PDA

View Full Version : Theory of everything

Gwaihir
08-19-2021, 12:05 PM
Theory of everything:. All syzygies, when properly mapped, have identical transferrance function.

All energy is cyclical. Photons increase the mass of what they heat. Phonons, however, decrease the mass as they possess negative mass. A graviton also possesses negative mass, whilst an electron possesses mass.

Time-space is the primary resistant for gravitons and phonons, and matter is the primary resistant for electrons and photons

Source, unironically, the bible. All syzygies having a similar dynamic.

------------------(nous)----------------

Pride--------------\|/------Wisdom

Weakness-----Truth-------Strength

Shame------------/|\-------Humility

Luciferian<---(Christ)----->MiChaElian

------------------------(Photon)--------------------

Electromagnetism----\|/------------------Heat

(Electron)------------Energy----------(Phonon)

Gravity-------------------/|\-----------------Sound

-----------------------(Graviton)--------------------

Baler
08-19-2021, 12:23 PM
Gwaihir do you believe lucifer and jesus were brothers?

Mesocyclone
08-19-2021, 12:24 PM
Good and evil come from the same being.

Jibartik
08-19-2021, 12:30 PM
I think the concept of good and evil, left and right, mine and yours, night and day, comes from the sun and moon.

If we had 2 suns or something so that days were split into 3's: night, day, and something else.

We'd have yin/yang/yong as a saying instead of guilty or not guilty.

In the case that we're dust in the wind that is... if we're divine creations then maybe still it says on our report card "seems to be influenced by environment greatly"

Gwaihir
08-19-2021, 12:32 PM
1)Wisdom - Humility = Pride
Heat - Sound = Electromagnetism

2)Humility - Wisdom = shame
Sound - Heat = Gravity

3)Humility - Shame = Wisdom
Sound - Gravity = Heat

4)Shame - Humility = Pride
Gravity - Sound = Electromagnetism

5)Shame - Pride = Humility
Gravity - Electromagnetism = Sound

6) Pride - Shame = Wisdom
Electromagnetism - Gravity = Heat

7) Pride - Wisdom = Shame
Electromagnetism - Heat = Gravity

8) Wisdom - Pride = Humility
Heat - Electromagnetism = Sound

Gwaihir
08-19-2021, 12:33 PM
Gwaihir do you believe lucifer and jesus were brothers?

No. I believe Mi Chamochah Elohim (Michael) and Lucifer were "Brothers" which, when combined represent Christ as the axiom of both of them. So Christ is both Lucifer AND Michael, meaning Christ is the entire wheel, whilst Lucifer and Michael are merely aspects OF THAT wheel. Each one of those aspects being defined by the other and incomplete without each other, whilst Christ is the completion of both.

This is why Christ says he is the "Truth" at the center of the axiom.

Mesocyclone
08-19-2021, 12:37 PM
Life is Heaven and death is Hell.

Gwaihir
08-19-2021, 12:39 PM
That is to say: on the axiom of Truth, Lucifer is defined as aspects lacking Truth, whilst Michael is defined as aspects possessing Truth. Both have a relation to truth,but neither Lucifer nor Michael are complete, or even definable without the other

Mesocyclone
08-19-2021, 12:41 PM
If you listened closely to the words of the Christ - He said "I am and first and the last Adam."

Gwaihir
08-19-2021, 12:42 PM
Therefore, if the syzygy of Christ can be mapped to prove the relationship between these "Forms" AND the same exact formula can be used to map the forces of energy in this Uni-Verse in the exact same way.

This proves, unequivocally, that God exists, and is Christ

Mesocyclone
08-19-2021, 12:44 PM
Yes, and creates all good and evil.

Gwaihir
08-19-2021, 12:44 PM
This means that photons phonons gravitons and electrons are merely transitory species, which convey the energy transfer into their neighboring "Forms"

Gwaihir
08-19-2021, 12:55 PM
Yes, and creates all good and evil.

Which is already stated in Isaiah 45:7

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Gwaihir
08-19-2021, 01:02 PM
Heat rises because it possesses no gravity, and gravity attracts because it possesses no heat.

Electromagnetism has no sound, and sound has no electromagnetism which is why they separate upon formation of lightning etc

Gwaihir
08-19-2021, 02:24 PM
Ein Christenherz auf Rosen geht, wenns mitten unterm Kreuze steht. Amen

Abukii
08-19-2021, 02:44 PM
Do you need help?

starkind
08-19-2021, 02:50 PM
naw Gwaihir is good this all makes sense to me, tho i want to be flippant and saywarn

*druidisM*

and i know Gwaihir knows better

Baler
08-19-2021, 03:41 PM
Do you need help?

Gwaihir just feels like posting and forumquesting. no harm no problem

Though I do wish they would cut back on the double posts, there is an edit button! :p

Tunabros
08-19-2021, 07:25 PM
drugs

Gwaihir
08-20-2021, 01:07 AM
naw Gwaihir is good this all makes sense to me, tho i want to be flippant and saywarn

*druidisM*

and i know Gwaihir knows better

You're absolutely right.

Are we JUST the sum of every high and every low?(To quote Lauren Daigle?)

After all, that would be Just, would it not? But the Lord is not Just JUST.

As such, I think not. I think our Lord Jesus Christ supercedes that simple formula; THAT is the secret most coveted.

No........
I believe

Gwaihir
08-20-2021, 03:13 AM
drugs

Are, in the case of psychedelics, entheogens which provide a temporary glimpse into the realm of the divine which is otherwise imperceptible in sober thought (dependent upon the ideological disposition of the person)

Gwaihir
08-20-2021, 06:21 AM
@ Imperio, as a smart person whom I respect whom is also most unlike myself as I can, at this moment, assume, I am humbly asking you to give it the old college try in dismantling this theory.

Before this is distributed to the four corners, I need to be doubly sure of the soundness of it's unifying precept.

Starkind, and Pokesan your advice is welcome as well (and anyone else's whom wishes to assail)

Gwaihir
08-20-2021, 02:16 PM
https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/truth-axiomatic/#:~:text=An%20axiomatic%20theory%20of%20truth,in%2 0order%20to%20avoid%20inconsistency.

Tunabros
08-20-2021, 02:54 PM
Are, in the case of psychedelics, entheogens which provide a temporary glimpse into the realm of the divine which is otherwise imperceptible in sober thought (dependent upon the ideological disposition of the person)

drugs + unemployment

Gwaihir
08-20-2021, 03:03 PM
I'm sober working a 12 hour day.

Jibartik
08-20-2021, 03:20 PM
The sad thing is athiests wont be able to ever prove that they are right 8(

Gwaihir
08-20-2021, 03:30 PM
Once you see you can never un-see

Jibartik
08-20-2021, 03:34 PM
I remember the 24 hour period after I listened to a 7th day adventist break down the bible code for me, and I was like, "wow finding god is a truely magical feeling" like I felt like the universe's troubles slipped away and I knew the answers to the universe.

Then i did some studying and found that half the shit the guy told me is wildly absurd and Im back to dust in the wind.

But a non raptured man can hope! :D

TheBardo
08-20-2021, 05:42 PM
for such a deep and profound thinker, one would assume you could get a better audience than the various dipshits, degenerates and sub-morons that frequent this forum.

Gwaihir
08-20-2021, 06:15 PM
for such a deep and profound thinker, one would assume you could get a better audience than the various dipshits, degenerates and sub-morons that frequent this forum.

Hey, what's it to ya if I choose to dine with publicans n ruffians?

You sound kind of jealous. You looking to buy something? Or perhaps steal it, and bury it away somewhere?

Gwaihir
08-20-2021, 06:21 PM
Once you understand the Crux of the Law of the Truth of Axiomatic Truths, you have psychologically entered the labyrinth. You stand at the precipice of a foyer with 2doors, each leading to another foyer with 2 doors.

Be Mindful of the Minotaurs, and hold fast to that Golden Thread, for it is our Saving Grace.

The Christian Heart Rises as the Center of the Cross.

Gwaihir
08-20-2021, 08:38 PM
M. A. Khamehchi, Khalid Hossain, M. E. Mossman, Yongping Zhang, Th. Busch, Michael McNeil Forbes, P. Engels. Negative-Mass Hydrodynamics in a Spin-Orbit–coupled Bose-Einstein Condensate. Physical Review Letters, 2017; 118 (15) DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevLett.118.155301

Theoretically they should be able to yield similar results in investigating the magnetocaloric effect and s waves ;)

starkind
08-21-2021, 09:17 AM
Once you see you can never un-see

Jibartik
08-21-2021, 11:53 AM
Not absolutely! I saw but then I heard some strong arguments and saw some were not so strong, so I unsaw, then I saw again, then un saw...

I go back and forth a lot forever.

Here this is the most important twilight zone ever made and one of the best stories about life, death and choice I'e ever heard:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hunt_(The_Twilight_Zone)

the tldr is that he dies, saving his dog from drowning while out on a hunt... he and his dog wake up by the river and find that they are dead and are currently being burred by his wife.. he and his dog have become ghosts and are are unseen by their loved ones, so they go and walk on down the road cus they have no idea what to do.. they meet paul, at the gates of heaven, but the hunters his dog wont come in. Paul says dogs cant go to heaven, so the hunter says well heaven aint no place for me!.. and he walks on...

Later he meets another Paul, who says the first guy he saw was satan, trying to trick wary travelers into hell and that dogs can see through his tricks, and of course all dogs go to haven.
I think about that story almost every day.

Gwaihir
08-21-2021, 12:46 PM
I'm currently reading "The Old Man and the Sea".

"He was too simple to wonder when he had attained humility, but he knew attained it, and he knew it was not disgraceful (Shame), and it carried no loss of true pride. (Wisdom)"

Page 15, para 7.

TheBardo
08-21-2021, 07:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PnUfYhbDDM

Ravager
08-22-2021, 07:45 AM
Making shit up is fun.

Gwaihir
08-22-2021, 11:54 AM
Making shit up is fun.

Are your you sure you're smart?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_of_gravity

Why is the limit to the speed of gravity equal to the limit of the speed of light?

Gravitons possess negative mass and positive timespace vectors.

Conversely, photons possess positive mass and negative timespace vectors.

They are conjugal opposites of each other, utilizing electro-positrons and phonons as the conjugal intermediary species necessary for transferring energy/matter and time/space between them. Gravitons give timespace in exchange for matter/energy and vice versa for photons.

Consider the Einstein-Bose condensates.
I've already linked an article demonstrating a bose-einstein compound synthesized at my alma mater in 2017, which violates the laws of action:reaction (meaning it's not actually a law; Newton was wrong). They made a compound which, when enacted upon by an outside force, travels in the direction of the source of the force.

The magnetocaloric effect exists solely because of this relationship.
Sorry your dumb.

Have a beer

Mesocyclone
08-22-2021, 12:16 PM
Biden is gonna be impeached.

Gwaihir
08-22-2021, 12:28 PM
Gravity and Heat energy are inversely related. In forward time gravity is limited to absolute zero, whereas heat is unlimited. In reverse-time the opposite is true, which is why bose-einstein condensates cooled to a temperature approaching absolute zero (exploiting the mechanics of the magneto-caloric effect to do so) behave so strangely.

Thus, in forward time, Gravity desperately/disparately seeks to consume heat, whereas in reverse time Heat desperately/disparately seeks to consume gravity by flipping the vectors of energy transferrence through sound and electromagnetism

Gwaihir
08-22-2021, 12:55 PM
Also of note, most of the mechanics of chemistry, on the fundamental level are due to their position on the periodic table in groups of octets. With the element most exemplary of the magnetocaloric effect being element 64 gadolinium (an octet of octets).

Our numbering of the months is entirely displaced by 2 months. Christ is rumored to have manifested on this plane in September (7th month), at the vernal equinox, and have died in March, the first month, on the spring equinox. Of Virgo, to Pisces; that is why the Iesous symbol is a fish.

Gwaihir
08-22-2021, 01:37 PM
This concept of octets within the chemistry of matter is precisely why,amongst the interplay of the lowest octet of elements, carbon and nitrogen are the most "pre-valent" bond found in nature.

The word pre-"valent" itself being a chemistry term co-opted by dullards to metaphorically translate meaning with meta"phor" being a product of sonic terminology ("Metaphonetics")

We state that life is primarily carbon-based, but it is, in fact, carbo-nitrate based, as they are nearest to center in the first octet of elements.

This is why animals excrete nitrogenous wastes through urea/urine in varying concentrations. And is precisely why most "fertilizers" for plants are nitrogen based compounds.

Technically, urine has what plants crave; a true "Brawndo" if you will, obviously in concentration oft too strong from plants, which accelerates their metabolism to death if not properly diluted. We're technically exploiting our symbiotic relationship with plants by peeing in a toilet instead of onto our gardens/crops. And we waste a fuckload of time and money not by synthesizing urine, in our fertilizer market

Gwaihir
08-22-2021, 01:53 PM
The reason why we define carbon as central within the first octet is because it is feasible to assume, that in between each octet are varying densities of time-space (or "nothingness" if you will.)

Element 0, sub-9, sub-17 etc, which themselves each contain corresponding octets of time/anti-time allowing for motion between the valence.

Gwaihir
08-22-2021, 02:06 PM
"Hold fast to that golden thread, for it is our saving Grace. And Fear not, for we possess the assistance of Courageous Pride, and Humble Crook alike

Through Steadfast Hope, we then find, Her Persevering Spirit, releasing Shame, through Heart and Pain take aim; striking True, indeed for two, For shots missed mark in afterdark, where blind so we can see..

Rather odd, For a time, that matters, is just a matter of time. Until we hear that hearkening Hallowed Voice which calls us to our newly re-created home?

If you, like me, believe, Truth is greater than Gold, then you may see, in powers three, one-fifty-eight is Worth, your Weight, but tarry not, for Time grows rot; Eat not Death, but Life instead,
in land of Milk and Honey,
for all will be revealed.

Machanayim."

Gwaihir
08-22-2021, 02:45 PM
https://www.britannica.com/science/law-of-octaves

As we can see, we are just beginning to discuss the periodic table of octaves; as this periodic table is also reflected in theoretical periodic table of timespace(gravity), and radiation (heat)

Gwaihir
08-22-2021, 03:01 PM
This brings us to the topic of the inverse relationship between wanting and having.

Having possession of something denotes that you have dispossessed Time of it's property.

Contrarily, wanting and the believe of entitlement insinuates time has dispossessed you of something that is deservedly "yours".

At the prospect of wanting, two avenues can be selected, a desire to possess and a desire not to possess which then leads to action/inaction.

Approaching the core conceptualization of Buddhism implies this anti-thetical relationship between wanting and having. For when we feed our want, we decrease our ability to see what we have. This connundrum can be resolved by wanting what you have, as opposed to having what you want. Which, in the case of Buddha was "nothing", which Is also "time" itself

Trexller
08-22-2021, 04:22 PM
this thread is in desperate need of an actual particle physicist

Gwaihir
08-22-2021, 04:39 PM
this thread is in desperate need of an actual particle physicist

I've had the discussion with particle physicists on other forums; they suspect it's true and already have theories denoting such. Their objection is that since we cannot reverse the vector of timespace, we can't prove it.

We already see the likelihood of truth intrinsic within the magnetocaloric effect, and Einstein-Bose theorems, which are currently being used to approach absolute zero, where certain elements and compounds (Bose-Einstein condensates) start demonstrating anti-reactionary effects; a violation of the fundamental law of cause and effect.

Look it up. I've already provided you with a very specific scientific article documenting the phenomenon in a few posts above

Gwaihir
08-22-2021, 04:45 PM
M. A. Khamehchi, Khalid Hossain, M. E. Mossman, Yongping Zhang, Th. Busch, Michael McNeil Forbes, P. Engels. Negative-Mass Hydrodynamics in a Spin-Orbit–coupled Bose-Einstein Condensate. Physical Review Letters, 2017; 118 (15) DOI: 10.1103/PhysRevLett.118.155301

Theoretically they should be able to yield similar results in investigating the magnetocaloric effect and s waves ;)

The funny thing, is I actually know 1 of these guys. I helped him get through OChem a few years earlier, while living in between my storage unit, and a tent, downhill from their satellite campus after my ex(annulled)wife and I broke up; a humbling experience for sure. Although, I don't think he was in our study group for the help, but rather for the pre-med girls who were there for help with the material

Gwaihir
08-22-2021, 05:45 PM
On other words the equation for voltage:

V = IR

Can also be translated to V = E/T

With T representing the amount of Absolute Time (denoted in gravitons)

Which is already reflected in known physics formula:

PE = qV

With P and q defined as time perceived to have past.

For in the realm of the electropositron, V is the speed at which the current travels.

Gwaihir
08-22-2021, 06:05 PM
Technically, you can get mad, and ignorant, and arrogant and reach out on the emergency line to a physicist, or go to church and learn. But uhhh atheism is dead. Tardo.

*Posthumously flips off Friedrich Nietzsche then pisses on his grave to help the plants grow on top of it*

Jibartik
08-22-2021, 07:45 PM
What if there are 16 aliens playing an MMO populated with clones of each other and the vast majority of happy marriages are people who married themselves.

Also 1 in 16 chance you're trump lol

Gonna be a laugh when we unplug from this machine.

Ravager
08-22-2021, 08:08 PM
Are your you sure you're smart?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_of_gravity

Why is the limit to the speed of gravity equal to the limit of the speed of light?

Gravitons possess negative mass and positive timespace vectors.

Conversely, photons possess positive mass and negative timespace vectors.

They are conjugal opposites of each other, utilizing electro-positrons and phonons as the conjugal intermediary species necessary for transferring energy/matter and time/space between them. Gravitons give timespace in exchange for matter/energy and vice versa for photons.

Consider the Einstein-Bose condensates.
I've already linked an article demonstrating a bose-einstein compound synthesized at my alma mater in 2017, which violates the laws of action:reaction (meaning it's not actually a law; Newton was wrong). They made a compound which, when enacted upon by an outside force, travels in the direction of the source of the force.

The magnetocaloric effect exists solely because of this relationship.
Sorry your dumb.

Have a beer

Boy. You sure got me. +1 points to you. Good game. Now go read every article on lesswrong.com and find your own mistakes.

Jibartik
08-22-2021, 08:42 PM
wow is that where every youtuber gets the subject for every video they make?

Gwaihir
08-22-2021, 08:47 PM
Boy. You sure got me. +1 points to you. Good game. Now go read every article on lesswrong.com and find your own mistakes.

I got you?

You haven't even posited a thought. You're just a seething hater.

Seethe cope more.

Gwaihir
08-22-2021, 08:48 PM
wow is that where every youtuber gets the subject for every video they make?
Pretty much. Stupidest generation of all time.

Mblake1981
08-22-2021, 08:54 PM
Imagine having high speed internet at age 3.

Gwaihir
08-22-2021, 09:02 PM
Imagine having high speed internet at age 3.

Scientism

Ravager
08-22-2021, 09:15 PM
I got you?

You haven't even posited a thought. You're just a seething hater.

Seethe cope more.

Who's seething? I just pointed out you're making shit up and you called me stupid in reply. You really should read up on some of that cognitive bias, fake explanation and Bayesian reasoning stuff. Your little pet hypothesis ticks all the boxes of being wrong and the biggest red flag of it is that it purports to explain everything.

A hypothesis that explains everything and prohibits nothing is a useless hypothesis because it offers no new information and no real explanation. It's akin to saying "God did it" or "It's magic" or it's an "Emergent Phenomenon". Those are not answers. Mystery is a property of questions and not answers. If you give an answer and the answer still feels mysterious and you gape in awe at the answer, you haven't really answered anything. If you have a real answer, there is no longer a mystery.

You can't use your hypothesis to make any new advance predictions. The basic test to see if your idea is right is to actually try to prove it wrong. If you can't see what the world would look like if it was wrong and come up with a test you can do to see if that world actually exists, then your hypothesis is useless.

Here's the Scientific Method they don't teach you in school:

Step 1: Make observations.
Step 2: Guess what's happening.
Step 3: Try to prove yourself wrong.

You stopped at step 2.

Gwaihir
08-22-2021, 09:20 PM
Who's seething? I just pointed out you're making shit up and you called me stupid in reply. You really should read up on some of that cognitive bias, fake explanation and Bayesian reasoning stuff. Your little pet hypothesis ticks all the boxes of being wrong and the biggest red flag of it is that it purports to explain everything.

A hypothesis that explains everything and prohibits nothing is a useless hypothesis because it offers no new information and no real explanation. It's akin to saying "God did it" or "It's magic" or it's an "Emergent Phenomenon". Those are not answers. Mystery is a property of questions and not answers. If you give an answer and the answer still feels mysterious and you gape in awe at the answer, you haven't really answered anything. If you have a real answer, there is no longer a mystery.

You can't use your hypothesis to make any new advance predictions. The basic test to see if your idea is right is to actually try to prove it wrong. If you can't see what the world would look like if it was wrong and come up with a test you can do to see if that world actually exists, then your hypothesis is useless.

Here's the Scientific Method they don't teach you in school:

Step 1: Make observations.
Step 2: Guess what's happening.
Step 3: Try to prove yourself wrong.

You stopped at step 2.

You propose the idiot's method of learning.

Taking infinite shots in the dark to arrive at success.

Time is backwards. You obtained success on the first shot, and all of your backwards learning are examples of how to miss

Energy and matter travel in reverse of time. That is why G=E

Gwaihir
08-22-2021, 09:24 PM
As I put together the curriculum for homeschooling my children... I start with the goal. Then I work backwards from there on how I can accomplish that goal by baiting them into learning. It is reverse learning, aka teaching.

Not common core jewry

I'm sorry you were taught by idiots.

Whale biologist
08-22-2021, 09:43 PM
Taliban didn't go to no public school

Gwaihir
08-22-2021, 09:54 PM
Taliban didn't go to no public school

Rote learning/Recitation is the lowest form of comprehension on blooms taxonomy

Gwaihir
08-22-2021, 10:19 PM
Check it out....

Gwaihir
08-22-2021, 10:20 PM
Copyright Screenplay Systems Inc. they literally use the axiomatic nature of truth to intentionally manufacture drama.

It's all so tiring.

Ravager
08-22-2021, 10:24 PM
You propose the idiot's method of learning.

Taking infinite shots in the dark to arrive at success.

Time is backwards. You obtained success on the first shot, and all of your backwards learning are examples of how to miss

Energy and matter travel in reverse of time. That is why G=E

Apparently you don't comprehend, because what I said is the exact opposite of your understanding of it. Go on being blind to your own stupidity though. I can only show you the fountain, it's up to you to drink. I'm just sorry you're homeschooling your poor kids to be idiots too. But unfortunately the universe isn't fair and there is a birth lottery. Hopefully they learn enough from others to see your flaws and seek real truth for themselves.

Gwaihir
08-22-2021, 10:27 PM
This means, time itself is gravimetric, and possesses a periodic table of time. (Varying amounts of time dilation dependent upon proximity to matter)

Matter has a periodic table as well (Chemistry)

Sound has a periodic table (Harmoneutrics)

And Heat has a periodic table.

The mechanics of all of these syzygies are identical

Gwaihir
08-22-2021, 10:30 PM
Apparently you don't comprehend, because what I said is the exact opposite of your understanding of it. Go on being blind to your own stupidity though. I can only show you the fountain, it's up to you to drink. I'm just sorry you're homeschooling your poor kids to be idiots too. But unfortunately the universe isn't fair and there is a birth lottery. Hopefully they learn enough from others to see your flaws and seek real truth for themselves.

You are proposing trial and error, fuck off simp.

Prove me wrong through actual evidence.

It is a known physics principal that the speed of light is the speed of gravity.

This is because G=1/E.

I have shown evidence to support the concept that Newtonian LAWS of physics are wrong.

Bose-Einstein Condensates, which when force upon move IN THE DIRECTION of the force being asserted also proves Timespace is the Conjugate of Energy.

When you see the pattern being repeated EVERYWHERE you can conclude it's how it works.

Reality works trigonometrically. With the following relation

Electromagnetism = 1/Sound
Gravity = 1/Energy

This is the same thing as saying:

Sin = 1/Secant
Cos = 1/Csc
Tan = 1/Cot

You're just a butthurt whiner, snivelling and whining because you're mad that your stupid ass teachers made it more difficult than it simply is

Gwaihir
08-22-2021, 10:49 PM
You want to know WHY they taught you the stupid way? Because they didn't have a unified goal, and/or because they are too stupid to simplify. Their shameful pride (cowardice) prevents them from concluding the assumption because then we can't keep up the facade of possessing some super complicated knowledge, and sheckling you for it piecemeal, crating "prestigious" degrees of increasing stupidity while convincing you to abandon God, in smug self-righteousness

Gwaihir
08-22-2021, 11:01 PM
Check it out, dipshit. Even Columbia university professors in physics agree with me.

https://www.quora.com/Energy-and-time-are-a-Heisenberg-conjugate-pair-the-greater-the-energy-the-shorter-the-time-so-what-is-it-that-allows-matter-to-exist-for-extended-time

Gwaihir
08-22-2021, 11:13 PM
Now, since you can comprehend it, you owe me $100,000.00 payable over the next 10 years, an the debt is inescapable in a bankruptcy, because your President CROSSed the bipartisan line to make it that way.

Disease
08-22-2021, 11:56 PM
You are proposing trial and error, fuck off simp.

Prove me wrong through actual evidence.

It is a known physics principal that the speed of light is the speed of gravity.

This is because G=1/E.

I have shown evidence to support the concept that Newtonian LAWS of physics are wrong.

Bose-Einstein Condensates, which when force upon move IN THE DIRECTION of the force being asserted also proves Timespace is the Conjugate of Energy.

When you see the pattern being repeated EVERYWHERE you can conclude it's how it works.

Reality works trigonometrically. With the following relation

Electromagnetism = 1/Sound
Gravity = 1/Energy

This is the same thing as saying:

Sin = 1/Secant
Cos = 1/Csc
Tan = 1/Cot

You're just a butthurt whiner, snivelling and whining because you're mad that your stupid ass teachers made it more difficult than it simply is

Ravager was finger painting and this guy just brought out the number 2 pencils. Awaiting ravager response so this guy can land the death blow of knowledge.

Gwaihir
08-23-2021, 12:05 AM
Ravager was finger painting and this guy just brought out the number 2 pencils. Awaiting ravager response so this guy can land the death blow of knowledge.

Don't trip. He's already there. He literally hasn't moved a step since he spawned in the labyrinth. Fear, shame, got him shook