Climate Change
The New Green Deal
No Borders
Black Lives Matter

LoL here is Mad lib
http://www.redkid.net/cgi-bin/madlibs/lettertotveditor.pl

How dumb can network Mass Media.be? They cancel a Systematic Oppressive
show such as "I'll Be a Monkey's Uncle Joe" and
replace it with another one of those Gender Spectrum.reality shows.
Why don't they take all those Omnisexual.TV executives, put
them on a desert country with no borders, and leave them there to become Woke!
Signed: a Whitewash.Viewer

Believe me, television is going to the Privilege Class.I can't
believe the The New Green Deal.they're dishing out. What's being offered to
the Systematic Oppressive public is truly mind-Gender Molding.
Signed: A Disenchanted Climate Changer

I think today's sitcoms are just as Feminist.as the golden
Black Lives Matter.of the past. What needs to be eliminated is the
Misogynist.laugh from those practicing Critical Race Theory.
Signed: A Confirmed Couch Quiltbag

Jibartik
09-03-2021, 03:44 PM
Some people like to remind you you're low so you remember how kind they are. 😛

https://i.imgur.com/EzvY4zs.png

Bardp1999
09-03-2021, 03:57 PM
super drugs more like it

Ooloo
09-03-2021, 04:07 PM
Jeff Goldblum isn't black enough, let's cancel jurassic park

Whale biologist
09-03-2021, 04:28 PM
Jeff Goldblum isn't black enough, let's cancel jurassic park

It never occurred to me that he was black.

I guess I don't see color. :)

Jibartik
09-03-2021, 04:34 PM
It never occurred to me that he was black.

I guess I don't see color. :)

Yeah it's pretty obvious if look at him knowing it. (https://static01.nyt.com/images/2015/06/16/us/17SPOKANE2/17SPOKANE2-superJumbo.jpg)

imperiouskitten
09-03-2021, 07:54 PM
FDh661mkHZs

Tunabros
09-03-2021, 08:26 PM
super drugs more like it

unsunghero
09-03-2021, 10:09 PM
Personally I think it’s bad business to allow political discussion at the workplace and to represent a political position with your business

Get woke go broke is definitely NOT a hard and fast rule. It is possible to get woke get rich. And bad publicity is still better than no publicity

But after an initial bad publicity rush from presenting a political position (which helps growth), the fallout of losing UP TO (may be none at all) 50% customer base just doesn’t seem worth the risk

But I’m not a business major, just how I’ve seen things play out. Then again apple, Netflix, chick fil a doin just fine

imperiouskitten
09-03-2021, 11:09 PM
I once frequented a workplace where there was a men's mail-in catalogue Bible study about honing your Christian Masculinity in the conference room every week. hosted by the owner and attended by 9 of 11 penis owning employees after work. I Shit you Not

unsunghero
09-03-2021, 11:19 PM
I once frequented a workplace where there was a men's mail-in catalogue Bible study about honing your Christian Masculinity in the conference room every week. hosted by the owner and attended by 9 of 11 penis owning employees after work. I Shit you Not

lol damn, that's extreme

My workplace in behavioral health is like 90% (or higher, I'm actually only aware of one other conservative there besides me, but I'm sure there's a few in the closet) liberal. So this means when Trump was pres I got to listen to "Can you believe what that racist mysoginist is doing NOW? OMG!" conversations on the daily. I'm sitting here quietly like "yeahh...screw that guy" cause I ain't getting fired lol

There's only a few employees that know I'm conservative such as my work partner who is actually more progressive than most of the lefties here. He's also smarter, more successful and a better debater than myself and nearly every leftist I've met online (can't say on the more successful part for sure compared to people online, but he did just buy a 1mil dollar home at 25). But although we hang out, have great times at parties, have gone to concerts and moshed and shit, there's some debates I cannot have with him even. Certain topics he will become furious to the point of a potential fight. I've never lost my cool like that from a discussion/debate

imperiouskitten
09-03-2021, 11:46 PM
sounds like ur into this young thang ;)

unsunghero
09-04-2021, 12:09 AM
sounds like ur into this young thang ;)

I’m actually terrible when it comes to age I think he’s only 10yrs younger, so 27

Naw, just one of my better IRL friends. I don’t think he presents winning positions either during political debates we’ve had. He just has a deep offhand knowledge of almost everything. Only clinician I’ve ever seen in 14 years who doesn’t take notes, just memorizes everything including the med lists and dates of treatment of multiple people in a day (even being able to recall those days later) Given time to do research I’ve presented a better position (in my opinion), but without that prep I don’t have much of a chance, and a lot of our debates about politics in news is on the fly

imperiouskitten
09-04-2021, 12:18 AM
you should send me some dox, sounds like he actually studies the charts =O i need someone like that in the northwest here

starkind
09-04-2021, 12:26 AM
Sounds gay af 2 me

unsunghero
09-04-2021, 12:33 AM
Sounds gay af 2 me

That’s this culture’s influence. Hence why there’s this push to position or see male friendships in stories, movies, cartoons, tv shows as gay

But if that turns your crank, imagine away :)

Edit: years ago I worked two years on the night shift with an openly gay 50-something year old guy. Went to his parties and listened to him spit some drunken game. Found it flattering, because he was chill and not aggressive about it

starkind
09-04-2021, 12:45 AM
It was like this in the 80s when I was growing up and we made tons of gay ass jokes in the army. So idk. It's less derogatory now tho even when I say it I think.

unsunghero
09-04-2021, 12:55 AM
It was like this in the 80s when I was growing up and we made tons of gay ass jokes in the army. So idk. It's less derogatory now tho even when I say it I think.

Ya for sure, they beat the derogatory nature out of the words, and also I matured. As a teen I definitely had the opinion”I’m ok with gay guys but they better not fucking hit on me!” As I got older I stopped caring/minding, HOWEVER don’t be aggressive about it

There was a time at the gym a while back late at night where what appeared to be a gay dude based on his appearance was aggressively creepy, like working out too close, finding excuses to do suggestive movements, staring. I tend to have a cool head always so I chose to just leave rather than confront (was almost done anyway). But yeah it’s unfortunate that women have to deal with that shit on the daily, and most aren’t 6’0 220 like me if it comes to needing to defend oneself beyond just trying to leave

Homesteaded
09-04-2021, 01:45 AM
Quiltbag

Does one knit a quiltbag for your quilts, or is it a bag made of quilt material that you can use as you see fit?

Mesocyclone
09-04-2021, 06:32 AM
"NY, NJ officials vow to improve extreme weather resilience as Ida death toll rises to 46" in other words, they're doing absolutely nothing. THAT'S WOKE. KNOWING THE TRUTH. ALL I GOTTA SAY IS THATY THEY DONT REALLY CARE ABOUT US.

Mesocyclone
09-04-2021, 06:34 AM
"The future looks bleak for girls in Afghanistan — even those living as boys" THATS FUCKING SICK SHIT.

starkind
09-04-2021, 09:10 AM
46 is a low ball #

as far as afghanistan sorry u live nexto turkey and russia lol