PDA

View Full Version : the arizona audit results are in, today!!

Gravydoo II
08-23-2021, 07:11 PM
Oh wait... Cyberninjas said they are delaying the results because they all have covid. I thought NOTHING would stop the audit and NOTHING would stop the truth from coming out???

Welp, nothing cept covid. That and the total lack of results, at all. Imagine having sooooo much evidence, it makes you PHYSICALLY ILL and you require a ventilator! Wow I cannot wait for the results! Ole Biden the meanie is going down!

Mesocyclone
08-23-2021, 07:11 PM
McCain rips Harris over latest laughing fit when asked about Afghanistan. This bitch is nuts.

Andrei Chikatilo
08-23-2021, 07:17 PM
COVID is not a hoax, only the exaggeration of who it can kill
If you are healthy. Ok.

Thorgrimm
08-23-2021, 07:24 PM
Gravy "Logic"

Screams Covid is going to kill everyone

Happy when people get it

Tunabros
08-23-2021, 07:25 PM
who cares

Ooloo
08-23-2021, 07:32 PM
Gravydoo is seriously mentally deranged and needs to seek therapy. Trump isn't president anymore, it's gonna be okay man. Same talk I had with horza. Let it go, he can't hurt you anymore.

Gravydoo II
08-23-2021, 07:49 PM
what happened???

but the audit... you guys promised it would be sorted out by the audit then go to all 50 states?? what about the 79000 votes that cant be traced back to anyone, like you said a week or two ago??

The audit was going to prove to everyone that its not absolutely crazy butt hurt driving the refusal to accept election results. What happened??

I think its funny when dumb people get covid, yes. Maybe dont do a fake audit with zero security and zero testing and zero precautions with a bunch of crazy people in an auditorium? Wait how did they get covid if its all a fake hoax to control one of your face holes with a mask??

Wouldnt they want to cover your eyes if they REALLY wanted control?

Back to the "audit" results. What were they again??? Oh thats right.. they said "we're delaying releasing the results because we all caught covid" which conveniently takes a few weeks to get over.

I guess "the democrats stole it from the mail" like Tucker Carlson said about the evidence wont work this time.

I LOVE hearing you cry about the mean black lady. Tell me more!

Thorgrimm
08-23-2021, 08:00 PM
what happened???

but the audit... you guys promised it would be sorted out by the audit then go to all 50 states?? what about the 79000 votes that cant be traced back to anyone, like you said a week or two ago??

The audit was going to prove to everyone that its not absolutely crazy butt hurt driving the refusal to accept election results. What happened??

I think its funny when dumb people get covid, yes. Maybe dont do a fake audit with zero security and zero testing and zero precautions with a bunch of crazy people in an auditorium? Wait how did they get covid if its all a fake hoax to control one of your face holes with a mask??

Wouldnt they want to cover your eyes if they REALLY wanted control?

Back to the "audit" results. What were they again??? Oh thats right.. they said "we're delaying releasing the results because we all caught covid" which conveniently takes a few weeks to get over.

I guess "the democrats stole it from the mail" like Tucker Carlson said about the evidence wont work this time.

I LOVE hearing you cry about the mean black lady. Tell me more!

You really are an unhinged loon

Seek Therapy

Whale biologist
08-23-2021, 08:04 PM

They did though. It's just not "fraud" in any actionable sense. :p

unsunghero
08-23-2021, 08:18 PM
“The state's death rate since the onset of the pandemic ranked seventh overall as of Saturday”

Ouch. My state’s top 10, but not in a category you wanna be top 10 in….

Phoenix is now the 5th biggest city in the USA though

Nocht
08-23-2021, 08:37 PM
Sweet another Gravybooboo thread about him sperging out over republicans or trump or god knows what.

Gravydoo II
08-23-2021, 10:01 PM
how about those results??? Months and months of waiting. Millions of dollars spent. Oh the injustice! That meanie biden is sure gonna get his, huh? One of these days! Soon! Its coming!

See how its always coming? Its never here when it comes to the "evidence". Remember when it got stolen from the mail, last time you guys had the "evidence" ???

Tunabros
08-23-2021, 10:10 PM
imagine caring about "politics"

seek help

Ooloo
08-23-2021, 10:19 PM
how about those results??? Months and months of waiting. Millions of dollars spent. Oh the injustice! That meanie biden is sure gonna get his, huh? One of these days! Soon! Its coming!

See how its always coming? Its never here when it comes to the "evidence". Remember when it got stolen from the mail, last time you guys had the "evidence" ???

I mean I'll bite, they only did this kind of audit in airzona, which was pretty inconsequential. The election didn't really hinge on AZ, it was like four other states who have not done such an audit. And again, I agree Biden did win legitimately, there wasn't enough fraud to change the outcome, even though there is *some* amount of fraud in any national election in a country of 331m. The real pity is that people elected Biden, he sucks and is senile and failing. Trump's big swinging balls would have done literally everything better than Biden has done thusfar.

hobart
08-23-2021, 10:20 PM
Gravydoo is seriously mentally deranged and needs to seek therapy. Trump isn't president anymore, it's gonna be okay man. Same talk I had with horza. Let it go, he can't hurt you anymore.

It's not about Trump. It's about the people who were stupid enough to vote for him.

Trumptardism is a stench of character and poor judgement that you can't wash off. It doesn't wear off with time. There are no mitigating factors.

Let me show you how this works: No matter what Gravvydoo says and does for the remainder of his life, he didn't vote for Trump. So think of all the people here he is fundamentally better than by definition and will always be better than.

Ooloo
08-23-2021, 10:22 PM
It's not about Trump. It's about the people who were stupid enough to vote for him.

Trumptardism is a stench of character and poor judgement that you can't wash off. It doesn't wear off with time. There are no mitigating factors.

Let me show you how this works: No matter what Gravvydoo says and does for the remainder of his life, he didn't vote for Trump. So think of all the people here he is fundamentally better than by definition and will always be better than.

No that's stupid, I realize you typed that post like five seconds before I posted the one above it.

Please tell me why biden has been better than trump thusfar? "Because he isn't rude and crude!!!" Yeah sure, now the "adults are back in the room" getting tens of thousands of people's heads cut off in afghanistan. Great job Biden.

hobart
08-23-2021, 10:26 PM
I mean I'll bite, they only did this kind of audit in airzona, which was pretty inconsequential. The election didn't really hinge on AZ, it was like four other states who have not done such an audit. And again, I agree Biden did win legitimately, there wasn't enough fraud to change the outcome, even though there is *some* amount of fraud in any national election in a country of 331m. The real pity is that people elected Biden, he sucks and is senile and failing.

Nothing here is unreasonable. Replace "senile" with too old to be President and "failing" with disappointing and you'd be right.

Trump's big swinging balls would have done literally everything better than Biden has done thusfar.

This is where you prove yourself to be a fucking moron who should not have an opinion on anything. It's disqualifying.

Ooloo
08-23-2021, 10:31 PM
Nothing here is unreasonable. Replace "senile" with too old to be President and "failing" with disappointing and you'd be right.

This is where you prove yourself to be a fucking moron who should not have an opinion on anything. It's disqualifying.

Haha I don't even really like donald trump, but he made several very good moves foreign policy-wise. Care to explain *why* I'm a "fucking moron" instead of just taking your ball and going home?

Thorgrimm
08-23-2021, 10:42 PM

Claims it's not about Trump

Spends the rest of his post whining about Trump

unsunghero
08-23-2021, 11:02 PM

unsunghero
08-23-2021, 11:05 PM
Internet kept lagging out just now while I had a dark blue con charmed that had already broken charm 2 previous times (despite having 231 cha) and I was only at 40% health. And I’m bound like 6 damn zones away

Still managed to sit and camp with 3/4 of my internet packets timing out

Thank the lawd

hobart
08-24-2021, 01:34 AM
Haha I don't even really like donald trump, but he made several very good moves foreign policy-wise. Care to explain *why* I'm a "fucking moron" instead of just taking your ball and going home?

He made no good moves. He has no moves, or policy, or political philosophy. He lacks the basic knowledge most educated adults have about things like how tariffs work or that Puerto Rico is part of the United States. Or the difference between a virus and a bacterial infection.

He's the first and only president we've ever had with the sole agenda of doubling down on his own stupidity and defending his own fragile ego at all costs without any concept for the repercussions. He's also the only president we've ever had who had to be constantly told by his own staff that he couldn't do things because they were illegal and just blatantly stupid.

Sleepy Joe is mediocre on his best day, but he knows that Puerto Rico is part of the United States.

unsunghero
08-24-2021, 02:10 AM
Sleepy Joe is mediocre on his best day, but he knows that Puerto Rico is part of the United States.

Sleepy Joe did claim that the Jan 6 riot was the worst attack on democracy since pearl harbor, a time period that included 9/11 and the assassination of multiple presidents...

GinnasP99
08-24-2021, 04:16 AM
Dude, Hobart. Get a fucking hobby.
Buy yourself a skateboard, start working out, etc.
Jesus fucking Christ.

Jimjam
08-24-2021, 05:56 AM
Sleepy Joe did claim that the Jan 6 riot was the worst attack on democracy since pearl harbor, a time period that included 9/11 and the assassination of multiple presidents...

In what way was 9/11 actually an attack on democracy?

Gravydoo II
08-24-2021, 10:00 AM
considering the fact that republicans HATE democracy, yeah. The GOP is an attack on democracy, period.

Mblake1981
08-24-2021, 10:03 AM
a stench of character and poor judgement that you can't wash off. It doesn't wear off with time. There are no mitigating factors.

His coming out against trannies is what did it.

Whale biologist
08-24-2021, 11:01 AM
He made no good moves. He has no moves, or policy, or political philosophy. He lacks the basic knowledge most educated adults have about things like how tariffs work or that Puerto Rico is part of the United States. Or the difference between a virus and a bacterial infection.

He's the first and only president we've ever had with the sole agenda of doubling down on his own stupidity and defending his own fragile ego at all costs without any concept for the repercussions. He's also the only president we've ever had who had to be constantly told by his own staff that he couldn't do things because they were illegal and just blatantly stupid.

The football fast food thing was pretty good. Lol why'd he do that? 😂

Mesocyclone
08-24-2021, 11:05 AM
The funny thing is they are both the same entity.

Thorgrimm
08-24-2021, 11:19 AM
considering the fact that republicans HATE democracy, yeah. The GOP is an attack on democracy, period.

Claims Republicans "hate democracy"

Wants to use Covid to turn the country into a Dystopian Nightmare

unsunghero
08-24-2021, 11:25 AM
In what way was 9/11 actually an attack on democracy?

They did fly a plane into the pentagon

Oh and thousands of lives lost *cough*

Shooting the president JFK in the head and killing him could be seen as an attack on democracy as well, but maybe I’m just nuts

Gravydoo II
08-24-2021, 11:27 AM
oh my gawd!!
Someone ASKED me to wear a MASK!!!
IM SO OPPRESSED!!! IM SO OPPRESSED!!! ITS A NIGHTMARE!!! IM SO OPPRESSED!!!

snowflake, much?? Your little cunt face too soft?? The mask burns your mouth hole?? Pussy ass snow flakes lol

Yeah, first thing I want to do is get all the republicans to kill themselves with stupidity.

Oh wait.. they are doing that now. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA

Thorgrimm
08-24-2021, 11:33 AM
oh my gawd!!

snowflake, much?? Your little cunt face too soft?? The mask burns your mouth hole?? Pussy ass snow flakes lol

Yeah, first thing I want to do is get all the republicans to kill themselves with stupidity.

Mentally unstable Gravy is triggered

I hear Australia used to be beautiful this time of year

Nocht
08-24-2021, 11:42 AM
Mentally unstable Gravy is triggered

I hear Australia used to be beautiful this time of year

Poor guy is lonely and depressed. He most likely has no one to talk to irl so he has to do this as a last resort for validation and human interaction.

Whale biologist
08-24-2021, 11:53 AM
oh my gawd!!

Order is not ask.

Ooloo
08-24-2021, 11:54 AM
oh my gawd!!

Dear lord I'm honestly no joke worried about you. Your posting is increasingly unhinged, get some help man. Go outside. Go for a walk in a nice park without a mask on.

Gravydoo II
08-24-2021, 11:56 AM
Order is not ask.

You got arrested? Fined? What happened? Who touched you?

Whale biologist
08-24-2021, 12:01 PM

Its unenforceable at scale but it hurts my feelings to be bossed around. I do wear one!

Nocht
08-24-2021, 12:01 PM

1-800-273-8255 Please call.

Ooloo
08-24-2021, 12:04 PM

In Australia they literally are arresting people.

Seriously I just don't understand what the end game is. Zero covid? That's never going to happen. You assume a certain amount of risk in life every time you walk out the door. People are so deranged by the media hysteria they forget there are other risks in life besides dorky ass covid 19 which isn't even very dangerous.

Gravydoo II
08-24-2021, 12:25 PM
Dear lord I'm honestly no joke worried about you. Your posting is increasingly unhinged, get some help man. Go outside. Go for a walk in a nice park without a mask on.

Are you still mad you lost?

Still got the big mad inside your heart??

lololololol cry for me.

Gravydoo II
08-24-2021, 12:34 PM
In Australia they literally are arresting people.

Seriously I just don't understand what the end game is. Zero covid? That's never going to happen. You assume a certain amount of risk in life every time you walk out the door. People are so deranged by the media hysteria they forget there are other risks in life besides dorky ass covid 19 which isn't even very dangerous.

What if I had a gun with 100 chambers and only two of them had a bullet in it. Its OK to take the gun around, point it at people, then pull the trigger. You only got a 2% chance to die, stop being a pussy. Right?

You wouldnt put it to your temple.
We already know you'd put it to a kids head and squeeze it.

Weird how all those people dying in alabama are unvaccinated. 95% of hospitalizations for covid, unvaccinated. Ooops...

Jibartik
08-24-2021, 12:50 PM
Are you still mad you lost?

The people that fell off airplanes in Afghanistan are.

Horza
08-24-2021, 12:54 PM
The people that fell off airplanes in Afghanistan are.

What's up, neocon Jib?

Thorgrimm
08-24-2021, 01:09 PM
What if I had a gun with 100 chambers and only two of them had a bullet in it. Its OK to take the gun around, point it at people, then pull the trigger. You only got a 2% chance to die, stop being a pussy. Right?

Weird how all those people dying in alabama are unvaccinated. 95% of hospitalizations for covid, unvaccinated. Ooops...

Copium comes in many forms. That butt hurt must be BAD if you're making memes about the taliban lol. Keep crying! I love it! Booohooo afghanistan! boohoo!! awhhh those poor people!

Ooloo
08-24-2021, 01:15 PM

Nobody, at least not me, is saying the vaccine doesn't work. "95% of hospitalizations are unvaccinated" is a really misleading stat though. How many actual people is that, and what is their risk of not surviving their hospitalization? It's extremely, extremely low. Your russian roulette analogy can be applied to literally anything. Life has risks man.

Again, what is your end game? To live in a world with zero covid? That isn't happening. At what point will you, personally, feel comfortable going back to normal?

If the vaccine works, you shouldn't feel threatened by the unvaccinated. If the vaccine doesn't work, you're justified in avoiding other people but you also can't be so rigidly militant about them getting a vaccine that doesn't work.

Dying of covid is bad. Having to permanently close your small business that you spent decades building is also bad. All of life is cost\benefit assessments, and the covid nazis are completely wrong on the issue. They had a point at the very beginning when we didn't know anything about the virus. Now we know a lot about it, and thank god it's not very dangerous. Move on.

If you're a member of a vulnerable group, then yes I think you should get vaccinated. If you're not, I think it's perfectly reasonable to wait a couple years before getting it.

EDIT: And btw I'm basing these opinions on data *from the CDC*, which we are expected to treat as an authoritative organization.

Gravydoo II
08-24-2021, 01:17 PM
Gonna cry now??

Mblake1981
08-24-2021, 01:22 PM
Gonna cry now??

Let's talk about feelings

Horza
08-24-2021, 01:32 PM
"95% of hospitalizations are unvaccinated" is a really misleading stat though. How many actual people is that, and what is their risk of not surviving their hospitalization? It's extremely, extremely low. Your russian roulette analogy can be applied to literally anything. Life has risks man.

You're right that it's a fairly misleading statistic, as currently 97% of hospitalizations are unvaccinated idiots like yourself (and apparently 99% of Covid-related deaths).

unsunghero
08-24-2021, 02:05 PM
You're right that it's a fairly misleading statistic, as currently 97% of hospitalizations are unvaccinated idiots like yourself (and apparently 99% of Covid-related deaths).

Lol Horza should be happy to know that I promise to not clog up a hospital and just quietly die at home if Covid ever got on top of me bad. From what I’ve read, going to a hospital with severe life threatening symptoms doesn’t do much. Ventilators don’t do much, and hydroxychloroquine is considered too risky for hospital ER’s to prescribe. A lot of the people who come into hospitals with life threatening symptoms die there (obligatory: don’t ban me, consult your doctor, I’m not a doctor)

So at least I can promise I won’t clog up a hospital bed and I’ll just die at home. “What if you pass out and your family calls for you? Then you HAVE to go!”. Well I actually live alone, so unless my cat can figure out how to call 911 u don’t have to worry about it ;)

Nocht
08-24-2021, 03:07 PM
Gonna cry now??

Tell me about your mother.

Andrei Chikatilo
08-24-2021, 03:20 PM
Nobody, at least not me, is saying the vaccine doesn't work. "95% of hospitalizations are unvaccinated" is a really misleading stat though. How many actual people is that, and what is their risk of not surviving their hospitalization? It's extremely, extremely low. Your russian roulette analogy can be applied to literally anything. Life has risks man.

Again, what is your end game? To live in a world with zero covid? That isn't happening. At what point will you, personally, feel comfortable going back to normal?

If the vaccine works, you shouldn't feel threatened by the unvaccinated. If the vaccine doesn't work, you're justified in avoiding other people but you also can't be so rigidly militant about them getting a vaccine that doesn't work.

Dying of covid is bad. Having to permanently close your small business that you spent decades building is also bad. All of life is cost\benefit assessments, and the covid nazis are completely wrong on the issue. They had a point at the very beginning when we didn't know anything about the virus. Now we know a lot about it, and thank god it's not very dangerous. Move on.

If you're a member of a vulnerable group, then yes I think you should get vaccinated. If you're not, I think it's perfectly reasonable to wait a couple years before getting it.

EDIT: And btw I'm basing these opinions on data *from the CDC*, which we are expected to treat as an authoritative organization.

Agreed

Tunabros
08-24-2021, 03:31 PM
drugs

imperiouskitten
08-24-2021, 03:46 PM
teens

Jimjam
08-24-2021, 04:35 PM
They did fly a plane into the pentagon

Oh and thousands of lives lost *cough*

Shooting the president JFK in the head and killing him could be seen as an attack on democracy as well, but maybe I’m just nuts

Oh yea, I forgot about the pentagon plane, fair enough. In my memory it has been over shadowed by the twin towers attacks, which feels more of an attack on america / capitalism generally than democracy specifically.

No denying the Presidential assassinations were attacks on democracy here tho. I was only asking for 9/11 which you clarified.

unsunghero
08-24-2021, 05:32 PM
Oh yea, I forgot about the pentagon plane, fair enough. In my memory it has been over shadowed by the twin towers attacks, which feels more of an attack on america / capitalism generally than democracy specifically.

No denying the Presidential assassinations were attacks on democracy here tho. I was only asking for 9/11 which you clarified.

Ya I actually thought all it did was knock down a wall but no, it killed quite a lot of people too

“ As millions watched the events unfolding in New York, American Airlines Flight 77 circled over downtown Washington, D.C., before crashing into the west side of the Pentagon military headquarters at 9:45 a.m.

Jet fuel from the Boeing 757 caused a devastating inferno that led to the structural collapse of a portion of the giant concrete building, which is the headquarters of the U.S. Department of Defense.

All told, 125 military personnel and civilians were killed in the Pentagon, along with all 64 people aboard the airliner”

I think the plane where the brave civilians sacrificed their lives to stop (flight 93) and went down in a field was speculated to be headed towards the Washington DC capital as well

Ooloo
08-24-2021, 05:46 PM
Yeah flight 93 was definitely headed toward DC. Also, if you watch recreations of the flight on youtube, according to the data recovered from the black box the plane was literally upside down at one point, as the passengers were wrestling for control with the hijackers in the cockpit.

That is just such an insanely mind boggling scenario to think about. I feel like we've just become numb to 9\11, we're so fat and happy and comfortable and none of us can even remotely imagine experiencing such a horror first hand.

unsunghero
08-24-2021, 06:05 PM
Yeah flight 93 was definitely headed toward DC. Also, if you watch recreations of the flight on youtube, according to the data recovered from the black box the plane was literally upside down at one point, as the passengers were wrestling for control with the hijackers in the cockpit.

That is just such an insanely mind boggling scenario to think about. I feel like we've just become numb to 9\11, we're so fat and happy and comfortable and none of us can even remotely imagine experiencing such a horror first hand.

I absolutely love hero stories although I never did watch the flight 93 movie at the time because at the time I felt like it would be too depressing. I will at some point tho

With no dependents my hope is that one day (hopefully when I’m much older at the twilight of my life) that I can lay it down in a heroic way. But no one can truly know if they have the courage to do that until they are put in that situation

Ooloo
08-24-2021, 06:29 PM
I absolutely love hero stories although I never did watch the flight 93 movie at the time because at the time I felt like it would be too depressing. I will at some point tho

With no dependents my hope is that one day (hopefully when I’m much older at the twilight of my life) that I can lay it down in a heroic way. But no one can truly know if they have the courage to do that until they are put in that situation

One of the most heartbreaking things I've ever experienced is listening to the tapes of passengers on those planes calling their wives and girlfriends and parents after the planes had been hijacked. It's worth hearing though.

hobart
08-24-2021, 09:54 PM

You know, I can see why you say that. I don't disagree. But I also think if it happened again today, Flight 93 would have ended the same way. Maybe that's naive.