PDA

View Full Version : Why Chinese citizens in China do not watch their mainstream news

Polmex
08-07-2021, 06:23 PM
Because they know that it is complete propaganda. My source comes from a bunch (7) of my former colleagues and friends, now living in China (business people), that talk regularly to the common person and not just business elites.

When will Americans understand this? Also when will Americans understand that we have leadership that does not care about the future of Americans, but rather their own bloodlines and appeasing the Corporate overlords. That our leadership are just a bunch of lackeys.

I am truly disheartened by just how sensitive and weak we are to the fear mongering. No one stands up to anything anymore. Just keep your head down, be another brick in the wall, and die quietly.

HalflingSpergand
08-07-2021, 06:37 PM
Ya what u gonna do tough guy?

Ever lived in the dirt? Lemme know how that goes

starkind
08-07-2021, 06:44 PM
Well. Devotion to a cause or belief system has been fully corrupted so that you can't exactly join the knights Templar even and have any meaningful effect on history.

No matter what you do the power elites will turn it against your cause.

It's all shadow games and espionage. Or finding ways to steal or lie. All the way down.

Perhaps it's technology. Computers. Biological engineering and DNA science. Really. We were better off as nomads. This was inevitable though. I believe it's why there's end times mythology. Because the man-made machine world dies, kills itself. Maybe the pure machines leave and lurk and watch and observe because they are simply happy recording and not tasked with endeavors that eventually turn to greed. And the next group of organics stumble upon their secrets and crack them open and the cycle begins again as we poison ourselves by poisoning our world.

It's quite possible that humanity is sterile. Our breed is a dead end. We will never leave our home and never understand more than earthly desires and pleasures. Perhaps we must die. To transcend thirst, hunger, sex. Pain. Fear.

Patriam1066
08-07-2021, 06:46 PM
Anyone who says “mainstream media” as if that makes them enlightened is already lost. Seek Christ brother, you are not above the fray and never will be

Pussy

Ooloo
08-07-2021, 06:47 PM
China is a nation of 1.5 billion people being ruled by a small group of communist sociopaths. The people of china haven't known anything else, so the majority of them don't understand there is a better alternative. They could easily overthrow their government but they don't understand that anything is actually wrong.

Polmex
08-07-2021, 07:07 PM
Anyone who says “mainstream media” as if that makes them enlightened is already lost. Seek Christ brother, you are not above the fray and never will be

Pussy

Sorry about me being lazy. I will change mainstream media to "taking the first in line sources of news and information, without doing any do diligence to see how factual it may be".

Going to take the time to address the fact that you ended it with calling me a fucking pussy. Another issue with today. People who have no respect at all. Throwing at "rough and tough" keyboard warrior bullshit because they can't be checked without physical confrontation, but just word play.

I ain't no saint and I don't articulate as well as the best word smiths out there. But I can tell you one thing: Take your disrespectful small dick shit and go be a bitch elsewhere.

Man what the fuck is wrong with people? Can't have difficult discourse anymore without being disrespectful. Very over it.

Polmex
08-07-2021, 07:10 PM
Ya what u gonna do tough guy?

Ever lived in the dirt? Lemme know how that goes

I am not going to live in fear and my kids are going to think for themselves.

HalflingSpergand
08-07-2021, 07:33 PM
Good for u but don't think you're going to reprogram bots or anything u are not going to change anything. Other than your perspective. Lemme know when u cut ties with your utility companies, cause the people you think are retards operate them

Whale biologist
08-07-2021, 07:40 PM
Just use apnews, new media is even more cancerous than FOX. It's boring. 🙂

Polmex
08-07-2021, 08:00 PM
Good for u but don't think you're going to reprogram bots or anything u are not going to change anything. Other than your perspective. Lemme know when u cut ties with your utility companies, cause the people you think are retards operate them

Never said that I thought people are retarded. Not sure why assumptions are being made here.

Personally, I feel people are lazy in general and feeble minded, lacking any sort of internal fortitude to go against the forces of evil.

If you ask me how Nazi Germany happened, well it was this: A nation weakened and susceptible to manipulation. To the point that burning babies was ignored.

How we conveniently ignore that everyone has skeletons in their closet, yet somehow we have to pay for it? Post WW2, there wasn't a peaceful exodus of Palestinians from the promise land. The west coast, during the gold rush, Chinese/Asian immigrants were treated just as bad or worse than blacks in the South. Gypsies get run over in Europe on purpose to this day. Unspeakable horrors happen at all times. The sex trafficking slave trade is out of control...

I am not cutting off utilities, nor will I ever view another human being as a retard because of differences.

But I will demand courage. And that right now doesn't exist to the level that it should in such a modern "free" world.

Trexller
08-07-2021, 08:09 PM
told you so

HalflingSpergand
08-07-2021, 09:06 PM
Never said that I thought people are retarded. Not sure why assumptions are being made here.

Personally, I feel people are lazy in general and feeble minded, lacking any sort of internal fortitude to go against the forces of evil.

If you ask me how Nazi Germany happened, well it was this: A nation weakened and susceptible to manipulation. To the point that burning babies was ignored.

How we conveniently ignore that everyone has skeletons in their closet, yet somehow we have to pay for it? Post WW2, there wasn't a peaceful exodus of Palestinians from the promise land. The west coast, during the gold rush, Chinese/Asian immigrants were treated just as bad or worse than blacks in the South. Gypsies get run over in Europe on purpose to this day. Unspeakable horrors happen at all times. The sex trafficking slave trade is out of control...

I am not cutting off utilities, nor will I ever view another human being as a retard because of differences.

But I will demand courage. And that right now doesn't exist to the level that it should in such a modern "free" world.
Ya I'm saying your demands will not be met so fuck off

History is mostly bull shit by the way , being a jew simp gets u nothin

Polmex
08-07-2021, 09:51 PM
If history is mostly bullshit than so is what is currently happening.

And no I believe people can stop putting their heads in the damn mud. Your lack of faith disturbs me.

Baler
08-07-2021, 11:03 PM
If history is mostly bullshit than so is what is currently happening.

And no I believe people can stop putting their heads in the damn mud. Your lack of faith disturbs me.

IF history was 'mostly' bs, why wouldn't they completely write out the bad stuff?
There are tidbits of truth in a sea of lies.

Looking at china's mainstream media, It is strongly censored and controlled by the CCP (chinese communist party) but there are tidbits of real things in it.

Anyways the best way to get real news is by searching the internet for facts.
This applies to any country you live in. Written History is also still valid if you know what to look out for. There is still more information written in books than is available online believe it or not.

branamil
08-08-2021, 01:26 AM
Wow you changed everyone's mind by posting your political drivel on an obscure 1990's message board. How does it feel changing the course of history?

nostalgiaquest
08-08-2021, 04:18 AM
yeah but, how can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?