PDA

View Full Version : Could this be the next Iphone?

Jibartik
09-03-2021, 01:59 PM
Energy Vault is the creator of gravity and kinetic energy based, long-duration energy storage solutions that are transforming the world’s approach to delivering reliable and sustainable electricity. Click Here to watch our Drone Video of our Commercial Demonstration Unit.

itbwXMMkBQw

Might we discover a new form of perpetual reenable energy in the coming decades?

k3fy1u7Gj1w

Will we discover that the things of old were the things of our own future?

piK3JQPd4B0

I was wondering what the next Iphone was going to be, could it be: The Pyramid!

yZBVnjXp7GQ

starkind
09-03-2021, 02:18 PM
storing geomagnetic and electrical energy for later use isn't that crayZ

also, we still need to expend some convential energy to build the structure and it's not perpetual just very long lived and we (our entire universe) lives within a great giant river of energy and it's quite obvious we feel it all around us and so does our sun

or we can use it to store energy gathered by other more conventional passive means

i mean the possibliities are endless

IF we aren't greedy with our energy, patient, plan, and work together, not sure if the dicks out there can make it happen tho lol somolies dont get those towers (actually they should be the ones doing it first because they aren't reliant in the high power consumption of the modern world to start off)

Jibartik
09-03-2021, 02:19 PM
It is when you realize that just this last month they have discovered evidence of MOVING BLOCKS have been found inside the Great Pyramid: Just like the OP invention!

Perhaps the theories that the pyramids were in fact energy sources are true! Are we on the precipice of the green and abundant future that was promised to us in the past?

NGK5_2C_ZtM

starkind
09-03-2021, 02:32 PM
there's low pwoered NICs the size of a tiny cell that run in less than nanovolts so liek we could live in an amazing universe and just not know it cuz we were told to do silly things with our lives (i'm trying to to be heret5ical) i like christ

the pryamid chamber thing pumping like a heart was awesome

Whale biologist
09-03-2021, 02:34 PM
I would guess the energy you lose from doing the physical work is more than is lost in conventional power generating systems.

Also, wind would fuck it up.

Jibartik
09-03-2021, 02:37 PM
I would guess the energy you lose from doing the physical work is more than is lost in conventional power generating systems.

Tell that to the 16,000 year old pyramids.

starkind
09-03-2021, 02:46 PM
seems like someone pumped water out of the pyramid with pipes hmm?

starkind
09-03-2021, 02:52 PM

they may not be as efficiant as burning gasoline to power pistons and magnetic coils

however,

energy storage isn't always 100% about efficiency

i mean we can't effeciently store large amounts of energy with electrochemical batters, we can use energy to grow stuff to turn into gasoline and sugar and that is a storage method too

however, we can also use stored energy from non hydrocarbon or non-radioactive sources to crack hydrogen and lift cement or like jibby was pointing out we can build pyramids that use the natural resonance of a water or aquaduct system or the earth to generate that energy to be stored over time and or continuiously transmitted

the thing is we don't need efficiency we need to stop killing ourselves with the endless thirst for throughput and get some quality

like ancient windmills and waterwheels you don't need a shitfuckton of throughput to feed 10,000 people or grind flour

and we can store for later use and high throughput usage to launch vehicles into space it just takes time and scale

and our human bodies can construct these things with the aid of our more convential approaches which we can than leave behind or depricate, maybe we lost the use of those conventional means and we had a cataclysm which wiped out a lot of our mass generation and storage potential and our ancesters were just unable to rebuild and we are finally at a stage were we can start thinking about doing things on scale again

we should reach for the stars and build habitats in places other than the earths surface (maybe in the core, the oceans, other planets, orbits) and we need energy to that - and when we can we will diversify as a species to fulflill other niches

they don't need to last 16,000 years

they need to last a few hundred years on the scale that lets you build and lauch space vehicles with stuff as simple as iron and hydrazine or shoot microwaves or w/e else around or do lasers and light work or run low power computers and processors

we are ever creating more and more efficient computers the goal is to run automated and self replicated machines that can 'do the work for us' that are small and efficient and eventually the size of cells (however there are things smaller than cells, and single cellular organisms at play, science is just begining to understand biology on the subatomic scale but there is a lot more there than just fuzzy quarks happening (which are purely a mathmatical conceptulaization of what we think may be happening))

starkind
09-03-2021, 02:56 PM
still plants liek algae are probably the most efficient things in nature even fossil fuel plants can recycle their carbon into algea which is incredibly efficient in the long run at large scale and over time, tho it's not as quick as fracking it out of the ground

again more lingual fun

PLANT the word plants power PLANTS

Jibartik
09-03-2021, 03:10 PM
seems like someone pumped water out of the pyramid with pipes hmm?

My fave youtube channel did a thing (or quite a few things) on that, but he doesnt stick to this theory.

seVieyiTBbk

but it's as good as any to me haha

starkind
09-03-2021, 03:13 PM
was there like lush feilds and a lot of agriculture around the pyramids

i mean u could also use low throughput energy generation and storage to pump water and do mass agriculture and those plants can be food, and also turned into energy storage themselves and stuff

it doesn't have to be perfect just get the job done and ppl need to just be responsible with what is produced

i typed this before watching the above video

Jibartik
09-03-2021, 03:20 PM
Yeah same channel has a bit on that, but also a bit about how it was a giant cemetery. He's really good about not picking a side!

As of a month ago he was "it is a tomb" but now he's back to "well it could be anything"

It's still hard to say but 10,000 ago I bet it was like a rainforest when they built them :p

starkind
09-03-2021, 03:34 PM
My fave youtube channel did a thing (or quite a few things) on that, but he doesnt stick to this theory.

seVieyiTBbk

but it's as good as any to me haha

ya there's no reason things cant be simultaenously tru liek our ancersters may have worshiped and created a pyramid sacrifice culture (maya) and stuff and also this could be the case aswell

i'm not saying stuff is right or wrong

it also would explain why that other guy saw all kinds of wierd stuff if he touched these sites because if ur psychic and a lot of ppl lived and died and had psychic moments and stuff and there was giant 10 mile lava lakes on earth creating hell mythologies

u probably dont need me to tell u this stuff

i just see it all intuitively i know a lot of stuff i cant cite or remember the sources because even contemperoray things are bieng lost at a rapid rate even with the intnernet and books

starkind
09-03-2021, 03:36 PM
there's some pueblo ruin in new mexico that is super bad ass with the spirals and secrets (they are like clocks with each layer of the spiral being a time) and it is a giant solarystem wide clock aswell with bigger than human scale construction lines pointing over valleys and stuff that are spot on, its in the middle of no were without a lot of habitation and almost like the 'american version of the vatican' from back then

idk if they were built at the 3k bc timeline and i'm pretty sure they were much later, however that'd be a great reason for people to be tracking things and facinated with this stuff

Jibartik
09-03-2021, 03:37 PM
It's cool that we live in a time (literally today and the last month and the next few months) where we are making grand new discoveries about the great pyramid.

Ny7K2AoVuug

starkind
09-03-2021, 03:38 PM
ya u have me nerding out bigtime i play to much video games to keep track of all this stuff so ur really makin me happy by sharing links

Jibartik
09-03-2021, 03:41 PM
This guy made a hour and a half long documentary like 9 months ago where he basically came clean that he thinks that the pyramids were actually tombs.

But since then this new discovery challenges some of the reasons he decided to go with that theory, so it's exciting to see where he goes with it.

He admits that he started the channel because he wanted to find out the alien truth, but over the years, hunting for it he has become disillusioned with the idea and believes in the more traditional mainstream theories about Egypt.. but he is always willing to keep digging in hopes that he finds something.

I like that he has such a skeptical but open minded approach. And now with all these new discoveries that he is involved in, it really gets me excited about it all that he'll end up being back in the, hey it could be aliens camp.

starkind
09-03-2021, 10:48 PM
Looks like a mushroom cloud. A symbol like 5 or bomb to the left. And a silhouette like what was left at Hiroshima where ppl were against a wall and the hard radiation outlined them. Or a depiction of that. Maybe a survivor of a nuclear holocaust crawled in there and scratched it with their dying breath or something.

Could also be a supervolcano or something hovering over a pyramid like structure.

It's a real shame we don't have modern imagery.

Or its all that remains of what was erased, excavated or pillaged from there by Nazi or other Europeans. I believe some fairly famous scientists, inventors, and influential westerners had visited prior to the 1930s.

Anyway. Pretty neat, thx for sharing. It all makes me think of the opening scene of the 5th element.

Azim! Light!

starkind
09-03-2021, 10:56 PM
Could also just be left over from a fire or torch laid down. Or something else metal and rusty that was stored in there once long ago. It's kinda weird the loops are on the inside as well.

starkind
09-04-2021, 12:05 AM
Aten,

Adam,

Atom?

imperiouskitten
09-04-2021, 12:20 AM
when u triple poast, it still takes up alot of room even tho ignored :(

starkind
09-04-2021, 12:22 AM
Shrug 🙍*♀️

starkind
09-04-2021, 12:47 AM
https://i.imgur.com/U00Jt5D.jpg

blindedsoul
09-05-2021, 02:14 PM
Forms of storing energy through immense pressure are awesome, there are examples of that in Greenland for instance using lake storage.

Another great method that is rarely being implemented is using mirrors to point the sunlight at solar panels, ultimately with the right configuration and good mechanics it is possible to create much more power off a solar panel but the technicalities of it are immense and far reaching as their impact.

Ex solar farm in texas has one of the few working examples of this (pointing mirrors at a solar panel to generate more electricity with less technologically advanced surface area.