PDA

View Full Version : Schizophrenia???

starkind
09-20-2021, 09:34 AM
https://i.imgur.com/JCG4FKH.png
https://i.imgur.com/19g2z7W.png

Mesocyclone
09-20-2021, 10:46 AM
Brian Dirty Laundry's parents are helping him hide after he killed Gabby and it seems the FBI suspects that too.

starkind
09-20-2021, 11:22 AM
supposedly he argued and killed 3 other girls, to bad she couldnt have just blasted him in the head to the cheering masses

probably some occult bullshit also they are kidnapping and fucking with people in plain sight to distrakkkt them

why is this at the surface of your conciousness?

the real question: attempt 2 play this game without SKSE and SSE fixes and no creeation club

or buy into the creation club and watch it crash??? horribly? after 111hrs?

or play with mods until 11:11 and eternally damn myself for all eternity (or I already am and my guardian angel is telling me to go for it because its the only succor for an insane and dying subjugated world?)

starkind
09-20-2021, 03:41 PM
They don't have the capacity to think for themselves so they have to copy/paste what others have thought of and written down beforehand. Don't bother taking any IQ tests you wont ever break 80.
Question 1:
The sun has been up 12 hours. In what position will the sun will be in 6 hours?
A) Up
B ) Left
C )Down
D) Right

"Oh this is so confusing and hard I cant do it. and the clock is ticking can I phone a friend? Pass."

I spent 4 hrs trying to install mods on Skyrim today and failed miserably. It just crashes to desktop and it's like basically the unofficial bug patch, skse, sse engine fixes, and skyui. Still can't get it to work.

I should have bought a xbox.

Baler
09-20-2021, 03:55 PM
yo starkind check out nexus mods, they're adding a mod pack feature soon.

Will make your skyrim into whatever you can bleeping imagine.

starkind
09-20-2021, 04:07 PM
ya i downloaded the recommended stuff for vanilla unmodded mostly just bug fixes and crash fixes and tried using mod manager 2, that's probably why it doesn't work

i wanted to make it all work outside of the steam folder in it's own instance RIP :(

omfg i was using the oldrim skyui why is there 2... SIGH

well i got it to work! (well it stopped crashing i don't know if it's playable yet lewl)

the guide i used was for SE OMFG

---------------

yes when Nexus has a 1 click modpack i'll download that if that ever exists that'll be great :D

i didn't want to taint my steam install with a modded version

now my steam version is seperate! and i can launch a copy from another location

i'm sure the innis and saves will still get confused

it's just dumb that there's like 10,000 different options to mod skyrim i just wish it was iRim

Baler
09-20-2021, 04:09 PM
huge +1 for mod manager 2. And be sure to run the addon sorter that comes with it called loot.

There are a bunch of videos about it on youtube if it's giving you trouble.

imperiouskitten
09-20-2021, 04:09 PM
ive got one for you: a stomach that will not drain. u won't mind much at all until suddenly it's so jammed you are throwing up 3 day old food. u will think it's super constipation for almost a year, until viciously cleansing you'reself with laxative and realizing all the blockage is right under ur stomach. something is really swollen and u experience the sensation of swallowing ur own inflamed intestine over and over all day. finally u learn it's not ur medications inducing full-of-shitness. It's a lump, a meatus, a tuma :( like the ones that run in your fam.

such an experience could even lead u to call ur doctor screaming in the morning about his incompetence ending my life in between retches and leaving him a stammering wreck :o like a schizo. but you will probably be fine, at least I plan to be. *throws knife into wall HARD*

blindedsoul
09-20-2021, 04:12 PM
I want that multiplayer skyrim mod to run smooth, that would be dope imo.

Personally I believe that elder scrolls online is terrible 24/7 trying to shove microtransactions

starkind
09-20-2021, 04:34 PM
I want that multiplayer skyrim mod to run smooth, that would be dope imo.

Personally I believe that elder scrolls online is terrible 24/7 trying to shove microtransactions

ya agreed

starkind
09-20-2021, 04:35 PM
ive got one for you: a stomach that will not drain. u won't mind much at all until suddenly it's so jammed you are throwing up 3 day old food. u will think it's super constipation for almost a year, until viciously cleansing you'reself with laxative and realizing all the blockage is right under ur stomach. something is really swollen and u experience the sensation of swallowing ur own inflamed intestine over and over all day. finally u learn it's not ur medications inducing full-of-shitness. It's a lump, a meatus, a tuma :( like the ones that run in your fam.

such an experience could even lead u to call ur doctor screaming in the morning about his incompetence ending my life in between retches and leaving him a stammering wreck :o like a schizo. but you will probably be fine, at least I plan to be. *throws knife into wall HARD*

you gonna live??? ! plz tell me yes

my stomach is dumb lately too :( i don't think i have a tumor, hope not

imperiouskitten
09-20-2021, 04:46 PM
it's probably not a tuma.

Swish
09-20-2021, 04:47 PM
elder scrolls online is terrible

starkind
09-21-2021, 09:51 AM
well it seems to not crash :D maybe this version of skyrim is safe to play lol

annnd i figured out the group thing in skyui wierd but cool flex for a mod :p

one day ppl will make good games that don't require mods and user patches one day... i guess as a long time pc player i should just stfu and buy a console still, however i'm glad i put the effort in again this took forever tho just for one major mod lol

ppl who do ENB stuff are wierd

unsunghero
09-21-2021, 09:47 PM
My co-worker who is a huge nerd including with Skyrim says one of the best mods to run is called Ordinator. Completely re-vamps the classes and talents, for example like a necromancer can now summon a small army of servants and dual wielding has talents that can unlock swing combination attacks that have extra effects

It sounded really cool, I always wanted to try it but wanted to beat the game vanilla first. My problem is I am a powergamer at whatever I do, so I eventually stumbled upon the trick of enchanting a set of armor to give +blacksmithing through the roof, then sharpened my katana (coolest looking sword you can find early on), from doing like 46 damage a hit to 56,937. I also enchanted a set of gear to give insane one-handed and bow skill. So I had to crank the difficulty slider all the way to the max, which gave late game mobs just gobs of health in the millions, and kind of borked the game

I did all the guilds quests but actually didn’t do much of the main story. If I played again I would have to refrain from going crazy on enchanting lol

imperiouskitten
09-21-2021, 10:49 PM
ordinator is sweet, I play that on skyrim VR. There's another perk revamp I forgot the name of which is simpler, but also good.

As importantly, I also use a version of Morrowloot -- it rescales the difficulty curve drastically, so you have to kinda grind for levels to do later content with sufficient character power, and it makes it so found items matter.

It do so there are lore items ingame that you find (special swords etc) in fixed locations as you quest around, like hidden behind altars and stuff. And makes some nerfs / buffs so that legendary items are better than crafted items (the skyrim crafting system is totally broken once you know two recipes to basically dupe gold, leaving you with the best equippables in the game after fast traveling a few times, so it requires a revamp if you play too much hehe).

The effect is to turn it into a progression style game where you quest forward into scarier lands and find uberer items as you progress, more like a traditional game, instead of GTA clone homogenized difficulty garbo where the lvl 1 bumblebee pests level up to match u allll the way at level 99. This mod is like if you called Bethesda tech support and convinced them to take your client out of the permanent "tech demo" mode. Double it up with Ordinator for a totally unique gayming experience!

Also you gotta get that other addon for the random bandit world ambushes. And the one that gives you a magic wand to tentacle bind/raep ur targets. OH YEAH and Archery Realism, the one that makes arrows fly at a realistic speed (1000x faster than normal). You will also need about 40 supporting mods and unofficial patches to support these mods, yes literally

Jimbingym
09-21-2021, 10:56 PM
the only good things about skyrim are the furry sex mods

Swish
09-21-2021, 11:27 PM

https://i.imgur.com/lVblOVc.gif

unsunghero
09-22-2021, 12:11 AM

Lol

On a related note, it’s funny that Blizzard/WoW is trying to do damage control by deleting everything remotely sexual/sexy but meanwhile FF14 has bunny ear + bikini wearing sexy girls as a playable race….because FF14 don’t give a fuuuuck

I knew so little about FF14 I didn’t even realize this until a friend started playing it a few months ago and mentioned how many dudes pick the bunny eared playboy girl as their race. I was like no way that’s a race, but yup, it is. Also like kids as a race which starts to get almost kinda pedo but they put mustaches on the boys and are like “nah they’re just really child-like adults”. I told my friend I know it’s a fantasy game but my immersion gets a little destroyed when a little 6 year old girl is stabbing the dragon with a giant two handed sword. But that’s just me

Tunabros
09-22-2021, 01:24 AM
https://i.imgur.com/7uqbxku.png
yikes

starkind
09-22-2021, 08:15 AM
https://soundcloud.com/xmittens/too-easily