PDA

View Full Version : We told you so

Pages : [1] 2

Homesteaded
09-10-2021, 01:56 PM
Biden doing the Authoritarian bit better than any president in modern history.

How will this vaccine mandate playout?

Ooloo
09-10-2021, 02:03 PM
It's like nobody has ever read a history book.

Horza
09-10-2021, 02:04 PM
Another conservative circlejerk is just what this forum needs.

Jibartik
09-10-2021, 02:04 PM
The chair is against the wall.

unsunghero
09-10-2021, 02:05 PM
GOP already working on legislation to block it and plan B is to sue like mad the first day it’s passed, if so

It will go no where. And even if it did, all it will mean is backing up the testing sites for hours because people that had strong reasons for not getting the vaccine still won’t get it, they’ll just do the weekly tests

Jibartik
09-10-2021, 02:12 PM
THE PLAN:

1. take over hollywood, create the rule of 3s movie tropes parts: 1, 2, & 3
2. brainwash the masses by pushing hollywood on them
3. masses expect #3 to be the end
4. create a series of wars parts: 1, 2 & 3
5. edge society on 3 as long as possible
6. pit them against each other so we fear it at any moment
7. nothing on earth can unite the people they fear every second the end is nigh
8. only 1 thing can unite them something totally unknown or seen before that changes everything
9. the sky darkens

https://i.imgur.com/ynueMyU.gif

Ooloo
09-10-2021, 02:15 PM
Seriously what the fuck is wrong with people.

The flu: "Hey there's a bad flu going around, watch out I guess."

Covid, which is marginally more dangerous, and actually *less* dangerous to children: "AHHHHH WEEKLY TESTS MASK MASK MASK VACCINE!!!!"

Ooloo
09-10-2021, 02:16 PM
THE PLAN:

1. take over hollywood, create the rule of 3s movie tropes parts: 1, 2, & 3
2. brainwash the masses by pushing hollywood on them
3. masses expect #3 to be the end
4. create a series of wars parts: 1, 2 & 3
5. edge society on 3 as long as possible
6. pit them against each other so we fear it at any moment
7. nothing on earth can unite the people they fear every second the end is nigh
8. only 1 thing can unite them something totally unknown or seen before that changes everything
9. the sky darkens

https://i.imgur.com/ynueMyU.gif

Man those independence day visual effects still look great

starkind
09-10-2021, 02:22 PM
The plan is not to waste money time energy or effort killing you. However, the goal is that we kill ourselves and eachother free of charge. And to maximize casualties while keeping the labor pipeline just stable enough we remain subservient to authority wealth and the police.

Toxigen
09-10-2021, 02:24 PM
if you still think all this shit is about a virus you're going to be one of the first to the chopping block

Thorgrimm
09-10-2021, 02:24 PM
Biden failing miserably as President

He's acting like a desperate Dictator

Toxigen
09-10-2021, 02:25 PM
Biden failing miserably as President

He's acting like a desperate Dictator

lol nice avatar pic

Horza
09-10-2021, 02:26 PM
lol nice avatar pic

That's cheating.

Jibartik
09-10-2021, 02:28 PM
Biden voters reminding themselves they saved the world before going to bed:

https://i.imgur.com/aBKdXDV.gif

Whale biologist
09-10-2021, 02:33 PM
the labor directive is pretty close to the bad kind of mandate, not sure 🤷

Jibartik
09-10-2021, 02:42 PM
Texas: You cannot control your body
Biden: Hold my beer

Toxigen
09-10-2021, 02:43 PM
https://i.imgur.com/20ckZUE.png

Homesteaded
09-10-2021, 02:47 PM
Travel back to a better time, 2018, Trump mandates all Americans to brush their teeth at night before bed.

Impeach or no peach?

Whale biologist
09-10-2021, 02:47 PM
https://i.imgur.com/20ckZUE.png

Do you have any with Fauci as that Colin Cowherd fella? He sucks and I feel the comparison would really play in Peoria. 💯

Jibartik
09-10-2021, 02:54 PM
https://i.imgur.com/e8nMU7B.png

starkind
09-10-2021, 03:38 PM
I don't wish harm to anyone. I want this to be over though. And for the angry people to stop being angry. And taking that anger out on people that don't deserve it.

Baler
09-10-2021, 03:40 PM

fauci gain of function
Look it up

Right now,

type it in your favorite search engine and hit enter.

go

Gravydoo II
09-10-2021, 03:40 PM
Mmmf. Keep going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfFeEcbHEVs&ab_channel=IHateSpongeOnTheRun

Danth
09-10-2021, 04:22 PM
Yanno what Baler? I'm not particularly angry with the folks in D.C. trying to pull this crap. I hate them--make no mistake--but it's not an angry sort of hate because I figure a snake's going to be a snake. It's all they know how to be. That's their nature, and it's our collective duty to keep them in check. It's the folks on the sideline, cheering 'em on, simply because they're on the same "sports team" that I get angry about.

Danth

Horza
09-10-2021, 04:38 PM
Yanno what Baler? I'm not particularly angry with the folks in D.C. trying to pull this crap. I hate them--make no mistake--but it's not an angry sort of hate because I figure a snake's going to be a snake. It's all they know how to be. That's their nature, and it's our collective duty to keep them in check. It's the folks on the sideline, cheering 'em on, simply because they're on the same "sports team" that I get angry about.

Danth

I'm sure that you hate plenty of people, fringe right conspiracy theorist.

Toxigen
09-10-2021, 04:49 PM
lmao the horza / gravy duo is so pathetic

you both need to get laid

Dolalin
09-10-2021, 04:50 PM
My wife had a video on the Fauci gain of function research thing playing the other night while I was doing some work stuff, and damned if Fauci isn't the dodgiest fucker alive. He contradicted himself so many times denying that the funding ever went to Wuhan for GoF research. He has something to hide for sure.

Most likely covid was evolved via GoF experiments in Wuhan with US federal funding, then escaped by lab leak, and Fauci knows and doesn't want people to come knocking on his door.

Danth
09-10-2021, 04:57 PM
I'm sure that you hate plenty of people

Correct. I'm no pacifist. I promote tolerance, not love and harmony.

...fringe right conspiracy theorist.

Incorrect. I might well be left of Chairman Mao. I don't much like him, either.

Danth

cd288
09-10-2021, 04:58 PM

Seemed to work pretty well when we forced smallpox vaccines on people. No more smallpox

Gravydoo II
09-10-2021, 05:03 PM

You think about my dick a lot, dont you?? You seem awful worried about how much action my cock gets.

Stop.
Thinking.
About.
My.
Dick.

fucking closet case man. I knew you had a crush on me.. I cant remember ANYTHING about you and you study me. You're fucking sweet on me.. Gross.

TheBardo
09-10-2021, 05:06 PM
i think the vaccine mandate is good and will work out well for all concerned

TheBardo
09-10-2021, 05:09 PM
It's like nobody has ever read a history book.

i'm going to need you to explain exactly what you mean with sourced examples.

Gravydoo II
09-10-2021, 05:09 PM

I think so too. I cant wait to see them crying about it though. They will be quick to deny someone to vote, put up all the red tape and inconveniences in the lives of women.

Biden is going to make their life difficult. He's going to charge their bosses 14k per person that doesnt get vaccinated and still goes to work. Resulting in them being fired.

Then, they will have ALLLLLL the freedom they want, at home.

cd288
09-10-2021, 05:33 PM

So do you. Sleeping with a 1 out of 10 doesn’t count dude

Jibartik
09-10-2021, 05:35 PM
So do you. Sleeping with a 1 out of 10 doesn’t count dude

Liberals shame physical appearances every chance they can get while lecturing about body positivity just like evangelicals in the 80s did while preaching Christian values because the parties flipped.

Baler
09-10-2021, 05:37 PM

It's the abortion topic all over again.

Divide people by their views and have them argue amongst each other.

Stop playing their games, wake up.

Jibartik
09-10-2021, 05:48 PM
8 thousand years of history

This time we're going to build an empire that doesn't collapse exactly like the first one because this one is the best!

Mota
09-10-2021, 05:54 PM

Texas abortion restrictions were less worrisome than encouraging citizens to turn in each other to the state for cash rewards with no consequence for erroneously doing so. Where's all my right wing mouth pieces whining about big govt and muh freedom when you need them?

Thorgrimm
09-10-2021, 06:01 PM
Seemed to work pretty well when we forced smallpox vaccines on people. No more smallpox

Small Pox is about 1000 times more dangerous that a flu from China with a 99.8% survival rate. Comparing the two is ridiculous.

Secondly, that ruling that Left Wingers keep bringing up was a State's Right issue

Not a Federal Authoritarian Dictate from the Oval Office by some geriatric in diapers

Jibartik
09-10-2021, 06:38 PM
When the caliphate rises glen beck will get to say I told you so too.

KAXu9mD52SE

Whale biologist
09-10-2021, 06:44 PM
Texas abortion restrictions were less worrisome than encouraging citizens to turn in each other to the state for cash rewards with no consequence for erroneously doing so. Where's all my right wing mouth pieces whining about big govt and muh freedom when you need them?

Well it's private actors doing the snooping, the state is just paying them later.

That's what makes it so dastardly and unable to be injuncted! :D

TheBardo
09-10-2021, 07:02 PM

The president is trying to ensure the health and safety of the American people, and I wish him all the best.

Thorgrimm
09-10-2021, 07:42 PM
The president is trying to ensure the health and safety of the American people, and I wish him all the best.

He's not a Doctor

Baler
09-10-2021, 07:48 PM

The nazi biden administration is trying to divide people.

I encourage you to research and understand this. Not specifically modern time but the history of this practice to control groups of people.

Thorgrimm
09-10-2021, 07:52 PM

I encourage you to research and understand this. Not specifically modern time but the history of this practice to control groups of people.

You're wasting your time

His hair color probably matches the Kool-Aid he's been drinking

Gravydoo II
09-10-2021, 08:40 PM
No. Every person in the state is now deputized without any qualifications to become a bounty hunter for sexually active women. Basically, you will have to stalk a woman you suspect of having sex with a man without a condom. Then, you're going to have to chase her all over town for weeks and weeks and if she gets an abortion 5 weeks and 6 days before the limit, you're just a stalker.

Justice Steven Breyer said it this way: “Texas’s law delegates to private individuals the power to prevent a woman from obtaining an abortion during the first stage of pregnancy. But a woman has a federal constitutional right to obtain an abortion during that first stage.”

So, they just work to violate womens rights to an abortion. This is going to turn texas blue FOR SURE. One thing republicans forget, women are allowed to vote because they are actual human beings.

We know you guys dont care about rights, for anyone, unless its expanding your "rights" in your religion. "Since we're christians, were allowed to make laws that are unconstitutional". Welp, my religion is based around my right to have an abortion(s).. Why would you want to deny me my religious freedom?

Just say it. You have women. You hate women who have sex with men that are not you. You hate it so much, you're going to stalk the one who spurned you for six weeks.. lol.

Jibartik
09-10-2021, 08:41 PM
The only way to stop this division is to attack one of the sides.

Jibartik
09-10-2021, 08:42 PM
Bzz8BvaQL9Q

Gravydoo II
09-10-2021, 08:43 PM
He's not a Doctor

His wife is. Shes an doctor of education.

What was melanias thing she had a Ph.D. in?

I liked when people referred to her as "the first prostitute" lol.

The thing is, the living doctors, who are alive, are saying to do whats being done.

The radio hosts, opinion shows on FOX full of idiots paid to give their OPINION and not facts. All those guys who are dying in droves, those are the critics. Thats awesome. Like if your critics killed themselves with ignorance, isnt that fucking SICKKK? lol

Thorgrimm
09-10-2021, 09:33 PM
His wife is. Shes an doctor of education.

cd288
09-10-2021, 09:41 PM

Then the only solution is to force everyone to get the vaccine so there’s no divide. You know, like we did with some other diseases that no longer exist…

Thorgrimm
09-10-2021, 09:44 PM
Then the only solution is to force everyone to get the vaccine so there’s no divide. You know, like we did with some other diseases that no longer exist…

Why does everyone need to be "forced" to be vaccinated

If you decide to get vaccinated aren't you protected?

Besides, given the case numbers in countries like Israel, the vaccines aren't really preventing people from getting Covid anyways

You're just hiding behind Covid. You really don't care about people.

unsunghero
09-10-2021, 09:57 PM
Why does everyone need to be "forced" to be vaccinated

If you decide to get vaccinated aren't you protected?

Besides, given the case numbers in countries like Israel, the vaccines aren't really preventing people from getting Covid anyways

You're just hiding behind Covid. You really don't care about people.

The polio vaccine eliminated polio that’s true but what matters as much or more than vaccination rates is virulence and frequency of mutations. One polio vaccine and you’re safe from polio for life. Covid vaccine doesn’t function that way

The flu shot can never eliminate the flu. I think we need to accept covid is here to stay for quite likely the next 5+ years if not longer barring some crazy advances in medical science Get healthy! Get fit! Can’t hurt!

Thorgrimm
09-10-2021, 10:02 PM
The polio vaccine eliminated polio that’s true but what matters as much or more than vaccination rates is virulence and frequency of mutations. One polio vaccine and you’re safe from polio for life. Covid vaccine doesn’t function that way

The flu shot can never eliminate the flu. I think we need to accept covid is here to stay for quite likely the next 5+ years if not longer barring some crazy advances in medical science Get healthy! Get fit! Can’t hurt!

What if the vaccine is responsible for causing all these "variants"

Gravydoo II
09-10-2021, 10:24 PM
Yep. You dont get to go around endangering everyone else because you're an asshole.

Now, you're boss will be fined 14k per employee that is working without the vaccine AKA intentionally endangering their co-workers.

So, good luck.

unsunghero
09-10-2021, 10:26 PM
What if the vaccine is responsible for causing all these "variants"

From what I heard it may not matter much, things like covid are an RNA virus and while covid is on the lower side of mutation frequency for that category, all RNA viruses tend to mutate frequently and sometimes randomly

But is it having no effect? Couldn’t say

Thorgrimm
09-10-2021, 10:40 PM
Yep. You dont get to go around endangering everyone else because you're an asshole.

Now, you're boss will be fined 14k per employee that is working without the vaccine AKA intentionally endangering their co-workers.

So, good luck.

If you're vaccinated you're not in danger though right?

Fascists pretending to care about the safety of others are still Fascists

Gravydoo II
09-10-2021, 11:02 PM
You wanna be an asshole? You get to stay home.

Good luck being unemployed.

Then you can REALLY cry victim when your house gets taken by the bank.

Hope you can pay the 14k you're gonna owe your boss/company to keep working there on the down low.

God damn this makes me want to apply for an enforcement job in this area...

Dont cry now. You had your chance.

You will no longer infringe on other americans making a living by showing up to work with a highly contagious disease, infecting them, and effecting their lives.

So the minority who does not cooperate should rule the majority doing their best to get through this??

Typical christian/republican logic. "I deserve special treatment!!"

TheBardo
09-11-2021, 02:24 AM
You're wasting your time

His hair color probably matches the Kool-Aid he's been drinking

My hair colour is grey and you’re banned lol

Swish
09-11-2021, 02:50 AM
I'd rather just get the virus and have some natural immunity than be jabbed yearly to stay "healthy".

One issue that is occurring now is what to do with people who have had COVID-19 because giving them the jab isn't a good idea at all.

Nocht
09-11-2021, 03:04 AM
I think so too. I cant wait to see them crying about it though. They will be quick to deny someone to vote, put up all the red tape and inconveniences in the lives of women.

Biden is going to make their life difficult. He's going to charge their bosses 14k per person that doesnt get vaccinated and still goes to work. Resulting in them being fired.

Then, they will have ALLLLLL the freedom they want, at home.

You are a literal Nazi. People like you enabled Hitler and the Holocaust.

Reddarok
09-11-2021, 04:07 AM
You cannot be pro vaccine mandate and pro choice sinultaneously.

Ennewi
09-11-2021, 05:17 AM
https://youtu.be/yHhdpwGVl4Y

TheBardo
09-11-2021, 08:06 AM

actually, you can!

starkind
09-11-2021, 08:37 AM
I'm here to say you can be whatever you want even if it doesn't make sense.

It is silly though. 90% of you are wtfbbq

Gravydoo II
09-11-2021, 11:39 AM

Watch me.

Babies and cumming inside the pussy does not spread disease to all your friends, family, and co-workers, or anyone else you may have been in contact with. Not having or having it doesnt cause 600,000 deaths last year, alone.

See how that works? I can be whatever the fuck I want. My choices dont stop at your feelings.

Gravydoo II
09-11-2021, 11:45 AM

You're a cry baby. Thats all you got? "hes a nazi!!" lol.. you're a pussy. You're the type to get slapped and go tell, not do anything about it yourself.

Even if I was, what the fuck would you do about it besides cry??
You cant articulate a point, make a compelling argument, or bring anyone to your side. Your little death cult is shrinking day by day because they are literally dying off though natural or stupid preventable ways.

Its just a matter of time before you get so angry at how unfair it all is to the baby (thats you) and go do something insane. Just put it in your mouth and squeeze it, pussy.

Jibartik
09-11-2021, 12:01 PM

He's more like the communists that terrorized Germans to the point they elected a nazi to round em up which enabled the holocaust.

zUdD7VYRbpw

Like we're going to do :o

Gravydoo II
09-11-2021, 12:07 PM
He's more like the communists that terrorized Germans to the point they elected a nazi to round em up which enabled the holocaust.

Like we're going to do :o

First of all, you wont do shit. Jib, you know I love you. But dont go saying things like that now. You're gonna hurt my feelings. As one of the people who can actually take it, and laugh it off, dont do that.

Secondly, last I checked, my commies were in power.

Last I checked again, they just mandated republicans out of their damn jobs. So, looks like we're gonna have some new people coming to the commune to BEG for food and work. We will take them, as food, because we're commies and we eat people. =]

There is going to be a whole new communist wave with republicans as they are forced to share all their shit because nobody has a damn job anymore.

Horza
09-11-2021, 12:11 PM
Don't you guys get it? Democratic voters are all communists and Nazis and big doo doo heads.

Gravydoo II
09-11-2021, 12:14 PM
LOL they dont know!! Once we take ALL your jobs away, we're going to eradicate you all! Its going to be siccccckkkkkkkkk bruuuhhh!!

Hope you like living in a cell. I like my republicans grilled, or roasted. If you deep fry fat its just really, deep fried fat. Tend to avoid all that. Like, we're going to take good care of you. Then we're going to slaughter and eat you. Cause were all commies, boogie men, nazis, and meanies above all else.

pink grapefruit
09-11-2021, 12:15 PM
Yay for life-saving vaccines! 😄😄

Gravydoo II
09-11-2021, 12:17 PM
Yay for life-saving vaccines! ����

Yayyyyy!!!

Come to UO Outlands Pink. Come on... You can join the guild im in and everything. Its for NEW players and I actually help people. =]

I know you like hunting people. We need people like you.

TheBardo
09-11-2021, 12:18 PM
Yay for life-saving vaccines! 😄😄

pink grapefruit
09-11-2021, 12:30 PM
Yayyyyy!!!

Come to UO Outlands Pink. Come on... You can join the guild im in and everything. Its for NEW players and I actually help people. =]

I know you like hunting people. We need people like you.

I just like to know they’re suffering as I watch the blood spilling out, is all.

Algustus
09-11-2021, 12:40 PM

Sure you can. You dont get a choice about shitting in a public pool. You might feel like it, but doing things that spread disease to others has been against society rules almost as long as recorded history has existed. I wasn't allowed to public school without vaccinations. The red states and counties are disease ridden shit holes. Give them all free horse parasite meds and let them sterilize themselves for the public good.

Jibartik
09-11-2021, 12:45 PM
I think the vaccine and abortion are two totally different things that just seem similar.

Like one is about the goverment paying for the creation of a drug and then forcing you to take it.

The other is about people wanting to be able to throw babies they're sick of in the trash can if they can prove it cant remember yesterday.

Both are insane, but one is just murder.

Horza
09-11-2021, 12:49 PM
I think the vaccine and abortion are two totally different things that just seem similar.

Like one is about the goverment paying for the creation of a drug and then forcing you to take it.

The other is about people wanting to be able to throw babies they're sick of in the trash can if they can prove it cant remember yesterday.

Both are insane, but one is just murder.

Is there anything more retarded than evangelical Republicans?

Nocht
09-11-2021, 12:50 PM
Both are just fodder for people to morally grandstand on. Just outlets for people to validate their lives against other peoples decisions and create a boogeyman that they need to survive.

Mesocyclone
09-11-2021, 01:46 PM
Nah, I told YOU so.

Grumph
09-11-2021, 02:18 PM
You'll own nothing.

Eat bugs. Sleep in a pod.

And you'll be happe.

Also... we need to reach a sustainable maximum world population of 500 million.

starkind
09-11-2021, 02:21 PM
Personally I would rather no vaccine mandates. Let people sort it out without the FBI and big business getting involved.

R.i.p. for that startup fighting a Neverending IP battle against shell companies with trillions in collective capital to blackmail and the USDA breathing down their neck. They got 90 employees shipping amish granola bars at an affordable price made with less pesticides. They can't hire 20 more employees so when 20 call in sick with the flue.

See where this is going?

Only Walmart and Amazon can swing the money to feed the slaves. Neither offers a good healthcare package outside of a few select corporate level secretaries that the board likes to grope for virtue signals.

Just yikes bros.

I saw it coming. Just take your 3% chance for pulmonary embolism and clock in for those sugary fruity bars.

Mesocyclone
09-11-2021, 02:28 PM
I own everything and everyone. I am the Word before time began. Only I can raise up the dead. Only I can forgive sin on earth.

And its AWESOME when I do it.

Horza
09-11-2021, 02:31 PM
https://www.samhsa.gov/find-help/national-helpline

Mesocyclone
09-11-2021, 02:33 PM
DO YOU THINK 9/11 HAPPENED ON THE DATE 9-1-1 BY ACCIDENT BY 19 IDIOTS FROM MUSLIMLAND?

YOU STUPID SNAKES, 9-1-1 WAS PLANNED AS EARLY AS 1989 AD.

YOUR SINS ARE FORGIVEN, SIN NO MORE.

Repent (change of heart) else I come and fight against you with the sword of my mouth (words).

RATHER YE FEAR HIM WHICH CAN DESTROY BOTH BODY AND SOUL IN HELL FOREVER.

We called God a Him to illustrate it's power. God is an it. If you ever talk to it, it's last name is Almighty.

I made sure they saw Me. The ones that pierced Me. They wailed and gnashed teeth for ages,.

starkind
09-11-2021, 02:46 PM
DO YOU THINK 9/11 HAPPENED ON THE DATE 9-1-1 BY ACCIDENT BY 19 IDIOTS FROM MUSLIMLAND?

YOU STUPID SNAKES, 9-1-1 WAS PLANNED AS EARLY AS 1989 AD.

YOUR SINS ARE FORGIVEN, SIN NO MORE.

Repent (change of heart) else I come and fight against you with the sword of my mouth (words).

RATHER YE FEAR HIM WHICH CAN DESTROY BOTH BODY AND SOUL IN HELL FOREVER.

We called God a Him to illustrate it's power. God is an it. If you ever talk to it, it's last name is Almighty.

I made sure they saw Me. The ones that pierced Me. They wailed and gnashed teeth for ages,.

Is fippy darkpaw rly jesus?

Gravydoo II
09-11-2021, 02:52 PM
OK. Can we all agree I'm at least not as crazy as that guy?

Like, look at that shit. Hes fucking tweaking. Honestly, I dont even use drugs or drink alcohol.

That shit looks like 12 beers, some crying, a puff off the ole light bulb or two, and maybe some pills. Thats a towering tirade about jesus coming to stab us all or some shit and 9/11 was planned in 1989.

Fuck your psychopathic unforgiving sadist of a god. Who the fuck tortures people for eternity?? Like, why would you even join that club?? If you were a bad person, I can understand, but you claim to be good and pro life. Then you turn around and say you're pro torture, for eternity.

Now, you will hide and say "well its your choice i didnt make the rules" LOLOL

Kid, read the Vedas. You'll see your religion is just a backward mockery based on bad ideas we grew out of a thousand years ago. Keep that savagery away from children. Imagine this guy screaming this at your kids in church. Thats christianity. Do what I say or burn in a lake of fire, forever. LOLOL total psychopath.

Nocht
09-11-2021, 02:59 PM
Gravyboo needs his dose of attention again. Time to go cry about Republicans in elf land.

Algustus
09-11-2021, 03:25 PM
Is there anything more retarded than evangelical Republicans?

Right? They believe Jesus was a full of shit liberal when he told people to beat their weapons into plowshares. Full of shit when he said wealth is not a sign of God's grace it's just a sign of greed. Full of shit about everything he stood for except praying in his name to get a hall pass to heaven. So it's not surprising that their positions on current events. They pray for salvation to an entity whose values they don't share at all.

Ooloo
09-11-2021, 03:35 PM
OK. Can we all agree I'm at least not as crazy as that guy?

I'm willing to grant that even though I argue with you all the time.

Reddarok
09-11-2021, 05:24 PM
You most certainly can not be pro vaccine mandate and pro choice simultaneously. The support of one argues against your own support for the other. However, like a normal person, you could strongly recommend everyone be vaccinated while supporting pro choice or you could support vaccine mandates while being pro life. I believe the slogan was, "My body. My choice.". Regardless, this is all political posturing. None of the vaccine mandating psychos give a shit about other people, if they did we would not sell unhealthy food/drink, tobacco, alcohol, blue hair dye, dangerous pharmaceuticals or toxic pesticides which kill far more annually. I suggest developing self worth and this desire to try and tell others what to do will fade. #CureForTrumpDerangementSyndrome

Horza
09-11-2021, 05:26 PM
You most certainly can not be pro vaccine mandate and pro choice simultaneously.

Just watch me, Trumptard.

Jibartik
09-11-2021, 05:32 PM
Why would you admit that you are going to do something retarded?

Baler
09-11-2021, 05:33 PM

https://i.imgur.com/zbFG00g.gif

Jibartik
09-11-2021, 05:36 PM
News flash:

Being pro life isnt about caring about people, it's about stopping your goverment allowing disgusting people that you hate from killing their own babies.

Horza
09-11-2021, 05:42 PM
it's about stopping... disgusting people that you hate from killing their own babies.

I wonder why bipartisanship is dead.

Jibartik
09-11-2021, 05:53 PM

Because your side wants to murder babies so you can do a little bit more coke.

Ooloo
09-11-2021, 06:34 PM
The "it's the woman's body" argument is so weak and is getting so old. No, people who are pro-life are not trying to control your body because they hate women or something. The concern isn't for your body at all, it's for the body of the completely innocent and defenseless human growing inside it.

It's also getting really old hearing "you can't be pro-life and pro-death penalty! gotcha!!!". Killing an innocent human baby, and killing a triple murderer carry different moral consideration you doofuses.

Then they usually pivot to some attempted gotcha about how you can't be pro life and against universal healthcare yadda yadda. Because they have to pivot to "well, well, well, uhhh here's why you're bad!", rather than actually trying to justify their position.

I used to be 100% pro-choice, and technically I still am in VERY specific circumstances, but I have complete sympathy for the prolife position now, and I no longer think republicans who are pro life are evil misogynists who want to control women, because that's a totally false strawman of their position.

Whale biologist
09-11-2021, 06:41 PM
The "it's the woman's body" argument is so weak and is getting so old.

I am the 4th amendment's howling balls. :rolleyes:

Ooloo
09-11-2021, 06:43 PM

The left are the ones who won't budge on abortion, they still want to be able to kill a baby on the delivery date if they want. The right doesn't want any abortion at all, but the texas law still allows for abortions up to 6-8 weeks, depending on when the heartbeat begins. Thats plenty of time to take a pregnancy test which are dirt cheap after 4 weeks and go get your abortion. It also allows exceptions for situations where the mother's life might be in danger.

So the right are the ones compromising on this, the left are the ones being partisan babies about it.

Ooloo
09-11-2021, 06:45 PM
I am the 4th amendment's howling balls. :rolleyes:

The 4th amendment applies to the baby too dumb dumb, the baby is hardly secure in their person when you chop it into pieces, seems to me. Severely less secure than the mother, who is simply engaging in a totally natural process. If the pregnancy isn't endangering her life and she wasn't raped, you can't even begin to spin the 4th amendment to apply to that scenario.

Whale biologist
09-11-2021, 06:47 PM
The left are the ones who won't budge on abortion, they still want to be able to kill a baby on the delivery date if they want. The right doesn't want any abortion at all, but the texas law still allows for abortions up to 6-8 weeks, depending on when the heartbeat begins. Thats plenty of time to take a pregnancy test which are dirt cheap after 4 weeks and go get your abortion. It also allows exceptions for situations where the mother's life might be in danger.

So the right are the ones compromising on this, the left are the ones being partisan babies about it.

You are incorrect as usual, anything after the 1st trimester has been partially or wholly restricted since 1992(Casey).

Whale biologist
09-11-2021, 06:55 PM
The 4th amendment applies to the baby too dumb dumb, the baby is hardly secure in their person when you chop it into pieces, seems to me. Severely less secure than the mother, who is simply engaging in a totally natural process. If the pregnancy isn't endangering her life and she wasn't raped, you can't even begin to spin the 4th amendment to apply to that scenario.

I'd think hard(it will hurt for you) about encouraging the erosion of Right against state intrusion upon your person.

Jibartik
09-11-2021, 07:21 PM
Militarize the police! Invasion of privacy stay out of my body!

Literally both sides.

pink grapefruit
09-11-2021, 07:29 PM
Because your side wants to murder babies so you can do a little bit more coke.

100% this.

Gravydoo II
09-11-2021, 08:07 PM
Gravyboo needs his dose of attention again. Time to go cry about Republicans in elf land.

Hows the book coming?

Gravydoo II
09-11-2021, 08:09 PM
Show us the "baby" in the 1st trimester. Lets see that 1mm group of cells.

I know your christian websites show you guys SICK images of full sized babies and stuff saying "this is what a baby looks like 11 seconds after the egg is fertalized" and its like a foot tall, 9lbs, giant eyes and mouth, speaks full english, is WHITE, and saying "help meeeee".

Cause thats how reality works for these people. Just make shit up, threaten people, lie, whatever you gotta do to make people obey your shit religion thats dying a slow death every day.

Jibartik
09-11-2021, 08:24 PM
After conception the only way a person doesn't come out is if the mother destroys it by harming herself until her body rejects it, or by harming the embryo itself.

If you do anything but destroy it, out comes a person. The moment it grows fingers and toes is irrelevant.

Ooloo
09-11-2021, 08:28 PM
Show us the "baby" in the 1st trimester. Lets see that 1mm group of cells.

I know your christian websites show you guys SICK images of full sized babies and stuff saying "this is what a baby looks like 11 seconds after the egg is fertalized" and its like a foot tall, 9lbs, giant eyes and mouth, speaks full english, is WHITE, and saying "help meeeee".

Cause thats how reality works for these people. Just make shit up, threaten people, lie, whatever you gotta do to make people obey your shit religion thats dying a slow death every day.

It's way more than a group of cells at the end of the first trimester, but your argument is irrelevant for two reasons:

1) You never provide a specific moment when it *is* a baby.
2) Most leftists want it to be legal up until the actual due date. IE end of the third trimester. Don't pivot to "1st trimester its just a blob lol" when most of your fellow lefties want all three trimesters on the table and refuse to budge on it. The texas heartbeat bill is a fair compromise, just take a damn pregnancy test after your suckin and fuckin sesh and we can avoid this whole mess. And btw I'm an atheist this isn't a religious thing for me.

Jib is right.

Gravydoo II
09-11-2021, 08:29 PM
The whole thing is, its not your pussy, dick, egg, sperm, life, or anything else.

Its none of your fucking business. If you get prostate cancer, who are you to stop that life from starting? That is a group of LIVING cells that will become something great, a tumor! How dare you stop that from living, that is one of gods creations! How dare you!!

Maybe you cant afford to have cancer right now? Maybe they should have thought about that before getting cancer, huh? Thats what you sound like..

starkind
09-11-2021, 08:29 PM
Sometimes you get two things in there with the sperm and maybe egg(s) and one eats the other. And decades later they find a strange tumor encapsulated in the winner with bits of teeth and hair.

Nature is scary.

A person doesn't always come out.

And there are such things as still births.

Also not necessarily controllable for the mom.

Maybe not gods will. Possibly Satan's doing. Still.

It's a lot more dicey to replicate than the common man understands and we've been dumbed down because expectant mothers and children hold priority in our cultural medical systems.

Jibartik
09-11-2021, 08:30 PM
Yeah prostate cancer, people, same thing.

That's a great point.

Trexller
09-11-2021, 08:30 PM
typical liberal

thinks viable children are a cancer to be eradicated

Jibartik
09-11-2021, 08:32 PM
Sometimes you get two things in there with the sperm and maybe egg(s) and one eats the other. And decades later they find a strange tumor encapsulated in the winner with bits of teeth and hair.

Nature is scary.

A person doesn't always come out.

And there are such things as still births.

Also not necessarily controllable for the mom.

Maybe not gods will. Possibly Satan's doing. Still.

It's a lot more dicey to replicate than the common man understands and we've been dumbed down because expectant mothers and children hold priority in our cultural medical systems.

Oh I'm sorry I forgot, my speech is: you either have to destroy it, OR a tragedy happens.

Those all fall under the blanket of tragedy. I left that out of my undefeatable argument against abortion :o

If you dont want a baby keep your sperm out of the area where your partner is keeping the egg. Otherwise your child is now the property of carls Jr. (https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/153806eb-cd37-4687-8222-a4f30a52f5b7)

starkind
09-11-2021, 08:33 PM
They shouldn't let women have babies at all. People should have to use FDA certified state regulated artificial wombs for the child's safety and since the state invests so much into each birth and child. How else do we ensure perfect covid free conceptions?

Gravydoo II
09-11-2021, 08:36 PM
It's way more than a group of cells at the end of the first trimester, but your argument is irrelevant for two reasons:

2) Most leftists want it to be legal up until the actual due date. IE end of the third trimester. Don't pivot to "1st trimester its just a blob lol" when most of your fellow lefties want all three trimesters on the table and refuse to budge on it.

Jib is right.

No. Luckily, we dont make laws off your magic book =] Show me the people who want third trimester. I'm sure you can name a few.

You just said a woman should be forced to give birth to a dead baby if I want her to be. Show me all these late term, 3rd trimester, 30th week abortions you're talking about. You're just sick and like to imagine killing babies, it sounds like.

As far as I know, 3rd trimester is VERY rare and even then, you idiots are like "nope, you need to have to baby, hold it, and say goodbye" because that makes so much fucking sense. You should have to go through a horrible trauma, because I want you to, even if your baby is ALREADY DEAD AT BIRTH.

Thats your side.

Show me all the 3rd trimester champions.

You're a pussy, and you wont. I just dunked on you so fucking hard, time to run away.

Whale biologist
09-11-2021, 08:36 PM

2) Most leftists want it to be legal up until the actual due date. IE end of the third trimester. Don't pivot to "1st trimester its just a blob lol" when most of your fellow lefties want all three trimesters on the table and refuse to budge on it. The texas heartbeat bill is a fair compromise, just take a damn pregnancy test after your suckin and fuckin sesh and we can avoid this whole mess. And btw I'm an atheist this isn't a religious thing for me.

Jib is right.

Ah yes the famous 6 week trimester. :p

Gravydoo II
09-11-2021, 08:37 PM
typical liberal

thinks viable children are a cancer to be eradicated

Republicans are. Luckily we have the cure, COVID and FOX news.

Gravydoo II
09-11-2021, 08:39 PM
I dont believe for a second you're an atheist. You're a christian. It shows in your stupidity. You're just tired of me shitting on your god right now.. im sure you just say "its ok if i lie, god knows my heart.." or "i forgive myself" to that effect. You're just too stupid to not believe in a god. Too rigid, too absolute in your idiocy.

Gravydoo II
09-11-2021, 08:44 PM
They are so compassionate.

If you get raped by your uncle at 13, you're going to have the inbred baby and raise it til you die. If you ask the state for help raising the child you were forced to have, you're just a lazy mooching taker. You're an unfit mother and the state must take your kid away.

^^^ republicans. ^^^^

Literally just passed this law in texas.

I think you already forgot you're the people who said that every miscarriage needs to be investigated by police and after it happens, you are to hold a funeral for the remains. Literally passed that law, luckily, we're not savages and it was stuck down for being retarded.

Jibartik
09-11-2021, 10:42 PM
If your baby cant tell you it remembers yesterday then go ahead and chuck it in the bin. Until then you can always change your mind.

Ooloo
09-11-2021, 11:09 PM
They are never going to answer the fundamental question of *when* it becomes bad to kill your baby, and why. 10 seconds before delivery is okay, 10 seconds after isn't? What magical thing happened that makes that true? It's totally nonsensical and they have no answer.

If you had been aborted at 8 weeks, do you think you would have just been born as somebody else? Like, your actual first-person experience. If you do, then you believe in reincarnation. Kill an 8 week old baby, and some kind of cosmic roulette wheel will randomly choose some other 8 week old baby to inhabit?

I love being alive, I am grateful for being alive despite the challenges of life. I would not have wanted to not be alive. This is why I oppose abortion.

starkind
09-11-2021, 11:24 PM
Don't dead babies go like instastraight to heaven or the divine treasury or w/e to bid for a new life?

Whale biologist
09-12-2021, 12:03 AM
If you get raped by your uncle at 13, you're going to have the inbred baby

They are never going to answer the fundamental question of *when* it becomes bad to kill your baby, and why.

I dunno Doug, at what point of development should a woman go to jail for aborting her rapist's child?

Ooloo
09-12-2021, 12:03 AM
Well I don't believe heaven exists, so I don't think so. It's a nice thought though.

Baler
09-12-2021, 12:04 AM
Don't dead babies go like instastraight to heaven or the divine treasury or w/e to bid for a new life?

https://i.imgur.com/ChccZsD.jpg

There are people who think some angels look like this.
I'm not so convinced but starkind's post made me think of it.

---
I like to think it was some of the inspiration behind the device in Event Horizon that opens a portal to hell.
https://i.imgur.com/BP72b55.gif

Ooloo
09-12-2021, 12:04 AM
I dunno Doug, at what point of development should a woman go to jail for aborting her rapist's child?

Haha, god you are either trolling or dumb. I've repeatedly stated I think abortion should be allowed in cases of rape. It's one of the few exceptions I think makes sense.

This is what you lunatics do, over and over; take the extreme, rare example, and conflate it with the 99% of times it doesn't apply. The vast majority of abortions are not due to rapes, for the billionth time, you nincompoop.

Whale biologist
09-12-2021, 12:05 AM
https://i.imgur.com/ChccZsD.jpg

There are people who think some angels look like this.
I'm not so convinced but starkind's post made me think of it.

i think that's cherubim. them and seraphs are spooky scary in the real art. higher heaven rank.

Whale biologist
09-12-2021, 12:06 AM
Haha, god you are either trolling or dumb. I've repeatedly stated I think abortion should be allowed in cases of rape. It's one of the few exceptions I think makes sense.

This is what you lunatics do, over and over; take the extreme, rare example, and conflate it with the 99% of times it doesn't apply. The vast majority of abortions are not due to rapes, for the billionth time, you nincompoop.

Glad we've established that you think murder is OK sometimes.

Looks like its hell for you!!

Baler
09-12-2021, 12:09 AM
i think that's cherubim. them and seraphs are spooky scary in the real art. higher heaven rank.

Eagle, Lion, Bull & Man

again this stuff aint my cup of tea, some seems to believe it though.

starkind
09-12-2021, 12:12 AM
Plz don't murder ANYones at anytimes because of my flippant and sarcastic humor I don't want to go to hell.

Really coooool angel imagery tho and yeah I swear I've seen it a lot more places now that It's been illustrated.

It's really easy to get paranoid and feel like some cabal is manipulating us.

Ooloo
09-12-2021, 12:12 AM
Glad we've established that you think murder is OK sometimes.

Looks like its hell for you!!

What?? You apparently think it is too, when you're murdering an unwanted child out of pure convenience.

Also I'm not religious and hell is not real. I love how you always think a pro-life position has to be religiously grounded.

I care about human life, therefor I obviously care about baby human life. And I also support the death penalty for people who take innocent human life in a premeditated violent manner. It's all very consistent actually.

Oh and quick sidebar: People often say life in prison is worse than the death penalty, which I think probably can be true. However I still support the death penalty because I'd rather those kind of people be removed from our world, than linger in prison, possibly assaulting or murdering other inmates who are in for other crimes, or possibly being freed by some retarded kim kardashian documentary, only to re-offend and kill ANOTHER person. Capital punishment is fitting because it stops the cycle.

Reddarok
09-12-2021, 12:21 AM

Well, you got me there. I did qualify it with normal person. So, presumably, you are exempt. Continue on and good luck with everything.

Whale biologist
09-12-2021, 12:24 AM
Also I'm not religious and hell is not real. I love how you always think a pro-life position has to be religiously grounded.

Well why else would murder be wrong?

starkind
09-12-2021, 12:28 AM
Does it count if we don't need to force them to think like programmable machines?

https://i.imgur.com/1m43dFf.jpg

Ooloo
09-12-2021, 12:29 AM

Because you're taking a human life. Why is it wrong to punch your 6 year old sister in the face? Do you have to be religious to think that's wrong?

You don't have the moral gotcha you think you do, you're just betraying your own lack of moral understanding and borderline sociopathy.

Like seriously that point is some retarded philosophy 101 bullshit

Whale biologist
09-12-2021, 12:32 AM
Because you're taking a human life. Why is it wrong to punch your 6 year old sister in the face? Do you have to be religious to think that's wrong?

You don't have the moral gotcha you think you do, you're just betraying your own lack of moral understanding and borderline sociopathy.

Like seriously that point is some retarded philosophy 101 bullshit

You didn't say what makes any of that bad. You're begging the question.

Whale biologist
09-12-2021, 12:34 AM
takes a knee and tussles your hair - Cheer up lil buddy! There is no morality without divine authority, champ. :)

Ooloo
09-12-2021, 12:35 AM
You didn't say what makes any of that bad. You're begging the question.

No I asked you a question.

I answered your question. You didn't answer mine. Also that's not what begging the question means you're just shitting out phrases.

My question: What makes punching your 6 year old sister wrong? Do you have to be religious to think that's wrong? I want to know why you specifically believe that is wrong to do, assuming you do and aren't crazy.

Whale biologist
09-12-2021, 12:36 AM
Also that's not what begging the question means you're just shitting out phrases.

I rate this claim as false.

Whale biologist
09-12-2021, 12:39 AM
My question: What makes punching your 6 year old sister wrong? Do you have to be religious to think that's wrong? I want to know why you specifically believe that is wrong to do, assuming you do and aren't crazy.

*takes a knee and tussles your hair* - Cheer up lil buddy! There is no morality without divine authority, champ. :)

Jibartik
09-12-2021, 12:40 AM

https://i.imgur.com/BIyVppn.gif

Ooloo
09-12-2021, 12:40 AM
Hint: You could say things like "well, punching your sister is wrong because it would cause her suffering, but a 9 month old baby can't experience suffering... I think. And so that's why it's okay.". I imagine that might be your answer, if you would answer.

You're utterly dodging all my questions. You don't have to do this circular logic thing, you can actually just answer in good faith what I asked you. Which is what I did for your question.

Like my answer was: I value human life because I am a human. For the same reason I value my own family. I think human life can explore our universe in ways no other earthly creature can, and I value that. Therefor I value human life. Do you have any idea how many amazing doctors and scientists have been aborted? Have you ever even considered that?

Please don't just keep saying "why" like a five year old. I get it that's a natural tendency, but at least barf up some kind of answer first.

Jibartik
09-12-2021, 12:41 AM

well we know which space ship you're getting on :o

Whale biologist
09-12-2021, 12:44 AM
Hint: You could say things like "well, punching your sister is wrong because it would cause her suffering, but a 9 month old baby can't experience suffering... I think. And so that's why it's okay.". I imagine that might be your answer, if you would answer.

You're utterly dodging all my questions. You don't have to do this circular logic thing, you can actually just answer in good faith what I asked you. Which is what I did for your question.

Like my answer was: I value human life because I am a human. For the same reason I value my own family. I think human life can explore our universe in ways no other earthly creature can, and I value that. Therefor I value human life. Do you have any idea how many amazing doctors and scientists have been aborted? Have you ever even considered that?

Please don't just keep saying "why" like a five year old. I get it that's a natural tendency, but at least barf up some kind of answer first.

I asked you pretty much the same question first and now you're mad at me for not explaining your own morality back to you. :p

Flee, beggar prince!

Ooloo
09-12-2021, 12:45 AM
It's so circular and stupid. You're like "well why does human life matter??" while simultaneously being all "I care SO MUCH about female human life and their right to kill their babies!".

You're just teasing nihilism without committing to it when you pretend to care about women, but not anything else. I care about human WOMEN. But not... human babies. And also murderers shouldn't be killed for some reason, even though I care about human life but also don't. Or something. Real aristotyl over here

Whale biologist
09-12-2021, 12:46 AM
well we know which space ship you're getting on :o

Lw-EpGZ8Yzg

Whale biologist
09-12-2021, 12:47 AM
It's so circular and stupid. You're like "well why does human life matter??" while simultaneously being all "I care SO MUCH about female human life and their right to kill their babies!".

You're just teasing nihilism without committing to it when you pretend to care about women, but not anything else. I care about human WOMEN. But not... human babies. And also murderers shouldn't be killed for some reason, even though I care about human life but also don't. Or something. Real aristotyl over here

I accept your surrender.

Ooloo
09-12-2021, 12:52 AM
Haha every single post is another non-answer dodge. It's really remarkable.

This is what bad faith looks like man, please reflect at least a little.

I did explain why human life matters *to me*. But it's a dumb question. It's like asking why isn't red yellow? The jist of it is: Abortion is bad for the same reason that murdering any other innocent person is bad. And the death penalty is okay because you aren't killing an innocent person, you're killing a person guilty of the worst crime and bringing some semblance of justice to their family. Because that family is innocent, and human life is important. It's really, really not complicated.

Baler
09-12-2021, 12:53 AM
I find it interesting that people who claim not to believe in god say "oh my god".

Then they claim oh it's just a phrase people say. Yeah, people who have a god.

---
It's also blasphemous to using god in vein. Yet we have an internet filled with OMG.

Really fascinating...

Almost like those who hate god want to program us to hate god.
You may not believe in god, but they do.

Whale biologist
09-12-2021, 12:54 AM
Haha every single post is another non-answer dodge. It's really remarkable.

This is what bad faith looks like man, please reflect at least a little.

Explain where your morality derives its authority from then, dingus.

Baler
09-12-2021, 12:56 AM

Allegory

Whale biologist
09-12-2021, 12:58 AM
Allegory

Teppler and Gwaihir called it pilpul. God I miss him. :p

e: he's had enough im gonna lay off now

starkind
09-12-2021, 01:04 AM
To be fair.

Omg is an abbreviation of omega and more like a mini prayer and less like invoking his name directly in vein.

If you want to get technistorical.

Baler
09-12-2021, 01:04 AM
Time makes fools of us all.

Ooloo
09-12-2021, 01:05 AM

More philosophy 101 shit.

My morality derives it's authority from me. I think it's wrong to kill innocent people, therefor I condemn it. Just as I think playing music is fun, so I do it. What other possible explaination can I provide? There's my answer. And I know, you're gonna ask "WHY though??" like a five year old.

So I can do that too: Why don't you want to be murdered? I can only assume you don't want to be. So, why?

Baler
09-12-2021, 01:06 AM
My morality derives it's authority from me. I think it's wrong to kill innocent people,

If you thought it was right, it would still not be right.
No justification can be made, even if it's the "enemy".

Whale biologist
09-12-2021, 01:07 AM
My morality derives it's authority from me.

then you are a satanist lmao :D

Baler
09-12-2021, 01:10 AM

Both Satanists and Luciferians can view themselves as god.

Not saying ooloo is either, It's just important to remember they're not the same. Those two being the largest left hand path philosophies.

Whale biologist
09-12-2021, 01:12 AM
Both Satanists and Luciferians can view themselves as god.

Not saying ooloo is either, It's just important to remember they're not the same. Those two being the largest left hand path philosophies.

man-as-god or authority is the jist of why i called him that. :(

what's a luciferian?

Ooloo
09-12-2021, 01:13 AM

Haha well you once again didn't answer the question I asked you at the end there, about why you wouldn't want to be murdered. I assume you have an aversion to being murdered?

And no, a satanist is an actual specific well defined thing. But if "satanist" means "cares about innocent human life" to you, then fine.

This is the problem with philosophy, it inevitably devolves into nihilism and moral relativism. I think a thing is bad because I think it's bad, just like I think blue is a pretty color because I do. There are people who think killing innocent people is totally fine and good, too. But where do they get their moral authority from bro??? Who fuckin cares? If you aren't crazy, you think killing innocent people is bad, because you wouldn't want to be killed yourself. Simple, clean, done.

Baler
09-12-2021, 01:15 AM
man-as-god or authority is the jist of why i called him that. :(

what's a luciferian?

some believe lucifer and satan are different people,
some believe they are the same person,
some believe lucifer and jesus were brothers while satan was a fallen,
some believe they don't exist.

I can't really answer that for you. There are so many different views it's hard to put a precise answer to that question.

bluntly, satanism and Luciferianism are religions/ideals.

----
There are those who believe that Lucifer enlightened (illuminated) man in the garden of eden through his agent Satan.

Whale biologist
09-12-2021, 01:16 AM

I can't really answer that for you. There are so many different views it's hard to put a precise answer to that question.

oh that's a lot, i'll google it when it's not dark out. i was only familiar with atheistic satanism("the cult of the self")

Baler
09-12-2021, 01:18 AM
History is the key to the future, for those who don't read and understand it are doomed to repeat it.

Ooloo
09-12-2021, 01:19 AM

----
There are those who believe that Lucifer enlightened (illuminated) man in the garden of eden through his agent Satan.

I've played final fantasy 3 enough times to know that lucifer is kefka. They aren't gonna pull that fast one on 10 year old me again

edit: or rather, kefka is lucifer

Horza
09-12-2021, 01:23 AM
Teppler and Gwaihir called it pilpul. God I miss him. :p

e: he's had enough im gonna lay off now

He hasn't had enough until he stops posting.

starkind
09-12-2021, 01:24 AM

Ooloo
09-12-2021, 01:25 AM
Man you guys sure like to post brief cherry picked lines from various replies, or quotes, and never answer any basic questions that aren't even that controversial or hard

I'll try again: Why would you have a problem with somebody murdering you? Aborted babies never get to answer this question, but you do, because you weren't aborted

starkind
09-12-2021, 01:25 AM

----

You know an awful lot about that stuff.

*glances down and sideways*

Ooloo
09-12-2021, 01:32 AM
"I can't *remember* it hurting to smash my finger in a car door when I was two. Therefor it must not have hurt. Laws should be based on if you can remember something."

That's another potential answer you might give

Duik
09-12-2021, 03:54 AM
You know an awful lot about that stuff.

*glances down and sideways*

I believe Baler is Knot4Prophet.

He is/was a free speech advocate I e-met in the gnutella days. Absolute legend. Ran a chatroom called Christian Discussion and Debait.

He knew an awful lot about stuff and I did a great deal of looking down and sideways then as well.

OR

Baler is not Knot, and he just knows shit about stuff, and ive just wasted my time.

Well, the old man always said "Stick with what ya do best son"

tldr; Baler gets better at Stuff (136)

Mesocyclone
09-12-2021, 04:05 AM
No such thing as a Satan. All evil comes from the same entity that created life and good.

Duik
09-12-2021, 04:42 AM
No such a thing as Santa, there fixed it for ya.
Sorry to the children here.

Cecily
09-12-2021, 07:19 AM
Managing to grunt your DNA into a fertile woman doesn't place her under any obligation to bear your child. Any protest to the contrary is the pitiful whine of dying genes.

Cecily
09-12-2021, 07:45 AM
Man you guys sure like to post brief cherry picked lines from various replies, or quotes, and never answer any basic questions that aren't even that controversial or hard

I'll try again: Why would you have a problem with somebody murdering you? Aborted babies never get to answer this question, but you do, because you weren't aborted

I've lived my life actively encouraging people to murder me.

Here's a question you won't answer: How would you like being forced through a 9-month, potentially fatal and definitely painful process that will permanently alter your physical appearance and biology, resulting in an 18-year legal obligation and lifelong attachment to a mate you may not even like, you know, because it's the right thing to do?

All of this moralizing does not give two shits about the consequences to the lives of these women and their children. It's just fucking them one more time and leaving them to deal with the mess.

Mesocyclone
09-12-2021, 09:53 AM
They really do pull off a good job of pretending to be against each other - Team Red and Team Blue. The dead giveaway, however, that they are indeed the same cult (synagogue), lies in 9/11. They know USA did it.

Homesteaded
09-12-2021, 10:07 AM
Killing babies is bad. 18 pages and people here can’t seem to grasp that. It’s incredibly easy to not get pregnant. Life has consequences. Super simple stuff.

Homesteaded
09-12-2021, 10:11 AM
I've lived my life actively encouraging people to murder me.

Here's a question you won't answer: How would you like being forced through a 9-month, potentially fatal and definitely painful process that will permanently alter your physical appearance and biology, resulting in an 18-year legal obligation and lifelong attachment to a mate you may not even like, you know, because it's the right thing to do?

All of this moralizing does not give two shits about the consequences to the lives of these women and their children. It's just fucking them one more time and leaving them to deal with the mess.

Pregnancy is almost never fatal. No one of any serous consideration is pro rape/incest babies. That’s why the 6 week timeline is in place. 18 years, or you know adoption.

I won’t even try and layout all the life altering benefits of having kids since you’re clearly beyond help on that front.

Kids are wonderful and should be protected.

Mesocyclone
09-12-2021, 10:19 AM
Don't fuck with Texas. Come us against us cowboy oilers, we'll knock your towers down.

Gravydoo II
09-12-2021, 10:33 AM
You're all arguing from the back foot.

Fact is, you're allowed to get abortions in the USA. Its a womans RIGHT.

Thats that. You're allowed to own a gun, shes allowed to get an abortion.

OK, so lets take away your right to own a gun.

What are you crying about? Guns KILL people like abortion KILL people. Right?

Whats the issue???

Yep.

I just won.

It just doesnt matter what we think. Its their RIGHT. Like its your right to free speech, own a gun, not be searched, on and on.

You guys just hate womens rights or something. You'll ban abortion but not guns?? lol Isnt killing people bad?? Oh its not bad when its an AR-15..

starkind
09-12-2021, 10:50 AM
Unfortunately, after you're pregnant an abortion won't stop you from becoming gross though.

Algustus
09-12-2021, 10:50 AM
News flash:

Being pro life isnt about caring about people, it's about stopping your goverment allowing disgusting people that you hate from killing their own babies.

Its funny how the outraged Christians that think Jesus was full of shit about weapons and greed are all in on being anti abortion and calling sperm and egg a baby. Take a college level biology class with a woman professor and ask her why God set up a woman's reproductive system in a way that drops roughly half of their fertilized eggs into the toilet. You see if the sperm hits the egg within a few hours of ovulation the egg can divide enough times before hitting the uterus to stick there. If the sperm wiggles into the egg after that, the still developing embryo cant stick to the uterus wall and gets flushed down the toilet. Of course, you would actually have to talk to a woman that understands basic biology to know that.

starkind
09-12-2021, 10:57 AM
Its funny how the outraged Christians that think Jesus was full of shit about weapons and greed are all in on being anti abortion and calling sperm and egg a baby. Take a college level biology class with a woman professor and ask her why God set up a woman's reproductive system in a way that drops roughly half of their fertilized eggs into the toilet. You see if the sperm hits the egg within a few hours of ovulation the egg can divide enough times before hitting the uterus to stick there. If the sperm wiggles into the egg after that, the still developing embryo cant stick to the uterus wall and gets flushed down the toilet. Of course, you would actually have to talk to a woman that understands basic biology to know that.

Queue the x files music as the xygote mutates into a sewer creature.

The Jesus answer to that is God must help them stick to the uterus so those are God's babies.

Ooloo
09-12-2021, 11:19 AM

Oh cool, sometimes pregnancies abort themselves therefor it's okay for people to do it to perfectly healthy 3 month old developing baby humans. Or, well, actually for most of the left they want to be able to kill a 9 month old human baby on it's delivery date.

All you're doing is providing yet another red herring. Nobody is talking about naturally aborted pregnancies. We're talking about 99% of the rest, that are performed on otherwise perfectly healthy developing babies. Raped? Sure, get an abortion, but that's a tiny minority. We're talking about all the rest, try to stay focused. I think the brick wall you're gonna run into is that you really are just saying it's okay to murder an unborn baby, which is what you're doing. Use all the euphemisms you want.

Ooloo
09-12-2021, 11:32 AM
It also occurs to me that very often if somebody murders a pregnant woman, they recieve two first degree murder charges. Strange.

So murder in one case, not murder in another case. That's called internally inconsistent aka something that is total bullshit.

Algustus
09-12-2021, 11:34 AM
Oh cool, sometimes pregnancies abort themselves therefor it's okay for people to do it to perfectly healthy 3 month old developing baby humans. Or, well, actually for most of the left they want to be able to kill a 9 month old human baby on it's delivery date.

All you're doing is providing yet another red herring. Nobody is talking about naturally aborted pregnancies. We're talking about 99% of the rest, that are performed on otherwise perfectly healthy developing babies. Raped? Sure, get an abortion, but that's a tiny minority. We're talking about all the rest, try to stay focused. I think the brick wall you're gonna run into is that you really are just saying it's okay to murder an unborn baby, which is what you're doing. Use all the euphemisms you want.

Well, it's not aborted if it's not a pregnancy. It's just a fully viable fetus. According to my last biology professor approximately 50 % of fertilized embryos dont have enough time to divide into at least 64 cells before hitting g the uterus, so 50% into the toilet rate. And they are "viable babies" by your definition since we have the technology available at any fertility clinic to save it. Why dont you care about those babies and have women sifting their piss to rush them to a fertility clinic? Because only an idiot would think that's a baby.

And I dont know any liberal who proposes killing a 9 month old. I'll bet a hundred dollars right now you can't provide a peer reviewed medical study to support that stupid ass claim.

Whale biologist
09-12-2021, 11:40 AM
It also occurs to me that very often if somebody murders a pregnant woman, they recieve two first degree murder charges. Strange.

So murder in one case, not murder in another case. That's called internally inconsistent aka something that is total bullshit.

Oh no the contradictions!

Teasing, that's tankie jabber. :)

Gravydoo II
09-12-2021, 11:48 AM

Lol christians are so sick. They say things like "you just want to murder babies they day they a born" lol.. thats called murder, dumb fuck..
I noticed you ran, like a pussy, from my reply. Dont ever change, pussy bitch.

This guy doesnt have a girlfriend and it shows, probably never had one before.

He would know all this day one shit about women if he did.

Lol I love how you accuse people of the most EXTREME form of abortion like yeah, we want that, every single time. Meanwhile, in your own camp, you're marrying kids off to adults, every day.

You guys only care about it until its born, then you'll marry her off at 13 to a 40 year old dude. Typical christian.. protect it to rape it later.

Gravydoo II
09-12-2021, 11:50 AM

Lol it would have been funny if your mom smashed your head on a rock when you were born. She probably did, you didnt die, here you are LOLOL

Gravydoo II
09-12-2021, 11:54 AM
Well, it's not aborted if it's not a pregnancy. It's just a fully viable fetus. According to my last biology professor approximately 50 % of fertilized embryos dont have enough time to divide into at least 64 cells before hitting g the uterus, so 50% into the toilet rate. And they are "viable babies" by your definition since we have the technology available at any fertility clinic to save it. Why dont you care about those babies and have women sifting their piss to rush them to a fertility clinic? Because only an idiot would think that's a baby.

And I dont know any liberal who proposes killing a 9 month old. I'll bet a hundred dollars right now you can't provide a peer reviewed medical study to support that stupid ass claim.

He doesnt even know what hes saying. He's contradicted himself so many times already. He believes that only men should have rights in the USA, simple as that. Guns kill people, abortion kills people. Lets ban both of them? Awhh no, I like guns.. I dont like abortion.

They both kill A LOT of "people" every year, according to their own stats. Funny how abortion only effects women and I only see MEN talking about how we need to make it illegal. Like, they cant stand not controlling the womans future.

Meanwhile, they will rape your kids after they are married off to one of their friends as a child. Then force the kid to have a baby and call it a tradition christian values. LOLOL

Horza
09-12-2021, 11:56 AM
Don't fuck with Texas. Come us against us cowboy oilers, we'll knock your towers down.

Fix your power grid yet, you incompetent retards?

Jibartik
09-12-2021, 12:02 PM
John has a long moustache.

Whale biologist
09-12-2021, 12:08 PM
John has a long moustache.

(1:15)
PdKca_2ZBC4

starkind
09-12-2021, 12:16 PM
If you armed and trained the women. Diminished the police down to militarized swat teams. Legalized women killing unwanted males.. And castrated 80% of males. Restricted males from owning weapons or voting.

Pretty sure abortion would stop being an issue in general.

blindedsoul
09-12-2021, 02:02 PM
https://i.imgur.com/TrDYNnT.png

Is this karen you?
https://i.imgur.com/oXFJV1i.png

Consider while they lose family members you guys try to act like a plague is fake.

For the monotheistic hypocrites ignoring the teachings of Jesus Jesus replied, "It is also written: 'Do not put the Lord your God to the test.'"

Gravydoo II
09-12-2021, 02:14 PM
If you armed and trained the women. Diminished the police down to militarized swat teams. Legalized women killing unwanted males.. And castrated 80% of males. Restricted males from owning weapons or voting.

Pretty sure abortion would stop being an issue in general.

Women are allowed to have abortions. Its their right. Likes its your right to own a firearm.

You're salty as fuck you dont get to control all women in the USA with your religion.

Ooloo
09-12-2021, 02:24 PM
Women are allowed to have abortions. Its their right. Likes its your right to own a firearm.

You're salty as fuck you dont get to control all women in the USA with your religion.

It's their right to have an abortion before six weeks in texas. It's not their right to kill a 9 month old healthy baby who happens to be in their belly. That's called murder.

You doofuses still refuse to answer: What makes something a human or not, what makes something murder or not, at what point does a fetus become a human, and why. At what point does killing a human being become murder, and why. These are the crucial question and you just shit out rambling confused non-answers to these questions, which are the heart of the issue.

Ooloo
09-12-2021, 02:29 PM
https://i.imgur.com/TrDYNnT.png

Is this karen you?
https://i.imgur.com/oXFJV1i.png

Consider while they lose family members you guys try to act like a plague is fake.

For the monotheistic hypocrites ignoring the teachings of Jesus Jesus replied, "It is also written: 'Do not put the Lord your God to the test.'"

ICU's are frequently full, because there are many other things that can kill you besides covid. If we could wave a magic wand and covid disappeared forever, ICU's would still be full sometimes. This is not an argument at all. There could be serious longterm side effects of the vaccine. ICU's could fill up in the future because everyone who got the vaccine gets brain cancer or something. We simply don't know yet, that's kind of the rationale here. It's a free country, anyone can get the vaccine if they want it. And it's very effective, so if you get it you don't have to worry about unvaccinated people anymore. And unvaccinated people are still overwhelmingly unlikely to be hospitalized from covid. The stats are freely available from the cdc.

Reddarok
09-12-2021, 02:29 PM
Weird, I dont remember seeing abortions on the bill of rights. I'll read it again...

Ooloo
09-12-2021, 02:33 PM
Fix your power grid yet, you incompetent retards?

The power grid failed due to renewable sources failing, and the fact that Texas only freezes every 150 years or so, so it makes no financial sense to expend resources safeguarding against something that almost never happens.

You don't understand basic economics or cost/benefit tradeoffs, you gigantic retard. You're an angry crazy person who relishes the misfortunes of others who you disagree with politically. You're a sociopath.

Whale biologist
09-12-2021, 02:39 PM
It's their right to have an abortion before six weeks in texas. It's not their right to kill a 9 month old healthy baby who happens to be in their belly. That's called murder.

You doofuses still refuse to answer: What makes something a human or not, what makes something murder or not, at what point does a fetus become a human, and why. At what point does killing a human being become murder, and why. These are the crucial question and you just shit out rambling confused non-answers to these questions, which are the heart of the issue.

I can't check right now but I think third trimester abortions have been prohibited since Roe in 1973.

But I get that knowing things is hard. :)

Mesocyclone
09-12-2021, 02:40 PM
Time kills everyone why don't you sue time. In fact, every mother ever is a murderer.

Grandma's mom murdered her. Moms mom murdered her. My death is my mom's fault. The buck stops at me. No human deaths will be on my head.

Reddarok
09-12-2021, 02:42 PM
Power goes out is socialist California and new york: all obese blue haired acne ridden incels slowly starve due to no dominos delivery and freeze to death in parents basement.
Power goes out in Texas: Camping!

Ooloo
09-12-2021, 02:45 PM
I can't check right now but I think third trimester abortions have been prohibited since Roe in 1973.

But I get that knowing things is hard. :)

There are absolutely states in which you can get 32 week abortions. It is outlawed in most states, but not all. Plus, democrats WANT it to be legal everywhere.

Also second trimester abortions are also murder. So you utterly failed to answer ANY of the questions I've posed. Because that's all you ever do, because you have no argument.

But I know it's hard to know things.

Mesocyclone
09-12-2021, 02:46 PM
News flash, everyone dies, 100 years of joy isn't worth dying for. But how did the first human get here? That's where my logic fails. And was it a male and a shemale being? How did it reproduce? Or, is something MUCH more sinister at play.

Horza
09-12-2021, 02:48 PM
The power grid failed due to renewable sources failing

Fox News brain rot claims another poor soul.

Mesocyclone
09-12-2021, 02:50 PM
Fox News tells it like it is CNN and yahoo are commies

OK, you got me, Fox News lies about 9/11/2001 they were in on it too. Ha ha! Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha! I'm feeling like Kamala now. Ha ha!

How about another joke, Murray?

And ye shall know them by their fruit. 9/11 is their rotten apple. Meet the Holy Ghost.

Horza
09-12-2021, 02:58 PM
Fox News tells it like it is CNN and yahoo are commies

https://i.imgur.com/SFZtYkA.png

starkind
09-12-2021, 03:02 PM
https://i.imgur.com/SFZtYkA.png

What's wrong with Dwarven female pregnancy?

starkind
09-12-2021, 03:05 PM
News flash, everyone dies, 100 years of joy isn't worth dying for. But how did the first human get here? That's where my logic fails. And was it a male and a shemale being? How did it reproduce? Or, is something MUCH more sinister at play.

We used to live thousands of years before you filthy commies started forging steel and using money and police to brutalize the free peoples of this world.

Cecily
09-12-2021, 03:34 PM

Can we not act like "allowing" an abortion 2 weeks after your next period is due IF your cycle is regular isn't a blanket abortion ban? That's barely time to know you missed it.

starkind
09-12-2021, 03:41 PM
Can we not act like "allowing" an abortion 2 weeks after your next period is due IF your cycle is regular isn't a blanket abortion ban? That's barely time to know you missed it.

Yeah. Imo the laws are tooo stringent.

They aren't forcing anyone to give them an abortion or drive them to the clinics. It's not like anyone's morality is in danger or potentially injured except the women and the doctors. And it's their right to *maybe* injure themselves.

People should be killed for trying to injure eachothers freedom and autonomy. That's right there in the 1st and 2cnd amendment. Not advocating for violence or revolution. I'm just saying it's a horrific double standard that the "anti's" hold. It's regulatory dumbfuckery of the highest order and its going to summon the antichrist.

Ooloo
09-12-2021, 03:42 PM

There are these things called pregnancy tests. They are dirt cheap and work reliably at 4 weeks.

And I mean, fine, if you wanna change it to "No abortions after 10 weeks" instead, fine. I would support that too.

The point is that you can't justify the murder of a healthy developing baby that is several months old, and most lefties are pushing for abortion up to the day of delivery. That's what I'm pushing back against.

unsunghero
09-12-2021, 03:47 PM

Ya, it is indeed a very small window

I still don’t think the intention was to ban abortion, merely an attempt to suggest what constitutes life (is it a heartbeat? A brain? A circulatory system? Etc)

I’m no abortion expert, but based on my 5-10 minutes of research, there are apparently clinics which can do same-day (as a positive pregnancy test) abortions. However, those may very well be hundreds of miles away from the person. Which is the other alternative, even if there was a blanket ban on abortions in Texas, a person could always just drive/fly to a different state

So who gets the most hurt by this? Very impoverished people who can’t afford to. I mean, it’s not impossible, a greyhound bus ticket to a different state is around $50-60. But that could be out of reach for the very poor

There will always be underground abortion options too, I’m assuming, for someone who knows where to look. Just consider: did the war on drugs mean the end of drugs? The problem there is that people will be sacrificing safety and quality to get one illegally

unsunghero
09-12-2021, 03:49 PM
There are these things called pregnancy tests. They are dirt cheap and work reliably at 4 weeks.

And I mean, fine, if you wanna change it to "No abortions after 10 weeks" instead, fine. I would support that too.

The point is that you can't justify the murder of a healthy developing baby that is several months old, and most lefties are pushing for abortion up to the day of delivery. That's what I'm pushing back against.

If they pushed abortion rights out to age 18, we’d have much better behaved kids in America. Believe it

Ooloo
09-12-2021, 03:50 PM
Of course people will get abortions illegally if they were flat out banned. But the notion there would be *more* abortions if they were illegal and not *less* is crazy. There would obviously be less.

Drugs aren't really a fair comparison either, because people choose to do drugs. The whole issue with abortion is that you *didn't* choose to get pregnant, it was accidental. The incentive structure is totally different.

The texas law isn't banning them, it's merely asking for a little personal responsibility. And if 6 weeks is too short, make it ten, I'm down for that. But you go on tiktok and see girls *celebrating* the killing of babies, which is morbid and horrifying. They are going to have terrible, aimless lives.

starkind
09-12-2021, 03:59 PM
Of course people will get abortions illegally if they were flat out banned. But the notion there would be *more* abortions if they were illegal and not *less* is crazy. There would obviously be less.

Drugs aren't really a fair comparison either, because people choose to do drugs. The whole issue with abortion is that you *didn't* choose to get pregnant, it was accidental. The incentive structure is totally different.

The texas law isn't banning them, it's merely asking for a little personal responsibility. And if 6 weeks is too short, make it ten, I'm down for that. But you go on tiktok and see girls *celebrating* the killing of babies, which is morbid and horrifying. They are going to have terrible, aimless lives.

There will always be people who offend you. Tiktok is gross. So I suggest some time at your local food bank or church instead.

Mesocyclone
09-12-2021, 04:00 PM
I walked into the church and it burned down around me. Only thing left was the pew. I've seen things the church has never imagined.

unsunghero
09-12-2021, 04:02 PM

Oh ya if abortion was illegal it would cut probably 95% or so of abortions

Getting pregnant is both a choice and an accident. Ideally every person has basic sex education before being sexually active, which means every person should understand the concept that unprotected (and very rarely) protected sex can result in a baby. It’s a choice to have sex and that choice is knowing a baby could result

The GOP seems to believe that if we had responsible parents raising responsible kids and a culture shift, that either all of America would wait until marriage (HAH! I guarantee you probably 50%+ of religious GOP members that say they did are fucking lying), or else wait until one is able to care for a baby before having sex. That is a fucking pipe dream in my opinion, not when you have a culture of using sex appeal to sell products and one’s self on an individual basis on social media constantly. “Just keep your legs closed”….never gonna happen in America

When I was growing up my parents told me many times “we don’t believe in abortion in this household, and we think you should wait until marriage, but if you don’t, don’t have sex including with a condom until you are prepared for the possibility of a baby”. At first I was actually hard-lined on trying to wait until marriage, which my gf in senior year respected. But I changed my mind and lost my virginity at around age 19 with a girl who was 21. Both of us were working, and I had my parents as backup to assist with child raising

So I followed my parent’s advice to the letter. Good luck getting America to do that. Good luck even getting all of America to have parents

Horza
09-12-2021, 04:04 PM

This is why arguing about abortion rights with evangelical Christians is so boring, they're all disingenuous liars.

Mesocyclone
09-12-2021, 04:08 PM
The liar is the one who claims he came from nothing.

Mesocyclone
09-12-2021, 04:22 PM
I hate you and I hope you die in a small, easily preventable fire

Cecily
09-12-2021, 04:23 PM

Fetal viability (ability to survive outside the womb) occurs 22-24 weeks. You have a much stronger argument when the fetus is able to survive on its own. Up until that point, it is reliant on its mother and the mother's best interests, whatever she deems them to be, come first as far as I'm concerned.

Mesocyclone
09-12-2021, 04:35 PM
yea u got me, i did 9/11. i created all good and all evil. the dead are not alive; and look at me, im alive forevermore

Whale biologist
09-12-2021, 04:48 PM
Also second trimester abortions are also murder.

Ah, the famous 6 week trimester again. :rolleyes:

Cecily
09-12-2021, 04:52 PM
First trimester: 0 to 13 6/7 weeks
Second trimester: 14 to 27 6/7 weeks
Third trimester: 28 to 40+ weeks

Most states go by viability or roughly when viability occurs ~22-24 weeks.

Homesteaded
09-12-2021, 04:53 PM
You get raped, you know you were raped and you get a pregnancy test. Is six weeks long enough?

You have two weeks AFTER missing a period and you still don't take the time to get tested? If you really don't want to get pregnant and want to have an abortion you can just take a pregnancy test once a month. Hell let's make it free, government funded pregnancy tests.

No one can tell us why it's okay to kill babies. Which isn't shocking because you know babies are fucking precious and beautiful.

Whale biologist
09-12-2021, 05:01 PM
Fetal viability (ability to survive outside the womb) occurs 22-24 weeks. You have a much stronger argument when the fetus is able to survive on its own. Up until that point, it is reliant on its mother and the mother's best interests, whatever she deems them to be, come first as far as I'm concerned.

People who take the Texas case as a change in precedent are nitwits on both sides. The viability thing you mention is Casey and still the law, that hasn't changed.

Texas did a legal fuckywucky and abrogated the civil detente by giving government blessing to vigilante enforcement of wholly unconstitutional law and will have a big sad when Libs use it for gun control.

Nothing will be learned, of course. :)

Horza
09-12-2021, 05:05 PM
You get raped, you know you were raped and you get a pregnancy test. Is six weeks long enough?

You have two weeks AFTER missing a period and you still don't take the time to get tested? If you really don't want to get pregnant and want to have an abortion you can just take a pregnancy test once a month. Hell let's make it free, government funded pregnancy tests.

No one can tell us why it's okay to kill babies. Which isn't shocking because you know babies are fucking precious and beautiful.

You're a fucking idiot.

Mesocyclone
09-12-2021, 05:13 PM
Keep the population under control so cow farts don't fuck up the ozone! He knows my IQ is off the chain and not to fuck with me.
I'm the hannibal lecter of chat motherfucker.

Gravydoo II
09-12-2021, 05:15 PM

How about dont rape her, first.
Secondly, if she wants to be rid of a rapists baby, thats her business.

Groups of cells are not babies.

Rape daddy lost. Stop advocating for rapists. Oh wait.. christians are WAY into forcing people to do stuff.

Mesocyclone
09-12-2021, 05:18 PM
"A rapist's baby" you see that line it says it all. There's NO humanity in these people whatsoever. HOW THE FUCK DID YOU END UP THIS WAY AFTER 40 YEARS.

Is it really the child's fault that the father raped the mother? Have the baby, put him or her up for adoption.

WHEN I TOLD MOSES THOU SHALT NOT KILL, I KNEW EVERY LAST ONE KNEW WHAT I MEANT.

Mesocyclone
09-12-2021, 05:23 PM
Space was not meant for flesh and blood. Spirits use it. You never can in sinful flesh. Never.

Gravydoo II
09-12-2021, 05:23 PM

Its not up to you. Its their right.

If you dont like it, move to another country.

You are saying quite literally, you want to take away a womans right to make her own decisions.

You want to CANCEL the constitution. Typical republicans/christians, "I should be able to control you in all things. I should rule over you in all things. My mistress/daughter/wife can have an abortion because im rich and it would embarrass my family but you poor people, nope, you gotta keep your rapists baby."

Whale biologist
09-12-2021, 05:25 PM
Is it really the child's fault that the father raped the mother?

Interesting point about Doug the Satanic baby murder enthusiast.

Gravydoo II
09-12-2021, 05:25 PM
Who are all these "lefties" that was day of birth abortions?

Can you even name one?

Just one figure in politics, on famous figure on the left, someone like that.

Just like a christian, lie, make up shit, whatever you have to do to try to win.

Gravydoo II
09-12-2021, 05:29 PM
"A rapist's baby" you see that line it says it all. There's NO humanity in these people whatsoever. HOW THE FUCK DID YOU END UP THIS WAY AFTER 40 YEARS.

Is it really the child's fault that the father raped the mother? Have the baby, put him or her up for adoption.

WHEN I TOLD MOSES THOU SHALT NOT KILL, I KNEW EVERY LAST ONE KNEW WHAT I MEANT.

How about its not up to you.

Its not up to you. Its their right to choose.

Says the constitution of the united states. You have no say. Cry all you want.

You dont get to choose.

You dont like that, do you?

Makes you feel like, your god is not real, huh?? Where is he? Abortion is evil in your eyes and god is the vanquisher of evil. Where he at? LOL

Make excuses for an omnipotent being who can do anything. =]

Meanwhile back on earth, god killed literally every human besides Moses and company. Every woman, every child, every pregnant woman, and every man.

Oh, but dont kill. Just me, im allowed to.

Mesocyclone
09-12-2021, 05:31 PM
It literally is Christ versus Satan. The book was accurate. That's bizarre. How the first man and woman got here is bizarre. Or dog. Or cat. Or lion.

Look, I don't really believe in the USA at all, in my opinion your forefathers genocided almost all the natives and you do not belong here.

How about MANA - Make America Native Again

Whale biologist
09-12-2021, 05:42 PM
A more minor detail: but you could have one week

A menstrual cycle can be between 20-40 days. Occam's razor (most likely explanation) would suggest that if you recently had unprotected sex and missed a period that you are pregnant, and so we would hope a reasonable person would get tested immediately. But if a person had protected sex, especially if they have late periods frequently, then Occasm's razor would suggest they they are just late again, which means it wouldn't be until 40+ days that they realized "oh shit I'm pregnant"

A minor detail though IMO, the chance of getting pregnant on birth control or with a condom are very low

Minor details at scale are big problems. :p

unsunghero
09-12-2021, 05:45 PM
Minor details at scale are big problems. :p

lol I deleted the post because I thought it was too nitpicky :)

Gravydoo II
09-12-2021, 05:48 PM
It literally is Christ versus Satan. The book was accurate. That's bizarre. How the first man and woman got here is bizarre. Or dog. Or cat. Or lion.

Look, I don't really believe in the USA at all, in my opinion your forefathers genocided almost all the natives and you do not belong here.

How about MANA - Make America Native Again

im on the side of satan. He has zero genocides to his name. "God" has like 50..

Pretty sure when you kill everyone on a planet you're a psychotic monster. You know who else killed planets? Freiza. Since were talking about imaginary shit, Vegeta did too. Thats you team, team genocide, make her have her rapists baby, marry little kids, kill the gays, thats your side.

LOL

unsunghero
09-12-2021, 05:50 PM
How about dont rape her, first.
Secondly, if she wants to be rid of a rapists baby, thats her business.

Groups of cells are not babies.

Rape daddy lost. Stop advocating for rapists. Oh wait.. christians are WAY into forcing people to do stuff.

It's also a developing human being. Calling it a group of cells is meant to reduce the cognitive dissonance that comes from the decision to terminate it

Also, this idea that telling people not to rape is somehow going to prevent rape is fucking stupid. No rapist in the history of rape has ever changed their mind because someone told them not to. Telling non-sociopaths that rape is bad is a waste of breath, they already know. Not meaning you specifically here, just that I see it just in general often and it's a dumb concept

Trexller
09-12-2021, 06:01 PM
Gravy is gonna turn the whole world lefty, one obscure elf sim forum at a time

He's a leader, a crusader, a visionary.

Today, P99, tomorrow, Takp.

But one day, one day... Live Everquest will know his name!

Trexller
09-12-2021, 06:05 PM
Rapey Stuff

Just mentioning, no lies:

I have found it to be personally disturbing, how many women i've been with that have rape fantasies. maybe like 15 or so have expressed such a fantasy. it gets to be like, "ugh really, you too?!" - I'm counting the "overpower and fuck me senseless" type desires in this group.

No, im not going to roleplay this. but like, its ALOT of women.

not sure how this fits in here, but it seems really fucked up, and you're all my therapy group.

Ooloo
09-12-2021, 06:15 PM

If you dont like it, move to another country.

You are saying quite literally, you want to take away a womans right to make her own decisions.

You want to CANCEL the constitution. Typical republicans/christians, "I should be able to control you in all things. I should rule over you in all things. My mistress/daughter/wife can have an abortion because im rich and it would embarrass my family but you poor people, nope, you gotta keep your rapists baby."

No, I'm not gonna move to another country. If I don't like it, I can vote for sensible policies, like the laws enacted in texas. Abortion is not decreed by the constitution. The 4th amendment actually makes a better case against abortion than for it, if you want to quibble.

All you have to do is tell me at what point life begins, and why killing after that point is murder.

starkind
09-12-2021, 06:20 PM
I believe genetics, ancestry, and culture have a fair bearing on criminality. So on that basis alone... entire families with criminal relations are so tainted by Satan there's only one option that leaves the potential for godliness and angelic harmony on the table.

I do believe that the main reason Satan rebelled was his distaste for humans and his desire to correct the flaw in God's creation, not through destroying the evil humans, instead by corrupting the ones God made. And in turn making his own better humans.

So. Take from that what you will. I don't believe God intrinsically minds people being slaughtered and neutered. Once they sin. It's more the generalized criticism and envy that is levied against him and his creations that gets you eternal damning.

Jibartik
09-12-2021, 06:23 PM
im on the side of satan. He has zero genocides to his name. "God" has like 50..

Pretty sure when you kill everyone on a planet you're a psychotic monster. You know who else killed planets? Freiza. Since were talking about imaginary shit, Vegeta did too. Thats you team, team genocide, make her have her rapists baby, marry little kids, kill the gays, thats your side.

LOL

*says abortion should be legal

Horza
09-12-2021, 06:58 PM
You'll get your brutal theocracy one day, Jib.

starkind
09-12-2021, 07:01 PM
You'll get your brutal theocracy one day, Jib.

We already live in one. We just worship money and comfort instead of God

Whale biologist
09-12-2021, 07:03 PM
No, I'm not gonna move to another country. If I don't like it, I can vote for sensible policies, like the laws enacted in texas.

Oh yeah vexing the court with procedural mischief is a great idea that we should do more of, thanks a lot! :p