PDA

View Full Version : Post your political compass and MBTI

pink grapefruit
09-17-2021, 09:24 PM
Ready?

Go!

(enneagram and astrology stuff optional)

Ooloo
09-17-2021, 09:38 PM
I remember doing that and got left libertarian, which I think is accurate. I don't know what MBTI is

bubur
09-17-2021, 09:42 PM
neut evil usually

sometimes I roll true neut but there's times ya just wanna take some profits and ghost

Whale biologist
09-17-2021, 09:44 PM
https://i.imgur.com/saUhk5x.png

starkind
09-17-2021, 09:45 PM
INFP-T

Conservative-Anarchist-Authoritarian

Christian

Chaotic Evil. Not Chaotic stupid. Only if I can get away with it. Not just because I can. Not just because I'm bored. I want it to serve a purpose. Like making the world less dumb. Out of self interest. And laziness. And because it's infuriating to watch inefficient, ineffective people fumble about mindlessly, noisily, and unskilledlly.

(The grand manipulator and architect)

Or, The Designer.

Whale biologist
09-17-2021, 09:47 PM
I remember doing that and got left libertarian, which I think is accurate. I don't know what MBTI is

The reddit neolibs(yes, i know, cringe) showed that the political compass website was consistently putting people way further left than they really were :eek:

bubur
09-17-2021, 09:50 PM
see that's some epic psyops

how can you not appreciate a tiny bit of evil, like just a little bit in the red zone. no judgements here

Jibartik
09-17-2021, 09:51 PM
0% body fat 100% lawful good

https://i.imgur.com/qtzofDM.png

starkind
09-17-2021, 09:52 PM
I'm also a virgo.

Earth, dragon element, wanting to be water bender. About half way there.

Whale biologist
09-17-2021, 09:55 PM
0% body fat 100% lawful good

https://i.imgur.com/qtzofDM.png

smorgasboard

I see a roman, a viking, a confederate, a prussian(?), an aztec(???), a zulu(?????) and I'm not sure what the hell the green hat guy is.

pink grapefruit
09-17-2021, 09:56 PM
The reddit neolibs(yes, i know, cringe) showed that the political compass website was consistently putting people way further left than they really were :eek:

I could see that. My conservative af trump-voting friend was like in the top right part of the left lib section. Seemed very odd.

starkind
09-17-2021, 09:57 PM
Used 2 be a warrior 2, rerolled high priest tho.

pink grapefruit
09-17-2021, 09:57 PM
Also starkind is the only one playing the game properly. C'mon off topic; you're better than this!!

Jibartik
09-17-2021, 10:08 PM
smorgasboard

I see a roman, a viking, a confederate, a prussian(?), an aztec(???), a zulu(?????) and I'm not sure what the hell the green hat guy is.

I was trying to find like sci fi christian special forces military soldiers but couldn't find any. :D

here we go:

https://i.imgur.com/C2F90z8.png

Whale biologist
09-17-2021, 10:16 PM
I could see that. My conservative af trump-voting friend was like in the top right part of the left lib section. Seemed very odd.

sauce1 (https://www.reddit.com/r/neoliberal/comments/f14ms4/effortpost_thorough_rebuttal_of_the_political/)

sauce2 (https://www.reddit.com/r/neoliberal/comments/f3mnud/effortpost_the_political_compass_is_biased_and_i/)

starkind
09-17-2021, 10:18 PM
I was trying to find like sci fi christian special forces military soldiers but couldn't find any. :D

here we go:

https://i.imgur.com/C2F90z8.png

Pretty cool.

pink grapefruit
09-17-2021, 10:30 PM
anyway i'm pisces sun capricorn rising

SQNtGoM3FVU

Whale biologist
09-17-2021, 10:51 PM
INTP (https://www.16personalities.com/intp-personality)

In addition, they are often happy to play devil’s advocate in order to keep an interesting discussion humming along.

e: excuse you, website? Elliot Page is on the list of this type. Why?

GinnasP99
09-17-2021, 10:54 PM
Uhm, Taurus monk skateboarding guitar playing bard hybrid ? Sub spec in swimming

Cecily
09-17-2021, 11:06 PM
Taurus sun, Capricorn moon, Virgo rising. Astrology is equally useful as MTBI and honestly might explain more.

Ooloo
09-17-2021, 11:07 PM

You've apparently never heard of the overton window?

Here's what I think:

-Gays should be able to get married.
-Women should be able to get abortions in the first trimester.
-We shouldn't pre-judge any human being on the basis of their skin color.
-You should be free to say anything you want, provided you aren't directly calling for violence against anyone else.

Oh no I'm right wing!

Cecily
09-17-2021, 11:12 PM
Center of lower left quadrant INFP. Sun and mercury in 8th house.

Whale biologist
09-17-2021, 11:16 PM

Here's what I think:

-You should be free to say anything you want, provided you aren't directly calling for violence against anyone else.

Oh no I'm right wing!

18 of my last 25 comments have been removed I just found out.

SIC SEMPER TYRANNOSAURUS

Cecily
09-17-2021, 11:18 PM
So you're for legalisation we already have? Cool.

starkind
09-17-2021, 11:19 PM
Taurus sun, Capricorn moon, Virgo rising. Astrology is equally useful as MTBI and honestly might explain more.

Astrology is super accurate compared to just about anything else I've read.

Jungian archetypes are fun 2.

The Persona
Archetype: Overall Match:
Wise Old Man
Stoic and contemplative - wise but in no hurry.
69.5%
Innocent Child
Naive but a breath of new life and fresh ideas.
67.5%
Caregiver
Compassionate and caring, always putting the needs of others before them self.
67.5%
Joker
Light hearted, sociable and fun to be around.
67.5%
Hero
Strong and perseverant with boundless ambition.
65.5%
Great Mother
Intuitive and empathetic - always ready to listen.
63.5%
Great Father
A keeper of order and sanity in a chaotic world.
63.5%
Magician
Filled with intrigue, a mysterious character who knows how to put on a show.

The Self
Joker
72.5%
Innocent Child
70.5%
Wise Old Man
69.5%
Magician
69.5%
Hero
68.5%
Caregiver
67.5%
Great Father
65.5%
Great Mother
63.5%

unsunghero
09-17-2021, 11:41 PM
If you’re going to give me homework, you have to do it too first :)

Cecily
09-17-2021, 11:41 PM
I was innocent child archetype with joker persona.

Tunabros
09-17-2021, 11:42 PM
chaotic evil

i am a servant of chaos

starkind
09-17-2021, 11:55 PM
I was innocent child archetype with joker persona.

I don't think you can be the wrong archetype.

The archetypes seems to serve as a baseline for self reflection of where we are at now.

I am super happy with mine. Wise old man, innocent child, joker. Feels like yoda-quellious-bristlebane on the alignment scale even if it's a lot of cope over a necromancer of cazic thule id and circumstances.

chaotic evil

i am a servant of chaos

I always pictured you as lawful neutral lol.

Whale biologist
09-18-2021, 12:37 AM

Oh no I'm right wing!

fyi this is inconsistent with your support for the texas 6-week law

the standard is viability anyway :)

Jibartik
09-18-2021, 01:00 AM
fyi this is inconsistent with your support for the texas 6-week law

the standard is viability anyway :)

Babysavers 2099

https://i.imgur.com/7dMOddQ.png

Baler
09-18-2021, 01:31 AM
Don't put your labels on me.

I refuse to conform to thy agenda.

Tunabros
09-18-2021, 01:41 AM
I don't think you can be the wrong archetype.

The archetypes seems to serve as a baseline for self reflection of where we are at now.

I am super happy with mine. Wise old man, innocent child, joker. Feels like yoda-quellious-bristlebane on the alignment scale even if it's a lot of cope over a necromancer of cazic thule id and circumstances.

I always pictured you as lawful neutral lol.

i always pictured you as chaotic cringe!

imperiouskitten
09-18-2021, 01:58 AM
I played a Medic in teh Battlefield games. I was voted "most slytherin" by my enemies and "most ravenclaw" by my friends. I came in second place in the fifth grade spelling bee because of a hyper competitive German immigrant single mom signalling to her son!!!! My favorite Pokeman type is Grass.

My Harry Potter house is Ravenclaw !

imperiouskitten
09-18-2021, 01:59 AM
Babysavers 2099

are u rly on teh anti abortion boat. u need to get some pussay raw dog and learn to appreciate things

pink grapefruit
09-18-2021, 06:29 AM
Lawful good 😇

Official Harry Potter test gave gryffindor but idk, man. Feel like I have qualities from each house but slytherin.

My moon is in Scorpio.

pink grapefruit
09-18-2021, 06:43 AM
Astrology is super accurate compared to just about anything else I've read.

Jungian archetypes are fun 2.

The Persona
Wise Old Man
69.5%
Innocent Child
67.5%
Caregiver
67.5%
Joker
67.5%
Hero
65.5%
Great Mother
63.5%
Great Father
63.5%
Magician

The Self
Joker
72.5%
Innocent Child
70.5%
Wise Old Man
69.5%
Magician
69.5%
Hero
68.5%
Caregiver
67.5%
Great Father
65.5%
Great Mother
63.5%

Can you teach me Jungian archetypes??

I wanna google a test for it but I’m supposed to go to work lol 😂

Lune
09-18-2021, 07:49 AM
I think I've finally figured out why I like this forum so much; it's like the internet's very last refuge of a messageboard infested with INT-X's bickering and memeing creatively with each other, like a Grand Budapesque snapshot of retarded Vienna at the dawn of WWI.

Truly the World of Yesterday*

*read it if u havent

Baler
09-18-2021, 07:51 AM
Lune no one is forcing you to view or post here.

negative hater

Lune
09-18-2021, 07:52 AM
Lune no one is forcing you to view or post here.

negative hater

I'm not sure how my nostalgic post got misconstrued as negative (oh wait I am its because INTP autists) but I really do have affection for this forum. That's why I hate the tribalism, feels so achronistic to the post 9/11 world this board otherwise feels like

Baler
09-18-2021, 07:55 AM
https://i.imgur.com/GD6H2hs.gif

pink grapefruit
09-18-2021, 08:36 AM
I think I've finally figured out why I like this forum so much; it's like the internet's very last refuge of a messageboard infested with INT-X's bickering and memeing creatively with each other, like a Grand Budapesque snapshot of retarded Vienna at the dawn of WWI.

Truly the World of Yesterday*

*read it if u havent

We’re all old fucking millennials hanging out on old fashioned Internet forums lol 😂

starkind
09-18-2021, 08:54 AM
A crude interpretation:

The ego
The personal unconscious
The collective unconscious

https://i.imgur.com/e9rfuar.png

the persona: what we want the world to see - what gets through the filter - past the egos
the shadow: Id -ish, sex drive, desires, fears, needs mostly repressed ones not collectively acknowledged
The Anima or Animus: physiologic, biological drive that makes us male and female or gendered or w/e do we want to nurture? do we want to protect?
The Selfeverything working toghether, including what we fail to filter, including the group conciousness or group ego

------

mostly he used these principles to describe characters:

The father: Authority figure; stern; powerful
The mother: Nurturing; comforting
The child: Longing for innocence; rebirth; salvation
The wise old man: Guidance; knowledge; wisdom
The hero: Champion; defender; rescuer
The maiden: Innocence; desire; purity
The trickster: Deceiver; liar; trouble-maker

and those have been extrapolated further as different groups have different characters and mythologies

mythology and culture heavily effects our ego through the superego (even if you rebell and resist against it creating your own mythos or a new superego and collective (althiesm)) --- isms

---

so there are in theory an infinate number of archetypes and they all represent aspects of ourselves and we mirror them through our psyche rather than us being completely disconnected from our environment we are constantly always seeking to build and create a character and fulfill some niche and we construct this based on - our instincts - environment - society - and repressed desires

i think the big deal was he realized even the stuff we deny and repress has a large factor in shaping who we are and it's a more intellectual way in looking at who a person is and who they could be tho to get down into brass tacks i suggest you read up on it:

https://www.verywellmind.com/what-are-jungs-4-major-archetypes-2795439

or grab one of his books

Big caveat:

it was meant to be a tool and another mirror in the room with the psychologist not anything written in stone. I am not a "Joker" i just have a joker archetype + innocent child + wise old man, I present the wise old man on the surface to the world - many more archetypes influence me like the MOTHER

i feel like the test is pretty damn accurate :D

it will and should change overtime as you develop and understand yourself

I used to be the wizard and black knight archetypes - MANY years ago.

my communication style is this so i apologize u should completely disregard what i say, correct me, and research it for yourself,

I'm buying a book about Jungs beliefs in the superego stuff or something i forget the name i have to go get it and read it because i'm a dumb dumb and it will take a few years for it to absorb thru osmosis

Babysavers 2099

babysaver is just another archetype lewl :cool:

admitting that babysaver is in the room with you is the first step towards enlightenment or becoming the ultimate babysaver

or baby sitter!

https://i.imgur.com/Sx5hkps.png

----

thats why listed all the matches because they all have some relevance

Hero

Great Father

yep they are in there and are also components of that shadowknight persona

i think that the evil persona authoritarian i used to eminate was because i was supressing my empathy and female egos and stuff

it is great father now because that is somewhat tempered AND i'm no longer ruled by the shadow or repression, suppression (shadow archethypes!), hero is right on the harry edge of insanity and 'neccessity', i would suggest anyone with those archetypes have a lot of living to do

TLDR: it's probably too complex for most ppl and it is or was the bleeding edge of philosphy or was sans the holography

pink grapefruit
09-18-2021, 11:06 AM
A crude interpretation:

The ego
The personal unconscious
The collective unconscious

https://i.imgur.com/e9rfuar.png

the persona: what we want the world to see - what gets through the filter - past the egos
the shadow: Id -ish, sex drive, desires, fears, needs mostly repressed ones not collectively acknowledged
The Anima or Animus: physiologic, biological drive that makes us male and female or gendered or w/e do we want to nurture? do we want to protect?
The Selfeverything working toghether, including what we fail to filter, including the group conciousness or group ego

------

mostly he used these principles to describe characters:

The father: Authority figure; stern; powerful
The mother: Nurturing; comforting
The child: Longing for innocence; rebirth; salvation
The wise old man: Guidance; knowledge; wisdom
The hero: Champion; defender; rescuer
The maiden: Innocence; desire; purity
The trickster: Deceiver; liar; trouble-maker

and those have been extrapolated further as different groups have different characters and mythologies

mythology and culture heavily effects our ego through the superego (even if you rebell and resist against it creating your own mythos or a new superego and collective (althiesm)) --- isms

---

so there are in theory an infinate number of archetypes and they all represent aspects of ourselves and we mirror them through our psyche rather than us being completely disconnected from our environment we are constantly always seeking to build and create a character and fulfill some niche and we construct this based on - our instincts - environment - society - and repressed desires

i think the big deal was he realized even the stuff we deny and repress has a large factor in shaping who we are and it's a more intellectual way in looking at who a person is and who they could be tho to get down into brass tacks i suggest you read up on it:

https://www.verywellmind.com/what-are-jungs-4-major-archetypes-2795439

or grab one of his books

Big caveat:

it was meant to be a tool and another mirror in the room with the psychologist not anything written in stone. I am not a "Joker" i just have a joker archetype + innocent child + wise old man, I present the wise old man on the surface to the world - many more archetypes influence me like the MOTHER

i feel like the test is pretty damn accurate :D

it will and should change overtime as you develop and understand yourself

I used to be the wizard and black knight archetypes - MANY years ago.

my communication style is this so i apologize u should completely disregard what i say, correct me, and research it for yourself,

I'm buying a book about Jungs beliefs in the superego stuff or something i forget the name i have to go get it and read it because i'm a dumb dumb and it will take a few years for it to absorb thru osmosis

babysaver is just another archetype lewl :cool:

admitting that babysaver is in the room with you is the first step towards enlightenment or becoming the ultimate babysaver

or baby sitter!

https://i.imgur.com/Sx5hkps.png

----

thats why listed all the matches because they all have some relevance

Hero

Great Father

yep they are in there and are also components of that shadowknight persona

i think that the evil persona authoritarian i used to eminate was because i was supressing my empathy and female egos and stuff

it is great father now because that is somewhat tempered AND i'm no longer ruled by the shadow or repression, suppression (shadow archethypes!), hero is right on the harry edge of insanity and 'neccessity', i would suggest anyone with those archetypes have a lot of living to do

TLDR: it's probably too complex for most ppl and it is or was the bleeding edge of philosphy or was sans the holography

Ohhh thank you. Feel like I have more questions than answers now lol.

Is there a questionnaire tool to determine what each of your things are?

starkind
09-18-2021, 11:08 AM
Ohhh thank you. Feel like I have more questions than answers now lol.

Is there a questionnaire tool to determine what each of your things are?

pretty sure this is the one i took

https://www.psychologistworld.com/tests/jung-archetype-quiz

i took a much better one a long time ago

i can't promise that the websites don't bias the tests in order to get traffic/money/clients

you don't have to take the same test as me :D

it's all about how u interpret the results IMO and for that u have to understand them

liek u gotta know how to read the leaves :o

Mesocyclone
09-18-2021, 11:10 AM
My political compass = the will of God Almighty

Whale biologist
09-18-2021, 11:33 AM
I came in second place in the fifth grade spelling bee because of a hyper competitive German immigrant single mom signalling to her son!!!!

I got smoked IMMEDIATELY at county. :)

starkind
09-18-2021, 11:35 AM
https://i.imgur.com/5pylhqX.png

unsunghero
09-18-2021, 12:18 PM

Here's what I think:

Oh no I'm right wing!

This is basically me as well, so politically I am an alt-right fascist

One thing to add: I believe in prioritizing the needs of American citizens (of all races) above those of the citizens of other countries, which makes me a raging Xenophobe in addition to being an alt-right fascist

Astrological sign is cancer, which actually fits me well. Like the crab I tend to hunker down. I’m not very adventurous (very rarely travel), and am content to just settle in one spot and not take big risks

Alignment: lawful evil (conservative and all…)

I’ll do the personality score and political alignment chart later but already know when it comes to personality tests that I don’t completely fit into the provided answers they give, so neither might be all that accurate

pink grapefruit
09-18-2021, 12:18 PM
pretty sure this is the one i took

https://www.psychologistworld.com/tests/jung-archetype-quiz

i took a much better one a long time ago

i can't promise that the websites don't bias the tests in order to get traffic/money/clients

you don't have to take the same test as me :D

it's all about how u interpret the results IMO and for that u have to understand them

liek u gotta know how to read the leaves :o

I got great father for the self and joker for the persona. This must mean that I’m here to keep you damn kids in line and have a great time doing it! 😂

Whale biologist
09-18-2021, 12:24 PM

One thing to add: I believe in prioritizing the needs of American citizens (of all races) above those of the citizens of other countries, which makes me a raging Xenophobe in addition to being an alt-right fascist

Astrological sign is cancer, which actually fits me well.

4ERbC7JyCfU

starkind
09-18-2021, 12:35 PM

Astrological sign is cancer, which actually fits me well. Like the crab I tend to hunker down. I’m not very adventurous (very rarely travel), and am content to just settle in one spot and not take big risks

Alignment: lawful evil (conservative and all…)

I’ll do the personality score and political alignment chart later but already know when it comes to personality tests that I don’t completely fit into the provided answers they give, so neither might be all that accurate

Make up your own :p

I don't believe you're a fascist. You feel good. Not for agreeing. For being.

I got great father for the self and joker for the persona. This must mean that I’m here to keep you damn kids in line and have a great time doing it! ��

Seems legit!
---
Whale biologist is probably afraid to take the test.

Whale biologist
09-18-2021, 12:41 PM
Make up your own :p

I don't believe you're a fascist. You feel good. Not for agreeing. For being.

Seems legit!
---
Whale biologist is probably afraid to take the test.

No I got old man and joker.

Wanna see a magic trick?

Toxigen
09-18-2021, 01:31 PM
ron paul 2008

Horza
09-18-2021, 01:44 PM
dU1E5p7QVM4

starkind
09-18-2021, 02:46 PM
No I got old man and joker.

Wanna see a magic trick?

WE ARE EXACTLY LIKE EACHOTHER!!!

it's like we are one being! :o

Tunabros
09-18-2021, 03:57 PM
P99 forums has to be the largest cesspool of degeneracy and cringe i have ever seen

starting from this thread

Mesocyclone
09-18-2021, 04:17 PM
my MPTI is infinite power upon mankind. I am terror and regret and loss and loss of hope.

I am Jack's medulla oblongata.

pink grapefruit
09-18-2021, 04:43 PM
P99 forums has to be the largest cesspool of degeneracy and cringe i have ever seen

starting from this thread

Tunabros!!

Have some fun with us lol. Elf forums don't have to be all negativity and hating on casual scum.

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

https://www.politicalcompass.org/test

https://8values.github.io/quiz.html

It's an excuse to practice some self-obsession. My philosophy is that everyone should be obsessed with themselves bc someone oughta be, and if you only let other people obsess over you they'll just get it wrong anyway.

if you wanna do some astrology stuff i really like co - star app. This was my little blurb thing today:

https://i.imgur.com/NEV1aIo.png

crazy how accurate it is. here it is afternoon already and i still have all my limbs so it's working.

Tunabros
09-18-2021, 05:38 PM
Tunabros!!

Have some fun with us lol. Elf forums don't have to be all negativity and hating on casual scum.

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

https://www.politicalcompass.org/test

It's an excuse to practice some self-obsession. My philosophy is that everyone should be obsessed with themselves bc someone oughta be, and if you only let other people obsess over you they'll just get it wrong anyway.

if you wanna do some astrology stuff i really like co - star app. This was my little blurb thing today:

https://i.imgur.com/NEV1aIo.png

crazy how accurate it is. here it is afternoon already and i still have all my limbs so it's working.

https://i.imgur.com/gAP7ni6.png

Jibartik
09-18-2021, 06:04 PM
I actually align pretty well with Bill Maher politically except when he talks about religion and trump. (the only two different things between the parties)

Whale biologist
09-18-2021, 06:56 PM

70 questions later

https://i.imgur.com/sAtowpQ.png

DOUBLE kanly now. :mad:

pink grapefruit
09-18-2021, 07:05 PM
70 questions later

https://i.imgur.com/sAtowpQ.png

DOUBLE kanly now. :mad:

finally someone plays my data-mining game!

now do this one:

http://www.dichotomytests.com/test.html?id=0

https://i.imgur.com/JlY6cYz.png

unsunghero
09-18-2021, 07:07 PM
I actually align pretty well with Bill Maher politically except when he talks about religion and trump. (the only two different things between the parties)

Didn’t care much for the man, until he gained my respect by calling out the danger of emasculation and sexual frustration in young men before the term incel, or their “movement” ever existed, and included our culture’s influence

Since then I’ve respected when he’s stood against cancel culture and for medical autonomy. The man sticks to his principles and has balls, can’t deny that

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CRpgl01brpo

Jibartik
09-18-2021, 07:15 PM
[url]CRpgl01brpo

man politics in 2015 RIP simpler times. Think the kid in that thumbnail was at the insurrection?

Whale biologist
09-18-2021, 07:30 PM
finally someone plays my data-mining game!

now do this one:

http://www.dichotomytests.com/test.html?id=0

https://i.imgur.com/JlY6cYz.png

no its your turn you do this one https://www.thirteen.org/program-content/how-well-do-you-know-your-yiddish/

pink grapefruit
09-18-2021, 07:34 PM
no its your turn you do this one https://www.thirteen.org/program-content/how-well-do-you-know-your-yiddish/

https://i.imgur.com/pegaB9d.png

that was stupid and so are you.

give me a real one! i'll play :)

Ooloo
09-18-2021, 08:23 PM
man politics in 2015 RIP simpler times. Think the kid in that thumbnail was at the insurrection?

Well it's funny cause the whole bit is about unfulfilled male sexuality.

Fast forward to 2021 and woke guys ask their girlfriends for permission to touch them, which has gotta be the worst pussy drier of all time. It won't be long until there's a wave of female mass shooters.

starkind
09-20-2021, 10:49 AM
https://9axes.github.io/fullquiz.html

yall are just plebes get wrekt

https://i.imgur.com/GK5V5Z7.png

https://i.imgur.com/L6ghh7b.png

Toxigen
09-20-2021, 11:02 AM
https://i.imgur.com/U6eglH8.jpg
hmm

starkind
09-20-2021, 11:05 AM
hmm

parties flipped

also big fail tox

take this one and answer honestly this time :p

here's mah moralities and philosophies

https://i.imgur.com/BnfV14x.png

aka isms,,,

really tho? romantacism vs romantik?

Whale biologist
09-20-2021, 11:22 AM
hmm

Lib

Toxigen
09-20-2021, 11:33 AM
Lib

i mean i am socially liberal when it comes to the big ticket items like abortion, gay marriage, financial assistance programs, (no) incarcerations for drug possession, etc

just not a fan of extreme left nonsense like forcing LGBTQ+ "education" on young children, canceling history b/c muh feelings, BLM, etc

teddy roosevelt 2024

starkind
09-20-2021, 11:38 AM
I voted conservative on this 1 2

https://i.imgur.com/RhwoqBL.png

Whale biologist
09-20-2021, 11:41 AM
I voted conservative on this 1 2

https://i.imgur.com/RhwoqBL.png

Stop ruminating yourself! Stop ruminating yourself!

starkind
09-20-2021, 11:42 AM
what if the ONLY *REAL* solution is to just neutralize the threat AND i actually have the empathy and maturity not to because u know what I can be hurt by an ignorant asshole and move on with my life right and wall the threat off so maybe it can grow up and be a threat still probably anyway because it's simply in the threats broken ass nature even though the MORALLY ELITE thing to do is to let the threat be a threat and maybe even let the threat torture and neutralize us even more than it already has, because u know theres a 0.00000192345~~~% chance it won't fuck with us anymore once it realizes how hurtful it is, if that's even possible?????, so the solution is:ignore it and endure the suffering: so i just feel bad about feeling bad man?

test bad man

it's possible to be 100% right on occasion and the perfect supreme being, god is. Or liek, Leeloominaï Lekatariba Lamina-Tchaï Ekbat De Sebat, is.

plz don't hurt me u really dont wantt2 :o

all done ruminating 4 now

Mesocyclone
09-20-2021, 12:20 PM
ILLUMINATI 2024 2028 2032 2036 2040
'
100% CHANCE

KNEEL BEFORE YOUR HUMAN MASTERS

I mean your vote matters get out there and Vote for one of our Illuminati candidates. All hand bred for decades.

if you ever try to come against our cult, we'll just nuke ya,

starkind
09-20-2021, 12:23 PM
---

*designed*

(with god's DNA! (a lie) (R(TM(C(inc))))) /s

Jibartik
09-20-2021, 12:25 PM
If you think about it based on adam and eve god wanted us to basically behave like dogs, which dont even think about empathy, yet seem to exude it constantly.

Mesocyclone
09-20-2021, 12:26 PM
Heil, Satanas

starkind
09-20-2021, 12:27 PM
If you think about it based on adam and eve god wanted us to basically behave like dogs, which dont even think about empathy, yet seem to exude it constantly.

I was a prototype the full model is just around the corner

Mesocyclone
09-20-2021, 12:28 PM
THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE ALPHA WOLF.

We the People is not it.

Toxigen
09-20-2021, 12:41 PM
Heil, Santana

mkay

starkind
09-20-2021, 01:09 PM
DgGHeT9U9g0

Mesocyclone
09-20-2021, 01:13 PM
All good and evil comes from the one that designed us to perish at any age; in the womb.or at 124.

pink grapefruit
09-20-2021, 01:50 PM

yall are just plebes get wrekt

https://i.imgur.com/GK5V5Z7.png

https://i.imgur.com/L6ghh7b.png

This is so fascinating. Never would have guessed most of this for you. I'm almost scared to share mine, with so many here on the extreme right lol. Have never thought of myself as a "fanatic", but here we are:

https://i.imgur.com/A2SlovX.png

Closest match: libertarian socialism.

I'm a social democrat living in rural America :P

Mesocyclone
09-20-2021, 02:55 PM
They don't have the capacity to think for themselves so they have to copy/paste what others have thought of and written down beforehand. Don't bother taking any IQ tests you wont ever break 80.
Question 1:
The sun has been up 12 hours. In what position will the sun will be in 6 hours?
A) Up
B ) Left
C )Down
D) Right

"Oh this is so confusing and hard I cant do it. and the clock is ticking can I phone a friend? Pass."

starkind
09-20-2021, 03:37 PM
This is so fascinating. Never would have guessed most of this for you. I'm almost scared to share mine, with so many here on the extreme right lol. Have never thought of myself as a "fanatic", but here we are:

https://i.imgur.com/A2SlovX.png

Closest match: libertarian socialism.

I'm a social democrat living in rural America :P

I think it's all pretty cool.

Extremely federal surprised me. I may be hold some more radical beliefs or ideas. However I wouldn't ever take radical action to enforce my way of doing things on others either at this point.

I was fairly authoritarian just a few years ago, however I have become a lot more moderate and accepting of just doing things differently from how I want to. And I still have a chip on my shoulder over the entire healthcare industry in the US. That's about it though.

The important part I feel is that I respect freedom. And that these tests are just a baseline idea for how we feel and fit in. They're like a tool for us to evaluate where we are and what we want to support.

Your results are not wrong and I believe you have noble goals.

hobart
09-20-2021, 09:12 PM
just not a fan of extreme left nonsense like forcing LGBTQ+ "education" on young children, canceling history b/c muh feelings, BLM, etc

So you're not of fan of things that don't happen to any significant enough degree for intelligent people to think twice about?

You and the rest of America.