PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for being mean

Tunabros
09-07-2021, 11:38 PM
Having a rough day

Biochemistry is not an easy class and I feel like my head is going to explode and my GF

yells at me a lot

Apologies to

-Starkind
-Baler
-Loramin
-Pink Grapefruit

Have a great day and hit me up in game if you want to play :D:D:D

PS I am not on drugs

Ooloo
09-08-2021, 12:36 AM
Yeah I get nice and apologetic when I'm on drugs too

pink grapefruit
09-08-2021, 12:58 AM
it's all good tuna. we're all just elf nerds wanting to relive the past :P

Tunabros
09-08-2021, 01:15 AM
it's all good tuna. we're all just elf nerds wanting to relive the past :P

do you play on green

pink grapefruit
09-08-2021, 01:17 AM
do you play on green

sorry, no.

i started a dark elf rogue at release but only made it to like lvl 6 before getting bored and quitting.

Tunabros
09-08-2021, 01:22 AM
sorry, no.

i started a dark elf rogue at release but only made it to like lvl 6 before getting bored and quitting.

so you play on p99 just for red?

:eek:

Nocht
09-08-2021, 01:25 AM
It takes a lot to admit when you've made a mistake. I hope your week goes better dude.

Props and respect.

oyFQVZ2h0V8

pink grapefruit
09-08-2021, 01:30 AM
so you play on p99 just for red?

:eek:

Yeah!

actually i leveled a dark elf cleric on blue to like mid 30s before red came out. when red released tho i was there day 1! it was so exciting and fun :)

Tunabros
09-08-2021, 01:32 AM
Yeah!

actually i leveled a dark elf cleric on blue to like mid 30s before red came out. when red released tho i was there day 1! it was so exciting and fun :)

your still playing on red

sooo why do you want a new red when you still have a reason to play red

pink grapefruit
09-08-2021, 01:40 AM
your still playing on red

sooo why do you want a new red when you still have a reason to play red

i'm not playing red rn. or any eq. i have to set up bootcamp and divide my ssd before i can play p99 at all, and i have no real desire to. sorta wanted to do some video recordings of solo leveling a new red shaman, but learning recording software on top of the install and everything just seemed like a big hassle.

red right now is basically a single player game with a built-in chatroom. it's not really eq. everquest was fun for me bc of the other players. guild politics, making friends to quest with, and murdering dwarves.

i feel pretty sure i could level a new character now with anon off and not run into anyone for at least the first 30 levels. if you take the players away, eq is a very bad one player rpg. that's why i was thinking about doing some solo stuff with voice commentary like superbitsandbob... there's nothing else to do on red now lol.

the new pvp server releasing will bring in a bunch of old and new players, and will make pvp fun again. i am very much looking forward to that

Mblake1981
09-08-2021, 05:18 AM
NEGGED

starkind
09-08-2021, 07:45 AM
I appreciate your point of view and perspective. Don't sweat it.

And if telling me to shut up made you feel better. I'm glad.

We all just want the best for you :D

Skarne
09-08-2021, 09:29 AM
Nice of you to apologize. Too many meanies on P99 these days. (At least, the most vocal of us seem to be very rude)

starkind
09-08-2021, 09:45 AM
Nice of you to apologize. Too many meanies on P99 these days. (At least, the most vocal of us seem to be very rude)

Rude, mean, and insensitive are all different words with different meanings which I can't explain or define.

Tunabros never felt rude or insensitive tho. I always felt other things

Tunabros
09-09-2021, 12:54 AM
i take back all of my apologies

cringe!

Baler ruined it

Bardp1999
09-09-2021, 01:15 AM
PS I am on drugs

Baler
09-09-2021, 02:27 AM
i take back all of my apologies

cringe!

Baler ruined it

I only asked you to be nice on the p99 forums.
Please be kind :(:(:(

Literally dude I have no influence on your life.
I want to see you happy, BALER wants to see TUNABROS happy. No bs.

dude if I could snap my fingers and solve all your problems I literally would, even if it meant I had to suffer. THAT'S how much I Genuinely care about this community.

pink grapefruit
09-09-2021, 02:46 AM
wyd tuna.

i have to be up in fewer than 4 hours for work, so ofc my brain is like "hey we need to be awake RIGHT NOW!!" xD

no matter the blackout curtains, white noise machine, and near-heroic dose of melatonin.

Tunabros
09-09-2021, 03:06 AM
I am struggling with my physics homework right now

living is suffering

imperiouskitten
09-09-2021, 03:57 AM
this was a passive aggressive post. the aggression was in the incomplete list. still mean :(

uZmLx4w2VHo

NEGGED

thx blake

ph0be thread

Tethler
09-09-2021, 04:31 AM
Having a rough day

Biochemistry is not an easy class and I feel like my head is going to explode and my GF

yells at me a lot

Why does your GF yell at you?

imperiouskitten
09-09-2021, 05:15 AM
well, Tuna told us already that they "Don't Like Sex" and their version of sex is 8 hour final fantasy marathon. he does this while i guess flexing how young he is like very proudly, im like nooo! actually you are making the same mistakes i did, and like worse for longer for bad reasons. what im getting at is, she is surely fat and hearts will be borken as the yung humans are formed into hardened sexless combat turds. It's a sad tale. I think this is like community college or whatever -- Live-with-your-parents U -- basically high school carrying on into the 20s for kids now :( while 4chan drip turns you lowkey nazi for your real education lol :( need to find one of these xoomers with the agency or whatever to give me a defense Xaanka style, cuz I don't get it. but this kid ain't it.

so even on the young man's BEST face, they aint even fu8k78g. im JUST saying. this passive-aggro thread is, i hate to say it, about me yet again! yall are obsessed. cumflict is what I am renaming this dynamic of the immense sexual tension around trans ladies due to processing difficulties which comes out as obsessive negging while the other hand's in the Cryosilk Pantaloons

anyway:
I yell at my husband sometimes but i give him hulkamania privileges around the house for that. He does say he can't always use that because he worries that i will murder him with my CQC, which is based on the actual combat techniques used by the United States Military in their depiction in Metal Gear Solid. He's smarter than me AND wiser so i defer to him on that. But the Ric Flair mode does work when it works.

https://i.imgur.com/ew2r9oY.png

Practice making that face Tuna, thats my advice. that comes only after a takedown btw

imperiouskitten
09-09-2021, 05:46 AM
this is now redesignated from a phobe thread to a cumflict thread.

as for why a gf might yell at a bf, i forgot to answer that. answer: 'cuz she hasnt been f****d lately enuf. gosh the day is long.

Mesocyclone
09-09-2021, 06:15 AM
This thread sucks.

nostalgiaquest
09-09-2021, 07:33 AM
Pro tip for technical college homework - for every textbook, there is a solutions manual for all the book problems with step by step instructions on how to solve them. I'm not saying that you should blindly copy answers out of the manual, but it can be a very useful tool, not only for homework but for test studying as well. Most teachers are lazy and either take problems directly out of the textbook, or modify them just slightly.

Also, make friends and form a study group. If you have 4-5 people working together on the homework it's way more entertaining that sitting by yourself for hours.

Nexii
09-09-2021, 08:06 AM
well, Tuna told us already that they "Don't Like Sex" and their version of sex is 8 hour final fantasy marathon. he does this while i guess flexing how young he is like very proudly, im like nooo! actually you are making the same mistakes i did, and like worse for longer for bad reasons. what im getting at is, she is surely fat and hearts will be borken as the yung humans are formed into hardened sexless combat turds. It's a sad tale. I think this is like community college or whatever -- Live-with-your-parents U -- basically high school carrying on into the 20s for kids now :( while 4chan drip turns you lowkey nazi for your real education lol :( need to find one of these xoomers with the agency or whatever to give me a defense Xaanka style, cuz I don't get it. but this kid ain't it.

so even on the young man's BEST face, they aint even fu8k78g. im JUST saying. this passive-aggro thread is, i hate to say it, about me yet again! yall are obsessed. cumflict is what I am renaming this dynamic of the immense sexual tension around trans ladies due to processing difficulties which comes out as obsessive negging while the other hand's in the Cryosilk Pantaloons

anyway:
I yell at my husband sometimes but i give him hulkamania privileges around the house for that. He does say he can't always use that because he worries that i will murder him with my CQC, which is based on the actual combat techniques used by the United States Military in their depiction in Metal Gear Solid. He's smarter than me AND wiser so i defer to him on that. But the Ric Flair mode does work when it works.

https://i.imgur.com/ew2r9oY.png

Practice making that face Tuna, thats my advice. that comes only after a takedown btw

tldr version:
+1 Tunabros still mean/angry. Triggered about feelings of sexuality just like Cecily so takes it out in psychotic ways on others

starkind
09-09-2021, 08:48 AM
if tunabros survives becoming a female gender they are a hero to me

Tunabros
09-09-2021, 11:02 AM
yikes

im leaving this thread

already getting nuked by weirdos

Cecily
09-09-2021, 04:27 PM
tldr version:
+1 Tunabros still mean/angry. Triggered about feelings of sexuality just like Cecily so takes it out in psychotic ways on others

I really don't feel like fighting you anymore.