PDA

View Full Version : Locks Afghan Megathread, Keeps "When an antivaxxer get covid"

Topgunben
09-15-2021, 09:24 PM
The one sided censoring from the forum Lords needs to stop. Just because Biden looks like a complete dipshit doesnt mean you need to cover for him.

Youll probably ban me for posting this.

Tunabros
09-15-2021, 09:25 PM
drugs

Mesocyclone
09-15-2021, 09:25 PM
Trump caused World War 1 and 2. Trump and Hitler were friends and traveled to an secret island to rape underage girls.

Oh they're now trying to discover a way to make the fruit bat virus, with a 70% death rate, much more transmittable.

Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

Jibartik
09-15-2021, 09:41 PM
Trump caused all that, because he is GOD.

Whale biologist
09-15-2021, 09:45 PM
j_bKO6EqwW8

cd288
09-15-2021, 10:42 PM
The one sided censoring from the forum Lords needs to stop. Just because Biden looks like a complete dipshit doesnt mean you need to cover for him.

Imagine being so upset about the forums of an emulated server for a 22 year old video game. Get a life dude

starkind
09-15-2021, 11:12 PM
Covid doesn't care about race.

Gravydoo II
09-16-2021, 12:55 AM

BBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO

Oh we know. You'll get arrested for telling the turh!! The immigrants are taking your jobs!! ohhh noo!!

unsunghero
09-16-2021, 01:01 AM
taking your jobs!!

It’s jerrbs

starkind
09-16-2021, 01:05 AM
What if there weren't no jerrbs to be tooken.

nostalgiaquest
09-16-2021, 01:24 AM
Shut up you whiny bitch

Duik
09-16-2021, 02:28 AM
An Orange Baby says: Thuure Toook Meer Jeerrb!

An orange what? Nothing rhymes with orange, dumb bitch.
You're a dumb bitch.
I rest my case.

Mesocyclone
09-16-2021, 02:54 AM
Even when you leave this room...you can never leave this room

We've only just beguuuuun. Would you like to use the express checkout now, Mr. Enslin?

Baler
09-16-2021, 05:05 AM
Ban anyone who's posts consist of 90%+ non-everquest topics.
@Guides

Mesocyclone
09-16-2021, 06:33 AM
Ban anyone who's posts consist of 90%+ non-everquest topics.
@Guides

Yea ban one of the only resources for free speech in all the internet.
You'd fit right in with the Crapanati Clan.

Baler
09-16-2021, 06:36 AM
Yea ban one of the only resources for free speech in all the internet.
You'd fit right in with the Crapanati Clan.

I am the largest advocate of freedom on these forums.

You need to understand that this is an EverQuest Forum.

imperiouskitten
09-16-2021, 06:57 AM
off topic

starkind
09-16-2021, 09:01 AM
Pretty sure lucin de'lere took er jerrbb gets around it being non everquest related

I still want my furries only mmo

Tunabros
09-16-2021, 11:12 AM
they deleted my thread about Angerclaw being a racist bitch

wouldn't be surprised they deleted a thread about afghanistan being destroyed from the

inside out

starkind
09-16-2021, 11:27 AM
why is angerclaw not like ppl from different species?

Mblake1981
09-16-2021, 12:00 PM

There is a mild demand for a rotations server, so maybe there is hope for you. Meanwhile, these pills lololololmao :D

Jibartik
09-16-2021, 12:02 PM
How long until furries are free to roam the middle east?

Tunabros
09-16-2021, 12:06 PM
Pretty sure lucin de'lere took er jerrbb gets around it being non everquest related

there's still mmo my gf used to play (thankfully she quit) called furcadia

check it out

it's filled with degenerates like you

starkind
09-16-2021, 12:06 PM
There is a mild demand for a rotations server, so maybe there is hope for you. Meanwhile, these pills lololololmao :D

MAYBE that thread was a little overboard. MAYBE i should just log off and get all this account deleted from the forum, maybe it was a mistake, mayb3 the 1st amendment isn't so gr8 maybe i should shut up , maybe i'm psychologically incapable of shutting up

MAYBE i'm just dumb and crazy for real like u say have to admit i got many chuckles this mornign and am very tempted to type: mBlAkE MelElTDOWn imMeNNENT!

How long until furries are free to roam the middle east?

probably when hashish is illegal and everyoine is forced to be going to their doctors for their fix and all the meds come from russian or chinese pharmacuetical manufactuers

Mblake1981
09-16-2021, 12:12 PM
MAYBE i'm just dumb and crazy for real like u say have to admit i got many chuckles this mornign and am very tempted to type: mBlAkE MelElTDOWn imMeNNENT!

do it do it do it it would be CRAZY lmaoo its perfect LOL

hope this helps!

starkind
09-16-2021, 12:17 PM
the problem is if i dont even post the boards just die

i know it sounds self important but last time i took like a 3 month vacation from here (in the funny farm tbh) it was really boring and stale

got to churn things a lil bit

my suggestion:

Post more
less about what i do or dont do or how dumb I am

hope that also helps!

Botten
09-16-2021, 12:24 PM
I think it was closed when Trexller was challenging others and he started the process of giving doxing information. This was most likely reported and the thread was closed.

Information like that if invalid or valid leads down dangerous legal concerns. But guess what, all is well. And just like other mass media the dangerous GOP pedestal is being taken down or quieted. Without their soapbox to spread propaganda to gain followers things again can get more progressive, accepting and professional.

Mblake1981
09-16-2021, 12:50 PM
the problem is if i dont even post the boards just die

i know it sounds self important but last time i took like a 3 month vacation from here (in the funny farm tbh) it was really boring and stale

got to churn things a lil bit

my suggestion:

Post more
less about what i do or dont do or how dumb I am

hope that also helps!

OMG LOL i went to the funny farm and they gave me these funny tic-tacs LMAO

I had to leave though so I bribed a white coat furry for my freedom, he likes tic-tacs too! LOL

Shawk
09-16-2021, 01:22 PM

OMG RULES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mblake1981
09-16-2021, 01:29 PM
Its funny, because when T-Money was in the white house our forum mods was Red Republican Southern Shit Lords who eat Liberal babies for lunch.

Now they are the Liberals who like to season your babies just right.

(public lost)

starkind
09-16-2021, 01:33 PM
they were always pretty kind and gentle to maerilith all things considered mblake,

i believe Red Republican Southern Shit Lords who eat Liberal babies for lunch is quite an unfair characterization

Shawk
09-16-2021, 01:42 PM
Its funny, because when T-Money was in the white house our forum mods was Red Republican Southern Shit Lords who eat Liberal babies for lunch.

Now they are the Liberals who like to season your babies just right.

(public lost)

You just got old and senile idiot