PDA

View Full Version : Career Best

imperiouskitten
08-16-2021, 05:25 PM
1xZJkj0XJN8

im ridin.

Jibartik
08-16-2021, 05:35 PM
Not only did this guy say "It was trumps fault" he said "any country that wont fight for itself isnt worth saving"

lol effing frenchies!

#AmericanExcelence

At least we know that the pandemic would have been equally as fubar either party was in control.

How the hell did they not have an emergency backup plan my god.

Whale biologist
08-16-2021, 05:52 PM
Not only did this guy say "It was trumps fault" he said "any country that wont fight for itself isnt worth saving"

lol effing frenchies!

#AmericanExcelence

At least we know that the pandemic would have been equally as fubar either party was in control.

They took 50k casualties since May or something.

imperiouskitten
08-16-2021, 05:55 PM

lol effing frenchies!

#AmericanExcelence

early on the spiral

u seem to be confused. What biden said is, it is not worth fighting for a cause for ppl who do not themselves feel called to fight for that cause. he was admitting that we were contravening their collective will, and that continued occupation is morally wrong as well as totally wasteful/insane, while throwing bones to the major narratives. Notice that he did not call the honor of the deserters into question, but actually questioned the very cause which they were being called to fight for. He did use the strong language about the lame-o deserters to satisfy that memetic requirement, but he stopped short of actually criticizing. Merely said if they wouldn't fight for a western style centralized democracy, even if we civilized agree it is "the future", then the sooner we cease disrupting the social order there the better. The ones he spoke of disdainfully flew themselves out of the country, he was talking about the corrupt elites we were propping up.

Events of course completely vindicate Biden. If the country falls in 10 days at this point, there is zero argument for even another day occupying. It only creates collaborators and Taliban targets to be killed or imprisoned when the wind blows the other way. What a horrible position the foolish softness of Obama put us in. This should have stopped with that idiot Bush. (I know things don't work like that, but yes, everyone who chose to extend the war even one day is implicated in a huge disaster here. hope the war economy was worth it.)

Best presidential speech of my lifetime possibly =x subtly written too. When we needed our executive to pull the plug, show us the results of our imperial adventure and admit to our sins, he was there and did so with a remarkable grace & speaking with proper diction. Decency is back. guess it will go over most heads

Thorgrimm
08-16-2021, 05:55 PM
Biden removed American Air Support and Intelligence. That was HIS decision and his decision alone. It was never part of Trump's strategic removal of boots on the ground.

I'm starting to believe he did it on purpose and the Taliban taking over Afghanistan was his "plan" all along

Tewaz
08-16-2021, 05:57 PM
Good ole Thorgrimm here to protect an orange drooling literal sack of doorknobs.

"Strategic"

LOLOLOLOL

Thorgrimm
08-16-2021, 06:02 PM
Good ole Thorgrimm here to protect an orange drooling literal sack of doorknobs.

"Strategic"

LOLOLOLOL

Triggered

Jibartik
08-16-2021, 06:08 PM
At this point, there is no turning around.

I supported the decision when trump said to do it, and I supported it when biden did.

But when I saw those pictures of the kids going to school today, hoping that they were going to be able to maintain that way of life...

And I know full well they are about to be characters in a much more horrific handmaids tale than the handmaids tale...

Im sorry but I think we should at least get an answer as to why we didnt have a contingancy plan to get these people out

And if the answer is the president saying "because trump" then I am going to lose it.

This, good decision or bad, is going the worst it could possibly go and man, so I ask, can we do ANYTHING right??!

imperiouskitten
08-16-2021, 06:08 PM
the worst carnage i have seen is at the US occupied airport. Seizing an entire country in 10 days indicates virtually no resistance. It honestly feels better, and like peace.

Nice job handing all that hardware over. I wonder where the region goes from here.

How hard the Taliban crack down is in question. They are showing remarkable discipline right now, but when we leave? I pray they keep it light in a bid for diplomatic clout

imperiouskitten
08-16-2021, 06:13 PM

I supported the decision when trump said to do it, and I supported it when biden did.

But when I saw those pictures of the kids going to school today, hoping that they were going to be able to maintain that way of life...

And I know full well they are about to be characters in a much more horrific handmaids tale than the handmaids tale...

Im sorry but I think we should at least get an answer as to why we didnt have a contingancy plan to get these people out

And if the answer is the president saying "because trump" then I am going to lose it.

This, good decision or bad, is going the worst it could possibly go and man, so I ask, can we do ANYTHING right??!

i dont think he's going to be able to say "becuz trump", i linked the speech where he gives his definitive view and it doesnt involve trump except for the peace deal, which was a good deal which is why biden honored it. Where did you get this becuz trump narrative from? He thought it was such a good deal that he was unwilling to leave US forces beyond its deadlines. He wasn't dissing Trump. i think you are fighting a meme reflecting around inside your head and can only talk about 1 or 2 things when "the president" comes up. Schitzo style

Jibartik
08-16-2021, 06:14 PM
if i was president I would have had all the Americans hide in closets, then when they least expect it, while they're taking photo's behind all the desks we JUMP OUT AND SHOOT EM!

lol jk but imagine if that happened lol

imperiouskitten
08-16-2021, 06:18 PM
i mean we could redeploy and massacre them while they were out. except defending pride in this case would be totally psychopathic. God bless Biden for holding firm.

Jibartik
08-16-2021, 06:19 PM
it doesnt involve trump except for the peace deal, which was a good deal which is why biden honored it.

"When I came into office, I inherited a deal that President Trump negotiated with the Taliban.

The choice I had to make as your president was either to follow through on that agreement or be prepared to go back to fighting the Taliban in the middle of the spring fighting season. There would have been no cease-fire after May 1. There was no agreement protecting our forces after May 1. There was no status quo of stability without American casualties after May 1. There was only the cold reality of either following through on the agreement to withdraw our forces or escalating the conflict and sending thousands more American troops back into combat in Afghanistan, and lurching into the third decade of conflict."

He specifically said he was forced into this decision by trump or there would ahve been a conflict.

He blamed trump.

Let alone the only thing that we all can agree is "wrong" currently in afganastan, is that it's a shit show.. not that we shouldnt be leaving..

And the only thing Biden could have done? Was ensure that it wasnt a shit show and that people could leave safely best or worse case scenario.

So unfortunately Biden is at fault here of the current evacuation, and in the above quote he is I think, very clearly trying to deflect blame onto trump.

imperiouskitten
08-16-2021, 06:21 PM
lol you are nuts. he abided by the agreement. Trump obviously is not to blame for the reality of it being the 3rd decade of war at this point. You do not know how to read. It was merely setting up the factual basis for his decisions. You are imagining the anti-Trump thing in there because you are crazy obsessed

Jibartik
08-16-2021, 06:22 PM
Im not nuts anymore than you are.

How do you interoperate the quote, that he was saying the cold hard reality of it being a good deal and is commending this great outcome and great idea by trump?

This is a disaster lol and he's like, "was the other guy I had to do it"

That's blaming!

imperiouskitten
08-16-2021, 06:24 PM
he had to choose between honoring Trump's agreement and leaving civilians behind as he did, or disgusting alternative of lurching into a third decade of conflict and only involving more people. Find the Trump insult in that sentence, loon. If anything he has credited Trump with setting the stage for a reasonably peaceful withdrawal.

you guys have one track fucking minds, this is bigger than Trump lol. it's a 4-president deal

Toxigen
08-16-2021, 06:26 PM
agreed, op

was a shithole to begin with and will always be a shithole

their culture is their undoing

Jibartik
08-16-2021, 06:26 PM
he had to choose between honoring Trump's agreement and leaving civilians behind as he did, or disgusting alternative of lurching into a third decade of conflict and only involving more people. Find the Trump insult in that sentence, loon. If anything he has credited Trump with setting the stage for a reasonably peaceful withdrawal.

you guys have one track fucking minds, this is bigger than Trump lol. it's a 4-president deal

No no, trumps agreement has nothing to do with the process in which biden exited the country. It may have given him a time frame, but it didnt say "to completely not even consider at all that it would be anything like Viet Nam"

That is the major blunder that is bidens to own, just america's pandemic response is trumps.

And we are going to regret leaving, mark my words.

Saying, "He made me do it" is some cowardly crap to do, for a president.

imperiouskitten
08-16-2021, 06:27 PM
agreed, op

was a shithole to begin with and will always be a shithole

their culture is their undoing

thanks. Can you please give a quick read and confirm that Jibartik's interpretation of the speech is very confused? I think he needs that

Danth
08-16-2021, 06:27 PM
How do you interoperate the quote

I took it as an attempt to forestall some of the usual partisan bickering by reminding folks that the other side wanted out, too.

Danth

Jibartik
08-16-2021, 06:29 PM
I took it as an attempt to forestall some of the usual partisan bickering by reminding folks that the other side wanted out, too.

Danth

Well we each hear what we thought we heard I guess.

Glad you guys are optimists!

Maybe I am to quick to judge biden.

imperiouskitten
08-16-2021, 06:29 PM
And we are going to regret leaving, mark my words.

Saying, "He made me do it" is some chicken shit shit to do, for a president.

1st paragraph - lol yikes.

2nd: gibberish, like I explained very clearly. he didn't say "he made me do it". he said he was not going to continue into a 3rd decade of war for a people who do not feel it worth fighting. You have a syndrome dude, you are obsessed with Donald Trump

Toxigen
08-16-2021, 06:31 PM
thanks. Can you please give a quick read and confirm that Jibartik's interpretation of the speech is very confused? I think he needs that

no but ill just leave this here

https://i.imgur.com/3l5i2jU.jpg

imperiouskitten
Well we each hear what we thought we heard I guess.

Glad you guys are optimists!

Maybe I am to quick to judge biden.

Nah, I agree with what he heard. It is a reasonable insight into the remark. It did that and prepared context for his explanation of the treaties and mechanics in question. You are the outlier, because your opinion is delusion and supported only by "my opinion always guod as urs" relativist pseudophilosophy which u can never keep off ur tongue :o the group is telling you right now bro, u are misreading social cues because you are obsessed with a political figure and thats a little schiiizz....

he made no comment on Trump at all, merely explained what was up and when the relevant treaty was signed. He honored the treaty. He agreed with the treaty

Your wrong

Thorgrimm

I don't think anyone opposed ending a major US presence in Afghanistan and the war

We still have troops in South Korea (30 Thousand) for example and there isn't a war there raging. It's a deterrence. The same philosophy applied to Afghanistan. American Air Power and Intelligence was still going to be used as a deterrence (Soleimani) and during negotiations with The Trump Administration when The Taliban rattled their sabers and tested him, they were crushed.

Biden just let it all fall apart. Didn't listen to his advisors who had been warning him this would happen for months because he changed the conditions of the initial agreement. It's all on him. Period.

He even pulled out contractors who serviced American Air Power and our aircraft were just keeping hangers warm while The Taliban advanced unimpeded. He also stopped funding the Afghan Military, who hadn't been getting supplied by the Afghan Government or even paid for months.

He bungled this badly and looks like an incompetent fool on the world stage. I guess "The buck stops here" was just another shallow campaign commercial from a corrupt politician

Jibartik
08-16-2021, 06:33 PM
I still would argue that this is blamey:

There was only the cold reality of either following through on the agreement to withdraw our forces or escalating the conflict and sending thousands more American troops back into combat in Afghanistan

That sounds to me that if he didnt do it, we would be going back into a war, how am I wrong about that?

"all I could do in this cold harsh position I am stuck in, is either go through with its assnine plan, or be forced into a war"

Can we at least admit that this is some passive aggressive shit?

Whale biologist
08-16-2021, 06:35 PM
I would have preferred a stronger rearguard action to get more out in a more stable way.

The French gained back some honor in the Dunkirk bloodbath Jiblet :)

Toxigen
08-16-2021, 06:35 PM
I don't think anyone opposed ending a major US presence in Afghanistan and the war

We still have troops in South Korea (30 Thousand) for example and there isn't a war there raging. It's a deterrence. The same philosophy applied to Afghanistan. American Air Power and Intelligence was still going to be used as a deterrence (Soleimani) and during negotiations with The Trump Administration when The Taliban rattled their sabers and tested him, they were crushed.

You're forgetting one very important detail.

South Korea has economic value to us. Afghanistan has nothing (unless the CIA is still trying to flood our bottom feeders with heroin).

Remember when the US had a major heroin epidemic in the northeast before covid? What do you think that was fueled by?

Thorgrimm
08-16-2021, 06:36 PM

That sounds to me that if he didnt do it, we would be going back into a war, how am I wrong about that?

He's setting up a classic strawman

We didn't need to reignite the war there. He inherited a plan and while he chose to continue with the spirit of the plan, he radically changed it and it blew up in his face

imperiouskitten
08-16-2021, 06:36 PM
I do wish more had been done to evac people. I think there was some serious shrugging involved here. Biden is the shrug president. But empty and apathetic as he is, his penchant for theatre and a GREAT speechwriter hit the heart of the matter really well.

My question is, is it within the Executive's power TO evac people and draw down? Or is he dealing with a rigid apparatus, the only way of interfacing with which is yanking the entire cord out of the socket? Not sure his level of complicity, but there is a possibility that this was the only heroic or good act USA has done in a while. Taking the PR disaster on the chin and not retaliating. The harder the pro-war folks like Jibartik holler, the harder it will be to resist that retaliation. I wish him steadfast there.

Thorgrimm
08-16-2021, 06:38 PM
You're forgetting one very important detail.

South Korea has economic value to us. Afghanistan has nothing (unless the CIA is still trying to flood our bottom feeders with heroin).

I don't disagree that it's a backwards shithole and we should have never gone there. It's been a graveyard for ending empires for centuries.

Toxigen
08-16-2021, 06:39 PM
I do wish more had been done to evac people. I think there was some serious shrugging involved here. Biden is the shrug president. But empty and apathetic as he is, his penchant for theatre and a GREAT speechwriter hit the heart of the matter really well.

My question is, is it within the Executive's power TO evac people and draw down? Or is he dealing with a rigid apparatus, the only way of interfacing with which is yanking the entire cord out of the socket? Not sure his level of complicity, but there is a possibility that this was heroic.

no one gives a shit about some afghan stuck in kabul

literally no one

im glad they evac'd the military dogs out (every single damn one of em) before some non-american got on a plane

yes that means i value us-trained german shepherd K9 bomb sniffers more than i do afghan people - fight me

Jibartik
08-16-2021, 06:40 PM
This tribulation is playing out nicely.

imperiouskitten
08-16-2021, 06:41 PM

"all I could do in this cold harsh position I am stuck in, is either go through with its assnine plan, or be forced into a war"

Can we at least admit that this is some passive aggressive shit?

i am willing to admit it may be passive-aggressive memetic signalling, especially since it caught your eye so acutely. there is stuff like that in there. However I think he or anyone would be hard pressed to not call the question of withdrawal, leaving many to die and culture to wash away, a cold hard one. I think ur right tho, he didn't namecheck Bush did he? So I'll admit that, but in reality, when the adults enter the room, I think both parties can agree that the Trump agreement was an excellent thing and virtually ended the very prolific bloodshed in the last months of the occupation. I certainly do admit that achievement, and I'm on Biden train here. It's not even Trump's doing except agreeing to accept, it's really more of a diplomatic service achievement and everyone up there knows that.

I think where you are going awry here is by assuming us leaving is a bad thing. The sin is that we stayed so long that there is much life dependent on us. In point of fact, it is staying so long trying to leave peacefully and from a "good position" which has led us to this position of total prostration. At a certain point there must be a deadline, a hard cut, and the hard breaks must be made. This horror is the fruit of empire, and it is only postponeable and grows with age like compound interest measured in human suffering. This is why it is wrong. Blood gushes forth as we finally remove our blade from the belly of a free nation. It was never going to look any different, the back-stroke of stabbing our sword murderously into another nation of human beings, arriving with proclamations of how they must now live.

Jibartik
08-16-2021, 06:44 PM
There that's all I am saying, I think it shows incredible lack of character to have brought him up in that particularl speech. In the next one that'd be FINE!

But that one I was looking for some leadership and I cant back a leader that navel gazes about his lot in life.

So that's why I didnt like this speach, but to each our own it was just a speech in the end.

I want to see someone take some god damn responsibility and solace. I dont like tough guy Biden.

Obama would have made me feel like a god damned American.

Id have walked away going 'damn it was my fault we have to be better'

Whale biologist
08-16-2021, 06:47 PM
no one gives a shit about some afghan stuck in kabul

literally no one

im glad they evac'd the military dogs out (every single damn one of em) before some non-american got on a plane

yes that means i value us-trained german shepherd K9 bomb sniffers more than i do afghan people - fight me

Who will collaborate with us if we throw them to the wolves when it's over?

imperiouskitten
08-16-2021, 06:51 PM
There that's all I am saying, I think it shows incredible lack of character to have brought him up in that particularl speech. In the next one that'd be FINE!

But that one I was looking for some leadership and I cant back a leader that navel gazes about his lot in life.

So that's why I didnt like this speach, but to each our own it was just a speech in the end.

I want to see someone take some god damn responsibility and solace. I dont like tough guy Biden.

Obama would have made me feel like a god damned American.

Id have walked away going 'damn it was my fault we have to be better'

best performance an American president has given maybe in my lifetime. I am so sorry you are too busy thinking about Trump! I think you are obsessed with meaning you have read into a very small thing here, and I am only admitting that I find it theoretically possible btw and even then, it is so subtle that it's impossible to know if Biden intended it when his writer wrote it. Your conclusions, therefore, no supported :p just mad at the air. compromise is supposed to be both people yield a little, I yield you observe possible real thing I had not considered. It is not enough to color an important speech about real things

Jibartik
08-16-2021, 06:52 PM
I wonder how this is goign to play out? Want to make any predictions?

The taliban were like, created to fight the russians, will they end up joining them in the end?

Maybe china and the taliban create a fricken belt and road system and get food water to everyone in the country? lol

Jibartik
08-16-2021, 06:53 PM
best performance an American president has given maybe in my lifetime. I am so sorry you are too busy thinking about Trump! I think you are obsessed with meaning you have read into a very small thing here, and I am only admitting that I find it theoretically possible btw and even then, it is so subtle that it's impossible to know if Biden intended it when his writer wrote it. Your conclusions, no :p

calm yer titties, fine it was a great speach im sorry to ruin your high he was sexy and i bet had a hard dick while he gave it is that better?

imperiouskitten
08-16-2021, 06:54 PM
calm yer titties, fine it was a great speach im sorry to ruin your high he was sexy and i bet had a hard dick while he gave it is that better?

yes now call me sexy too

im autistic too our autisms are colliding, sorry abou tthat

imperiouskitten
08-16-2021, 06:56 PM
yo jibartik i just got this computer its soooooo (https://www.bestbuy.com/site/razer-blade-14-14-gaming-laptop-qhd-165hz-amd-ryzen-9-5900hx-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3070-16gb-ram-1tb-ssd-black/6467825.p?skuId=6467825)cool. I got the 3080 version. it is legit as small / light as a ultrabook, and has a 3080 and 5900x like hooooo :D it is an extremely dense little aluminum brick, incredible thermals too (has a high tech vapor chamber system inside of some sort)

it's my nicest computer I ever bought myself, to congratulate myself for being as sexy as it is now. and also cuz it can probably mine most of its cost away by the end of etherium. I am happy :D

Jibartik
08-16-2021, 07:03 PM
Cardano cardano

Gwaihir
08-16-2021, 07:10 PM
I didn't watch "the speech" as I really don't give a fuck about the left/right theatre going on over dumbfuckistan, so uhhh, yeah.

Nexii
08-16-2021, 07:18 PM
I wonder how this is goign to play out? Want to make any predictions?

The taliban were like, created to fight the russians, will they end up joining them in the end?

Maybe china and the taliban create a fricken belt and road system and get food water to everyone in the country? lol

They become the world's greatest narco state. Like Saudi Arabia but opium instead of oil. While being very oppressive I think their economic standard of living will increase, esp if they put the narco money back into mining

Baler
08-16-2021, 07:24 PM
yo jibartik i just got this computer its soooooo (https://www.bestbuy.com/site/razer-blade-14-14-gaming-laptop-qhd-165hz-amd-ryzen-9-5900hx-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3070-16gb-ram-1tb-ssd-black/6467825.p?skuId=6467825)cool. I got the 3080 version. it is legit as small / light as a ultrabook, and has a 3080 and 5900x like hooooo :D it is an extremely dense little aluminum brick, incredible thermals too (has a high tech vapor chamber system inside of some sort)

it's my nicest computer I ever bought myself, to congratulate myself for being as sexy as it is now. and also cuz it can probably mine most of its cost away by the end of etherium. I am happy :D

Please don't try to poison the timid males of this community
Jib doesn't know you as well as I do. and you don't think I know you as well as I do.
every picture saved.

Toxigen
08-16-2021, 07:43 PM

that computer is not mining dick

pun 100% intended

Mblake1981
08-16-2021, 07:44 PM
Best presidential speech of my lifetime possibly =x subtly written too. When we needed our executive to pull the plug, show us the results of our imperial adventure and admit to our sins, he was there and did so with a remarkable grace & speaking with proper diction. Decency is back. guess it will go over most heads

I think you might require a certain body part to be snipped to fully appreciate this.

Ooloo
08-16-2021, 08:02 PM
Trump's improper diction bests literally every president ever in terms of believeability sorry. Say what you will about the guy, but he would actually answer questions.

Gwaihir
08-16-2021, 08:29 PM
Trump's improper diction bests literally every president ever in terms of believeability sorry. Say what you will about the guy, but he would actually answer questions.

Yeah, he would even spitball to answer questions adhoc on the fly. You'll probably never see that again in US politics. Calculating snakelike politicians would never allow themselves to be in an uncomposed position; preferring to address only bottled topics with premeditated kosher-approved canned responses. RIP

Jibartik
08-16-2021, 08:38 PM
They become the world's greatest narco state.

Afghanistan after the Taliban strike a deal with china:

https://i.imgur.com/UhmVoEn.jpg

Bardp1999
08-16-2021, 11:43 PM
One of my best friends died in Afghanistan, glad Biden is saying it was always pointless now

Tewaz
08-17-2021, 12:15 AM
The year is 2084

RnF still alive and kicking

Seafoam green server kicking ass with 40 hour lines for Manastones

President Baron Trump III finally withdraws the US forces from Afghanistan.

Literally the same result.

imperiouskitten
08-17-2021, 12:32 AM
that computer is not mining dick

pun 100% intended
are you actually getting mad because poor about a nerd's new laptop on a videogame forum? not sure what else ur trying to communicate. does something about a nerd getting a computer feel threatening? it mines as good as my desktop 3070's or 6700xt's at twice the electric efficiency, so ??? gay post yes it mines pretty good actually. What a weird thing to pretend to neg. are you just conceding that your time is less valuable than mine by pretending to be retarded at me now?

You definitely strike me as the pickup artist type, which would explain the weird negging. The two words I reply are "NO ENTRY"

I think you might require a certain body part to be snipped to fully appreciate this.

are u complimenting my femininity? well thanks freako

Jibartik
08-17-2021, 12:35 AM
The year is 2084

RnF still alive and kicking

Seafoam green server kicking ass with 40 hour lines for Manastones

President Baron Trump III finally withdraws the US forces from Afghanistan.

Literally the same result.

It was cyber hunters fault for re-embroiling us in a re-embroiled Afghanistan conflict after 40 years of being re-embroiled in Afghanistan.

Jibartik
08-17-2021, 12:57 AM
2dDXiwqZALM

https://i.imgur.com/sXP3ymr.png

Jibartik
08-17-2021, 12:59 AM
Serious question, is it going to be Ok to make fun of the cultural identy that makes up afganastan now?

Like can we use taliban as a derogitory term? Should we look at them riding bmper cars and be like look at those retard afganastans... no school dipshits

now that biden said they are basically just laying down and accepting this way of life and are not even worth fighting for

seems like the presient just spit on them while they writhe in the dirt at our feet does this mean it's ok to hate on a culture of an entire country?

imperiouskitten
08-17-2021, 01:04 AM
They look pretty good in the pictures I've seen. Kind of like pretty normal healthy people with sort of an Arab look, which seems appropriate since it is an Arab country. I don't find Arabs to be that hilarious of a joke honestly, they are just another grp of ppl, particularly tightly pinched by the jaws of geopolitics. Not that I want them over here

Jibartik
08-17-2021, 01:06 AM
Maybe the Taliban will turn out to allow the song of kumbaya but I think history is on my side.

Jibartik
08-17-2021, 01:10 AM
And just because you're willing to let little kids get raped and locked up their whole lives in little closets doesn't mean you're on a moral high ground because it requires force to stop that.

imperiouskitten
08-17-2021, 01:16 AM
never heard you say a damn thing about the US policy of raping child kidnapees in GITMO. Fix your own shit before taking on the insane hubris of presuming some sort of "nice guy's imperium" over the entire earth. Nice guy imperium didn't work, the results of the pullout prove it. The only one fanning the flames of the conflicts which consume little children is U, claiming history will say the US should have stayed in Afghanistan building a parallel society bigger and bigger so it can ultimately fall as hard and expensively as possible. That is flat out retard mode, history has spake very clearly now on the stupidity of it.

Vietnam helicopter moment replay was inevitable from day 1. The only mitigation left is to cut the cord. More flexible, elaborate, "planned" "paths to withdrawal" repeatedly and for twenty years incubated this disaster, and every single one of those measures froze short of stopping the horror, for twenty years. Here you are saying we should have just kept plugging away. Surely you understand why most people are disgusted by this endless charade of "fixing" what we cannot fix.

What did the surge get us? What did the surge get us. Full stop.

Jibartik
08-17-2021, 01:22 AM
it was working for 2 decades and we spend a meager amount of military spending to do it.

Maybe you're right and one day it will be hate speech to say the Taliban are a bunch of scum sucking disgusting awful people that if someone asked me, "should we leave and let them take over and we just high tail it out of there" I would have probably said no to that.

"make love not war" *girls married off at 12

imperiouskitten
08-17-2021, 01:26 AM
it was working we had stabilized that country for 2 decades and spend a meager amount of military spending to do it.

Ok well that's a really really callous take that ignores the daily carnage which was occurring until the ceasefire, and wishes away the vast expense and loss of American honor and prestige that came with the boondoggle. You are in toon town, your brain is straight up loony tunes on politics FYI. Many hundreds of thousands died in the war we created in that country, which was stable before the war. Hard to believe you are being for real, I don't have a reply. Ugly thought process

Jibartik
08-17-2021, 01:29 AM
https://www.statista.com/statistics/251408/number-of-deaths-in-afghanistan-due-to-terrorism/

well I guess that is a lot per year i was only considering the number of american solders killed per year, which was 1/8th the number of police officers killed per year so I waslike, small price to pay.

If what we're saying here is that these deaths caused by terror, are why its better to let the taliban take over then it's pretty fucked up but I guess...

I hope that they try to fit into the world stage by being a bit more chill like you said but i doubt it.

Im sure the country will never look like this again, unless china fully moves in:

https://i.imgur.com/GrdswON.png

imperiouskitten
08-17-2021, 01:41 AM
i just hope everyone is too tired of it to go on killing. and wants to reap as much as they can from peace alone. maybe a good thing will happen. :(

Jibartik
08-17-2021, 01:46 AM
Im not gonna lie I am like dying to find out what happens.

imperiouskitten
08-17-2021, 01:46 AM
yo what if we actually have coopted the entire taliban, and tthe whole leadership is US agents. and the withdrawal is just a front, for the new new goverment??

Thorgrimm
08-17-2021, 01:48 AM
i just hope everyone is too tired of it to go on killing. and wants to reap as much as they can from peace alone. maybe a good thing will happen. :(

Peace?

Biden just dropped his diapers on the world stage and proved to everyone he has no balls

imperiouskitten
08-17-2021, 01:49 AM
no balls? he did a pretty big political maneuver just now, landed it spectacularly too, i am not saying we have to pretend that this theater is reality and it's really his move etc but this is a high point of executive authority AkA some of THE BIGGEST balls, the ones on the great black gorilla of democracy

imperiouskitten
08-17-2021, 01:53 AM
guys i have to admit something, i really am Just Talkin

Thorgrimm
08-17-2021, 01:55 AM
no balls? he did a pretty big political maneuver just now, landed it spectacularly too, i am not saying we have to pretend that this theater is reality and it's really his move etc but this is a high point of executive authority AkA some of THE BIGGEST balls, the ones on the great black gorilla of democracy

He read a speech he didn't write from a teleprompter and then ran away without answering any questions

You're smoking crack

Jibartik
08-17-2021, 02:01 AM
In that speech he said he was going to be the first president to break the chain but also said he had to do it because trump organized the whole thing. :o

Thorgrimm
08-17-2021, 02:04 AM
Can anyone who thinks this bozo "stuck the landing" explain to me in great detail what Biden's exit plan actually was

Was what we saw over the weekend "The Plan"?

Keep in mind The Taliban has a huge cache of US weapons and technology now that they can funnel to terrorists

Thorgrimm
08-17-2021, 02:07 AM
There are still thousands of Americans sitting on a tarmac (TRAPPED) in Kabul surrounded by Taliban armed with US Weapons

He stuck the landing ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Jibartik
08-17-2021, 02:13 AM
https://i.imgur.com/vaIHupG.png

vegam
08-17-2021, 05:06 AM
Voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020.

Trump started to notice the Emperor had no clothes (The Afghan Government and Army being useless and corrupt) but Biden was the only one who actually had the courage to do something about it. Yeah the evacuation was ugly, but it was going to be ugly no matter what.

I agree with Biden on almost nothing but the guy deserves a lot of credit for resisting the warmongers, the media, and everyone else who wanted to keep this charade going and actually have the cajones to do what I expected Trump to do.

You can't blame any single President entirely for this disastrous war but if I was going to put most of the blame on one President, it would definitely be George W Bush.

starkind
08-17-2021, 08:05 AM

lol effing frenchies!

#AmericanExcelence

it was quite obvious idk why it needs to be restated but thanks for making ur position clear :o

starkind
08-17-2021, 08:07 AM
Can anyone who thinks this bozo "stuck the landing" explain to me in great detail what Biden's exit plan actually was

Was what we saw over the weekend "The Plan"?

Keep in mind The Taliban has a huge cache of US weapons and technology now that they can funnel to terrorists

a feuel air bomb and some nukes would solve that problem but naaa :o

starkind
08-17-2021, 08:09 AM
no body buddy wants to be accused of genocide or being a nazi anymore its 2021 u can't mass murder ppl for any reason u have to selectively kill them and assasinate them via a corrupt corporate police state using drugs and diseases or police brutality and survielance stuff

Mblake1981
08-17-2021, 08:26 AM
are u complimenting my femininity? well thanks freako

Lay down

There are still thousands of Americans sitting on a tarmac (TRAPPED) in Kabul surrounded by Taliban armed with US Weapons

He stuck the landing ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

snip

starkind
08-17-2021, 08:30 AM
IITQrLN3tj0

Whale biologist
08-17-2021, 09:56 AM
What did the surge get us? What did the surge get us. Full stop.

I thought the surge was Iraq but the answer is OTH weapons either way :eek:

Jibartik
08-17-2021, 10:27 AM
I dont remember the surge because world war 3 is actually a 40 year long series of small wars and who the eff can keep up.

Whale biologist
08-17-2021, 10:45 AM
I dont remember the surge because world war 3 is actually a 40 year long series of small wars and who the eff can keep up.

I did learn a little - afghans are pashtuns and the taliban were "students" of the mainly arab mujahideen in madrasas they set up during soviet war.

Thanks computer!

Jibartik
08-17-2021, 10:46 AM
It's funny that the anti education faction came from education lol

starkind
08-17-2021, 11:00 AM
all u need to know is that the taliban are bad and u should def be scared of them like u are of ur nextdoor neighboors gg

I did learn a little - afghans are pashtuns and the taliban were "students" of the mainly arab mujahideen in madrasas they set up during soviet war.

Thanks computer!

It's funny that the anti education faction came from education lol

when the US collapses the disafected u'th who were indoctrinated via grants and NPOs into saving the world and whales and trans ppl and lizard queens and everything else they identify with but that money got really pissed away on yatchs and parties thrown for the other side will be the ones with the knowledge and power and angst to destroy the fabric of society, that's the beauty of education and how it works, knowledge is power, and power is force, force is death and change

personally

i blame the jedi

https://i.imgur.com/LtTWYtZ.png

:p

p.p.s. he's a real cutie imo also darth vador suit is badass u know he plays a female drenai when he's in his regeneration cube and no one is looking

Whale biologist
08-17-2021, 11:09 AM
all u need to know is that the taliban are bad and u should def be scared of them like u are of ur nextdoor neighboors gg

if starkind had an attention span longer than 30 seconds she could destroy us all. :p

starkind
08-17-2021, 11:43 AM
:p

imperiouskitten
08-18-2021, 12:34 AM
juris say it firstest :) me 2nd, bronze so brilliant sharp? if you cant read i guess? Stop gaslighting the girls poke.

(starkind wouldn't post this ITT anyway if she weren't here trying to convince me she is "kind & insightful" and that it's something wrong with my brain which detects the malice and hurtfulness which permeates her every political and interpersonal position. You will never find her saying a kind word if it is not aimed to inflict harm in somebody else. In short, anyone who has been following this board can see that you are both writing to me in your usual mentally ill obsessive stalker styles under thin cover.)

hope this touch sustains you pervs :) keep on reading, i admit i do check your reactions now and then and it's good to find you still hanging on my words so many months after your envy overwhelmed your social graces. Been sick in a way that has lost me more weight btw, it's a wider gap than ever between cannibal great ape and human being. 88 get

Whale biologist
08-18-2021, 12:49 AM
Narcissism and soy. :p

starkind
08-18-2021, 01:10 AM
juris say it firstest :) me 2nd, bronze so brilliant sharp? if you cant read i guess? Stop gaslighting the girls poke.

(starkind wouldn't post this ITT anyway if she weren't here trying to convince me she is "kind & insightful" and that it's something wrong with my brain which detects the malice and hurtfulness which permeates her every political and interpersonal position. You will never find her saying a kind word if it is not aimed to inflict harm in somebody else. In short, anyone who has been following this board can see that you are both writing to me in your usual mentally ill obsessive stalker styles under thin cover.)

hope this touch sustains you pervs :) keep on reading, i admit i do check your reactions now and then and it's good to find you still hanging on my words so many months after your envy overwhelmed your social graces. Been sick in a way that has lost me more weight btw, it's a wider gap than ever between cannibal great ape and human being. 88 get

may i response to this post
rly??? i didnt say u were dumb that was a REAL long time ago
can i plz talk to other ppl with out it being about u or us or w/e
I actuallchuyllyullulalley still liek atchu but u dont need to so affection its 1000% unconditional, u can post mean things and i would still smile and respond to w/e in the manner i respond 2
u r liek comparing my social status, we all know i'm liek not rly that kewl

Narcissism and soy. :p

:o

maybe

we were just giggling @ eachother and she runs into the room an starts screeeeming :eek:

imperiouskitten
08-18-2021, 01:18 AM
convincing others or urselfs? I won't bother with the analysis, which would demonstrate the obvious with clarity like a thousand times before. stay off my nuts, it's over for good. You can't undo that I know you well.

starkind
08-18-2021, 01:25 AM
masybe poke was futzin with u but i deleted all my mean posts today which were quite funny but u dont want to be bullied and tha makes a lot of sense so ok

but liek

it's the internet

and we aren't even calling u bad words right now

like a nazi

or dropin 88's

or a reich elitest jerk or anyyything and i'm not implying that either those are just silly examples of how very extremely stupid my posts could go and it's an overreaction for u 2 obses over what i think of u

i don't a whole lot, tho i do find some of ur posts insightful

and i think u do want to be percieved as nice, not sure if actually nice, but u seem to want 2 be which is a big improvement over some of our past interactions

so is the internet ur nuts?

thot u didn't have any

but ughh i reaally dont want to fight i'm typing into the forums and u happen to post here2 why is it so bad... maybe i'm NOT ALLOWED TO POST AT ALL IN UR threads or on pages u posted in???! so liek u need a 10 post at least limit between our posts idk, i dont feel like making alts

imperiouskitten
08-18-2021, 01:26 AM
i'm not reading beyond maybe 1 sentence FYI. stop talking at me, this isn't your chance to finally vent. I just want you to stop following me around. You admit in the first sentence that you were doing so today; ergo, that I am dead accurate and you just attempted to gaslight me, again, into believing you are not stalking me! Bye!! You are creepy!

starkind
08-18-2021, 01:27 AM
ok... i never was following u around rofl

(very concise)

(u r paranoid)

ok the parentheses may count as sentances

imperiouskitten
08-18-2021, 01:30 AM
ok, you got me there. u were only writing creepy passive-aggro stalking coded messages at me along your usual lurk schedule, after being asked a trillion times to stop publicly displaying this unrequited obsession. stalking is more accurate than "following" on a technical basis I guess.

just leave me alone, it's super tedious. write to the new ppl, or ppl who consent to talk to you. work on that dignity, inasmuch as is possible while palling around with a guy as openly and admittedly creepy to women as pokesame anyway.

starkind
08-18-2021, 01:35 AM
holy shit at least look @ my post history prior to like 1am tonight cuz there was like some good music posts that were totally not about u and about video games and conspiracy theories i liek

i dont expect u to take my word for it but thats liek all i can give u to assauge ur grief over our past interactions and stuff and maybe i did cross a line with one or two of those deleted posts --- but they got deleted pretty quick and they were totally 1000% lowbrow slapstick trollbait i mean they were like the lowest hanging fruit i could muster and i sounded way to much like that wierdo mblake and nirgon for my taste i dont really want to be transphobic or anything

imperiouskitten
08-18-2021, 01:36 AM
i dont read your post history, i just sometimes click the ones i presume will be aimed at me. i am usually correct. i think you are really out-of-touch with how you have treated me to legit ask me to read through a history of your posts. goodbye and I hope you will stalk me less, maybe your life will move forward in some way soon? good luck to ya there

starkind
08-18-2021, 01:39 AM
well not a lot of ppl post on this forum and i am kind of jaded/evil so maybe u just hate me and thats OK 2

i get it that u dont want to troll me or liek bully me or like 'own me' or like w/e it is ppl do on the internet to win fights or make other ppl feel bad and u r liek actually trying to be nice, so big props 2u for all that

i didnt feel bad cuz ur posts at all and am not mad and bare u know ill will and i'm just bored its like 1:39am and i dont want to fucking stare into the abyss while i wait to talk to some actuall ppl in real life tommorow i dont really want to talk to anymore but kinda am obligated to right now, not even about them, like that is all about a situation that i'm not even going to ever go into detail here and definately not relevant 2u or about u if that helps a lot i hope

imperiouskitten
08-18-2021, 01:41 AM
of course you don't bear ill will. Altho I appeared in ill will angry boy form, I have apologized profusely and earnestly and I have treated you with decency over a period of years. You have not reciprocated. Other people possess separate points of view from your own, which is highly solipsistic in nature. My earnest advice is to work on understanding that. I shouldn't post this but yeah, I see that you are still baiting me and it's really sad. A great look for a stalker would be to give me the last word but anyway, Bye.

starkind
08-18-2021, 01:44 AM
lol ok

i see things from many perspectives i'm pretty good at that actually for realz u have no idea what is in my head or why i do or say things, we are just like super disconnected and thats fine because it's gross to think like me like u said lol

imperiouskitten
08-18-2021, 01:49 AM
It is my fault for speaking like the issue is with your perception and not your character. I know you see this clearly, and that's why I draw the line. It's why it itches you, and I'm sorry it does. But I just can't help that without substituting myself in to take that pain. I do not consent to the abuse you put out. Pokesan is the same and admits he is just putting on the ugliest face he can because he despises me. Heart beyond event horizon in unreachable darkness that keeps for prizes the fingers of the hand grasping for friendship.

It's easy to fall into the kayfabe of the narrative I use to try to calm your crazy ass down in public, but you're right: I do know you see what you are doing, that you interface with me in the same sense Cecily does, knife in hand with a black sky roiling over the jagged landscape of your mind. I am not y'alls consentless pain battery. You still get to read my posts so just relax, I am doing literally all the kindness I can. but the sense of creep is real, it really is

Thorgrimm
08-18-2021, 02:21 AM
Democrats and Biden constantly whine about Gun Control

Arm The Taliban with modern US military weapons and technology

Jibartik
08-18-2021, 02:48 AM
After watching this Ill concede that getting out is good I was wrong let the taliban do whatever they want. I was worried about the little girls but meanwhile our guys are fucking the little boys.

Ja5Q75hf6QI

imperiouskitten
08-18-2021, 07:08 AM
glad u seen the light jibartik, it is such a cluster F every day just grows the sickness. it may be gory but i do think that honestly it went pretty well (no prolonged bloody reconquest war etc). Short time means less killing. SOME amount of revenge killing must be "legitimate" considering the corruption we relied upon for our attempt at a puppet gov't. I am sure that sins were committed, considering there were US trainers present aligning with gangsters. If there are not mass killings then things went remarkably well, and the media will DEF be playing up whatever killing does occur, but I mean this is the collapse of a puppet state so yes, you have to say you "expected" this horror like an ice cold psycho because that's what imperialism is. The situation we left is what we "accomplished". Yes, the fruit is bitter.

We stuck the knife in and here we are finally withdrawing it 20 years later, changed and with some shade of the conscience that was buried so successfully in the neocon creationist cultural era. It's only too bad that we were collectively too weak to realize we should just confiscate all that materiel we gave the afghan government before handing the keys to the machine over literally direct to the Taliban. But that decision was made by political reality. Overall we are pretty bad at the game of empire, being unable to admit anything real to ourselves.

That airport scene was too F'n grisly though I admit, you can't take off a plane from the middle of a sea of people like that.

imperiouskitten
08-18-2021, 07:23 AM
What I would like to know is What Biden was told by the "Intelligence Community" and if his previous pronouncements that Kabul would hold were lifted verbatim? Where in the chain the optimistic lies were coming from. If the rosy story was the military's, the corruption that got us into that war is still there or something new has replaced it. In my opinion this would totally vindicate Biden, as it would prove he and all executives were literally being gaslit and pulling the plug was the best direct control he had as Executive. It warrants a Congressional inquiry for sure.

It's probably much more likely that even Raytheon was finally ready to pull out, and the dust kicking up is just political hitjobbery. And the prognosis that the Taliban would be "held back" and the Afghans would sustain a prolonged civil war in our absence just to make us feel better was just egotistical stupidity top to bottom. Still a good Biden speech tho!

I think we have hawk traitor Teddy Roosevelts in our works still, since the self described "good old boys" have now all lost their great grandpa's (an actual soldier) good ole memories about the war precedents set by that scumbag and followed by Dubya. (Go ahead, give him all credit for antitrust like that wasn't a systemic matter and ignore the man.) This wickedness goes back. Let's play the next round like we understand we are in the 2000-year-old game of manufacturing consent for serial imperial ventures to enrich and aggrandize the few, a la the "free representative civilization" of Rome. Been a long time since you got land and slaves for going on a few years of campaign too.

starkind
08-18-2021, 09:07 AM
i don't post here for u but in this case i mostly agree

tho teddy was a good guy

ur dead set on seeing evil where it's just basic humanity and nature. I'm not saying there isn't evel and gross. It's just not lurking everywhere under every person and historical figure and politician in society.

The world is waking up and we are all becoming concious of the way we have done things for the last two hundred years since industrialization ur gonna see more airplanes and missiles plowing into people and things unless u turn off the TV and Call of Duty.

starkind
08-18-2021, 09:09 AM
After watching this Ill concede that getting out is good I was wrong let the taliban do whatever they want. I was worried about the little girls but meanwhile our guys are fucking the little boys.

Ja5Q75hf6QI

man, jibartik, whatever u are i'm cool with it

i knew this waaaay before vice was even thought of and founded because i talked to ppl who were in afghanistan b4 there was really like even a war u know lol

it is gross

Whale biologist
08-18-2021, 10:27 AM
https://i.imgur.com/BgSl4c0.png

starkind
08-18-2021, 12:40 PM
https://i.imgur.com/BgSl4c0.png

bullying ppl with soy metrics, should it be possible?

why are u doing this

u shouldn't have

also soy isn't a bad thing don't act like it is it's just soy m8

Gwaihir
08-18-2021, 12:49 PM
i don't post here for u but in this case i mostly agree

tho teddy was a good guy

ur dead set on seeing evil where it's just basic humanity and nature. I'm not saying there isn't evel and gross. It's just not lurking everywhere under every person and historical figure and politician in society.

The world is waking up and we are all becoming concious of the way we have done things for the last two hundred years since industrialization ur gonna see more airplanes and missiles plowing into people and things unless u turn off the TV and Call of Duty.

Unfortunately, the proliferation of electromagnetic saturation extols a significant toll upon the sonic nature of humanity. Best to get a wired router and take down the localized cause; increased gravitational attachment being effect of such slothlike entrancement.

Whale biologist
08-18-2021, 12:54 PM
bullying ppl with soy metrics, should it be possible?

why are u doing this

u shouldn't have

also soy isn't a bad thing don't act like it is it's just soy m8

I thought yous liked soy and it was good for yous.

Gwaihir
08-18-2021, 12:54 PM
Some "new"ly revealed insights from the past three days' tunnelling: (all very exegetically sound)

Pride--------------\|/------Wisdom
Weakness-----Truth-------Strength
Shame------------/|\-------Humility
Luciferian<---(Christ)----->MiChaElian

Wisdom - Humility = Pride
Humility - Wisdom = Shame
Pride - Shame = Humility
Shame - Pride = Wisdom

I would assume a similar relation exists amongst energy

Note the patched updates:

Electromagnetism----\|/----------------Sound
-------------------------Energy---------------------
Gravity-------------------/|\------------------Heat

Gwaihir
08-18-2021, 12:58 PM
Iesoph Campbell would be very proud of this boon, in a gud way

Whale biologist
08-18-2021, 01:01 PM
Soybeans are rich in the amino acid lysine 🦖

GinnasP99
08-18-2021, 01:05 PM
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/soybean-fertility-hormone-isoflavones-genistein/

I would highly suggest NOT eating soy. Also, if you're vegan/vege.... I can't help you.

Gwaihir
08-18-2021, 01:06 PM
There are better legumes to consume, for sure

Jibartik
08-18-2021, 01:09 PM
Aliens put soy on earth to turn us into grey's sooner so we wont destroy the earth, like they did in the timeline before us.

GinnasP99
08-18-2021, 01:09 PM
EFF30jfTubU

Whale biologist
08-18-2021, 01:11 PM
Aliens put soy on earth to turn us into grey's sooner so we wont destroy the earth, like they did in the timeline before us.

Not grey's. Something far more dangerous.

Horza
08-18-2021, 01:11 PM
Some "new"ly revealed insights from the past three days' tunnelling: (all very exegetically sound)

Pride--------------\|/------Wisdom
Weakness-----Truth-------Strength
Shame------------/|\-------Humility
Luciferian<---(Christ)----->MiChaElian

Wisdom - Humility = Pride
Humility - Wisdom = Shame
Pride - Shame = Humility
Shame - Pride = Wisdom

I would assume a similar relation exists amongst energy

Note the patched updates:

Electromagnetism----\|/----------------Sound
-------------------------Energy---------------------
Gravity-------------------/|\------------------Heat

Mental illness left untreated doesn't usually improve on its own.

Jibartik
08-18-2021, 01:12 PM
i was watching the news high, and i was really able to get into the headspace of an alien that would look at us like we were as disgusting as we would look at a sweaty tentacle puss-pile jaba aliens.

Our mouths, are like, that disgusting. We flap and make all these disgusting shapes bowing hot air an water out of our flappy open gapping animated flesh holes.

I was like, man we are a fucking evil disgusting alien just waiting to happen lol

Idk what that has to do with anything.

Gwaihir
08-18-2021, 01:13 PM
Mental illness left untreated doesn't usually improve on its own.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acoustic_levitation

Sorry you're smoothbrained

Jibartik
08-18-2021, 01:20 PM
imagine a bunch of trumps floating around on barges on a planet with no water

that could be us :o

Gwaihir
08-18-2021, 01:22 PM
imagine a bunch of trumps floating around on barges on a planet with no water

that could be us :o

You have to go back.

We were supposed to have hoverboards

Whale biologist
08-18-2021, 01:24 PM
i was watching the news high, and i was really able to get into the headspace of an alien that would look at us like we were as disgusting as we would look at a sweaty tentacle puss-pile jaba aliens.

Our mouths, are like, that disgusting. We flap and make all these disgusting shapes bowing hot air an water out of our flappy open gapping animated flesh holes.

I was like, man we are a fucking evil disgusting alien just waiting to happen lol

it's not that bad, many organisms only have 1 for everything. and cloacas are also way more disgusting than our stuff.

Gwaihir
08-18-2021, 01:26 PM

The water is there to cool the sound, so you can convert it into electromagnetic signals internally.

Jibartik
08-18-2021, 01:27 PM
it's not that bad, many organisms only have 1 for everything. and cloacas are also way more disgusting than our stuff.

Ive said it before, and Ill say it again.

We will never be an enlightened species as long as we have bathrooms.

Aint no divine creature stepping in urine in a public restroom running no universe.

Gwaihir
08-18-2021, 01:29 PM
Ive said it before, and Ill say it again.

We will never be an enlightened species as long as we have bathrooms.

Aint no divine creature stepping in urine in a public restroom running no universe.

If you can find a way around the production of nitrogenous wastes, you be sure to tell me.

Makes good fertilizer; pee in the garden

Jibartik
08-18-2021, 01:40 PM
If you can find a way around the production of nitrogenous wastes, you be sure to tell me.

lgBFiCmYedc

Gwaihir
08-18-2021, 01:46 PM
lgBFiCmYedc

Super well played relevance

Whale biologist
08-18-2021, 01:48 PM
lgBFiCmYedc

men hold hands with their friends in some muslim countries :o

Gwaihir
08-18-2021, 01:50 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Graviton

See right here?

They're doing it wrong because they're failing to see that a phonon is half of the equation ;)

They don't realize if you demystify one syzygy you demystify ALL syzygies; then it's just a matter of mapping the syzygies correctly. They're so stuck on working it all out in the "math" realm.

He-Man ^ Skeletor v

Jibartik
08-18-2021, 01:51 PM
men hold hands with their friends in some muslim countries :o

I lowkey think that's why they hate gays, because they were holding hands and kissing for melinia then all the sudden some Brit shows up and goes LOL ur all gay?

Whale biologist
08-18-2021, 01:56 PM
I lowkey think that's why they hate gays, because they were holding hands and kissing for melinia then all the sudden some Brit shows up and goes LOL ur all gay?

:D

imperiouskitten
08-18-2021, 04:25 PM
EFF30jfTubU

decent body in the screenshot

Trexller
08-18-2021, 04:36 PM

super skinny ribs are only attractive on biological females.

laws of nature.

Supreme
08-18-2021, 04:42 PM
early on the spiral

u seem to be confused. What biden said is, it is not worth fighting for a cause for ppl who do not themselves feel called to fight for that cause. he was admitting that we were contravening their collective will, and that continued occupation is morally wrong as well as totally wasteful/insane, while throwing bones to the major narratives. Notice that he did not call the honor of the deserters into question, but actually questioned the very cause which they were being called to fight for. He did use the strong language about the lame-o deserters to satisfy that memetic requirement, but he stopped short of actually criticizing. Merely said if they wouldn't fight for a western style centralized democracy, even if we civilized agree it is "the future", then the sooner we cease disrupting the social order there the better. The ones he spoke of disdainfully flew themselves out of the country, he was talking about the corrupt elites we were propping up.

Events of course completely vindicate Biden. If the country falls in 10 days at this point, there is zero argument for even another day occupying. It only creates collaborators and Taliban targets to be killed or imprisoned when the wind blows the other way. What a horrible position the foolish softness of Obama put us in. This should have stopped with that idiot Bush. (I know things don't work like that, but yes, everyone who chose to extend the war even one day is implicated in a huge disaster here. hope the war economy was worth it.)

Sounds oddly like..Vietnam..

Gwaihir
08-18-2021, 04:47 PM

Awesome video. I don't advise skimping on dairy. Milk n honey

Supreme
08-18-2021, 04:47 PM
Anyone remember why the USSR invaded Afghanistan? Why the USA invaded Afghanistan?

It will be the same reasons China will invade Afghanistan....except they will not give two fucks about "human rights" when they do it...

Gwaihir
08-18-2021, 06:27 PM
https://theconversation.com/does-a-plant-based-diet-really-help-beat-covid-19-162214

imperiouskitten
08-18-2021, 06:30 PM
super skinny ribs are only attractive on biological females.

laws of nature.

good point i was just being nice. Good ribs are more fem. He needs that HRT

starkind
08-18-2021, 09:37 PM
https://theconversation.com/does-a-plant-based-diet-really-help-beat-covid-19-162214

when i survived the original covid (which was way worse than these variants imo) i was on a starvation diet and refusing to eat meat. but i probably died from starvation suicide and also this isn't real and my symptoms were the most mild of everyone who was infected, the end results were god awful for the heathens and poor ppl who did get truly 100% raptured and not maybe just slide stepped into an alternate extended covid timeline

It's not sustainable tho.

It does have certain benifits SHORT term and not in extreme cases. for like extended periods ur nails will fall out and ur teeth will be hollow and crack

and it's dangerous when taken to the extreme and only raw food is cooked or u are extremely chalorie restricted

we need a lot of fat in our diets and we don't get the proper oils and fats from processed plant foods or whole plant foods, it's not like we are living in the land of fresh olives, avacados, and pressing our own crops for fatty oils etc.

also hydrogenated vegtable oil don't count

Gwaihir
08-18-2021, 10:49 PM
This is where Dr Erasmus' advice, and perhaps MCT coconut oil, avocado oil, other various cold pressed stuffs, and if you're not lactose I tolerant, some intense metabolic training with raw milk, including rennet and such for aging cheese(for balance) and ample honey n nut butters. Maybe keep "Fish" which you catch yourself, standing in the river knee-deep in hip weighters in a Hallmark sunset on the copper river in Alaska
You can probably take pictures of it and sell them as NFTs to people who don't get to do what you're doing, so they can use it as a background on their windows 11, or 27 desktop, so you won't have to "work"

Cecily
08-19-2021, 03:53 AM
I do know you see what you are doing, that you interface with me in the same sense Cecily does, knife in hand with a black sky roiling over the jagged landscape of your mind
I love this description so much. That is exactly the type of energy I try to bring to small talk and other everyday interactions.

Mesocyclone
08-19-2021, 08:25 AM
"Prosecutors are arguing that school resources officers are inherently different from other law enforcement officers and should be considered caregivers."

You see how the court will just MAKE SHIT UP ON THE FLY to appease a political agenda?

All.. .. and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns..