PDA

View Full Version : Well...

starkind
09-14-2021, 09:35 AM
I'm too weak to post cat memes right now.

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

imperiouskitten
09-14-2021, 09:40 AM
im very stronk today, might have this thing whipped. it required drastic measures to cure, one of those full time fights. so im up super early but feeling goooood.

unfortunately i think next step is ana to limit stomach inputs :( i have deadly morning sickness related to indigestion. yes my diet is good. :(

wish me luck finally getting the medication that would instantly cure me approved :( :( but in the meantime i am done playing and finally on top of this! liquid diet baby now i can't fail

starkind
09-14-2021, 09:55 AM
im very stronk today, might have this thing whipped. it required drastic measures to cure, one of those full time fights. so im up super early but feeling goooood.

unfortunately i think next step is ana to limit stomach inputs :( i have deadly morning sickness related to indigestion. yes my diet is good. :(

wish me luck finally getting the medication that would instantly cure me approved :( :( but in the meantime i am done playing and finally on top of this! liquid diet baby now i can't fail

Kick ass. I was worried u were having a tough time. Sounds like you're doing better though!

I need to crawl outa bed to give my cat his shot. I dug outa the spiderwebs in my room. I'm actually doing pretty well. Just this morning is insane and my brain isn't working at all.

Mesocyclone
09-14-2021, 10:06 AM
Bush has message for Afghanistan war veterans: "Nothing can tarnish your honor."
This dude, along with his cult members, carried out 9/11 using us military aircraft and missiles, then says to the suckers in the war "Nothing can tarnish your honor."

I just puked in my mouth.

With every day I am becoming more and more convinced that good passes away and evil reigns supreme forever.

Jibartik
09-14-2021, 10:08 AM
Parties flipped

Mesocyclone
09-14-2021, 10:09 AM
There are no parties both red and blue are the two hands of the Devil. I guess he will reign forever I see no end in sight.
Evil forever. Hope died it never got any help. Please do not deliver any new children into the hand of Satan. But I know lust wont allow that. Sucks alot.

Cecily
09-14-2021, 10:14 AM
Got 82.5% on an exam I didn't study enough for and was sure I bombed. Clinicals were canceled today so slept till 1045 instead of waking up at 0500. Needed the extra sleep. Guardian angel still watching over me.

Mesocyclone
09-14-2021, 10:16 AM
Behold, a One greater than Mesocyclone has come. I am hope and I am love. Those that endure this unto the end will be given eternal Paradise.

Gravydoo II
09-14-2021, 11:21 AM
yeah we get it, doom n gloom.

Gatordash
09-14-2021, 11:27 AM
I ran out of space to write stuff on my "to do" whiteboard. Not great.

starkind
09-14-2021, 11:36 AM
I decided a few years ago to stop seeking medical treatment for my severe illness because the chances that I will get better and contribute to society don't justify it. It was the main factor in my last major suicide attempt.

I'm not encouraging others to feel the same. And out of respect for my loved ones I've decided to stay the course even if that means spending 19hrs a day in bed at home a virtual cripple.

The only things that keep me going are small and trivial, yet I focus on the little good and try to troll my way towards a better tomorrow.

I can't find my dumb cat this morning. He's being a real shithead unintentionally. It hurts so much to crawl around looking for him. He needs his dumb shot.

He's been doing really well. The only reason he's being a pain in the ass is because he's been rehabilitated enough to be able to be a damn jerk.

It's ok to be restarted. Once everyone is perfect and acting perfectly all u get left is stepford abusive toxicity and conformity.

So I lay myself down and pray to God not for me. I can read his words and have faith that in the end I'll be at peace.

I pray for all of you mother Fulkersons.

Love yall.

starkind
09-14-2021, 11:38 AM
Got 82.5% on an exam I didn't study enough for and was sure I bombed. Clinicals were canceled today so slept till 1045 instead of waking up at 0500. Needed the extra sleep. Guardian angel still watching over me.

That's great. You're fuckn smart.

Gravydoo II
09-14-2021, 11:41 AM
Jesus..

Count your blessings, people.

I got humbled this morning, too.

If you dont live in some god forsaken desert, you got power, your health for the most part, and the will to keep going, you're one of the lucky ones.

Gravydoo II
09-14-2021, 11:43 AM
I decided a few years ago to stop seeking medical treatment for my severe illness because the chances that I will get better and contribute to society don't justify it. It was the main factor in my last major suicide attempt.

We left afghanistan, we can afford it now. Run that tab, Starkind. This is your one life man. If they had to spend a million a day on you, its nothing to this nation. Run the tab man. Get yourself feeling better.

starkind
09-14-2021, 11:43 AM
Jesus..

Count your blessings, people.

I got humbled this morning, too.

If you dont live in some god forsaken desert, you got power, your health for the most part, and the will to keep going, you're one of the lucky ones.

100%

Mesocyclone
09-14-2021, 11:52 AM
Why doesn't the Staff of Dreaded Gaze show on the mob? Every other good rare weapon is visible.

starkind
09-14-2021, 12:11 PM
We left afghanistan, we can afford it now. Run that tab, Starkind. This is your one life man. If they had to spend a million a day on you, its nothing to this nation. Run the tab man. Get yourself feeling better.

I opened a can of tuna walking around the whole house with the smelly tuna on the plate. All the other cats came and meowd for it.

Still no sign of the cat that needs his shot :(

Chest hurts.

Laying down.

I'm not worth millions. Costed you all too much anyway. And so have my dumb cats.

Even if I love them.

Going to have to wait for family to get home to do anything else.

He's literally not under anything. And not sitting at the doors screaming to come in. I'm to scared to even tell you all his name because my family is evil and I don't want to be doxed.

Not going to the hospital when the time comes it comes. Give someone else an ICU bed.

Mesocyclone
09-14-2021, 12:15 PM
Well.. it's a deep subject

Gravydoo II
09-14-2021, 12:17 PM
The world does not need more martyr's.

The world has already invested like tons of food, money, all kinds of stuff into you. Come on now, thats your spot and you ought to keep it.

Sometimes cats just hide. I had one disappear for days in a closet, in the bathroom, on a pile of towels. I guess she would only come out at like 4am to eat then go back. Had no idea, thought she went outside or jumped out the window etc. She speaks english too, this is the one that goes "woohoo!" when she wants out. Just ignored us. lol

unsunghero
09-14-2021, 12:20 PM

I’m all outta cat memes but give me another common topic and I can unload a bunch of memes from my fb archive all over everyone’s faces

pink grapefruit
09-14-2021, 12:22 PM

wym weak??

what medication would instantly cure you? most of this sounds very not great but it's good you're feeling stronger today.

nice cecily!! you're really doing it lol.

I'm not encouraging others to feel the same. And out of respect for my loved ones I've decided to stay the course even if that means spending 19hrs a day in bed at home a virtual cripple.

Love yall.

:(

Well I feel fucking fantastic, except the doordash lady gave me the wrong food this morning. I'm eating it bc hungry but idk why anyone would order this junk. I wanted my oatmeal, salad, and bagel but instead I got greasy breakfast sandwiches. Ice cream coffee with whipped cream instead of my normal coffee w normal cream.

Gonna play barbells and cardio and then hopefully spend the day studying, bleh :P

I got 7 pullups in a single set yesterday! Maybe not a huge accomplishment to most but I remember when I bought my little doorframe pullup bar and could only hang on it and do negatives lol.

Mesocyclone
09-14-2021, 12:26 PM
My little kitten meows at me but never makes any sound i think he's mute.

Gravydoo II
09-14-2021, 12:38 PM
wym weak??

what medication would instantly cure you? most of this sounds very not great but it's good you're feeling stronger today.

nice cecily!! you're really doing it lol.

:(

Well I feel fucking fantastic, except the doordash lady gave me the wrong food this morning. I'm eating it bc hungry but idk why anyone would order this junk. I wanted my oatmeal, salad, and bagel but instead I got greasy breakfast sandwiches. Ice cream coffee with whipped cream instead of my normal coffee w normal cream.

Gonna play barbells and cardio and then hopefully spend the day studying, bleh :P

I got 7 pullups in a single set yesterday! Maybe not a huge accomplishment to most but I remember when I bought my little doorframe pullup bar and could only hang on it and do negatives lol.

Like 50% of the people in my division couldnt do five in boot camp.

pink grapefruit
09-14-2021, 12:40 PM
Like 50% of the people in my division couldnt do five in boot camp.

Yeah they're tough. Chin ups are a lot more fun tbh.

A few months ago I could do 4 max. Currently upper body is only pulls/chins/bench to save time, so I've done a ton of them! :)

unsunghero
09-14-2021, 12:51 PM
Wide grip hardest but ya 7 is very good better than prolly 80% of all people can do

Whale biologist
09-14-2021, 12:54 PM
my dog tried to hide under the bed when it was time to die

Sorry OP

Mesocyclone
09-14-2021, 12:54 PM
In 1994 i weighed 163 and benched 310 no steroids no creatin

starkind
09-14-2021, 04:08 PM
my dog tried to hide under the bed when it was time to die

Sorry OP

He would have died years ago without his shot. He got a lot better though and was doing really well lately. He's had a really good summer. All his medicine came from the charity of others.

No sign of him. Still.

One of my moms patients painted an incredible cat out of rainbow colors and gave it to her, which she brought home to me today.

In my prime. It was 24 pull-ups. I was training for airborne school.

This universe is weird.

starkind
09-14-2021, 06:14 PM
We found him! He was nested deep in the back of my housemates closet burried behind a pile of clothes.

He's doing just fine and got his shot.

Whale biologist
09-14-2021, 07:10 PM
We found him! He was nested deep in the back of my housemates closet burried behind a pile of clothes.

Yay! Absence makes the heart grow fonder. ❤️ 😺

Cecily
09-14-2021, 07:41 PM

Im glad you found him.

starkind
09-14-2021, 07:56 PM
Yeah, he's usually sleeping nexto one of us. He's back to his old self.

Probably was avoiding the two youngest cats who raise hell and thought he was cool for finding a super secret lair.

Cecily
09-14-2021, 08:00 PM
Years ago my cat discovered the lining of one our living room chairs had opened up on a side and she curled up in there. We looked for her all day until we looked under that chair, once again, and finally noticed a cat shaped bump suspended off the bottom of it.

Whale biologist
09-15-2021, 01:25 AM
Anyway OP you probably aren't going to die for a huge number of years. I know it's shitty because you don't think it be like it is, but it do. :) You can skip arguing with me about this and stay wrong btw!

I'd recommend going back on your pills, maybe find something that works for you this time instead of giving up immediately.

Try olanzapine (https://youtu.be/58hoktsqk_Q)