PDA

View Full Version : The Right to Throw a Punch Ends Where Your Nose...

Grumph
09-17-2021, 08:56 PM

Two tiered system of justice... doesn't begin to describe!

Jibartik
09-17-2021, 09:25 PM
1. we should get rid of rights
2. capitalism is bad
3. move to resolved

Whale biologist
09-17-2021, 09:27 PM
conditional mandates aren't abrogation

Elizondo
09-17-2021, 09:35 PM
I never see any liberals fighting for rights anymore

I only ever see them rationalizing them being taken away and justifying Tyranny because the talking head on CNN said it too

Ooloo
09-17-2021, 09:41 PM
"Free speech doesn't mean freedom from consequence!!" -modern left slogan

*Doesn't understand how you could say the same thing about any repressive society ever*.

Hey, North Korea and Nazi Germany and Mao's China and Modern China and Modern Cuba all totes have TONS of free speech, but remember; that doesn't mean freedom from consequence!

Elizondo
09-17-2021, 09:53 PM

*Doesn't understand how you could say the same thing about any repressive society ever*.

Hey, North Korea and Nazi Germany and Mao's China and Modern China and Modern Cuba all totes have TONS of free speech, but remember; that doesn't mean freedom from consequence!

I dunno, I'm just amazed at how potent the propaganda has been to the point where it has completely clouded the common sense of people that support Democrats

I remember when self proclaimed liberals were the most passionate about rights such as free speech, privacy, private property and control over your own body. They've done a 180 on this belief system because of an endless pounding of propaganda from cable networks like CNN and that dude on MSNBC

We used to get movies like The People VS Larry Flint and Mississippi Burning which won Oscars and now those same people are applauding censorship and segregation today

Winning politically and their politicians lording over people has become more important to them then their own individual rights. It's a clever trick and they fell for it.

Whale biologist
09-17-2021, 10:08 PM

Freedom of speech never trumped freedom of association, they're co-equally cute and valid.

Twitter isn't obligated to do business with you if you make things difficult for them.

Jibartik
09-17-2021, 10:11 PM
We should just bring back duels solve all the problems.

Should be a button on twitter.

[like] [retweet] [duel]

Elizondo
09-17-2021, 10:13 PM
Freedom of speech never trumped freedom of association, they're co-equally cute and valid.

Twitter isn't obligated to do business with you if you make things difficult for them.

If private companies are able to circumvent rights that are protected in the US Constitution why should they be allowed to do business here

Whale biologist
09-17-2021, 10:19 PM
If private companies are able to circumvent rights that are protected in the US Constitution why should they be allowed to do business here

because rights protect you from the State doin' stuff. it's not a circumvention, you just don't know anything.

Elizondo
09-17-2021, 10:21 PM
because rights protect you from the State doin' stuff. it's not a circumvention, you just don't know anything.

zqEvQKO5_gM

Whale biologist
09-17-2021, 10:21 PM
Gibberish

I'm real sorry that you're real dumb. :(

Go vote for Bernie

Homesteaded
09-17-2021, 10:23 PM
jUsT cREatE yoUr oWn twITteR

Whale biologist
09-17-2021, 10:24 PM
jUsT cREatE yoUr oWn twITteR

you aren't entitled to their megabytes

Ooloo
09-17-2021, 10:24 PM

That's not what I'm talking about, although given twitter's influence and scope it's getting more and more concerning.

I'm talking about getting somebody publically shamed and fired (often via twitter btw) for an opinion or stance that you don't like, which takes food out of the mouths of their family and children. That's just the mildest example. And it makes it hard for them to even get another job. When you start involving somebody's family in your self righteous crusade, you're now infringing on the rights of innocent people who had nothing to do with the dude you're pissed at. This is why it is a fundamental violation of individual liberty. What the fuck did that guy's kids ever do? Maybe they totally disagree with him. Why do you think individual liberty is so central to the american ethos?

Elizondo
09-17-2021, 10:26 PM
I'm real sorry that you're real dumb. :(

Go vote for Bernie

Except that you're wrong. The WH has admitted they are working with tech companies to censor speech.

Sorry you look dumb trying to call other people dumb

Whale biologist
09-17-2021, 10:27 PM
That's not what I'm talking about, although given twitter's influence and scope it's getting more and more concerning.

I'm talking about getting somebody publically shamed and fired (often via twitter btw) for an opinion or stance that you don't like, which takes food out of the mouths of their family and children. That's just the mildest example. And it makes it hard for them to even get another job. When you start involving somebody's family in your self righteous crusade, you're now infringing on the rights of innocent people who had nothing to do with the dude you're pissed at. This is why it is a fundamental violation of individual liberty. What the fuck did that guy's kids ever do? Maybe they totally disagree with him. Why do you think individual liberty is so central to the american ethos?

Completely Constitutional but also a dick move. I wish your(plural) complaint was narrower and not made up.

Ooloo
09-17-2021, 10:31 PM
Completely Constitutional but also a dick move. I wish your(plural) complaint was narrower and not made up.

What are you talking about? You didn't answer my question at all.

"Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequence" is the idea. Fine, but when you get somebody fired via corporate pressure for something they said, you *aren't just affecting them*. If they earn money to support their family, you are directly harming their family. You're hurting people who have nothing to do with what you're mad about. Their only choice then is to bite their tongue if they want to protect their kids, which is completely antithetical to the american project. That's the point of freedom of speech, if you damn retards haven't figured it out yet.

Whale biologist
09-17-2021, 10:34 PM
What are you talking about? You didn't answer my question at all.

"Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequence" is the idea. Fine, but when you get somebody fired via corporate pressure for something they said, you *aren't just affecting them*. If they earn money to support their family, you are directly harming their family. You're hurting people who have nothing to do with what you're mad about. Their only choice then is to bite their tongue if they want to protect their kids, which is completely antithetical to the american project. That's the point of freedom of speech, if you damn retards haven't figured it out yet.

Not the governments business in the least, go bother someone else please. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEUB29yU-pA)

Ooloo
09-17-2021, 10:36 PM
Not the governments business in the least, go bother someone else please.

I find this post highly retarded and possibly dangerous, and he should be fired from his employment. Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequence, and his speech has committed a form of violence against me.

You know that joke is about homer's ignorance of russian history right?

Whale biologist
09-17-2021, 10:38 PM
I find this post highly retarded and possibly dangerous, and he should be fired from his employment. Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequence, and his speech has committed a form of violence against me.

That would be up to my employer, and ONCE AGAIN, not the governments business.

Like why are you trying to expand the purview of the State? You don't need to compete with the Left for self-owns, just be yourself.

pink grapefruit
09-17-2021, 10:43 PM
twitter trolls bein' banned is not a constitutional crisis.

you're all hopeless nerds tho

Ooloo
09-17-2021, 10:46 PM
That would be up to my employer, and ONCE AGAIN, not the governments business.

Like why are you trying to expand the purview of the State? You don't need to compete with the Left for self-owns, just be yourself.

I'm not arguing that the state should intervene in the firing of a private employee, I'm saying that companies that spinelessly fold to woke pressure and fire actual real human beings who have families are heartless sociopaths.

Those companies could just as easily be run by people with a backbone, rather than spineless cowards.

Ooloo
09-17-2021, 10:48 PM
twitter trolls bein' banned is not a constitutional crisis.

you're all hopeless nerds tho

I mean it kind of is when it's the literal president. Twitter has become one of the primary modes of disseminating information. When the literal taliban can post on twitter and dumb 'ol donald trump can't, that is a massive red flag.

Donald Trump said RUDE THINGS, so he's gone.

The taliban just rapes little girls, that's no big deal.

Whale biologist
09-17-2021, 10:48 PM
I'm not arguing that the state should intervene in the firing of a private employee, I'm saying that companies that spinelessly fold to woke pressure and fire actual real human beings who have families are heartless sociopaths.

Those companies could just as easily be run by people with a backbone, rather than spineless cowards.

Well maybe, I don't know, but that has nothing to do with rights.

I am glad for your surrender once again. :)

starkind
09-17-2021, 10:50 PM
Why is Twitter influencing ppl.?

Oh right.

Wizards 1st rule.

Horza
09-17-2021, 10:50 PM
I mean it kind of is when it's the literal president. Twitter has become one of the primary modes of disseminating information. When the literal taliban can post on twitter and dumb 'ol donald trump can't, that is a massive red flag.

Your whole political party revolves around the grievances of one retarded guy in Florida.

Ooloo
09-17-2021, 10:52 PM
Your whole political party revolves around the grievances of one retarded guy in Florida.

Great, I guess that's worse than raping little girls?

Do you think the taliban should be banned from twitter? Honest question.

Whale biologist
09-17-2021, 10:57 PM
Why is Twitter influencing ppl.?

Oh right.

Wizards 1st rule.

Goodkind is at least rape-curious, if not a rape-enthusiast.

Wish I didn't read. :(

Homesteaded
09-17-2021, 10:57 PM
Take that Psaki clip, now replace that with a Trump Press secretary. You're still cool with that? If not you're a fraud and Jib is right, you're a zealot.

starkind
09-17-2021, 11:10 PM
Goodkind is at least rape-curious, if not a rape-enthusiast.

Wish I didn't read. :(

Trigger AND Spoiler warning

Mored Sith?

That one lady that impersonated or straight up dominates Khalan in order to kidnap and play house with Richard? Nicki?

Man. Faith of the Fallen was a good commentary on subservience.

Explain?

He died in 2020 at 72.

I suppose his books where creepy. Like definitely not light reading or SJW friendly and PC. I should reread them with a critical eye now.

Maybe we have to go the woke Amish route (btw I was very gently and quietly censored for suggesting that people are censoring too much)

Whale biologist
09-17-2021, 11:20 PM
Trigger AND Spoiler warning

Mored Sith?

That one lady that impersonated or straight up dominates Khalan in order to kidnap and play house with Richard? Nicki?

Man. Faith of the Fallen was a good commentary on subservience.

Explain?

He died in 2020 at 72.

I suppose his books where creepy. Like definitely not light reading or SJW friendly and PC. I should reread them with a critical eye now.

Maybe we have to go the woke Amish route (btw I was very gently and quietly censored for suggesting that people are censoring too much)

I don't really remember what happened from book 4-whatever), but the ending pissed me off so bad. The good guys are supposed to win, not perform some shitty deus ex machina avoiding the final battle at all.

:mad:

starkind
09-17-2021, 11:33 PM
I don't really remember what happened from book 4-whatever), but the ending pissed me off so bad. The good guys are supposed to win, not perform some shitty deus ex machina avoiding the final battle at all.

:mad:
The one im talking about is about the 6th or 8th book depending on where u start the series.

3 and 4 counting from wizards 1st rule was very meh.

I lost interest and stopped reading because I was just too busy for books for awhile. Always meant to finish the series.

I liked Khalan and the Sith that got redeemed. That always seemed nice.

The magic mythology the series is based on is pretty nonconcensual and I always felt that the protagonists where always rebelling against that and quite upset at the powers that be. Trying to escape.

I'm not at all implying you're wrong. It takes a really broken psyche to write those stories it was definitely shocking to me. Although I didn't find it personally triggering. I was angry at what a lot of the characters did to eachother. I felt that was the point though.

I'm definitely not whitewashing it or trying to say they are safe reads or pressure you into reading more.

Sorry. I'm a terribly verbose and curious person.

unsunghero
09-17-2021, 11:33 PM
Take that Psaki clip, now replace that with a Trump Press secretary. You're still cool with that? If not you're a fraud and Jib is right, you're a zealot.

Kayleigh mcenany to “circle back” Jen Psaki was such a step down, in more ways than just the most obvious one

Remember when Jen Psaki said being called “a nice person” was like nails on a chalkboard to her? I think she also tried to twist it as sexist

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/jen-psaki-nice-vogue-magazine-b1899623.html%3famp

That’s fine Psaki, I always saw you as a lying bitch, first and foremost :)

Gravydoo II
09-17-2021, 11:39 PM
Uhhh, you're the death cult.

You're not going to around for very long.

Why are you even worried about it?? You're going to die before the year is out lol.

Whale biologist
09-17-2021, 11:43 PM
The one im talking about is about the 6th or 8th book depending on where u start the series.

3 and 4 counting from wizards 1st rule was very meh.

I lost interest and stopped reading because I was just too busy for books for awhile. Always meant to finish the series.

I liked Khalan and the Sith that got redeemed. That always seemed nice.

The magic mythology the series is based on is pretty nonconcensual and I always felt that the protagonists where always rebelling against that and quite upset at the powers that be. Trying to escape.

I'm not at all implying you're wrong. It takes a really broken psyche to write those stories it was definitely shocking to me. Although I didn't find it personally triggering. I was angry at what a lot of the characters did to eachother. I felt that was the point though.

I'm definitely not whitewashing it or trying to say they are safe reads or pressure you into reading more.

Sorry. I'm a terribly verbose and curious person.

Something about chimes and they'll destroy the world?

Then Kahlan is in danger for an ancient anti-confessor spell?

FotF I think was like the no-prescience ppl that got god worm leto killed in dune

I liked the shit where Ricky was in magic school and had a overly attached stalker gf(Pasha?) :p

Homesteaded
09-17-2021, 11:43 PM
Uhhh, you're the death cult.

You're not going to around for very long.

Why are you even worried about it?? You're going to die before the year is out lol.

Praying for a ban are you?

starkind
09-17-2021, 11:47 PM
Something about chimes and they'll destroy the world?

Then Kahlan is in danger for an ancient anti-confessor spell?

FotF I think was like the no-prescience ppl that got god worm leto killed in dune

I liked the shit where Ricky was in magic school and had a overly attached stalker gf(Pasha?) :p

That's a fair assessment.

Tldr Twitter is stupid.

Go get triggered by a book instead.

Gravydoo II
09-17-2021, 11:48 PM
Now its over the line to predict what happens to stupid (obese) people in large groups???

LOL

Go cry about it. Report me. Like, please do. Tell them "gravy is a big meanie and my daddy said im gonna live forever!!! ban him!!!".

starkind
09-17-2021, 11:50 PM
Now its over the line to predict what happens to stupid (obese) people in large groups???

LOL

Go cry about it. Report me. Like, please do. Tell them "gravy is a big meanie and my daddy said im gonna live forever!!! ban him!!!".

I meant nothing about you. Yes twitter mobilizes ppl in a mob mentality way.

Gravydoo II
09-17-2021, 11:55 PM
You know what will be funny???

When a covid enthusiast gets shot for getting too close. The guy who shoots him doesnt do a day because "i was in fear for my life, i stood my ground from a bio-terrorist".

Gravydoo II
09-17-2021, 11:56 PM
I meant nothing about you. Yes twitter mobilizes ppl in a mob mentality way.

didnt mean you. The other guy, farmer retard guy or whatever, death cult man.

Homesteaded
09-18-2021, 01:32 AM
Gravy man fearing his ban, post count will rip.

Baler
09-18-2021, 01:39 AM

I wake up everyday expecting to be banned.
no king rules forever.

Gravydoo II
09-18-2021, 02:08 AM

Report me, pussy. Do something. Stop crying into your mommy skirt. Go tell. This is the face I make when I care. :D

Gravydoo II
09-18-2021, 02:11 AM
Ya'll see the video of those FAT FUCKS from texas attacking that girl for asking for their vaccine passports?? Lol enjoy your time in rykers, fatties.

That hostess shouldnt have drawn her .50 AE desert eagle and laid some gold ball sized holes in those losers for attacking her. Doing her job, following the law, and gets punched in the face for it.

Typical christians/republicans. They are going to cry about how they are the victims in all this, watch.

Nocht
09-18-2021, 03:26 AM
Mental Illness

Mesocyclone
09-18-2021, 03:55 AM
I expected the role of the Illuminati vaccine to be sterilization but its even worse.

The role of the Illuminati vaccine is to create millions of superspreaders. They want global population to drop by about 95%. They mean it. They are constantly looking for new bioweapons against the global population to reduce it. This is not a conspiracy theory this is Armageddon. 666

He who loses his life for my sake will gain life everlasting. For God's sake!

To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.

starkind
09-18-2021, 09:17 AM
I wake up everyday expecting to be banned.
no king rules forever.

Homesteaded
09-18-2021, 01:24 PM
Report me, pussy. Do something. Stop crying into your mommy skirt. Go tell. This is the face I make when I care. :D

Conservative bulls like myself don't "report" we just go out and bang your women while you glue your lego yoda together.

What I mean by that is we continue to win and stack chips. Loser.

Toxigen
09-18-2021, 01:29 PM
wanna know how to handle a mandate?

just dont adhere to it. simple.

Horza
09-18-2021, 01:53 PM
Conservative bulls like myself

https://i.imgur.com/YHZboHz.gif

Grumph
09-18-2021, 05:44 PM
Everyone missed entirely the point of this thread.

A new avenue of satisfaction has opened up for men of honor in our society.

A simple process.

1). Convince your nemesis to remove their mask somehow (if applicable)

2). Apply a mask to your fist.

3). Let fly your retributive strikes unimpeded by concerns for legal recourse.

That’s it. It’s that simple now.

Just keep this in kind when throwing shade of your own. You’ve been warned. It’s now just that easy to catch hands.

unsunghero
09-18-2021, 08:04 PM
Everyone missed entirely the point of this thread.

A new avenue of satisfaction has opened up for men of honor in our society.

A simple process.

1). Convince your nemesis to remove their mask somehow (if applicable)

2). Apply a mask to your fist.

3). Let fly your retributive strikes unimpeded by concerns for legal recourse.

That’s it. It’s that simple now.

Just keep this in kind when throwing shade of your own. You’ve been warned. It’s now just that easy to catch hands.

Action is faster than reaction: Within a certain distance it is faster to throw a sucker punch than it is for the human eye/brain to recognize it’s coming and block or move out of the way

This guy really knows his stuff when it comes to defending oneself in street fights. Personally I would recommend skipping the “intuition” step and just not allowing someone who is escalated or threatening within arm’s length. Don’t back straight up, don’t move in a forward line, move away to the sides and keep one hand out saying “I don’t want any trouble” and assume any attempt to move inside that arm length means a punch is likely coming, continue to move to the side and away

But this vid has a lot of other good info

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9jdF8nAfWPk