PDA

View Full Version : Results of the AZ fraudit.

Gravydoo II
09-10-2021, 10:33 PM
Over four months, millions of dollars of spent, its going to cost tax payers millions to replace all those tampered voting machines.

Guess what they found?

Two "illegal" votes from "vacant" lots.

The truth of it all is, there was no illegal votes. The "vacant lot" was owned by a man and there was a mailbox on the lot. He collected the mail, filled out his ballot, and sent it back. DOHHHHHHHH.

The other one was from a trailer park where the guy moved to another location, changed his address, and got a new ballot.

HOLY FUCK.
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE 170K ILLEGAL VOTES???
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE 74K VOTES FROM "UNKNOWN LOCATIONS" OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU SAID IT WAS??

Tl:dr version
Nothing was found. Two "illegal" votes which both turned out to be completely legal.
Two, suspected ballots. LOLOL

I was promised fraud in the thousands by you guys who are up on this bullshit.

Thorgrimm
09-10-2021, 10:38 PM
Over four months, millions of dollars of spent, its going to cost tax payers millions to replace all those tampered voting machines.

Guess what they found?

The truth of it all is, there was no illegal votes. The "vacant lot" was owned by a man and there was a mailbox on the lot. He collected the mail, filled out his ballot, and sent it back. DOHHHHHHHH.

The other one was from a trailer park where the guy moved to another location, changed his address, and got a new ballot.

HOLY FUCK.
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE 74K VOTES FROM "UNKNOWN LOCATIONS" OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU SAID IT WAS??

Nothing was found. Two "illegal" votes which both turned out to be completely legal.

Source?

Gravydoo II
09-10-2021, 10:40 PM
How the fuck do you think I found the info???? Really???

Who is making the report?? The frauditors.

This was all they had. Go look it up.

The name you're looking for is "Liz Harris" and "voter integrity project results"

The vacant lot had a LARGE HOUSE and SWIMMING POOL with a massive gate at the front. The owners both voted and voted from that home. Their names and addresses matched the voter rolls.

DOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Thorgrimm
09-10-2021, 10:42 PM
How the fuck do you think I found the info???? Really???

Who is making the report?? The frauditors.

This was all they had. Go look it up.

Just link your source already

Embarrassing

Gravydoo II
09-10-2021, 10:48 PM
But you guys said that hundreds of dead people voted..

Then you guys said 74k ballots were from "ghosts" or they had "lost their chain of custody" or some bullshit.

What happened?? What happened????????????

I'm so disappointed. I wanted to see you guys be right, for once.

I think someone owes me a grand. I remember trying to bet someone on the results but i think they ran away.

Gravydoo II
09-10-2021, 10:49 PM
MY SOURCE IS LIZ HARRIS AND THE RESULTS OF HER REPORT.
LOOK IT UP.

I'm not your fucking mommy take your lazy ass to google.

Thorgrimm
09-10-2021, 11:02 PM
Troll thread

Keep posting though. Everyone associates you with Horza so the best thing we can do is not interrupt you.

Gravydoo II
09-10-2021, 11:15 PM
Look it up, pussy. Dont run from it. This is your big moment!!!

Thorgrimm
09-10-2021, 11:19 PM
Look it up, pussy. Dont run from it. This is your big moment!!!

Every time you post I laugh at how bad it makes Horza look

You boys are joined at the hip. Siamese Twins.

Anyways ... pointless back and forth, but a good laugh.

Trexller
09-10-2021, 11:20 PM
who the fuck is this guy?

i thought Horza was the bottom of the barrel

I was wrong.

Gravydoo II
09-10-2021, 11:26 PM
Quick! change the subject!! make it about the guy posting!!

Make it about his source (the cyber ninjas own reporting)!!!

Make it about anything else!!! Drag the red herring across the trail!!

You dont know what a red herring is nvm..

Trexller
09-10-2021, 11:52 PM
trump lost bro

why are you so hung up on it?

the people from the Jan 6th "Mostly Peaceful" protest are over it.

why aren't you?

Horza
09-11-2021, 12:02 AM
the people from the Jan 6th "Mostly Peaceful" protest are over it.

why aren't you?

Could very well just be part of their plea deals.

Gravydoo II
09-11-2021, 12:07 AM
They are going back on the 18th, what are you talking about? LOL

They aint over shit. They just got their dicks knocked in the dirt by the AZ audit results.

They are going to cry foul play or some shit, get their guns, and go get mowed down by some good ole american 5.56 or 6.8 FMJ's. Ooof.

No no, you got the wrong idea. What I'm doing is rubbing their faces in their own shit. I dont care about Rape Daddy, his fate is sealed. He will either die in prison or die during his trail/indictment period. If he runs, he will run to china or russia. To communist countries. LOL

Gravydoo II
09-11-2021, 12:56 AM
One the guards mow them down from the fence line, they gonna be like
https://youtu.be/8REwMHSkyIk?t=61

Trexller
09-11-2021, 01:02 AM
Could very well just be part of their plea deals.

haha yes, for the smart ones

QAnon Shaman didn't do too well

starkind
09-11-2021, 08:55 AM

Guess what they found?

HOLY FUCK.

Do you feel better?

Safer?

Did you help?

Are you happy?

Mesocyclone
09-11-2021, 09:12 AM
Nancy Pelosi awarded $200 million for her California golf course. These fucks are crooked as fuck.

People get 6 years for a 8-ball of cocaine but Hillary can murder scores and get away with it.
And Pelosi can simmer hundreds of millions of taxpayer funds for her own portfolio.
Lock em up!

Time for justice, little one!

As for 9/11, everyone knows Bush did it. (with his Illuminati)

Gravydoo II
09-11-2021, 11:33 AM
Nancy Pelosi awarded $200 million for her California golf course. These fucks are crooked as fuck.

People get 6 years for a 8-ball of cocaine but Hillary can murder scores and get away with it.
And Pelosi can simmer hundreds of millions of taxpayer funds for her own portfolio.
Lock em up!

Right, murder.. right, why stop at 200 mill? why not say 400 mil?? Why not 600 million?? Sure, that all sounds really real and like it happened. Seek help.

Gravydoo II
09-11-2021, 11:34 AM
Do you feel better?

Safer?

Did you help?

Are you happy?

This is called "dunking" on people who believed a lie and perpetuated it here. See how I took their talking point they promised would start a domino effect and cause recounts all over the USA and turned it against them?

Jibartik
09-11-2021, 11:38 AM

Lock em up!

hahaha I wonder why the housing is so expensive in california *leader of the democrats gets free 200 million dollars for giant trumpy golf course

as for 9/11 it is the 20 anniversary that no democrat politician has done anything to ensure healthcare for the lifetime of first responders.

Mesocyclone
09-11-2021, 11:50 AM
Why would corporations care about 1st responders. That's all the govt is, a giant conglomeration of all the world's corporations and banks.

Horza
09-11-2021, 11:56 AM
hahaha I wonder why the housing is so expensive in california *leader of the democrats gets free 200 million dollars for giant trumpy golf course

as for 9/11 it is the 20 anniversary that no democrat politician has done anything to ensure healthcare for the lifetime of first responders.

Too much Fox News brain rot, the golf course is just in her district and good luck convincing ten Republican senators to override the filibuster to help anyone but their extremely wealthy donors.

Gravydoo II
09-11-2021, 12:02 PM
Yeah, im absolutely sure some guys was just like "here, you can have this 200 million dollar golf course." because yeah, corruption.

Just, gave it to her, huh? Now that sounds extremely real, like it actually happened. LOL

You know she could just get 200 mil in dark money or 200 mil in stock tips from insider trading like the rest of em.. Why would she openly accept 200 mil golf course??

Probably because its not real.

RAPE DADDY LOST

TWO "ILLEGAL" VOTES WHICH TURNED OUT TO BE 100% COMPLETELY LEGAL.

HAH-HA-HAHAHA-HAHAHA!! NI-NI-NININI-NAAA-NAAA!!
RAPE DADDY LOSTTTT
RAPE DADDY LOSSTTTT
YOUUU FAILED YOUUU FAILED
HAH-HA-HAHAH-HAHA NI-NI-NI-NAHH-NAAHHH!

Back on topic. I was standing over you and shitting DOWN on you. Lets get back to that.

Jibartik
09-11-2021, 12:27 PM
Too much Fox News brain rot, the golf course is just in her district and good luck convincing ten Republican senators to override the filibuster to help anyone but their extremely wealthy donors.

I can just taste the cope.

Mesocyclone
09-11-2021, 12:38 PM
Too much of Rachael Maddow's cock in your mouths.

Gravydoo II
09-11-2021, 12:41 PM
I believe some of this is in order.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0940-O74Dfo&ab_channel=MigosATL

Forgive me while i touch down on a pussy _____.

Whale biologist
09-13-2021, 04:29 PM
The Zoomer Plan to fight election fraud; You won't believe how based this is! (https://genzgop.org/blog/the-dishonest-attack-on-texas-elections-reform-bill)