PDA

View Full Version : A Female Only Draft

JurisDictum
09-03-2021, 04:21 AM
Recently there has been some controversy about women being added to the U.S. Armed Services Draft (link (https://freebeacon.com/national-security/democrats-tuck-female-draft-into-defense-bill/)). The obvious extension of US feminist ideology, is a military where women are represented roughly proportional to the population. Especially in an era where women can preform just as well in the vast majority of military roles as men.

But this doesn't stop this policy from shocking the shit out of some people:
"I think I'm speaking on behalf of millions of fathers across the country when I say I don’t want my daughters drafted into the next military conflict," Schilling said. "To conscript them into the military and put them on the frontlines is a nightmare."
"I support our military’s efforts to offer more opportunities for women who want to volunteer to serve," Wicker said in July. "But when I think of my own daughters and granddaughters, I could not in good conscience support an amendment that would compel their military service."

It's not ok to be compelled to die for your country if your a girl!? Why the hell not? They are taking a lot of the good jobs these days. Women are not supposed to be held back in anyway for being a woman. Well, all this new freedom comes at a cost ladies. Either go to college, pump out kids, or get drafted.

IMO the policy doesn't go far enough. We need compulsory service for the female population in the U.S. It isn't necessary for the male population, we get enough volunteers to do what the female population isn't as prime at.

Only 17% of the Military is currently women. We need a vast increase in female enlistment to realize a military more representative of the U.S. population. Meanwhile, women in the United States need discipline and direction. A lot of women have problems being too timid in professional settings and lead to a shortage of females in leadership positions. Military background has been shown to help people become more forceful and competent in this regard. It will nip the problem with fatness in the bud.

In addition, women have problems working together as well as men do. Office bullying is always disproportionately female on female. Women are always competitive with one another -- but are unable to openly process this among themselves the way men do. So it comes out in sick twisted and/or passive aggressive ways.

Military training should do a lot to teach women to work together as a team. And also get used to the fact the world doesn't revolve around them. Therefore, they are less likely to end up like these old out of it boomer bitches. You know -- that cunt obliviously in everyone's way in the middle of the store isle.

I just think if they were in the military -- they would be a little more apt at not being a California roadblock in every grocery store.

Toxigen
09-03-2021, 06:25 AM
its simple

women cant handle combat - they just aren't physically nor mentally cut out for it...no amount of training can change it

keep them in the rear with the gear to appease the SJWs and nothing more

Ooloo
09-03-2021, 07:51 AM
Men and women are different, they aren't interchangeable accross every domain. It's really pretty simple.

There are three possibilities: Women are either better at war, exactly the same at war, or worse at war. Given that they are biologically weaker than men physically, they are likely worse at war, and you want the strongest military possible. Simple simple, baddabing, issue settled.

Gravydoo II
09-03-2021, 08:15 AM
Female snipers killed thousands of germans. Would be hilarious if a female beat you to death in some drunken/drug fueled incident at your local bar. You guys ought to challenge a pro fighter thats female, i mean since you're all snipers and berserker warriors.

Ooloo
09-03-2021, 08:33 AM
Female snipers killed thousands of germans. Would be hilarious if a female beat you to death in some drunken/drug fueled incident at your local bar. You guys ought to challenge a pro fighter thats female, i mean since you're all snipers and berserker warriors.

Oh, some specific individual women are stronger than some specific individual men? I had no idea.

We're talking about averages, because the military is comprised of hundreds of thousands of people, not two people. You don't understand how statistics and per capita work.

The number 1 ranked female tennis player would get destroyed by a male highschool student. This is why it is so unfair to have transgender women (biological men) competing in women's sports. The trans agenda is going to basically erase female athletic achievement.

And btw I'm not against female soldiers, provided they can pass all the same physical and mental tests the male recruits can. I mean seriously, why do you think there are weight divisions in MMA? This tells you everything you need to know.

Also "would be hilarious if somebody beat you to death" is not a good phrase to put out there when trying to not appear psychotic. Seriously man let go of your anger, it's creepy.

Cecily
09-03-2021, 08:58 AM
Humans are tool users. Women are better at using tools.

Whale biologist
09-03-2021, 09:00 AM
There are three possibilities: Women are either better at war, exactly the same at war, or worse at war. Given that they are biologically weaker than men physically, they are likely worse at war, and you want the strongest military possible. Simple simple, baddabing, issue settled.

This meme(based on true events!) says you are mistaken about the rigors of modern warfare.

https://i.imgur.com/F611OBC.png

Anyway, a lady draft is why the ERA failed to get ratified.

Ooloo
09-03-2021, 09:06 AM
Well yeah it's largely beep-boop computing now, but it's not 100% beep-boop computing. And when the beep-boop computers get nuked or something, how will combat ensue? Oh yeah hand-to-hand or gun-to-gun. So you're gonna want men.

And again I support female soldiers if that's what they want to do with their lives, provided they can pass the same tests. I don't think that's some kind of radical position.

Whale biologist
09-03-2021, 09:16 AM
And when the beep-boop computers get nuked or something, how will combat ensue?

I think you'd see mass desertions on all sides so it doesn't really matter if ladies can carry a ruck as good.

Ooloo
09-03-2021, 09:21 AM
Yeah that's probably true. Just saying that unless there is a shortage of military personnel, you want men to be filling those roles.

And there are plenty of things women are better at, and women get paid more than men in many fields.

starkind
09-03-2021, 09:27 AM
Women can smash ur head in and stab u with a spear just as efficiently as men.

They on average have more endurance and are more intelligent and crafty, clever as well.

Honestly the only thing males have going for them is an occasional burst of brute strength which is useless 99% of the time. If you're relying on brute strength and numbers you've already lost. The war, w/e.

dabcloud
09-03-2021, 09:35 AM
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/09/10/439190586/marine-corps-study-finds-all-male-combat-units-faster-than-mixed-units?t=1592205846714

Botten
09-03-2021, 09:37 AM
Just draft dodge.

Seriously.

America fights its wars abroad, does not take care of their vets and war torn soldiers are often left dysfunctional in civil society. America simple doesn't do enough for their vets.

With our technology there shouldn't be a need for direct combat.

I am even against providing incentives to recruit new army personnel because it often pushes a mental prowess (that others don't work hard enough) and a ranking & policing order just ends up drives a person to an impersonal political side.

Those who entering in the military often have a hard time adapting outside of that environment. They exhibit the same impressed upon propaganda of those unwilling to adapt to an urban acceptance of others in society.

We spend almost 800 billion and often close to a trillion dollars on military. Much of it wasteful spending. With this wasteful spending might as well keep more off the front line (Men and women).

Mesocyclone
09-03-2021, 09:47 AM
Start a big war and only draft women. That'll take care of the global overpopulation and get us perpetually under 500 million. Maybe the vaccine can make everyone gay in case any women make it back from combat.

Jibartik
09-03-2021, 10:01 AM
Send all boys and girls to the trenches.

Toxigen
09-03-2021, 10:21 AM
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2015/09/10/439190586/marine-corps-study-finds-all-male-combat-units-faster-than-mixed-units?t=1592205846714

Multiple reasons for this outside of just being more physically capable,

A big part of the equation is that men will tend to compensate / compromise in order to protect women from harm...you can't de-wire that feature from the male brain no matter how much training.

Mesocyclone
09-03-2021, 10:22 AM
The fucked up thing is, I was being facetious. I hate war. Wow. You like war. Just draft YOU then.
Can tell you rtards have never been in one.

Jibartik
09-03-2021, 10:33 AM
I dont worry about drafts anymore because my generation was too much of a cuck to start a real war, so now we're old enough that all our children will have to go and fight the war our generation caused.

Also I would like to point out that I personally think that we have been in world war 3 since 2000.

The world has been at war, skrimishes, explosions artillery, boarders change due to conflict in europe, asia, middle east all the world over.

But we've designed a disgusting system where we are able to literally work and play video games while the system that protects us fights constantly in battles all over the world perpetually.

Putin said the soviets fell because the people were too uncomfortable, and all you need to do is keep people just comfortable enough that they dont rebel but not so much that they get too powerful.

It's where we are and where we've been, all the while shooting wars all over the world.

We are all as guilty and complacent.

Mesocyclone
09-03-2021, 10:36 AM
I have started no war Im not guilty. Jesus said to Peter, "Put down the sword".
I am not complacent with murder. All others will receive correction from God.

Jibartik
09-03-2021, 10:40 AM
Im pretty sure sending 30% of your paycheck to Jeffery Dahmer while getting reports of his serial killings would make you culpable in god's or a jury's eyes.

Mesocyclone
09-03-2021, 10:42 AM
Render unto Illuminati what is Illuminati's. Render unto God what is God's.

Jibartik
09-03-2021, 10:44 AM
Fair but maybe that was Satan speaking through the mouths of lairs that were trying to empower their cult by allowing people to join the Jewish religion without cutting the tip of their dicks off so they could also collect money from them.

Whale biologist
09-03-2021, 10:51 AM
I dont worry about drafts anymore because my generation was too much of a cuck to start a real war, so now we're old enough that all our children will have to go and fight the war our generation caused.

Also I would like to point out that I personally think that we have been in world war 3 since 2000.

The world has been at war, skrimishes, explosions artillery, boarders change due to conflict in europe, asia, middle east all the world over.

But we've designed a disgusting system where we are able to literally work and play video games while the system that protects us fights constantly in battles all over the world perpetually.

Putin said the soviets fell because the people were too uncomfortable, and all you need to do is keep people just comfortable enough that they dont rebel but not so much that they get too powerful.

It's where we are and where we've been, all the while shooting wars all over the world.

We are all as guilty and complacent.

You sound demoralized.

Gravydoo II
09-03-2021, 10:52 AM
Women are better at multi-tasking, too. Isnt war kind of a more than one thing going on, type of deal?

Lets hear all your combat experience you're basing this off of.

Its not computers, drones, planes, tanks, trucks, millions of people, ships, submarines, helos, and every other kind of transportation imaginable. Its not coordinating by radio, satellite, and GPS. Its not linking all these things together.. War is just lifting heavy stuff. Girls cant lift heavy stuff, cant war. LOL

As we all know, men are the only ones with an index finger. Men are the only ones who can aim one post through a slot then bend their index finger. Its EXTREMELY hard to do and takes thousands of years of genetic training to accomplish..

Fucking retard, you want to live on a ship with nothing but guys?

My dude, you're fucking gay.

This dude hates sex and women so much, he wouldnt even want to have a female companion in his potential last hours. Thats the gayest thing ive ever heard.. Dude wants to sniff male pheromones for his last breath. LOL

Gravydoo II
09-03-2021, 10:57 AM
Fair but maybe that was Satan speaking through the mouths of lairs that were trying to empower their cult by allowing people to join the Jewish religion without cutting the tip of their dicks off so they could also collect money from them.

real question:

why you worried about dicks being cut or not???

Just stop man.

starkind
09-03-2021, 10:57 AM
most of the survivors of horrific apocoltypic catestrophe are women and children and the unborn in their wooms anyway so no matter what ya'll decide these lil runts of our little ribbity rib cloning experiement to look sexy to the aliens are the scrappiest bitches around

does not matter what u do they will still be the only survivors after all the dumb dumbs try to stop a bullet or nuke or astoroid or plague with their oversized brow ridges and neck breaking double thick skullplates. which are in all reality a waste of resources and energy biologically octopus have zero hard and boney bits and they are the scariest motherfuckers and bitches on the planet

Jibartik
09-03-2021, 10:58 AM
You sound demoralized.

Just a reminder that we had 100 days of national riots and one that invaded the capitol that the non demoralized (https://c.tenor.com/JWofPiMcdbcAAAAC/sarcasm-sign.gif) people are saying was an actual coop of the united states.

Pretty sure my point that we're all demoralized stands. :o

starkind
09-03-2021, 10:59 AM
female raiders in wow are miles beyond male raiders

for every 10 female raiders only like 3 really suck and can't pull their weight were as like 7 out of 10 male raiders are total retards lol

(notice i'm distiguising biology from gender with this one)

Whale biologist
09-03-2021, 11:00 AM
Just a reminder that we had 100 days of national riots and one that invaded the capitol that the non demoralized (https://c.tenor.com/JWofPiMcdbcAAAAC/sarcasm-sign.gif) people are saying was an actual coop of the united states.

Pretty sure my point that we're all demoralized stands. :o

Morale, not moral.

Jibartik
09-03-2021, 11:02 AM
real question:

why you worried about dicks being cut or not???

Just stop man.

because the jewish religion required the tips of your dick to be cut off, so though it was the most popular religion in the busiest part of the world, people were like, "nah ill pass"

Then a new cult comes around and says, hey you can have all the benefits of being a jew, but the ONLY difference is, you dont have to follow those laws that require cutting the tip of your dick off.

What is it that you have against brains, educations, history? Just stop man.

JurisDictum
09-03-2021, 11:09 AM
Yeah that's probably true. Just saying that unless there is a shortage of military personnel, you want men to be filling those roles.

And there are plenty of things women are better at, and women get paid more than men in many fields.

Special forces are what we use for anything that is at all likely to end in hand to hand combat. They don't need more drafted people for their ranks, they just scrape the top preforming tier of volunteer males -- that works fine from what I can tell.

If we could get all the shit on camera -- these guys would be like famous football players or UFC fighters. Its not a general population thing, its a best of the best sort of deal. So they should be at least interested enough to volunteer on their own volition.

Most military jobs are quickly becoming a mix of labor and white collar desk work. The mix of which depends on your job. Cyber security, drone pilot, logistics, cooking, cleaning, maintenance. Women can do all this shit.

And they total will if you just pass the damn law. Women are pushovers and will generally do what people expect them to do. They are likely more fit for a lot of these BS jobs.

Whale biologist
09-03-2021, 11:09 AM
Gravy: war really isn't about physical strength anymore
Jib: The Jews stole my foreskin.

starkind
09-03-2021, 11:11 AM
Someone better acknowledge how much better at video games females are.

Gravydoo II
09-03-2021, 11:14 AM
because the jewish religion required the tips of your dick to be cut off, so though it was the most popular religion in the busiest part of the world, people were like, "nah ill pass"

Then a new cult comes around and says, hey you can have all the benefits of being a jew, but the ONLY difference is, you dont have to follow those laws that require cutting the tip of your dick off.

What is it that you have against brains, educations, history? Just stop man.

Yeah but like, its their dick. They should be FORCED to do it..? How about no. People are allowed to be whatever they want without having to mutilate their dicks. Why stop there? Why dont we cut the clits off little girls when they become Jewish or whatever? Why dont we hack off our nipples, too?

Yeah. You know I love you but come on man. Making a rule that says "we need that pp skin or you cant join" sounds awful CULTISH to me.

I wonder how many geniuses we lost in history because of this practice. How many times could we have cured cancer or black plague, but that guy died/was never born, cause his great great great grand pappy snipped off the end of his dick, got infected, cause pee comes out of there which is full of bacteria/waste, then died.

Pro-life.

Gravydoo II
09-03-2021, 11:18 AM
Gravy: war really isn't about physical strength anymore
Jib: The Jews stole my foreskin.

I spit my fucking drink out lolololol

starkind
09-03-2021, 11:24 AM
I wish someone preformed SRS on me when I was like 5 months old tbqvfh it would have been amazing probably

Gatordash
09-03-2021, 11:24 AM
I think we have just all been taught the rhetoric in school and society so many times that people now just believe that we are all the same/equal AND that we are all special/unique individuals. People actually believe both without realizing they are saying the exact opposite and just apply the one that fits their cause at the moment.

starkind
09-03-2021, 11:25 AM
in my moms school they fake loaded real vintage revolutionary rifles and aimed them at eachother and the people who finished loading first were the 'survivors' of the ficitonal civil war battle (also this was a poor school)

our civilization has fallen incredibly far from that point

Mblake1981
09-03-2021, 11:40 AM
our civilization has fallen incredibly far from that point

Your stockings are running.

myrddraal
09-03-2021, 12:14 PM
Damn first you want to outlaw abortions, then only send the women to war?

Jibartik
09-03-2021, 12:18 PM
ironic that the masses are like, "stop talking about the dick tip cutting part and lets just talk about abortion and drafts and other things only jews were allowed to talk about back when it required dick tip cutting!"

people dont change

pink grapefruit
09-03-2021, 12:38 PM
Anymore we’re just going on about controversial topics in an effort to upset one another :P

The human condition sure is somethin’

I used to hang out with this guy that would not shut up about his circumcision. He was really torn up over it; saying he would never enjoy sex and had violent fantasies of hurting the doctor who performed it.

Jibartik
09-03-2021, 12:44 PM
If humans were on earth for 50,000 years and behaved the same the entire time and the only difference between us now and us 50,000 years ago is we have iphones...

do you think the creators of this experiment are like, "See. I told u it was nature over nurture."

unsunghero
09-03-2021, 12:47 PM
POP QUIZ:

How many women have become Navy Seals in the USA like in the movie GI Jane?

unsunghero
09-03-2021, 12:49 PM
POP QUIZ:

How many women have become Navy Seals in the USA like in the movie GI Jane?

*Bzzzt!*

Too late, the answer is 0

Whale biologist
09-03-2021, 12:52 PM
I haven't seen that movie. Does she take her top off? 🤔

unsunghero
09-03-2021, 12:55 PM
I apparently can’t be drafted because I have completely fallen arches on both feet (when I walk through a puddle, my footprints look like duck feet, there’s no arch swoop on the sides)

Apparently this means I can’t march long distances. But I’ve done the 22 for 22 march, a fundraising event where I marched 22 miles with military members to raise money and awareness about veteran suicide. I had far less leg problems than many others marching there

And I’ve done timed distance runs of 13 miles no problem. I would have no problem being drafted. One of my grandpa’s served in the army, the other in the navy. I would love to be able to serve my country if called upon

unsunghero
09-03-2021, 12:57 PM
I haven't seen that movie. Does she take her top off? ��

I barely remember it but I think no. She’s still super hot even with the shaved head. But of course her body doesn’t match the physical feats SEALS are required to do

If there eventually is a woman who can pass the physical requirements, she ain’t gonna look like your typical woman, at least her body won’t. She def won’t be no GI Jane lookin gal lol

Jibartik
09-03-2021, 12:59 PM
I have an idea, lets get the people divided and arguing about drafts so we can convince them both that we need drafts.

Whale biologist
09-03-2021, 01:01 PM
I barely remember it but I think no. She’s still super hot even with the shaved head. But of course her body doesn’t match the physical feats SEALS are required to do

If there eventually is a woman who can pass the physical requirements, she ain’t gonna look like your typical woman, at least her body won’t. She def won’t be no GI Jane lookin gal lol

Shame. Is it BUDS they go to? Like a 90% fail rate for males anyway I think.

Mesocyclone
09-03-2021, 01:01 PM
They think war is OK, so long as THEY don't have to fight in them.

unsunghero
09-03-2021, 01:09 PM
Shame. Is it BUDS they go to? Like a 90% fail rate for males anyway I think.

Not sure what does them in, but I know who COULD pass the seals test if they wanted

These girls, in this video. I’m 90% sure if they had time to train and the info about what the test involved, they could pass, both physical and mental

I consider the elite CrossFit female competitors as some of the toughest girls on the planet. Are they natural though? Ehhhh

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rUNr6_CdZ0M

Jibartik
09-03-2021, 01:12 PM
https://i.imgur.com/QHYU1nn.png

starkind
09-03-2021, 01:13 PM
femeles deserve all opportunities to get into valhalla as meles

Jibartik
09-03-2021, 01:14 PM
"see, I told you they would all kill each other if we left them in charge the same way we make them kill each other when we were in charge, lets hit the reset button and go back to ruling them and playing with them like little playthings."

starkind
09-03-2021, 01:15 PM

u can fix this with jesus, eating right, genetic manipulation and exercise imo (the arch thing)

maybe its 2 late for u but i had similair problems, but i fixed it and superceded my limitations ages ago (could run miles in heals nps)

the worst part of having a limitation is belieiving in it being unchangeable and immutable and at some point it does lock in but most people before their 20's can change everything about themselves as much as they want with the right energy and intentions and a lot of the mass media and bullshit out there is to decieve people and lock them in and sell them solutions when all they had to do was stand outside in t he sun and worship

p.s. dna has some qualities of a radio and a clock so get right

starkind
09-03-2021, 01:16 PM
"see, I told you they would all kill each other if we left them in charge the same way we make them kill each other when we were in charge, lets hit the reset button and go back to ruling them and playing with them like little playthings."

:p

Whale biologist
09-03-2021, 01:20 PM
Not sure what does them in

Ah it was this I was thinking of

Before graduating BUD/s, they must successfully pass “drown-proofing” which is a series of swim challenges that must be completed without the use of their hands or feet — which are tied together.

Nope nope nope :p

unsunghero
09-03-2021, 01:22 PM
Ah it was this I was thinking of

Nope nope nope :p

Lol ya I heard o that one before

Botten
09-03-2021, 01:23 PM
*Bzzzt!*

Too late, the answer is 0

... not exactly...

A year ago, a female soldier became the first woman to complete the Army’s elite Special Forces course and join one of the all-male Green Beret teams

and Jul 15 of this year..
For the first time, a female sailor has successfully completed the grueling 37-week training course to become a Naval Special Warfare combatant-craft crewman — the boat operators who transport Navy SEALs and conduct their own classified missions at sea.

But, no women has successfully completed Marine special operations training.

Jibartik
09-03-2021, 01:34 PM
I honestly dont see the purpouse in equality if we have seperate sports for men and woman.

Even the special Olympics pits a guy missing 1 arm against a guy missing 2 legs in a footrace.

unsunghero
09-03-2021, 01:35 PM
... not exactly...

A year ago, a female soldier became the first woman to complete the Army’s elite Special Forces course and join one of the all-male Green Beret teams

and Jul 15 of this year..
For the first time, a female sailor has successfully completed the grueling 37-week training course to become a Naval Special Warfare combatant-craft crewman — the boat operators who transport Navy SEALs and conduct their own classified missions at sea.

But, no women has successfully completed Marine special operations training.

Interesting, did not know that

Mesocyclone
09-03-2021, 01:37 PM
I'm a ranger. It took no training whatsoever i just created and hit PLAY.

starkind
09-03-2021, 01:37 PM
well to be fair there probably are a lot less women trying out for the big league and so your not gonna see very many pass even in the next 100 years

what is wrong with giving them the opportunity though?

it just sucks if we lower standards because of it, which imo is bullshit

however, both males and females who can't make the cut and meet the standards required to be badass shouldn't be granted the privilages on merit of the best of the best of the best sir

liek muggles should be muggles in this regard (regardless of sex and gender), those opportunities and such are only there for those who can pass the test and that is only the bare minimum of what they should expect when in reality life and death is much harder than some 40 mile ruckmarch in bare feet or w/e eating bugs or holding ur breath for 2 minutes.

Whale biologist
09-03-2021, 01:39 PM
I'm a ranger. It took no training whatsoever i just created and hit PLAY.

Last of a ragged House, long bereft of Lordship. :rolleyes:

unsunghero
09-03-2021, 01:40 PM
well to be fair there probably are a lot less women trying out for the big league and so your not gonna see very many pass even in the next 100 years

what is wrong with giving them the opportunity though?

it just sucks if we lower standards because of it, which imo is bullshit

however, both males and females who can't make the cut and meet the standards required to be badass shouldn't be granted the privilages on merit of the best of the best of the best sir

liek muggles should be muggles in this regard, those opportunities and such are only there for those who can pass the test and that is only the bare minimum of what they should expect when in reality life and death is much harder than some 40 mile ruckmarch or holding ur breath for 2 minutes.

Yeah I’m with ya on the letting them try and not lowering standards. The standards are based around combat situations, to lower them is to put everyone else there at risk

Patriam1066
09-03-2021, 05:02 PM
its simple

women cant handle combat - they just aren't physically nor mentally cut out for it...no amount of training can change it

keep them in the rear with the gear to appease the SJWs and nothing more

In the event of total war, women must be pregnant to provide the next generation of soldiers

See: Roman history

JurisDictum
09-03-2021, 06:18 PM
The West has always had a limited imagination when it comes to the role of women. Societies in the rural amazon jungle don't have much compared to us. But they did have one thing, cocaine. Coca leaves are everywhere which lead to another key cultural innovation: fucking up.

Make women do all the farm work and daily necessary labor while you sleep off your coca leaf induced hangover. Just in time to wake up and get loaded with they guys again the next night.

My point is not that we should make women go to work all day while we hang out and play video games on cocaine. That would be awesome, but its not my point.

My point is that women will always be able to do way more then they pretend they are capable of. As long as they are pushed to do so. And they are pushed by the societal pressures created and maintained by the men around them.

Ooloo
09-03-2021, 06:21 PM
If societies were better maintained by women than men, there would be more of them. It's basic evolution. I'm not sure why women aren't satisfied being the literal bearers and engines of human life. I wish I could have a kid, but I can't cause I'm a dude. That's not fair!

imperiouskitten
09-03-2021, 07:20 PM
what's this I hear about the ole snippity snip *suck* ahh

Baler
09-03-2021, 07:22 PM
JurisDictum & imperiouskitten are boyfriends.

Note, I don't care they're adults do what they want. Just stating for the record.

@Ooloo they simply wont get it.

imperiouskitten
09-03-2021, 07:23 PM
baler mad. u said u'd fite him for me :)
remember? and or thx for keeping word :)

*reclines*

Baler
09-03-2021, 07:28 PM
I'm not mad, you're mad.

:(

imperiouskitten
09-03-2021, 07:31 PM
im mad nice wit it

Homesteaded
09-04-2021, 01:53 AM
What a foolish debate. Everyone knows men are expendable and women are to be protected. Regardless of ability in physical combat, women need to live to carry on the genes. Next question...

Ooloo
09-04-2021, 01:55 AM
The patriarchy is preventing me from being run over by a tank

Blingy
09-05-2021, 12:12 PM
Do none of you watch ANW? https://www.americanninjawarriornation.com/2021/8/24/22639797/american-ninja-warriors-season-13-2021-national-finalists-rookies-teens

Although most of the finalists are men it would be foolish to say Flex Labreck and Meagan can't keep up.

Danth
09-05-2021, 02:03 PM
When I was in police academy the women weren't required to be able to do the same amount of physical training or run the same times as the men were. I asked the commander if the criminals were going to run slower for women police officers. All it got me was chewed out.

The draft is definitely a can of worms, especially after Viet Nam. Let's hope for the good of everyone it remains dormant and strictly an academic question.

Danth

Thorgrimm
09-05-2021, 02:08 PM
What a foolish debate. Everyone knows men are expendable and women are to be protected. Regardless of ability in physical combat, women need to live to carry on the genes. Next question...

Spoken like a true Simp

unsunghero
09-05-2021, 02:14 PM
Do none of you watch ANW? https://www.americanninjawarriornation.com/2021/8/24/22639797/american-ninja-warriors-season-13-2021-national-finalists-rookies-teens

Although most of the finalists are men it would be foolish to say Flex Labreck and Meagan can't keep up.

My cousin who's really into fitness follows that show. I've definitely seen it

Women tend to excel in sports such as rock climbing due to having less body weight on average leading to a more stable center of mass. When clinging to a wall by one's fingertips that's make or break

I'd like to see someone like The Rock or Larry Wheels try a difficult ninja warrior course. They could probably brute strength through a lot of it, but their high body weight is going to be holding them back a ton (no pun intended). They would never be the best at it

I've done this famous course in flagstaff (it scales up in difficulty with the Black color course as the most difficult, similar to black diamond skiing), and I found it EXTREMELY challenging at 220lbs. People who were lighter but still tone seemed to be having a much easier time. This video is paused during one of the parts of the black course (this is not my video) https://youtu.be/y-AWmy_qGKk?t=726

blindedsoul
09-05-2021, 02:23 PM
While I support equality amongst genders this would be really hard to uphold in the current American justice system, as it would need to follow through with sentences on women for going awol / draft dodging.

This is the same system that consistently gives much harsher sentences to men for the same crimes and heavily advantages women in custody disputes/ commutes sentences for them.

That being said a draft and world war 3 sounds really bad for both male and female alike to me.
This is a global community that is heavily nuclearized and with the middle east having nations like Pakistan with water scarcity and nukes.

End the draft is my vote imo and if we are going to allow military subcontracting that it should be a one of a plethora of national jobs programs with training and great pay (Potential to get shot at should pay well... imo). (my preference but military subcontracting is a nasty beast with very little accountability which accountability is what I want)

Very welcome to input

Thorgrimm
09-05-2021, 02:25 PM
IYaRQKF0mpk

unsunghero
09-05-2021, 02:34 PM
This is the same system that consistently gives much harsher sentences to men for the same crimes and heavily advantages women in custody disputes/ commutes sentences for them.

True and true, although I've heard concessions made on past mistakes of granting custody to mothers who on paper were in a worse position than the dad but got custody solely due to their gender

This is anecdotal, but the system is trying to correct somewhat. I get stuck in the middle of custody disputes frequently when providing behavioral health services, with moms or dads (very obviously sometimes) coaching their kids on saying they are suicidal when they have to go to mom's/dad's or manipulating behavioral health services in order to make the kid look mentally unhealthy due to the other parent's influence. It's twisted shit, and we but more importantly the kid gets stuck in the middle. Anyway, long story short, based on anecdotal feedback it seems the courts are looking at custody disputes more objectively these days, at least the ones I am hearing about, and not being so biased by gender

blindedsoul
09-05-2021, 03:04 PM
My g/f has a story of a family member (uncle or stl a father) he was in a custody dispute, the mother ran with the child across state lines 1k+ miles away and STILL got custody of the child.

She also contacted the family that was renting to the father and adamantly demanded they void their rental agreement mid contract to "make him look unstable and without a home"

The US custody system is sick

The woman took the child and fled the state and still got custody that would NEVER happen for a man

unsunghero
09-05-2021, 03:20 PM
My g/f has a story of a family member (uncle or stl a father) he was in a custody dispute, the mother ran with the child across state lines 1k+ miles away and STILL got custody of the child.

She also contacted the family that was renting to the father and adamantly demanded they void their rental agreement mid contract to "make him look unstable and without a home"

The US custody system is sick

The woman took the child and fled the state and still got custody that would NEVER happen for a man

Plus parents are sick too. The things they will do to try to screw over the other parent sometimes has no limits. Even just constantly shit-talking the other parent can be really damaging to a kid. I have to tread carefully because it’s not my place, but I try to often make a suggestion that even though a parent knows the other parent is shit-talking them to their little kid, it’s best to try to be the bigger person and not fight fire with fire. That’s still the kids mom (or dad), and it’s not good for a 10 year old to hear every day that his mom is a lying whore, etc

The other way I see parents win custody disputes is to just be the cool parent, the friend parent, the parent that has no expectations or consequences. This works great for kids that are 13+ because past 13 the kid has a very large say in court as to where they go. And there is never going to be a 14 year old with the maturity to say “yknow what I really love about dad’s (or mom’s) is that they expect me to do chores and be responsible, and have appropriate consequences when I make bad choices”. Nope. Kids will always pick the path of least resistance, so if you want to win your custody dispute with your teen, be the cool parent, be the no rules parent :(

hobart
09-05-2021, 03:46 PM
If we had said fuck islamic law 20+ years ago and trained/armed the Afghani women instead of the thier cowardly husbands, they'd be giving the Taliban and the other radicals hell right now.

We should have given the women the guns and put their bitch-ass husbands in the burkas and sent them home to cook and clean.

It's not a wrestling match. Women belong in combat as much as any man. I'd argue women often have more to fight for too.

Baler
09-05-2021, 03:47 PM
The feminists who started their movement would be ashamed of so many things
They fought so you could vote not show your butthole on OnlyFans

I laughed.

starkind
09-05-2021, 06:06 PM
True and true, although I've heard concessions made on past mistakes of granting custody to mothers who on paper were in a worse position than the dad but got custody solely due to their gender

This is anecdotal, but the system is trying to correct somewhat. I get stuck in the middle of custody disputes frequently when providing behavioral health services, with moms or dads (very obviously sometimes) coaching their kids on saying they are suicidal when they have to go to mom's/dad's or manipulating behavioral health services in order to make the kid look mentally unhealthy due to the other parent's influence. It's twisted shit, and we but more importantly the kid gets stuck in the middle. Anyway, long story short, based on anecdotal feedback it seems the courts are looking at custody disputes more objectively these days, at least the ones I am hearing about, and not being so biased by gender

If neither parents responsible, and trust me neither are if they permit themselves to get into this scenario. It's time for both parents to lose custody and the child to go to a state academy where they enjoy a pogrom to enable better choice making than the parents.

Tunabros
09-05-2021, 06:38 PM
nice afro samurai picture OP

man of culture

Baler
09-05-2021, 07:39 PM
man of culture

wwww笑い

unsunghero
09-05-2021, 07:52 PM
If neither parents responsible, and trust me neither are if they permit themselves to get into this scenario. It's time for both parents to lose custody and the child to go to a state academy where they enjoy a pogrom to enable better choice making than the parents.

Yeah, but it's not a great outcome no matter which way it goes. Some foster parents are just as terrible, some are beyond that and abusive/perpetrators, all group homes are overloaded, and some are terrible (some are good though)

I forget what % of systems kids (GH or foster care) statistically end up being homeless/unemployed but it's always been a scary high %. The systems aren't great and on top of that you have all the mental fallout from abandonment and trauma

One of the best things about the system IMO is the YAP (which I hope every state has a version of), the Young Adult Program. If you grow up in CPS care the state will help transition you into independent living at 18+ by covering rent on first apartment, college tuition, etc. Absolutely brilliant program

Arteker
09-05-2021, 07:59 PM
Women are better at multi-tasking, too. Isnt war kind of a more than one thing going on, type of deal?

Lets hear all your combat experience you're basing this off of.

Its not computers, drones, planes, tanks, trucks, millions of people, ships, submarines, helos, and every other kind of transportation imaginable. Its not coordinating by radio, satellite, and GPS. Its not linking all these things together.. War is just lifting heavy stuff. Girls cant lift heavy stuff, cant war. LOL

As we all know, men are the only ones with an index finger. Men are the only ones who can aim one post through a slot then bend their index finger. Its EXTREMELY hard to do and takes thousands of years of genetic training to accomplish..

Fucking retard, you want to live on a ship with nothing but guys?

My dude, you're fucking gay.

This dude hates sex and women so much, he wouldnt even want to have a female companion in his potential last hours. Thats the gayest thing ive ever heard.. Dude wants to sniff male pheromones for his last breath. LOL
16 years on the spanish army, been on kosovo , irak and afganistan, few trips to africa watching albinos gettin hacked to pieces to sell their bodyparts.
Been with 4 women on the field, and the sad truth is they could just not keep up ,Maybe they can work as pilots, mechanics, engineers and many others roles,
But as a simple grunt ? no they just cannot .

Can they work as a irregular force, sniper long etc? indeed , but as frontline unit they just fall apart in elesss than a week.

u just need to watch what happened on football or soccer where female elite teams played agaisnt junior teams of teens of 15-16 years old .They get eaten alive

Baler
09-05-2021, 08:00 PM
Hundreds of years of evolution can't be changed just because someone's feelings are hurt.

Here are some interesting number
[List of world records in Olympic weightlifting men & women] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world_records_in_Olympic_weightlifting)

starkind
09-05-2021, 08:05 PM
Yeah, but it's not a great outcome no matter which way it goes. Some foster parents are just as terrible, some are beyond that and abusive/perpetrators, all group homes are overloaded, and some are terrible (some are good though)

I forget what % of systems kids (GH or foster care) statistically end up being homeless/unemployed but it's always been a scary high %. The systems aren't great and on top of that you have all the mental fallout from abandonment and trauma

One of the best things about the system IMO is the YAP (which I hope every state has a version of), the Young Adult Program. If you grow up in CPS care the state will help transition you into independent living at 18+ by covering rent on first apartment, college tuition, etc. Absolutely brilliant program

Conscription into a global mercenary system?

unsunghero
09-05-2021, 08:10 PM
Hundreds of years of evolution can't be changed just because someone's feelings are hurt.

Here are some interesting number
[List of world records in Olympic weightlifting men & women] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_world_records_in_Olympic_weightlifting)

PED's can level the playing field somewhat, but because most PED's act on androgen receptors and men have many times more of these in their body than women, they still will get a bigger benefit. Men biologically also carry less bodyfat on average and on average have a larger frame to build on

So you'd need to have the rule, women + PED's vs men strictly drug tested without. Now that would be interesting...

Nedion
09-10-2021, 12:34 AM
In fact, there are not many women who seek so-called equality and compete with men. It's just that this part is the loudest and we notice them first. I communicate a lot with ladies on various internet (https://www.maturetenders.com/mature-singles.html) resources. People generally ask interesting questions in general chats)) More than 70% of women supported the patriarchal system for family life and personal relationships when this question was asked anonymously. So it goes.

unsunghero
09-10-2021, 12:46 AM
In fact, there are not many women who seek so-called equality and compete with men. It's just that this part is the loudest and we notice them first. I communicate a lot with ladies on various internet (https://www.maturetenders.com/mature-singles.html) resources. People generally ask interesting questions in general chats)) More than 70% of women supported the patriarchal system for family life and personal relationships when this question was asked anonymously. So it goes.

That link goes to a mature dating site. Made a profile to try to find me a sugar momma!

conoutoftrol
09-10-2021, 02:22 AM
Men held down the draft for a long time. The draft should be women only til’ it is even then both can register.

unsunghero
09-10-2021, 02:16 PM

Gravydoo II
09-10-2021, 04:12 PM
16 years on the spanish army, been on kosovo , irak and afganistan, few trips to africa watching albinos gettin hacked to pieces to sell their bodyparts.
Been with 4 women on the field, and the sad truth is they could just not keep up ,Maybe they can work as pilots, mechanics, engineers and many others roles,
But as a simple grunt ? no they just cannot .

Can they work as a irregular force, sniper long etc? indeed , but as frontline unit they just fall apart in elesss than a week.

u just need to watch what happened on football or soccer where female elite teams played agaisnt junior teams of teens of 15-16 years old .They get eaten alive

Fair enough, but there is always exceptions. You saw four. There are currently like a million women in the armed forced. Maybe more than a million. I just find it hard to believe that all women are unfit for combat. You ever seen deck girls? They were not dainty little things. Freeze was a hulking beast of a woman. She could power clean 150lbs on a shifting deck.

Another thing, how many men couldnt keep up in boot camp before you were even deployed?

Alls im sayin is, if you wanna go to the front, you got the balls? You should be given the opportunity. Just like that 5'4" guy was offered in your division. I also heard getting shot is like, really bad, so its not uncommon to see a man dragging/fireman carry another man through a fire fight. If you cant hack it, you cant hack it. You should be given the chance though. Provided you meet quals, etc. You know what I mean.

I already know what you're gonna say, nobody has the right to endanger another human being with their lack of wear with all. I hear you, but if you're never given the chance to prove yourself, like every single man there, isnt that a bit unfair??

One more thing. What was the guys name you looked at every time in your division and said "this guy is going to get someone killed"? That guy was allowed to go along, yes?