PDA

View Full Version : Shitting yourself to own the libs.

Pages : [1] 2

Gravydoo II
08-27-2021, 09:12 PM
Ivermectin.

This is fucking hilarious. I'll just take horse deworming paste from tactor supply to protect myself from covid! I heard on facebook, it works. The doctor who cruelly gave it to inmates as a "treatment" for covid is going to lose his license to practice medicine but hey! Time to own those libs!

Science bad! Me no like science! Cant trust blended up baby brains in vaccine! Ohhhh horse deworming paste! I will trust THAT science, because its from a right winger. (even though its wrong, stupid, and causes people to shit themselves in public)

Just admit it. You only trust what you're told to trust by facebook and your "patriot" groups. Eat that fuckin horse paste, you dumb bitch. lol

As long as you did you "research" Im sure the hospital will hire you right away as a doctor. Love this shit. You idiots are fucking hilarious.

alphys
08-27-2021, 09:15 PM
What?

Thorgrimm
08-27-2021, 09:33 PM
OP is deranged

bubur
08-27-2021, 09:57 PM
id do a hardcore survival terraria run w/ op

hmu

Trexller
08-27-2021, 10:09 PM
OP is deranged

yeah this guy has lost it

Nocht
08-27-2021, 11:15 PM
OP is deranged

Mental af

Gravydoo II
08-27-2021, 11:28 PM
Dont get upset.
I know, it makes all of you anti-vaxxers look like complete retards and look, they all lined right up in a row!

Regeneron is the best treatment. You havent heard? Only costs the government like 2000 dollars to give it to you. Then, the guy who owns the company, donates the money to Ron Desantis. Then, desantis opens the regeneron centers and pushes the treatment which has like a 35% success rate over the 95% vaccine. I cant even imagine why.... The guy paid him a lot of money, now hes pushing the guys company through the government, got him approval for a sham treatment, and now hes preaching about regeneron on FOX news and into any mic who will listen. I thought you guys hated corruption. Oh wait, you dont. lol

The vaccine costs the taxpayers drumrollll!!! 25 bucks. I thought you guys were the fiscally responsible party? 2000 must be less than 25 in republican land. I heard they used blended up baby parts in the regeneron treatment.

Trexller
08-27-2021, 11:32 PM
Dont get upset.
I know, it makes all of you anti-vaxxers look like complete retards and look, they all lined right up in a row!

Regeneron is the best treatment. You havent heard? Only costs the government like 2000 dollars to give it to you. Then, the guy who owns the company, donates the money to Ron Desantis. Then, desantis opens the regeneron centers and pushes the treatment which has like a 35% success rate over the 95% vaccine. I cant even imagine why.... The guy paid him a lot of money, now hes pushing the guys company through the government, got him approval for a sham treatment, and now hes preaching about regeneron on FOX news and into any mic who will listen. I thought you guys hated corruption. Oh wait, you dont. lol

The vaccine costs the taxpayers drumrollll!!! 25 bucks. I thought you guys were the fiscally responsible party? 2000 must be less than 25 in republican land. I heard they used blended up baby parts in the regeneron treatment.

desantis also pays me per lib pwned

alphys
08-27-2021, 11:39 PM
Dont get upset.

Its a vaccine?

Jibartik
08-27-2021, 11:56 PM
Shutting down water, power, shipping, and instituting martial law to own the libs.

Nocht
08-28-2021, 02:30 AM
I'm the dont trust either side of the government party. You all are fucked tbh.

I'm gonna be living the life eating prime rat burgers and watching strippers wrestle covered in green jello in the sewers.

Enjoy your no contact sex and Oscar Meyer wiener songs in libtard corpo hell assholes. My pronouns identify as : suck deez nuts.

Gravydoo II
08-28-2021, 10:50 AM
im gonna be black with blonde hair. My grandma bout fell out her chair seeing that.. fucking racist bitch

Nocht
08-28-2021, 11:05 AM
im gonna be black with blonde hair. My grandma bout fell out her chair seeing that.. fucking racist bitch

Kinda hard for your Grandma to fall out of her chair when I'm riding her like a horse.

Ooloo
08-28-2021, 11:07 AM
It's not a "horse dewormer" fyi, there is a horse dewormer that contains it.

We give antibiotics, the same ones humans take, to horses all the time. That does not make them "horse antibiotics".

I don't have an opinion one way or the other about it, but no surprise it's been politicized to shit just like every single other aspect of this dumb, not very dangerous disease.

PS you're deranged. Worst case of TDS I've ever seen I think. Worse than horza.

Whale biologist
08-28-2021, 11:29 AM

We give antibiotics, the same ones humans take, to horses all the time. That does not make them "horse antibiotics".

I don't have an opinion one way or the other about it, but no surprise it's been politicized to shit just like every single other aspect of this dumb, not very dangerous disease.

Forget vaccinations. Mandatory horse tranquilizers for all posters, here and everywhere.

This is how we go back.

Jibartik
08-28-2021, 11:36 AM
Hey not gonna lie, I like horse tranquilizers.

Nexii
08-28-2021, 11:38 AM
Ivermectin is safe for humans. Problem was these idiots are taking dosage amounts that a horse would require. And yea the idea that an anti-parasitic could help for a virus is pretty dumb

Jibartik
08-28-2021, 11:46 AM
https://i.imgur.com/TGu6Ylk.jpg

Gravydoo II
08-28-2021, 11:55 AM
Kinda hard for your Grandma to fall out of her chair when I'm riding her like a horse.

you can do better than fucking a maggot infested corpse.. maybe you cant, only you know. $20 says you're alone and just "too much of a nice guy for these BITCH WOMEN I HATE" lolol thats how you come off..

Gravydoo II
08-28-2021, 12:01 PM

OMGMGMGGMGOGGOMGMGOM TDS!! TDS!!!

HE TALKED ABOUT RAPE DADDY MAKING DEALS WITH TERRORISTS TDS TDS!!

LOL we get it. You dont like people talking about your rape daddy so you say, any mention of him is full blown obsession.

The fact that you're attached to biden at the asshole (to your mouth) is not to be mentioned though. The fact that you mention biden every fucking day, not to be mentioned.

Talk about how rape daddy is responsible for something, Lose your fucking mind "OMG OMGOMGOMGOGMOGMGM TDS TDS TDS TDS TDS"

Thats how you look. Like a little pussy. Deal with it. Rape daddy lost. Your rape daddy lost.

We get it. Its not an effective strategy. The fact that you use it, every day, on every post, it shows so clearly. Rape daddy lost. Get over it. Your rape daddy, he lost. He lost. He did not win. Hes a loser.

Rape daddy raped your brain and now you're a slave to the GOP. Deal with it, you're a victim, like a beaten wife that cant quit him, i love him!

omgogmogmogmgo tds tds tds td stds rape daddy he talked about my rape daddy tds tds tds tds lololol

do something, pussy.

Nocht
08-28-2021, 02:30 PM
you can do better than fucking a maggot infested corpse.. maybe you cant, only you know. $20 says you're alone and just "too much of a nice guy for these BITCH WOMEN I HATE" lolol thats how you come off..

If shes a maggot infested corpse then what the fuck is she doing in the chair you dipshit? You sound like you are adopted and probably spend your nights jerking off to C-Span. I bet you and Horza have sleep overs and dock each other after taking shots of AOC's bath water.

hobart
08-28-2021, 02:34 PM
Dont get upset.

Horza
08-28-2021, 02:39 PM
If shes a maggot infested corpse then what the fuck is she doing in the chair you dipshit? You sound like you are adopted and probably spend your nights jerking off to C-Span. I bet you and Horza have sleep overs and dock each other after taking shots of AOC's bath water.

The general lack of moderation on these forums is really starting to have an effect on the level of discourse.

hobart
08-28-2021, 02:40 PM

If you can buy it at a tractor supply store and you use it as an alternative to medically tested and proven treatments recommended by doctors across the board, does the rest really matter?

TDS is a cop out. Then venn diagram for Trumptardism, COVID deniers, and antivaxx conspiracy theorists is practically a single circle.

alphys
08-28-2021, 03:59 PM
FYI most people have worms and a de-worming is not a bad idea every few years.

Ooloo
08-28-2021, 04:30 PM
If you can buy it at a tractor supply store and you use it as an alternative to medically tested and proven treatments recommended by doctors across the board, does the rest really matter?

TDS is a cop out. Then venn diagram for Trumptardism, COVID deniers, and antivaxx conspiracy theorists is practically a single circle.

It's weird because the only rational opposition to the currently available vaccines is that they *haven't* been extensively medically tested for long term effects. Which seems to be your gripe with ivermectin? These vaccines have been tested in the short term, yes. Vaccines usually take several years to develop because they do extensive testing for *long term* side effects. Many vaccines are recalled or discontinued due to unforeseen long term side effects. Therefor taking these vaccines is as much taking something on faith as a wacky ivermectin guy is. Yes they do work, but we don't know the long term side effects and you might already HAVE robust immunity to covid from a prior infection- one which you might not have even known about. Because for most healthy people it barely causes any symptoms.

Also nobody is claiming ivermectin is a vaccine, they are claiming it is an effective treatment for those who are already sick. In a hospital setting, under the guidance of an experienced doctor. It's not at all "drink horse medicine" or whatever stupid thing you want to reduce it to.

Banning people for wanting to have good faith, rational discussions of these things is just neurotically crazy and authoritarian. We are adults, let us discuss adult things.

Again I have no dog in the fight with regard to ivermectin, but "used for horse lmao" is not a scientific conclusion. Lots of treatments are used for lots of different things. Don't claim to be scientifically minded if the words "ivermectin" or "hydroxychloroquine" make your brain think of donald trump. You are not thinking clearly at that point, much less scientifically.

Ooloo
08-28-2021, 04:44 PM
The general lack of moderation on these forums is really starting to have an effect on the level of discourse.

Oh fuck off, do you know how many times I've tried to have perfectly measured, reasonable, good faith discussions with you? And every time your responses are "TRUMPTARD DUHHH I HOPE YOU DIE OF COVID".

You just want people banned who disagree with you. Name one person who disagrees with you who you don't want banned. I'm *not even a right winger* and I can understand their concern about censorship, and dictatorial authoritarian control.

I don't want you banned from anything, no matter how much I disagree with you or think you're stupid. Can you say the same for me? No, you can't. You are baby hitler.

Thorgrimm
08-28-2021, 05:10 PM

Actual Horza post in a thread entitled "Shitting yourself to own the libs"

hobart
08-28-2021, 05:24 PM
It's weird because the only rational opposition to the currently available vaccines is...

It's also an irrational argument. The people who have the gripe aren't virologists and immunologists or otherwise qualified to be skeptical of those who are.

There are tons of drugs that get full non-emergency FDA approval with less testing than the COVID vaccines. Some get approved when they're pretty sure they don't even work.

It's not rational. Listening to experts when you aren't one is rational. And the vast majority of the same people who have this "rational" opposition only have it because of politics.

You don't go to the tactor supply store to treat yourself for anything else, why COVID? To own the libs, obviously. Take the paste. Shit the pants.

Thorgrimm
08-28-2021, 05:31 PM
It's also an irrational argument. The people who have the gripe aren't virologists and immunologists or otherwise qualified to be skeptical of those who are.

There are tons of drugs that get full non-emergency FDA approval with less testing than the COVID vaccines. Some get approved when they're pretty sure they don't even work.

It's not rational. Listening to experts when you aren't one is rational. And the vast majority of the same people who have this "rational" opposition only have it because of politics.

You don't go to the tactor supply store to treat yourself for anything else, why COVID? To own the libs, obviously. Take the paste. Shit the pants.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism

imperiouskitten
08-28-2021, 05:47 PM
i skipped every single year of school because i knew it would make homosexual cone head liberals frothing mad to witness me smearing my face with feces warpaint in public

Horza
08-28-2021, 05:58 PM
Actual Horza post in a thread entitled "Shitting yourself to own the libs"

Please don't take deworming medication, Trumptard.

Thorgrimm
08-28-2021, 06:05 PM
Please don't take deworming medication, Trumptard.

Whale biologist
08-28-2021, 06:23 PM
FYI most people have worms and a de-worming is not a bad idea every few years.

Yes, globally. In America it's mostly a Southern thing, this is the cannibal heritage they're so Proud of. :p

alphys
08-28-2021, 06:29 PM
If anything. All the people shitting themselves may be expelling the decades of parasites that are now dead/dying.

Large parasite kill offs produce a large toxin spike and be happy you can shit most of it out. This will come with a lot of mental issues for a week or two as your brain deals with running your body without maintaining several colonies of parasites and homeostasis

Jibartik
08-28-2021, 06:45 PM
Libs take ketamine, conservs take de worming medication

potato potato

imperiouskitten
08-28-2021, 07:20 PM
if i had worms the goings-on in my poor anguished guts woulda incinerated them by now. i did almost lose teeth from drinking New Orleans tapwater tho, made my gums swell up huge like some sort of huge allergic reaction and excruciating pain. coulda put me in dentures. but that's #justredheadthings

Gravydoo II
08-28-2021, 08:33 PM
If anything. All the people shitting themselves may be expelling the decades of parasites that are now dead/dying.

Large parasite kill offs produce a large toxin spike and be happy you can shit most of it out. This will come with a lot of mental issues for a week or two as your brain deals with running your body without maintaining several colonies of parasites and homeostasis

Sounds retarded. What parasites? Name the ones you carry.

alphys
08-28-2021, 09:06 PM
I fart a lot and I am not sure what to do. Most of the time I still smell it though.

https://lmgtfy.app/?q=common+worms+and+parasites+in+humans+in+north+a merica

1. How is it retarded? Parasites have been around for lets say, ummm, fucking as long as ATP. How could one possibly infect me?! Not even going to be a silly willy, its just a simple thought exercise.
2. We talking magic or direct damage units? I can carry most teams. My last team was Gonzales, Lopez, Hernandez and Boris. I carried them from lvl 1-18 then the guild takes care of them now, but they don't grind much, just tunnel rat 4 plat

Gravydoo II
08-28-2021, 09:11 PM
https://lmgtfy.app/?q=common+worms+and+parasites+in+humans+in+north+a merica

1. How is it retarded? Parasites have been around for lets say, ummm, fucking as long as ATP. How could one possibly infect me?! Not even going to be a silly willy, its just a simple thought exercise.
2. We talking magic or direct damage units? I can carry most teams. My last team was Gonzales, Lopez, Hernandez and Boris. I carried them from lvl 1-18 then the guild takes care of them now, but they don't grind much, just tunnel rat 4 plat

GOPedo says what.

alphys
08-28-2021, 09:12 PM
durrrrrr

what?

Thorgrimm
08-29-2021, 01:20 PM
Conservatives really like magical thinking these days, but I guess it's the only way to reconcile all their contradictory conspiracy theories.

hobart
08-29-2021, 02:55 PM
You patriots need more paste. Time to double up and really own the libs.

Don't listen to the Doctors. That isn't the lining of your intestines, it's worms you're getitng rid of. Probably 5G worms you contracted from Hunter Biden's laptop.

No matter what happens, just keep dosing -- you're almost there, Jethro Galt.

Thorgrimm
08-29-2021, 03:37 PM
You patriots need more paste. Time to double up and really own the libs.

Don't listen to the Doctors. That isn't the lining of your intestines, it's worms you're getitng rid of. Probably 5G worms you contracted from Hunter Biden's laptop.

No matter what happens, just keep dosing -- you're almost there, Jethro Galt.

Covid isn't scary

Sorry if you're triggered

TheBardo
08-29-2021, 04:02 PM
Covid isn't scary

Sorry if you're triggered

lol nice try cupcake

TheBardo
08-29-2021, 04:02 PM
Gravydoo dunking on the chuds!!!

TheBardo
08-29-2021, 04:06 PM
It's weird because the only rational opposition to the currently available vaccines is that they *haven't* been extensively medically tested for long term effects. Which seems to be your gripe with ivermectin? These vaccines have been tested in the short term, yes. Vaccines usually take several years to develop because they do extensive testing for *long term* side effects. Many vaccines are recalled or discontinued due to unforeseen long term side effects. Therefor taking these vaccines is as much taking something on faith as a wacky ivermectin guy is. Yes they do work, but we don't know the long term side effects and you might already HAVE robust immunity to covid from a prior infection- one which you might not have even known about. Because for most healthy people it barely causes any symptoms.

Also nobody is claiming ivermectin is a vaccine, they are claiming it is an effective treatment for those who are already sick. In a hospital setting, under the guidance of an experienced doctor. It's not at all "drink horse medicine" or whatever stupid thing you want to reduce it to.

Banning people for wanting to have good faith, rational discussions of these things is just neurotically crazy and authoritarian. We are adults, let us discuss adult things.

Again I have no dog in the fight with regard to ivermectin, but "used for horse lmao" is not a scientific conclusion. Lots of treatments are used for lots of different things. Don't claim to be scientifically minded if the words "ivermectin" or "hydroxychloroquine" make your brain think of donald trump. You are not thinking clearly at that point, much less scientifically.

At first I thought you were a troll, but i'm starting to think you're the dumbest person on the forums.

Gravydoo II
08-29-2021, 04:08 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOL did this dude actually just make an argument that any treatment is a good treatment even if you dont need it?

I dont have fucking horse parasites. I dont have human parasites. I would know. There are these things, called doctors, and they do this thing where they find stuff like that in your blood, MRI, ultrasound, stool samples, etc.

Dumb.
As.
Fuck.

Ooloo
08-29-2021, 04:51 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOL did this dude actually just make an argument that any treatment is a good treatment even if you dont need it?

I dont have fucking horse parasites. I dont have human parasites. I would know. There are these things, called doctors, and they do this thing where they find stuff like that in your blood, MRI, ultrasound, stool samples, etc.

Dumb.
As.
Fuck.

Firstly that isn't even remotely what I said. Also, many doctors will tell you that you don't need the covid vaccine. You are tribally enslaved to one viewpoint and it's sad.

Ooloo
08-29-2021, 04:52 PM
At first I thought you were a troll, but i'm starting to think you're the dumbest person on the forums.

Great argument man; "You're dumb".

Cool, really dug into the points I raised and responded to them in kind.

Danth
08-29-2021, 05:05 PM
Great argument man; "You're dumb".

Lots of ridicule and appeals to authority coming from that side. Ask a doctor? The wife has asked four within the past few months--and all four agree she shouldn't get the presently available covid vaccines.

Danth

alphys
08-29-2021, 05:10 PM
JUST GET THE VACCINE OR MY GRANDMA WILL DIE OK

DONT EXPLORE ANY OPTIONS, THAT MAKES YOU A CRAZY PERSON

DO IT, DO IT NOW SO WE CAN ALL RETURN TO NORMAL

(in minecraft):cool:

unsunghero
08-29-2021, 05:13 PM
Lots of ridicule and appeals to authority coming from that side. Ask a doctor? The wife has asked four within the past few months--and all four agree she shouldn't get the presently available covid vaccines.

Danth

I would be tempted to roll the dice on the experimental drug they are calling the vaccines if I was in a high risk category. I mean my 91yr old grandma certainly is and she hasn’t gotten it but she lives alone, has food delivered, and when we visit we do on the patio outside 6+ feet apart. It’s kind of a pain, but we’ve gotten used to it by now, been doing it this way with her since beginning of 2020 when covid hit

My ma is a breast cancer survivor and my uncle has a compromised immune system (I forget the specific medical reason), and they both got the vaccine (Pfizer)

But if I was at high risk, I certainly couldn’t live like my grandma does. I have to work, etc. So I would roll the dice and get the vaccine

Luckily, I’m not in a high risk category

Gravydoo II
08-29-2021, 05:28 PM
GOPedo says what.

what?

Danth

yeah, ill bet.

Lol you believed her, too?

Witch doctors are doctors, too. You ever seen the documentary, weekend at bernies? In that one, a doctor raised a man from the dead to go find the treasure he left behind.

Danth
08-29-2021, 05:56 PM
Get bent. "Something doesn't agree with me I'll just call it a lie" isn't even an argument, it's useless hot air.

Movies aren't real, but the Cleveland Clinic is. I get stuck going to those appointments because the wife refuses to drive in city traffic.

Danth

Gravydoo II
08-29-2021, 10:15 PM
Oh right. The cleaveland clinic, sure sure. St. Judes, too? They told her "vaccines bad" lol im sure...

Rader
08-29-2021, 10:34 PM
To the OP - You do you - panic all the F you want

Sorry if I don't buy into your freak out porn and refuse to cower in my basement for the next couple of decades

We aint getting this time back, we will all be dead soon regardless of covid or not, there are no mulligans in life

Tell me again why treating a bad case of the flu like its the bubonic plague is "evidence-based"

Mblake1981
08-29-2021, 10:37 PM
Oh right. The cleaveland clinic, sure sure. St. Judes, too? They told her "vaccines bad" lol im sure...

oh he said St. Judes and those vaccines gonna be bad lmao

Gravy could dunk Lebron (but not Micheal)

Castle2.0
08-29-2021, 11:59 PM
Science is about listening to a few authority figures. It's not an exploration of what is true by allowing your methods and results to be scrutinized by others.

imperiouskitten
08-30-2021, 05:00 AM
To the OP - You do you - panic all the F you want

Sorry if I don't buy into your freak out porn and refuse to cower in my basement for the next couple of decades

We aint getting this time back, we will all be dead soon regardless of covid or not, there are no mulligans in life

Tell me again why treating a bad case of the flu like its the bubonic plague is "evidence-based"

it occurred to me that the only reason i reacted like I disagree with this is in the past is the presence of coercion and lack of ability to self isolate that i know many ppl with real lives have to live with. If I had to work at popeyes begging for shifts in the south with no pogramz and i am a little frail, I would be pretty mad if i couldnt get a living wage to stay home. Vs getting sick and super spreading for days before i get symptoms. As soon as true freedom of association is implemented it's quite trivial for redheads to wait out even a long pandemic like this with minimal risk of infection.

MY rule of thumb send the more melanated, it's a reasonable marker for certain malarial resistance common around the equator (malarial protein sequences [their code in the dna] were lifted and included in this virus by its engiuneers i mean weird luck so there may be some resistance to symptoms/improved outlook for these people, unknown to me if those sequences were even relevant though maybe they just there so ppl would talk about quinine, look into the prism). Thats what I tell them anyway!!

Mesocyclone
08-30-2021, 08:56 AM
the leaders of the conservatives and the libs are the same entity - the Global Order of the Illuminati - only one entity in the universe is more evil. Guess who.

Horza
08-30-2021, 12:59 PM
the leaders of the conservatives and the libs are the same entity - the Global Order of the Illuminati - only one entity in the universe is more evil. Guess who.

And people are worried about you retards making a comeback in the midterms :D

alphys
08-30-2021, 01:00 PM
The Initiated already know the two party system is circus and bread.

Tunabros
08-30-2021, 01:48 PM
no clue what mr gravydoo is talking about

meth is one hell of a drug

Danth
08-30-2021, 04:55 PM
They told her "vaccines bad" lol im sure...

No, they didn't, and I didn't claim they did so that's simply more hot air. All you're doing is arguing with some made-up boogeyman in your mind.

What they did say was the wife--specifically, as an individual--should hold off on getting it for now. All the doctors she's asked are in agreement on that. Apparently other people who have similar health conditions as she does are having elevated rates of bad reactions to what's presently available. Her specific conditions are rather rare overall and not at all typical for the general population.

On the other side of it, both her and I have been trying to convince her own dad to get the shot before rates spike up here in OH (it's coming, and soon). He's well in his 70's and in none too good health himself. I support individual rights and have made my own position known on this board, but a bunch of old and/or vulnerable people dying of covid and clogging up hospitals is a sterling example of the phrase, "You're not helping right now."

Danth

Ooloo
08-30-2021, 05:41 PM
Our very future hinges on everyone getting a hastily developed vaccine for a disease that kills 0.1% of those who get it guys!

Jibartik
08-30-2021, 05:44 PM
And people are worried about you retards making a comeback in the midterms :D

one side believes in the illuminati controlling governments around the world in a global economy.

the other side believes that the science says the world is coming to an end in our life time.

we all know who the crazies are:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doomsday_cult

red_demonman
08-30-2021, 06:45 PM
Wait, are people actually taking horse medicine or is this made-up BS?

TheBardo
08-30-2021, 06:46 PM

What does your heart tell you

Mblake1981
08-30-2021, 06:48 PM

Probably one of the chans. Reality gets mixed in because people have their cellphones mixed in with real life. It isn't confined to a desktop box that mostly nerds, academia or business are using. It is now all of those mixed in with all the others.

Mark, Steve Jobs and the boys at Samsung can't rewrite the internet or the influences that were here prior to 2006ish. They tried to impose though.

Whale biologist
08-30-2021, 06:53 PM

I think Ooloo said it's an ingredient in some equine delaxative paste, so you can see how shitheads on the computer would construe that as 'horse medicine'.

To be fair, women were already drinking horse pee for years.

blindedsoul
09-01-2021, 01:57 PM
If you take this horse dewormer (Stores are running out of stocks from republicans buying it.)

Expect to shit yourself, expect to become dehydrated and prey you dont get covid because your body will be in worse shape it needs water to fight a virus =-/ lol

https://i.imgur.com/jOWYibr.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/LsB6eMt.jpeg

starkind
09-01-2021, 02:00 PM
I shit myself just because I'm incontinent tbqvfh there doesn't even need to be reasons.

Mesocyclone
09-01-2021, 02:01 PM
Biden failed go back and hide under your rock.

starkind
09-01-2021, 02:04 PM
Bronies getting outa hoof tbqvfh.

Cecily
09-01-2021, 02:06 PM
Also almost shit myself today. Took some stool samples for the lab. I learned I do not like taking stool samples.
Not sure how this bodes for other people's stool samples.

Nocht
09-01-2021, 02:33 PM
What a shitty thread.

Mesocyclone
09-01-2021, 02:50 PM
This shit stinks.

Cecily
09-01-2021, 02:56 PM
d8GR0KDYtNQ

Gravydoo II
09-01-2021, 04:13 PM
Remember when you republicans kept making that tide pod "joke" after one person ate one??? So one person ate it, by your own standards, its safe to assume every single republican on america is sucking this shit down.

"Go eat some tide pods lib!" "Go suck on a tide pod!" hahahhaha so funny! OMG funny

Now, half the republican party is eating horse paste to get rid of imaginary worms which some how, makes covid not bad anymore??

Anything but listening to a doctor or scientist. They are all fat cat democrats, right???

imperiouskitten
09-01-2021, 04:16 PM
Also almost shit myself today. Took some stool samples for the lab. I learned I do not like taking stool samples.
Not sure how this bodes for other people's stool samples.

just got over being so constipated that my dinner was stuck in the top of my throat every morning causing me to vomit. you would be AMAZED how much work it was. once you get jammed up to a certain extent its like nature wants you to lay down and die, you just totally run out of energy when you need it the most. Anyway I am no longer full of SHIT guys so its time to pay attention

hobart
09-01-2021, 04:18 PM
Eat the paste. Shit the pants.

Gravydoo II
09-01-2021, 04:27 PM
No, they didn't, and I didn't claim they did so that's simply more hot air. All you're doing is arguing with some made-up boogeyman in your mind.

What they did say was the wife--specifically, as an individual--should hold off on getting it for now. All the doctors she's asked are in agreement on that. Apparently other people who have similar health conditions as she does are having elevated rates of bad reactions to what's presently available. Her specific conditions are rather rare overall and not at all typical for the general population.

On the other side of it, both her and I have been trying to convince her own dad to get the shot before rates spike up here in OH (it's coming, and soon). He's well in his 70's and in none too good health himself. I support individual rights and have made my own position known on this board, but a bunch of old and/or vulnerable people dying of covid and clogging up hospitals is a sterling example of the phrase, "You're not helping right now."

Danth

You didnt say "She has unique medical problems which could cause complications with the vaccine"

You just said doctors said not to take it.

Gravydoo II
09-01-2021, 04:28 PM

This is very real and very sad.

You think someone could make this up??

Well, you'd think people are smart enough to not believe this bullshit but as you can plainly see, they are not.

myrddraal
09-01-2021, 04:33 PM
yeah this guy has lost it

idk, the people taking horse dewormer are more deranged than gravy. Poison control calls are through the roof because of people taking it due to Tucker "right wing media outrage machine" Carlson.

Horza
09-01-2021, 04:36 PM
This is very real and very sad.

You think someone could make this up??

Well, you'd think people are smart enough to not believe this bullshit but as you can plainly see, they are not.

On Friday, Senator Rand Paul told a meeting of his constituents in the town of Cold Spring that liberal hatred of the previous president had held back studies into the efficacy of ivermectin. (https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/anti-vaxx-ivermectin-covid-us-b1911074.html)

“The hatred for Trump deranged these people so much that they’re unwilling to objectively study it,” the senator claimed. “So someone like me that’s in the middle on it, I can’t tell you because they will not study ivermectin. They will not study hydroxychloroquine without the taint of their hatred for Donald Trump.”

Gravydoo II
09-01-2021, 04:41 PM
idk, the people taking horse dewormer are more deranged than gravy. Poison control calls are through the roof because of people taking it due to Tucker "right wing media outrage machine" Carlson.

Making up fantasies in their head about people they dont know.

Rape daddy lost.

Gravydoo II
09-01-2021, 04:43 PM
On Friday, Senator Rand Paul told a meeting of his constituents in the town of Cold Spring that liberal hatred of the previous president had held back studies into the efficacy of ivermectin. (https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/anti-vaxx-ivermectin-covid-us-b1911074.html)

“The hatred for Trump deranged these people so much that they’re unwilling to objectively study it,” the senator claimed. “So someone like me that’s in the middle on it, I can’t tell you because they will not study ivermectin. They will not study hydroxychloroquine without the taint of their hatred for Donald Trump.”

LOL actual pedophile enabler is talking about how people need to be thorough and search from all angles to find a solution. Love me some jim jordan.. like, if there is anything to point at and say "dont be that" its him. The guy covered up sexual abuse of his own wrestling team..

Gravydoo II
09-01-2021, 04:50 PM
Science is about listening to a few authority figures. It's not an exploration of what is true by allowing your methods and results to be scrutinized by others.

Yeah scientists have a LONG history of ALWAYS staying the same and NEVER changing because the king science man said so. Whats his name, anyways? This great arbitor of scientific information? Maybe there is one czar for every field that is the "authority" ??

Tell me how that works, exactly.

Then tell me how discoveries and new technologies are made, if science never explores anything. You know most discoveries come by accident?? Most things that are "true" or factual in science is because basically everyone in that field tried to prove the theory wrong. When they cant, its accepted as "true" until a new discovery is made which can change that outcome.

Tell me how experiments respond to "authority" figures, too. Like the water wont boil if the authority guys says "dont boil" right?? So how does this person stop discovery?? Being in 1000000 places at once??

Fucking idiot. Look how fucking stupid you are. You didnt consider ANY of this before you even posted. You dont know what peer review is?? LOL bentham science boy over here..

imperiouskitten
09-01-2021, 06:23 PM
Eat the paste. Shit the pants.

believe me, it was beyond this. imagine eating so much of the paste that it is dehydrating you in force, and ur waking up extremely dehydrated and sick with no movement, if you wake up at all. massive starvation and energy crash until husband is like begging me to wake up at 6pm. Then eat and throw up undigested food from up to 2 days ago. god it was bad, I was terrified I would get covid too and it would kill me.

reduced my IQ noticeably too at the time.

stay regular, eat them oats.

Ooloo
09-01-2021, 06:34 PM
LOL actual pedophile enabler is talking about how people need to be thorough and search from all angles to find a solution. Love me some jim jordan.. like, if there is anything to point at and say "dont be that" its him. The guy covered up sexual abuse of his own wrestling team..

What the hell are you talking about? Jesus christ is it *always* smears with you lunatics? PEDO ENABLER *siren siren siren*. Who is a pedo enabler, rand paul or desantis? And why? They are both reasonably clear and concise with what they say.

I think the left is currently in panic alert mode because biden sucks so incredibly hard and got 13 american marines killed in afghanistan and it's totally indefensible, so you get these chuckle heads trying to furiously pivot away from that scandal.

Jibartik
09-01-2021, 06:56 PM
Whoever smelt it delt it.

Horza
09-01-2021, 07:05 PM
What the hell are you talking about? Jesus christ is it *always* smears with you lunatics? PEDO ENABLER *siren siren siren*. Who is a pedo enabler, rand paul or desantis? And why? They are both reasonably clear and concise with what they say.

A former captain of the Ohio State wrestling team testified before Ohio’s legislature that Rep. Jim Jordan asked him in 2018 to deny allegations that abuse by a former team doctor was widely known within the program. (https://thehill.com/homenews/house/482802-ex-ohio-state-wrestler-claims-jim-jordan-asked-him-to-deny-abuse-allegations)

Ooloo
09-01-2021, 07:10 PM
A former captain of the Ohio State wrestling team testified before Ohio’s legislature that Rep. Jim Jordan asked him in 2018 to deny allegations that abuse by a former team doctor was widely known within the program. (https://thehill.com/homenews/house/482802-ex-ohio-state-wrestler-claims-jim-jodan-asked-him-to-deny-abuse-allegations)

Cool, so it's a dumb gotcha. What exactly does this say about desantis or anyone else? This is about jim jordan.

Btw that link doesn't work.

Horza
09-01-2021, 07:12 PM
Joe Rogan says he's using ivermectin, an unproven anti-parasite drug, for Covid-19 treatment. (https://www.cbsnews.com/news/joe-rogan-covid-19-ivermectin/)

Ooloo
09-01-2021, 07:18 PM
Who gives a shit, you have no expertise to say it doesn't work any more than anyone else does to say it does work. Oh except bret weinstein, who is an evolutionary biologist who testified to it's efficacy, and is in a much better position to understand it's mechanism of action than forum poster horza. Google decided it was bad though, because their totally unaccountable, unelected minions decided it was bad. So that's super scientific.

Gravydoo II
09-01-2021, 07:23 PM

I think the left is currently in panic alert mode because biden sucks so incredibly hard and got 13 american marines killed in afghanistan and it's totally indefensible, so you get these chuckle heads trying to furiously pivot away from that scandal.

What Jordan and other coaches knew, and when they knew it, has been under scrutiny since 2018, when OSU announced an investigation into the allegations against Strauss. An independent report commissioned by the university concluded last year that Strauss "sexually abused at least 177 male student-patients" between 1979 and 1998. The doctor died by suicide in 2005.

DOHHHHH. So he sexually assaulted 177 people/college kids. But, he didnt do it when Jim Jordan was the coach. Got it.

So the doctor worked there for 19 years but stopped when jordan became the coach.

Anything else?

Oh I know, all 177 of them are lying. All 177 of them just want to "get" Strauss and smear Jim Jordan.

Just like they were all lying anytime any republican is accused. Like Matt Gaetz and Roy Moore, too? Everyone is just lying about these poor men and nobody has ever been sexually assaulted by anyone, ever.

Horza
09-01-2021, 07:24 PM
Who gives a shit, you have no expertise to say it doesn't work any more than anyone else does to say it does work. Oh except bret weinstein, who is an evolutionary biologist who testified to it's efficacy, and is in a much better position to understand it's mechanism of action than forum poster horza. Google decided it was bad though, because their totally unaccountable, unelected minions decided it was bad. So that's super scientific.

The disgraced professor of biology forced to resign from Evergreen State College who reinvented himself as a right-wing YouTuber?

Ooloo
09-01-2021, 07:28 PM
Hahahah, good lord. "Disgraced", because he thought "no white people allowed on campus day" was kind of a bad and extremely regressive thing. Which it is. Yeah he sure is disgraced.

"Right-wing" youtuber, as diagnosed by horza. Who the fuck *isn't* right wing in your mind?

Also that article is total dog shit. "There are three vaccines proven to prevent covid 19" is a completely different statement than anything to do with ivermectin. Also, their main issue seems to be it "isn't authorized for use by the fda". Neither were the actual god damn vaccines until recently, and they still all aren't.

The vaccines are great, albeit new and unvetted, at preventing infection. Ivermectin is being recommended as a *treatment*, not a vaccine. Those are extremely different things. The article you linked just lazily conflates them.

Gravydoo II
09-01-2021, 07:35 PM

So what does an evolutionary biologist specialize in??

Not immunology in humans.

Gravydoo II
09-01-2021, 07:36 PM

Awwhhhh now you care about the troops. Thats adorable.

Ooloo
09-01-2021, 07:37 PM
Well I don't have covid so I won't because it is only recommended as a treatment and not a preventative. Also "horse paste" is a completely misleading distortion of what it actually is. There is a gigantic overlap in medications for humans and animals, that fact is totally meaningless. Horses take penicillin too, so I guess it must be a "horse antibiotic" lol what are you some kinda nutjob professor??

Gravydoo II
09-01-2021, 07:38 PM
Oh look. $20 says they are god fearing christians.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/08/anti-vax-influencer-charged-with-selling-fake-vax-cards.html

Ooloo
09-01-2021, 07:39 PM
So what does an evolutionary biologist specialize in??

Not immunology in humans.

They specialize in something that disqualifies all of our retarded laymen everquest nerd opinions, that's the point.

Gravydoo II
09-01-2021, 07:40 PM
Well I don't have covid so I won't because it is only recommended as a treatment and not a preventative. Also "horse paste" is a completely misleading distortion of what it actually is. There is a gigantic overlap in medications for humans and animals, that fact is totally meaningless. Horses take penicillin too, so I guess it must be a "horse antibiotic" lol what are you some kinda nutjob professor??

Is covid 19 a parasite?

No. Its a virus.

Why the FUCK are you worried about PARASITE paste for a VIRUS?

Every lean back for this one. He's bout to make a LEAP or cower.

Gravydoo II
09-01-2021, 07:43 PM
They specialize in something that disqualifies all of our retarded laymen everquest nerd opinions, that's the point.

You didnt take biology in school?

You didnt go to college, did you?

Dude all you have to do is show why parasite paste can kill covid. Show us. Thats it. Sounds pretty simple, right?

Whale biologist
09-01-2021, 08:28 PM

Doug has the right of it regarding ivermectin media spin. No idea if it's an effective treatment, maybe India did it better.

Bardp1999
09-01-2021, 08:33 PM
Im sorry that even though Trump lost you still can't find happiness OP. Pretty pathetic post IMO

Horza
09-01-2021, 11:09 PM
-Uh_T7WrArI

Thorgrimm
09-01-2021, 11:16 PM
Ivermectin has been in common use for nearly 50 years

It's FDA approved

It's on the list WHO's list of essential medicines

It's the 420th most prescribed medicine in the US

Left Wing propagandists pretending it's only used on horses

Hilarity ensues

unsunghero
09-01-2021, 11:17 PM
Is covid 19 a parasite?

No. Its a virus.

Why the FUCK are you worried about PARASITE paste for a VIRUS?

Every lean back for this one. He's bout to make a LEAP or cower.

Did you hear Joe Rogan just posted on Instagram recently in the last week getting (and getting over) covid by taking that horse parasite drug (along with a buncha vitamins)

I’ll admit I haven’t bothered to look into it but the idea of taking a horse parasite medication for covid does sound pretty fucking ridiculous

Either way, now Joe’s Instagram account and his Spotify contract are probably at stake for pushing (probably really stupid) medical advice on MILLIONS of viewers

Edit: the sad thing is he probably didn’t need to take anything to get over it. The man gets a fever and fucking caves to trying every drug under the sun to deal with it….

Thorgrimm
09-01-2021, 11:20 PM
Did you hear Joe Rogan just posted on Instagram recently in the last week getting (and getting over) covid by taking that horse parasite drug (along with a buncha vitamins)

I’ll admit I haven’t bothered to look into it but the idea of taking a horse parasite medication for covid does sound pretty fucking ridiculous

Either way, now Joe’s Instagram account and his Spotify contract are probably at stake for pushing (probably really stupid) medical advice on MILLIONS of viewers

It's not just a "horse parasite" medicine

People claiming that have broken brains beyond repair

branamil
09-01-2021, 11:21 PM
It's 2021 and people thought we'd have flying cars and lunar colonies by now, but half of a so-called nuclear superpower don't the difference between parasites and viruses.

Horza
09-01-2021, 11:21 PM

It's FDA approved

Left Wing propagandists pretending it's only used on horses

Hilarity ensues

Why listen to the president of the American Medical Association when Toxigen's here to tell us he's a left-wing propagandist?

unsunghero
09-01-2021, 11:22 PM
It's not just a "horse parasite" medicine

People claiming that have broken brains beyond repair

Like I said I hadn’t looked into it. An IV with vitamins seems to be a much safer bet. When my cousin’s husband had it they hired a nurse to come to their home and do an IV including (I’ll post a link of what he took, THIS IS NOT FUCKING MEDICAL ADVICE DONT BAN ME CONSULT UR DOCTOR), and he got over Delta in days

Castle2.0
09-01-2021, 11:24 PM
But Joe Rogan did it... https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/joe-rogan-has-covid-19-is-taking-unproven-deworming-medicine/ar-AANZUBj

lol

Thorgrimm
09-01-2021, 11:25 PM
Why listen to the president of the American Medical Association when Toxigen's here to tell us he's a left-wing propagandist?

You're obsessed with Toxigen. PM him your fantasies. Doesn't concern me.

Secondly, you're one of the morons pretending it's only used for horse parasites, so your opinion on anything is laughable

Thorgrimm
09-01-2021, 11:27 PM
Like I said I hadn’t looked into it. An IV with vitamins seems to be a much safer bet. When my cousin’s husband had it they hired a nurse to come to their home and do an IV including (I’ll post a link of what he took, THIS IS NOT FUCKING MEDICAL ADVICE DONT BAN ME CONSULT UR DOCTOR), and he got over Delta in days

I'm not saying it's a treatment for Covid. There hasn't really been any research allowed because leftwing propagandists bleet "Jab! Jab! Jab!" 24/7 like sheep

My only comment is in regards to the absolute deluded MORONS claiming it's only used on horses and pushing hilariously obvious lies and propaganda because they have no ability to critically think for themselves

They appeal to authority. Never question anything and pretend they are smarter than everyone else

It's embarrassing

Horza
09-01-2021, 11:37 PM
Appealing to authority isn't necessarily a bad thing when the authority is the president of the American Medical Association and you're suggesting taking deworming medication to treat a virus.

Ooloo
09-01-2021, 11:38 PM
You didnt take biology in school?

You didnt go to college, did you?

Dude all you have to do is show why parasite paste can kill covid. Show us. Thats it. Sounds pretty simple, right?

Antihistamines are also very effective sleep aids (see: benadryl). Medications can often do more than one thing! It's groundbreaking, I know.

I'm not trying to give any kind of medical advice, I'm simply pointing out the obviously politicized nature of the knee-jerk aversion to ivermectin. If a democrat had suggested it, I absolutely guarantee you wouldn't be saying a single thing. You are tribally bound to a political party when what we're talking about has nothing to do with politics. I care about what is true and what works, I don't care who recommends it. I'm an adult, I can make informed decisions all on my own!

unsunghero
09-01-2021, 11:49 PM
Keep in mind you vaccinated people are not completely immune to Delta Covid, so the consideration of what to take (if anything) IF you ever happen to catch it should still be there

Ooloo
09-01-2021, 11:51 PM
Donald trump medicines = bad
Bidon medicines = good

except the vaccines were developed under trump... but then the white house changed parties, so now I magically like it.

Gee I'm not completely steered by politics at all, while pretending to care about public health

Thorgrimm
09-01-2021, 11:53 PM
Appealing to authority isn't necessarily a bad thing when the authority is the president of the American Medical Association and you're suggesting taking deworming medication to treat a virus.

If his opinion is politically motivated it means nothing

Read my previous post

You're lying again as usual

Horza
09-01-2021, 11:53 PM

It's FDA approved

Antihistamines are also very effective sleep aids (see: benadryl). Medications can often do more than one thing! It's groundbreaking, I know.

🦅

Thorgrimm
09-01-2021, 11:56 PM
🦅

Where in my post did I state it was a treatment for Covid?

Here let me help you since you are the most idiotic Toxigen obsessed poster on these boards

I'm not saying it's a treatment for Covid. There hasn't really been any research allowed because leftwing propagandists bleet "Jab! Jab! Jab!" 24/7 like sheep

Ooloo
09-01-2021, 11:57 PM
The AMA still thinks weed is dangerous

Tunabros
09-02-2021, 12:02 AM
what 10 years of project 1999 does to a man

Ooloo
09-02-2021, 12:07 AM
Again if a democrat had suggested ivermectin as a potential treatment, the discourse would be completely different. But it shouldn't be, we should pursue whatever sensible solutions are medically sound and effective. We are so insanely polarized though, that if somebody on the right discovers the cure for cancer, the left won't take it. And also likely try to completely destroy and ruin the life of that guy and probably his entire familiy.

hobart
09-02-2021, 01:15 AM
Again if a democrat had suggested ivermectin as a potential treatment, the discourse would be completely different. But it shouldn't be, we should pursue whatever sensible solutions are medically sound and effective. We are so insanely polarized though, that if somebody on the right discovers the cure for cancer, the left won't take it. And also likely try to completely destroy and ruin the life of that guy and probably his entire familiy.

No, the problem isn't that it came from Trumptards. The problem is that it didn't come from medical experts and that Trumptards don't put any value in institutions or expertise.

Same thing with the illiberal left's crazy conspiracy theories.

Thorgrimm
09-02-2021, 01:28 AM
No, the problem isn't that it came from Trumptards. The problem is that it didn't come from medical experts and that Trumptards don't put any value in institutions or expertise.

Same thing with the illiberal left's crazy conspiracy theories.

xkWOpFk1GGk

Jibartik
09-02-2021, 02:01 AM
If this isnt end times then people are pretty shit overall.

Gravydoo II
09-02-2021, 08:17 AM
Oh its official, joe rogan is going to shit the lining of his intestines.

Mesocyclone
09-02-2021, 08:20 AM
Trust me, we're standing at the End of Days.

starkind
09-02-2021, 08:37 AM
Please stay hydrated, get some jalapeños (vitamin C), minerals that aren't table salt, like Himalayansalt or other complex salts, sunlight, other vitamins (spirulina is good).

Before u shit urself.

Gravydoo II
09-02-2021, 09:54 AM
Trust me, we're standing at the End of Days.

I hope so. We dont deserve this earth.

starkind
09-02-2021, 10:20 AM
if you can do something about the end times you deserve the end times

most of us can't do shit really

but we got the end times anyway.

Ooloo
09-02-2021, 01:22 PM
lol self loathing leftists. humans are the only species that is sentient and capable of appreciating the earth. everyone loves to complain about overpopulation, but they never include *themselves* in the set of people who should be extincted so that bambi can frollick in the forest happily or whatever

btw it's worth pointing out that the FDA having not approved ivermectin for covid is hardly an indictment of it's efficacy, it simply hasn't been studied. the vaccines weren't approved either, for months. the fact is there *are* doctors prescribing it for certain patients, but lemme guess those doctors don't count as "experts". only the good guy doctors who agree with you count as authoritative.

Whale biologist
09-02-2021, 01:43 PM
btw it's worth pointing out that the FDA having not approved ivermectin for covid is hardly an indictment of it's efficacy, it simply hasn't been studied. the vaccines weren't approved either, for months. the fact is there *are* doctors prescribing it for certain patients, but lemme guess those doctors don't count as "experts". only the good guy doctors who agree with you count as authoritative.

nuh-uh, error has no right! :D

starkind
09-02-2021, 02:11 PM
my cats appreciate everything that moves they also create less waste personaly than ppl but i keep them alive with crazy amounts of processed dried catfood and tons of litter each year but without me there'd still be cats

there'd probably be more cats and bigger without us

and i can tell u they would appreciate everything to shreds

Botten
09-02-2021, 03:09 PM

When in the world is a person not considered a nut if they trust a person with no medical background like Joe Rogan (who suggested ivermectin) vs a practicing family medical physician.

If you aren't going to get the vaccine and you want to try a crack pot method to get rid of your Covid like this Trump supporter who took fish cleaner which had one of the types of drugs far right fanatics are pushing; then you could die too.

https://www.bbc.com/news/52012242

But don't be crying they are taking my freedom way by pulling these and your social media accounts who want to discuss a dangerous untested method to get rid of Covid.
Want to get rid of more alt right crazies and right terrorist groups? Take their soapboxes away get rid of their means to recruit others.

It is ridiculous that right anti-vaxers are trying to stick it to liberals by not getting vaccinated and then end up at the hospital only to evict stage 4 cancer treatment patients all for their political agenda. You chose this fanatical path. Because the hospital are getting over run. Stick to your guns get over the virus even if it kills you at your home.

"Jason Arena, on Thursday August 5. Arena says his wife, who is currently receiving treatment for stage 4 breast cancer, was discharged from hospital earlier than she should have been, saying, "there was no room left in the hospital because of Covid.""

Thorgrimm
09-02-2021, 03:12 PM
When in the world is a person not considered a nut if they trust a person with no medical background like Joe Rogan (who suggested ivermectin) vs a practicing family medical physician.

If you aren't going to get the vaccine and you want to try a crack pot method to get rid of your Covid like this Trump supporter who took fish cleaner which had one of the types of drugs far right fanatics are pushing; then you could die too.

https://www.bbc.com/news/52012242

But don't be crying they are taking my freedom way by pulling these and your social media accounts who want to discuss a dangerous untested method to get rid of Covid.
Want to get rid of more alt right crazies and right terrorist groups? Take their soapboxes away get rid of their means to recruit others.

It is ridiculous that right anti-vaxers are trying to stick it to liberals by not getting vaccinated and then end up at the hospital only to evict stage 4 cancer treatment patients all for their political agenda. You chose this fanatical path. Because the hospital are getting over run. Stick to your guns get over the virus even if it kills you at your home.

"Jason Arena, on Thursday August 5. Arena says his wife, who is currently receiving treatment for stage 4 breast cancer, was discharged from hospital earlier than she should have been, saying, "there was no room left in the hospital because of Covid.""

In case you missed it

xkWOpFk1GGk

Ooloo
09-02-2021, 03:29 PM
Nobody is claiming it's an alternative to a vaccine, it's simply showing promise with regard to treating and lessening those with severe symptoms, and possibly providing some pre-emptive prophylactic benefit for those who haven't yet gotten covid.

Who cares what side of the aisle you're on?? Use what works, after consulting with a good doctor who you trust. This may work for people, the vaccines work for people although some people can't take them due to other medical issues they may have. The left is just obsessed with politicizing everything, while they accuse the right of doing it. If somebody on the right puts forward any kind of novel idea they are instantly labeled a NUTJOB who wants to eat FISH TANK STUFF!! Like, no, calm down and investigate whether there is actually something to this. That's the point of the scientific method. Reflexively smearing anyone you perceive to be politically opposite just makes you a partisan hack.

unsunghero
09-02-2021, 03:29 PM
I think that fish cleaner incident was actually investigated as a murder. Lemme see if I can find the article:

“As this is an active investigation, I cannot go into any details at this time regarding the case,” homicide detective Teresa Van Galder told the Free Beacon. In an interview, Wanda Lenius told the outlet that her decision to drink the cleaner with her husband was “a spur of the moment thing,” and that they ingested “one teaspoon and some soda” each — at least four times the lethal limit.

The Beacon also reported that friends of the deceased man were skeptical that he would knowingly consume fish-tank cleaner”

https://news.yahoo.com/amphtml/woman-blamed-trump-giving-her-133613382.html

Horza
09-02-2021, 03:35 PM
Nobody is claiming it's an alternative to a vaccine, it's simply showing promise with regard to treating and lessening those with severe symptoms, and possibly providing some pre-emptive prophylactic benefit for those who haven't yet gotten covid.

Who cares what side of the aisle you're on?? Use what works, after consulting with a good doctor who you trust. This may work for people, the vaccines work for people although some people can't take them due to other medical issues they may have. The left is just obsessed with politicizing everything, while they accuse the right of doing it. If somebody on the right puts forward any kind of novel idea they are instantly labeled a NUTJOB who wants to eat FISH TANK STUFF!! Like, no, calm down and investigate whether there is actually something to this. That's the point of the scientific method. Reflexively smearing anyone you perceive to be politically opposite just makes you a partisan hack.

Don't listen to the president of the American Medical Association or the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, a guy named cleverly after a middle finger is here to tell us all how those libs are suppressing knowledge of the curative power of horse paste.

Whale biologist
09-02-2021, 03:40 PM
Because the hospital are getting over run.

ICUs.

Tunabros
09-02-2021, 03:42 PM
my brain is hurting from reading this thread

Jibartik
09-02-2021, 04:03 PM
In case you missed it

xkWOpFk1GGk

if this is true then I think we should lock up all the libs

they been REEEEEEEEEEE about how like peoples dicks fall off if they take this shit, now it turns out it actually does help?

The left is unhinged. They'd rather more people died just to own the daddies.

Jibartik
09-02-2021, 04:04 PM
Don't listen to the president of the American Medical Association or the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, a guy named cleverly after a middle finger is here to tell us all how those libs are suppressing knowledge of the curative power of horse paste.

BAN THIS USER FOR MISSINFORMATION

Convict
09-02-2021, 04:11 PM

interesting that level of discourse went too far for you

OMGMGMGGMGOGGOMGMGOM TDS!! TDS!!!

HE TALKED ABOUT RAPE DADDY MAKING DEALS WITH TERRORISTS TDS TDS!!

LOL we get it. You dont like people talking about your rape daddy so you say, any mention of him is full blown obsession.

The fact that you're attached to biden at the asshole (to your mouth) is not to be mentioned though. The fact that you mention biden every fucking day, not to be mentioned.

Talk about how rape daddy is responsible for something, Lose your fucking mind "OMG OMGOMGOMGOGMOGMGM TDS TDS TDS TDS TDS"

Thats how you look. Like a little pussy. Deal with it. Rape daddy lost. Your rape daddy lost.

We get it. Its not an effective strategy. The fact that you use it, every day, on every post, it shows so clearly. Rape daddy lost. Get over it. Your rape daddy, he lost. He lost. He did not win. Hes a loser.

Rape daddy raped your brain and now you're a slave to the GOP. Deal with it, you're a victim, like a beaten wife that cant quit him, i love him!

omgogmogmogmgo tds tds tds td stds rape daddy he talked about my rape daddy tds tds tds tds lololol

do something, pussy.

but this ^ was ok

I guess its all fine and doesnt matter how despicable the "level of discourse" is when you agree with the person

funny how that works

Thorgrimm
09-02-2021, 04:29 PM

There is no real discussion with you

Just trolling and nonsense

Whale biologist
09-02-2021, 04:35 PM
In case you missed it

xkWOpFk1GGk

Correlation isn't causation, and a cheap way out for government responsibility is always appealing.

Ivermectin won a Nobel Prize (https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/medicine/2015/press-release/), but certainly not for off-label use. You're just as confused as Horza.

Thorgrimm
09-02-2021, 05:33 PM
Correlation isn't causation, and a cheap way out for government responsibility is always appealing.

Ivermectin won a Nobel Prize (https://www.nobelprize.org/prizes/medicine/2015/press-release/), but certainly not for off-label use. You're just as confused as Horza.

Pretty limp wristed attempt at taking a shot

In case you missed it:

No, the problem isn't that it came from Trumptards. The problem is that it didn't come from medical experts.

Man in the video is a medical expert

Hope this helps

Jibartik
09-02-2021, 05:37 PM
I like how basically we shoot down and ridicule and scoff at anything that isnt the vax.

whatup with that?

Botten
09-02-2021, 05:48 PM
I like how basically we shoot down and ridicule and scoff at anything that isnt the vax.

whatup with that?

ivermectin is known to cause mild side-effects such as diarrhoea, nausea, dizziness and sleepiness. Less common, but serious, side-effects include severe skin rashes and effects on the nervous system (causing tremor, confusion and drowsiness).

In higher doses, and overdose cases, these side-effects can be more severe. These include low blood pressure, problems with balance, seizures, liver injury, and it can even induce comas.

By giving nutcase a soapbox it gets people killed.

This has nothing to do with ‘but mah freedom’ and drives those bent on sticking it to liberals a means to kill themselves, risk others or worse.

Horza
09-02-2021, 05:49 PM

whatup with that?

This is just more conservative bullshit, the AMA recommends supplemental oxygen, steroids, and monoclonal antibodies for serious cases.

Thorgrimm
09-02-2021, 05:53 PM
ivermectin is known to cause mild side-effects such as diarrhoea, nausea, dizziness and sleepiness. Less common, but serious, side-effects include severe skin rashes and effects on the nervous system (causing tremor, confusion and drowsiness).

In higher doses, and overdose cases, these side-effects can be more severe. These include low blood pressure, problems with balance, seizures, liver injury, and it can even induce comas.

This has nothing to do with ‘but mah freedom’ and drives those bent on sticking it to liberals a means to kill themselves, risk others or worse.

Way worse potential side effects than Myocarditis and Pericarditis

Ooloo
09-02-2021, 06:22 PM
*Literally every medication commercial ever*

"may cause stroke, heart attack, night terrors, night wandering, blood clots, tumors, lymphoma. But you'll feel marginally better playing golf or whatever!"

Potential treatments for covid, like any other disease, have a cost\benefit analysis that is fundamentally personal. Life is full of risk, you cannot escape it. You might die every single day from something. The question is how effective is X treatment for Y disease?

Ooloo
09-02-2021, 06:34 PM
This is just more conservative bullshit, the AMA recommends supplemental oxygen, steroids, and monoclonal antibodies for serious cases.

Yes the AMA recommends a thing, great. The AMA isn't the only organization in the world. Many doctors are recommending and prescribing ivermectin, for certain patients, under certain conditions. Why rage against that? You always appeal to authority, and they presumably know more than you do, so why just arbitrarily change your standard? Medicine, like science, is not liberal or conservative. It's just reality.

Mesocyclone
09-02-2021, 07:02 PM
SCOTUS pwned you baby killers.

unsunghero
09-02-2021, 07:08 PM

Is it less likely to cause side effects if I have a horse cock? Im kind of like part horse

starkind
09-02-2021, 07:56 PM
fyi u don't even need a reason to shit urselfs tbvfh if u are curious at all

Gravydoo II
09-02-2021, 08:16 PM
I also heard since bleach kills everything it touches, you should inject bleach. You know what else kills everything it touches? PD-680 extracted alcohol, you should inject that because it will kill a virus. You know what else kills a virus? Fire. Inject gasoline into your body, light it on fire. Pure oxygen works too, inject that into your blood stream, it will kill the virus.

See how you just sound fucking stupid??

You'd rather pay for horse paste than get the vaccine your rape daddy was in the lab with Dr Dre, making it himself with test tubes and shit.. Oh wait that was two weeks ago. This weeks its "omg that was approved WAY too quickly just WARP SPEED approval and I dont like that because joe biden kicked my rape daddies teeth in..". Remember when you guys pushed to call it the "trump vaccine" ?? LOL

Everyone laughed at the push for it. You didnt get your way, you're all anti-science anyways. Now you want us to believe that tide pods are going to cure everyone. I thought it was hydroxiclurishit was going to save the world... What happened?

Go suck a tide pod, fucking pussy. =]

Thorgrimm
09-02-2021, 08:31 PM
I also heard since bleach kills everything it touches, you should inject bleach. You know what else kills everything it touches? PD-680 extracted alcohol, you should inject that because it will kill a virus. You know what else kills a virus? Fire. Inject gasoline into your body, light it on fire. Pure oxygen works too, inject that into your blood stream, it will kill the virus.

You'd rather pay for horse paste than get the vaccine your rape daddy was in the lab with Dr Dre, making it himself with test tubes and shit.. Oh wait that was two weeks ago. This weeks its "omg that was approved WAY too quickly just WARP SPEED approval and I dont like that because joe biden kicked my rape daddies teeth in..". Remember when you guys pushed to call it the "trump vaccine" ?? LOL

Everyone laughed at the push for it. You didnt get your way, you're all anti-science anyways. Now you want us to believe that tide pods are going to cure everyone. I thought it was hydroxiclurishit was going to save the world... What happened?

Poster is totally psycho

Ooloo
09-02-2021, 09:01 PM

You're just doing the "equate the craziest people with everyone else" thing. It's super lazy and bad. Again there are actual legitimate doctors prescribing ivermectin, for specific patients, for specific reasons. Which means it's not right for everyone, but it might help some people. Why oppose this?

Botten
09-02-2021, 09:30 PM
You're just doing the "equate the craziest people with everyone else" thing. It's super lazy and bad. Again there are actual legitimate doctors prescribing ivermectin, for specific patients, for specific reasons. Which means it's not right for everyone, but it might help some people. Why oppose this?

There were uninformed doctors desperate to treat there dying Covid patients with hydroxychloroquine, it didn’t make it right.

Remember when Trump had financial investment in hydroxychloroquine and there was real studies on the drug finding it did nothing or made people worse due to the side effects. it did nothing in official studies.

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/hydroxychloroquine-does-not-benefit-adults-hospitalized-covid-19

I still remember Right wing nuts going crazy that Remdesivir actually worked in helping Covid patients.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7250494/

Remdesivir is a nucleotide analogue prodrug that perturbs viral replication, originally evaluated in clinical trials to thwart the Ebola outbreak in 2014. Subsequent evaluation by numerous virology laboratories demonstrated the ability of remdesivir to inhibit coronavirus replication, including SARS-CoV-2.

Suggesting it was Obama’s 2014 Ebola drug.
MAGA supporters were having none of it.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/05/02/donald-trump-coronavirus-remdesivir-229765

Horza
09-02-2021, 09:46 PM
Trumptards are still pushing hydroxychloroquine, the grift never ends.

Thorgrimm
09-02-2021, 10:06 PM
Trumptards are still pushing hydroxychloroquine, the grift never ends.

Pretty cheap drug to grift off of

Those vaccines though (At Taxpayer Expense)

starkind
09-02-2021, 10:30 PM
There's always getting an perflurocarbon enema.

https://massivesci.com/articles/rectal-breathing-oxygen-enema-ventilators/

unsunghero
09-02-2021, 10:34 PM
There were uninformed doctors desperate to treat there dying Covid patients with hydroxychloroquine, it didn’t make it right.

Hmm, in lieu of what?

I need to know what I'm sacrificing to be given Hydroxychloroquine. Because if it's not in lieu of something else that would have helped, I'd say go ahead (if I could talk, which by then most likely I couldn't due to being unconscious)

I mean, I'm DYING. Who gives a shit? (this is just my opinion, maybe you have a different one). Go ahead and try some crazy shit on me if I'm already dying

Hell even after I've been dead a while, if you wanna go ahead and zap me a few times with a defibrillator, I'm all for that too. I know sometimes turning my computer off and back on fixes stuff ;)

Thorgrimm
09-02-2021, 10:53 PM
Hmm, in lieu of what?

I need to know what I'm sacrificing to be given Hydroxychloroquine. Because if it's not in lieu of something else that would have helped, I'd say go ahead (if I could talk, which by then most likely I couldn't due to being unconscious)

I mean, I'm DYING. Who gives a shit? (this is just my opinion, maybe you have a different one). Go ahead and try some crazy shit on me if I'm already dying

Hell even after I've been dead a while, if you wanna go ahead and zap me a few times with a defibrillator, I'm all for that too. I know sometimes turning my computer off and back on fixes stuff ;)

Cheap easily accessible drugs that have been around for at least 50 years are extremely dangerous and will kill you. It's a grift.

Said nobody ever

starkind
09-02-2021, 11:03 PM
There's always getting an perflurocarbon enema.

https://massivesci.com/articles/rectal-breathing-oxygen-enema-ventilators/

Also know as buttbreathing.

Horza
09-03-2021, 12:11 AM
Cheap easily accessible drugs that have been around for at least 50 years are extremely dangerous and will kill you. It's a grift.

Said nobody ever

Unlike yourself, most people don't think the AMA is hiding the secret of taking horse medication because they have a nefarious liberal agenda.

Thorgrimm
09-03-2021, 12:20 AM
Unlike yourself, most people don't think the AMA is hiding the secret of taking horse medication because they have a nefarious liberal agenda.

Says the guy who thinks people are "grifting" the cheapest and most easily accessible drug ever

hobart
09-03-2021, 12:26 AM
You need more paste, Trumptard. However much you are taking, it's not nearly enough.

Thorgrimm
09-03-2021, 12:30 AM
You need more paste, Trumptard. However much you are taking, it's not nearly enough.

You're being butthurt now

Sorry you're a total psychopath that thinks people shouldn't get medical treatment and die if they didn't get the jab

Gravydoo II
09-04-2021, 12:31 PM
Why would they want medical treatment? Its the same doctors, same medicine, same FDA, same nurses, same drug makers...

oh wait im dying its good enough for me now. Now that I can endanger all of you and you loved ones when i go to hospital by exposing staff to my ignorance.. on purpose..

Thorgrimm
09-04-2021, 12:40 PM
Why would they want medical treatment? Its the same doctors, same medicine, same FDA, same nurses, same drug makers...

oh wait im dying its good enough for me now. Now that I can endanger all of you and you loved ones when i go to hospital by exposing staff to my ignorance.. on purpose..

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ultra-vaccinated-israels-debacle-is-a-dire-warning-to-america

Fully vaccinated people with weakened immune systems appeared particularly vulnerable to the aggressive Delta variant.

Jibartik
09-04-2021, 01:38 PM

No we think the 50 million idiots like you are doing that for them.

If anyone does anything but take the vaccine or wear a mask you lose your mind.

I mean I'd prefer they wore a mask and took the vaccine, but I do both those things and if someone found out there is more I can be doing to protect myself I dont berg out over politics trying to shut it down. I would love to be optimistic and learn more.

Trexller
09-04-2021, 03:44 PM
ANYONE with weakened immune systems IS particularly vulnerable to ANY infection.

FTFY

Ooloo
09-04-2021, 03:55 PM

It's not "horse medication" you dolt, it is approved by the FDA for use in humans, it's just not approved for *treating covid* because it hasn't been studied (yet). It is being prescribed by doctors to certain patients because it has been *working* in lessening serious symptoms. The covid vaccines were not approved by the FDA for literal months while people were taking them. You just think it's a super powerful gotcha to call it "horse medicine" so you can snicker at people who are actually smarter than you and not totally steered around by political winds.

Botten
09-04-2021, 04:54 PM
It's not "horse medication" you dolt, it is approved by the FDA for use in humans, it's just not approved for *treating covid* because it hasn't been studied (yet). It is being prescribed by doctors to certain patients because it has been *working* in lessening serious symptoms. The covid vaccines were not approved by the FDA for literal months while people were taking them. You just think it's a super powerful gotcha to call it "horse medicine" so you can snicker at people who are actually smarter than you and not totally steered around by political winds.

It is what the idiot far right wing fools are taking.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/gunshot-victims-horse-dewormer-ivermectin-oklahoma-hospitals-covid-1220608/

And real victims are suffering over Trump fanatics taking what you say isn’t horse dewormer.

Ooloo
09-04-2021, 05:03 PM

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/gunshot-victims-horse-dewormer-ivermectin-oklahoma-hospitals-covid-1220608/

And real victims are suffering over Trump fanatics taking what you say isn’t horse dewormer.

It literally isn't. There is a horse deworming medication that *contains* it. Can you not understand the difference? Ivermectin itself is literally approved by the FDA for use in humans for other ailments, it just hasn't been studied formally yet for treating covid. Calling it "horse medicine" is just a lazy politically motivated smear. Keep politics out of it, I care about what works. If there's evidence this works in treating symptoms, why just arbitrarily smear it? Oh yeah because you don't like somebody who suggested it and you gotta DUNK on em! Horse medicine lol!!

Different medications can treat different things, in different dosages. Ivermectin has not been studied for treating covid, since it's such a new disease. However it does show promise based on currently available data. Many doctors *are* prescribing it for particularly sick patients, after other options have failed.

TLDR: Stop being such a mindlessly partisan douchebag. Also nice rolling stone reference hahaha wtf.

JurisDictum
09-04-2021, 05:13 PM
I think its fine to make fun of the horse medication (which isn't just for horses). Just don't panic and cancel everything that mentions it.

Thorgrimm
09-04-2021, 05:19 PM

Trump Trump Trump You Can't Stop Posting About Trump

Whale biologist
09-04-2021, 05:20 PM
It literally isn't. There is a horse deworming medication that *contains* it. Can you not understand the difference? Ivermectin itself is literally approved by the FDA for use in humans for other ailments, it just hasn't been studied formally yet for treating covid. Calling it "horse medicine" is just a lazy politically motivated smear. Keep politics out of it, I care about what works. If there's evidence this works in treating symptoms, why just arbitrarily smear it? Oh yeah because you don't like somebody who suggested it and you gotta DUNK on em! Horse medicine lol!!

Different medications can treat different things, in different dosages. Ivermectin has not been studied for treating covid, since it's such a new disease. However it does show promise based on currently available data. Many doctors *are* prescribing it for particularly sick patients, after other options have failed.

TLDR: Stop being such a mindlessly partisan douchebag. Also nice rolling stone reference hahaha wtf.

Is the FDA approval for the medicine as a human dewormer? I vote it's made mandatory in the South. :D

Patriam1066
09-04-2021, 05:22 PM
I'm the dont trust either side of the government party. You all are fucked tbh.

I'm gonna be living the life eating prime rat burgers and watching strippers wrestle covered in green jello in the sewers.

Enjoy your no contact sex and Oscar Meyer wiener songs in libtard corpo hell assholes. My pronouns identify as : suck deez nuts.

The two parties seem that bad to you? You’ve lost all faith in the government of the United States?

I don’t know how that opinion could be anything less than a joke. This country is paradise compared to most of the earth…

Ooloo
09-04-2021, 05:22 PM
I think its fine to make fun of the horse medication (which isn't just for horses). Just don't panic and cancel everything that mentions it.

Well it's just such a dumb failed attempt at a gotcha. Horses take lots of medications that humans also take. So do tons of other animals. Who cares? What point do they think they're making?

Even hydroxychloroquine has legitimate medical applications in humans for certain diseases, but it can also have serious side effects. But they latch onto this "lol drinking fishbowl cleaner stupid trumptards lolol!" thing. It's just so dumb, and anti-scientific, which is ironically the go-to insult they like to toss around.

I agree drinking fishbowl cleaner is dumb and bad. Does that mean the chemical in question has absolutely zero value with regard to covid-19? No not at all. Again, it's a big cynical, mean-spirited attempt at a political gotcha.

Patriam1066
09-04-2021, 05:23 PM

It can’t be both “hasn’t been studied” and “shows promise.” Sucking my dick shows promise in treating covid, trust me! But it has yet to be studied. See how that just doesn’t fly?

Tunabros
09-04-2021, 05:35 PM
thread reeks of middle age men odor and drugs

Mota
09-04-2021, 05:54 PM

Regurgitates right wing arguments seen all over the web.
Calls others mindless partisan douchebags.

okie dokie

imperiouskitten
09-04-2021, 06:07 PM
thread reeks of middle age men odor and drugs

wassup you little asexual twink, im giving u attention

Horza
09-04-2021, 06:27 PM
Well it's just such a dumb failed attempt at a gotcha. Horses take lots of medications that humans also take. So do tons of other animals. Who cares? What point do they think they're making?

Even hydroxychloroquine has legitimate medical applications in humans for certain diseases, but it can also have serious side effects. But they latch onto this "lol drinking fishbowl cleaner stupid trumptards lolol!" thing. It's just so dumb, and anti-scientific, which is ironically the go-to insult they like to toss around.

I agree drinking fishbowl cleaner is dumb and bad. Does that mean the chemical in question has absolutely zero value with regard to covid-19? No not at all. Again, it's a big cynical, mean-spirited attempt at a political gotcha.

If it's good enough for Alex "Super Male Vitality Natural Stamina, Endurance, and Strength Booster" Jones, then it's good enough for me too.

Botten
09-04-2021, 06:44 PM

Did you read the article it was about patients taking horse deworming medicine and taking so much of the hospital from over dosing that gun victims were leaving.

The extreme right won’t take a vaccine but they will take a horse deworming drug all in the name of politics.

Ivermectin requires a prescription for human use in the US. But the right fanatics taking it and yes many of them Trump fanatics are turning to horse deworming for it. And they are getting very sick over it and taking up already stressed hospital support.

The irony is even if even remotely correct (and we heard the same claims in the anti-parasite medicine hydroxychloroquine) both ivermectin and the moderna/Pfizer vaccine disrupt RNA in the host cells.

Botten
09-04-2021, 07:08 PM

Would not be mentioning it if it wasn’t literally pro-Trump organization push ivermectin use and showing means to get it. Even lead others to give suggestions to get it at the local farm and tractor store.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna1791

So yeah Trump

hobart
09-04-2021, 07:32 PM

Not anyone else's fault you can't wash that stain off. It's relevant to every opinion you have as it shows a complete lack of judgement.

Thorgrimm
09-04-2021, 08:09 PM
Not anyone else's fault you can't wash that stain off. It's relevant to every opinion you have as it shows a complete lack of judgement.

Let it go

That card has expired

Ooloo
09-04-2021, 08:12 PM

Trump was a better president than biden thusfar by a mile. Like, seriously almost every single policy decision he made was good. You just don't like that he said bad pussygrab things or whatever, like every trump deranged lunatic. That's all they ever have.

Voting for biden, or especially defending him now, shows a WAY larger lack of judgement. And *I'm not even a republican*. I am ashamed at the state of the democratic party.

Ooloo
09-04-2021, 08:16 PM
Did you read the article it was about patients taking horse deworming medicine and taking so much of the hospital from over dosing that gun victims were leaving.

The extreme right won’t take a vaccine but they will take a horse deworming drug all in the name of politics.

Ivermectin requires a prescription for human use in the US. But the right fanatics taking it and yes many of them Trump fanatics are turning to horse deworming for it. And they are getting very sick over it and taking up already stressed hospital support.

The irony is even if even remotely correct (and we heard the same claims in the anti-parasite medicine hydroxychloroquine) both ivermectin and the moderna/Pfizer vaccine disrupt RNA in the host cells.

Keep saying "horse deworming drug" and ignore everything else I said. Really great argument. That article is essentially about hospital mismanagement, not the efficacy or lack thereof of ivermectin as a treatment for covid symptoms in infected patients, which I thought is what we were talking about?

Also, I am NOT against the vaccines. Ivermectin is not being touted as an alternative to vaccines, it's being touted as a *treatment option* for people who *ARE* currently ill. And there is ample data to suggest it does offer some benefit, for certain patients. I am absolutely not suggesting everyone should go out and take it, nor am I suggesting people shouldn't get vaccinated.

Patriam1066
09-04-2021, 08:17 PM
Trump was actually really really god awful buddy. Biden sucks too so far. Back to back 1 term presidents

Trump and Biden did/are bankrupting the United States. A conservative cannot have debt, hope this helps!

Whale biologist
09-04-2021, 08:47 PM
Let it go

That card has expired

Is that your official denouncement of Mr Tump? :p

Jibartik
09-04-2021, 08:48 PM
Reminder that Jesus ran for president in 2015 but the romans passed and now we're all doomed to die in the flames of Armageddon.

Whale biologist
09-04-2021, 08:52 PM
Reminder that Jesus ran for president in 2015 but the romans passed and now we're all doomed to die in the flames of Armageddon.

Ok Google cancel reminder

Botten
09-04-2021, 09:42 PM
Keep saying "horse deworming drug" and ignore everything else I said. Really great argument. That article is essentially about hospital mismanagement, not the efficacy or lack thereof of ivermectin as a treatment for covid symptoms in infected patients, which I thought is what we were talking about?

Also, I am NOT against the vaccines. Ivermectin is not being touted as an alternative to vaccines, it's being touted as a *treatment option* for people who *ARE* currently ill.

Efficacy? Treatment option? Alternative? Mismanaged hospitals?

You got to be kidding.

An adult drank an injectable ivermectin formulation intended for use in cattle in an attempt to prevent COVID-19 infection. This patient presented to a hospital with confusion, drowsiness, visual hallucinations, tachypnea [abnormally rapid breathing], and tremors. The patient recovered after being hospitalized for NINE days.

If you are a person arguing it’s efficacy as a treatment option or alternative you are part of the problems being force on our hospitals.

Cecily
09-04-2021, 09:55 PM
I'm just saying don't be so quick to dismiss bleach injections as a viable treatment option.

unsunghero
09-04-2021, 10:21 PM
I thought it being called horse paste was just a Reddit joke but the veterinarian version really is paste

But hey at least it’s apple flavored. I love apples. Can get my daily serving of fruit that way

Whale biologist
09-04-2021, 11:15 PM
I'm just saying don't be so quick to dismiss bleach injections as a viable treatment option.

The deep state is doin' a bamboozle on white Conservatives to cure their worms, brain and otherwise. Nature is healing.

Thorgrimm
09-04-2021, 11:17 PM
The deep state is doin' a bamboozle on white Conservatives to cure their worms, brain and otherwise. Nature is healing.

Mmm those Big Pharma profits though

unsunghero
09-04-2021, 11:28 PM

And with the bleach treatment, you are technically killing COVID when you kill yourself. The rest is really just semantics

imperiouskitten
09-04-2021, 11:59 PM

i know right it's obvious. Trump has nanomachines, he didnt realize u dont

Jibartik
09-05-2021, 12:08 AM
Ok Google cancel reminder

You have successfully subscribed to [cat facts]

Cat fact: Did you know that Bernie sanders has owned a total of 90 cats? Each one named after an amendment he passed.

Arvan
09-05-2021, 12:08 AM
If only there was a way to just disinfect the lungs you know

Thorgrimm
09-05-2021, 12:17 AM

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/lung-cancer/expert-answers/photodynamic-therapy/faq-20058330

Photodynamic therapy may play a limited role in lung cancer treatment in very specific situations. Photodynamic therapy is a treatment that combines light energy with a cancer-killing drug that's activated by the light.

Photodynamic therapy may be an option if lung cancer grows into the airway, causing difficulty breathing, bleeding or persistent coughing. It might also be used to treat early-stage non-small cell lung cancers that are located in areas easily reached with the tools used during the treatment.

Photodynamic therapy begins with the injection of a light-sensitive medication into a vein. One to three days later, the doctor shines light of a certain wavelength onto the cancer from inside the body — typically using a thin, lighted tube called a bronchoscope, which is passed through the mouth into the lungs. The light destroys the cells that have absorbed the light-sensitive medication.

Photodynamic therapy isn't effective for cancers that have spread beyond the lung or that can't be reached with the bronchoscope.

After photodynamic therapy, your whole body is sensitive to light. Generally you need to avoid any exposure to bright light, including the sun, for several weeks after treatment

Jibartik
09-05-2021, 12:27 AM

Has anyone looked into shining a light into the body?

Thorgrimm
09-05-2021, 01:30 PM

UPDATE: Northeastern Hospital System Sequoyah issued a statement: Although Dr. Jason McElyea is not an employee of NHS Sequoyah, he is affiliated with a medical staffing group that provides coverage for our emergency room. With that said, Dr. McElyea has not worked at our Sallisaw location in over 2 months. NHS Sequoyah has not treated any patients due to complications related to taking ivermectin. This includes not treating any patients for ivermectin overdose. All patients who have visited our emergency room have received medical attention as appropriate. Our hospital has not had to turn away any patients seeking emergency care. We want to reassure our community that our staff is working hard to provide quality healthcare to all patients. We appreciate the opportunity to clarify this issue and as always, we value our community’s support.”

https://nhssequoyah.com/

lol

Horza
09-05-2021, 01:55 PM
You'll eat the horse paste, and you'll damn well like it if you know what's good for you.

unsunghero
09-05-2021, 01:56 PM
Has anyone looked into shining a light into the body?

When I had covid, I just stood outside at high noon with my mouth open for hours

Kidding

Thorgrimm
09-05-2021, 02:07 PM
You'll eat the horse paste, and you'll damn well like it if you know what's good for you.

lol

Horza
09-05-2021, 02:13 PM
One false story alone does not unmake millions of QAnon retards, and you should really stop getting your news from Rolling Stone.

Thorgrimm
09-05-2021, 02:23 PM
One false story alone does not unmake millions of QAnon retards, and you should really stop getting your news from Rolling Stone.

lol

unsunghero
09-05-2021, 02:29 PM

Don't have to tell me twice. Rolling stone has been partisan AF for years

blindedsoul
09-05-2021, 02:35 PM
Huh whats wrong with the rolling stones?

They were the first large American band that demanded interracial concert venues or they would not play in the city. The rolling stones took a big risk doing that imo

Also lets be honest, there is a reason people cant get their horse de wormer...
Ivermectin is not an effective treatment... there was one doctored study that showed it as effective published on the PUBLIC RESOURCE NHHS that was retracted

Check to now we got hordes of republicans who don't want to vaccinate dosing horse dewormer every 2 weeks shitting their pants.

Again if you get covid, chronic diarrhea will make your symptoms worse/ dehydrate you and potentially kill you...

People are taking this, they are shitting their pants its not an effective treatment whether or not our Americanized bleeds it leads sensationalism outlets got one story wrong or not lol.

See image.

https://i.imgur.com/4QsrQcB.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/xp42Xfy.jpeg

This is not a joke it is real lol and here is a real fox story about creative idiotic ways to avoid the jab as mentioned below

Thorgrimm
09-05-2021, 02:35 PM
Don't have to tell me twice. Rolling stone has been partisan AF for years

He's so stupid he doesn't realize that this false story was also run by pretty much every major corporate news media outlet he blindly trusts without questioning

Horza
09-05-2021, 02:41 PM
He's so stupid he doesn't realize that this false story was also run by pretty much every major corporate news media outlet he blindly trusts without questioning

I doubt Fox News ran a story on how their viewers are trying to kill themselves in creatively idiotic ways just to avoid the jab.

Whale biologist
09-05-2021, 02:49 PM
This is not a joke it is real lol

The judge had to order that because spouses get to make medical decisions if the other gets sick enough. That's his reasoning.

Whale biologist
09-05-2021, 02:51 PM

It might not even be false, HIIPA could prevent discuission. Like how JPP dunked Schefter for being a slimeball.

unsunghero
09-05-2021, 03:00 PM
“Creative ways to avoid the jab”

Couldn’t they just say no? Granted, I have a progressive friend who is vacationing in San Fran right now and he says u need to show your vaccine card to enter restaurants, gyms, basically any public indoor place. He jokes that I would starve there. I told him I’d be forced to eat the human shit off the streets to survive

But that’s just ultra-progressive San Fran, almost no other city I’ve heard of makes you show a vaccine card to buy food. So you can just say no to the jab

Thorgrimm
09-05-2021, 03:37 PM
I doubt Fox News ran a story on how their viewers are trying to kill themselves in creatively idiotic ways just to avoid the jab.

-9D4V3JDHHk

hobart
09-05-2021, 03:49 PM

Jibartik
09-05-2021, 05:42 PM
Why do people want ivermectrum and horse de wormer to not help fight covid?

Like why would ANYBODY here have the brains and the experience and the reason to argue that it doesn’t? None of you know the first thing about any of this.

People fight over this because they are arguing in a civil war they are too afraid to fight in.

Horza
09-05-2021, 06:08 PM
Can you prove that horse dewormer doesn't help people with their recovery from Covid? Checkmate, libs.

starkind
09-05-2021, 06:12 PM
A lot of ppl probably are littered with parasites considering we live in a crazy authoritarian 3rd world shithole.

So what's the harm?

Oh, we just want to stay in control and scream at eachother regardless of the accuracy and usefulness of potential personal choices.

A big part of freedom is allowing people to accidentally kill themselves or at least shit themselves out of spite.

I probably would benefit from a good deworming tho cuz of my cats lol.

Mesocyclone
09-05-2021, 06:14 PM
Can you prove that up isn't really down? How does a Positrak rear end on a hemi work. It just does.

starkind
09-05-2021, 06:15 PM
I didn't put the thumbs down icon on my post. A mod must have done that lol.

imperiouskitten
09-05-2021, 06:17 PM
we should rename dunning kayooger to the Iver Mectin effect

Whale biologist
09-05-2021, 06:56 PM
People fight over this because they are arguing in a civil war they are too afraid to fight in.

Fukuyama said war would be fought culturally after history's ending (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_Az1TYs3mo). :p

starkind
09-05-2021, 07:54 PM
Fukuyama said war would be fought culturally after history's ending (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_Az1TYs3mo). :p

So what you're saying is that the world is already dead?

-------

MP3 Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php...

Hi guys, I'm back. And to prove it's me, I have a full-length World's End.

Original by: Flow
Translation: http://www.animelyrics.com/anime/code...
Lyrics: geekymcgeekstein
Vocals: geekymcgeekstein
Mixing: geekymcgeekstein

Lyrics:
A light is born at the world's end,
And now that very light
Is a spark within the wind

I cannot live if I just try to hide this
I cannot heal if I rely on kindness

And I wonder what had been stolen,
from this ever-unchanging world?
And I wonder what I am hearing;
Could it be a joyous song?

EVERYTHING IS BRIGHT

I want to make this shattered dream
An echo that is felt in the future yet to come
And now that very light
Is what will make us unite
As a spark within the wind!

I cannot laugh while there is pain inside me
But I won't heal if I let sorrow guide me

And I wonder what I have gained here,
at the end of this battlefield
And I wonder what I am hearing:
could it be a dying scream?

EVERYTHING IS CRYING

I want to make this shattered dream
An echo that is felt in the future yet to come
And now that very light
Is what will make us unite
As a spark within the wind!

You must try
To keep the world from tears
So return to where you once began
Far beyond the world you know
To the light

EVERYTHING IS BRIGHT

The sky I saw upon that day is what I know will come when my wishes are fulfilled
And in that future we'll return to where the world began in a pure cacoon of white
As a spark within the wind

Whale biologist
09-05-2021, 09:36 PM
So what you're saying is that the world is already dead?

the last man(or final state) is a marxist thing.

don't be sorry they lost. :)

starkind
09-05-2021, 10:33 PM

I'm not :d

unsunghero
09-07-2021, 11:18 AM
I don’t care about ivermectin, I just like it when trying to be a propagandist goes wrong

“Oopsie poopsie!” Hey Rolling Stone, maybe stick to shitty music reviews? Yknow music, that thing you started writing about? Rather than fake news propaganda

https://m.theepochtimes.com/rolling-stone-issues-update-after-covid-ivermectin-article-disputed-by-oklahoma-hospital_3982459.html

Ooloo
09-07-2021, 11:55 AM
I don’t care about ivermectin, I just like it when trying to be a propagandist goes wrong

“Oopsie poopsie!” Hey Rolling Stone, maybe stick to shitty music reviews? Yknow music, that thing you started writing about? Rather than fake news propaganda

https://m.theepochtimes.com/rolling-stone-issues-update-after-covid-ivermectin-article-disputed-by-oklahoma-hospital_3982459.html

You know they're gonna pull the "hey we never said hospitals were filling up, we just said somebody else said that without doing any actual research". Maddow too.

Jibartik
09-07-2021, 12:11 PM

The end times is Jesus's establishment of the best goverment on earth of all time.

So plagiarism.

Horza
09-07-2021, 12:18 PM

Conservative hypocrite complains about fake news propaganda, then links to the Epoch Times :D

Ooloo
09-07-2021, 12:21 PM
Conservative hypocrite complains about fake news propaganda, then links to the Epoch Times :D

Yeah it's actually not true though, who gives a shit where it comes from. Is it true or not? This story about how the other story isn't true, is true.

Not only was the hospital not clogged up with ivermectin OD's, they hadn't treated a single patient for one and weren't even close to overloaded lol.

unsunghero
09-07-2021, 12:23 PM

Communist hyprocrite believes that because his democrat media conglomerate refuses to cover when democrat propaganda goes wrong therefore when it is covered it must be fake

Lol

Tunabros
09-07-2021, 12:27 PM
thread reeks of drugs

Thorgrimm
09-07-2021, 12:32 PM

Complains about "fake news propaganda"

Calls other hypocrites

*cue canned laughter*

JurisDictum
09-07-2021, 12:42 PM
Rogean miraculously recovered from covid shortly after taking the magic horse pills. But maybe it was the healthy lifestyle of smoking weed and drinking everyday.

Horza
09-07-2021, 12:50 PM
Yeah it's actually not true though, who gives a shit where it comes from. Is it true or not? This story about how the other story isn't true, is true.

Space Aliens Live Quietly Among Us, Say Some Scientists and Officials (https://www.theepochtimes.com/space-aliens-live-quietly-among-us-say-some-scientists-and-officials-did-you-meet-one-today_480029.html)

“Chemtrails” rain aluminum nanoparticles on man, beast, and land (https://www.theepochtimes.com/nervous-system-damage-from-the-sky_1480936.html)

12 Million-Year-Old Vehicle Tracks Found in Stone, Claims Geologist (https://www.theepochtimes.com/12-million-year-old-vehicle-tracks-found-in-stone-claims-geologist_2166932.html)

Supernormal Abilities Developed Through Meditation: Dr. Dean Radin Discusses (https://www.theepochtimes.com/supernormal-abilities-developed-through-meditation-dr-dean-radin-discusses_2157904.html)

Ooloo
09-07-2021, 12:51 PM
It's not "horse medicine", characterizing as such is just a partisan smearjob. It is approved for use by the FDA for a handful of diseases in humans, not horses. It is prescribed to millions of people worldwide every year. Characterizing it as "horse medicine" is medical misinformation. It might very well be effective in treating covid symptoms, it simply hasn't been studied, therefor it's not yet approved for that specific use.

Ooloo
09-07-2021, 12:53 PM
Space Aliens Live Quietly Among Us, Say Some Scientists and Officials (https://www.theepochtimes.com/space-aliens-live-quietly-among-us-say-some-scientists-and-officials-did-you-meet-one-today_480029.html)

“Chemtrails” rain aluminum nanoparticles on man, beast, and land (https://www.theepochtimes.com/nervous-system-damage-from-the-sky_1480936.html)

12 Million-Year-Old Vehicle Tracks Found in Stone, Claims Geologist (https://www.theepochtimes.com/12-million-year-old-vehicle-tracks-found-in-stone-claims-geologist_2166932.html)

Supernormal Abilities Developed Through Meditation: Dr. Dean Radin Discusses (https://www.theepochtimes.com/supernormal-abilities-developed-through-meditation-dr-dean-radin-discusses_2157904.html)

Wonderful logic, I guess since they post some stupid things, that means they can't possibly report anything true!

Still doesn't change the fact that story about hospitals in oklahoma being overrun with ivermectin OD's is totally fabricated fear mongering. It is utterly false and should be retracted.