PDA

View Full Version : Innoruuk curse you Dark Snitch

crustynecro
09-21-2021, 05:53 PM
Hail Adventurers! I am Tieght Sphinxstar! (pronounced *Tate* in Very High Elven)

A terrible violation has occurred brave heros. For 5 years this son of Sphinxstar has walked the lands of Norrath intact and unmolested. But not now! Some nameless snitch (likely a gnome or some high elf with a surname like *Sylvanglade* /yawn ) has enacted a plea to the Overgods and stripped me of my rightful heritage. Shame, shame, shame upon you, you vile humorless piss-spraying beast! I have done nothing to earn your scorn! If Innokruk would allow I would drag you back to 3rd Gate and sacrifice you repeatedly until you are a husk, then charm you and sell all your essence in the Tunnel while you look on (at torch 2, no less)- all the while whispering to you the merits of humor and the hateful cheer of Inny *FbUu* (Fear be upon Us)

And to the Overgod -who came upon me like like a skelly with 1 sec to camp and stripped me of my history....What of you? In all your power, could you not at least show yourself and engage me in evil overlord dialogue before enacting your vile nilotic rite? Failing that, maybe have offered me a muffin and a bottle of milk before despoiling me? Know that when you look up in the night sky of Norrath the unblinking Sphinxstar looks down on you with disappointment.

Do you not know Sphinxstar's are a very old and respected name in Neriak? Norrath is replete with many famous Sphinxstars! Have you not heard the songs of Puckherd, Colostimus, or Prolapt? What of Beedus? - a mage that could summon party necklaces to amuse the DE children on All Hates Day. Stuffinces- a rogue who treasure hoard was never found. Mc'Heinous Sphinxstar- a cleric that taught magic to the barbarians started his own clan and birthed shamans. But most famous of all, Uncle Luce- a powerful enchanter like myself who taught me most of what he knows. He is mostly retired now after running off with a ogre chick name Peggy. Tbh, I never saw Uncle Luce as the marrying type. But he saw something in her. Or more likely, she saw something in him. Anyway, Uncle Luce says they are a perfect fit for each other.

But fear not friends! Know that when you see the name Tieght- the Sphinxstar is always behind. Never Forget

Teight (just Teight) 55 Enchanter <Ex Astra>

Imago
09-23-2021, 11:05 PM
This dude's got his own room at the Goldshire Inn

Trainhop
09-24-2021, 10:22 AM
You spelled your name wrong, so Taignt Sphinxbrownstar is it?

Disease
09-24-2021, 08:52 PM
I had a dog named dog. We would spell it out as a name and people thought it was European, pretty sure I also won over my in laws because they named their cat, cat. So long story short he ended being a pretty big dog (no pun intended:) ). After green launched he went for a mate and hasn't been back since. Still kind of pissed about this collar I bought right before he left.

Tassador
09-25-2021, 09:44 AM
I am a disease fan cause he plays for AoNs got to set goals in life. Farming pixels with 8 of your closest internet buds is not something I’d ever want to do but glad he is living it up.

Disease
09-25-2021, 12:02 PM
I am a disease fan cause he plays for AoNs got to set goals in life. Farming pixels with 8 of your closest internet buds is not something I’d ever want to do but glad he is living it up.

My guild leader is happy with my contributions to the guild. As I was paid an AoN after only a few months of service. Now that the enemy has given up, I plan on acquiring one for an alt.

starkind
09-25-2021, 09:55 PM
Starkind approves of OP's starkind.

Gustoo
09-27-2021, 05:11 PM
Naming policy enforcement is pretty interesting. I'm in favor of banning non RP names which includes guild names, as per naming policy.

Gustoo
09-27-2021, 05:11 PM
But sorry for your loss OP it sucks when you go for years before getting smashed.

Disease
09-27-2021, 08:15 PM
But sorry for your loss OP it sucks when you go for years before getting smashed.

The guy tried to evade a perverted name and got caught. He should have got the ban hammer, there isn't a place for perverts like that around here.

Tassador
09-28-2021, 07:14 AM
My guild leader is happy with my contributions to the guild. As I was paid an AoN after only a few months of service. Now that the enemy has given up, I plan on acquiring one for an alt.

#pixeldreams

Disease
09-28-2021, 01:11 PM
#pixeldreams

Sorry you never got one. Maybe on 2.0:rolleyes:

Quest815
09-28-2021, 01:59 PM
The guy tried to evade a perverted name and got caught. He should have got the ban hammer, there isn't a place for perverts like that around here.

I agree actually. He should just make a lvl 1 DWF WAR named Garanel Rucksiff and bead done with it.

Theres no room for that kind of talk here OP.

starkind
09-28-2021, 03:02 PM
Aren't there like actual spinxes in this game? Those flying guys in rathe mnts, and up in pom?

Seems like legitimate RP2me.

Disease
09-28-2021, 06:59 PM
Aren't there like actual spinxes in this game? Those flying guys in rathe mnts, and up in pom?

Seems like legitimate RP2me.

I've never seen a spinx in everquest. Do you people play or just post on the forums?

Tassador
09-29-2021, 07:31 AM
Sorry you never got one. Maybe on 2.0:rolleyes:

One can only dream of a 2.0 and a AoN until then.

Gustoo
09-29-2021, 04:02 PM
I've never seen a spinx in everquest. Do you people play or just post on the forums?

damn I dunno what to say dude you gotta ease up and get all your buffs up before going to war + make sure you got a few junk buffs on so the bad spells get top slotted OK?

https://wiki.project1999.com/A_greater_sphinx

Gustoo
09-29-2021, 04:05 PM
I'm not trying to save OP though I fully believe in nerfing all dumb ass non RP names.

I remember on red I have a monk named "Imgunnakillyou" when I was trying my hand at being an evil murderer and a friendly guide even allowed me the chance to pick a new name. In the end my stupid suggestions were not accepted (taken or whatever) and the guide chose "Slax" which I thought was lame at the time but now realize it was a super cool name and I should have been happy.

Disease
09-29-2021, 06:39 PM
damn I dunno what to say dude you gotta ease up and get all your buffs up before going to war + make sure you got a few junk buffs on so the bad spells get top slotted OK?

https://wiki.project1999.com/A_greater_sphinx

What are you talking about? Don't you have a whine post to write up or something?

heartbrand
10-26-2021, 11:38 AM
This was a good post

Whale biologist
10-30-2021, 12:19 AM
This was a good post

The joke is tight sphincter? 😳

Rick Sanchez
11-01-2021, 10:25 AM
but does mushu jump, that's the more pressing question.

nilzark
11-22-2021, 03:34 PM
This was a good post

I knew you would be back, LoL
https://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1382946&postcount=39

Shac
11-22-2021, 11:58 PM
wat

New_Guy
12-14-2021, 05:59 PM

I know for a fact you dropped over 2k RL cash on AoN's back in the day.

Disease
12-14-2021, 11:27 PM
I know for a fact you dropped over 2k RL cash on AoN's back in the day.

I had multiple kids and they all wanted one for Christmas, that makes me a bad father?

New_Guy
12-15-2021, 12:05 AM
I had multiple kids and they all wanted one for Christmas, that makes me a bad father?

Damn that must be one huge mangina to pass Gongshow after all those cheat days.

Disease
12-15-2021, 02:12 AM
Damn that must be one huge mangina to pass Gongshow after all those cheat days.

I only cheated because she was emotionally not there anymore. For my own sanity I'm in a better place now. She also remarried and is happy

hodurkolgrim
12-22-2021, 02:13 PM
I am Tieght Sphinxstar! (pronounced *Tate* in Very High Elven)

https://external-preview.redd.it/ekQYtWBCadbuL5PgI4sTibg6s8_kvtPDhxKBMKo-8W8.jpg?auto=webp&d2fc19a4
very high elf hahaha

hodurkolgrim
12-22-2021, 02:15 PM
Duplicate post because idk how to edit old ones, anyway, here's the pic
https://imgur.com/gallery/on52BQ7

hodurkolgrim
12-22-2021, 02:16 PM
just ban me or whatever because these picture links aren't working lol
https://imgur.com/gallery/on52BQ7

Chortles Snortles
12-22-2021, 02:34 PM
This dude's got his own room at the Goldshire Inn