PDA

View Full Version : for gods sake meme it

imperiouskitten
08-30-2021, 09:21 AM
https://youtu.be/0eEG5LVXdKo?t=349
yo these mac ads

pls concern troll for this we can make it big. get some of it on jobs.

a bunch of these are past due for cashing in. there's a WHITE > BROWN LOL joke in here too, it's rough stuff

starkind
08-30-2021, 10:36 AM
bangs r great never let them get u down also try different hair colors it's a new age and a new u live it up a lil get loud

had a great chuckle they are pretty funny plus the macboi is kewuuute

Mesocyclone
08-30-2021, 11:16 AM
You don't ever have to do anything for God's sake. He lives forever and never feels pain or sadness. Only mania all the time.

imperiouskitten
08-30-2021, 09:51 PM
my pronouns are she her and i do feel things other than mania. i am manic from bouncing back from a big illness, yes everyone the big balloon is deflated and i am just bouncing with energy. i couldn't sleep :( the big shifts in my guts make all my chemicals very unstable, for instance when that ...material enters back into solution I start getting massive doses of estrogen etc suddenly. So yes I do feel funny, which is proof i feel other things thank you.

why would bangs get me down? you are weird and niggling me. leave me alone. PS i am not hanging out in hair salons, me and my husband are off grid survival warriors living a rather romantical fantasy. i want to bleach it to be honest because i am jealous of Xaanka (and also v aye's) higher born genetics, but its not that high priority. guess im a dyke. male in life still buries his face in my visible abs pretty happily 6+ times a day and has enough nocturnal interest i actually started feeling some pressure (fantasy validation cheevment) so i am feeling aite on looks, also i have a bunch of excellent wardrobe i have barely used so i feel great there :) just lost some weight too. this salvo fully deflected :) "wut salvo?"

Tunabros
08-31-2021, 12:32 AM
meth is one hell of a drug

Homesteaded
08-31-2021, 01:06 AM
Blah blah blah

imperiouskitten
08-31-2021, 01:41 AM
meth is one hell of a drug

im on nothing but downers :o:eek::confused: i tried adderall because it helps someone close to me and it made me rip out my hair in my sleep. i would wake up with hairs all in the bed. i tried the crystallier stuff when a multimultimillionaire rich man offered and had major, repeated seizures later on in the night, once. :o Even caffeine caused me to grind my teeth in sleep until I was forced to quit coffee. In short, meth would kill me very fast. But I have put up a steady performance here. So no, it's actually my natural exuberance and the heat of my inner flame. I was unmedicated when I made all my 99.9th percentile standardized test qualifiers n stuff too :)

Also I was thinking about this and the idea that the transphobes here think I don't feel emotion is really flattering. Glad I come off that icy in response to transphobe heckling. The truth is that I feel, I feel very intensely :) And nobody would ever call me an ice bucket, I usually get something more like "little baby bitch" actually. So that's really funny how I look to you like the opposite of reality

Nocht
08-31-2021, 01:44 AM
Remember when Transformers were just cars, jets, and the occasional dinosaur?

imperiouskitten
08-31-2021, 01:54 AM
im very quiet n softspoken irl u know. this is where I let my hair down and do some stream of consciousness.

Tunabros
08-31-2021, 02:06 AM
didnt read

imperiouskitten
08-31-2021, 02:20 AM
didnt read

poast "1" if u belieb it

Homesteaded
08-31-2021, 08:09 AM
I don't like you because you boast in nearly every post. Pretend to be hyper aware of yourself, yet you don't pick up on the fact that people dislike you because of how you act. It has nothing to do with any physical traits. Budnick bit is just that, a bit and isn't serious.

Try this, don't talk about money.

Mblake1981
08-31-2021, 08:44 AM
Remember when Transformers were just cars, jets, and the occasional dinosaur?

bq1_6D9QS9Y

starkind
08-31-2021, 09:56 AM
i wasnt niggling i was approval but u dont seem to understand that i actually aprove of u and sometimes idolize u but not really i'm not big into idolatry and i'm quite happy with myself just ur alternate universe kewt2

i'm trying to help elevate ur pride and deflect the bs that these guys feel about the bang thing liek u should def feel it is all a badge of honor and the bois here are ultra thristy i can tell u that for reals

hanging out in hair salons for 6 hrs is rediculous u can do it cheep or occasionally wear a L-cheeapo wig for reals don't go shaving half ur head lol (that was ironic making fun of ppl who try to hard)

nostalgiaquest
08-31-2021, 10:05 AM
The budnik thing was coined by strongNpretty, and at that time was nothing more than a sick burn that gave everyone a laugh. You’ve taken it and tried to make it into something malicious, using it every single chance you get, which not only dilutes any comedic value, but is also pathetically petty.

Try this, come up with your own material, Mencia.

imperiouskitten
08-31-2021, 05:44 PM
The budnik thing was coined by strongNpretty, and at that time was nothing more than a sick burn that gave everyone a laugh. You’ve taken it and tried to make it into something malicious, using it every single chance you get, which not only dilutes any comedic value, but is also pathetically petty.

Try this, come up with your own material, Mencia.

dingaling ding. and thank you for explaining it so it doesn't have to be yet another of my posts :)

the shark was jumped when u looked at the funny budnik joke which I also giggled at, from that show I've never seen and thought, this is serious armament. Nostalgiaquest proves it's not just my empathy circuits detecting that posters are poasting this meme while insecuremad at me.

Nostalgiaquest is also probably the most demonstrably wealthy person on here with all his travel videos. He's also outdoors a lot so I think he can talk to humans outdoors. Like I've said, men like that notice my dignity (or icy mania as some would put it lol) and ability to hang in polite company. Blame me for talking about class if you like, but all the transphobe arguments go back to that we are gutter freaks and are often made by prosperity gospel types, so I think it's very relevant that society esteems me better than a fat hog with no education and a typical shit-eating identity.

Both the market and prosperity gospel rate me valuable. Are these not the idols you/patriam/etc worship, homestead?