PDA

View Full Version : Upon the bones of good intentions tyranny is built.

Shourty
09-15-2021, 10:41 PM
Upon the bones of good intentions tyranny is built.

Cecily
09-15-2021, 10:46 PM
Upon the bones of good intentions tyranny is built.

Tunabros
09-15-2021, 10:51 PM
Under the bones of good intentions, no one cared

:D :D

Jibartik
09-15-2021, 11:03 PM
Some of the worst things imaginable have been done with the best intentions.
-Dr. Alan Grant

starkind
09-15-2021, 11:07 PM
Wat triggered op?

bubur
09-15-2021, 11:16 PM
probably tyranny

imperiouskitten
09-15-2021, 11:18 PM
ya but imagine how much worst it would be if the intentions werent even good

Shourty
09-16-2021, 12:49 AM
Wat triggered op?

I just saw that in a Royal Road story I was reading and thought it would entertain the trolls and other well intentioned folks here.

starkind
09-16-2021, 12:54 AM
I just saw that in a Royal Road story I was reading and thought it would entertain the trolls and other well intentioned folks here.

Well...

Truisms are always fun.

What upsets me and triggers my tyranny feelings is back pain and not getting pixels.

The worst is timegating like faction, resource gains in wow.

Gravydoo II
09-16-2021, 10:14 AM
upon the boohoo the crying is built

starkind
09-16-2021, 10:23 AM
well goood intentions are always a fun place to start, they just don't justify anything by themselves, that doesn't mean they are completely worthless to behold <3

Jibartik
09-16-2021, 11:45 AM
Are good intentions killing you before you wake up because trust me tomorrow and the rest of your days would have sucked badly for you.

:o

Nark_Sinseeker
09-16-2021, 11:47 AM
Are good intentions killing you before you wake up because trust me tomorrow and the rest of your days would have sucked badly for you.

:o

ask Mr. Latimer (https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/robert-latimer-25-years-later-1.5360711)
tldr; father who mercy killed his disabled, suffering daughter. Big Canadian case about euthanasia.

starkind
09-16-2021, 11:52 AM
i'm always scared my mom will kill me, i love her and trust her tho so i don't mind it as much as a total stranger or loser schizo trying to kill me

when it comes to killing tho i believe it should always fall along familial / and fuedal lines, being royalty maybe shouldn't grant ppl the right to kill peasents but idk man

make it a 1 up 1 down thing like in klingon military hierarchy, like ur responsible for ur superior ur superior is responsible for u, u dont get to kill ur superiors superior and ur superior only kills u if u wont kill ur underling kinda thing, but wont directly kill ur underling and if ur underling wants to kill u he or she has to kill u to get promoted in order to kill ur superior

i know its confusing i think it's for the best in reality and would equalize a lot of the issues with our system of police brutality, neglect and abandonment of ppl

Tunabros
09-16-2021, 12:13 PM
ask Mr. Latimer (https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatoon/robert-latimer-25-years-later-1.5360711)
tldr; father who mercy killed his disabled, suffering daughter. Big Canadian case about euthanasia.

I agree with euthanasia. Same idea of people giving birth to babies with deformities

or some life threatening disease. Sure, everyone should be given the chance to live

But, if your child is going to suffer for the rest of his life or live to like 20 where he

dies with half his body decaying then what's the point?

End their suffering now or let them suffer until they die? I believe what he was did

was ethical. He could have maybe picked a different way to kill his daughter but

in the end, he released her pain

Poor child. This is such a cruel world

Jibartik
09-16-2021, 12:15 PM
Who said anything about deformities you people are quick to cull the others.

A lot of good intentions up in here :o

starkind
09-16-2021, 12:21 PM
Who said anything about deformities you people are quick to cull the others.

A lot of good intentions up in here :o

INDEED

https://i.imgur.com/RIc74Vi.gif

starkind
09-16-2021, 12:31 PM
even people that bitch and whine a lot (like me)

are all probably happy to be alive most of the time if u look at all of the time not just the time they remember bitching and whining

so liek i garantee my nextdoor neighboor is super glad not to be culled and to be around for their kids or friends

Grumph
09-16-2021, 12:40 PM

Fear not those with the power to destroy the body.
But fear instead The One who is able to destroy both body and soul.

May God’s Mercy be upon us all.

pink grapefruit
09-16-2021, 12:54 PM
What’s tyrannical rn??

Jibartik
09-16-2021, 12:54 PM
If you think about how we've been doing this for at least 10,000 years, and we still dont know what the best system is.

It's kinda crazy to wonder if we're going to have to spend another 100,000 trying things out.

starkind
09-16-2021, 01:04 PM
well if ur a whale biologist it's just straight 2 the art of kanly no matter what cuz u were just born that way no matter what time period ur in imo,

far be it for me to speak for whale biologisits tho

Whale biologist
09-16-2021, 02:24 PM
well if ur a whale biologist it's just straight 2 the art of kanly no matter what cuz u were just born that way no matter what time period ur in imo,

far be it for me to speak for whale biologisits tho

She called us furries. Such naked falsehood cannot go unpunished. :p

unsunghero
09-16-2021, 03:19 PM

unsunghero
09-16-2021, 03:44 PM

unsunghero
09-16-2021, 03:51 PM
Freeeedom

Tunabros
09-16-2021, 03:55 PM
seek help

pink grapefruit
09-16-2021, 04:02 PM
She called us furries. Such naked falsehood cannot go unpunished. :p

I just remembered that the ones trying to diagnose and prescribe meds were furries and I think star said you were doing that. It’s kinda hard to understand what’s going on here a lot though lol.

You don’t scare me.

starkind
09-16-2021, 04:07 PM
I'm not scared of furries, scalies, or fursuits. Either.

I am fascinated with cetations tho. I had an orca whale costume as a baby.

unsunghero
09-16-2021, 04:10 PM
Lol

Shourty
09-16-2021, 04:12 PM
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
― Samuel Adams

starkind
09-16-2021, 04:17 PM
Lol

That's dragons and dragonkin for u.

Whale biologist
09-16-2021, 04:32 PM
Freeeedom

🇦🇺💪❤️
🇬🇧💪❤️
🇺🇲💪❤️
🇨🇦😟💔
🇳🇿🤪❤️
🇫🇷😡🍷
🇨🇳😡😡😡

unsunghero
09-16-2021, 04:40 PM
..otherwise known as the Ramsey Bolton strategy

pink grapefruit
09-16-2021, 04:46 PM
this is the weirdest fitspo thread i've ever seen

pink grapefruit
09-16-2021, 04:48 PM
https://i.imgur.com/G1aafkn.png

starkind
09-16-2021, 04:51 PM
I attatched a file i guess i need to type here for it to display properly

unsunghero
09-16-2021, 05:04 PM

starkind
09-16-2021, 05:07 PM
https://i.imgur.com/fKFZIIf.jpg

Tunabros
09-16-2021, 06:11 PM
I'm so confused

what's this thread about?

starkind
09-16-2021, 06:31 PM
I'm so confused

what's this thread about?

https://i.imgur.com/EoEcRqZ.png

Mesocyclone
09-16-2021, 08:01 PM
Belichick and Brady didn't do deflategate. Trump did it.

unsunghero
09-16-2021, 08:32 PM

starkind
09-16-2021, 09:00 PM
Wow is removing pictures of pretty people.

unsunghero
09-16-2021, 09:32 PM
Wow is removing pictures of pretty people.

Blizzard is saved, guys

Deleting sprites that are drawn too attractive is almost the same as not molesting your employees

Needless over-correction IMO

starkind
09-16-2021, 09:37 PM
Blizzard is saved, guys

Deleting sprites that are drawn too attractive is almost the same as not molesting your employees

Weird super woke Amish cultural revolution inc.

I called it.

Ooloo
09-16-2021, 10:25 PM
Blizzard is saved, guys

They are really doing that?

I don't understand what ugly people's end goal is. Get rid of the supermodels, and then it's just going to be a competition amongst ugly people about who is less ugly. A current 5 becomes a 10, etc... They are so afraid of human nature.

Rather than pretend human nature isn't real, learn how to live with it, make sense of it and incorporate it into your daily life. Ya know, like an adult does. Only children demand that the world change to suit them.

Whale biologist
09-16-2021, 11:16 PM
Only children demand that the world change to suit them.

What have they won? SCOTUS is 6-3, DACA is deceased, abortion has been thwarted, Dems can't even get tax hikes approved, you'll get both Chambers in 2022.

Your fort is secure, let them have their elf MUSH.

unsunghero
09-16-2021, 11:25 PM
The entire idea of not “objectifying” women (which is why Blizz changed/removed their sexy women in game art) is so completely silly, I can’t believe it’s still an issue

The public is completely confused when women objectify themselves constantly, in music videos (cardi B anyone?), in public appearances, on social media (in my opinion social media is single-handedly responsible for rising rates of teen depression), and elsewhere online (twitch, youtube, onlyfans)

The fact that women constantly objectify themselves but freak out when men do it to them confuses everyone. Then we have the fact that men are objectified nearly as often and no one cares (I certainly don’t but if things were truly equal some people would). “Unrealistic and overly attractive bodies”? Do you know the amount of steroids someone would have to do to have the body of Goku from dragon ball z or He-man? Talk about unrealistic. At least women need to only get down to borderline unhealthy body weight to look like female video games and cartoon heroes. I would have to inject an amount of test + tren that would likely make my heart explode (in addition to getting to ~5% bodyfat!!) before I could ever get to the size of male heroes…

So silly

Whale biologist
09-16-2021, 11:44 PM
The entire idea of not “objectifying” women (which is why Blizz changed/removed their sexy women in game art) is so completely silly, I can’t believe it’s still an issue

The public is completely confused when women objectify themselves constantly, in music videos (cardi B anyone?), in public appearances, on social media (in my opinion social media is single-handedly responsible for rising rates of teen depression), and elsewhere online (twitch, youtube, onlyfans)

The fact that women constantly objectify themselves but freak out when men do it to them confuses everyone. Then we have the fact that men are objectified nearly as often and no one cares (I certainly don’t but if things were truly equal some people would). “Unrealistic and overly attractive bodies”? Do you know the amount of steroids someone would have to do to have the body of Goku from dragon ball z or He-man? Talk about unrealistic. At least women need to only get down to borderline unhealthy body weight to look like female video games and cartoon heroes. I would have to inject an amount of test + tren that would likely make my heart explode (in addition to getting to ~5% bodyfat!!) before I could ever get to the size of male heroes…

So silly

Goku is a Gay Icon, girls don't watch that shit. 💯

Ooloo
09-16-2021, 11:48 PM
Yeah. The bar for sexual harassment has been significantly lowered too.

It should not be the case that you could make a pass at one woman and be accused of harassment or even assault and be publically shamed, fired and cast out of polite society, yet the exact same pass with somebody else might lead to a future wife and a happy and healthy family. Actual sexual assault has become so rare that this is a real possibility. This was the negative issue with #metoo, even though I do think it has a lot of value in many ways.

Women have absolutely zero risk of having their lives ruined because of over-the-top flirting at a bar or frat party. This is why it's so dangerous to pretend there aren't differences between the sexes. There obviously are.

Ooloo
09-16-2021, 11:52 PM
What have they won? SCOTUS is 6-3, DACA is deceased, abortion has been thwarted, Dems can't even get tax hikes approved, you'll get both Chambers in 2022.

Your fort is secure, let them have their elf MUSH.

I'm not quite sure what you mean, but this is the whole point of our system; it's not supposed to be one-party rule. That was called england, that is what we were trying to escape from when the nation formed. Power shifts left to right all the time, at both the local, state and national level. That's the whole point. That's the point of checks and balances, and that system has produced the most abundant and flourishing nation on earth. So it might be a good system, I dunno.

However it is currently being threatened by insane people who want to completely uproot it and essentially replace it with communism, despite having never lived under communism.

It's funny how people who flee communist countries come to the US and warn people against it while championing capitalism, while the only people in favor of it are, ironically, dorks who grew up under capitalism and have no idea what communism actually entails, and have apparently never read a history book.

Whale biologist
09-17-2021, 12:11 AM
I'm not quite sure what you mean, but this is the whole point of our system; it's not supposed to be one-party rule. That was called england, that is what we were trying to escape from when the nation formed. Power shifts left to right all the time, at both the local, state and national level. That's the whole point. That's the point of checks and balances, and that system has produced the most abundant and flourishing nation on earth. So it might be a good system, I dunno.

However it is currently being threatened by insane people who want to completely uproot it and essentially replace it with communism, despite having never lived under communism.

It's funny how people who flee communist countries come to the US and warn people against it while championing capitalism, while the only people in favor of it are, ironically, dorks who grew up under capitalism and have no idea what communism actually entails, and have apparently never read a history book.

How seriously threatened? Twitter isn't real life.

unsunghero
09-17-2021, 12:26 AM

I’m not threatened. I’m saying it’s hypocritical to have a culture that encourages women to constantly objectify themselves, then to take offense when men do it to women (are we even sure it’s men doing it too? How do we know these characters aren’t being drawn by women?). And also, men are objectified and no one complains, which also comes across as hypocritical by the ones complaining about women being objectified

And I’ve been on both sides of the fence, so I think I am allowed to have an opinion on life as a fat and thin person. Here’s my cousin and I, 10 years apart

But I do agree that people are caving to a vocal minority on Twitter

Ooloo
09-17-2021, 12:28 AM

Uh no the woke agenda is disturbingly prevalent in our congress and broader culture. I agree the twitter crazies are a minority, the issue is that the majority of other people are easily cowed by nice-sounding words. They hear the perfectly vague term "racial justice" and go "well sure I agree with that!", only to find out it means segregating classrooms and dorms by race. And demonization of "whiteness" IE collectively blaming an entire race for the actions of a few. It is literally going backward in terms of social progress, all while claiming to be "progressive". It's an insane circus sideshow at this point, and a complete contradiction of terms.

MSNBC, a *major* mainstream media outlet, calls larry elder "The black face of white supremacy" because he has like, somewhat conservative views on taxes and social programs or something. They just completely dismiss his free agency to make up his own mind. They lecture us about "not stereotyping" and then insist black people are all supposed to think the same thing and vote for the same party. It's completely racist and backward, and they have the gall to pat themselves on the back for being the good guys. Barf. America has never been less racist than it is today, and people pretend it's worse than ever because they live in an ideological bubble. And there's certainly a bubble on the right too, don't get me wrong. But the left's bubble is far more pernicious.

Horza
09-17-2021, 12:30 AM
The (((woke))) agenda

Whale biologist
09-17-2021, 12:38 AM
Uh no the woke agenda is disturbingly prevalent in our congress and broader culture. I agree the twitter crazies are a minority, the issue is that the majority of other people are easily cowed by nice-sounding words. They hear the perfectly vague term "racial justice" and go "well sure I agree with that!", only to find out it means segregating classrooms and dorms by race. And demonization of "whiteness" IE collectively blaming an entire race for the actions of a few. It is literally going backward in terms of social progress, all while claiming to be "progressive". It's an insane circus sideshow at this point, and a complete contradiction of terms.

MSNBC, a *major* mainstream media outlet, calls larry elder "The black face of white supremacy" because he has like, somewhat conservative views on taxes and social programs or something. They just completely dismiss his free agency to make up his own mind. They lecture us about "not stereotyping" and then insist black people are all supposed to think the same thing and vote for the same party. It's completely racist and backward, and they have the gall to pat themselves on the back for being the good guys. Barf. America has never been less racist than it is today, and people pretend it's worse than ever because they live in an ideological bubble. And there's certainly a bubble on the right too, don't get me wrong. But the left's bubble is far more pernicious.

You should read critical theory before you try to lampoon it. Leave that to the Arabs.

Let me know what it says.

Jibartik
09-17-2021, 12:50 AM
The (((woke))) agenda

NgfYH7yXl6U

Ooloo
09-17-2021, 12:57 AM
You should read critical theory before you try to lampoon it. Leave that to the Arabs.

Let me know what it says.

It has many prominent critics who all have essentially the same critique. I don't think I need to read it, although I'd be willing to.

In exchange, you should read every book by Thomas Sowell.

Whale biologist
09-17-2021, 01:13 AM
It has many prominent critics who all have essentially the same critique.

So they all seized upon a single criticism and you're hiveminding it?

Conservatism, folks. :p

Homesteaded
09-17-2021, 01:50 AM
Anyone who defends CRT isn’t a serious thinker.

Jibartik
09-17-2021, 02:01 AM
The only CRT I believe in is CPT

Jibartik
09-17-2021, 02:02 AM
That's california people time you racists.

Mesocyclone
09-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Shyna is a loser MAGA

starkind
09-17-2021, 06:46 AM
Cathode ray tubes assaulted this thread.

The fun is over.

Plx cover ur ankles. Thx.

Horza
09-17-2021, 01:13 PM
Anyone who defends CRT isn’t a serious thinker.

RAi8AVj9GV8

Gravydoo II
09-17-2021, 02:01 PM
What the fuck are you crying about???

Whos teaching CRT???

Yeah, shut the fuck up.

You have to make up fake problems to be outraged. I dont want other peoples kids learning about how white people flew planes over an american city and bombed the citizens with incendiary ordinance for being black. No no no. Dont you teach those kids we were and still are a TERRIBLE country to minorities.

Aurora colorado for example. 50% of use of force incidents were used against black people in one year. 50% for 15% of the population. They would inject people with ketamine and say "hes delirious!!! inject him!!!" illegally, of course..

White people in power DO NOT want the facts being taught to kids.

Jibartik
09-17-2021, 02:03 PM
RAi8AVj9GV8

yeah blake is a big CRT fan.

Ooloo
09-17-2021, 02:47 PM
What the fuck are you crying about???

Whos teaching CRT???

Yeah, shut the fuck up.

You have to make up fake problems to be outraged. I dont want other peoples kids learning about how white people flew planes over an american city and bombed the citizens with incendiary ordinance for being black. No no no. Dont you teach those kids we were and still are a TERRIBLE country to minorities.

Aurora colorado for example. 50% of use of force incidents were used against black people in one year. 50% for 15% of the population. They would inject people with ketamine and say "hes delirious!!! inject him!!!" illegally, of course..

White people in power DO NOT want the facts being taught to kids.

Haha, nobody is complaining about teaching history. We've already been doing that for decades. What people oppose is teaching history that is bullshit, untrue and casts aspersions about groups of people based on their skin color. This is absolutely, completely self-evidently racist and you have to be blind, stupid, racist, or all three to deny it. And yes, it IS being taught, especially in colleges but it's creeping lower and lower in grade level.

Leftie defense always seems to be "no, this isn't happening, you're making things up". Meanwhile Kendi and "White fragility" is required reading in MANY undergrad and graduate programs now, and Kendi himself *identifies* as a critical race theorist. AKA untalented grifter with nothing to offer, making a living off white guilt and stirring up outrage among minorities. He *needs* people to be divided by race, and stoke animosity between races. His paycheck depends on it.

Same problem the left faces: They claim to be against racism, but they need it to exist, lest they lose their political and social identity as the good guys. Meanwhile america is better today than it has ever been for minorities, which the left should celebrate, but instead they pretend it's never been worse. It's such a transparently cynical and divisive strategy.

The USA is not terrible to minorities anymore, at all. It's not 1960, let alone 1860. BLM is completely mainstream, it is endorsed by virtually every possible institution. How does that equate to a racist society? It doesn't, and you're wrong.

Jibartik
09-17-2021, 02:51 PM
If you think that ancient history defines how you should behave now, feeling guilt for the sins of the past you were not a part of.

You're practicing a religion.

Horza
09-17-2021, 02:59 PM
Leftie defense always seems to be "no, this isn't happening, you're making things up". Meanwhile Kendi and "White fragility" is required reading in MANY undergrad and graduate programs now, and Kendi himself *identifies* as a critical race theorist. AKA untalented grifter with nothing to offer, making a living off white guilt and stirring up outrage among minorities. He *needs* people to be divided by race, and stoke animosity between races. His paycheck depends on it.

Turn off Fox News, buddy.

Whale biologist
09-17-2021, 03:12 PM
Haha, nobody is complaining about teaching history. We've already been doing that for decades. What people oppose is teaching history that is bullshit, untrue and casts aspersions about groups of people based on their skin color. This is absolutely, completely self-evidently racist and you have to be blind, stupid, racist, or all three to deny it. And yes, it IS being taught, especially in colleges but it's creeping lower and lower in grade level.

Same problem the left faces: They claim to be against racism, but they need it to exist, lest they lose their political and social identity as the good guys. Meanwhile america is better today than it has ever been for minorities, which the left should celebrate, but instead they pretend it's never been worse. It's such a transparently cynical and divisive strategy.

The USA is not terrible to minorities anymore, at all. It's not 1960, let alone 1860. BLM is completely mainstream, it is endorsed by virtually every possible institution. How does that equate to a racist society? It doesn't, and you're wrong.

Critical theory is rooted in post-Leninism, it isn't some new thing you're on the cutting edge of opposing it. It's been around longer than you have, zoomer.

You just slapped the word race on it to generate adviews. :rolleyes:

Jibartik
09-17-2021, 03:15 PM
CRT is catholic guilt with new branding.

TheBardo
09-17-2021, 03:23 PM
I needed a new heel for my shoe, so I decided to go to Morganville which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So, I tied an onion to my belt which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel. And in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on ‘em. ‘Give me five bees for a quarter,’ you’d say. Now, where were we? Oh, yeah! The important thing was that I had an onion on my belt which was the style at the time. They didn’t have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones...

Homesteaded
09-17-2021, 03:28 PM
Critical theory is rooted in post-Leninism, it isn't some new thing you're on the cutting edge of opposing it. It's been around longer than you have, zoomer.

You just slapped the word race on it to generate adviews. :rolleyes:

Thanks for contributing nothing while also showing us all what a douche canoe you are.

It's certainly a new idea that the general public is learning about. It's been around for a long time and it was dismissed when it started but now it's seeing the light of day. It's a unique perspective but it's not rooted in reality. The only way you believe it holds any shred of truth is if you believe all human action is based on obtaining more power.

Horza
09-17-2021, 03:34 PM
It's certainly a new idea that the general public is learning about. It's been around for a long time and it was dismissed when it started but now it's seeing the light of day. It's a unique perspective but it's not rooted in reality. The only way you believe it holds any shred of truth is if you believe all human action is based on obtaining more power.

Don't lecture me about reality, you morons think a reality television grifter is the messiah because he held a book you like upside down.

Homesteaded
09-17-2021, 03:36 PM
Don't lecture me about reality, you morons think a reality television grifter is the messiah because he held a book you like upside down.

You are living in the year 2018. Hope this helps.

Homesteaded
09-17-2021, 03:40 PM
You are living in the year 2018. Hope this helps.

Jibartik
09-17-2021, 03:40 PM
haha that guy what a goof

meanwhile

teach it in schools its history you dont know anything non believer shun shun them shun them from the table!

which side?

Who cares both.

Horza
09-17-2021, 03:42 PM
There's still time for the GOP to pick a candidate who isn't retarded.

Homesteaded
09-17-2021, 03:44 PM
There's still time for the GOP to pick a candidate who isn't retarded.

Between the complete joke Biden is and the obviously corrupt media, Republicans are going to clean up for years. Killing babies no longer cool in 2021, things are looking up boys and girls.

Horza
09-17-2021, 03:45 PM
Between the complete joke Biden is and the obviously corrupt media, Republicans are going to clean up for years. Killing babies no longer cool in 2021, things are looking up boys and girls.

That's the same thing you guys said about 2020, and how did that work out for you?

Homesteaded
09-17-2021, 03:53 PM
That's the same thing you guys said about 2020, and how did that work out for you?

We sacrificed Trump for the greater good. Or should I say you guys blew your wad to get him out. Either way, no one with any sense believes Biden was a better choice than Trump. You're insane and a drag on society and these forums.

Whale biologist
09-17-2021, 03:54 PM
Thanks for contributing nothing while also showing us all what a douche canoe you are.

Malarkey. I gave him the tools to interrogate his own biases.

You should try that sometime. :)

Homesteaded
09-17-2021, 03:55 PM
Malarkey. I gave him the tools to interrogate his own biases.

You should try that sometime. :)

You certainly are a great person for sharing your pristine tools, you tool.

Ooloo
09-17-2021, 03:57 PM
The left (not all) is seriously batshit crazy and borderline sociopathic now. They are literally HAPPY when people who didn't get vaccinated die, their political identity is all they have in life.

Me personally, I would never wish death on somebody because I disagreed with them politically. If the right started insisting that flu shots should be mandated every year, because it also kills hundreds of thousands, I wouldn't wish death upon the left if they were refusing to do it.

They still have no rationale or reasonable explanation for this discrepancy. The flu is dangerous, but covid is more dangerous. Therefor do nothing at all for the flu but rabidly propagandize for pfizer and shut down society and ruin thousands and thousands of businesses and dance on the graves of people who die from covid. Totally inconsistent and incoherent, but what else is new?

Whale biologist
09-17-2021, 04:01 PM
You certainly are a great person for sharing your pristine tools, you tool.

https://i.imgur.com/QU6KZeC.jpg

Jibartik
09-17-2021, 04:13 PM
https://i.imgur.com/QU6KZeC.jpg

This is the best way to be tbh stupid eve and the Apple

Homesteaded
09-17-2021, 04:22 PM
The left (not all) is seriously batshit crazy and borderline sociopathic now. They are literally HAPPY when people who didn't get vaccinated die, their political identity is all they have in life.

Me personally, I would never wish death on somebody because I disagreed with them politically. If the right started insisting that flu shots should be mandated every year, because it also kills hundreds of thousands, I wouldn't wish death upon the left if they were refusing to do it.

They still have no rationale or reasonable explanation for this discrepancy. The flu is dangerous, but covid is more dangerous. Therefor do nothing at all for the flu but rabidly propagandize for pfizer and shut down society and ruin thousands and thousands of businesses and dance on the graves of people who die from covid. Totally inconsistent and incoherent, but what else is new?

Point out hypocrisy and they simply attack the idea of hypocrisy being a valid critique.

Horza
09-17-2021, 04:46 PM
You're insane and a drag on society and these forums.

lol Trump lost you whiny little bitch.

Homesteaded
09-17-2021, 04:56 PM
lol Trump lost you whiny little bitch.

You keep bringing up Trump, hope this helps.

Horza
09-17-2021, 05:21 PM
We sacrificed Trump for the greater good. Or should I say you guys blew your wad to get him out. Either way, no one with any sense believes Biden was a better choice than Trump.

https://i.imgur.com/YHZboHz.gif

Homesteaded
09-17-2021, 05:32 PM
https://i.imgur.com/YHZboHz.gif

Oh the classic "yikes" the ammo of the fools without ammo.

Whale biologist
09-17-2021, 05:45 PM

🌽

Horza
09-17-2021, 06:01 PM

81 million people believe Biden was a better choice than Trump.

starkind
09-17-2021, 06:10 PM
This thread after the cool orca pics.

https://i.imgur.com/QboKF8m.jpg

Gravydoo II
09-17-2021, 06:21 PM
remember when that guy who campaigned all over and begged, ripped off, and stole from cities to put on WS rallies lost to a guy who didnt campaign?

Jibartik
09-17-2021, 06:29 PM
remember when that guy who campaigned all over and begged, ripped off, and stole from cities to put on WS rallies lost to a guy who didnt campaign?

dont you dare talk shit on bernie sanders

Homesteaded
09-17-2021, 08:09 PM

What I remember is a media and deep state in full force to slander a candidate for over 4 years. Multiple witch hunts culminating in exactly nothing. All of that is how the election was stolen. 70% of the US population is too dumb, doesn't pay attention or doesn't care and listens to what the major media outlets say.

Taliban is on Twitter but Trump isn't, that's cool though right because Trump was a mean jerk to his opponents. Fuck off you loser.

Shourty
09-17-2021, 08:26 PM
This forum is so refreshing. I drop in here often to read comments. Makes me feel good to know I'm not the only one that has odd ideas of how the world is run.

unsunghero
09-17-2021, 08:36 PM
What I remember is a media and deep state in full force to slander a candidate for over 4 years. Multiple witch hunts culminating in exactly nothing. All of that is how the election was stolen. 70% of the US population is too dumb, doesn't pay attention or doesn't care and listens to what the major media outlets say.

Taliban is on Twitter but Trump isn't, that's cool though right because Trump was a mean jerk to his opponents. Fuck off you loser.

Mainstream media
Higher education
Big tech/Silicon Valley
Hollywood
(Some) public schools

All democrat. Winning the culture war is what wins elections, really has very little to do with whoever happened to win the Republican primary. It coulda been Obama running as a conservative, same result

Just my opinion

Ooloo
09-17-2021, 08:41 PM
A large chunk of biden voters when polled said they wouldn't have voted for him if they had known about the hunter biden scandal, which was heavily censored by all major media. They had just never heard of it oops!

"Stealing" an election doesn't have to mean like secretly burning a bunch of ballots or something. That is blatant election tampering. It's childlike naivete at this point to pretend social media "private companies" haven't become the public square, and new legislation needs to be drafted to protect elections from their influence.

Horza
09-17-2021, 08:49 PM
Nobody really gives a shit about Hunter Biden outside of your fringe right echo chambers.

Jibartik
09-17-2021, 09:24 PM
This goes for his friends family as well.

Whale biologist
09-17-2021, 09:30 PM
A large chunk of biden voters when polled said they wouldn't have voted for him if they had known about the hunter biden scandal, which was heavily censored by all major media. They had just never heard of it oops!

All I read from that is that they didn't want some weird dweeb interviewing them about politics :p

TheBardo
09-18-2021, 06:26 PM
I've analysed all the posts in this threads, and can confindently say that your average american conservative is a whiny little bitch with tiny baby balls

Jibartik
09-18-2021, 06:44 PM
He says while picking at his naval.

TheBardo
09-18-2021, 06:53 PM
i was going to say thats the first good post you ever made but you spelt navel wrong

Jibartik
09-18-2021, 07:18 PM
touchete

Ooloo
09-18-2021, 08:31 PM
Nobody really gives a shit about Hunter Biden outside of your fringe right echo chambers.

Sure except the democrat biden voters who I was talking about, you complete dunce.

They apparently did care about him, and wouldn't have voted for biden had they known about the impropriety with his son.

Horza
09-18-2021, 09:46 PM
Sure except the democrat biden voters who I was talking about, you complete dunce.

They apparently did care about him, and wouldn't have voted for biden had they known about the impropriety with his son.

I guess you guys are just completely making shit up out of desperation now.

Elizondo
09-18-2021, 09:54 PM
I guess you guys are just completely making shit up out of desperation now.

If his laptop wouldn't have had an effect on the election outcome why suppress it?

Trexller
09-18-2021, 10:08 PM
horza and gravy are the biggest alt right conservatives ever.

you can taste their self hate in the air.

this is their therapy.