PDA

View Full Version : Mass Pyschosis - How an Entire Population Becomes Mentally Ill

Raev
08-08-2021, 06:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09maaUaRT4M

COVID has a 0.25% death rate for anyone under 65. It's even lower if you aren't obese. There is simply nothing to be afraid of here! This is a pandemic that exists entirely on your computer screen. We do not need a magic virus to explain why unhealthy octogenarians are dying at their usual rate. Just turn off the computer, go outside, and enjoy some sunshine.

On the other hand, the COVID vaccines are looking increasingly dubious. Rochelle Walensky, head of the CDC, has now declared that vaccines do not prevent transmission of the 'delta' variant (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj_jNORM8PU). In other words, you can catch COVID just as easily from someone who has had the vaccine. Israel is nearly fully vaccinated and they are having an explosion of 'break through' cases and deaths.

VAERS is now over 10,000 reported deaths from the COVID vaccines and another 500,000 adverse reactions (people who got sick, but survived, although some have permanent damage). VAERS is usually underreported by a factor of 10 or so (it's voluntary) which means the most likely estimate is that these vaccines have killed some 100,000 people and caused another 5 million adverse reactions. And things could easily get worse; it is impossible to know the long term effects of the vaccines at this point. In fact, the pharmaceutical companies are destroying the control groups (https://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2021/02/19/969143015/long-term-studies-of-covid-19-vaccines-hurt-by-placebo-recipients-getting-immuni) so no one can prove anything.

HalflingSpergand
08-08-2021, 06:49 PM
Just went to the mall it was packed to the max for the first time since 1995. Tons of cool people out having a good time

Whale biologist
08-08-2021, 06:52 PM
COVID has a 0.25% death rate for anyone under 65. It's even lower if you aren't obese. There is simply nothing to be afraid of here!

Israel is nearly fully vaccinated and they are having an explosion of 'break through' cases and deaths.

hack

TheBardo
08-08-2021, 06:54 PM
stick to EQ Raev

Raev
08-08-2021, 06:57 PM
hack

Lookup 'antibody dependent enhancement'. Although in any case, 'explosion' is probably the usual mass media fearmongering. Regardless of how many people actually die, they are already implementing vaccine passports.

Also, I really do encourage people to watch the OP video. The people who do really like it:

This video shook me to my core. I think many of us watching this are sensitive people, and we’ve been feeling that something is very, very wrong with our world lately but haven’t had the words to articulate it.

Great way to inform the masses on our journey into mass psychosis. We have done this many times since our creation. I believe the inward shrinking of the mind through mass psychosis, ends up making our minds expand even further to create an even more thought process, it’s part of our evolution as I would say… stay free everyone, and fear nothing!

Horza
08-08-2021, 06:57 PM
these vaccines have killed some 100,000 people

Republicans really are this stupid.

Raev
08-08-2021, 07:00 PM
Republicans really are this stupid.

If in fact they have only killed 10,000 people, are you ok with that?

Horza
08-08-2021, 07:02 PM
If in fact they have only killed 10,000 people, are you ok with that?

Source?

Thorgrimm
08-08-2021, 07:08 PM
Horza have you been vaccinated?

HalflingSpergand
08-08-2021, 07:12 PM
Virgins dont need vaccines

Nocht
08-08-2021, 07:15 PM
Nancy Pelosi doesn't date unvaxxed soyboys so of course hes had his two.

Raev
08-08-2021, 07:21 PM
Source?

The CDC is currently claiming 6,490 (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/safety/adverse-events.html). Actual VAERS search seems to be 12,366 cases where Vaccine is COVID19 and Patient Died (https://www.medalerts.org/vaersdb/findfield.php?TABLE=ON&GROUP1=AGE&EVENTS=ON&VAX=COVID19&DIED=Yes).

Also, while I'm at it, here is a reference on VAERS underreporting (https://digital.ahrq.gov/sites/default/files/docs/publication/r18hs017045-lazarus-final-report-2011.pdf):

Adverse events from drugs and vaccines are common, but underreported. Although 25% of ambulatory patients experience an adverse drug event, less than 0.3% of all adverse drug events and 1-13% of serious events are reported to the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Likewise, fewer than 1% of vaccine adverse events are reported. Low reporting rates preclude or slow the identification of “problem” drugs and vaccines that endanger public health.

So even if we take the most optimistic reporting number (13%) and the CDC's death count. 6490, we get a lower bound of 50,000 deaths. Quite frankly I'm amazed that you even tried a 'source' post. You should know that I always quote real science; your problem is that CNN & MSNBC & FOX do not.

Thorgrimm
08-08-2021, 07:23 PM
If it's not CNN/MSNBC Horza won't believe you

Horza
08-08-2021, 07:32 PM
Anyone can report events to VAERS (vaers.hhs.gov/reportevent.html) and a disclaimer on the website of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says: “The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable.”

When downloading the data, users are presented with a further disclaimer that the data does not include information from investigations into reported cases. The disclaimer also says “the inclusion of events in VAERS data does not imply causality.”

hobart
08-08-2021, 07:32 PM
How many people die of heart attacks, or strokes, or trauma because they show up to the ER and the place is packed with Trumptards who won't get a vaccine? Where are all you assholes when the flu vaccine comes out each year?

Have you not read that we're struggling to keep healthcare workers on the job in some places? Do you think that helps or hurts your chances for a positive outcome on any procedure if you go into the hospital?

Everything we do on communicable disease control is a numbers game with the primary goal of keeping the system running. I'd be fine if all of you conspiracy theorists would stay at home and get better (or die) if you get sick. But the minute you start wheezing you come to the hospital and shit it up for everyone.

You're not a epidemiologist, virologist, or anyone else with any expertise. In fact, you're a Trumptard which counts for less than zero. Why do you not value expertise?

Thorgrimm
08-08-2021, 07:38 PM
How many people die of heart attacks, or strokes, or trauma because they show up to the ER and the place is packed with Trumptards who won't get a vaccine? Where are all you assholes when the flu vaccine comes out each year?

Have you not read that we're struggling to keep healthcare workers on the job in some places? Do you think that helps or hurts your chances for a positive outcome on any procedure if you go into the hospital?

Everything we do on communicable disease control is a numbers game with the primary goal of keeping the system running. I'd be fine if all of you conspiracy theorists would stay at home and get better (or die) if you get sick. But the minute you start wheezing you come to the hospital and shit it up for everyone.

You're not a epidemiologist, virologist, or anyone else with any expertise. In fact, you're a Trumptard which counts for less than zero. Why do you not value expertise?

Nobody is afraid of Covid

It's all Fear Propaganda

Raev
08-08-2021, 07:51 PM
“The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable.”

If you want find people dying within a day or two of getting their vaccine to be unrelated, that's up to you. The vaccine trials had so few deaths in either group, since they picked young and healthy people, that we can't know anything for sure. But I hope you apply that same rigor to covid cases! After all, according to the CDC 94% of covid 'deaths' have some level of comorbidity, and the CDC is now officially withdrawing the PCR test, which is where all those 'cases' came from.

I am not wheezing at the emergency room - in fact I have not been to the ER in decades. I am feeling just fine as I type this on my computer. Go outside. There are no bodies. The terror is only on TV. You don't have to live like this.

First, you KNOW that I am not a 'Trumptard'. I got off the Trump bandwagon at least two years ago. Quite frankly anyone who is still on is not paying attention: Trump developed these lethal vaccines. Those 100K deaths are on him as much as Biden. He also scammed $250 million out of his supporters to 'contest the election' which he is just keeping. Second, I do not value expertise because it is easily purchased. The pharmaceutical companies control where research dollars go, so the scientists line up to give them whatever results they want. In fact the more I learn the lower my opinion of human expertise goes.

You desperately need to watch the original video. Your mind is under attack by the mass media. All you have to do is let go of the panic and look at things logically. 0.25% death rate under 65. Lower if you are not obese. Come back to reality, pal. Let facebook and twitter and CNN go.

Jibartik
08-08-2021, 07:59 PM
What is this thread from 2019

Check out this video that sums up today: Physical retards fighting mental retards lol

99WzNZlJhkg

Horza
08-08-2021, 08:02 PM
If you want find people dying within a day or two of getting their vaccine to be unrelated, that's up to you. The vaccine trials had so few deaths in either group, since they picked young and healthy people, that we can't know anything for sure. But I hope you apply that same rigor to covid cases! After all, according to the CDC 94% of covid 'deaths' have some level of comorbidity, and the CDC is now officially withdrawing the PCR test, which is where all those 'cases' came from.

I guess you missed the disclaimer that says the data may contain information that is unverifiable and doesn't imply causality.

hobart
08-08-2021, 11:36 PM
Second, I do not value expertise because it is easily purchased.

Yes. There are ~75K medical professionals with doctorate degrees and/or MDs in the US and Western Europe alone in specialties specific to this case. Virology, epidemiology, etc. They've all been bought and paid for. All of them. And that doesn't count all the hospital workers, nurses, and other professionals with certificates in pulmonology or respiratory therapy, or the related fields, as well as all the academics in the institutions that teach them. Now, let's include the PharmDs and all the people that train and teach them. They're all bought and paid for by big pharma?

Jesus fucking christ you're a moron.

Ooloo
08-08-2021, 11:43 PM
Yes. There are ~75K medical professionals with doctorate degrees and/or MDs in the US and Western Europe alone in specialties specific to this case. Virology, epidemiology, etc. They've all been bought and paid for. All of them. And that doesn't count all the hospital workers, nurses, and other professionals with certificates in pulmonology or respiratory therapy, or the related fields, as well as all the academics in the institutions that teach them. Now, let's include the PharmDs and all the people that train and teach them. They're all bought and paid for by big pharma?

Who said all of them? You're putting words in his mouth. Let's compromise: *some* of them.

Also covid is not very dangerous if you get it you have an overwhelmingly high probability of surviving, and long term side effects are exceedingly rare by all available current data. If you're not willing to act this way about the standard seasonal flu, which also kills people, you're being totally inconsistent.

I can respect somebody who says "Yes, we SHOULD do the same things for the flu" because at least you're being consistent. Absolutely zero people have had a good answer to this basic question.

HalflingSpergand
08-08-2021, 11:55 PM
Been bought by their salaries and debt

hobart
08-09-2021, 12:03 AM
Also covid is not very dangerous if you get it you have an overwhelmingly high probability of surviving

Thanks, in part, to the hospital system they are burdening by not getting a simple effective vaccine.

Our closest hospital has over 100 beds, but a max capacity of ~30 something for critical patients because they can't find people who want to work in this shit show. They've been on drive-by status several times in the last couple of months, and we live in a sane place with high vaccination rates.

Ironically, it's the Trumptards from the surrounding counties that are shitting up our beds because their hospitals are full. Want to guess why?

So it's not just about COVID. Do you want to go to the hospital with appendicitis and have the entire ER staff on doubles and the surgeon overworked? And if something goes wrong, do you want to be competing with Jethro for an ICU bed or a ventilator because he was too fucking stupid to get vaccinated?

When the system gets overwhelmed, people die at a higher rate than they do when it is not overwhelmed. Period. It's so easy to understand...

Thorgrimm
08-09-2021, 12:07 AM
Thanks, in part, to the hospital system they are burdening by not getting a simple effective vaccine.

Our closest hospital has over 100 beds, but a max capacity of ~30 something for critical patients because they can't find people who want to work in this shit show. They've been on drive-by status several times in the last couple of months, and we live in a sane place with high vaccination rates.

Ironically, it's the Trumptards from the surrounding counties that are shitting up our beds because their hospitals are full. Want to guess why?

So it's not just about COVID. Do you want to go to the hospital with appendicitis and have the entire ER staff on doubles and the surgeon overworked? And if something goes wrong, do you want to be competing with Jethro for an ICU bed or a ventilator because he was too fucking stupid to get vaccinated?

When the system gets overwhelmed, people die at a higher rate than they do when it is not overwhelmed. Period. It's so easy to understand...

Your posts are all pure nonsense

Skarne
08-09-2021, 12:09 AM
You can’t reason with someone who already believes something unreasonable. They have to come to a rational conclusion on their own; it has to be an epiphany of their own. Any evidence you present that goes against what they think is invalid while anything that seems to “confirm” their beliefs is gospel. It’s a combination of the confirmation bias and a lack of understanding that correlation does not equal causation (which is like the first thing they teach you in any basic statistics/research methods class).

Arvan
08-09-2021, 12:40 AM

I am not wheezing at the emergency room - in fact I have not been to the ER in decades. I am feeling just fine as I type this on my computer. Go outside. There are no bodies. The terror is only on TV. You don't have to live like this.

First, you KNOW that I am not a 'Trumptard'. I got off the Trump bandwagon at least two years ago. Quite frankly anyone who is still on is not paying attention: Trump developed these lethal vaccines. Those 100K deaths are on him as much as Biden. He also scammed $250 million out of his supporters to 'contest the election' which he is just keeping. Second, I do not value expertise because it is easily purchased. The pharmaceutical companies control where research dollars go, so the scientists line up to give them whatever results they want. In fact the more I learn the lower my opinion of human expertise goes.

You desperately need to watch the original video. Your mind is under attack by the mass media. All you have to do is let go of the panic and look at things logically. 0.25% death rate under 65. Lower if you are not obese. Come back to reality, pal. Let facebook and twitter and CNN go.

Doesn't trust vaccine researchers, scientists, or epidemiologists but trust some youtube video or blog that is telling you to not trust the media/experts? Anything else i’m missing? Any credible sources you have at all or nah?

Jimjam
08-09-2021, 12:47 AM
I saw a guy on the internet that said “if you show people the facts they’ll adapt their position”. I linked him three studies which evidenced that this isn’t really the case due to selection bias and he replies that he thought the studies were flawed and maintained people change their mind when shown the facts.

I’m being hit by covid bureaucracy. I’m in Athens and am shortly returning to UK if the fires don’t interrupt air travel.

I’m double vaxed, but I still need to have a test before travelling and book a second test to be taken after travelling, both the first test and booking of second test need to be evidenced on a passenger locator form.

Although cases are still up in UK hospitalisation is way down, so thats good. Emergency department I visited in Athens was practically empty - the greeks all go to their family summer houses away from the city in August.

Was pretty scary weaving through the fires to get back from our own summer getaway in the island Evia (you may have seen the video of the people escaping the town fire at Limni by ferry which was used to falsely claim the entire island was on fire).

Vaccine seems to be doing it’s job of protecting vulnerable from getting super ill though not as good at preventing transmission as hoped.

People seem bored of covid - I’ve always been a fan of the basic hygiene of frequent hand washing, personal space, catching/binning/killing coughs and sneezes, would take the flu shot if it were available to me, but people seem to have stopped caring about these things.

Except for the bureaucracy, and some mask wearing (which being a clean freak I always admired in eastern nations) regular Joe seems back to normal.

Izmael
08-09-2021, 03:55 AM
stick to EQ Raev

Nexii
08-09-2021, 09:16 AM
Doesn't trust vaccine researchers, scientists, or epidemiologists but trust some youtube video or blog that is telling you to not trust the media/experts? Anything else i’m missing? Any credible sources you have at all or nah?

In the absence of religion, people are looking for new nonsense to cling onto to bring meaning into their life. The new religion has become disbelieving reality, against all evidence.

That being said the government has done a terrible job of communicating the vaccine's effectiveness in the real world. It's definitely not 94% effective in stopping transmission as professed by lab tests. However it does seem to have a very high effectiveness in reducing hospitalization and death (probably 95-99%).

HalflingSpergand
08-09-2021, 09:51 AM
The dude that jerks off to people dressed up as animals and wants to get boned in the ass by an animal person has it all figured out

Nexii
08-09-2021, 11:35 AM
It's not much of a wonder people disbelieve the government. Every day they had a different story as to recommended social distancing, effectiveness of masks, effectiveness of the various vaccines, virus transmission methods, reopening timelines, etc. The truth isn't some grand conspiracy, but that they didn't know much and were making things up in an attempt to avoid panic. Now they are reaping what they sowed.

Raev
08-09-2021, 01:32 PM
Yes. There are ~75K medical professionals with doctorate degrees and/or MDs in the US and Western Europe alone in specialties specific to this case. Virology, epidemiology, etc. They've all been bought and paid for. All of them. And that doesn't count all the hospital workers, nurses, and other professionals with certificates in pulmonology or respiratory therapy, or the related fields, as well as all the academics in the institutions that teach them.

Of course not. It's much simpler than that: all you have to do is control the research funding. The researchers want to get more grants, so they give you the numbers you want. At that point whatever you want becomes 'science' which is then taught to every doctor going through medical school. There is no pandemic, Hobart, just a bunch of greedy corporations and stooges like Fauci.

I am literally quoting the CDC . . . is what I want to say, but for some amazing reason you cannot find COVID death rates on their webpage any more! You can find all sorts of terrifying numbers, though. In any event, the US claims about 600,000 COVID casualties vs a population of 328 million. That's about .2%. Again, there is no pandemic. Free your mind.

You can’t reason with someone who already believes something unreasonable. They have to come to a rational conclusion on their own; it has to be an epiphany of their own. Any evidence you present that goes against what they think is invalid while anything that seems to “confirm” their beliefs is gospel. It’s a combination of the confirmation bias and a lack of understanding that correlation does not equal causation (which is like the first thing they teach you in any basic statistics/research methods class).

Agreed. But we have to try periodically to help them! Anyway, all I can say is keep calm and carry on pals! See you in a few months.

Horza
08-09-2021, 01:41 PM
Six hundred thousand people are dead and Republicans still claim every single country on the planet worked together to fake a pandemic just to get Trump out of office.

Tewaz
08-09-2021, 02:24 PM
Thank you for researching this Raev. I've been an idiot trusting scientists that have studied this their whole lives. You and my new friends on Youtube showed me how to really do my own research and now I know the truth. It only took 4 hours of deep diving videos by trusted sources to know more than 100 years of "research"

I'm no longer a sheep.

Skarne
08-09-2021, 02:30 PM
Agreed. But we have to try periodically to help them! Anyway, all I can say is keep calm and carry on pals! See you in a few months.

I don't agree with your position. Good luck out there.

Toxigen
08-09-2021, 02:45 PM
Six hundred thousand people are dead

the same number of people died in 2020 as in 2019

hmmm

Baler
08-09-2021, 02:48 PM
Recently I've been doing some painting around my home.

While mudding and sanding the walls I tried one of those face masks and the results spoke for themself.

I had dust in my nose and it came in on the cheeks into my mouth.
Those masks don't do shit.

And sanding dust particles are much larger than virus size.
I'm just being honest. :(

Jimjam
08-09-2021, 03:36 PM
Recently I've been doing some painting around my home.

While mudding and sanding the walls I tried one of those face masks and the results spoke for themself.

I had dust in my nose and it came in on the cheeks into my mouth.
Those masks don't do shit.

And sanding dust particles are much larger than virus size.
I'm just being honest. :(

The masks are more to prevent you spitting dust at others than stopping you inhaling dust. A treble cloth (!) surgical mask is better than nought, but for house work a proper dust mask is the proper tool for the job.

Ooloo
08-09-2021, 03:58 PM
Nobody has yet answered why we treat covid differently than the flu. Not a single answer. Again I could completely respect somebody who says "you're right, we SHOULD treat the flu in a similar fashion". I mean, the flu is actually *more* lethal to kids than covid. Yet we do nothing. We shrug and go "oh boy there's a flu out there be careful" and move on with our lives. Nobody will answer this question and it's extremely telling that you have no answer.

Baler
08-09-2021, 04:02 PM
The masks are more to prevent you spitting dust at others than stopping you inhaling dust. A treble cloth (!) surgical mask is better than nought, but for house work a proper dust mask is the proper tool for the job.

Thank you for agreeing with me.

I have harped on masks not protecting you, They protect other people.

But here is the thing. If it can't even keep dust out, how will it keep dust in?

Toxigen
08-09-2021, 04:24 PM
Nobody has yet answered why we treat covid differently than the flu. Not a single answer. Again I could completely respect somebody who says "you're right, we SHOULD treat the flu in a similar fashion". I mean, the flu is actually *more* lethal to kids than covid. Yet we do nothing. We shrug and go "oh boy there's a flu out there be careful" and move on with our lives. Nobody will answer this question and it's extremely telling that you have no answer.

too much money at stake

"never let a good crisis go to waste" - some asshole corrupt politician

Baler
08-09-2021, 04:27 PM
too much money at stake

Winston Churchill

Welcome to the world, the United Nations.

History is important, less we forget it we are doomed to repeat it.

Horza
08-09-2021, 04:58 PM
More than six hundred thousand people are dead, Trumptards. That's ten to twenty times as many people as die from the flu most years.

Baler
08-09-2021, 05:42 PM
More than six hundred thousand people are dead, Trumptards. That's ten to twenty times as many people as die from the flu most years.

the PCR test detects both flu and covid.

so the actual number of covid people is less than 600k

Sorry you ignore the FACTS, It's a lie CNN keeps pushing and has already been proven to be a lie.
This is not a oh I got you moment, it's just a fact dude. And not because I said it is, it is a fact.

Horza
08-09-2021, 05:54 PM
Sorry you ignore the FACTS, It's a lie CNN keeps pushing and has already been proven to be a lie.
This is not a oh I got you moment, it's just a fact dude. And not because I said it is, it is a fact.

Did you learn to randomly capitalize words from watching Fox News? :p

Mblake1981
08-09-2021, 06:01 PM
Did you learn to randomly capitalize words from watching Fox News? :p

"When Random Caps Attacks"

lSbtJMRzcfw

branamil
08-09-2021, 06:03 PM
Could I have reached incorrect conclusions by just skimming headlines and browsing youtube between jerkoff sessions??

-No, it must be MasS PsyChosis of everyone but me!

Gwaihir
08-09-2021, 06:06 PM
Why do you even care to tell them? I'm encouraging all of you to go get vaccinated.

We need a 93.34% vaccination rate worldwide to accomplish our goal

Gwaihir
08-09-2021, 06:15 PM

Your absolutely right. You should go get the other vaccines you haven't already got.

Delta and lamda ain't nothing to fux with.

Baler
08-09-2021, 06:29 PM
Your absolutely right. You should go get the other vaccines you haven't already got.

Delta and lamda ain't nothing to fux with.

Delta is more contagious but LESS dangerous.

Jesus people stop sucking on CNN's admitted over hyped covid cock.

The dude who oversee the cnn news admitted that he wanted to inflated the covid number,.

Which by the the PCR TEST can't determine between covid and FLU,. so numbers by the PCR test have been inflated by the flu.

I promise, dead to rights, i'm not lieing please look it up. please

Gwaihir
08-09-2021, 06:38 PM
Delta is more contagious but LESS dangerous.

Jesus people stop sucking on CNN's admitted over hyped covid cock.

The dude who oversee the cnn news admitted that he wanted to inflated the covid number,.

Which by the the PCR TEST can't determine between covid and FLU,. so numbers by the PCR test have been inflated by the flu.

I promise, dead to rights, i'm not lieing please look it up. please

Cool story bro.

This is why you should all go get all of the vaccines combined

Baler
08-09-2021, 07:12 PM
Cool story bro.

This is why you should all go get all of the vaccines combined

This just continues to prove the mass misinformation by the so called people who care.

I've said that people at risk should be protected and that it's likely that people at risk should get vaccinated.

The PROBLEM remains that most people are too fucking stupid to even know what a vaccine is or how it functions in the human body.

Not everyone needs to be vaccinated to rid a community of an illness like covid.

But you won't listen, you've been pumped by that cnn covid cock. And I get it omg baler you're using such foul language and saying words that hurt my feelings. Listen dude get over it, no one care abouts you. Take some extra vitamins and drink extra water. If you're at risk be careful, that's it.

Gwaihir
08-09-2021, 07:15 PM
No. I hear you bro. I'm just saying maybe you should all go get vaccinated just to be safe.

Baler
08-09-2021, 07:16 PM
No. I hear you bro. I'm just saying maybe you should all go get vaccinated just to be safe.

I'm not at risk you fruitbowl troglonite

I could have the worst case of covid spit into my own open and I wouldn't die. HOWEVER, that's me. I genuinely care about my health and take supplements daily.

A lot of people think they're healthy and are not actually that. From age 16 to 21 I had a personal trainer from gold's gym teach my about body building, health and fitness. Despite my addictions to alcohol I've stayed by those routines that kept my body in shape and made me healthy.

HalflingSpergand
08-09-2021, 07:16 PM
I've found a way to cheat the system and get vaccinated literally every week. Once i got 4 vaccines one in each limb. I feel fucking invincible

Gwaihir
08-09-2021, 07:18 PM
I've found a way to cheat the system and get vaccinated literally every week. Once i got 4 vaccines one in each limb. I feel fucking invincible

Fuck yeah bro. I got Pfizer 2 months ago, then while I was waiting on shot-2 I got astrazeneca j&j, AND my first shot of moderna to pass the time while I was waiting.

Just to be extra safe.

Baler
08-09-2021, 07:19 PM
Fuck yeah bro. I got Pfizer 2 months ago, then while I was waiting on shot-2 I got astrazeneca j&j, AND my first shot of moderna to pass the time while I was waiting.

Just to be extra safe.

You'll need to get a booster shot and pay bigpharma your wellfair coins.

plz don't ban me, I'm not say he shouldn't.

Gwaihir
08-09-2021, 07:20 PM
You'll need to get a booster shot and pay bigpharma your wellfair coins.

plz don't ban me, I'm not say he shouldn't.

Exactly. Why wouldn't I want to get more of this stuff? Miracle of modern medicine. Thanks for convincing me, Chang.

Baler
08-09-2021, 07:21 PM
did you know eating any fried food takes time off your life?

Gwaihir
08-09-2021, 07:22 PM
did you know eating any fried food takes time off your life?

Really? Tell us more

Horza
08-09-2021, 08:05 PM
One employee said she was concerned because she thought a vaccine had caused the characters in the film “I Am Legend” to turn into zombies. People opposed to vaccines have circulated that claim about the movie’s plot widely on social media. But the plague that turned people into zombies in the movie was caused by a genetically reprogrammed virus, not by a vaccine. (https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/06/nyregion/employee-vaccination-business-ny.html)

Gwaihir
08-09-2021, 08:10 PM
One employee said she was concerned because she thought a vaccine had caused the characters in the film “I Am Legend” to turn into zombies. People opposed to vaccines have circulated that claim about the movie’s plot widely on social media. But the plague that turned people into zombies in the movie was caused by a genetically reprogrammed virus, not by a vaccine. (https://www.nytimes.com/2021/08/06/nyregion/employee-vaccination-business-ny.html)
Heißt das, Sie sollten sich impfen lassen, oder?

Jibartik
08-09-2021, 08:15 PM
is this thread based on this video i was just suggested?

09maaUaRT4M

Gwaihir
08-09-2021, 08:16 PM
is this thread based on this video i was just suggested?

09maaUaRT4M
Just tell them they're smart

HalflingSpergand
08-09-2021, 08:17 PM
I noticed someone will often create a thread with a similar video that was mass suggested on YouTube

Nice work jib

Thorgrimm
08-09-2021, 08:39 PM

Plot Twist:

Both the virus and vaccine are genetically reprogrammed

Jimjam
08-10-2021, 04:07 AM
waiting for my preflight test results... hoping for no positive/false positive result!!

Toxigen
08-10-2021, 09:50 AM

you are a mongoloid

hope this helps

Ooloo
08-10-2021, 11:21 AM
600k people over the course of like twenty months, not twelve. Also many of them simply died while having covid, and would have died anyway from what actually killed them. They make no attempt to separate the two statistics, a more helpful number would be how many people died *because* of covid specifically, and would have been fine otherwise. That is almost certainly much lower than 600k. Plus the fact remains that for children, covid is actually safer than the flu. If you're a healthy ten year old and you could choose between getting the flu or getting covid, you'd pick covid. And yet, no masking no compelled vaccination no lockdowns, no measures of any kind for a bad flu season. It's a totally internally inconsistent policy.

Jibartik
08-10-2021, 11:27 AM
I love listening to retards say things like, covid is safer than the flu for children.

lol you dont even know why a banana is yellow.

GinnasP99
08-10-2021, 11:28 AM
You don't actually *know* 600k died. That's what you've been TOLD

Jibartik
08-10-2021, 11:35 AM
You do know that mass graves around the world including new york, is a pretty good indicator that it's not a lie.

I mean someone could have ordered a lot of real dolls and sent them all over the world and payed everyone to keep their mouths shut.

It's pretty rare that china, russia, india, etc etc would all work together for this ruse, but if it's organized by lizardmen from Jupiter I guess I'd believe they have the infistructure to pull it off.

Mblake1981
08-10-2021, 12:14 PM
but if it's organized by lizardmen from Jupiter I guess I'd believe they have the infistructure to pull it off.

https://i.imgur.com/Ku0eR0v.jpeg

Horza
08-10-2021, 12:14 PM
600k people over the course of like twenty months, not twelve.

I found the Trumptards, guys.

Thorgrimm
08-10-2021, 12:39 PM

rblt2EtFfC4

Horza
08-10-2021, 01:06 PM
https://www.project1999.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15359&thumb=1&d=1628613502

I wonder why racist boomers like yourself didn't give Biden crap for wearing a tan suit.

Thorgrimm
08-10-2021, 01:15 PM
I wonder why racist boomers like yourself didn't give Biden crap for wearing a tan suit.

You've convinced me you're the dumbest poster on these boards

Jibartik
08-10-2021, 01:16 PM

hiyy1L2A9aQ

Trexller
08-10-2021, 01:48 PM
Horza have you been vaccinated?

money where your mouth is, or at least some feeble attempt at deflection.

too much money at stake

-Winston Churchhill

"This Would Be a Terrible Crisis to Waste” -hilary clinton

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nf4G5qNCLgM

HalflingSpergand
08-10-2021, 02:30 PM
Lol same

HalflingSpergand
08-10-2021, 02:30 PM
I love listening to retards say things like, covid is safer than the flu for children.

lol you dont even know why a banana is yellow.

imperiouskitten
08-10-2021, 09:13 PM

i dont see the carnage firsthand either but i did go to school and i do know medical doctors and only the very most meat-headed and hacky (nonessential docs too, not life savers) are virus-diminishers. It may be difficult to reconcile with yourself after being this horribly, callously wrong but -- many people have died strangling. More than 1 in 1000 Black citizens had been killed by this virus some months ago now. The scale of this death toll and denialism will make the movement to plug American ears a historical phenomenon; students will study the mass stupidity and callousness of the culture with horror. That is, if they have any horror to spare after living among your children and grandchildren.

It's a step past witch trials so that's good, but still an astounding example of the power of crowd dynamic and indicator of how quickly learning is lost, how thin and pliable the rails that guide Patriam types (and worse) ethically really are. we are among a dominant culture of freakish killers with no object permanence, no high school education, more metaphysics than physics education, etc who discard any info or art that is deemed "gay". (quote conservative old patriam saying only psychos can enjoy classical music here. like i dont rock out lol).

Orthodoxy is the only thing keeping the psyche of such a person remotely grounded in the world, the orthdoxy of experts and authorities, since education was never sought. When you witness that orthodoxy's decay you cannot escape the chill down your spine that comes with knowing that these very sane norms, as shitty as they are, are the only thing keeping sheathed the blade of such Nazis (and they are very clearly Nazis in the qualitative sense of the penchant for authority worship and sublimation of ego to other, larger males). For this reason I find virus denial reprehensible, even beyond the man standing on a mass grave claiming it was statistical manipulation. It is a corrosive element detaching the normie's weltanschauung from reality on the basis that "everybody is entitled to their opinion". Well i am sorry, but your opinion sucks and is harmful. You do not want to help, so please just stay uninvolved in the real world. Thank you.

branamil
08-10-2021, 09:23 PM
EvEryone has Mass PsycHosis except me!!!!!!!!

I'm the only clever one in a sea of sheeple

Menden
08-10-2021, 09:40 PM
Closed.

Stick to your nutjob Facebook groups or conspiracy theory websites for COVID bullshit. Spreading missinformation on our platform will get you suspended or removed.