Penish
08-25-2021, 09:06 AM
title, lol

Toxigen
08-25-2021, 09:56 AM
subscribed

Disease
08-25-2021, 10:34 AM
Stop the gay bashing. It's hard enough to be a kitten in 2021. Reported!

imperiouskitten
08-25-2021, 12:32 PM
but that was the other thread

Tunabros
08-25-2021, 01:27 PM
drugs

imperiouskitten
08-25-2021, 01:31 PM
teen, "doesnt like sex", crinja

AND obsessed

Cecily
08-25-2021, 01:56 PM
I think you're supposed to meltdown in here? Lol how does this work?

Tunabros
08-25-2021, 02:05 PM
teen, "doesnt like sex", crinja

AND obsessed

no one cares

and everyone hates you

sorry your dad beats your ass as a kid

Penish
08-25-2021, 02:08 PM
I think you're supposed to meltdown in here? Lol how does this work?

Basically you post body modification shots and defend your choices to 60iq's until the wee mernin.. heh

lowered expectations amirigh

Mesocyclone
08-25-2021, 02:18 PM
These people are so stupid they cant spell Everquest.

imperiouskitten
08-25-2021, 02:27 PM
this thread is actually pretty encouraging. I hadn't realized that the userbase was stratified enough that it includes other people who recognize 60iq. Thanks pals :)

i wish you would post more lols when grampas post though, so they don't appear so overwhelming in majority!!

as for my hours, the days are hot right now and i >retiredunder30 AND, most of all, i'm at 100wpm on this thing now!:

https://i.imgur.com/Zo5Zu8r.jpg

i mean what do you expect me to do, write my gushing nutty writing to ppl i know in real life? :o

Izmael
08-25-2021, 02:28 PM
<insert random p99 meme>

Tunabros
08-25-2021, 02:36 PM
drugs

imperiouskitten
08-25-2021, 02:40 PM
drugs

yung freakshow

Tunabros
08-25-2021, 02:41 PM
yung freakshow

Sitting in biochemistry class typing furiously as a trans speaks words of the devil

imperiouskitten
08-25-2021, 02:43 PM
Sitting in biochemistry class typing furiously as a trans speaks words of the devil

Perspective unclear, big whiff gibberish

Cecily
08-25-2021, 03:30 PM
That's the ergonomic thing I've seen in my life. Your arms holding up ok?

Nocht
08-25-2021, 03:51 PM
byDiILrNbM4

imperiouskitten
08-25-2021, 04:29 PM
That's the ergonomic thing I've seen in my life. Your arms holding up ok?

yeah it's all gravy, I can basically do what I like again but I still go through pain cycles where I overuse until I realize I am sweating and angry, and then have to take days off. My hands are a little shaky -- i felt like an old drunk giving my hand to a nurse to take vitals a few days ago. I'm still not sure I could hold a job etc., but with Juris taking care of me I am very lucky. It's less sad than it sounds. And the keyboard is absolutely stellar btw!

Thanks for the kindness Cecily

Tunabros
08-25-2021, 07:14 PM
gross

Cecily
08-25-2021, 07:14 PM
Keyboard seems worth every penny. Glad to hear you're managing it pretty well.

imperiouskitten
08-25-2021, 07:37 PM
gross

weird post broski. that snowball of embarrassment is only gonna get bigger as u roll it.

anyway being frail is quite validating and enforces gender norms so that's pretty cool. I hope your education is going good Cecily, sending hugz.

Shawk
08-25-2021, 08:49 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Zo5Zu8r.jpg

Had no idea this was a thing. What is the advantage of a keyboard like this?

unsunghero
08-25-2021, 09:00 PM
Seems to keep the arms separated? But that kinda keyboard would take a lot of getting used to

Gatordash
08-25-2021, 09:15 PM
Had no idea this was a thing. What is the advantage of a keyboard like this?

Looks like to avoid carpal tunnel.

Shawk
08-25-2021, 10:04 PM
Looks like to avoid carpal tunnel.

I feel like it would cause it more than anything lol. And who the hell uses spacebar with their right thumb? And backspace with Left thumb? Madness.

imperiouskitten
08-25-2021, 11:43 PM
it's amazing. the concave pit thing means all the keys are the same distance from your fingers. every single key is at a different height so that it will be just .1cm from the appropriate finger. it is real weird to get used to but basically, the tips of my fingers travel wayyyyy less. never stretch out for copy paste or ctrl tab or whatever. space bar with default finger, backspace no longer weak finger, it very good and the way it holds your hand is pretty amazing. ud get it if you could mount up.

the downsides are: you have to type mavis beacon perfect or it sucks, and WASD feels weird on different Z axis switches. I discovered I had a non-standard way of pressing the C key and it was really slow going for a while lol. easy to confuse space bar and enter. so it's definitely weird and not good for games, EXCEPT maybe mmos :D

but for lack of learning curve and being REAL good for games i would recommend split keyboards, split's better. you have no idea how twanked your wrists are when you pull your hands all close together in front of you. if anyone wants to buy a super deluxe ergodox ez. it's white wit teh tasteful rgb light strip underneath i never used with no wear let me kno. that's pretty F'n nice too (way blingier than my star trek console) but just less medicinal than I need. it has kailh silvers i think? the lowest force one. definitely feels like money. :p your fine motor control will last longer.

register and pm me, i cant return this thing to taiwan

Homesteaded
08-26-2021, 12:54 AM
Thread needs more budnick memes

Shawk
08-26-2021, 01:44 AM
it's amazing. the concave pit thing means all the keys are the same distance from your fingers. every single key is at a different height so that it will be just .1cm from the appropriate finger. it is real weird to get used to but basically, the tips of my fingers travel wayyyyy less. never stretch out for copy paste or ctrl tab or whatever. space bar with default finger, backspace no longer weak finger, it very good and the way it holds your hand is pretty amazing. ud get it if you could mount up.

Ya that concave pit is interesting, makes sense.

imperiouskitten
08-26-2021, 03:59 PM
Thread needs more budnick memes

budnick is 4 foot tall with "black irish" *ahem* wide nose, etc. I do actually know redheads who resemble him; they are Gaelic versions of the redhead. I'm not. i am 7 foot tall skinny black forest German who your wife would crane her neck anxiously to speak with, with German Imperial nose, large in some dimension but so fine cut and slender in others that the actual volume of my nose is really not that big. It's the feature othr than BMI which makes me look rich, its why i dont work. Whereas Budnick has an extremely flat, almost African style nose because he comes from English slave stock rather than high on the continent. we do however share the highly desirable red hair!

sorry u never laid a redhead. we have weird features: altered pain tolerance and measurable differences in impulse control etc., that seem to indicate to me we were bred specifically as wives or pretty slaves (speaking as a molecular biologist), but I would say that a clear conclusion on that is lost in the woodpile now. But we really are thought of like elves for our rarity, and I've been compared with one IRL many times by thirsties; merely my eye and hair color combination makes me one of the rarest minorities on Earth alone. I know how remarkable that red hair looks to certain noneuropeans tho! Hi! Do you want to touch my hair, or maybe my skin which I get teased for its whiteness?

I got teased for being "too skinny" and redheaded when I was 12, and my husband likes it too, but for Lulzsect, growing up among black people I don't think a lot he ever got to be friends with a redhead before. So I am happy to pass these schoolyard antics again, which most people of White extraction passed in their youths teasing their ginger schoolbros. I am glad to welcome ethnic minorities to the board. Anyway thats my take on budnick; you can act like I got mad and you owned me now.

only bigjeff gets credit for budnick, which i admit is funny :p I enjoyed it because it seemed friendly since its just the red hair. the rest of yall, i think maybe confused. memed

Penish
08-26-2021, 04:03 PM
im a strawberry blonde guy, gingers have that inherent gene that makes them all look like boys, girl or not

imperiouskitten
08-26-2021, 04:23 PM
i agree that gingers r andro master race. long history of ginger worship on the board u cant retcon, newfriend.

Trexller
08-26-2021, 04:33 PM
gingers have that inherent gene that makes them all look like boys, girl or not

As a man who utterly melts in the presence of biological female gingers, I challenge you, Sir!

https://i.imgur.com/IMXJkQr.jpeg

Shawk
08-26-2021, 04:48 PM
Ya no clue what you're on about saying gingers look like dudes. I guess I am gay af.

imperiouskitten
08-26-2021, 05:04 PM
As a man who utterly melts in the presence of biological female gingers, I challenge you, Sir!

https://i.imgur.com/IMXJkQr.jpeg

man fase ;):D:p jk of course. feeling quite confident, but i hold the age advantage.

Penish
08-26-2021, 05:09 PM
i thought everyone could see it, weird lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXl3ENKGAUQ

imperiouskitten
08-26-2021, 05:13 PM
bingo. but that's Irish ginger, not continental. which is why my features are finer even after 15 years of testosterone. lots of men can't truly feel their adoration of a woman unless she has a feature I would call a flaw to make her relatable. It's not really a flaw, it's more like a specific deviation from like Greek statuary features. the Irish ginger thing is a very adorable feature because it is so ethnically specific. i dig it. grandpa would be proud and they are good genes. unfortunately they find my bonus features to be so extra unique that 99th percentile beauty doesn't count. i call it coldblooded. i bet more of their ancestors than they realize would call it shameful cuckery.

there are guys who are sensitive enough to women to be kind even to the hot ones, even if they seem intimidating and prickly in defense, when they deserve that kindness. these are Alphas. No intimidation brain scramble or groupthink revilement. That's all I have to say about that.

Oh yeah and the insistence on perceiving me as male is just straight up ignorant hillbilly shit. Chemicals and drugs and substances and hormones are real. And you can literally reference my posts here from before like 2016 to see if my brain changed or not. it did

Jibartik
08-26-2021, 05:19 PM
EY39fkmqKBM

Penish
08-26-2021, 05:23 PM
when was kick a ginger day again? lol

imperiouskitten
08-26-2021, 05:26 PM
EY39fkmqKBM

when i was a kid, THIS kid (looked just like this) used to lead the group in bullying me for being skinny redhead. legit lol. i mean it was semi friendly, he invited me over to his house. Over time lost him over some weird conflicts he manufactured in his head to justify his homophobia, and my relative unwillingness to play those games. Also people drift apart, and it never really exploded or anything.

he showed me everquest too!

pink grapefruit
08-26-2021, 05:28 PM

imperiouskitten what race/class/deity combos have you played and why? also what live server

Trexller
08-26-2021, 05:30 PM

you'll first have to go through me!

hotties are off limits.

see my above post

imperiouskitten
08-26-2021, 05:32 PM
imperiouskitten what race/class/deity combos have you played and why? also what live server

i played on Terris Thule. I played a human ranger of tunare on my most roleplay-y character. My very first character was a Gimli adaptation lol, I made a dorf warrior but went to the ranger by lvl 3 or 4. NO the ranger was not supposed to be aragorn.

I wound up main-ing and raiding on a halfling druid of Karana :) I liked nature, grass type pokemon and bulbasaur lol. And I couldn't stand not being able to solo.

Shawk
08-26-2021, 05:32 PM

-Hyena

Whale biologist
08-26-2021, 05:36 PM
https://i.imgur.com/7qBfmxB.jpg

imperiouskitten
08-26-2021, 05:37 PM
hey they cant get me on one thing they move on to the next :p

next up: whatever illnesses I suffer

pink grapefruit
08-26-2021, 05:37 PM

Oh that's good. I'm glad you stopped with the Gimli. No self-respecting gamer would ever play as a dwarf. Tunare is absolutely a top choice for rp. When I was younger I really thought Karana was a stupid deity bc why would anyone worship just the rain god when there was a badass goddess that incorporated ALL of nature? But now as global warming is really getting going you see the horrific flooding and the fires and we're all praying for less or more rain.

Karana is pretty cool in 2021.

imperiouskitten
08-26-2021, 05:38 PM
Normalform.

imperiouskitten
08-26-2021, 05:38 PM
Oh that's good. I'm glad you stopped with the Gimli. No self-respecting gamer would ever play as a dwarf. Tunare is absolutely a top choice for rp. When I was younger I really thought Karana was a stupid deity bc why would anyone worship just the rain god when there was a badass goddess that incorporated ALL of nature? But now as global warming is really getting going you see the horrific flooding and the fires and we're all praying for less or more rain.

Karana is pretty cool in 2021.

I totally agree about Karana!! I considered it a bummer that I was stuck on Karana on my druid. Stupid newt god. I tried to join Flowers of Happiness SZ after I rolled up another druid there thinking at LEAST karana was a good god. NOPE

pink grapefruit
08-26-2021, 05:40 PM

Halflings are great! Tunare is still cooler than Karana, though.

It was disappointing when halfling paladins came out and they weren't Bristlebane paladins. That would have been fucking amazing imo.

imperiouskitten
08-26-2021, 05:41 PM
Bristlebane paladins really are a missed opportunity. Could do fun gear and stuff.

pink grapefruit
08-26-2021, 05:43 PM

Did you stick around on SZ long? I made a Rallos halfling warrior day 1, back before they nerfed the Rallos warriors. Didn't play there for long though. The other pvp servers were better imo.

Whale biologist
08-26-2021, 05:45 PM
Normalform.

Corrected form.

imperiouskitten
08-26-2021, 05:46 PM
Did you stick around on SZ long? I made a Rallos halfling warrior day 1, back before they nerfed the Rallos warriors. Didn't play there for long though. The other pvp servers were better imo.

I didn't make it past lvl 15 on SZ, mostly because of population. It was 2002 by the time I had the game. :(

I DID play a bit more on RZ on a rogue someone gave a shaded dagger, just doing the sneak+hide and gank noobs game around lvl 10-12. I put a lot of hours on that character never intending to level at all :) pvp was so fun. (Although yes, RZ was very flawed)

imperiouskitten
08-26-2021, 05:48 PM
you got me I do actually need a deviated septum corrected still. I am no archwarrior. I don't snore tho *shrug*

pink grapefruit
08-26-2021, 05:53 PM

All 4 pvp servers had their charm! :P

Even though the RZ crowd was generally quite bluebie you can appreciate the reasons it turned out that way. The item loot and FFA style must have made for some very interesting gameplay.

I sure hope we get a new p99 pvp server soon. Got the EQ itch again!

Gustoo
08-26-2021, 06:40 PM
I played RZ right after they patched to remove weapon loot.

PK's were absolutely BRANDED. Most people were role playing (at some level) and role players don't usually role play psychopath murderers.

There was no somethingawful forums goonsquad yet. That mentality of game breaking didn't find its way to rallos zek for some time and when it did it was limited. I think it was on sullon and it was definitely on the discord server but that was a death server from the start and way late game in EQ timeline.

If I had a time machine I'd take you there and you'd like it a lot.

pink grapefruit
08-26-2021, 07:08 PM
I played RZ right after they patched to remove weapon loot.

PK's were absolutely BRANDED. Most people were role playing (at some level) and role players don't usually role play psychopath murderers.

There was no somethingawful forums goonsquad yet. That mentality of game breaking didn't find its way to rallos zek for some time and when it did it was limited. I think it was on sullon and it was definitely on the discord server but that was a death server from the start and way late game in EQ timeline.

If I had a time machine I'd take you there and you'd like it a lot.

YES, absolutely!!

This is why I will forever be a hopeless EQ pvp nerd. Isn't it amazing that each of the four pvp servers ended up being vastly different from the others? I would love to have experienced your beautiful Rallos Zek server. The pvp aspect of the Zek servers added such depth to the social experience that I truly feel sorry for all the bluebies who will never even know what they missed.

The Zek players were the best roleplayers, and the true romantics of everquest. There is a touch of sadism in my nature and I genuinely hope I made a few people cry back on Vallon Zek, but mostly it was such an amazing experience playing a small role in something bigger than myself. Server politics actually mattered, because they dictated who you were "allowed" to group with or pk. The consequences for your actions were real but you always had the freedom to do what you wanted.

It was very messy, and there was a lot of blood. I miss it dearly.

unsunghero
08-26-2021, 07:11 PM
I didn't make it past lvl 15 on SZ, mostly because of population. It was 2002 by the time I had the game. :(

I DID play a bit more on RZ on a rogue someone gave a shaded dagger, just doing the sneak+hide and gank noobs game around lvl 10-12. I put a lot of hours on that character never intending to level at all :) pvp was so fun. (Although yes, RZ was very flawed)

I played Iksar shaman up to around 35ish on SZ, TEAM EVIL all the way

Us and the good team got basically wrecked and farmed by the neutrals and their endless armies of over-leveled (50+) halfling Druids

But it was good times. Never seen so many trains in my life, and that includes at IRL train stations

imperiouskitten
08-26-2021, 09:33 PM
Nice posts :)

I liked the FoHappiness way of blending RP and PVP with good humor. The time before the edgy Nazi n00bs organized into big JO parties was wonderful. That cultural shift is definitely the saddest loss for me :( and perhaps why I post here.

pink grapefruit
08-26-2021, 10:00 PM

nazi noob jerk off parties?

unsunghero
08-26-2021, 10:56 PM
Nice posts :)

I liked the FoHappiness way of blending RP and PVP with good humor. The time before the edgy Nazi n00bs organized into big JO parties was wonderful. That cultural shift is definitely the saddest loss for me :( and perhaps why I post here.

Yeah I was there right at the launch of the server. But I was initially confined to kunark furiously trying to outlevel the other teams with the rest of the Iksars. So I was a bit disconnected from the bard Fansy and his trains of giants but I read his blog every day

So my initial memories were the endless trains rampaging through Kurn’s tower. At any given time there would be clumps of 5-15 mobs just planted at the entrance waiting for some poor lowbie soul to zone in

When I was around level 15ish we organized a night raid of all iksars to mistyvale. It was just my guild <mayhem>, and there were like 30-35 of us. I remember I was in high school and it was a school night but I stayed up until like 3am just rampaging through all the lowbie zones leading to mistyvale, killing everyone in our path. We were /shouting “MAYHEM” the entire time. It was the most fun I had ever had in pvp up to that point and at first I believed that we evil team was going to rule the server

But that thought faded quickly. When I was in my 20’s if I was anywhere not in Kunark I was getting ganked by level 50+ Druids. And this was like 1-2 weeks after the server launching. There was one named “Shame” that was notorious for ganking evil races. Everyone said that he was level 50 by like the end of week one because he had half a guild sharing his account info playing him 24/7

Then once the leaderboards came out we all started to hate a halfling druid named Carnivorous. He wasn’t very high level, maybe just in his 30’s when I was in my mid-late 20’s. But he basically rolled with a gank squad of high levels supporting him and incapacitating people his level or higher so that he could get the kill. He was always at the top of the leaderboard and priority number one target. But he was always surrounded by level 50+ neutrals so if you brought a high level to fight him, they would bring that high level down to like 2% hp and CC-chain them until Carnivorous killed them :(

I sorta lost interest once neutrals basically started taking over the server. They had the numbers and the levels. I remember yelling in /tells at high level 40+ Iksar necro’s who would be exp’ing as huge pvp conflict was taking place close by. We needed the support of high levels and they didn’t give a shit. I remember some telling me “look man, I have no interest in pvp. I only rolled here because it was a new server”. Freaking bluebie pussies

Anyway it was the pvp on SZ that turned me onto pvp in MMO’s in general, which I xferred to WoW and got the highest pvp rank title (rank 14) and top 10 ranks in their rated arenas when those came out. Couldn’t come back to EQ pvp after wow though, just didn’t see it as balanced well enough. Back when I was playing the serous pvp’ers in EQ would farm resist gear and basically make themselves completely immune to certain classes that way

imperiouskitten
08-26-2021, 11:00 PM
nazi noob jerk off parties?

we got neonazi guilds now on blue. Or we did, I'm not sure if that was smitten.

Homesteaded
08-27-2021, 01:25 AM
Slammed a redhead for a year or so in college. Tons of sex, only woman I’ve dated who matched my libido. She was in med school and I was struggling with loss and a yet to be defined struggle with nihilism. She was more of an Irish ginger.

In a world with plastic surgery, how one believes anyone with an ounce of sense assumes you’re rich because your nose shape, beyond help.

The budnick joke was funny because of the haircut. Try again.

Mblake1981
08-27-2021, 05:11 AM
It was 2002 by the time I had the game. :(

We were doing DAoC by that time, soon Shadowbane would arrive. Original EQ was already shifting/changing by 2002 and now I know where your ideas of the game come from.

Windows 98 had the best mmoRPGs, I got XP the same week DAoC released. That was the last desktop OS before console/mobile began barging through the door, the games were a decline of 98/95. Vista was Microsoft going to Hollywood and getting turned out, we got Bioshock as a result. Now we are getting Android on Desktop to show pride.

Mesocyclone
08-27-2021, 05:35 AM
My fav game was the game that lead to DAoC - Darkness Falls by Mythic Entertainment

Pootytangx
08-27-2021, 08:10 AM
My fav game was the game that lead to DAoC - Darkness Falls by Mythic Entertainment

I played it a little bit but was mostly into Dragon’s Gate and Magestorm. 10 bucks a month subscription you got DFC, Dgate, Magestorm, Spellbinder, Splatterball ect!! Good times

starkind
08-27-2021, 08:38 AM
This forum bullied me into suicide so maybe just lay off imperiouskitten they are a unique flower in a field full of pansies and boring daisies.

p.s. also sattel nose is all the rage with big anime child eyes in the plastikque surgery scene afaik

not really my taste i'm more liek Brian of Tarth or Milla Jovavich level hot (she is hot now that she's an adult finally check her out in monster hunters u wont even recognize her).

Mblake1981
08-27-2021, 08:43 AM

I played it a little bit but was mostly into Dragon’s Gate and Magestorm. 10 bucks a month subscription you got DFC, Dgate, Magestorm, Spellbinder, Splatterball ect!! Good times

https://i.imgur.com/19oYfOc.jpg

Those are new to me, I was not on Desktop during the MUD years. It's good to see a (windows) computer aesthetic/ui and i like the theme.

Homesteaded
08-27-2021, 09:21 AM
Maybe budnik should stop coming here telling everyone how great they are, no one likes a bragger. Especially online where personas and image are easily fabricated, it reeks of desperation.

nostalgiaquest
08-27-2021, 09:36 AM
Lol, and whose new totally not desperate forum alt are you, homie?

Pootytangx
08-27-2021, 10:52 AM

Those are new to me, I was not on Desktop during the MUD years. It's good to see a (windows) computer aesthetic/ui and i like the theme.

Yeah the custom mud client with built in map and other visual objects really complimented the text based game window. Dragon’s Gate didn’t have all that glamour.

Homesteaded
08-27-2021, 12:13 PM
Lol, and whose new totally not desperate forum alt are you, homie?

Not an alt, more of a reincarnation due to erroneous banning as is common in this forest. I'll let the p99 sleuths figure it out in time.

Nexii
08-27-2021, 12:37 PM
we got neonazi guilds now on blue. Or we did, I'm not sure if that was smitten.

Still do

Jibartik
08-27-2021, 12:41 PM
Maybe budnik should stop coming here telling everyone how great they are.

Did you just insult someone by calling them a character from salute your shorts?

https://i.imgur.com/WazxS1l.png

Whale biologist
08-27-2021, 12:50 PM
Not an alt, more of a reincarnation due to erroneous banning as is common in this forest. I'll let the p99 sleuths figure it out in time.

You are Lhancelot.

Shawk
08-27-2021, 12:58 PM

Had no idea this existed. And it is very reminiscent of Darkness Falls in Dark age of Camelot where you had the tri-realm PVE/PVP in a dedicated zone. The zone entrance was a ruined cathedral type look like that UI too. And the NPC merchants looked like that daemon a bit.

Homesteaded
08-27-2021, 03:24 PM
You are Lhancelot.

:D

imperiouskitten
08-27-2021, 06:00 PM
Slammed a redhead for a year or so in college. Tons of sex, only woman I’ve dated who matched my libido. She was in med school and I was struggling with loss and a yet to be defined struggle with nihilism. She was more of an Irish ginger.

In a world with plastic surgery, how one believes anyone with an ounce of sense assumes you’re rich because your nose shape, beyond help.

The budnick joke was funny because of the haircut. Try again.
Plenty of people here know me in real life, and none of my claims are outlandish. Do you literally live under a bridge for me to seem so unrealistic to you? Anyway, the point is that it's terribly boring to sit around hemming and hawing about whether my claims are true or not when they obviously are, and are not even sky-high claims. All I claim to be is a reasonably good looking person with a degree who can hang in polite company and isn't some kind of mumbling street urchin or basement neonazi.

I already said Budnick is only because of superficial hair resemblance. He has a mullet, which a moron could think I have if he didn't realize he's looking at a still photograph of a girl with a bob tucked behind her ears. I am agreeing with you; do you feel like you won?

Furthermore I've never had plastic surgery, but if your official position is that you are unwilling to believe I look like this without that surgery, I will take it. I've been accused of catfishing by people who also pretend to call me ugly before; wouldn't be something new.

We were doing DAoC by that time, soon Shadowbane would arrive. Original EQ was already shifting/changing by 2002 and now I know where your ideas of the game come from.

Windows 98 had the best mmoRPGs, I got XP the same week DAoC released. That was the last desktop OS before console/mobile began barging through the door, the games were a decline of 98/95. Vista was Microsoft going to Hollywood and getting turned out, we got Bioshock as a result. Now we are getting Android on Desktop to show pride.

To be fair I was late to EQ because of Internet access lack. So it sounds a little younger than it is. I was gaming heavily before that but I had to go to the university where pops worked to have T1 for dukematches. If anything EQ was the last "new" game I ever played. For me it was Duke3d -> Quake/Q2 into Half Life / related modding scene. Then EQ ate my life :) but yes I think you are onto something in that it affected my judgment.

Last little detail, although I started in Luclin I bought the trilogy and didn't get Luclin for like a full year. So I have a weird timeline, did a lot of soloing in depopulated zones

Homesteaded
08-27-2021, 06:08 PM
I stand by my claim that it's preposterous to claim people think you're rich because of your nose shape.

You continue to not understand the budnick joke. I'll help you out, it's because of your straight bangs.

You are not attractive to me in the least, you look unhealthy both physically and mentally.

You are missing my point about plastic surgery. You are making giant leaps to my assumptions, you are not as smart as you claim. You read into things, you then extrapolate even further based on your assumptions. Not smart.

imperiouskitten
08-27-2021, 06:10 PM
I stand by my claim that it's preposterous to claim people think you're rich because of your nose shape.

You continue to not understand the budnick joke. I'll help you out, it's because of your straight bangs.

You are not attractive to me in the least, you look unhealthy both physically and mentally.

You are missing my point about plastic surgery. You are making giant leaps to my assumptions, you are not as smart as you claim. You read into things, you then extrapolate even further based on your assumptions. Not smart.

You might be right that I'm crosstalking with you; barriers go up when I encounter people driven by rage alone. I don't have infinite energy for investigating shitty behavior. You seem very mad and also mean. What's wrong in your life?

(the nose thing is about determining racial extraction and position of ancestors btw all entirely said in a facetious context for the neonazi skull studier to read. im not rich. i understand you can't relate and didn't understand, but: it's a joke which went over your head but did succeed in drawing you out of the woodwork, my angry whiteman.)

As for the budnick thing being about the straight bangs, we fully agree. Glad to hear you say it how I would. It's the "deeper thrust" of the joke which I am challenging, and which you agree does not connect. That being any notion of real resemblance (there isn't). I am proud of you for your deep insight here, but now the question is why and how you can call me Budnick with such pathos while knowing how silly it is? :) Are you just totally full of shit and pandering?!

Now don't be too upset if I've missed some kind of brilliant angle here, as I'm not really bothering to read or reread your post. I am just typing the bare minimum for my own purposes here. Not studying your posts as i would an IQ test. Especially as you admit already being vanquished from the board by me and still mad. :) Stay mad, fat.

imperiouskitten
08-27-2021, 06:29 PM
i enjoy writing it but i hope y'all can forgive me, i know its boring to see the obvious explained a thousand times to the poor miserables working hard on their post-hocs for why they dislike the trans lady who they can't help but admit outclasses their breed-hog. First it was denial he harps on, now it's the plausible deniability about my identity. So my identity is now satisfactory to him, and even difficult to believe. Mission Accomplished.

I married a poster from this board lol. He nigh immediately stopped posting here. Takes about 5 minutes with me in real life to start seeing relationships here clearly. I am sweet to the core, very shy and quiet, this is the only place I am loud or talk a lot. I'm not a braggart, I am just competent in a fighter pilot or racecar driver sort of way. These transparent people I have successfully deconstructed on here each and every one, slaughtering their ego and rendering them permanently unable to speak with me, have earned it. Hubby says he carried away everything of value from the board/server :p but I guess being too much of a newf@g to remember Juris is a "defense" to these Septemberists.

Hey newf@g where were you in 2010? We used to all meet in person, back before the playerbase was like YOU. All the old schoolers know me and you never see em on here with anything hostile to say at me. Wonder if im cool irl or something and you're a 50 year old hog late-comer shitting up the project with facebook opinions.

Anyway I appreciate all of yous who love your wife and self enough not to become enraged when you witness me existing. ill reply to the good posts next :)

Homesteaded
08-27-2021, 07:57 PM
Every single idea you have about me is a miss.

Overweight technically on BMI, but I'm fit and look damn good. I'm 36, bald with a beard. Training for a triathlon, hope to do my first Olympic within a year. Cold winters make swimming hard. Run and Cycle will be fine, currently can rip off 35 miles in about 80 minutes.

30 credits away from a BS in CS from a state university. Overcame sexual abuse as a child. Overcame alcoholism in my early 20's. Currently making moves to slow my financial burn rate and become more self-sufficient, chickens, garden...ultimately I hope to have a tilapia pond. I hunt deer, feed my family with my hands.

I care very little about career, my title does not define me as it does with most my age. I'm the exception to the rule on these boards. I don't claim to be hyper-intelligent, but I'm no dummy and I will work harder than most.

My biggest issue with you is your insistence to tell us all how great you are and how you know everyone so deeply. It isn't a good look, you should show us with a path along the high road.

Love is the answer.

Nexii
08-27-2021, 08:06 PM
Every single idea you have about me is a miss.

Overweight technically on BMI, but I'm fit and look damn good. I'm 36, bald with a beard. Training for a triathlon, hope to do my first Olympic within a year. Cold winters make swimming hard. Run and Cycle will be fine, currently can rip off 35 miles in about 80 minutes.

30 credits away from a BS in CS from a state university. Overcame sexual abuse as a child. Overcame alcoholism in my early 20's. Currently making moves to slow my financial burn rate and become more self-sufficient, chickens, garden...ultimately I hope to have a tilapia pond. I hunt deer, feed my family with my hands.

I care very little about career, my title does not define me as it does with most my age. I'm the exception to the rule on these boards. I don't claim to be hyper-intelligent, but I'm no dummy and I will work harder than most.

My biggest issue with you is your insistence to tell us all how great you are and how you know everyone so deeply. It isn't a good look, you should show us with a path along the high road.

Love is the answer.

Guy who brags about his own life calls others narcissistic, lol

There's no problem with it as long as you still have empathy for others

Cecily
08-27-2021, 08:06 PM
Hey newf@g where were you in 2010? We used to all meet in person, back before the playerbase was like YOU. All the old schoolers know me and you never see em on here with anything hostile to say at me. Wonder if im cool irl or something and you're a 50 year old hog late-comer shitting up the project with facebook opinions.

▲▲

Homesteaded
08-27-2021, 08:09 PM
Guy who brags about his own life calls others narcissistic, lol

There's no problem with it as long as you still have empathy for others

I am not bragging, Budnick levied a series of characteristics about me that I was responding to.

I've been on p99 since 2013. My guess is all the OG folks have just started to ignore you and accept your ways. You should be more confident in who you are if what you say is true, instead you're here slinging shit at people you clearly deem as lesser. Spin again Sajak.

Whale biologist
08-27-2021, 08:47 PM

▲▲

starkind
08-28-2021, 01:42 AM
so many unread words :(

imperiouskitten
08-28-2021, 06:46 PM
didn't read but, did you say you're not 50 and actually a lot younger? and that 2013 (post-purge which you are not even aware of, and around the time doxxers began being accepted in the community) is clouty? ouch.

you might be right that my social world is a little small and i am not acquainted with people around 40s who are this far out of the "pursued a college education" stratum. A generation was bifurcated culturally largely by this. A large bit of that cohort is unwilling to socialize with me completely out of base bigotry, so I am sort of blind to it. I complain about this here. You seem like a person from an earlier time is all I can say. And I stand by my projection that you will be fat at 50.

I don't think it proves much of anything that I am slightly off on your biographical details; that you are only a decade older than me not two and pretty fat, not obese. That you can string these things into a sense of victory speaks to the standards which you apply to yourself.

I think the goal of this is to impugn my judgments, including the judgment that you were hostile to me intrinsically. You open with transphobia and follow me around trying to justify it for weeks. The order of operations is wrong dum-dum, you hate me because you hate me. The thinness of everything said besides that is testament to what a pile of horseshit and whining it is. Well done; you've found a shitty reason that passes your shitty muster to behave to me like an asshole for no reason but indecency betraying a lack of first-person exposure to a type of human being. You do not behave as a Christian. You should be ashamed at your age. Yawn

Ooloo
08-28-2021, 07:01 PM
Wait wtf is this thread about?

imperiouskitten
08-28-2021, 07:02 PM

I calmly or with furious pleasure write things because I enjoy writing and contributing to the corpus of anti-cannibal literature in the algorithm, and spergs get aggro while feeding me writing prompts

Penish
08-28-2021, 07:03 PM

9/11 and some keyboard gap I think

Homesteaded
08-28-2021, 07:58 PM
Budnick flailing, stringing incoherent ideas together to justify the overwhelming distaste the community has for their opinions.

imperiouskitten
08-28-2021, 08:01 PM
I don't dispute that you, representing blind bigotry, until recently looked to hold the overwhelming majority here ever since the "cultural revolution" of the board. Things are actually looking promising and encouraging for the moment here. And meanwhile, I am happy with the friends I have made here. I would agree with your classification of them as "rare" folks :) I think I am, too!

You have plenty of friends to play with don't you, so what's your ongoing concern with me ? I don't think you are going to find a way to convince yourself you have won this, dear

Homesteaded
08-28-2021, 08:33 PM
All my criticisms of you are outside of your identity. They are directly related to your words and actions over time. I suspect your identity is so narrow that you see any and all critiques as an attack on that slim view you have of yourself.

Whale biologist
08-28-2021, 08:36 PM
At any rate, just be careful u don't blow away. :)

starkind
08-28-2021, 08:37 PM
https://i.imgur.com/NESVGou.png

blindedsoul
08-30-2021, 03:47 PM
Kinda cringe watching people rail on a person for being trans... most other forums would ban for this stuff.
Goodluck mates and I hope you get to live your best life kitten and get to find happiness while surviving the shitshow ^ ^

Keyboard looks nice, I type 65 wpm myself atm and I might want to transition sometime, as I am self taught and never really learned correctly so a new keyboard might help me to learn better habbits (Almost never use my pinkey atm)

Mblake1981
08-30-2021, 04:01 PM
Kinda cringe watching people rail on a person for being trans... most other forums would ban for this stuff.

i have been banned for it once before. How did i find out any of them are T's on an Elf Forum?

Cecily
08-30-2021, 04:11 PM
i have been banned for it once before. How did i find out any of them are T's on an Elf Forum?

Because we told you we're trans, silly. We can say that openly these days. As a trans woman, I reported you for that ban because you would not refrain from repeatedly using slurs that, frankly, do not bother me one bit, but fuck you anyways. I'm so sorry you're still upset about it. I hope we can all use that as a reminder of how the world you grew up in is gone forever and is never, ever coming back. :( :( :(

Mblake1981
08-30-2021, 04:18 PM
As a trans woman, I reported you for that ban. I'm so sorry you're still upset about it. I hope we can all use that as a reminder of how the world you grew up in is gone forever and is never, ever coming back. :( :( :(

Nope it isn't, but you might have an idea in your head that isn't in my life. You probably would not have wanted the life i had before.. not that this one is any better.

But go ahead and grind your axe on me then wonder why you see teeth.

edit: on a non-trans related comment, you are a punk who runs to mods. You talk a fierce girl-power game though.

Cecily
08-30-2021, 04:19 PM
Quote the rest. Ty. You're using language that I find lol highly lol offensive. Please cease and desist.

Mblake1981
08-30-2021, 04:22 PM
Quote the rest. Ty. You're using language that I find lol highly lol offensive. Please cease and desist.

Sure, power tripper.

Cecily
08-30-2021, 04:24 PM
Bet you're pretty upset when they took away your N-word, too, huh? :(:(:(
Again, I want you to know that I fucked you over purely out of spite. Not any liberal agenda.
That was rude of me. I apologize.

Mblake1981
08-30-2021, 04:26 PM
Bet you're pretty upset when they took away your N-word, too, huh? :(:(:(
Again, I want you to know that I fucked you over purely out of spite. Not any liberal agenda. And you're still aha.

In all honesty, that falls more in line with the posters here like yourself who use 'N word' and make up cute phrases to dance around it. The only people here that have expressed frustration with that is .. well.. here you are posting it.

Cecily
08-30-2021, 04:36 PM
I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about. You wanna let the alcohol wear off a few hours and try again?

Mblake1981
08-30-2021, 04:37 PM
I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about. You wanna let the alcohol wear off a few hours and try again?

Are you lit right now because I just got off work.

Cecily
08-30-2021, 04:39 PM
Just the vibe I'm catching. Nothing wrong with what a man does in the privacy of his own house as long as I don't have to see it.
Anyways, you wanna talk about this some more? Sounds interesting.
Nope it isn't, but you might have an idea in your head that isn't in my life. You probably would not have wanted the life i had before.. not that this one is any better.

Mblake1981
08-30-2021, 04:41 PM
Just the vibe I'm catching. Nothing wrong with what a man does in the privacy of his own house as long as I don't have to see it.
Anyways, you wanna talk about this some more? Sounds interesting.

The things you catch are none of my business but somehow I keep finding out.

& maybe, what do you want to know?

Cecily
08-30-2021, 04:49 PM
I laughed. I think you have me confused for someone who has the bad taste to post about that sort of thing.
Tell me more about the life you had before that I wouldn't want.

Mblake1981
08-30-2021, 04:54 PM
I laughed. I think you have me confused for someone who has the bad taste to post about that sort of thing.
Tell me more about the life you had before that I wouldn't want.

I think this is nonsense talk because you do, you just alluded to it above.

What is it that you want to know, be specific

Cecily
08-30-2021, 05:08 PM
What was the [life] you had before?
Tell me more about the [life] that you had before?
What about the [life] that you had before?
What [life] before?
What [life]?
Why wouldn't I want [life]?

Anyone know how to go forward with this quest?

Mblake1981
08-30-2021, 05:16 PM
What was the [life] you had before?
Tell me more about the [life] that you had before?
What about the [life] that you had before?
What [life] before?
What [life]?
Why wouldn't I want [life]?

Anyone know how to go forward with this quest?

Sorry, I don't answer vague questions like this. You have placed the burden on me to provide a question to answer for you.

Whale biologist
08-30-2021, 05:17 PM
u jailbird blake?

Mblake1981
08-30-2021, 05:18 PM
u jailbird blake?

Wonky.

You have sent me pms before with very strange questions, some of them irritating. I have to ask a question to answer this, what does jailbird mean in this context to you?

Whale biologist
08-30-2021, 05:20 PM
Wonky.

You have sent me pms before with very strange questions, some of them irritating. I have to ask a question to answer this, what does jailbird mean in this context to you?

Did you spend time in a jail, penitentiary, or other carceral institute?

Cecily
08-30-2021, 05:21 PM
Sorry, I don't answer vague questions like this. You have placed the burden on me to provide a question to answer for you.
You offered a bit of information without following up on it. I'm curious what you meant earlier is all. I like hearing about people's lives and I'm a good listener for whatever you feel like sharing, privately or publicly. It'd be neat to understand you better. I think that's what most of us ultimately want, to feel understood. I'm here for you if wanna talk. If not, that's fine. 999/1000 PMs.

Mblake1981
08-30-2021, 05:22 PM
Did you spend time in a jail, penitentiary, or other carceral institute?

If you mean literal prison then what do you take me for, seriously wtf. If this is innuendo for something else, like a keyword then idk or care.

Mblake1981
08-30-2021, 05:25 PM
You offered a bit of information without following up on it. I'm curious what you meant earlier is all. I like hearing about people's lives and I'm a good listener for whatever you feel like sharing, privately or publicly. It'd be neat to understand you better. I think that's what most of us want, ultimately. To feel understood. I'm here for you if wanna talk. If not, that's fine. 999/1000 PMs.

No, i am not inclined for that this way. i still think you are a punk so don't get comfy.

Whale biologist
08-30-2021, 05:25 PM
If you mean literal prison then what do you take me for, seriously wtf. If this is innuendo for something else, like a keyword then idk or care.

Well that's what she likes, the lady in the OP I mean

Cecily
08-30-2021, 05:27 PM
No, i am not inclined for that this way. i still think you are a punk so don't get comfy.

So punk is prison slang. Hmm

Mblake1981
08-30-2021, 05:27 PM
Well that's what she likes, the lady in the OP I mean

Wonky.. man.. I had to sit here and look at your sentence for a moment.

Mblake1981
08-30-2021, 05:29 PM
So punk is prison slang. Hmm

It might be, but you already know the context here so why bother with this nonsense? no i consider you a punk for talking fierce af game here on the boards and running to the mods, this was already stated.

Cecily
08-30-2021, 05:30 PM
Punks don't like cops. I'm a respectable citizen.
I've watched the wire before. I know you criminal types aren't allowed to "snitch" or you get scritches or whatever.

Mblake1981
08-30-2021, 05:32 PM
Punks don't like cops. I'm a respectable citizen <3

You are a punk, Cecily, and you did like the 'forum cops' at least once here before, you already stated it proudly.

Whale biologist
08-30-2021, 05:36 PM
Wonky.. man.. I had to sit here and look at your sentence for a moment.

Well whatcha postin here for if that's not what you're after? :confused:

Danth
08-30-2021, 05:40 PM
Punks don't like cops.

Suspect this word means different things in different regions. My old man, in his own youth, him and his buddies were the dudes who'd go out and bust up folks who ran afoul of the local racket. To him, "punks" were the craven snots who'd snitch to the cops or talk a big game then flee at the first sign of trouble, or who wouldn't get in a fight except from safety and at no personal risk, like kicking a dude who was already down. It was a severe insult to someone from his background. Stuff like the popularity of "punk rock" during the 80's seemed to water down that particular insult.

Danth

Mblake1981
08-30-2021, 05:41 PM
Well whatcha postin here for if that's not what you're after? :confused:

after?

i am posting here like i post everywhere else on these boards. If you are confused about it, you are on your own.

Homesteaded
08-30-2021, 05:46 PM
Trans folks demanding fealty for their way of life while dismissing alternative lifestyles is a great treat for observers.

Whale biologist
08-30-2021, 05:47 PM
after?

i am posting here like i post everywhere else on these boards. If you are confused about it, you are on your own.

i think u crushin' :p

Cecily
08-30-2021, 05:49 PM
Trans folks demanding fealty for their way of life while dismissing alternative lifestyles is a great treat for observers.
I asked him to stop referring to us as trannies, and then asked to speak to the manager after he wouldn't stop. Is that ok?

Mblake1981
08-30-2021, 05:49 PM
i think u crushin' :p

ok yo yo.. listen. Cut it because that is the 'Cecily Defense'. Yes he made me angry as hell once before with that, enough to tug on a mods wizard robe to come down and nuke me and whats more had the nerve to add a little snarky message to the ban screen.

Mblake1981
08-30-2021, 05:51 PM
I asked him to stop referring to us as trannies, and then asked to speak to the manager after he wouldn't stop. Is that ok?

lol that is all you did, mr sweet and innocent.

Whale biologist
08-30-2021, 05:51 PM
ok yo yo.. listen. Cut it because that is the 'Cecily Defense'. Yes he made me angry as hell once before with that, enough to tug on a mods wizard robe to come down and nuke me and whats more had the nerve to add a little snarky message to the ban screen.

I wanna see. What was the snarky message?

Cecily
08-30-2021, 05:52 PM
lol that is all you did, mr sweet and innocent.
Ms. sweet and innocent. Respect my pronouns please. :)

Mblake1981
08-30-2021, 05:54 PM
I wanna see. What was the snarky message?

Something like "go take your bs somewhere else"

probably an angry nerd.

Mblake1981
08-30-2021, 05:55 PM
Ms. sweet and innocent. Respect my pronouns please. :)

Respect my non-compliance to remember.

Cecily
08-30-2021, 05:59 PM
Misgendering is literally violence.

Mblake1981
08-30-2021, 06:02 PM
Misgendering is literally violence.

So is insanity.

alphys
08-30-2021, 08:18 PM
So having done actual prison time. I can make the argument about misgendering being akin to violence. Everyone has their personal identity and respect of how someone views themselves is just as important as self respect when you are locked in a cage.

When someone presumes to be a good fighter, they will do everything they can to continue that personal ego identification, and when you decide to challenge their core persona, its the same as walking up and slapping the person.

Imagine 65 years old women or someone around there, older, starting to show it, works a long time to set herself up properly, effeminates, perfume, makeup, clothes. You see her out and about, and you don't take the time to walk up and shout at her for being old and presuming she is anything but a hag now.

Misgendering is as close to assault as you can get without grabbing someone. It immediately opens them up to harm, both from others and personal psychic torment that happens from attacks on ego.

Mblake1981
08-30-2021, 08:37 PM
This is an elf forum.

alphys
08-30-2021, 08:38 PM
I sometimes feel like an elf, sometimes I feel more like a high elf :cool::cool::cool::cool:

Mblake1981
08-30-2021, 08:39 PM
Thank you, Steve Jobs, for this new life. I don't even have to look up Prison Forums or Trannytown.com for all of the Raid: Shadow Legends action.

Mblake1981
08-30-2021, 08:45 PM
"It's going to make a lot of us uncomfortable." -Steve Jobs

https://i.imgur.com/srBP6mb.jpg

alphys
08-30-2021, 08:49 PM
Steve Jobs hooked up with Bob Ross then faked their deaths when the timing was right.

Corel painter was made by them together as a combination of their names.

Mblake1981
08-30-2021, 08:56 PM
Steve Jobs hooked up with Bob Ross then faked their deaths when the timing was right.

Corel painter was made by them together as a combination of their names.

There is an 'app' for that on Windows 11, the windows site is so progressive it no longer shows Desktops. 1 free Starbucks with each purchase, lol what is a VooDoO?

This is Steve's revenge because we didn't buy the 'artist' computer.

Homesteaded
08-30-2021, 08:56 PM
So we can’t use tranny now? These lunatics actually expect people to care enough to ask pronouns. Newsflash, the trick of white men is they don’t give a shit about people who don’t matter, we just take care of shit in our own lives and over time that’s a winning formula.

People who don’t matter = non family and friends.

Learn it, live it, love it.

alphys
08-30-2021, 09:43 PM
Yee-Haw! Git a rope skeeter! We got a coupl' uppity elves, oh they're tryin' to take that too. Used to be able to call em what they were fer.

Homesteaded
08-30-2021, 09:45 PM
Tranny is short for transsexual. So is trans okay? Or we’re just supposed to pretend a trans woman is actually a woman?

alphys
08-30-2021, 09:52 PM
I mean, like fag is short for faggot so what is the big deal? I mean, come on!

You don't have to pretend at all. Gender is fluid my guy. *Rips bong*

Cecily
08-30-2021, 10:06 PM
Terms are always changing in the LGBTQ+ community. This list will be updated as
often as possible to keep up with the rapid proliferation of queer and trans language.
SummaryCisgender/cisTerm for someone who exclusively identifies as their sex assigned at birth. The term cisgender is not indicative of gender expression, sexual orientation, hormonal makeup, physical anatomy, or how one is perceived in daily life.
Transgender/TransEncompassing term of many gender identities of those who do not identify or exclusively identify with their sex assigned at birth. The term transgender is not indicative of gender expression, sexual orientation, hormonal makeup, physical anatomy, or how one is perceived in daily life. Also see: The Gender Unicorn.
QueerA term for people of marginalized gender identities and sexual orientations who are not cisgender and/or heterosexual. This term has a complicated history as a reclaimed slur.Basic Terminology
Cisgender/cisAdjective that means “identifies as their sex assigned at birth” derived from the Latin word meaning “on the same side.” A cisgender/cis person is not transgender. “Cisgender” does not indicate biology, gender expression, or sexuality/sexual orientation. In discussions regarding trans issues, one would differentiate between women who are trans and women who aren’t by saying trans women and cis women. Cis is not a “made up” word or slur. Note that cisgender does not have an “ed” at the end.Gender Expression/PresentationThe physical manifestation of one’s gender identity through clothing, hairstyle, voice, body shape, etc. (typically referred to as masculine or feminine). Many transgender people seek to make their gender expression (how they look) match their gender identity (who they are), rather than their sex assigned at birth. Someone with a gender nonconforming gender expression may or may not be transgender.Gender IdentityOne’s internal sense of being male, female, neither of these, both, or other gender(s). Everyone has a gender identity, including you. For transgender people, their sex assigned at birth and their gender identity are not necessarily the same.Sex Assigned At Birth
The assignment and classification of people as male, female, intersex, or another sex assigned at birth often based on physical anatomy at birth and/or karyotyping.
Sexual OrientationA person’s physical, romantic, emotional, aesthetic, and/or other form of attraction to others. In Western cultures, gender identity and sexual orientation are not the same. Trans people can be straight, bisexual, lesbian, gay, asexual, pansexual, queer, etc. just like anyone else. For example, a trans woman who is exclusively attracted to other women would often identify as lesbian.
Transgender/Trans
An umbrella term for people whose gender identity differs from the sex they were assigned at birth. The term transgender is not indicative of gender expression, sexual orientation, hormonal makeup, physical anatomy, or how one is perceived in daily life. Note that transgender does not have an “ed” at the end. TransitionA person’s process of developing and assuming a gender expression to match their gender identity. Transition can include: coming out to one’s family, friends, and/or co-workers; changing one’s name and/or sex on legal documents; hormone therapy; and possibly (though not always) some form of surgery. It’s best not to assume how one transitions as it is different for everyone.TranssexualA deprecated term that is often considered pejorative similar to transgender in that it indicates a difference between one’s gender identity and sex assigned at birth. Transsexual often – though not always – implicates hormonal/surgical transition from one binary gender (male or female) to the other. Unlike transgender/trans, transsexual is not an umbrella term, as many transgender people do not identify as transsexual. When speaking/writing about trans people, please avoid the word transsexual unless asked to use it by a transsexual person.
More TerminologyAgenderAn umbrella term encompassing many different genders of people who commonly do not have a gender and/or have a gender that they describe as neutral. Many agender people are trans. As a new and quickly-evolving term, it is best you ask how someone defines agender for themselves.
AFAB and AMABAcronyms meaning “assigned female/male at birth” (also designated female/male at birth or female/male assigned at birth). No one, whether cis or trans, gets to choose what sex they’re assigned at birth. This term is preferred to “biological male/female”, “male/female bodied”, “natal male/female”, and “born male/female” which are inaccurate.AllySomeone who advocates and supports a community other than their own. Allies are not part of the communities they help. A person should not self-identify as an ally but show that they are one through action.
AromanticThe lack of romantic attraction, and one identifying with this orientation. This may be used as an umbrella term for other emotional attractions such as demiromantic.AsexualThe lack of a sexual attraction, and one identifying with this orientation. This may be used as an umbrella term for other emotional attractions such as demisexual.BigenderRefers to those who identify as two genders. Can also identify as multigender (identifying as two or more genders). This ter should not be confused with Two-Spirit, which is specifically associated with Native American and First Nations culturesBinaryA system only encompassing two options. This term is also used as an adjective to describe the genders female/male or woman/man. Since the binary genders are the only ones recognized by society as being legitimate, they enjoy an unfairly privileged status.BisexualityAn umbrella term for people who experience sexual and/or emotional attraction to more than one gender. See also: pansexual, fluid, omnisexual, and queerBoi A term used within the queer communities of color to refer to sexual orientation, gender, and/or aesthetic among people usually assigned female at birth. Boi often designates queer women who present with masculinity (although, this depends on location and usage). This term originated in women of color communities in the 20th century.Bottom SurgeryGenital surgeries such as vaginoplasty, phalloplasty, or metoidioplasty.ButchAn identity or presentation related to masculinity. Butch can be an adjective (she’s a butch woman), a verb (he went home to “butch up”), or a noun (they identify as a butch). Although commonly associated with masculine queer/lesbian women, it’s used by many to describe a distinct gender identity and/or expression, and does not necessarily imply that one also identifies as a woman or not.Cross-dressing (also crossdressing)The act of dressing and presenting as a different gender. One who considers this an integral part of their identity may identify as a crossdresser. “Transvestite” is often considered a pejorative term with the same meaning. Drag performers are crossdressing performers who take on stylized, exaggerated gender presentations (although not all drag performers identify as crossdressers). Crossdressing and drag are forms of gender expression and are not necessarily tied to erotic activity, nor are they indicative of one’s sexual orientation or gender identity. This term should only be used by the consent of the person it describes.CissexismSystemic prejudice in the favor of cisgender people.DragExaggerated, theatrical, and/or performative presentation that usually plays with gender. Although most commonly used to refer to crossdressing performers (drag queens and drag kings), anyone of any gender can do any form of drag. Doing drag does not necessarily have anything to do with one’s sex assigned at birth, gender identity, or sexual orientation.DyadicNot intersex.FemmeAn identity or presentation that leans towards femininity. Femme can be an adjective (he’s a femme boy), a verb (she feels better when she “femmes up”), or a noun (they’re a femme). Although commonly associated with feminine lesbian/queer women, it’s used by many to describe a distinct gender identity and/or expression, and does not necessarily imply that one also identifies as a woman or not.Gender Affirming Surgery; Genital Reassignment/Reconstruction Surgery; Vaginoplasty; Phalloplasty; Metoidioplasty
Different surgeries related to genitalia. These are only one part of some trans people’s transition (see “Transition” below). Only the minority of transgender people choose to and can afford to have genital surgery. The following terms are inaccurate, offensive, or outdated: sex change operation, gender reassignment/realignment surgery (gender is not changed due to surgery), gender confirmation/confirming surgery (genitalia do not confirm gender), and sex reassignment/realignment surgery (as it insinuates a single surgery is required to transition along with sex being an ambiguous term).
The Gender BinaryA system of viewing gender as consisting solely of two, opposite categories, termed “male and female”, in which no other possibilities for gender or anatomy are believed to exist. This system is oppressive to anyone who defies their sex assigned at birth, but particularly those who are gender-variant or do not fit neatly into one of the two standard categories.Gender DysphoriaAnxiety and/or discomfort regarding one’s sex assigned at birth.Gender FluidA changing (“fluid”) gender identity and/or presentation.Gender Identity Disorder / GIDA controversial DSM-III and DSM-IV diagnosis given to transgender and other gender-nonconforming people. Because it labels people as “disordered,” Gender Identity Disorder is often considered offensive. The diagnosis is frequently given to children who don’t conform to expected gender norms in terms of dress, play or behavior. Such children are often subjected to intense psychotherapy, behavior modification and/or institutionalization. This term was replaced by the term “gender dysphoria” in the DSM-5.Genderqueer
An identity commonly used by people who do not identify or express their gender within the gender binary. Those who identify as genderqueer may identify as neither male nor female, may see themselves as outside of or in between the binary gender boxes, or may simply feel restricted by gender labels. Many genderqueer people are cisgender and identify with it as an aesthetic. Not everyone who identifies as genderqueer identifies as trans or nonbinary.
Heteronormative / HeteronormativityTerms referring to the assumption that heterosexuality is the norm, which plays out in interpersonal interactions and society and furthers the marginalization of queer people.Intersex
Describing a person with a less common combination of hormones, chromosomes, and anatomy that are used to assign sex at birth. There are many examples such as Klinefelter Syndrome, Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome, and Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia. Parents and medical professionals usually coercively assign intersex infants a sex and have, in the past, been medically permitted to perform surgical operations to conform the infant’s genitalia to that assignment. This practice has become increasingly controversial as intersex adults speak out against the practice. The term intersex is not interchangeable with or a synonym for transgender (although some intersex people do identify as transgender).
LGBTQIAPP+A collection of identities short for lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, aromantic, pansexual, polysexual (sometimes abbreviated to LGBT or LGBTQ+). Sometimes this acronym is replaced with “queer.” Note that “ally” is not included in this acronym.
Monosexual / Multisexual / Non-monosexualUmbrella terms for orientations directed towards one gender (monosexual) or multiple genders (multisexual/non-monosexual).
Nonbinary (Also Non-Binary)Preferred umbrella term for all genders other than female/male or woman/man, used as an adjective (e.g. Jesse is a nonbinary person). Not all nonbinary people identify as trans and not all trans people identify as nonbinary. Sometimes (and increasingly), nonbinary can be used to describe the aesthetic/presentation/expression of a cisgender or transgender person.
PackingWearing a penile prosthesis.PansexualCapable of being attracted to many/any gender(s). Sometimes the term omnisexual is used in the same manner. “Pansexual” is used more frequently as more people acknowledge that gender is not binary. Sometimes, the identity fails to recognize that one cannot know individuals with every existing gender identity.Passing/blending/assimilating
Being perceived by others as a particular identity/gender or cisgender regardless how the individual in question identifies, e.g. passing as straight, passing as a cis woman, passing as a youth. This term has become controversial as “passing” can imply that one is not genuinely what they are passing as.
PolysexualCapable of being attracted to multiple gender(s).
QueerUmbrella term for gender and sexual minorities who are not cisgender and/or heterosexual. There is a lot of overlap between queer and trans identities, but not all queer people are trans and not all trans people are queer. The word queer is still sometimes used as a hateful slur, so although it has mostly been reclaimed, be careful with its use.StealthTo not be openly transgender in all or most social situations.
TShort for testosterone.Top SurgeryChest surgery such as double mastectomy, breast augmentation, or periareolar (keyhole) surgeries.TransPrefix or adjective used as an abbreviation of transgender, derived from the Latin word meaning “across from” or “on the other side of.”Trans*An outdated term popularized in the early 2010’s that was used to signify an array of identities under the trans umbrella. However, it became problematized online due to improper usage. See our page on the asterisk.
TransitionA person’s process of developing and assuming a gender expression to match their gender identity. Transition can include: coming out to one’s family, friends, and/or co-workers; changing one’s name and/or sex on legal documents; hormone therapy; and possibly (though not always) some form of surgery. It’s best not to assume how one transitions as it is different for everyone.TransmisogynyOriginally coined by the author Julia Serano, this term recognizes the intersections of transphobia and misogyny and how they are often experienced as a unique form of oppression against trans women.TransphobiaSystemic violence against trans people, associated with attitudes such as fear, discomfort, distrust, or disdain. This word is used similarly to homophobia, xenophobia, misogyny, etc.Trans Woman / Trans Man
Trans woman generally describes someone assigned male at birth who identifies as a woman. This individual may or may not actively identify as trans. It is grammatically and definitionally correct to include a space between trans and woman. The same concept applies to trans men. Often it is good just to use woman or man.
Sometimes trans women identify as male-to-female (also MTF, M2F, or trans feminine) and sometimes trans men identify as female-to-male (also FTM, F2M, or trans masculine). Please ask before identifying someone. Use the term and pronouns preferred by the individual.Two SpiritAn umbrella term referring to various indigenous gender identities in North America.

imperiouskitten
08-30-2021, 10:07 PM
Because we told you we're trans, silly. We can say that openly these days. As a trans woman, I reported you for that ban because you would not refrain from repeatedly using slurs that, frankly, do not bother me one bit, but fuck you anyways. I'm so sorry you're still upset about it. I hope we can all use that as a reminder of how the world you grew up in is gone forever and is never, ever coming back. :( :( :(
Great posts ITT!!!!

edit: on a non-trans related comment, you are a punk who runs to mods. You talk a fierce girl-power game though.
doesn't count when you're in the overwhelming majority of neonazi psychos flooding the board because September /pol/ exists, just being a disruptive gaylord parroting meanspirited shit and grandma chainmail contents, totally counter to the spirit of roleplaying gaming. Your childhood isn't roleplaying games, it's brutality on a schoolyard, and you have linked yourself in with late-year "gamer" culture by soldering hate memes onto your forehead. This is not in continuity with your idealized self, it is in continuity with the stupid ass hostile redneck that you are. And at that point banning becomes funny, just like how it was always used to good effect and comedy on Internet boards to squash endless dead memes. And your stupid ass being mad is the punchline, so you understand.

LOL @ the guy I was debating just being too stupid to understand that i know he has developed parallel constructions to justify his hatred of me after the fact, and so that doesn't constitute a comeback. I already addressed that stupid. But no point quoting to talk more with that mad turd.

Homesteaded
08-30-2021, 10:10 PM
I mean, like fag is short for faggot so what is the big deal? I mean, come on!

You don't have to pretend at all. Gender is fluid my guy. *Rips bong*

So transsexual is out, got it. Homosexual and heterosexual, those still good?

imperiouskitten
08-30-2021, 10:21 PM
Tranny is short for transsexual. So is trans okay? Or we’re just supposed to pretend a trans woman is actually a woman?

sounds like u just discovered "trans woman" is a pretty neutral descriptor and works well in the language. Nice job! My advice is not to think about it so much, seems you do fine when you forget to be an asshole correctly. F ag

imperiouskitten
08-30-2021, 10:32 PM
i just love hammering nails, what can i tell ya. sometimes you gotta pry that thing out of my hand or ill hammer all day

alphys
08-30-2021, 10:32 PM
So transsexual is out, got it. Homosexual and heterosexual, those still good?

Yes, that works perfectly well if you first apply the identified gender. So you could call two of the same gender homosexual but lets say a mtf and a cis male are together, that would not be homosexual.

*STUFFS A BUNCH OF PLASTIC INTO A BIG BONG AND RIPS IT*

easy stuff guy

imperiouskitten
08-30-2021, 10:34 PM
if their gender identity is legit confusing when u encounter them, yes they are probably aids human beings. i personally have tried and failed to stand people like this up-close and found the examples I met EXTREMELY stunted emotionally, and privileged economically. Try to start a moneymaking venture with one at your fucking peril because they literally don't care about money because they live on an allowance at 30. this is the FTM community though largely :) and the confusion tends to come from the fact that you are looking at a hormonally female person likely wearing makeup, trying to look pretty, who pretends to claim a gender nonconformity or confusion. Most of this is spurious fashion nonsense, I'm sorry but we can all see it.

So it's not really relevant to the posters on this board.

We can see that silly shit too, we just don't feel obsessed with beating ppl up for doing their stupid thing. Some noncomforming type ppl it makes sense to me, others it's cringe. With trans women they tend to be pursuing a prettttty obvious goal. If they try to stay on male hormones or anything as...weird, and basically illegitimate, as that, it freaks me out. But there's not really many red flag examples I have actually met. Naturally I wouldn't say this in more polite company; I am explaining tolerance to you. I am tolerant with racial minorities too, even the ones who listen to that devil-rap.

It's all ad absurdum stuff anyway. They hate trans women, but use noncomforming (born female) people to discredit our identity. It's in bad faith, plainly. Mock halfwits, goblins and confused young lucky pretty girls all you want, brave lions. Rehash that same episode of Shapiro you've had on repeat. But it don't apply to me. Forged in fire, not vacuum.

Homesteaded
08-31-2021, 12:10 AM
It’s amazing how much attention the trans community garners, for being statistically irrelevant.

alphys
08-31-2021, 12:23 AM
It’s amazing how much attention the trans community garners, for being statistically irrelevant.

How many actors are on stage vs the audience?

imperiouskitten
08-31-2021, 01:58 AM
literally only taln bout it 'cuz of your interest. We just got past this. You're correct though, it's my fault for even engaging with you and your agency is basically irrelevant in light of the uncontrollable obsession. It's talking to you that gets us stuck on the trans topic. I am re-explaining "from the dawn of time", yet again, because I love you and believe in redemption. If you want the honest troof of my complex here.

I am probably very very evil though in actuality, I mean I am one of the circus freaks but hotter than your wife and with the most unfiltered and accurate and uniquely brilliant scientific takes of any writer at any publication writing to lay people! The only person writing meaningful material on the board founded in expertise. I must be a witch! Somebody, turn me off!

Tunabros
08-31-2021, 02:08 AM
we get it, your trans and like dick

now move on

imperiouskitten
08-31-2021, 02:14 AM
we get it, your trans and like dick

now move on

I moved on fast. Did you notice how I was kind to you when you started on this board, but then it ended when you joined the hyena? And that now all your posts are no-content and obsessed with me as well as not funny, and you have aligned yourself with regressive pricks grieving over me existing? That's a dynamic which was precisely the opposite of what I enjoyed at your age, when I enjoyed trolling old silly fogeys with fun creative stuff and unique text. Back in the day I used to just pretend to love gangster rap and it drove them wild! :) No, moving on was easy. you could be replaced by a bot. You are also dissatisfied with your GF and already settling at 18; protip: you do like sex, or will when you learn HOW to lay pipe. Kid. Love you!

starkind
08-31-2021, 09:31 AM
ok now thread is basiclly

offiscially

starkind
08-31-2021, 09:33 AM
I sexually identify as a the whale goddess (https://journeyingtothegoddess.wordpress.com/2012/03/06/whale-goddess/).

starkind
08-31-2021, 09:52 AM
Terms are always changing in the LGBTQ+ community. This list will be updated as
often as possible to keep up with the rapid proliferation of queer and trans language.
SummaryCisgender/cisTerm for someone who exclusively identifies as their sex assigned at birth. The term cisgender is not indicative of gender expression, sexual orientation, hormonal makeup, physical anatomy, or how one is perceived in daily life.
Transgender/TransEncompassing term of many gender identities of those who do not identify or exclusively identify with their sex assigned at birth. The term transgender is not indicative of gender expression, sexual orientation, hormonal makeup, physical anatomy, or how one is perceived in daily life. Also see: The Gender Unicorn.
QueerA term for people of marginalized gender identities and sexual orientations who are not cisgender and/or heterosexual. This term has a complicated history as a reclaimed slur.Basic Terminology
Cisgender/cisAdjective that means “identifies as their sex assigned at birth” derived from the Latin word meaning “on the same side.” A cisgender/cis person is not transgender. “Cisgender” does not indicate biology, gender expression, or sexuality/sexual orientation. In discussions regarding trans issues, one would differentiate between women who are trans and women who aren’t by saying trans women and cis women. Cis is not a “made up” word or slur. Note that cisgender does not have an “ed” at the end.Gender Expression/PresentationThe physical manifestation of one’s gender identity through clothing, hairstyle, voice, body shape, etc. (typically referred to as masculine or feminine). Many transgender people seek to make their gender expression (how they look) match their gender identity (who they are), rather than their sex assigned at birth. Someone with a gender nonconforming gender expression may or may not be transgender.Gender IdentityOne’s internal sense of being male, female, neither of these, both, or other gender(s). Everyone has a gender identity, including you. For transgender people, their sex assigned at birth and their gender identity are not necessarily the same.Sex Assigned At Birth
The assignment and classification of people as male, female, intersex, or another sex assigned at birth often based on physical anatomy at birth and/or karyotyping.
Sexual OrientationA person’s physical, romantic, emotional, aesthetic, and/or other form of attraction to others. In Western cultures, gender identity and sexual orientation are not the same. Trans people can be straight, bisexual, lesbian, gay, asexual, pansexual, queer, etc. just like anyone else. For example, a trans woman who is exclusively attracted to other women would often identify as lesbian.
Transgender/Trans
An umbrella term for people whose gender identity differs from the sex they were assigned at birth. The term transgender is not indicative of gender expression, sexual orientation, hormonal makeup, physical anatomy, or how one is perceived in daily life. Note that transgender does not have an “ed” at the end. TransitionA person’s process of developing and assuming a gender expression to match their gender identity. Transition can include: coming out to one’s family, friends, and/or co-workers; changing one’s name and/or sex on legal documents; hormone therapy; and possibly (though not always) some form of surgery. It’s best not to assume how one transitions as it is different for everyone.TranssexualA deprecated term that is often considered pejorative similar to transgender in that it indicates a difference between one’s gender identity and sex assigned at birth. Transsexual often – though not always – implicates hormonal/surgical transition from one binary gender (male or female) to the other. Unlike transgender/trans, transsexual is not an umbrella term, as many transgender people do not identify as transsexual. When speaking/writing about trans people, please avoid the word transsexual unless asked to use it by a transsexual person.
More TerminologyAgenderAn umbrella term encompassing many different genders of people who commonly do not have a gender and/or have a gender that they describe as neutral. Many agender people are trans. As a new and quickly-evolving term, it is best you ask how someone defines agender for themselves.
AFAB and AMABAcronyms meaning “assigned female/male at birth” (also designated female/male at birth or female/male assigned at birth). No one, whether cis or trans, gets to choose what sex they’re assigned at birth. This term is preferred to “biological male/female”, “male/female bodied”, “natal male/female”, and “born male/female” which are inaccurate.AllySomeone who advocates and supports a community other than their own. Allies are not part of the communities they help. A person should not self-identify as an ally but show that they are one through action.
AromanticThe lack of romantic attraction, and one identifying with this orientation. This may be used as an umbrella term for other emotional attractions such as demiromantic.AsexualThe lack of a sexual attraction, and one identifying with this orientation. This may be used as an umbrella term for other emotional attractions such as demisexual.BigenderRefers to those who identify as two genders. Can also identify as multigender (identifying as two or more genders). This ter should not be confused with Two-Spirit, which is specifically associated with Native American and First Nations culturesBinaryA system only encompassing two options. This term is also used as an adjective to describe the genders female/male or woman/man. Since the binary genders are the only ones recognized by society as being legitimate, they enjoy an unfairly privileged status.BisexualityAn umbrella term for people who experience sexual and/or emotional attraction to more than one gender. See also: pansexual, fluid, omnisexual, and queerBoi A term used within the queer communities of color to refer to sexual orientation, gender, and/or aesthetic among people usually assigned female at birth. Boi often designates queer women who present with masculinity (although, this depends on location and usage). This term originated in women of color communities in the 20th century.Bottom SurgeryGenital surgeries such as vaginoplasty, phalloplasty, or metoidioplasty.ButchAn identity or presentation related to masculinity. Butch can be an adjective (she’s a butch woman), a verb (he went home to “butch up”), or a noun (they identify as a butch). Although commonly associated with masculine queer/lesbian women, it’s used by many to describe a distinct gender identity and/or expression, and does not necessarily imply that one also identifies as a woman or not.Cross-dressing (also crossdressing)The act of dressing and presenting as a different gender. One who considers this an integral part of their identity may identify as a crossdresser. “Transvestite” is often considered a pejorative term with the same meaning. Drag performers are crossdressing performers who take on stylized, exaggerated gender presentations (although not all drag performers identify as crossdressers). Crossdressing and drag are forms of gender expression and are not necessarily tied to erotic activity, nor are they indicative of one’s sexual orientation or gender identity. This term should only be used by the consent of the person it describes.CissexismSystemic prejudice in the favor of cisgender people.DragExaggerated, theatrical, and/or performative presentation that usually plays with gender. Although most commonly used to refer to crossdressing performers (drag queens and drag kings), anyone of any gender can do any form of drag. Doing drag does not necessarily have anything to do with one’s sex assigned at birth, gender identity, or sexual orientation.DyadicNot intersex.FemmeAn identity or presentation that leans towards femininity. Femme can be an adjective (he’s a femme boy), a verb (she feels better when she “femmes up”), or a noun (they’re a femme). Although commonly associated with feminine lesbian/queer women, it’s used by many to describe a distinct gender identity and/or expression, and does not necessarily imply that one also identifies as a woman or not.Gender Affirming Surgery; Genital Reassignment/Reconstruction Surgery; Vaginoplasty; Phalloplasty; Metoidioplasty
Different surgeries related to genitalia. These are only one part of some trans people’s transition (see “Transition” below). Only the minority of transgender people choose to and can afford to have genital surgery. The following terms are inaccurate, offensive, or outdated: sex change operation, gender reassignment/realignment surgery (gender is not changed due to surgery), gender confirmation/confirming surgery (genitalia do not confirm gender), and sex reassignment/realignment surgery (as it insinuates a single surgery is required to transition along with sex being an ambiguous term).
The Gender BinaryA system of viewing gender as consisting solely of two, opposite categories, termed “male and female”, in which no other possibilities for gender or anatomy are believed to exist. This system is oppressive to anyone who defies their sex assigned at birth, but particularly those who are gender-variant or do not fit neatly into one of the two standard categories.Gender DysphoriaAnxiety and/or discomfort regarding one’s sex assigned at birth.Gender FluidA changing (“fluid”) gender identity and/or presentation.Gender Identity Disorder / GIDA controversial DSM-III and DSM-IV diagnosis given to transgender and other gender-nonconforming people. Because it labels people as “disordered,” Gender Identity Disorder is often considered offensive. The diagnosis is frequently given to children who don’t conform to expected gender norms in terms of dress, play or behavior. Such children are often subjected to intense psychotherapy, behavior modification and/or institutionalization. This term was replaced by the term “gender dysphoria” in the DSM-5.Genderqueer
An identity commonly used by people who do not identify or express their gender within the gender binary. Those who identify as genderqueer may identify as neither male nor female, may see themselves as outside of or in between the binary gender boxes, or may simply feel restricted by gender labels. Many genderqueer people are cisgender and identify with it as an aesthetic. Not everyone who identifies as genderqueer identifies as trans or nonbinary.
Heteronormative / HeteronormativityTerms referring to the assumption that heterosexuality is the norm, which plays out in interpersonal interactions and society and furthers the marginalization of queer people.Intersex
Describing a person with a less common combination of hormones, chromosomes, and anatomy that are used to assign sex at birth. There are many examples such as Klinefelter Syndrome, Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome, and Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia. Parents and medical professionals usually coercively assign intersex infants a sex and have, in the past, been medically permitted to perform surgical operations to conform the infant’s genitalia to that assignment. This practice has become increasingly controversial as intersex adults speak out against the practice. The term intersex is not interchangeable with or a synonym for transgender (although some intersex people do identify as transgender).
LGBTQIAPP+A collection of identities short for lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, aromantic, pansexual, polysexual (sometimes abbreviated to LGBT or LGBTQ+). Sometimes this acronym is replaced with “queer.” Note that “ally” is not included in this acronym.
Monosexual / Multisexual / Non-monosexualUmbrella terms for orientations directed towards one gender (monosexual) or multiple genders (multisexual/non-monosexual).
Nonbinary (Also Non-Binary)Preferred umbrella term for all genders other than female/male or woman/man, used as an adjective (e.g. Jesse is a nonbinary person). Not all nonbinary people identify as trans and not all trans people identify as nonbinary. Sometimes (and increasingly), nonbinary can be used to describe the aesthetic/presentation/expression of a cisgender or transgender person.
PackingWearing a penile prosthesis.PansexualCapable of being attracted to many/any gender(s). Sometimes the term omnisexual is used in the same manner. “Pansexual” is used more frequently as more people acknowledge that gender is not binary. Sometimes, the identity fails to recognize that one cannot know individuals with every existing gender identity.Passing/blending/assimilating
Being perceived by others as a particular identity/gender or cisgender regardless how the individual in question identifies, e.g. passing as straight, passing as a cis woman, passing as a youth. This term has become controversial as “passing” can imply that one is not genuinely what they are passing as.
PolysexualCapable of being attracted to multiple gender(s).
QueerUmbrella term for gender and sexual minorities who are not cisgender and/or heterosexual. There is a lot of overlap between queer and trans identities, but not all queer people are trans and not all trans people are queer. The word queer is still sometimes used as a hateful slur, so although it has mostly been reclaimed, be careful with its use.StealthTo not be openly transgender in all or most social situations.
TShort for testosterone.Top SurgeryChest surgery such as double mastectomy, breast augmentation, or periareolar (keyhole) surgeries.TransPrefix or adjective used as an abbreviation of transgender, derived from the Latin word meaning “across from” or “on the other side of.”Trans*An outdated term popularized in the early 2010’s that was used to signify an array of identities under the trans umbrella. However, it became problematized online due to improper usage. See our page on the asterisk.
TransitionA person’s process of developing and assuming a gender expression to match their gender identity. Transition can include: coming out to one’s family, friends, and/or co-workers; changing one’s name and/or sex on legal documents; hormone therapy; and possibly (though not always) some form of surgery. It’s best not to assume how one transitions as it is different for everyone.TransmisogynyOriginally coined by the author Julia Serano, this term recognizes the intersections of transphobia and misogyny and how they are often experienced as a unique form of oppression against trans women.TransphobiaSystemic violence against trans people, associated with attitudes such as fear, discomfort, distrust, or disdain. This word is used similarly to homophobia, xenophobia, misogyny, etc.Trans Woman / Trans Man
Trans woman generally describes someone assigned male at birth who identifies as a woman. This individual may or may not actively identify as trans. It is grammatically and definitionally correct to include a space between trans and woman. The same concept applies to trans men. Often it is good just to use woman or man.
Sometimes trans women identify as male-to-female (also MTF, M2F, or trans feminine) and sometimes trans men identify as female-to-male (also FTM, F2M, or trans masculine). Please ask before identifying someone. Use the term and pronouns preferred by the individual.Two SpiritAn umbrella term referring to various indigenous gender identities in North America.

rPsZ7boEOBo

Mblake1981
08-31-2021, 10:02 AM
https://i.imgur.com/yfrP3bl.gif

starkind
08-31-2021, 10:08 AM
I really want to do a video of me cutting what remains of my genitles off that'd be pretty awesome but also probably rly illegal not sure if it's possible in my current state would be fucking hilarious tho

alphys
08-31-2021, 11:35 AM
Its not illegal but finding a host might be hard. I would suggest taking lots of photos and dumping them in enough places to ensure distribution.

That was my technique and every few years I will stumble on old dick picks or really silly ones of myself.

Penish
10-20-2021, 06:48 PM
i missed IK getting banned, ohman lol

Jibartik
10-20-2021, 06:52 PM
9:3 I have set my rainbow in the clouds, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and the earth. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds, I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind.

Are gays blessed or did satan stick it to god by taking the rainbow while he did it.... :p

Trexller
10-20-2021, 07:18 PM
yeah, trannies sure are the most virtuous, mentally stable members of society

smh

JurisDictum
10-20-2021, 07:36 PM
Her ban is for staff bashing. The only thing she said in reference to the staff, was that they called her "stupid" for claiming they would not ban for repeated over the top transphobia. MBlake is not banned. His posts are not deleted.

Those trangirls sure are powerful.

starkind
10-20-2021, 08:11 PM
Woa. This old thread is still alive? Ya'll r obsessed weirdos for sure.

Ooloo
10-20-2021, 08:13 PM
Yeah man what the mods on elf forum do sure is an accurate barometer for broader societal attitudes and patterns (netflix ceo now caving to pressure and apologizing for chappelle special).

"Repeated over the top transphobia" is not an objective thing, everyone has a different idea of what that constitutes.

JurisDictum
10-20-2021, 08:18 PM
I would say were not in a grey area here. Unlike with Chapppelle.

Ooloo
10-20-2021, 08:25 PM
Hey I'm not personally a fan of the harsh treatment, but we don't need another heavy handedly moderated forum where everyone has to think the same thing and be 100% nice all the time or get the axe (which is what happened to the somethingawful forums).

Fact is she *did* bash the staff which is pretty explicitely against the rules. To my knowledge I dont think mblake ever wanted her banned, meanwhile she was demanding that he be banned. I'm pretty against banning unless it's a violation of a clear, specific rule, like staff abuse. These people are volunteering to make everything happen.

Whale biologist
10-20-2021, 08:28 PM
Lol

Tunabros
10-20-2021, 08:31 PM
yo wtf?

starkind
10-20-2021, 08:37 PM
Dis 4 Blake so he has a proper 90s frame of reference.

https://i.imgur.com/NBQnuXd.gif

starkind
10-20-2021, 08:46 PM
Well if you're happy, enjoy twerking, maybe contextually it's not homophobic.

starkind
10-20-2021, 08:57 PM
Eh. They've actually protected me. I felt bad tho. So I eased back.

Mblake is on the hinge. I know it feels bad and you've got some righteous desire to protect marginalized women or go after bullies. Is it worth it though?

Like what is there to win?

Do you get a cookie and a trans medel of honor?

You win by being pretty enough guys white knight for you regardless. That's how you win. It's sexist AF, it's also why I signed up. Achieving victory I learned to call the dogs off cuz it's gay and boyish to do otherwise.

Twitter will never brigade here, and if it does I'm stepping back and laughing as all the last few cool threads about aliens and whatever other random apolitical bs pops up are drowned.

The move for Mblake was to headshrink him. Not give him any excuse to randomly rant and scream about how there's not enough good clean straight Jesus loving motorbikeosexuals.

starkind
10-20-2021, 09:02 PM
Well. I wish you good luck. In whatever you do. Surprised you ate a b&

Mods aren't _supreme_ evil imo. Just human.

starkind
10-20-2021, 09:05 PM
Nazi are boring. Whale Biologist is allowed to post tho. So I don't rly see it.

If this forum is Nazi, it's very milquetoast.

starkind
10-20-2021, 09:12 PM
I've got better things to do.

You let 1 poster and 2 threads upset you to the point of being banned. You did not achieve ascension. You've still got a dead horse to beat and another reroll on the horizon.

I won the weird ass trans argument in 18, then succumbed to reality in 19. What else is there to do? It's a waste of time to try and fight mean people who "say" you're not a woman. They can't hurt you.

And no one who can't deal with it has any business transitioning. Imo.

starkind
10-20-2021, 09:15 PM
The big irony is they talk shit online and irl they drool, have no clue, and you know it. So I re-ask. Whats the point?

Trexller
10-20-2021, 09:20 PM
how can you not see that your incessant, in-your-face militant attempts to make everyone know the details of your life, are exactly what draws the negative attention?

seriously, you talk about your sexual activity, how great your gay bf is (not going to be specific), you post some weird ass pics of yourself -- What the fuck do you expect? You Want This!

most homos are drama queens anyway, I believe you like this; you crave it. you want the world to know how great your choices have been, how you did something noteworthy. You need us to say, Yeah thats great! wonderful! and then, deep down, maybe you will love yourself. -- No, you will never, ever find validation outward. Look within. Deeply within.

"Anyone who doesn't elevate me for my alternative lifestyle choices is a bigot" - thats the current mantra in your community.

You are screaming to the heavens: VALIDATE MEEEEE !!!!

when, you're just another brick in the wall kiddo, nothing special at all, homosexuality/transgenderism are as old as humanity.

Nocht
This is TNT level drama at this point.

Elizondo
You think two posters is the reason I feel this way? You are literally just spraying shit where you know I am vulnerable. I've explained this ahead of time and predicted it. Here it is. Fuck you. Continually. You are *always* laying in wait to backstab. Never yet seen an exception.

And no, I will not explain my entire philosophy to you again because you are so addicted to sucking the cock of transphobia that you've plugged your ears for months. I don't care about Blake. You are spewing straw men at me. You suck as you always have.

I just prefer the hips above the bellybutton

Trexller
10-20-2021, 09:25 PM
I know. Why did they approve this account? Weird :confused:

because they knew exactly who requested it, and are waiting for the next implosion. nothing you have done here has swayed 1 mind, or made anyone look better.

you know why the allied forces stopped trying to assassinate hitler?

because they realized that he was his own worst enemy, and would implode upon himself, and then he did so.

admins didnt ban you, you banned yourself.

starkind
10-20-2021, 09:26 PM
I'm trying to help. You need to calm down first though. Objectivity isn't your forte right now.

I am not othering or objectifying you.

Just trying to sus out what is really driving your emotions. In this reality, I survived my suicide attempt and grew the fuck up. Would hate to see you work up to it over people getting banned and not banned for having a 50 year old mentality you will never change by force or banquest. And I'm not sure you're in a place to understand. I wish you were though. I don't hate you. Don't think you're gross. Your perspective is valid. Just not presently effective.

Like I'm likely not effectively communicating with you right now.

Ever wonder why ppl get annoyed at me? Lose it? Just like you are right now?

It's not because I'm right or wrong. It's because I'm emotionally detached. Maybe that is an awful thing to be. It is however better than being constantly enraged at what amounts to an emotional and experiential brick wall.

You will not be able to fix these forums. The few people who still dwell here. Me included.

That doesn't mean I don't care. I absolutely do care very much. Just that I really don't see the point in the intellectual brinksmanship and going for the ideological throat anymore. I mean, if you gotta vent, vent. I guess.

Why tho?

Whale biologist
10-20-2021, 09:29 PM
Thanks for the lack of support. Very usual. Enjoy your Nazis.

Pokesan will be with you to the death; worry not.

https://i.imgur.com/pzH0G2S.gif

starkind
10-20-2021, 09:29 PM
I have said zero hate speech against anyone for months.

I'm really proud of that.

Sad you didn't see it.

Oh well.

Nocht
10-20-2021, 09:31 PM
All hail mega-trans

Trexller
10-20-2021, 09:32 PM
Whatever bro. The culture war against trans is heating up. Watch the republicans cling to it.

Watch you blame me for it.

Yeah you tried the InB4, but all that did was set me up in a better position. What you are witnessing is largely your own doing, but the sheer animosity you have experienced is not your fault.

look at what you have here, its an entire thread devoted to YOU, negative or not, its attention, and you soak it up like a sponge in the desert.

there is nothing bigger going on here, no politics, no culture wars, its just IK throwing a days long tantrum because, "some people did something", and that turned out to be this week's trigger.

next week it'll be rants over medical shit, or 20 posts about the various things you do with JD that nobody wants to know about.

this person is troubled, unstable and that fits in well here, the rest of you should admit that.

Trexller
10-20-2021, 09:34 PM
Every transphobe here stopped calling me unattractive years ago

bro, passable is gonna be a generous term here.

also chill out on starkind, that person doesn't do anything to deserve that crap. When you look around the room and everyone looks like an enemy, then, its You.

starkind
10-20-2021, 09:35 PM
https://i.imgur.com/pzH0G2S.gif

I feel bad and would let him snuggle in my giant boobs for real. Even tho as transphobic as he is he deserves way better.

Hope this post makes everyone feel good.

It's not self deprecating either because I'm proud of my big titty natural genetics.

Tunabros
10-20-2021, 09:38 PM
you seriously need help

starkind
10-20-2021, 09:39 PM
Reroll with a less homophobic account and give it a really honest effort. I challenge you.

Fake it till ya make it.

Sometimes pretending to be in love is enough to really fall in love.

Trexller
10-20-2021, 09:41 PM
none of us here hate you or think you are sub human or whatever other monsters you created in your mind.

just chill man. take a breather, in this thread we aren't your enemies, its you who is killing yourself.

next thread, all bets are off.

starkind
10-20-2021, 09:46 PM
I'll be fine. Don't worry about me or my inherent transphobia or sexism or whatever it is.

Uggophobia is real. And it'll linger until you can see the good in everyone. Very few people are completely uggo.

Like I've met one person that comes pretty close irl and are most likely not at all possibly redeemable. Their even skinny and no you don't know them at all either. They do have a few good aspects, that are horrifically warped to evil by their self absorbed hatred.

That's literally 1 person in my entire life, of no relationship to any of you.

Trexller
10-20-2021, 09:48 PM
uhhh, blake certainly does. Ooloo supports that what he says is not extreme or severe. And you dogpile on in concert with them both.

You are just fundamentally full of shit, Trexller. Nothing you say is in good faith. You just run a motor mouth.

you can read my contextless text however you want. You got angry glasses on atm, everything you read will come across as some sort of attack (read my signature)

So theres that Mblake dude that gets his jollies trolling you? Whatever, he probably has 20TB of tranny porn that he faps to and then cries afterward.

You know im often very genuine, and you know that i know a thing or two, because I've seen a thing or two.

so don't play.

starkind
10-20-2021, 09:48 PM
Plain text is way to 1 dimensional to make a final condemnation of anyone.

Trexller
10-20-2021, 09:56 PM
I don't think you're the evillest bigot to walk the Earth T-rex. Just a guy who runs his mouth without knowing what the fuck he is talking about pretty much constantly, with a low grade case of the faggot hate.

I appreciate about you that we can at least have a discussion, albeit you insist on barnyard habits like "licking the floor at a store" and talking about surgical wounds apropos of nothing everytime I engage you. You are still ahead of some of the others.

good you're calming down.

but hey now, the things that i lick are no business of yours! only mentioned to illustrate my feelings toward contracting sickness.

besides, we have to hear about various other nasty things that occur in your life.

call it even.

yeah i probably have made jokes about post-op trans men, or is it women then? post op women i guess. because that entire concept is amusing to me, in a dark way.

Trexller
10-20-2021, 10:02 PM
Ehhh, not quite even. But close enough to let it slide. :p

err I mean those incidents are even. But I don't insist that you have like, idk, some sort of fanciful monster in between your legs constantly is the difference.

haha

the new name for my dick is: Fanciful Monster. Im going with that.

Whale biologist
10-20-2021, 10:07 PM
75% of the population is female, fin ergo sum. :)

starkind
10-20-2021, 10:09 PM
If you want to get really fucking technical most transphobia is actually malephobia. And directed at males or men who lack "proper" masculinity. For being too feminine or attractive. If they where female tho they'd get an automatic free pass.

It's just because someone is male.

If you don't like them you just dont like, or find masculinity attractive.

Some of them you have no fucking idea tho and you're just afraid of some kind of imaginary masculine woman you couldn't ever spot anyway.

This is objective.

Trexller
10-20-2021, 10:13 PM
Ok ok, that's a nice interaction. But I want to ask you, trexller.

You say nobody here hates me, but the fact is you are the only 'phobe on here who can engage with me without getting totally spinout triggered and abandoning wit completely. Even Dave Chappelle can't make a trans joke without going totally unfunny preachermode. He's freakin' triggered.

So why do you assume everyone here is like you? You are actually a rare type.

I will submit to you that your bias is the reason. But let's hear it, I am interested. Also i won't edit any more than this lol

I am not a 'phobe. I hate everyone equally. thats not a joke. I never, ever assume a person is good natured, until they prove to me that they are not an asshole.

This provides clarity, and a voice of reason among the unreasonable. When i freak out, someone often has a voice of reason for me, and in my freak out state, thats the LAST thing that i want to hear, but its needed regardless.

You make alot of noise, and the squeaky wheel gets the grease. The internet is 99% populated with people who are itching for someone to shit on, and you make yourself an easy target. I am not going to address any sort of morality on either side, these are just the facts.

So i'll concede, maybe there are some genuine hate coming your way. But think about it a minute. We are all basically strangers, and some text name that you will never meet have mean things to say about your lifestyle choices? Your reaction to that says more about you then their comments say about them.

Dickhead trolls are a dime a dozen, and they all sound the same.

I still reserve the right to crack jokes about anything, at any time.

starkind
10-20-2021, 10:36 PM
I know plenty of "trans" people. Some of them are legitimately cringe. Do they deserve special protection tho?

It's like saying don't make fun of Patriam for being from Iran. And ya'll have done it. Even tho he's one of the least cringy Iranians I know.

It's honestly really bad enough that "transgender" is forever a killing word. As Mua'dib would say.

No one is rehabilitating it. That ship sailed in 2012-15. If not before then. I wouldn't know. Because I was mblake1981 in 2010.

Trexller
10-20-2021, 10:57 PM

Yeah i play games with pronouns, i feel like the whole thing is some overblown nonsense. I honestly have female friends who i consider to be "bros", whom i often address as "hey man" (one is a bull dyke, and likes it, but also calls me pookie-boy, which i dont really like) I used to have a trans-man friend, who sold weed to me, but then moved out of state. Frankly, when addressing someone of some sort of alternative gender flavor, I most prefer to use, "Fellow American"

I, like most of you, grew up being conditioned to cringe at the sound of the N word. it rubs me the wrong way, it was used for like 600 years to oppress and dehumanize people. no dice.

The pronoun business is new, and you all have yet to figure out what you wanna settle down on, like cecily said, its evolving, and I am not gonna stay glued to lgbtq news so i know what pronouns are correct at a particular hour of a particular day, so everyone is dude, bro, man, guy, or referred to by name, or I just carefully avoid specifically addressing the individual with nouns, ie, "the person with the blue hair" etc.

Is it really that big a deal to call you bro? you'd fit into the "bro friend" category in my life, with the benefits of, "The Bro Code" which i take seriously.

shitposting and hateposting is par for the course on these forums, and you have to admit that you do single yourself out rather often. you make yourself noticed. I'm sorry not sorry, but thats gonna draw their ire in your direction. That doesn't make you a victim, not in this place.

We should all be able to talk about your lives, but i dont bring up shit like the random tinder pussy i ate for an hour then dumped a load into. nobody wants to hear that.

Nobody around here spams the N word, and if someone posts shit like "trannies R gay herp a derp", and nobody replies, then no discussion occurs. Everybody has a chance to redeem themselves, and everyone else. I'll die on that cross, if i have to.

Sometimes ive tried to interject myself in threads going, "uh can't you see whats all going on here?" Internet people don't want that, they just want to keep on spamming whatever brain vomit they can come up with. This is not a place for reason, you will find that among your friends and loved ones.

nothin left to pick apart here, so other than the 3 day meltdown, hows things going, My Fellow American?

TL;DR

You all don't have to get along, but you all HAVE TO read my signature.

Penish
10-20-2021, 11:04 PM
I usually come to simulated elf forums to defend my personal life choices, stay cool and normal

Trexller
10-20-2021, 11:14 PM
These folks don't have mainstream avenues to fit into and be known and validated, unlike us straight folks who just walk around town and are well met.

so they go to other places and try to find it, but more often than not, they build a giant flashing neon billboard right outside the bedroom windows of the people most likely to give them shit for whatever they are trying to advertise.

society will evolve, but it will not happen quickly.

I'll say it again for the 1000th time, if you have a problem with gays/trans or whatever, then thats highly indicative of your own self doubts and insecurities. This is psychology 101.

You will never, ever find someone who is 100% secure in their sexuality, going around dropping hate bombs on other orientations.

one example among many: That CEO of super-christian liberty university turned out to be a flaming homo

Homesteaded
10-20-2021, 11:21 PM
So am I offending people of mixed sex when I refer to women as guys?

"Thanks guys"

Trexller
10-20-2021, 11:23 PM
A whole lot of talk which doesn't explain why you explicitly and NOT in a friendly manner use the incorrect pronouns for people who are obviously women. Your transphobia lives inside there. Wherever you just went to fish, coming out with nonsequiturs about bull dykes. And your decency lies in the discomfort you feel in calling yourself phobic. :)

It's been the same since like 1970. There is no update in my world in this regard. You know this, but say a bunch of dWhy do your complaints about completely different typeistraction stuff. Why? s of people necessitate that you distance yourself from me?

You don't want to be this way. I like it about you. Stop making excuses for doing things you know better than doing.

So anyway, now you know. I am a girl just like ... you already know.

ok Du, errr Dudette, with regard to bull dyke lady: she referred to herself as that, when she spoke it, she emphasized bull as in like she's the badass, BULL Dyke.

These are such dark and murky waters because everyone gets offended differently, so being autistic, the logical thing in my mind is stay the course, because someone is gonna be offended regardless of what I do. Walking a perfectly straight line still guarantees that at some point you will step on a crack.

I don't live in your world, nor could I hope to understand your experience. Someone born with a penis when the brain thinks it should have a vagina has gotta be weird to say the least (i know theres something offensive in there, i cant place it, but im sure you'll let me know)

Distancing... well i dont know you, prolly never will. neither here nor there, if i sound like im "distancing myself" thats your non-context bias, if you go looking for bad things, you're guaranteed to find them.

Like me, you're smart, Like me, you can beat the shit out of these posters when you give it half a try.

In my world, thats a Bro, an equal, and thats all you want.

Penish
10-20-2021, 11:24 PM
science says boys are boys and girls are girls, im proboobly wrongdiddly

Disease
10-21-2021, 12:27 AM
Had to know people would make fun of you for dressing like a girl and calling yourself a sissy. Next time maybe don't bring your real life on to everquest forums.

Trexller
10-21-2021, 12:29 AM
this subforum of an everquest board is called "off topic" do you require an explanation of this phrase? to save time, it means, "things not pertaining to everquest"

your name is appropriate, and you suck at trolling.

Disease
10-21-2021, 01:38 AM
this subforum of an everquest board is called "off topic" do you require an explanation of this phrase? to save time, it means, "things not pertaining to everquest"

your name is appropriate, and you suck at trolling.

Ya it's off topic, but don't get all emotional when people don't accept it. Are you 5 and have to be taught that everyone has different beliefs.

Trexller
10-21-2021, 01:52 AM
Had to know people would make fun of you for dressing like a girl and calling yourself a sissy. Next time maybe don't bring your real life on to everquest forums.

Ya it's off topic, but don't get all emotional when people don't accept it. Are you 5 and have to be taught that everyone has different beliefs.

when you pwn yourself, you really take the sport out of this game.

Toxigen
10-21-2021, 03:20 AM
mental illness

Disease
10-21-2021, 08:48 AM
when you pwn yourself, you really take the sport out of this game.

Post whatever you want in off topic. Don't be mad when people remind you that your a dude with a women's haircut in your sister's clothes.

Botten
10-21-2021, 08:55 AM
Post whatever you want in off topic. Don't be mad when people remind you that your a dude with a women's haircut in your sister's clothes.

Disease, you are a nobody. Go hide under your bridge. You are looking desperate for attention.

Toxigen
10-21-2021, 09:10 AM
reality is a hell of a drug

starkind
10-21-2021, 09:18 AM
This entire world is generic politically correct slur 2 me from my prespective.

https://nypost.com/2021/10/19/i-found-an-amazon-folder-with-thousands-of-audio-recordings-from-my-home-gadgets/amp/

Ya'll. I barely understand Ya'll. The context of human isn't something I find myself fitting anymore. Not so much superiority as different. Ants are still wonderful creatures with their place in the cosmos. I feel bad every time a colony gets hurt. There are humans I value over ants tho.

Learn. Be good. Kind. Wise. And you will find new layers of acceptance among God's creation. It's that simple. Or stay jaded and bitter because of XYZ human traits you are and they are not. That neither of you can control. Not without the wisdom to step back and observe the truth.

Duik
10-21-2021, 09:53 AM
Addressing people by names also works. I'm male (whatever that is now, lolacaust) straight, with a gurl, i rarely get addressed as hey, straight boy here's an insult for ya. Duik, (not my REAL name) come here and receive thy insult bitch works better. I cant help that im straight and remained a boy, but i can help being an idiot, gullible or naked. Just call me idiot. Or maybe.
If KittyKat and others didnt tell me they wasnt always a girl, i doubt id know. Thats true, id also not know about funny arse keyboards, peoples hiking skills etc. Be prepared to learn stuff. Forget the stuff ya dont like.
Hope this helps.

unsunghero
10-21-2021, 11:24 AM
Ants are still wonderful creatures with their place in the cosmos. I feel bad every time a colony gets hurt. There are humans I value over ants tho..

Mosquitos, however, serve zero benefit to the ecosystem and need to be completely eradicated. Yes I mean mosquito genocide to extinction

There are more people in ICU’s currently in my state AZ for West Nile virus transmitted by mosquitos than there are for covid

Mosquitos are responsible for more human deaths than any other insect or animal in Earth’s history

They are a scourge and we need to find a way to kill them all

Whale biologist
10-21-2021, 11:28 AM
Mosquitos, however, serve zero benefit to the ecosystem and need to be completely eradicated. Yes I mean mosquito genocide to extinction

There are more people in ICU’s currently in my state AZ for West Nile virus transmitted by mosquitos than there are for covid

Mosquitos are responsible for more human deaths than any other insect or animal in Earth’s history

They are a scourge and we need to find a way to kill them all

Four Pests campaign in Chy-na.

https://i.imgur.com/pIy4Hh0.jpg

starkind
10-21-2021, 11:29 AM
yikes we are all immune to west nile in FL

i'm ok if u want to do that experiment btw

genocide em.

anyway

Free gender and sexless level 1 military academy for all and if u graduate and serve 4 years a bare minimum hotel room like they give u in finland with an xbox that only has power to it for 8 hrs a day with group room activities, arts and crafts, and farming communes for the rest is fine by me!

Once you get to level 2 permanant military service i think they should take into account your physical capabilities and sex.

God bless my sweet little humes.

Tunabros
10-21-2021, 11:52 AM
think imperious kitten isnt even a trans

just some creep cross dressing

starkind
10-21-2021, 11:54 AM
think imperious kitten isnt even a trans

how would you know??? are u trans or aka not a creep? :cool:

plz enlighten us with your expert opinion on what a trans person is and is not

most of the trans ppl i know say 'everyone is trans' not my opinion however.

Tunabros
10-21-2021, 11:56 AM
how would you know??? are u trans or aka not a creep? :cool:

plz enlighten us with your expert opinion on what a trans person is and is not

most of the trans ppl i know say 'everyone is trans' not my opinion however.

what a creep would say

weirdo

starkind
10-21-2021, 12:05 PM
thx, i don't care

https://i.imgur.com/FSookRe.gif

Tunabros
10-21-2021, 02:23 PM
you asked so i answered

dumbass

Trexller
10-21-2021, 02:54 PM
I think imperious kitten isnt even a trans

hey c'mon guys, take it easy on the Q. he's not L or G or B or T, just Q.

this is just his roundabout way of asking for upskirt pics, so why not oblige the young man on his journey of exploration and personal growth?

Inundate his inbox with trans/cross/whatever pics!

Yeah he'll come back to the forums going Grrr Trannies Bahh Humbugg, but what is seen can't be unseen, and there's nothing more redeeming for the alphabet people than to make straight people doubt themselves.

Tunabros
10-21-2021, 03:10 PM
seek help

Whale biologist
10-21-2021, 03:15 PM
hey c'mon guys, take it easy on the Q. he's not L or G or B or T, just Q.

this is just his roundabout way of asking for upskirt pics, so why not oblige the young man on his journey of exploration and personal growth?

Inundate his inbox with trans/cross/whatever pics!

Yeah he'll come back to the forums going Grrr Trannies Bahh Humbugg, but what is seen can't be unseen, and there's nothing more redeeming for the alphabet people than to make straight people doubt themselves.

Tuna is demi or sapio tho :confused:

Chortles Snortles
10-21-2021, 03:23 PM
MUHHHHH PRONOUNS!!!!

Tunabros
10-21-2021, 03:33 PM
Tuna is demi or sapio tho :confused:

?

Whale biologist
10-21-2021, 04:13 PM
?

I think that's part of the (Q)ueerness like T-rex said. It's whatever gender non-conforming is.

:)

starkind
10-21-2021, 04:22 PM
Tunabros makes me wonder a lot. It's amusing for sure.

Trexller
10-21-2021, 04:58 PM
seek help

bro the general consensus around here seems to be that perhaps you should take your own advice. it's ok to be confused, questioning, thats how personal growth occurs.

here's a lil tidbit, your avatar is your cleric named Toshiko, its a female character, whereas you are a male IRL.

i have always assumed, rightly, that men who play female characters are, well, subconsciously exploring an idea.

This is understood, as gay rights do exist in Japan, but really only on paper. Hell, if a woman goes to the police after she gets raped, the police ask her what she did in order to get raped. So uhh definitely not the ideal environment to explore alternative sexuality, or find any sympathy.

This place could be a haven for you, there are a dozen maybe? folks who have walked that path.

Seek Help, and start here.

unsunghero
10-21-2021, 05:19 PM
bro the general consensus around here seems to be that perhaps you should take your own advice. it's ok to be confused, questioning, thats how personal growth occurs.

here's a lil tidbit, your avatar is your cleric named Toshiko, its a female character, whereas you are a male IRL.

i have always assumed, rightly, that men who play female characters are, well, subconsciously exploring an idea.

This is understood, as gay rights do exist in Japan, but really only on paper. Hell, if a woman goes to the police after she gets raped, the police ask her what she did in order to get raped. So uhh definitely not the ideal environment to explore alternative sexuality, or find any sympathy.

This place could be a haven for you, there are a dozen maybe? folks who have walked that path.

Ya, never rolled a female character in any RPG or MMO ever unless the game forced it

Maybe I just don’t have the imagination to roleplay a female char, but it never interested me

It’s the dudes that play a hot female char in MMO and then act like a girl IRL to get free items and gold from lonely dudes that I wonder about. Yknow some people can only fake something for so long before they start to believe it….

robayon
10-21-2021, 05:27 PM
my brother always plays female characters in games like this to get free stuff

he also publishes erotic short stories featuring gender-bending fantasy tropes and the devil's threesome

and i love him dearly

unsunghero
10-21-2021, 05:31 PM
my brother always plays female characters in games like this to get free stuff

he also publishes erotic short stories featuring gender-bending fantasy tropes and the devil's threesome

and i love him dearly

Now I gotta know…what’s the devil’s threesome mean?

Ooloo
10-21-2021, 05:32 PM
I think it's fine to play a female char as a male, as long as you aren't cybering for special treatment and creepy shit like that. Rolling a female shaman and getting a guise is the coolest possible look, I just like the aesthetics better than a male DE. There are way more of those, they're boring.

I mean in a final fantasy game, you're in control of a party with both sexes all the time. You have no choice but to play both, so who cares

unsunghero
10-21-2021, 05:43 PM
I think it's fine to play a female char as a male, as long as you aren't cybering for special treatment and creepy shit like that. Rolling a female shaman and getting a guise is the coolest possible look, I just like the aesthetics better than a male DE. There are way more of those, they're boring.

I mean in a final fantasy game, you're in control of a party with both sexes all the time. You have no choice but to play both, so who cares

Nuh uh, my final party in FF7 was cloud, Cid, Red XIII, two bro’s and a dog. And I started subbing Vincent because he was cool as shit

Final party in Chrono Trigger was Cloud (rainbow sword), Frog (Excalibur + hero medal), Magus (with his badass scythe)

Ooh, yknow what, yea, final party in FF3 involved Terra. She was dual wielding Atma Weapons + offering + gengi glove so 8 swings per round that did 9999 if she was full health

So you’re right, I did have a female FF3 char. I thought Celes was pretty awesome too

For some reason even being a fan of martial arts was never all that into Tifa. Although I do ship Tifa and Cloud, not this Cloud and Aerith bullshit. Aerith belongs with Zack and anyone who disagrees needs to try to watch the end of the game Crisis Core without getting choked up…

robayon
10-21-2021, 05:53 PM
Now I gotta know…what’s the devil’s threesome mean?i believe it is a MMF threesome but i am not an expert on the dirty business of sexual intercourse

Cecily
10-21-2021, 05:58 PM
My fellow Americans.

Ooloo
10-21-2021, 06:00 PM
Nuh uh, my final party in FF7 was cloud, Cid, Red XIII, two bro’s and a dog. And I started subbing Vincent because he was cool as shit

Final party in Chrono Trigger was Cloud (rainbow sword), Frog (Excalibur + hero medal), Magus (with his badass scythe)

Ooh, yknow what, yea, final party in FF3 involved Terra. She was dual wielding Atma Weapons + offering + gengi glove so 8 swings per round that did 9999 if she was full health

So you’re right, I did have a female FF3 char. I thought Celes was pretty awesome too

For some reason even being a fan of martial arts was never all that into Tifa. Although I do ship Tifa and Cloud, not this Cloud and Aerith bullshit. Aerith belongs with Zack and anyone who disagrees needs to try to watch the end of the game Crisis Core without getting choked up…

Yeah 7 and 3(6) had way more customizable parties. First one I ever played was FF2(4), and that was a lot more linear. Rydia, Rosa or Porom was in your party at some point almost all the time. Rydia and Rosa are both in the party at the end of the game, and Rydia gets all the badass summons. I'll always love that game cause it was the first FF I played.

starkind
10-21-2021, 06:22 PM
I'm wearing a sweater with laces on the arms and I have them tied into little bows. Life is fucking great.

Also Aerith <3 I cried.

Tunabros
10-21-2021, 06:29 PM

roleplaying game btw

think you should seek help

lol? talking about rape and shit?