PDA

View Full Version : Toxigen this thread is for you

imperiouskitten
08-14-2021, 09:31 PM
found this video thought of your self-img as explained recently Toxigen. here's a fat flyover boy who's achieved ur conception of greatness, looking rich to -- the ppl around him :o

4GL8gk3b2L8

i love how his name is even Todd :D he also ruminates on kinky sex, pro tip: he's normative, would freak out at nexii, rapemurderer is embarrassed by bdsm collars lol. I see all of y'all tbh.

Kala's manipulation level is brilliant btw, if u are trying to comprehend my steel she got it too. That gott-damn bitch was too hot to kill, says Todd here. This can be very lucrative when dealing with transparent/low-IQ socios FYI

Trexller
08-14-2021, 09:42 PM
I see all of y'all tbh

didn't watch the vid, but I do own a fold-up entrenching tool as pictured (mines army surplus, not that brand)

imperiouskitten
08-14-2021, 09:53 PM
didn't watch the vid, but I do own a fold-up entrenching tool as pictured (mines army surplus, not that brand)

it's worth watching for all of the authority/prosperity-gospel types on the board. middle-low intellect with country "success" is not intrinsic virtue.

This guy can discuss his rapemurders and his embarrassment/disdain for consensual BDSM or anything truly deviant in the same paragraph, without ever exiting the persona he's used his entire life. Transparent, middle-IQ normative psychopathy, like what I point to regularly here :) and am called a bitchcuntwhore for doing.

HalflingSpergand
08-14-2021, 09:56 PM
Didn't click but from the thumbnail i would say you've been robbed

imperiouskitten
08-14-2021, 10:04 PM
all I know is, the narrator aint obsessing about teh VILLAINY of Kala's icy cold elite CAL-I performance in combat with freak cannibal redneck. Audience likes her the best

Whale biologist
08-14-2021, 11:06 PM
Too long

Trexller
08-14-2021, 11:35 PM
am called a bitchcuntwhore for doing.

hey now, thats not why.

and we mean it in a loving way.

Nocht
08-15-2021, 12:32 AM
massive amounts of psychological projection detected from op

Nexii
08-15-2021, 08:29 AM
The creepy gun threats should have been a perma ban

starkind
08-15-2021, 08:29 AM
I was issued one of those shovels they suck at any serious digging lol

maybe not at digging a rain trench around ur tent so ur not sleeping in a puddle sort of they are OK at that

u can do other things with them tho

i'm not even sure those shovels are any good at helping u hide ur poops its quite obvious when someone tries to dig a hole for a poop idk what to say lol, good way to get tracked

Toxigen
08-15-2021, 09:54 AM
clearly affected irl