PDA

View Full Version : Is it wrong to ad homynim mentally ill people?

starkind
08-06-2021, 08:27 AM
And call them dumb.

Or severely mentally ill?

What kind of examples are you setting for children.

It's cruel and unusual punishment. You're violating the right of the mentally or severely mentally ill and dumb and implying they are the same and that they have no value as human beings.

You're not helping. Imo the state should come and give you a mentally ill and severely dumb diagnosis for both generalization and being nonspecific and unhelpful.

I bet u don't even have a PhD from an upscale college proving that you memorized a bunch of terminology and did crazy mind game experiments on poor people.

Baler
08-06-2021, 08:35 AM
So here is the thing... If you're apart of a group that's all about being inclusive and everyone is equal. You lose credibility when you start saying anyone is different.

Mblake1981
08-06-2021, 08:44 AM
https://i.imgur.com/f024rlC.jpeg

Baler
08-06-2021, 08:49 AM
To be more kind to this thread,..

They should re-open mental institutions with emphasis on quality treatment of mentally ill or disturbed people.

They shut down many of these places for alleged misconduct, which granted there was from my understand. They however did not fill the void that was left with these places being removed.

Please don't get me wrong, there are some special people who talk to themselves or have normal difficult functioning. I'm not hating on mentally challenged individuals.

The line however blurs when it comes to disturbed mentally ill or clinically insane people.

Is living on the street better than living in an institution? Who can really answer that?

Mblake1981
08-06-2021, 08:54 AM
https://i.imgur.com/xGEbuwT.jpeg

starkind
08-06-2021, 08:55 AM
To be more kind to this thread,..

They should re-open mental institutions with emphasis on quality treatment of mentally ill or disturbed people.

They shut down many of these places for alleged misconduct, which granted there was from my understand. They however did not fill the void that was left with these places being removed.

Please don't get me wrong, there are some special people who talk to themselves or have normal difficult functioning. I'm not hating on mentally challenged individuals.

The line however blurs when it comes to disturbed mentally ill or clinically insane people.

Is living on the street better than living in an institution? Who can really answer that?

Honestly I would be ok with a warm clean bed or quiet room and either sedation or euthanasia personally and I would still feel really guilty someone had to bury me. Or hand me blankets and feed me.

Mblake1981
08-06-2021, 08:56 AM
https://i.imgur.com/TuLYRsP.jpeg

Baler
08-06-2021, 09:04 AM
Mblake1981 cut the shit. seriously, no one cares for your shitposting -negged stop it

-----
Starkind if you need someone to talk with about real life hit my pm box. no judgement, I want the best for you.

starkind
08-06-2021, 09:44 AM
I'm fine I guess.

I honestly don't understand mblakes posts 100% the sink microwave one less idk sink microwave seems like a terrible idea, as much for it's failure rate as much as either could hurt.

I'm not going to give up the secrets of clean suicides tho because I am honestly afraid too many of u will do it over dkp, pixels, or politics.

https://i.imgur.com/m6F7Owc.jpg

If, and I'm not saying I would ever hurt myself or feel like it. The woods seems like a nice place. Or ocean.

Not in a hotel.

Nirgon
08-06-2021, 10:13 AM
How about we leave the mentally ill alone after they leave us alone?

No one wants to hear about you playin dress up

Baler
08-06-2021, 11:12 AM
starkind be careful communicating with nirgon, it's not the real original person. It's a government agent speaking for that account.

their (nirgon) signature leads to a federal monitor'ed link

starkind
08-06-2021, 11:14 AM
starkind be careful communicating with nirgon, it's not the real original person. It's a government agent speaking for that account.

their (nirgon) signature leads to a federal monitor'ed link

Point taken. I deleted it but I probably already doxed myself.