PDA

View Full Version : <Endarkened Light> (Tarew Marr peeps)

Eyeke
06-05-2011, 02:51 PM
Wanted to take this opportunity to mention that Enlightened Dark is recruiting folks who played on Tarew Marr/Drinal server (Preferably when it was just TM), or anyone who's familiar with the awesomeness that ensued.

We've got a wide level range and a tight knit group of folks, I'm sure you'll run into someone you remember from your playtime there.

We're not exclusively recruiting these players though. If you're active, cultured in the history of the game including quests and raid tactics.. and able to give and take some harassment this is the guild for you.

Please reply here or find a member in game.
Thanks

LazyFuj
06-05-2011, 04:25 PM
ED!

How come its not Enlightened Dark?

Eyeke
06-05-2011, 05:24 PM
ED!

How come its not Enlightened Dark?

Copyright issues

Kobias
06-05-2011, 06:24 PM
I almost joined that guild during Luclin/PoP on Tarew Marr... I decided on Awakened though :)

Mcbard
06-05-2011, 09:29 PM
I almost joined that guild during Luclin/PoP on Tarew Marr... I decided on Awakened though :)

I was in Awakened as well. Let's be friends!

Edit: also Cursed Brotherhood, Sanctus Arcanum, and Haunted Dreams!

Blancah
06-05-2011, 09:40 PM
Omen and Pak'Cafan mostly for me :D

I had a few friends in MoKB and Numi though!

Valroth66
06-05-2011, 09:49 PM
I played a cleric for ED a good number of times, little do they know.

Nice to see you guys around.

LazyFuj
06-06-2011, 10:28 AM
I was in ED back in classic days. Quit around luclin, came back in PoP and was in Black Company or was that velious... Can't remember, but do remember those guilds listed above.

Eyeke
06-06-2011, 02:39 PM
ED and BC were both around in Velious. I don't think BC lasted much longer than that.

Teeroyoyort
06-06-2011, 03:36 PM
BC made a comeback later on and died again ;p

Mcbard
06-06-2011, 04:46 PM
Mack had a way of always failing..

yongie
06-11-2011, 11:19 PM
Mack had a way of always failing..

PUSH GOD DAMN IT PUSH HARDER

3RD WAVE GO

Heartbeats
06-12-2011, 01:16 AM
I feel like it should be "carwreck bait."

Gmal
06-13-2011, 09:48 AM
We are always looking for new folks. I was Gmal aka Rumzlug on TM. Although I wasn't in ED we have some folks that did play with ED. I was a founding member of Numinious. Someone mentioned the Endarkend Light and I couldn't resist. Contact me in game if your looking to join. We prefer adult thick skinned folks as we can be foul mouthed. We are concentrating on gearing and leveling but eventually will get to the point to raiding. I can be reached on Luvinz or Lifetapp.

Hope to see some of you fekkers come out and play. =)

alexandervaccaro
06-16-2011, 06:18 PM
Hey, I dunno if any of ya'll remember me--I was an off and on Tarew Marr'er from Kunark Release till GoD or later... can't even remember.

Back in Kunark/Velious I played:
Xebaraz Darkfury, Iksar Warrior
Leolas Swordsong, HE Bard

Would love to play with some oldskool Tarew Marr players (none of this drinal crap). Hit me up ingame!

Character name: Bulltrue (26 and rising Iksar Monk)

Gmal
06-17-2011, 03:49 PM
Hey, I dunno if any of ya'll remember me--I was an off and on Tarew Marr'er from Kunark Release till GoD or later... can't even remember.

Back in Kunark/Velious I played:
Xebaraz Darkfury, Iksar Warrior
Leolas Swordsong, HE Bard

Would love to play with some oldskool Tarew Marr players (none of this drinal crap). Hit me up ingame!

Character name: Bulltrue (26 and rising Iksar Monk)

hit up any guildies in game Bull. We will get you added =-)

rordell
09-16-2011, 11:13 AM
hey Gmal

exactly what I was looking for here, some old ED people. Just recently even heard of this project while waiting on eqclassic to finish. I would jump back in heartbeat if I wasnt too late to contribute, or if needed. email me at work if you see this. I can also bring 2 other long time orignal eq'ers with me.

Rordell
Cleric of Enlightened Dark

jay

jniblick@thirtyonegifts.com

Trax
09-18-2011, 02:50 AM
Wow, respect for seeing old ED around. Nice to see old faces.

Adnan
09-19-2011, 02:43 AM
Hey! I played on TM too. Great to see you folks up and running.

rordell
09-22-2011, 03:22 PM
6 days no reply, I take it the guild isn't very active or just doesn't visit this forum?

Valakut
09-22-2011, 08:24 PM
6 days no reply, I take it the guild isn't very active or just doesn't visit this forum?

i am not real sure whats going on with this guild these days but as of a few months ago this guilds leaders left and joined a different guild that had some tm people in it. i would think its just an alt guild these days.