PDA

View Full Version : Is it racist to hate African American Republicans?

Grumph
09-08-2021, 11:26 PM
Seriously?

A monkey mask?

I disavow these heinous actions.

News Corp should be ashamed of themselves for perpetuating such hate and strife.

May God have mercy on us all!

Gravydoo II
09-08-2021, 11:33 PM
Racism is not exclusive to one side. One side just happens to have A LOT more.

Thorgrimm
09-09-2021, 12:05 AM
Racism is not exclusive to one side. One side just happens to have A LOT more.

I agree

Democrats are FAR more racist

Trexller
09-09-2021, 12:09 AM
can't say one side or the other

but if when you look out at the world, and all you see is racism...

then, its you bro.

Whale biologist
09-09-2021, 01:36 AM
It's a gas mask. That you thought it was a gorilla only shows how racist you are indeed.

Jibartik
09-09-2021, 01:44 AM
K-MfVmfm9V8

Ooloo
09-09-2021, 01:46 AM
Democrats literally think black people are too inept and\or stupid to get an ID. And that doesn't even mean a driver's license, you can get a legal state ID for free that just needs to have your address on it.

Literally everyone agrees that racism is bad. Got it, racism is bad. No shit. Let's move on.. Democrats arrogantly presume that they can't possibly be racist, cause they must be the good guys! Then they claim black people for some reason can't be expected to just have a fucking ID. If requiring an ID to vote is racist, so is everything else that requires an ID I guess. Travelling\buying cigarettes\going to a rated-R movie are all super totally racist?

This is called the bigotry of low expectation, and is a concept that is completely foreign to most democrats. It's just racism from the other direction.

I personally think black people are obviously totally capable of getting a stupid fuckin ID, because I'm not a racist.

Whale biologist
09-09-2021, 01:50 AM
Democrats literally think black people are too inept and\or stupid to get an ID. And that doesn't even mean a driver's license, you can get a legal state ID for free that just needs to have your address on it.

Literally everyone agrees that racism is bad. Got it, racism is bad. No shit. Let's move on.. Democrats arrogantly presume that they can't possibly be racist, cause they must be the good guys! Then they claim black people for some reason can't be expected to just have a fucking ID. If requiring an ID to vote is racist, so is everything else that requires an ID I guess. Travelling\buying cigarettes\going to a rated-R movie are all super totally racist?

This is called the bigotry of low expectation, and is a concept that is completely foreign to most democrats. It's just racism from the other direction.

Federal voter ID is hella unconstitutional, my Trump voting degenerate.

Jibartik
09-09-2021, 01:52 AM
I know, you guys should just get rid of this constitution it keeps getting in each others way.

Ooloo
09-09-2021, 01:54 AM
Federal voter ID is hella unconstitutional, my Trump voting degenerate.

I didn't say federal. I'm talking about state legislatures deciding for their own state that you just need to show a stupid ID to vote.

Why is this topic even remotely controversial? You need to show an ID to rent a car, but you don't need one to vote for the next president of the united states? How does that make any sense at all?

Whale biologist
09-09-2021, 01:57 AM
I didn't say federal. I'm talking about state legislatures deciding for their own state that you just need to show a stupid ID to vote.

Why is this topic even remotely controversial? You need to show an ID to rent a car, but you don't need one to vote for the next president of the united states? How does that make any sense at all?

Okay so win the state(s) elections and do it. Whining about the other party not implementing your agenda is fucking stupid.

Tunabros
09-09-2021, 01:58 AM
drugs

Ooloo
09-09-2021, 01:59 AM
An honestly I don't think voting is a right, I think it's a privilege, because many countries in this world do not allow you to vote at all, for anything. You are extremely lucky to even be able to vote, so just fuckin get an ID. Who cares. They spin these laws as "voter suppression" when it's really more like voter integrity, and any five year-old should be able to understand that.

Ooloo
09-09-2021, 02:02 AM
Okay so win the state(s) elections and do it. Whining about the other party not implementing your agenda is fucking stupid.

This is called a discussion forum, where we discuss things. It's the off-topic section of the p99 forums, where we discuss issues not related to p99. I'm sorry if my posting somehow violates that, but I don't think it does.

Opposing voter ID laws makes no sense at all, that's my point. If you want to convince me why such laws don't make sense, then do that.

Whale biologist
09-09-2021, 02:04 AM
An honestly I don't think voting is a right, I think it's a privilege, because many countries in this world do not allow you to vote at all, for anything. You are extremely lucky to even be able to vote, so just fuckin get an ID. Who cares. They spin these laws as "voter suppression" when it's really more like voter integrity, and any five year-old should be able to understand that.

Rights are endowed by our creator, not the State.

Iniquitous men who deny this fact and its consequences are enemies of God in open rebellion.

Ooloo
09-09-2021, 02:07 AM
Rights are endowed by our creator, not the State.

Iniquitous men who deny this fact and its consequences are enemies of God in open rebellion.

Cool I'm an atheist so I don't know what any of that means.

Why is it racist to require ID to vote?

Whale biologist
09-09-2021, 02:09 AM
Cool I'm an atheist so I don't know what any of that means.

Maybe sit this one out then, it's not about you. 😬

Ooloo
09-09-2021, 02:16 AM
Maybe sit this one out then, it's not about you. 😬

Well you did respond to me.

Why is it racist to require ID to vote? I just want you to explain that, if you believe it.

Whale biologist
09-09-2021, 02:17 AM
Well you did respond to me.

Why is it racist to require ID to vote? I just want you to explain that, if you believe it.

Godless man wants to restrict peoples rights.

Same old song. :rolleyes:

Baler
09-09-2021, 02:19 AM
I DO NOT HATE African Americans.
they are a part of my community. I have broken bread with both Black and Mexican families. They are GOOD people. who hold values I myself hold.

I HATE PEOPLE WHO ARE BIGOTS OR RACISTS.

Ooloo
09-09-2021, 02:20 AM
Godless man wants to restrict peoples rights.

Same old song. :rolleyes:

What the hell are you talking about? Voter integrity laws *cement* peoples voting rights. If somebody votes who shouldn't have, it detracts a vote from whatever that opposition is. This cuts both ways, voter ID laws make elections more secure for democrats AND republicans. I don't think you even understand this topic at all.

pink grapefruit
09-09-2021, 02:20 AM
Oh good.

We needed another politics thread here 🤣

Ooloo
09-09-2021, 02:21 AM
"Hey bob, should we require ID to rent a car?" - Yes definitely!
"Should we require ID to vote for the next president?" - Nahhhhh!!

Ooloo
09-09-2021, 02:22 AM
Oh good.

We needed another politics thread here 🤣

Hey I didn't make the thread, it's just that some things are too dumb to not push back against.

Baler
09-09-2021, 02:23 AM
If there really are repubicans in 2021, who dislike afircan americns.

they should 100% be shunned and hated.

Whale biologist
09-09-2021, 02:25 AM
What the hell are you talking about? Voter integrity laws *cement* peoples voting rights. If somebody votes who shouldn't have, it detracts a vote from whatever that opposition is. This cuts both ways, voter ID laws make elections more secure for democrats AND republicans. I don't think you even understand this topic at all.

So win control of the state government.

Or just shut up.

Ooloo
09-09-2021, 02:29 AM
So win control of the state government.

Or just shut up.

Um, I'm talking about voting rights laws that *are being passed*. I'm pushing back against the democrat talking point that such laws are somehow "racist" or "suppressing the vote", which is moronic.

Whale biologist
09-09-2021, 02:31 AM
Um, I'm talking about voting rights laws that are being passed. I'm pushing back against the democrat talking point that such laws are somehow "racist" or "suppressing the vote", which is moronic.

Nietzsche-cuck says what?

Ooloo
09-09-2021, 02:32 AM
Nietzsche-cuck says what?

What the hell are you talking about?

Texas passed a law that requires you to show ID to vote. Democrats called that racist, which I am saying is idiotic. Do you follow?

Baler
09-09-2021, 02:33 AM
We're all burning in the melting pot

Whale biologist
09-09-2021, 02:34 AM
What the hell are you talking about?

Texas passed a law that requires you to show ID to vote. Democrats called that racist, which I am saying is idiotic. Do you follow?

Right, the red team controls that legislature and gov.

Win elections or get lost.

Ooloo
09-09-2021, 02:35 AM
The next response will probably be something like "why do you even CARE so much on an ELF FORUM for OLD GAME". Again dodging the question.

Whale biologist
09-09-2021, 02:36 AM
So much for Dougs pretense of being on the left. Lol at praising Texas.

Ooloo
09-09-2021, 02:38 AM
Right, the red team controls that legislature and gov.

Win elections or get lost.

I completely agree, you need to win state elections to make changes within a state. That isn't the topic of our exchange, nor the topic of the thread.

Why do democrats think that voter ID laws are racist? Please explain.

Because these same democrats are calling Larry Elder a "black white supremacist" which is the most absurd term I've ever heard. He supports voter ID. Is he racist against himself?

Whale biologist
09-09-2021, 02:39 AM
I completely agree, you need to win state elections to make changes within a state. That isn't the topic of our exchange, nor the topic of the thread.

Why do democrats think that voter ID laws are racist? Please explain.

Because these same democrats are calling Larry Elder a "black white supremacist" which is the most absurd term I've ever heard. He supports voter ID. Is he racist against himself?

Vote.

Ooloo
09-09-2021, 02:44 AM
Okay, so you have literally no answers at all to the simple questions I asked. Well great.

Whale biologist
09-09-2021, 02:52 AM
Okay, so you have literally no answers at all to the simple questions I asked. Well great.

I'm not playing your game. Win or go home and pout on the elf boards, eggy.

imperiouskitten
09-09-2021, 04:01 AM
black nationalism is conservative

Jibartik
09-09-2021, 04:18 AM
You guys think there is going to be election fraud in this California recall?

Mesocyclone
09-09-2021, 05:27 AM
The Democrats don't give a shit about nothin but
Soros' money.

Toxigen
09-09-2021, 06:35 AM
its amazing how democrats can look themselves in the mirror and think "yeah these are good viewpoints"

Mesocyclone
09-09-2021, 07:07 AM
Send me $25,000 or I will forever label you racist in the press.

starkind
09-09-2021, 08:49 AM
yes, it's also tru that black republicans could be racist towards blacks

its like reverse racism or something

it's more like colonialism tho

which is a racist practice because we did colonialism to the indians as the white males

the ultimate of art deco culture and lawyerworld is a white centric concept and ideal tho imo

Ooloo
09-09-2021, 12:09 PM
yes, it's also tru that black republicans could be racist towards blacks

its like reverse racism or something

it's more like colonialism tho

which is a racist practice because we did colonialism to the indians as the white males

the ultimate of art deco culture and lawyerworld is a white centric concept and ideal tho imo

And the indians did colonialism to eachother constantly. Tribes were conquering and slaughtering eachother long before we got here, we just happened to win in the end. If "white people" hadn't done it, somebody else would have, then we'd all be bitching about "brown supremacy" or some dumb thing. Who cares. Nobody has clean hands in all of human history. African tribes enslaved eachother, arabs enslaved white europeans (see: barbary pirates). We have to move beyond this dumb tribal bullshit.

Jibartik
09-09-2021, 12:10 PM
"colonialism is bad!"

*hits enter on foreign child labor chemical factory planet raping strip mine phone

galach
09-09-2021, 12:28 PM
I voted for Larry Elder. Please no more politics posts. Keep it in the other megathread. Thanks