PDA

View Full Version : Renaming this forum

Nocht
08-20-2021, 04:57 PM
I declare from this day forward that Off Topic be recognized officially as the Political Shitposting section.

All threads that do not include political douchebaggery and divisive agendas are to be closed in the wake of this announcement.

Thank you all and may Menden have mercy on your souls.

Mesocyclone
08-20-2021, 05:01 PM
lol Biden ruined his Presidency in the first year.

Mead
08-20-2021, 05:06 PM
lol Biden ruined his Presidency in the first year.

I believe he's the oldest president ever. There's a good chance he's not making it a second term.

Whale biologist
08-20-2021, 05:07 PM
OT is in looneybin mode right now, wait for the dads to come back and straighten us out.

should be soon with summer winding down.

Ennewi
08-20-2021, 05:09 PM
I see mention of our souls and his holiness, Menden, yet no acknowledgement of religious shitposting...

/offended

Jibartik
08-20-2021, 05:16 PM
VD_QVLTW2uU

Whale biologist
08-20-2021, 05:23 PM
VD_QVLTW2uU

Is the gay asian man Andy Ngo?

Horza
08-20-2021, 05:27 PM
I see Jib is still linking to white supremacist Youtube channels.

Ooloo
08-20-2021, 05:32 PM
Lol there are like two white supremacists and everyone hates them seek therapy.

Horza
08-20-2021, 05:42 PM
1bTPmLbaIdQ

Nocht
08-20-2021, 05:45 PM
I see Jib is still linking to white supremacist Youtube channels.

I would like to take this moment to formally announce Horza as this forum's Vice Attorney General of Inflammatory Neurotic Aggression.

Congratz Horza you earned it and I know you will make us all proud in the coming days as the prominent V.A.G.I.N.A of these boards.

Menden bless.

Ooloo
08-20-2021, 06:24 PM
Whenever I see Horza's av I imagine that is a photo of him seeing a post he doesn't like

Nocht
08-20-2021, 07:09 PM
Whenever I see Horza's av I imagine that is a photo of him seeing a post he doesn't like

Lol same!

Mesocyclone
08-20-2021, 07:28 PM
Rename subforum to Fake News. Next question.

unsunghero
08-20-2021, 07:55 PM
It’s a sign of maturity to care about what is happening not only in your community but the country as a whole

unsunghero
08-20-2021, 07:57 PM

Hah, same

Tunabros
08-20-2021, 08:21 PM
off topics is drugs

Nocht
08-20-2021, 09:22 PM
off topics is drugs

Off topic is a helluva drug.

starkind
08-21-2021, 09:18 AM
An FFA politics subforum seperate from OT would be great IMO. It should have happened in 2009 not 2021.

Jibartik
08-21-2021, 11:33 AM
linking this video because horza wants to use his white male voice to talk over hers.

VD_QVLTW2uU

Horza
08-21-2021, 01:04 PM
Jib is just scared of the antifa supersoldiers that haunt his dreams :(

Jibartik
08-21-2021, 01:20 PM
You're teppler! You're so obviously trying to antagonize people so they decide they do want fascism to get rid of you people!

(Just like what happened in 1930s Germany with the commies and the brownshrits! Antifa says its to stop fascism but they want it to rise up because they are anarchist losers that are as angry as I am about house prices!)

Ry5URU-Py2Q

Mblake1981
08-21-2021, 01:55 PM
You're teppler! You're so obviously trying to antagonize people so they decide they do want fascism to get rid of you people!

Walk the ceiling of this Topsy Turvy house.

Horza
08-21-2021, 02:27 PM

(Just like what happened in 1930s Germany with the commies and the brownshrits! Antifa says its to stop fascism but they want it to rise up because they are anarchist losers that are as angry as I am about house prices!)

Just when I thought you couldn't sound any more stupid, out comes the argument anyone who opposes fascism secretly supports it like yourself.

TheBardo
08-21-2021, 07:37 PM
I would like to take this moment to formally announce Horza as this forum's Vice Attorney General of Inflammatory Neurotic Aggression.

Congratz Horza you earned it and I know you will make us all proud in the coming days as the prominent V.A.G.I.N.A of these boards.

Menden bless.

haha yeah coz girls have vaginas

starkind
08-21-2021, 09:47 PM
horza i would be so stressed to try and eat dinner in ur house with u

not because of ur beliefs

but because u r really stresful

bubur
08-22-2021, 01:41 AM
it's an off topic forum, u can talk about whatever u want, and if its interesting people will sometimes reply

voted no

Ooloo
08-22-2021, 02:00 AM
I love horza, as I love all of you. Agree to disagree sometimes, that's fine. It's a free country (if you live in america) so you're allowed to do that (kind of). But I'd invite any of you guys into my house if you were broken down on the side of the road and in need any day of the year. I just have one ground rule: Don't murder me.

Jibartik
08-22-2021, 02:33 AM
Im not going to agree to disagree with that jerk that im a white supremist lol screw him hes a social terrorist.

Ooloo
08-22-2021, 02:55 AM
Im not going to agree to disagree with that jerk that im a white supremist lol screw him hes a social terrorist.

Right that's obviously ridiculous but we all get to have something to do every day, I enjoy it. I don't wish him any ill will I just hope he comes around to better ideas and finds a healthy outlet for his seething anger. We're all in this 'being a human being' boat together.

Jibartik
08-22-2021, 03:12 AM
Well I dont wish anyone ill will except for doom for us all.

Mesocyclone
08-22-2021, 05:25 AM
Rename it to trans chat only reason they're democrats is because they like it up the ass

Nocht
08-22-2021, 10:33 AM
it's an off topic forum, u can talk about whatever u want, and if its interesting people will sometimes reply

voted no

Who said there was going to be a vote? This is a fiery but mostly peaceful take over.

unsunghero
08-22-2021, 01:01 PM
Just when I thought you couldn't sound any more stupid, out comes the argument anyone who opposes fascism secretly supports it like yourself.

Secretly?

Secretly?

There's countless vids of antifa literally chasing people with political opinions they don't like down the streets armed with sticks to beat them with. And of course countless vids of the assaults that happen if/when they catch up (only due to them outnumbering the other party often 5-1 or 10-1)

Question: what's secret about that?

"Oh we use the tactics of fascists against them but don't worry, we're the GOOD GUYS"

Gotcha

When you say antifa "supersoldier" I'm still picturing a pasty white kid with noodle arms that weighs 125lbs soaking wet and his little helmet and umbrella, armor and makeshift weapons bought and paid for by his secret wealthy political supporters. Someone who after he assaults some conservative dude with his stick by outnumbering him in 10-1, afterwards he goes home to masturbate to the movie Inglorius Basterds on repeat to decompress. And I still laugh

Ooloo
08-22-2021, 01:14 PM
Antifa and BLM riot for literally an entire summer in multiple cities, doing billions of dollars in damage to innocent people's businesses, assaulting people, literally murdering people. Media says "mostly peaceful".

Jan 6th some doofuses tresspass at the capitol for a few hours, often being LET IN by the capitol police, get a little rowdy but don't really hurt anyone, and three hours later it's over and congress resumes. Media says "INSURRRRRRRRRECTION!!!" and are still bitching about it 8 months later. Total joke.

Horza
08-22-2021, 01:53 PM
If you guys hate antifascists so much and want to violently overthrow a democratically elected government, what does that make you?

Whale biologist
08-22-2021, 02:06 PM
If you guys hate antifascists so much and want to violently overthrow a democratically elected government, what does that make you?

See! This is the shitty word game I was jabbering about. :o

Gwaihir
08-22-2021, 02:20 PM

You can't be antifascist if you utilize violence (war/eugenics) to eliminate psychospiritual differentiation.

Antifascist utilizes homogenization and syncretism to accomplish that feat

Horza
08-22-2021, 02:25 PM
You can't be antifascist if you utilize violence (war/eugenics) to eliminate psychospiritual differentiation.

Antifascist utilizes homogenization and syncretism to accomplish that feat

I guess everything looks a little bit like eugenics to you when you're a racist eugenicist.

Gwaihir
08-22-2021, 02:27 PM
I guess everything looks a little bit like eugenics to you when you're a racist eugenicist.

So are you. We all possess the electro-negative, and magneto-positive potential for both. Quit projecting

Ooloo
08-22-2021, 04:13 PM

Nobody "hates antifascists". The argument is that they aren't actually anti-fascist. They are actually very pro-fascist in their actions and tactics, thus creating a stark and obvious hypocrisy. This is like insanely simple to understand, I'm beginning to think you're a deliberate troll account horza which is disappointing.

Also like every sensible "right wing" person condemns the jan 6th retards, the notion that they are widely supported by 50% of the country is total batshit.

Horza
08-22-2021, 04:27 PM
The argument is that they aren't actually anti-fascist. They are actually very pro-fascist in their actions and tactics, thus creating a stark and obvious hypocrisy. This is like insanely simple to understand, I'm beginning to think you're a deliberate troll account horza which is disappointing.

I'm familiar with the no true Scotsman fallacy.

Ooloo
08-22-2021, 04:52 PM
I'm familiar with the no true Scotsman fallacy.

Literally the only evidence that they are "anti-fascist" is that they call themselves that. All of their actions in the actual real world contradict that.

It's like if I started an organization called "killing puppies is bad", and then I killed puppies all day. If somebody accused me of acting in a hypocritical manner, they wouldn't be employing a no true scotsman, they'd just be right.

unsunghero
08-22-2021, 05:38 PM
Dunno who you guys are talking about, Joe Biden said Antifa is only just an idea

Joe Biden: “Antifa cannot yet take physical form, but their spirit has lost none of its poten-“

“Oop, never mind, they just shot a conservative point blank in the face”

Jibartik
08-22-2021, 05:42 PM
It’s so obvious horza is teppler.

One thing I know is a racist when I meat one because I think they’re funny and horza is a comedy routine who hasn’t changed their mind at all, further indicating it’s just a cartoon character.

Just constant over the top antagonistic “let’s fight” posts from the safety of anonymity.

He’s just a spy scummer trying to make lefties look bad.

Horza
08-22-2021, 05:53 PM
NPC, spy scum, cartoon character, comedy routine.. you're going to have to try harder than that if you really want to upset me.

Jibartik
08-22-2021, 05:57 PM
I could care less about you, I’m talking to other posters about you.

Gwaihir
08-22-2021, 06:17 PM
I could care less about you, I’m talking to other posters about you.

Exactly. Dumb dumb chat bot. Fails the Turing test on account of one-dimensionality.

It's gonna have to go report back to its JIDF programmers. Needs some patched updates

Horza
08-22-2021, 08:15 PM
Exactly. Dumb dumb chat bot. Fails the Turing test on account of one-dimensionality.

It's gonna have to go report back to its JIDF programmers. Needs some patched updates

It's always the Jews with you, Teppler.

Jibartik
08-22-2021, 08:36 PM
What a narcissist move to bring himself up this much could it be any more obvious

Gwaihir
08-22-2021, 09:10 PM
It's always the Jews with you, Teppler.

They should've spent more time programming a personality for him.

"Shut it down"

Mesocyclone
08-23-2021, 02:45 AM
Rename it to subhuman chatnazis

Jibartik
08-23-2021, 10:08 AM
"hey does anyone remember teppler? teppler, teppler, hey i got a teppler over here, dont forget a poster named: teppler"

gtfo here teppler.

Andrei Chikatilo
08-23-2021, 10:31 AM
I declare from this day forward that Off Topic be recognized officially as the Political Shitposting section.

All threads that do not include political douchebaggery and divisive agendas are to be closed in the wake of this announcement.

Thank you all and may Menden have mercy on your souls.

The population is much lower than half without premier Sirken leadership.

strongNpretty
08-23-2021, 11:19 AM
Keep your views to yourself man. Not sure what happened in this world or when everybody started to speak so openly, but it's gross..

I dont want to talk any of this shit with anybody. Politics, housing market, finances, religion.. I find it sad that these topics consume about 90% of your lives.. Wouldn't you rather discuss time travel, or chinese pugs, or cars, or arm wrestling, or 240sx's, or bob's burgers latest episode.. Or just anything other than topics that start arguments and debates? It's crazy.. So many awesome things in this universe.. But let's argue about shit with other people who will never waver.

I get why off topic exists, we dont always need to discuss everquest, but damn does the alternative always need to be politics/religion? Seriously, keep your views to yourself!!!! Really wish some of you woulda listened to your elders a little more. Insane lack of respect.

Whale biologist
08-23-2021, 11:20 AM
gtfo here teppler.

Teppler was a slav lol 😂

Nocht
08-23-2021, 11:39 AM
Keep your views to yourself man. Not sure what happened in this world or when everybody started to speak so openly, but it's gross..

I dont want to talk any of this shit with anybody. Politics, housing market, finances, religion.. I find it sad that these topics consume about 90% of your lives.. Wouldn't you rather discuss time travel, or chinese pugs, or cars, or arm wrestling, or 240sx's, or bob's burgers latest episode.. Or just anything other than topics that start arguments and debates? It's crazy.. So many awesome things in this universe.. But let's argue about shit with other people who will never waver.

I get why off topic exists, we dont always need to discuss everquest, but damn does the alternative always need to be politics/religion? Seriously, keep your views to yourself!!!! Really wish some of you woulda listened to your elders a little more. Insane lack of respect.

PSZy6lGgOcI

Well said sir.

Andrei Chikatilo
08-23-2021, 12:28 PM
https://twitter.com/i/status/1429616973592227841

The world will be hell

Mblake1981
08-23-2021, 12:37 PM

"It's going to make a lot of us uncomfortable." -Steve Jobs

https://i.imgur.com/srBP6mb.jpg

strongNpretty
08-23-2021, 12:49 PM
There is just a lot of cool shit all around us. Everywhere. I have a lot of questions in this universe man. Most of which nobody can answer. Yet.....

Why the adult thing in 2021 is to talk about your low mortgage, or your president of choice is beyond me man..

How the fuck do you get off work, walk out of that office after 10 hours, look up at that big'ol universe above you and think- You know what, I wonder if my friends/family want to talk about politics/mortgages with me today...

Sometimes i think i'm happy to be poor. Different set of problems, but at least my brain is filled with awesome possibilities and scenarios at all times of the day. Peebs, Ruby, Waffles- I love you!!!!

Mblake1981
08-23-2021, 12:54 PM
There is just a lot of cool shit all around us. Everywhere. I have a lot of questions in this universe man. Most of which nobody can answer. Yet.....

Why the adult thing in 2021 is to talk about your low mortgage, or your president of choice is beyond me man..

How the fuck do you get off work, walk out of that office after 10 hours, look up at that big'ol universe above you and think- You know what, I wonder if my friends/family want to talk about politics/mortgages with me today...

Sometimes i think i'm happy to be poor.

GaZUH0Uv9co

unsunghero
08-23-2021, 12:55 PM

I don’t generally make new threads on this section. But I’ll force my way into any conversation on just about any topic. They just happen to recently most often be politics

If you want to make a new thread about any of those I’ll probably chime in. Except on pugs or bob’s burgers or 240sx’s, since I have next to no knowledge of these things

unsunghero
08-23-2021, 12:59 PM

Sometimes i think i'm happy to be poor.

To be fair online really is the only safe place to talk about politics. Dunno if you work or not, but most workplaces discourage or outright forbid discussions of politics. Just about any public business does too, if you are a customer in there. Why? Because it can start drama and sometimes an actual fight. So that leaves political rallies and anonymous keyboard warrior’ing

I used to prefer to discuss politics on Reddit, but of course I was eventually banned from there for belonging to the wrong party. And that’s generally the problem with even online discussion environments, the larger political party will try to bully, usually through reports to moderators and downvotes, the other party off the platform

strongNpretty
08-23-2021, 01:00 PM
I don’t generally make new threads on this section. But I’ll force my way into any conversation on just about any topic. They just happen to recently most often be politics

If you want to make a new thread about any of those I’ll probably chime in. Except on pugs or bob’s burgers or 240sx’s, since I have next to no knowledge of these things

Hahaha you got it man!!! I'm create a new thread.. We'll call it, "The Happy Place".

Also Blake- You know Mariano still skates? A few years ago he almost got himself skate of the year!?! That's crazy!!!!

Mblake1981
08-23-2021, 01:02 PM
The guys who RB swap their 280z's

240sx is drifting I think. It was a cool idea for mountain racing but I don't care much for automotive figure skating.

strongNpretty
08-23-2021, 01:02 PM
To be fair online really is the only safe place to talk about politics. Dunno if you work or not, but most workplaces discourage or outright forbid discussions of politics. Just about any public business does too, if you are a customer in there. Why? Because it can start drama and sometimes an actual fight. So that leaves political rallies and anonymous keyboard warrior’ing

I used to prefer to discuss politics on Reddit, but of course I was eventually banned from there for belonging to the wrong party. And that’s generally the problem with even online discussion environments, the larger political party will try to bully, usually through reports to moderators and downvotes, the other party off the platform

I respect you :) You explanation has a certain vibe and honesty to it. I can dig it.

Horza
08-23-2021, 01:08 PM
I respect you :) You explanation has a certain vibe and honesty to it. I can dig it.

Of course you respect the guy who posts a dozen boomer Facebook memes whenever anyone dares to criticize a Republican.

unsunghero
08-23-2021, 01:09 PM

TY sir, likewise

Mblake1981
08-23-2021, 01:09 PM
Also Blake- You know Mariano still skates? A few years ago he almost got himself skate of the year!?! That's crazy!!!!

It is.

Gwaihir
08-23-2021, 01:20 PM

Awesome poast.

"Hold fast to that golden thread, for it is our saving Grace. And Fear not, for we possess the assistance of Courageous Pride, and Humble Crook alike

Through Steadfast Hope, we then find, Her Persevering Spirit,
releasing Shame, through Heart and Pain, with Bittersweet Joy take aim; striking True, indeed, for two, For shots missed mark in afterdark, where blind so we can see..

Rather odd, For a time, that matters, is just a matter of time. Until we hear that hearkening Hallowed Voice which calls us to our newly re-created home?

If you, like me, believe, Truth is greater than Gold, then you may see, in powers three, one-fifty-eight is Worth, your Waight, but tarry not, for Time grows wrot; Eat not Death, but Life instead,
in land of Milk and Honey,
for all will be revealed.

Machanayim."

strongNpretty
08-23-2021, 01:29 PM
Of course you respect the guy who posts a dozen boomer Facebook memes whenever anyone dares to criticize a Republican.

Hmmm.. I guess i respect his current non combative response to my post. I can be friends with anybody who doesn't want to push their views down my throat. And since i dont follow him specifically, he's not pushing his views down my throat.

Therefore i read, and listened to what he had to say. And it stops there. I dont hate him cause his views differ. But that's exactly why the conversation ends there. I dont need to know if my views differ or not. I don't base my decisions off ones views. I base my decision off their attempt to change anothers...

If i was to have any further conversations with him, I would quickly change topics to discuss the possibilities of the speed force. Or if he thinks a whale shark would win in a fight vs a basking shark. Or if a quadruple kickflip would be possible on flatground.

Mblake1981
08-23-2021, 01:32 PM
Or if a quadruple kickflip would be possible on flatground.

Gut says no but I know someone will finally make it.

7ji3UpOBrXE

Andrei Chikatilo
08-23-2021, 01:37 PM
"Imagine" why these kind of "men" want you to ignore political topic at this time.

I know.

strongNpretty
08-23-2021, 01:38 PM
Gut says no but I know someone will finally make it.

7ji3UpOBrXE

Dude.. Jaws needs to donate his body when he passes. We as humans need to figure out how his legs work!!!!!!!!!!!! Inhuman...

Mblake1981
08-23-2021, 01:42 PM
"Imagine" why these kind of "men" want you to ignore political topic at this time.

I know.

Agitprop like ballet

Horza
08-23-2021, 01:43 PM

I know.

Careful there, Nirgon.

strongNpretty
08-23-2021, 01:47 PM
Careful there, Nirgon.

No there's a ma'fucker i have 0 respect for. Fuck that guy.

Mesocyclone
08-23-2021, 02:00 PM
The truth is terrible I highly suggest you stick to lies.

Andrei Chikatilo
08-23-2021, 02:01 PM
These men are insane and fill discussion pages to respond to conflicting point of view with burying.

Tell your loved ones what you have seen there.

Look at Australia.

History repeats.

Mesocyclone
08-23-2021, 02:04 PM
My loved ones are dead.

Gwaihir
08-23-2021, 02:05 PM
These men are insane and fill discussion pages to respond to conflicting point of view with burying.

Tell your loved ones what you have seen there.

Look at Australia.

History repeats.

Your disparation, is turning into desperation, fren.

That's not good for you