address. Lloyd Austin might want to look into that. But no. That would get the Democratic Party nothing. The point of mandatory vaccination is to identify the sincere Christians in the ranks, the free thinkers, the men with high testosterone levels, and anyone else who doesn’t love Joe Biden, and make them leave immediately. It’s a takeover of the U.S. military.

This is how they’re doing it: We just obtained a PowerPoint that the Army is using to justify mandatory vaccines to the troops. In it, is the sympathetic portrayal of Satanism. "How many children were sacrificed to Satan because of the vaccine," the slide reads, apparently sarcastically. The presentation then proceeds to list the so-called "tenants of Satanism," which are taken straight from the "temple of Satanism" website. "

"It does not matter if they have a valid religious or medical exemption. If they don't submit, they can't deploy, and they'll have to leave the SEALs. The deadline is almost immediately. "

Your religion does not exempt you from anything. Thats not a real thing. There is no chit in the military that says "your religion can get you out of this".

You will take the vaccine or you will be fired. Its pretty simple. Just like all those other vaccines and inoculations you took when you joined the military. You dont have the right to kill your fellow man because you're a christian, a pussy, or have a small pp.

Nocht
09-23-2021, 01:38 PM
Mental Illness

Whale biologist
09-23-2021, 01:41 PM
Numbers will just confuse them. Its a zero sum game to them.

You take the vaccine, you're a follower. You're a weakling. You're a beta-male who obeys when they are told by big meanie black lady harris.

Remember when tuckers lawyer said "no reasonable person would ever believe him..."

"Military suicide is an actual crisis the Pentagon might want to address. Lloyd Austin might want to look into that. But no. That would get the Democratic Party nothing. The point of mandatory vaccination is to identify the sincere Christians in the ranks, the free thinkers, the men with high testosterone levels, and anyone else who doesn’t love Joe Biden, and make them leave immediately. It’s a takeover of the U.S. military.

This is how they’re doing it: We just obtained a PowerPoint that the Army is using to justify mandatory vaccines to the troops. In it, is the sympathetic portrayal of Satanism. "How many children were sacrificed to Satan because of the vaccine," the slide reads, apparently sarcastically. The presentation then proceeds to list the so-called "tenants of Satanism," which are taken straight from the "temple of Satanism" website. "

"It does not matter if they have a valid religious or medical exemption. If they don't submit, they can't deploy, and they'll have to leave the SEALs. The deadline is almost immediately. "

Your religion does not exempt you from anything. Thats not a real thing. There is no chit in the military that says "your religion can get you out of this".

You will take the vaccine or you will be fired. Its pretty simple. Just like all those other vaccines and inoculations you took when you joined the military. You dont have the right to kill your fellow man because you're a christian, a pussy, or have a small pp.

https://i.imgur.com/oRYzF7l.jpg

Gravydoo II
09-23-2021, 01:50 PM
^^^^ I like that. ^^^

whats that from?

Shawk
09-23-2021, 01:54 PM
Inb4 conspiracy lock. Thou shall not question thy vaccines.

Aw. Poor little victim.

Shawk
09-23-2021, 01:57 PM

I have also learned a lot from inbred morons like Toxigen.

So thank you Toxigen. I really do appreciate you :D

Whale biologist
09-23-2021, 01:58 PM
^^^^ I like that. ^^^

whats that from?

FMA but that pic is a t-shirt (https://www.neatoshop.com/product/Dog-of-the-Military-Flame)

Shawk
09-23-2021, 02:05 PM
ILLUMINATI ​New World Order - Reduce Global population to < 500 million and maintain in harmony with nature

Look into your own people, see your own evil. You god monsters are by far the worst people on this planet called earth. You have nothing on pizzagate or any kind of NWO.. You just need something else to blame, you lie to yourselves because that is all you god people do, go confess it to your imaginary unicorn in the sky dreamer.

Shawk
09-23-2021, 02:08 PM

Another wet dream from the proud tinfoil boi.

Jibartik
09-23-2021, 02:12 PM
Anyone ever notice the red/blue server are microcosms of red/blue politics in action?

Like one is all lawyer quest and everyone has way too much plat and the other is all kill your neighbor quest and everyone is dead and it's a wasteland?

Toxigen
09-23-2021, 02:14 PM
lol - all the scared sheeple can do is take shots at going to an old rock band concert

do better if you can

enjoy your subscription-based immune systems!

Penish
09-23-2021, 02:20 PM
two full pages of shit I can't see, must have 7 of agatha's retard accounts posting. Not a single person ready to have a real conversation on our fresh two tiered societies

myrddraal
09-23-2021, 02:21 PM

Shawk
09-23-2021, 02:22 PM
lol - all the scared sheeple can do is take shots at going to an old rock band concert

do better if you can

enjoy your subscription-based immune systems!

future herman cain award recipient :o

your a wolf harry! you should put this around your avatar and go join in the facebook crowd, do one of those herd immunity parties!

https://i.imgur.com/1e75ehp.jpg

Shawk
09-23-2021, 02:24 PM
two full pages of shit I can't see, must have 7 of agatha's retard accounts posting. Not a single person ready to have a real conversation on our fresh two tiered societies

You block people to keep your echo chamber bubble in check :o

Penish
09-23-2021, 02:25 PM
And probably some fresh responses brought to you by MSM, cause we all know these dudes don't have a single independent though of their own

Horza
09-23-2021, 02:28 PM
The Pfizer vaccine causes 143 strokes per 10 million doses. With 220 million doses administered, Pfizer has caused around 3100 strokes.

When you divide 10,000,000 by 143 you get 69,930.

That's 1 in 69,930.

Have you ever player poker and drew a straight flush? The odds of that happening are 1 in 72,192.

There's your risk/reward calculation.

The vaccine is not safe. It's a risk like anything in life. You'll never draw a straight flush if you don't sit at the table.

I'm not saying do or don't get the vaccine. I am saying that like everything in life there is a risk, and it's significant enough where people are making that risk/reward calculation as they should be.

Why do Trumptards like yourself act like there isn't a pandemic still raging across much of the country that may also pose health risks?

Gravydoo II
09-23-2021, 02:28 PM
Like bubonic plague, like millions of people infected and then it became less deadly.. when it ran out of people... LOL

Remember when small pox became less deadly? Only took like 1/3rd of the people in human history dying from it and we're supposed to believe it "became less deadly" because someone invented a vaccine??

Look how afraid he is... Making up stories about virus's becoming "less deadly" after killing hundreds of millions of people throughout history..

So when did the small pox become less deadly? Was it before or after it wiped out all of south america? Before or after it wiped out a huge % of Europe's population??

Thats awful convenient how they became "less deadly" after people started getting vaccinated.

Its too late for that now, hes determined to die on his own terms. Gasping for breath, afraid, and alone.

Shawk
09-23-2021, 02:30 PM
And probably some fresh responses brought to you by MSM, cause we all know these dudes don't have a single independent though of their own

very passive aggressive, much cowardice.

Gravydoo II
09-23-2021, 02:31 PM
Deadpool, anyone?

Shawk
09-23-2021, 02:32 PM
Bill Gates said it best.. "Bodies in the corner"

Penish
09-23-2021, 02:32 PM
Like a frenzy of the hardest methheads left on p99 in here, amazing (davey attenborough voice)

Whale biologist
09-23-2021, 02:34 PM
very passive aggressive, much cowardice.

i don't see why independent thoughts would necessarily be correct.

Shawk
09-23-2021, 02:48 PM
Like a frenzy of the hardest methheads left on p99 in here, amazing (davey attenborough voice)

Much grand stand. Lots elite. So superior.

i don't see why independent thoughts would necessarily be correct.

I mean they are obsessed with their independence while depending on society. Their insecurities are kind of inherent. Fascinating, like watching a dead fish move when you poke its nerves.. Some of those mopes still twitch while being cooked.

Mesocyclone
09-23-2021, 02:56 PM
The rainbow people have been spreading HIV for decades where's all the hooplah to castrate them?

imperiouskitten
09-23-2021, 02:57 PM
its gonna be just liek this

vRQaqmP7QGY

imperiouskitten
09-23-2021, 02:58 PM
The rainbow people have been spreading HIV for decades where's all the hooplah to castrate them?

i knew one like this, he had never had sex at 40 because of his HIV phobia. but he did suck anonymous dique in the park in seattle, since that's what you do i guess :D

turns out he was a pedo :(

I think it's kind of a dead identity, you're referring to the ghost of 80s/90s gayosphere. Although examples of what you describe exist we aren't minting new ones. without the massive inferiority complex the rainbow manifests differently, more normative :)

Mesocyclone
09-23-2021, 03:00 PM
mad ^

imperiouskitten
09-23-2021, 03:02 PM
no im just poasting with u, u ok?

unsunghero
09-23-2021, 03:02 PM
Deadpool, anyone?

I like to use his quote “Maximum effort” before doing something strenuous

And who can forget that awesome trailer song

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PqDAMO3YOYs

Horza
09-23-2021, 03:04 PM

Just don't have sex with homosexuals if you're so scared of them.

imperiouskitten
09-23-2021, 03:04 PM
Truth is all the gay whitemales who did the chauvinist cuck act """identity""" to fit in (a la Patriam) and bagged giant AIDS body counts in a grand contest-o-virility are in the process of crossing into cancellable/dinosaur territory. Barney the Frank. Yiannopolous picking up my pre-transition persona for television was the death knell

Shawk
09-23-2021, 03:06 PM

more over dramatization from the god monster drama queen.

fixing that issue was delayed because of you morons too.

Penish
09-23-2021, 03:09 PM
more over dramatization from the god monster drama queen.

fixing that issue was delayed because of you morons too.

this guy emulates the way others post who he deems "intellergent" thats a weird thing to do, lol

Gravydoo II
09-23-2021, 03:23 PM
I like to use his quote “Maximum effort” before doing something strenuous

And who can forget that awesome trailer song

No no. I meant, who wants to bet if someone makes it a month after going to a concert?

Shawk
09-23-2021, 03:24 PM
this guy emulates the way others post who he deems "intellergent" thats a weird thing to do, lol

you seem to just sit on the sidelines and pat your own back while spitting on others. really cute stuff.

do you proclaim yourself an analyzer? very smart man.

Horza
09-23-2021, 03:27 PM
you seem to just sit on the sidelines and pat your own back while spitting on others. really cute stuff.

do you proclaim yourself an analyzer? very smart man.

Not sure I'd call whining about the mainstream media and people who tell him to get the jab sitting on the sidelines.

Whale biologist
09-23-2021, 03:42 PM
Gonna catch the early-bird supper at Alice's diner then 23 skidoo over to the Stones concerto. Afterwards I'll take a hot toddy and get 40 winks at the local Inn!

Gonna be a real humdinger :D

BlackBellamy
09-23-2021, 04:18 PM
Why do Trumptards like yourself act like there isn't a pandemic still raging across much of the country that may also pose health risks?

Yeah you don't know anything about my political beliefs as I have never shared them. To call me names because I posted scientifically accurate information about vaccine risks says more about your politics and frame of mind I think.

Let me pose a hypothetical. Lets suppose a child in your town is dying and the only donor match is you. When asked, you said no I would like to keep all my liver. Does the government have the right to compel you out of inaction and subject you to a medical procedure against your will?

I'm assuming you'll answer yes, for the greater good.

unsunghero
09-23-2021, 04:20 PM
Afterwards I'll take a hot toddy

Is that where someone takes a shit on your chest?

Horza
09-23-2021, 04:25 PM
Yeah you don't know anything about my political beliefs as I have never shared them. To call me names because I posted scientifically accurate information about vaccine risks says more about your politics and frame of mind I think.

Let me pose a hypothetical. Lets suppose a child in your town is dying and the only donor match is you. When asked, you said no I would like to keep all my liver. Does the government have the right to compel you out of inaction and subject you to a medical procedure against your will?

I'm assuming you'll answer yes, for the greater good.

Conservative grievance politics are so boring that we ended up electing Sleepy Joe, please don't keep making the same mistake.

Penish
09-23-2021, 04:29 PM
Conservative grievance politics are so boring that we ended up electing Sleepy Joe, please don't keep making the same mistake.

poster child for democracy's downfall strikes again with 75iq non relevant post, whats it like to take in information and not be able to process it?

Shawk
09-23-2021, 04:51 PM
poster child for democracy's downfall strikes again with 75iq non relevant post, whats it like to take in information and not be able to process it?

The irony is over 9000!

Whale biologist
09-23-2021, 04:52 PM
Does the government have the right to compel you out of inaction and subject you to a medical procedure against your will?

Sometimes!

Gustoo
09-23-2021, 04:57 PM
I thought this was a red99 thread and got triggered

Ennewi
09-23-2021, 05:28 PM
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-53887947

Nigeria is the last African country to be declared free from wild polio, having accounted for more than half of all global cases less than a decade ago.

The year? 2020.

The region still fighting to eliminate polio? Pakistan and Afghanistan.

https://www.science.org/news/2021/08/us-departure-afghanistan-imperils-global-quest-eradicate-polio

The U.S. troop withdrawal from Afghanistan—along with the surge of the Taliban there—is imperiling the 3-decade global quest to eradicate polio. The Taliban has blocked house-to-house polio vaccination in areas under its reign for the past 3 years, putting up to 3 million children out of reach of the campaign and leaving Afghanistan one of only two countries, along with Pakistan, where the wild polio virus survives. Since the United States began to pull out troops, the Taliban has made rapid military gains and now controls much of the country. Some fear it may wrest complete control from the Afghan government—which supports the eradication campaign—after U.S. forces are gone in September.

The U.S. withdrawal comes at a time when the program is making strides against the wild virus after several years of setbacks. Cases in Afghanistan almost tripled to 56 between 2018 and 2020, and the country also saw explosive outbreaks of polio virus derived from the live vaccine, which paralyzed more than 300 children in 2020. Roughly 85% of all cases occur in areas inaccessible because of Taliban control, says Aidan O’Leary, who in January took over as head of GPEI, headquartered at the World Health Organization in Geneva. The COVID-19 pandemic initially made things worse.

But so far this year, there has only been one case caused by the wild virus. That may be partly due to reduced population movement during the pandemic and more hand washing, says GPEI’s Hamid Jafari, who directs eradication efforts in the region. Even so, “The trend is very real.”

Afghanistan’s fate is closely tied to that of Pakistan, with which it shares a porous, 2670-kilometer border. That country has also reported just one wild virus case in this year, after a similar upsurge from 12 in 2018 to 84 last year. (The spike there was largely because of vaccine refusals driven by rumors and a virulent disinformation campaign, along with a sometimes-inefficient eradication program.)

Some optimism about Afghanistan stems from the belief that the Taliban is not opposed to polio vaccination per se—in fact, it has collaborated with the program in the past. “It was purely for security reasons in specific areas where it imposed the ban,” Jafari says. The insurgents accused polio vaccinators of passing along information to help the United States target airstrikes that killed Taliban leadership. “Whether right or wrong, if that is the perception, that is reality,” O’Leary says. “You have to admit, the airstrikes have been brutal” for the Taliban and civilians, adds Stephen Morrison, senior vice president and director of the global health policy center at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington, D.C.

The hope is that if the Taliban continues to consolidate power, its suspicions may ease and GPEI may be able to operate unimpeded. Following years of negotiations, the Taliban recently gave GPEI the green light to conduct vaccination in mosques in the provinces where it has imposed the house-to-house ban. The program is awaiting “a more formal statement” to proceed this month, O’Leary says—if the security situation allows. The Taliban will select people it trusts to be trained as vaccinators by GPEI, Jafari says. Mosque campaigns are usually not as effective as going house to house, O’Leary says, reaching perhaps 40% to 50% of the target population, “but we can hope to build on that.”

GPEI’s new strategic plan for 2022–26 aims to interrupt all polio transmission in Afghanistan and Pakistan by the end of 2023. “If we can continue to vaccinate through this year, we can make good progress” toward that goal, Jafari says. But success also depends on stopping the virus in Pakistan, as the virus has often jumped back into Afghanistan just as the country was making gains.

The last known case of polio originating in the U.S.? 1979, within isolated Amish communities.

Ennewi
09-23-2021, 05:39 PM
And before you lose your gd minds over the mention of polio outbreaks from the vaccine, it's referring to OPV...

https://apnews.com/article/virus-outbreak-health-middle-east-africa-united-nations-619efb65b9eeec5650f011b960a152e9
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/polio-cases-now-caused-vaccine-wild-virus-67287290

...not IPV.

https://www.chop.edu/centers-programs/vaccine-education-center/vaccine-details/polio-vaccine

Jibartik
09-23-2021, 05:42 PM
I cant wait till the draft comes back

Whale biologist
09-23-2021, 05:53 PM
I cant wait till the draft comes back

American women will soon become eligible for the draft (https://www.economist.com/united-states/2021/09/18/american-women-will-soon-become-eligible-in-theory-for-the-draft)

When President Barack Obama opened combat roles to women in 2015, the legal logic barring women from the draft came undone.

But President Donald Trump left the reform untouched, and the controversy faded.

Jibartik
09-23-2021, 05:54 PM
remember when we were taking off 10s and c13s on highways in america for the first time in history a few weeks ago.

good times.

imperiouskitten
09-23-2021, 07:27 PM
Juris says we should draft women because it makes them hotter (and they are better behaved)

unsunghero
09-23-2021, 07:51 PM
Juris says we should draft women because it makes them hotter (and they are better behaved)

Hell yea. Gets them in shape. Even jacked chicks can still be sexy

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lsvSxn1T_yk

imperiouskitten
09-23-2021, 08:02 PM
Juris says only men who are insecure about their own puny muscles hate on jacked ladies

Gatordash
09-23-2021, 08:08 PM
Juris says only men who are insecure about their own puny muscles hate on jacked ladies

Its always the upper traps that get me. I can't do it.

imperiouskitten
09-23-2021, 08:19 PM
Its always the upper traps that get me. I can't do it.

I agree :p petite lyfe

Gravydoo II
09-23-2021, 08:27 PM
My new sig! ooo!

imperiouskitten
09-23-2021, 08:30 PM
-3POYx6IeeI

lol :o

Elizondo
09-23-2021, 09:13 PM
Look how they DEMAND people follow their ways

I dunno man, it looks like the Biden voters are the ones on here tryin to tell people what to do and the old dude just mandated jabs like they would do in a country like East Asia

I could be wrong though

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-53887947

The year? 2020.

The region still fighting to eliminate polio? Pakistan and Afghanistan.

https://www.science.org/news/2021/08/us-departure-afghanistan-imperils-global-quest-eradicate-polio

The last known case of polio originating in the U.S.? 1979, within isolated Amish communities.

Looks like old dude is importing polio back to states now so I guess diversity is our strength?

Whale biologist
09-23-2021, 09:31 PM
I dunno man, it looks like the Biden voters are the ones on here tryin to tell people what to do and the old dude just mandated jabs like they would do in a country like East Asia

I could be wrong though

You are. Conditional mandates aren't mandatory.

Ennewi
09-23-2021, 09:59 PM
Looks like old dude is importing polio back to states now so I guess diversity is our strength?

I mean, if diversity is such a bad idea, there's always inbreeding...

The problem with xenophobia is it doesn't go all-in the way agoraphobia does. If a person remained in one location for their whole life, every other living thing would be seen as just that, other, foreign through and through. If everything external is foreign, than so are parts of our body when compared to our minds. That's a more realistic approach to the world at least, because diversity is everywhere you look, even your family tree.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/9kgdxz/the-bodhi-tree-the-buddha-sat-under-is-dead

unsunghero
09-23-2021, 10:32 PM
Past studies (which will be hard as shit to find, don’t use Google lol) have shown some negative consequences to diversity. I don’t remember them all offhand, I just remember hearing about how these studies that weren’t intending to find them noticed some. The obvious ones would be the impact of forcing together cultures or especially religions that have strongly opposed viewpoints, a recipe for conflict

It’s becoming more rare, but there are countries and places with homogenous populations that are doing well

There’s obvious pro’s and con’s to everything. The problem is I can harp all day about the pro’s of diversity (which there are) but mention a con and I’m a bigot or xenophobe. So there’s no actual critical thought or analysis going on, just a one-sided echo chamber

unsunghero
09-23-2021, 10:43 PM
Oh, one thing that I have learned is that if you want a culture you are bringing in to assimilate or integrate into your country, do it a little bit at a time. Make it a situation where this tiny group, like a single family, is surrounded by a foreign culture. This basically leaves no choice but to assimilate or integrate to some degree

The more people of the same culture you bring and put in an area, the less overal assimilation and integration you will see. What you will see instead is insulation. They culture will form a little bubble of itself, insulated against having to assimilate into the country it is residing in

I just see this as typical human behavior. I’m the same way. It’s hard as shit to learn a new language and all these new customs. If you moved me to China, but put me in a huge America city in China, I would be far less likely to learn Chinese language and customs than if you threw me by myself into the middle of a Chinese city. Humans will always pick the path of least resistance

Ooloo
09-23-2021, 10:46 PM
The idea that all cultures are equally good is one of the largest blind spots for the left. Not all cultures are created equal. Western enlightenment values are the cornerstone of everything we enjoy. We wouldn't be sitting here arguing on an elf forum without them. In many middle eastern countries you'd probably be killed for playing such a blasphemous game.

But the left seems to think any attempt to maintain a coherent culture means you are racist. Like, no dummy, the whole point of America for instance, is that it is a melting pot founded on western enlightenment values. Immigrants are welcome to come here, legally, through the many generous systems we have in place to admit them. Nobody is asking them to give up their favorite fashion, or cuisine, or music, or religion, or anything else that makes their culture unique, we simply ask that you follow the rule of law and adhere to the project of equal rights. That means you can't sell your daughter into a forced marriage, for instance. Keep everything else, but we ask that you leave that part behind.

This is apparently highly racist... so stupid.

The more people of the same culture your bring and put in an area, the less overal assimilation and integration you will see. What you will see instead is insulation. They culture will form a little bubble of itself, insulated against having to assimilate into the country it is residing in

Exactly. This is precisely what is happening in Europe. They were too spineless to enforce their own laws, because arresting brown immigrants makes you racist. Meanwhile many cities in the UK had rape gangs of grooming 12 and 13 year old girls, because they came from a culture where that is acceptable and never had to integrate. People are so petrified to criticize anyone seemingly who isn't white, all while completely disregarding real suffering, in the name of their own cowardice and sense of self-preservation. Hey sure those innocent kids are getting raped, but at least nobody will call me racist! Like, grow a spine.

Elizondo
09-23-2021, 10:52 PM
You are. Conditional mandates aren't mandatory.

I always thought mandates were coercion which is what you saw in dictatorships last century

I guess adding the word conditional makes it all good though

Whale biologist
09-23-2021, 11:14 PM
Past studies (which will be hard as shit to find, don’t use Google lol) have shown some negative consequences to diversity. I don’t remember them all offhand, I just remember hearing about how these studies that weren’t intending to find them noticed some. The obvious ones would be the impact of forcing together cultures or especially religions that have strongly opposed viewpoints, a recipe for conflict

It’s becoming more rare, but there are countries and places with homogenous populations that are doing well

There’s obvious pro’s and con’s to everything. The problem is I can harp all day about the pro’s of diversity (which there are) but mention a con and I’m a bigot or xenophobe. So there’s no actual critical thought or analysis going on, just a one-sided echo chamber

Oh, one thing that I have learned is that if you want a culture you are bringing in to assimilate or integrate into your country, do it a little bit at a time. Make it a situation where this tiny group, like a single family, is surrounded by a foreign culture. This basically leaves no choice but to assimilate or integrate to some degree

The more people of the same culture you bring and put in an area, the less overal assimilation and integration you will see. What you will see instead is insulation. They culture will form a little bubble of itself, insulated against having to assimilate into the country it is residing in

I just see this as typical human behavior. I’m the same way. It’s hard as shit to learn a new language and all these new customs. If you moved me to China, but put me in a huge America city in China, I would be far less likely to learn Chinese language and customs than if you threw me by myself into the middle of a Chinese city. Humans will always pick the path of least resistance

The idea that all cultures are equally good is one of the largest blind spots for the left. Not all cultures are created equal. Western enlightenment values are the cornerstone of everything we enjoy. We wouldn't be sitting here arguing on an elf forum without them. In many middle eastern countries you'd probably be killed for playing such a blasphemous game.

But the left seems to think any attempt to maintain a coherent culture means you are racist. Like, no dummy, the whole point of America for instance, is that it is a melting pot founded on western enlightenment values. Immigrants are welcome to come here, legally, through the many generous systems we have in place to admit them. Nobody is asking them to give up their favorite fashion, or cuisine, or music, or religion, or anything else that makes their culture unique, we simply ask that you follow the rule of law and adhere to the project of equal rights. That means you can't sell your daughter into a forced marriage, for instance. Keep everything else, but we ask that you leave that part behind.

This is apparently highly racist... so stupid.

Exactly. This is precisely what is happening in Europe. They were too spineless to enforce their own laws, because arresting brown immigrants makes you racist. Meanwhile many cities in the UK had rape gangs of grooming 12 and 13 year old girls, because they came from a culture where that is acceptable and never had to integrate. People are so petrified to criticize anyone seemingly who isn't white, all while completely disregarding real suffering, in the name of their own cowardice and sense of self-preservation. Hey sure those innocent kids are getting raped, but at least nobody will call me racist! Like, grow a spine.

Spook GF just beamed this over for you twerps (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convention_Relating_to_the_Status_of_Refugees)

The contracting states shall not

forcibly return or "refoul" refugees to the country they have fled from (Article 33). It is widely accepted that the prohibition of forcible return is part of customary international law. This means that even states that are not party to the 1951 Refugee Convention must respect the principle of non-refoulement. Therefore, states are obligated under the Convention and under customary international law to respect the principle of non-refoulement. If this principle is threatened, UNHCR can respond by intervening with relevant authorities and, if it deems necessary, will inform the public.

unsunghero
09-23-2021, 11:30 PM
Spook GF just beamed this over for you twerps (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Convention_Relating_to_the_Status_of_Refugees)

Lol from the Wikipedia “The Refugee Convention builds on Article 14 of the 1948 Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which recognizes the right of persons to seek asylum from persecution in other countries”

Persecution as in what was happening to the Jews in WWII. Or the Tutsi’s in Rwanda

Persecution does not mean my country has a lot of gang activity but still less than Chicago so give me free stuff, America

Persecution does not mean my country is poor so give me a job America

Whale biologist
09-23-2021, 11:35 PM
Lol from the Wikipedia “The Refugee Convention builds on Article 14 of the 1948 Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which recognizes the right of persons to seek asylum from persecution in other countries”

Persecution as in what was happening to the Jews in WWII. Or the Tutsi’s in Rwanda

Persecution does not mean my country has a lot of gang activity but still less than Chicago so give me free stuff, America

Persecution does not mean my country is poor so give me a job America

It does until the plea is adjudicated. That's the right - to ask or apply. And no, you never can dismiss with prejudice either.

Good luck out there.

unsunghero
09-23-2021, 11:38 PM
It does until the plea is adjudicated. That's the right - to ask or apply. And no, you never can dismiss with prejudice either.

Good luck out there.

Ah yes the loophole! Act like it’s all about due process while summarily releasing them into the country without any concern that 80%+ do not actually attend that due process

I would say good luck, but with that gaping loophole, you certainly don’t need it

Whale biologist
09-23-2021, 11:50 PM
Ah yes the loophole! Act like it’s all about due process while summarily releasing them into the country without any concern that 80%+ do not actually attend that due process

I would say good luck, but with that gaping loophole, you certainly don’t need it

smirks in postwar rules-based order (https://youtu.be/54Afdxd6sUQ)

unsunghero
09-24-2021, 12:01 AM
smirks in postwar rules-based order (https://youtu.be/54Afdxd6sUQ)

There is one upside: I think I can use our broken Asylum system to abandon my border state once it becomes too crowded

All I have to do is throw my passport and DL away, and travel to a local immigration/asylum office. Say that I am being persecuted for my worship of the spaghetti monster in my home country of Zimbabwe. The fact I have no ID, don’t look or speak the language, and have a ridiculous religion is irrelevant, I am still afforded due process

So I will be moved to a holding center temporarily, which in my state on the border will be overflowing with other economic migrants AHEM, I mean asylum seekers

Because of this, I will likely be thrown on a bus and transported to probably a more rural and less populated state and given a hearing date 2+ years out in court to go over my case

Then all I do is don’t show and boom, free trip out of overpopulated AZ

:)

Whale biologist
09-24-2021, 12:04 AM
There is one upside: I think I can use our broken Asylum system to abandon my border state once it becomes too crowded

All I have to do is throw my passport and DL away, and travel to a local immigration/asylum office. Say that I am being persecuted for my worship of the spaghetti monster in my home country of Zimbabwe. The fact I have no ID, don’t look or speak the language, and have a ridiculous religion is irrelevant, I am still afforded due process

So I will be moved to a holding center temporarily, which in my state on the border will be overflowing with other economic migrants AHEM, I mean asylum seekers

Because of this, I will likely be thrown on a bus and transported to probably a more rural and less populated state and given a hearing date 2+ years out in court to go over my case

Then all I do is don’t show and boom, free trip out of overpopulated AZ

:)

I'd buy popcorn for that flick!

unsunghero
09-24-2021, 12:10 AM
I'd buy popcorn for that flick!

You wouldn’t be able to see it :( Such a satire poking holes in economic migrants’ lies and our deliberately broken system that found a loophole wide enough to fit millions of parents of future democrat voters through it would be deemed white supremacy and blacklisted by Hollywood producers

I’d never be able to get it off the ground :(

Elizondo
09-24-2021, 12:15 AM

Good luck out there.

So if they are just gaming the system it's all good

Gravydoo II
09-24-2021, 12:37 AM
All these native americans talking about how diversity does not work... I trust you're all from here going back ten generations or more?? Last time I checked, we're all immigrants or descended from immigrants. Whites dont come from the Americas. The race soldiers, especially.

Whale biologist
09-24-2021, 12:53 AM
So if they are just gaming the system it's all good

That's one way to phrase coming here legally. :)

unsunghero
09-24-2021, 01:02 AM
All these native americans talking about how diversity does not work... I trust you're all from here going back ten generations or more?? Last time I checked, we're all immigrants or descended from immigrants. Whites dont come from the Americas. The race soldiers, especially.

That’s all fine and good. I’m sure immigration doesn’t matter as much to people not living in a border state like me also, like liberal politicians living in their ivory towers in Maine and Vermont

Phoenix is in the top 5 fastest growing cities in the entire country

Places like Havasu falls, a beautiful hidden oasis in the center of the Grand Canyon that I used to backpack into every year….I may never see again in my lifetime. This is because due to the population increases in the past decade, now the campground reservations for the year (and you are only allowed to reserve for that year) are instantly all booked the second they come up. I’ve tried to get them…and all I get is a busy signal trying dozens of time per hour for days until finding out when I finally get through that they are all gone

Watering holes like Fossil creek that I used to be able to just go to on a whim, now require reservations farther and farther in advance, and look more and more like assembly line tourist attractions

When you climb the tallest mountain in Phoenix and look down, you can see a thick cloud of smog sitting on top of the city. A cloud that gets thicker and denser every year

Now yes, a lot of those people coming are people fleeing high cost of living states like CA like locusts, spreading to devour a new state and then move on again

But also,

Tens of thousands of El Salvadorans and Hondurans were bussed form the border into cities in my state in just the last few years alone, thousands at a time. I paid close attention each time I saw local news report on it, on the few occasions they heard about it. And that’s just the ones moved from overcrowded holding centers, who knows how more are crossing our near-useless lack of a border undetected….into my state

Pics from a place I may never get to see again :(

Ennewi
09-24-2021, 01:03 AM

Years back there was a lengthy in-depth piece that aired on 60 Minutes (Australia?) IIRC (I don't), where a million/billionaire conducted an experiment he was certain would work, one involving the reintegration of primate that were more or less domesticated. It's been years since it was documented, but the primates were moved from captivity to an island in a small lake. The lake was deep enough to prevent the surrounding wild primates from reaching the island, but close enough for visibility. A drawbridge was constructed and eventually lowered. All of the island primates were promptly killed by the wild primates. In an attempt to allay criticism early on, the million/billionaire gave the disclaimer at the beginning of the interview that if the experiment went horribly wrong, he would abandon it altogether and admit to being in the wrong. But when the experiment did go wrong, the segment ended with him rejecting the idea of wrongdoing and insisted that only the finer details needed to be ironed out, that the experiment would work under different circumstances, which he intended to prove with still more primates. That is one example showing that diversity is not always a natural fit or the perfect answer. If I had a better memory I'd be able to provide links, but searching google with keywords for a monkey killing experiment isn't how I want to spend a Thursday night.

Instead there's this about the potato famine, for anyone bored...

https://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/agriculture_02
https://www.pnas.org/content/111/24/8791

A pro and a con regarding diversity. Another one, that's more relevant to the discussion...a potential connection between cholera and cystic fibrosis. Both effects on the human body are cons, but CF would have been a pro were there no cure for cholera.

https://ui.adsabs.harvard.edu/abs/1994Sci...266..107G/abstract

ax5m6YfO_es

Most of this is over my head, but I've heard it discussed elsewhere by those with CF. So yes, diversity can be negative and positive. And in cases where there are two negatives, a positive aspect might still exist, unbeknownst to us for some time.

Jibartik
09-24-2021, 01:08 AM
pdnDnc5rOm4

Whale biologist
09-24-2021, 01:14 AM
And that’s just the ones moved from overcrowded holding centers, who knows how more are crossing our near-useless lack of a border undetected….into my state

Very few. You gotta present yourself at a port of entry for the programs. And Tromp's stupid ass wall poisoned the public against updated asylum policies.

Awful president.

Gravydoo II
09-24-2021, 01:15 AM
I used to live in San Diego. Since you know everyone so well, where else have I lived? I must live in maine or a borderless state... because the ocean doesnt bring immigrants, either, right? I got ocean on three sides. We get south americans, carribean islanders, cubans, all kinds of immigrants. It's not a problem.

My state has three times the number of people than your state. 21,000,000 people. Arizona has 7,000,000. We can all read between the lines. We get it. If you're white, its fine. If you're not, its a problem.

unsunghero
09-24-2021, 01:18 AM
I used to live in San Diego. Since you know everyone so well, where else have I lived? I must live in maine or a borderless state... because the ocean doesnt bring immigrants, either, right? I got ocean on three sides. We get south americans, carribean islanders, cubans, all kinds of immigrants. It's not a problem.

My state has three times the number of people than your state. 21,000,000 people. Arizona has 7,000,000. We can all read between the lines. We get it. If you're white, its fine. If you're not, its a problem.

People are leaving your shithole of a former state in droves for a reason lol

Jibartik
09-24-2021, 01:22 AM
Im so pissed off I had to listen to virtue signaling about kids drinking from toilets and look at all these Insta posts form the squad and under their watch they just cast them to the mud pits.

unsunghero
09-24-2021, 01:24 AM
Very few. You gotta present yourself at a port of entry for the programs. And Tromp's stupid ass wall poisoned the public against updated asylum policies.

Awful president.

Reality poisoned the public to the policies

You would have to be a moron to not see the blatant mass exploitation of a policy meant to shield people from religious or political persecution

Wtf does a wall have to do with my perception of our terrible asylum policies? My 11yr old cousin could figure out how to exploit them

Jibartik
09-24-2021, 01:28 AM

bro ask yourself what those immigrants did to the actual natives.

unsunghero
09-24-2021, 01:51 AM
California’s ridiculously high tax rates that are causing people to leave in droves are partly a function of social services holding up a humongous chunk of people dependent on the government. And a good chunk of those people are immigrants within the past two decades or asylum seekers

And a reason for California’s extreme EPA policies is party due to the fact you have humans packed on top of each other like fucking sardines in your major cities

So don’t say there’s tons more people in CA than in AZ and everything is hunky dory. Like I said, people are leaving for a reason

“It’s fine”
Narrator: but it was not fine

Horza
09-24-2021, 01:54 AM
People are leaving your shithole of a former state in droves for a reason lol

Shithole state aka the largest economy in the country, flyover boy.

unsunghero
09-24-2021, 02:00 AM
Shithole state aka the largest economy in the country, flyover boy.

Irony: when someone picks the state most people leaving CA are choosing to go to as a flyover state

My city is within the 5th fastest growing in the country

Now you might think that’s because there’s something about my state that is clearly attractive to people and you’d be right

And that thing is me

Jibartik
09-24-2021, 02:11 AM
Listening to someone try to convince someone from California that their 120 degree disgusting bug infested states are great places to live is like someone trying to convince the type of person that would in one that democratic socialism is not communism.

unsunghero
09-24-2021, 02:17 AM
Listening to someone try to convince someone from California that their 120 degree disgusting bug infested states are great places to live is like someone trying to convince the type of person that would in one that democratic socialism is not communism.

Regardless of how good or hellish you might see it…there is one simple fact: something that’s not going to help the living conditions or the temperature is piling in a shitload more people

From my camera roll:

Jibartik
09-24-2021, 02:20 AM
I agree with you there you make it look cool but I know what it's like out there and it's the devils anus! :o

Toxigen
09-24-2021, 08:32 AM
horza just calls everyone flyovers, even me in sunny St Petersburg one of the fastest growing small-cities in the country...with Tampa being one of the largest start-up hubs as well

guy is a fucking idiot. straight up.

Gravydoo II
09-24-2021, 08:44 AM
Red states are like bums.. they sit there and shake their cup "please help us!!" then spend the money on drugs and make no effort to help themselves. Just mooch off successful states, give tax breaks to the rich and pay corporations 50k per person they hire with tax breaks..

Its laughable. What happened to boot straps?? Bunch of trash bum states..

Patriam1066
09-24-2021, 09:12 AM
The US is still a great place to live and only needs minor tweaks. You guys act like we’re in Mogadishu

Patriam1066
09-24-2021, 09:12 AM
horza just calls everyone flyovers, even me in sunny St Petersburg one of the fastest growing small-cities in the country...with Tampa being one of the largest start-up hubs as well

guy is a fucking idiot. straight up.

You been to Wright’s deli?

Elizondo
09-24-2021, 10:53 AM
That's one way to phrase coming here legally. :)

Naw man

You can't rob a bank and claim you were just makin a withdrawl so no harm no foul

Toxigen
09-24-2021, 11:33 AM
You been to Wright’s deli?

negative...i dont go to tampa much

Whale biologist
09-24-2021, 11:34 AM
Naw man

You can't rob a bank and claim you were just makin a withdrawl so no harm no foul

It's the legal process we have in place, why do you like being wrong so much? :p

No amount of BBWall changes this.

Elizondo
09-24-2021, 11:44 AM
It's the legal process we have in place, why do you like being wrong so much? :p

No amount of BBWall changes this.

Naw man

If you ask the banksters for a loan and fib on the application they call that fraud

Getting the loan is legal, sure, but I guess what we're seeing at the border is comparable to the housing market crash of 2008. Institutionalized fraud for what people that voted for old dude consider the greater good. Obvious loopholes and abuses of well intentions to the point where old dude voters look goofy trying to defend the absurdities

Jibartik
09-24-2021, 11:46 AM
The US is still a great place to live and only needs minor tweaks. You guys act like we’re in Mogadishu

My health insurance doesn’t cover shit.

We’re talking about inflation but if you actually pay attention to the workforce you’ll see that the middle-class wages are already going down and they’re going to keep going down.

House prices if you’re paying attention to them have been going up and they’re going to keep going up.

America is currently an OK place to live it was a great place to live and if we continue this trajectory which we will it is going to be a shit place to live and it’s already a shit place to live for 40% of Americans and 40% of Americans are going to make sure that it’s a shit place to live for the 60% in due time.

The system we’ve created is unsustainable and it will collapse.

Elizondo
09-24-2021, 11:57 AM

We’re talking about inflation but if you actually pay attention to the workforce you’ll see that the middle-class wages are already going down and they’re going to keep going down.

House prices if you’re paying attention to them have been going up and they’re going to keep going up.

America is currently an OK place to live it was a great place to live and if we continue this trajectory which we will it is going to be a shit place to live and it’s already a shit place to live for 40% of Americans and 40% of Americans are going to make sure that it’s a shit place to live for the 60% in due time.

Yea I can agree with this

The US was a great place to live. It's was like a bad ass party and everything was jumpin. Then a bunch of strange people with pink hair crashed it and started harassing everyone demanding free beer, emptied the kegs and forced the DJ to play Miley Cyrus

Whale biologist
09-24-2021, 12:00 PM
Naw man

If you ask the banksters for a loan and fib on the application they call that fraud

Getting the loan is legal, sure, but I guess what we're seeing at the border is comparable to the housing market crash of 2008. Institutionalized fraud for what people that voted for old dude consider the greater good. Obvious loopholes and abuses of well intentions to the point where old dude voters look goofy trying to defend the absurdities

irrelevant analogies aside, they don't control our rules and it's tough to prosecute a foreign national.

Jibartik
09-24-2021, 12:01 PM
Yea I can agree with this

The US was a great place to live. It's was like a bad ass party and everything was jumpin. Then a bunch of strange people with pink hair crashed it and started harassing everyone demanding free beer, emptied the kegs and forced the DJ to play Miley Cyrus

30 year olds that couldn't afford a home before 2008 that bought one in the last 10 years are like 2007 40 year olds that thought the market was going to make them rich lol

Elizondo
09-24-2021, 12:04 PM
irrelevant analogies aside, they don't control our rules and it's tough to prosecute a foreign national.

It's all good man

You can't duck out of the convo with wordplay. I won't hold it against you. We're still friends.

Horza
09-24-2021, 12:12 PM

Elizondo
09-24-2021, 12:38 PM
I was thinking about going to McDonald's for lunch today and gettin me one of those Royals with Cheese

Toxigen
09-24-2021, 12:49 PM
I was thinking about going to McDonald's for lunch today and gettin me one of those Royals with Cheese

https://i.imgur.com/8Z6MIvs.jpg

blindedsoul
09-24-2021, 05:32 PM
https://i.imgur.com/z6tMS2J.jpeg

Ooloo
09-24-2021, 05:54 PM
Funny! You hope your political opponents literally die! You sure do seem sane and well balanced.

It's not going to be "wrapped up" ever. If every person in the entire world were vaccinated, it would still spread and it would still mutate, like any other disease. It is going to be a risk factor of life forever.

There is no data on potential long term side effects of the vaccine, that is by far the largest reason for hesitancy and it's completely rational. There is no way to see into the future that they have none, especially given how rapidly they were developed. If I get a brain tumor in 2 years from the vaccine I'll be sure to make some dank memes about it though make no mistake.

Horza
09-24-2021, 05:59 PM
https://i.imgur.com/De1Jrekg.jpg

Ennewi
09-24-2021, 07:01 PM
especially given how rapidly they were developed.

https://www.uab.edu/news/youcanuse/item/12059-covid-19-mrna-vaccines-how-could-anything-developed-this-quickly-be-safe
https://www.inquirer.com/health/coronavirus/kariko-weissman-lasker-award-mrna-vaccines-20210924.html

starkind
09-24-2021, 07:23 PM
Pink haired ppl can't even afford a house. It's not their fault.

Shawk
09-24-2021, 08:38 PM
I'll be sure to make some dank memes about it though make no mistake.

Live by the meme die by the meme.

Lol so many dead pepe bois. Get the hint clown.

hobart
09-24-2021, 08:42 PM

It's not 100% protection you fucking moron. No one is saying that. Ever.

cd288
09-24-2021, 09:15 PM
Funny! You hope your political opponents literally die! You sure do seem sane and well balanced.

It's not going to be "wrapped up" ever. If every person in the entire world were vaccinated, it would still spread and it would still mutate, like any other disease. It is going to be a risk factor of life forever.

There is no data on potential long term side effects of the vaccine, that is by far the largest reason for hesitancy and it's completely rational. There is no way to see into the future that they have none, especially given how rapidly they were developed. If I get a brain tumor in 2 years from the vaccine I'll be sure to make some dank memes about it though make no mistake.

Think you totally missed the point of the joke. It’s not hoping people die. It’s making fun of people who are so partisan (mostly without really knowing why because it’s not like they could actually explain their stances on various issues) that they would literally do the exact opposite of what someone from the other party said no matter what. The extra layer of the joke is that it’s basically true from what we’re seeing in reality right now; people would rather die of covid than take it seriously at all because “taking it seriously is what democrats say to do.”

All of you make me so embarrassed to be a Republican sometimes.

TheBardo
09-24-2021, 09:24 PM

Out of all the dipshit morons that post on here, I don’t think there’s been anyone that’s managed to post such a blathering pile of shite as you. Except possibly douglas1999

blindedsoul
09-25-2021, 01:53 PM
Yeah agreed its 10/10 stupid the meme for reference.

https://i.imgur.com/z6tMS2J.jpeg

Like Ooloo I hate to say it but if you dumb enough to walk off a cliff because you don't like someone your probably not offering anything of value to the gene pool

Ooloo legit thinks he should walk off a cliff if joe mandated not walking off cliffs and we must be wishing death on others for new anti cliff mandate lol

Homesteaded
09-25-2021, 09:22 PM
Out of all the dipshit morons that post on here, I don’t think there’s been anyone that’s managed to post such a blathering pile of shite as you. Except possibly douglas1999

You’re wrong and you’re also dumb.

Patriam1066
09-25-2021, 10:06 PM
All of you make me so embarrassed to be a Republican sometimes.

Texas governor is doing that too, auditing an election trump won BIGLY

Patriam1066
09-25-2021, 10:08 PM

I grew up in a house with no plumbing

I don’t think you have any perspective on how bad things can be

starkind
09-25-2021, 10:13 PM
I grew up in a house with no plumbing

I don’t think you have any perspective on how bad things can be

How bad was it really tho? Obviously u grew up big n strong and are here anyway. U probably got exposed to sunlight and nature more without plumbing which was probably good for u and ur DNAs anywaze.

Gravydoo II
09-26-2021, 09:55 AM
This is how the beginning of idiocracy should have started.

Mesocyclone
09-26-2021, 09:58 AM
If the cult of Satan (Democrats) is divided against the cult of Satan (Republicans), how can either kingdom stand?

None of them are Christian. None.

Gravydoo II
09-26-2021, 10:13 AM
yaweh < Satan

Mesocyclone
09-26-2021, 10:31 AM
Satan cannot win. It is written one hundred generations or 2,000 years ago.
The cult has become desperate as the light is shining on its evil secrets.

Even if Satan depopulated the Earth so that only he was left, he would still lose to Jesus Christ.

Lake of fire is prepared for the Devil and his angels.

Elizondo
09-26-2021, 02:42 PM
yaweh < Satan

Naw Man

You can put lipstick on a snake, but it's still a snake

Mesocyclone
09-26-2021, 02:57 PM
puM1k-S86nE

Grumph
09-26-2021, 03:14 PM
Are we approaching the true singularity of social justice?

Horza
09-27-2021, 01:24 PM
In the real world, Joshua Alayon worked as a real estate agent in Pompano Beach, Fla., where he used the handle "SouthFloridasFavoriteRealtor" to urge buyers on Facebook to move to "the most beautiful State."​​​ (https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/09/25/epik-hack-fallout/)

But online, data revealed by the massive hack of Epik, an Internet-services company popular with the far right, signaled a darker side. Alayon's name and personal details were found on invoices suggesting he had once paid for websites with names such as racisminc.com, whitesencyclopedia.com, christiansagainstisrael.com and theholocaustisfake.com.​

The information was included among hundreds of thousands of transactions published this month by the hacking group Anonymous that exposed previously obscure details of far-right sites and launched a race among extremism researchers to identify the hidden promoters of online hate.​

After Alayon's name appeared in the breached data, his brokerage, Travers Miran Realty, dropped him as an agent, as first reported by the real estate news site Inman. The brokerage's owner, Rick Rapp, told The Washington Post that he didn't "want to be involved with anyone with thoughts or motives like that."

Tunabros
09-27-2021, 01:28 PM
off topic is so cringe right now

walfreyydo
09-27-2021, 01:28 PM
In the real world, Joshua Alayon worked as a real estate agent in Pompano Beach, Fla., where he used the handle "SouthFloridasFavoriteRealtor" to urge buyers on Facebook to move to "the most beautiful State."​​​ (https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/09/25/epik-hack-fallout/)

Probably some people on this forum are in the Epik data breach.

Gatordash
09-27-2021, 01:30 PM
Joshua is a tough name to have if you're anti-semitic

unsunghero
09-27-2021, 01:48 PM
https://www.fbi.gov/tips

Would be disappointed if a few people from here didn’t report me as a potential domestic terrorist for being right wing

Ordered a replacement of my old doormat today. Had this same one before. Only had police see it one time when my old cousin roommate got into a drunken shouting match with my neighbor. Police said they thought it was a very funny doormat, they liked it

Jibartik
09-27-2021, 02:19 PM
off topic is so cringe right now

https://i.imgur.com/5JBKahg.png

Whale biologist
09-27-2021, 04:08 PM
Joshua is a tough name to have if you're anti-semitic

:D

imperiouskitten
09-27-2021, 05:52 PM
Are we approaching the true singularity of social justice?

hehe yeah that is funny. Like increasing arbitrary arrests on white ppl to balance the criminal justice system lol. It is just a meme tho

Horza
09-27-2021, 05:59 PM
hehe yeah that is funny. Like increasing arbitrary arrests on white ppl to balance the criminal justice system lol. It is just a meme tho

Memes are all you fringe right retards have left at this point though.

imperiouskitten
09-27-2021, 06:28 PM

so u liked the zinger, but you've still got me so un-personed that I am identical to the human being I am zinging. yeah you're a real lefty, a real supporter, even tho all you ever carry is a wrecking ball. Hatred has turnt you into a salty salty pretzel boy.

Anyway, still "your ally." Glad u like the zingers I throw downrange from both of us.

Jibartik
09-27-2021, 08:54 PM
Horza probably doesn't tip

unsunghero
09-27-2021, 08:59 PM
all you ever carry is a wrecking ball

More like a soft foam nerf bat

Shawk
09-28-2021, 12:10 AM

They literally die for them.

imperiouskitten
09-28-2021, 12:25 AM
More like a soft foam nerf bat

2 tru :D

i guess shawk knows me too huh? XD

Mesocyclone
09-28-2021, 01:29 AM
Burn this motherfucker to the ground. Incinerate the human genome, sun of man.

Shawk
09-28-2021, 03:25 AM
Burn this motherfucker to the ground. Incinerate the human genome, sun of man.

-God Monster

imperiouskitten
09-28-2021, 03:46 AM
so u understand that ur retarded then. thats good!

Mesocyclone
09-28-2021, 03:52 AM
Champagne supernova motherfuckers.

Mesocyclone
09-28-2021, 04:07 AM
"As district attorney, Harris oversaw 1,900 convictions for pot offenses"

Let him that is without sin cast the first stone. That would be Me. The stone is the sword of my mouth. She's only Vice President because she took a blood oath to the Devil. She did not "sleep her way" up the ladder, though that is a requirement in the cult. And her being female or "black" has nothing to do with it either. She took a blood oath to the Devil.

They all did.

Shawk
09-28-2021, 05:39 AM
so u understand that ur retarded then. thats good!

"As district attorney, Harris oversaw 1,900 convictions for pot offenses"

Let him that is without sin cast the first stone. That would be Me. The stone is the sword of my mouth. She's only Vice President because she took a blood oath to the Devil. She did not "sleep her way" up the ladder, though that is a requirement in the cult. And her being female or "black" has nothing to do with it either. She took a blood oath to the Devil.

They all did.

https://i.imgur.com/3IaBXRa.gif

Mesocyclone
09-28-2021, 05:45 AM
Yeah motherfucker I took the red pill you were too pussy too. Pussy took the blue pill

Shawk
09-28-2021, 05:52 AM
Yeah motherfucker I took the red pill you were too pussy too. Pussy took the blue pill

man you gotta get off those pills

Mesocyclone
09-28-2021, 05:54 AM
buck me bitch

Whale biologist
09-28-2021, 11:36 AM
OK I see it now, they're mad about Herman cain award.

It's pretty mean! :(

Horza
09-28-2021, 12:25 PM

We all know how pathetically sensitive conservatives are in this country.

starkind
09-28-2021, 12:30 PM
Champagne supernova motherfuckers.

Listening 2 this one again for free today off YouTube.

God bless.

Mesocyclone
09-28-2021, 12:31 PM
We all know how patriotic conservatives are in this country.

I agree.

Ooloo
09-28-2021, 12:32 PM
We all know how pathetically sensitive conservatives are in this country.

Being sensitive to retarded, backward ideas is actually a good thing.

Jibartik
09-28-2021, 12:40 PM

https://i.imgur.com/cviRTZV.gif

Horza
09-28-2021, 12:44 PM

Ben Garrison says he has COVID-19 and is treating it with ivermectin and beet juice. (https://www.businessinsider.com/ben-garrison-pro-trump-anti-vaxx-cartoonist-has-covid-19-2021-9)

Jibartik
09-28-2021, 12:48 PM
Garbage human dancing on garbage humans grave who cares.

Shawk
09-28-2021, 02:31 PM
Over exaggerate to pretend your facts are real. Snowflake doomers.

Shawk
09-28-2021, 02:39 PM
Ben Garrison says he has COVID-19 and is treating it with ivermectin and beet juice. (https://www.businessinsider.com/ben-garrison-pro-trump-anti-vaxx-cartoonist-has-covid-19-2021-9)

Is it mean to hope he dies so that less people die from his misinformation little art memes?

Or is it mean to hope he survives, becoming super saiyan fringe right?

What is mean, daddies?!

Jibartik
09-28-2021, 02:41 PM

Shawk
09-28-2021, 02:51 PM
Fringe right, meet fringe left..

https://i.imgur.com/0JCEH4k.gif

now go to field and fight like manly men, man.

Jibartik
09-28-2021, 03:00 PM
Civil war 2:

kPKjrTKoe2A

starkind
09-28-2021, 03:13 PM

Don't disparage minecraft players like this please.

unsunghero
09-28-2021, 03:14 PM
Ben Garrison says he has COVID-19 and is treating it with beet juice