Biden: No, I don't think it should be mandatory

You: REEEEEEEE OPPRESSSION

HalflingSpergand
07-30-2021, 12:31 AM
Not only from tv but definitely appears to be programmed

But i still don't get why what he is saying is aggravating in any way

TheBardo
07-30-2021, 12:35 AM
Actually he’s good. Probably the greatest president since, or perhaps including, Taft.

HalflingSpergand
07-30-2021, 12:42 AM
LOL

imperiouskitten
07-30-2021, 12:56 AM
check me out im still ridin

Thorgrimm
07-30-2021, 01:05 AM
Not only from tv but definitely appears to be programmed

But i still don't get why what he is saying is aggravating in any way

I don't think aggravating is the right word

4 legs good

2 legs bad

Tunabros
07-30-2021, 01:13 AM
cope and seethe

cope and seethe

cope and seethe

HalflingSpergand
07-30-2021, 01:33 AM
I'm going to summarize what the actor in the video said :
"Im a mask bot , u can be one too if u feel like it , no one cares what u do"

starkind
07-30-2021, 09:01 AM
https://i.imgur.com/EpAFx8o.png

Gwaihir
07-30-2021, 10:11 AM
Anyone care to tell Joe we did his 100 day shit already....

Toxigen
07-30-2021, 11:52 AM
I'm becoming more convinced that if television didn't exist neither would Covid

bingo

Gatordash
07-30-2021, 11:56 AM
I haven't even been open for an hour this morning and already had to argue with 3 customers to put a mask on. Being the mask police is super fun 😐. Thanks Sisolak. https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-news/new-nevada-indoor-mask-policy-goes-into-effect-friday-no-matter-vaccination-status/

HalflingSpergand
07-30-2021, 12:01 PM
Poor baby

Toxigen
07-30-2021, 12:10 PM
I haven't even been open for an hour this morning and already had to argue with 3 customers to put a mask on. Being the mask police is super fun 😐. Thanks Sisolak. https://www.8newsnow.com/news/local-news/new-nevada-indoor-mask-policy-goes-into-effect-friday-no-matter-vaccination-status/

just dont enforce it

simple

ill never put a mask on again, ever

Jibartik
07-30-2021, 12:13 PM
vaccine and masks are same thing now?

Jibartik
07-30-2021, 12:20 PM
Time to go to war!

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/breakthrough-covid-infections-show-the-unvaccinated-are-now-putting-the-vaccinated-at-risk

Gatordash
07-30-2021, 01:05 PM
just dont enforce it

simple

ill never put a mask on again, ever

Yeah I had the, 'just don't enforce it' conversation with someone this morning who told me they would just find someone else who doesn't.

Gatordash
07-30-2021, 01:06 PM
Time to go to war!

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/breakthrough-covid-infections-show-the-unvaccinated-are-now-putting-the-vaccinated-at-risk

Big Mask Corp is pulling the media strings. I knew it.

Horza
07-30-2021, 01:07 PM
Toxigen and friends are seething extra hard today.

HalflingSpergand
07-30-2021, 01:41 PM
People dont mind wearing a mask and collecting free money. I know many dumb asses just like u horza that will never get vaccinated because they know there is no purpose

Jibartik
07-30-2021, 01:41 PM
looking forward to publicfreakout subs.

Evia
07-30-2021, 01:42 PM
Lol the vaccine doesn’t work and they find a way to spin it on the unvaccinated. Up is down and down is up again in this world.

HalflingSpergand
07-30-2021, 01:43 PM
I don't think the was ever anything more than average flu so vaccine not working is just story time with politicians

Pulgasari
07-30-2021, 02:06 PM
Lol the vaccine doesn’t work and they find a way to spin it on the unvaccinated. Up is down and down is up again in this world.

It's a real shame Mr Trump's beautiful vaccine is so ineffective.

blindedsoul
07-30-2021, 02:08 PM
Nice meme, the anti vax morons are out in full stride in the latest edition of
"the darwin olympics"

https://i.imgur.com/kYAOqD6.png

My favorite quotes from darwin olymics.
"Thank god we live in AMERICA where I have a choice to get vax'd and or not suffocate gasping for air"
Thanks trump for getting vaccinated/ nearly all members of congress while hiding that information from the stupid!

"The covid plague is fake but we need to make sure we give Trump credit for project warpspeed and his amazing covid response!"
Thanks trump for getting vaccinated/ nearly all members of congress while hiding that information from the stupid!

"My kids have cost hospitals hundreds of thousands of taxpayer dollars getting Rubella, whooping cough and other diseases from refusing to vaccinate, I should have the right to waste hundreds of thousands more for fake news and disable them for life THANKS TRUMP!"

"My grandma should wear a mask herself if she cares about the plague if she dies thats on her for not removing herself from society while I spread the plague as hard as I can!"

@halflingspergand (Had a friend get lyme disease in highschool.... he was hospitalized and felt weak/ exhausted for 2 weeks... brought it up as a good example we used to go off-roading often but he might have gotten it camping I was but actually did some research and its one of the few without an active vaccine on market:) will change that to any of the other preventable illnesses they spread constantly.)

@thorgrimm you know your a tool that has no response or sources and cant even stand near the same level as me stfu LOL called you out on your source less clan loving bullshit last time now your salty and mad looking for attention

Many more stupid quotes to follow as the only benefit is that less of these morons will vote in the next election cycle from entering their competitive entry into the "Darwin Olympics"!!!

HalflingSpergand
07-30-2021, 02:10 PM
I got a tingling sensation that lyme disease it's bull shit

Thorgrimm
07-30-2021, 02:14 PM
Can't take anything Horza and Blindedsoul post seriously

Sorry

Pulgasari
07-30-2021, 02:15 PM
Why no deficit hawks hoppin' mad about Trump wasting billions on vaccine development?

Thorgrimm
07-30-2021, 02:22 PM
Why no deficit hawks hoppin' mad about Trump wasting billions on vaccine development?

Given the trillions Biden has spent in 6 months I don't think it really matters

If you're a fan of inflation and depreciated wages though he's your man

Obligatory "Sorry you lost" "Cope and seethe" disclaimer to save his faithful the trouble

Pulgasari
07-30-2021, 02:25 PM
Given the trillions Biden has spent in 6 months I don't think it really matters

If you're a fan of inflation and depreciated wages though he's your man

Obligatory "Sorry you lost" "Cope and seethe" disclaimer to save his faithful the trouble

Trump did CARES and 2x stimulus, Biden has passed nothing without GOP sign-off except the reconciliation package. I think the Senate lady will deboonk their attempt at partisan infrastructure.

Thorgrimm
07-30-2021, 02:27 PM
Trump did CARES and 2x stimulus, Biden has passed nothing without GOP sign-off except the reconciliation package. (I think the Senate lady will deboonk their attempt at partisan infrastructure)

Why are you trying to dump Biden's spending on the GOP

Why not just own it

Pulgasari
07-30-2021, 02:28 PM
Why are you trying to dump Biden's spending on the GOP

Why not just own it

because Trump spent more and you're pretending to care about spending. You don't, you're only saying it to interrupt.

starkind
07-30-2021, 02:30 PM
Pizza hut pizza makes u immune 2 blood diseases

Thorgrimm
07-30-2021, 02:37 PM
because Trump spent more and you're pretending to care about spending. You don't, you're only saying it to interrupt.

Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump

Inflation expectations are at a 13 Year high

Wages are depreciating

Water is wet

Pulgasari
07-30-2021, 02:41 PM

Inflation expectations are at a 13 Year high

Wages are depreciating

Water is wet

Perhaps Trompo should not have spent 6 trillion dollary-doos.

Thorgrimm
07-30-2021, 02:56 PM

Can you post without invoking Trump

Enquiring minds want to know

Gatordash
07-30-2021, 02:57 PM

Trump's Cares Act was a year ago when literally the entire world was shut down. Biden spent 2 trillion in March and wants another 4 trillion for his infrastructure bill now.

Horza
07-30-2021, 03:13 PM
Trump's Cares Act was a year ago when literally the entire world was shut down. Biden spent 2 trillion in March and wants another 4 trillion for his infrastructure bill now.

A whole year ago??

Pulgasari
07-30-2021, 03:19 PM
Can you post without invoking Trump

Enquiring minds want to know

So it's off-limits to post facts that contradict your opinion? Why? Why would I follow this rule you've invented?

Truuuuuuuuuuuuump

The partisan infrastructure bill is dead. Politicians can promise the moon when they know they don't have the votes. Just the way it goes.

Thorgrimm
07-30-2021, 03:31 PM
So it's off-limits to post facts that contradict your opinion? Why? Why would I follow this rule you've invented?

Truuuuuuuuuuuuump

The partisan infrastructure bill is dead. Politicians can promise the moon when they know they don't have the votes. Just the way it goes.

What opinion was contradicted?

Inflating is skyrocketing

Wages are depreciating

I'm sorry you can't cope with facts and have to run to your Trump security blanket

Pulgasari
07-30-2021, 03:49 PM
What opinion was contradicted?

Inflating is skyrocketing

Wages are depreciating

I'm sorry you can't cope with facts and have to run to your Trump security blanket

Which you attribute to Biden when Trump vastly outspent him.

Your head is a perfect vacuum.

Jibartik
07-30-2021, 03:53 PM
Ive heard the word trump so much idk weather i love him or hate him but im read for him to be a grand emperor of earth if he's this important.

Pulgasari
07-30-2021, 04:12 PM
Ive heard the word trump so much idk weather i love him or hate him but im read for him to be a grand emperor of earth if he's this important.

Do you really think it's out of line to compare a President with his immediate predecessor? :(

Gwaihir
07-30-2021, 04:21 PM
Don't talk about the most popularest, most votedest president of all time like that, Jack!

When I was your age, I used to sit in the pool with children on my lap until my third leg hairs popped up then kids would push them back down and watch em pop back up again. What was I sayin'? That's right, we're gonna, gonna gonna, we're gonna go another one-hu, one-hun, one-hundred days of masking and show them what being American looks like. At least youre not speaking German, pal.

*Honk Honk*

Gatordash
07-30-2021, 04:25 PM

Trump spent because the world's economy completely shut down. Biden is spending to progress liberal policies under the guise of a Covid shut down.

That being said, if the roles were reversed and Trump was still president I'm 99% sure he'd be doing the same shit for the republican party so I don't really think it matters that much.

Jibartik
07-30-2021, 04:25 PM
Do you really think it's out of line to compare a President with his immediate predecessor? :(

who was that guy that was president before him osama biden or something?

blindedsoul
07-30-2021, 04:38 PM
https://i.imgur.com/hV1uw8v.jpeg

Jibartik
07-30-2021, 04:44 PM
https://twitter.com/chadloder/status/1420972457406525442?s=20

https://i.imgur.com/QJ08on9.png

Thorgrimm
07-30-2021, 04:45 PM

Thank you for conceding that inflation is skyrocketing under Biden and wages are depreciating on Biden's watch

Bardp1999
07-30-2021, 05:08 PM
Video seemed pretty reasonable. I think OP is a tranny pedophile

Horza
07-30-2021, 05:21 PM
Don't talk about the most popularest, most votedest president of all time like that, Jack!

When I was your age, I used to sit in the pool with children on my lap until my third leg hairs popped up then kids would push them back down and watch em pop back up again. What was I sayin'? That's right, we're gonna, gonna gonna, we're gonna go another one-hu, one-hun, one-hundred days of masking and show them what being American looks like. At least youre not speaking German, pal.

*Honk Honk*

Somebody has to clean up all of Trump's messes and it clearly won't be you retards.

Patriam1066
07-30-2021, 05:21 PM
https://i.imgur.com/hV1uw8v.jpeg

Word

Patriam1066
07-30-2021, 05:22 PM

*Honk Honk*
That was a very weird Biden video for sure

Thorgrimm
07-30-2021, 05:47 PM
Video seemed pretty reasonable. I think OP is a tranny pedophile

Sorry, but I am not part of the LGBTQ(P) crowd

Horza
07-30-2021, 06:03 PM
Daily reminder Trump called Jeffrey Epstein a terrific guy who enjoyed younger women.

Ooloo
07-30-2021, 06:29 PM
Daily reminder Trump called Jeffrey Epstein a terrific guy who enjoyed younger women.

That might very well be a thing you say about somebody if you don't know they are actually a pedophile. Did he know epstein was a pedophile?

Also it's irrelevant to the subject of the thread, which is that Biden is completely terrible by every metric. "Other guy is also bad" is never a great argument. Tell me why Biden is *good*. People are so completely obsessed with trump and he's been out of office for seven months, let it go.

Pulgasari
07-30-2021, 06:31 PM
"Other guy is also bad" is never a great argument.

How that mesh with your recent defense of the capitol rioters by way of pivoting to BLM misdeeds? :p

Cops being injured on jan 6th is bad. Super easy to condemn that. Way more cops were hurt or killed during blm riots though. It should be easy to condemn that as well but some people have a real hard time with it. They just aren't even close, not even remotely comparable. And then you blame other people for "pretending to care" about stuff. Laughable, man. Terrible. Do better.

Gwaihir
07-30-2021, 06:43 PM

Jeffrey Ep(((STEIN)))
Harvey Wein((((STEIN)))
Anthony Weiner:
Weiner was born in the New York City borough of Brooklyn, the middle son of Jewish parents, Mort Weiner, a lawyer, and his wife, Frances (née Finkelstein), a public high school math teacher. The family lived for a time in the Park Slope neighborhood of Brooklyn.

Nxivm:
The company was a recruiting platform for a secret society called "DOS" in which women were branded and forced into sexual slavery.
Officers:Mack, NXIVM co-founder Nancy Salzman, Lauren Salzman, Seagram heiress Clare Bronfman, and bookkeeper Kathy Russell
(((Salzman)))Jewish (Ashkenazic): occupational name for a salt producer or seller, from German Salz 'salt' + Mann 'man'.
(((Bronfman))) Bronfman is a surname. The name is Yiddish in origin and originally referred to a dealer in distilled liquor (Yiddish bronfn).
(((Russell)))Russell is a male given name that originated from the surname Russell, which in turn derives from the French name russel (Old Norse rossel) "red-haired or red-skinned", from rus (Old Norse ros) "red hair color" or "reddish skin"

Esau, Jacob's brother who sired the Edomite/Amalekites was renamed Edom because he was born "red all over"
Subsequently, Russell is a chamleon-Edomite surname.

NXIVM started as a pyramid scheme – a multi-level marketing venture to improve people’s wellbeing and understanding of themselves through its Executive Success Programs (ESP). Part Kabbalah Center, part Scientology, it soon turned into something darker: a genuine full-blown sex cult with allegations of rape and abuse by its leader, Raniere, for which he was eventually charged and convicted.

Ooloo
07-30-2021, 07:03 PM
How that mesh with your recent defense of the capitol rioters by way of pivoting to BLM misdeeds? :p

Nice gotcha attempt. I was criticizing the completely disproportionate coverage and general discussion around each event within the mainstream media in your example.

My criticism with horza just now was that it's totally irrelevant to the topic of the thread, not to mention the fact that he's making an unsubstantiated claim while making an irrelevant post.

Comparing two bad things is not always the same, it is sometimes much more warranted than other times. Maybe I was a little hasty in suggesting it's always bad.

Pulgasari
07-30-2021, 07:10 PM
Nice gotcha attempt.

Maybe I was a little hasty in suggesting it's always bad.

Horza
07-30-2021, 07:18 PM
Jeffrey Ep(((STEIN)))
Harvey Wein((((STEIN)))
Anthony Weiner:
Weiner was born in the New York City borough of Brooklyn, the middle son of Jewish parents, Mort Weiner, a lawyer, and his wife, Frances (née Finkelstein), a public high school math teacher. The family lived for a time in the Park Slope neighborhood of Brooklyn.

Nxivm:
The company was a recruiting platform for a secret society called "DOS" in which women were branded and forced into sexual slavery.
Officers:Mack, NXIVM co-founder Nancy Salzman, Lauren Salzman, Seagram heiress Clare Bronfman, and bookkeeper Kathy Russell
(((Salzman)))Jewish (Ashkenazic): occupational name for a salt producer or seller, from German Salz 'salt' + Mann 'man'.
(((Bronfman))) Bronfman is a surname. The name is Yiddish in origin and originally referred to a dealer in distilled liquor (Yiddish bronfn).
(((Russell)))Russell is a male given name that originated from the surname Russell, which in turn derives from the French name russel (Old Norse rossel) "red-haired or red-skinned", from rus (Old Norse ros) "red hair color" or "reddish skin"

Esau, Jacob's brother who sired the Edomite/Amalekites was renamed Edom because he was born "red all over"

NXIVM started as a pyramid scheme – a multi-level marketing venture to improve people’s wellbeing and understanding of themselves through its Executive Success Programs (ESP). Part Kabbalah Center, part Scientology, it soon turned into something darker: a genuine full-blown sex cult with allegations of rape and abuse by its leader, Raniere, for which he was eventually charged and convicted.

:eek:

imperiouskitten
07-30-2021, 08:03 PM
Jeffrey Ep(((STEIN)))
Harvey Wein((((STEIN)))
Anthony Weiner:

Nxivm:

homie are you hating on redheads?! Let's hear your cosmology for redheaded / blonde german hotties who were never melanated a la francos, italians, greek, & slavs between Roman times and today

ps the cult was REMARKABLY normie tupperware party stuff and the 'branding' was done by a cauterizing pen (rather painless, reversible). Yet more evidence that open community BDSM is bae and closed groups of elitist f@gs are suxor. guarantee U ive shed more blood than rainiere with the old piercing kit just being polite to the girls, but dont tell the other forum users because they get rly triggered by stories of kindness to ladies

Gwaihir
07-30-2021, 09:47 PM
homie are you hating on redheads?! Let's hear your cosmology for redheaded / blonde german hotties who were never melanated a la francos, italians, greek, & slavs between Roman times and today

ps the cult was REMARKABLY normie tupperware party stuff and the 'branding' was done by a cauterizing pen (rather painless, reversible). Yet more evidence that open community BDSM is bae and closed groups of elitist f@gs are suxor. guarantee U ive shed more blood than rainiere with the old piercing kit just being polite to the girls, but dont tell the other forum users because they get rly triggered by stories of kindness to ladies

Actually I have quite a fetish for redheaded women. First long-term g/f was a redheaded Jewess with the surname Cooper; she was a virgin when we first started dating.

Deuteronomy 23:8 says we're supposed to bleach em back to being fully white through three successive generations of progenation before we they can be actual Israelites though.

Most of the Celtic reds have already undergone this process due to geographical isolation from the bulk of their half-canaanite brethren.

And yeah, women are typically pretty receptive to a man who is confident, can lead, but is still willing to take them down like an animal while maintaining a centered and humble demeanor during the off-season. Contrarily, tryhard gymbros that are overtly misogynistic lose their luster pretty quickly, but generally do alright "out the gate".

Best situation is to be shredded, while being humble and approachable. Anyhow, I don't really give much mindshare to conceptualizations on masculinity lately. I'm more interested in trying to train our daughters not to squander their early adulthood in futile trysts with stupid ass dudes.

I think society was better off when chastity and arranged marriages ruled the day.

Rader
07-30-2021, 10:24 PM
Actually he’s good. Probably the greatest president since, or perhaps including, Taft.

Actually, he sucks big green donkey %$#@

Pulgasari
07-30-2021, 11:31 PM
I think society was better off when chastity and arranged marriages ruled the day.

that's dumb, you're dumb.

Gravydoo II
07-30-2021, 11:35 PM
That might very well be a thing you say about somebody if you don't know they are actually a pedophile. Did he know epstein was a pedophile?

Also it's irrelevant to the subject of the thread, which is that Biden is completely terrible by every metric. "Other guy is also bad" is never a great argument. Tell me why Biden is *good*. People are so completely obsessed with trump and he's been out of office for seven months, let it go.

"Oh he had no idea!! how do you know he knew!? " hahahahahhaha

So he was hanging out with cindy yang and epstein... by chance... two traffickers of kids/women...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA

Gwaihir
07-31-2021, 12:22 AM
"Oh he had no idea!! how do you know he knew!? " hahahahahhaha

So he was hanging out with cindy yang and epstein... by chance... two traffickers of kids/women...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA
Protip: to make sure you're a controllable puppet, (((they))) make you do pedo shit to get into positions of power. That's also why they do the black eye thing.

Gwaihir
07-31-2021, 12:28 AM
Remember when Pope Francis, John kerry, Donald Trump, Barack Obama, Joe Biden, George W, Jimmy Carter, queen Elizabeth, and literally every Rothschild puppet sported black eyes?

That's because they all suck Rothschild cock and diddle children to suckle at the teet of power: Luciferian Jews

Horza
07-31-2021, 12:34 AM
Jews!!!~!1! :mad:

Thorgrimm
07-31-2021, 12:41 AM
In other news, Biden ate some boogers today

True story

Trexller
07-31-2021, 12:59 AM
society was better off when chastity and arranged marriages ruled the day.

100% correct

but, hot ginger girls make me melt and I don't wanna change that for anything!

Gwaihir
07-31-2021, 01:41 AM
Jews!!!~!1! :mad:

Edomite Amalekites, actually. Synagogue of Satan.

derpcake2
07-31-2021, 02:10 AM
#mybuttsbeenwiped

Mesocyclone
07-31-2021, 06:03 AM
Delta is spreading like wildfire and the Dems cant even extend the national eviction ban. Millions of people will end up homeless soon. Lobbyists talk. Everything else (public) walks.

Toxigen
07-31-2021, 08:08 AM
Millions of people will end up homeless soon.

oh noes

imagine owning property, having a contractual rental agreement, and then essentially having that reduced to housing squatters

good riddance - if you aren't working by now you simply do not want to work (aka parasite)

HalflingSpergand
07-31-2021, 09:03 AM
Time to get to work!

Horza
07-31-2021, 12:36 PM
Delta is spreading like wildfire and the Dems cant even extend the national eviction ban. Millions of people will end up homeless soon. Lobbyists talk. Everything else (public) walks.

Hold on a minute, I thought Trump said the pandemic would disappear like a miracle.

HalflingSpergand
07-31-2021, 12:38 PM
Time to get your first job!

Horza
07-31-2021, 12:42 PM
Time to continue seething because your orange retard lost.

Thorgrimm
07-31-2021, 12:51 PM
Time to continue seething because your orange retard lost.

Obligatory canned response to anything you post

Z4vqIQtF6jo

Gatordash
07-31-2021, 01:12 PM
oh noes

imagine owning property, having a contractual rental agreement, and then essentially having that reduced to housing squatters

good riddance - if you aren't working by now you simply do not want to work (aka parasite)

They were only given 1.5 years to figure out what to do when they had to start paying rent again. Its not fair. They need at least another 1.5 years to figure out where they are going to go.

Mesocyclone
07-31-2021, 01:22 PM
Democrats and Repubs both work for big business, not you.

Pulgasari
07-31-2021, 01:25 PM
They were only given 1.5 years to figure out what to do when they had to start paying rent again. Its not fair. They need at least another 1.5 years to figure out where they are going to go.

I'm in favor of rentoids paying their due but dislike the gleeful cackling about evictions.

Horza
07-31-2021, 01:26 PM
Democrats and Repubs both work for big business, not you.

Protip: to make sure you're a controllable puppet, (((they))) make you do pedo shit to get into positions of power. That's also why they do the black eye thing.

:rolleyes:

HalflingSpergand
07-31-2021, 01:57 PM
I'm not going to be a dick about evictions because i dont want anyone to be miserable. But i do want them to seek employment urgently! Yay horza gets his first job!

Jibartik
07-31-2021, 02:02 PM
when does the purge start midnight?

Gatordash
07-31-2021, 02:29 PM
I'm in favor of rentoids paying their due but dislike the gleeful cackling about evictions.

Kicking families out of their homes is fucked up but the longer you kick the can down the road the worse its going to get. You can't live in a society where only some people have to pay rent and others don't.

hobart
07-31-2021, 02:49 PM
Hold on a minute, I thought Trump said the pandemic would disappear like a miracle.

I remember this too.

COVID doesn't exist except to tank the economy so Joe Biden could win an election he was going to end up cheating to win anyway. So now sleepy Joe is tanking his own economy so he can cheat again.

This is beginning to all make Trumptard sense.

Thorgrimm
07-31-2021, 03:00 PM
COVID doesn't exist except to tank the economy so Joe Biden could win an election he was going to end up cheating to win anyway. So now sleepy Joe is tanking his own economy so he can cheat again.

The Covid lock downs were all about Mail-In voting

It's why you see Dems ramping them up again as we get ready for the 2022 election

Mesocyclone
07-31-2021, 03:04 PM
Get it thru your thick skull once and for all - party doesn't matter they're both a cult

The Chinese Wuhan Illuminati Bat Virus mutations (Delta, Harry, Lloyd) will be permanent. Until global population falls below 500 million.
Meanwhile, the mask business is a boom.

nostalgiaquest
07-31-2021, 03:14 PM

It's why you see Dems ramping them up again as we get ready for the 2022 election

Did the whole world lockdown so that Biden could win? I didn’t realize this conspiracy ran so deep!

hobart
07-31-2021, 03:20 PM
Did the whole world lockdown so that Biden could win? I didn’t realize this conspiracy ran so deep!

They're all in on it. One big conspiracy to keep Jethro Galt down.

Pulgasari
07-31-2021, 03:26 PM

How's it going with state legislatures rolling back the expansions? Hard to get any signal on this with all the 'fraud' noise on the line, online.

hobart
07-31-2021, 03:45 PM
Nancy Pelosi sent deep state agents to every trailer park and stole all the mailboxes and pens in order to keep stealing future elections for Sleepy Joe.

Thorgrimm
07-31-2021, 03:45 PM
Did the whole world lockdown so that Biden could win?

Nope

The Governments that locked down their countries absolutely benefited from that politically as well because of how they affected elections

Pretty weak strawman

hobart
07-31-2021, 04:06 PM
Nope

The Governments that locked down their countries absolutely benefited from that politically as well because of how they affected elections

Pretty weak strawman

You so astute on national politics, I can't wait to hear all your theories about why the various other countries that comprise the vast majority of the world benefited.

So why did Republicans benefit from the lockdowns? They supported them with their actions while undermining them with their words as they tried to walk the Trump line.

You know, Trump, the guy that took the vaccine and wore masks when he was not out in public.

blindedsoul
07-31-2021, 04:17 PM
Think about that, what your claiming is that thousands of people committed a felony to hide information that is worth millions to republicans?

how do you legitimately believe something so stupid?

Just throwing this out here, if you actually believe the election lie you are a moron of superior caliber.

The idea that millions of ballots were cast by thousands of people without a single one of them messing up and giving proof considering the information would be worth MILLIONS TO EACH PERSON is fucking insane in just thought process.

This shit is batshit crazy / beyond stupid if you just break it down on a thought process level which is supposed to be how your brain works...

Jibartik
07-31-2021, 04:41 PM
Think I’ll vote for trump just so to mess with folks

Thorgrimm
07-31-2021, 04:52 PM
You so astute on national politics, I can't wait to hear all your theories about why the various other countries that comprise the vast majority of the world benefited.

So why did Republicans benefit from the lockdowns? They supported them with their actions while undermining them with their words as they tried to walk the Trump line.

You know, Trump, the guy that took the vaccine and wore masks when he was not out in public.

You're all over the place

In one county alone there are 74k Mail In ballots received without an established record of them being sent

Mail in voting was greatly expanded because of the lock downs leading up to the 2020 elections. In almost every situation, election laws were circumvented or changed outright (without legislator consent) to get around existing election laws which vastly weakened election security and integrity

2022 is just around the corner. Incoming more lock downs

A child could understand this. Why are you having such a problem?

HalflingSpergand
07-31-2021, 05:02 PM
Think about that, what your claiming is that thousands of people committed a felony to hide information that is worth millions to republicans?

how do you legitimately believe something so stupid?

Just throwing this out here, if you actually believe the election lie you are a moron of superior caliber.

The idea that millions of ballots were cast by thousands of people without a single one of them messing up and giving proof considering the information would be worth MILLIONS TO EACH PERSON is fucking insane in just thought process.

This shit is batshit crazy / beyond stupid if you just break it down on a thought process level which is supposed to be how your brain works...

Things don't make sense so your trying to solve an equation with no answer

blindedsoul
07-31-2021, 05:34 PM
Thorgrim dude your acting like a nutjob lol there is no establishment of what your saying in any large credible media because its bullshit your throwing around random numbers and trigger-words.

We have been through this, I bring sources you bring your emotional opinion crying for attention for random numbers you make up.

example: 75,000 Trump voters shit themselves having heart attacks on the pooper daily reading trigger-words like "Liberal, Government(Big kind 2x trigger-word), Vaccine, Scientists, Social Security, BLM, Anti Facism abbreviated, welfare.... oh wait THE LIST NEVER ENDS and these are literally permanent trigger-woods.

Its a group full of trigger-wording crybabies making up bullshit constantly stating no sources with the end goal of installing a dictator. (But oh look @ these latest lies that will never see a court room because they are easily full of shit we spent millions on! Its amazing like any monkey can make it up with photoshop and we spread it like wildfire! Republican 2.0 trying to overthrow democracy).

TheBardo
07-31-2021, 05:36 PM
Biden got 81 million votes. More than anyone ever. Therefore he is the best.

Jibartik
07-31-2021, 05:39 PM
Hillary Clinton is better than Bernie Sanders.

TheBardo
07-31-2021, 05:39 PM
Better at what

blindedsoul
07-31-2021, 05:42 PM
Just some reminders to thorgrimm account made last month spreading his regular election lies. (prior page)

https://i.imgur.com/tzKNJ4Q.png
https://i.imgur.com/l5utraA.png
Another reminder lmfao
https://i.imgur.com/T26ICpC.jpeg
https://i.imgur.com/7rnlHuN.jpeg

Biden more votes then ever, trump 2x popular vote loser. If you need sources lmk I have them they are everywhere outside of the cult bubble. I know you still have no logical reasoning for explaining why thousands of people would commit a felony to hide information worth millions to republicans / Trump and none would sell it to a campaign spending millions trying to try and fail repeatedly and I mean fail hard to prove just that

Jibartik
07-31-2021, 05:45 PM
bernie sanders sucks hes a loser lol never one ever hahah what a loser!

Jibartik
07-31-2021, 05:48 PM
kC_j2uhtsHk

https://www.npr.org/2021/07/30/1022909539/biden-calls-on-the-military-to-look-into-making-the-covid-19-vaccine-mandatory

:o

Thorgrimm
07-31-2021, 05:51 PM
Just some reminders to thorgrimm account made last month spreading his regular election lies. (prior page)

Go ahead and provide proof that there is a chain of custody for all those ballots

Picture memes don't do anything for me, sorry

Horza
07-31-2021, 05:57 PM

It's Toxigen's alt, he got a week or two ban that month.

Pulgasari
07-31-2021, 06:01 PM
Thorgrim dude your acting like a nutjob lol there is no establishment of what your saying in any large credible media because its bullshit your throwing around random numbers and trigger-words.

We have been through this, I bring sources you bring your emotional opinion crying for attention for random numbers you make up.

example: 75,000 Trump voters shit themselves having heart attacks on the pooper daily reading trigger-words like "Liberal, Government(Big kind 2x trigger-word), Vaccine, Scientists, Social Security, BLM, Anti Facism abbreviated, welfare.... oh wait THE LIST NEVER ENDS and these are literally permanent trigger-woods.

Its a group full of trigger-wording crybabies making up bullshit constantly stating no sources with the end goal of installing a dictator. (But oh look @ these latest lies that will never see a court room because they are easily full of shit we spent millions on! Its amazing like any monkey can make it up with photoshop and we spread it like wildfire! Republican 2.0 trying to overthrow democracy).

If they would just say the 'fraud' was systemic and not individual misbehavior, they'd have a point and recourse.

But that's a bad word, someone here just said so. :p

HalflingSpergand
07-31-2021, 06:04 PM
Spreading election lies Hahaha comedy

Pulgasari
07-31-2021, 06:11 PM
Spreading election lies Hahaha comedy

This part is true but he can't tell beef from baloney so whatever. The 2022 doomsaying is worthless though.

Mail in voting was greatly expanded because of the lock downs leading up to the 2020 elections. In almost every situation, election laws were circumvented or changed outright (without legislator consent) to get around existing election laws which vastly weakened election security and integrity

imperiouskitten
07-31-2021, 06:49 PM
Actually I have quite a fetish for redheaded women. First long-term g/f was a redheaded Jewess

same regarding 1st GF, strange! and also, very glad i was too distracted to get my butt gauged out and wasnt able to breed with my first bf who I remember repeating the "eyes can't see faster than 14fps" thing back in 2012 or something. This is when HE was a college grad and I was a underage kid poasting myself on the internet, so you can imagine what kind of character this guy is. YES, another pedo. I think about that guy now and then and I bet he would still insist the 14 fps thing today even tho he literally went thru the same educational program I did and should not be so stupid and rigid of mind in defense of ego. In case you are wondering, this is perhaps THE reason why it is very easy for me to imagine Fauci as childlike and professionally hacky as he actually is, rather than revering a schoolboy of profound blunders and transparent mediocrity. :p

This boy was all colombian and altho I find the macho thing very appealing, i learnt to prefer my hispanic guys seven feet tall with a Nord admixture instead of dealing with the reduced IQ issues, pedophilia (it's in teihr culture as my pappy would say) and affinity for grog.

Jibartik
07-31-2021, 08:28 PM
If they would just say the 'fraud' was systemic and not individual misbehavior, they'd have a point and recourse.

But that's a bad word, someone here just said so. :p

https://i.imgur.com/fN1AaPB.gif

Ooloo
07-31-2021, 09:21 PM
Hot take: Biden won, but it's bad that he won, cause even donald trump the reality tv star made a better president. Lol if you actually voted for somebody worse than trump.

HalflingSpergand
07-31-2021, 09:36 PM
Title should be

Biden wets the bed

Horza
07-31-2021, 11:58 PM
Hot take: Biden won, but it's bad that he won, cause even donald trump the reality tv star made a better president. Lol if you actually voted for somebody worse than trump.

Just seething, you love to see it.

Ooloo
08-01-2021, 12:22 AM
Just seething, you love to see it.

Wha? No I don't much care, just giving my opinion. I like you horza if you showed up at my door and needed help with a flat tire or you were cold or too hot or hungry or thirsty I would gladly help you. My concern is that you would not do the same thing, the far left is becoming disturbingly jubilent at the idea of their domestic political opposition dying.

Rader
08-01-2021, 12:46 AM

Another reminder lmfao

Biden more votes then ever, trump 2x popular vote loser. If you need sources lmk I have them they are everywhere outside of the cult bubble. I know you still have no logical reasoning for explaining why thousands of people would commit a felony to hide information worth millions to republicans / Trump and none would sell it to a campaign spending millions trying to try and fail repeatedly and I mean fail hard to prove just that

They were taking down the American Hitler. Their hearts are pure and their intentions honest, just like all progressives. If crimes were committed, so be it.

hobart
08-01-2021, 02:24 AM
The American Hilter is really going too far.

Sure they're both racist and mentally ill egomaniacs with a court full of sycophants around them, but Hitler would have known that Puerto Rico was part of the US and that tariffs were not something you got to charge the other country.

You never heard Hitler claim that the Russians were going to pay for the concentration camps either.

nostalgiaquest
08-01-2021, 02:43 AM
Nope

Pretty weak strawman

What about Sweden? I always knew there was something wacky about them, but never realized they were actually secret Trump supporters!

Ooloo
08-01-2021, 12:17 PM
They were taking down the American Hitler. Their hearts are pure and their intentions honest, just like all progressives. If crimes were committed, so be it.

"You can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs!!"

Proper response: "So where's your omelette?"

blindedsoul
08-01-2021, 12:28 PM
Mispost sourcing ^ ^

blindedsoul
08-01-2021, 12:34 PM
@rader acting like biden is "Hitler"... nah dude not even close, the trumpers that attacked and tried to take hostages/ brought zip ties and built a gallows are domestic terrorist's as labeled by our military and intelligence as well as the global community and anyone with a decent thought process.

In no way shape or form does biden have the track record to be called "Hitler". I wanted Bernie but compared to a constant active threat like trump will take Biden any day(prefered) or a stick if it came to that and meant I could help keep the Trump cult out of office.

Donnie dictator (Trumpler) causes violence to advance his political means that by definition is a terrorist

There was no harmless action here, Trumpers followed something that is logically stupid to the core of its being to the point of violence against others and multiple people died for it.

In response to misleading on this prior post

Another reminder lmfao

Biden more votes then ever, trump 2x popular vote loser. If you need sources lmk I have them they are everywhere outside of the cult bubble. I know you still have no logical reasoning for explaining why thousands of people would commit a felony to hide information worth millions to republicans / Trump and none would sell it to a campaign spending millions trying to try and fail repeatedly and I mean fail hard to prove just that.

Ooloo
08-01-2021, 12:42 PM
About 100k people showed up to protest peacefully. About 300 of them broke into the capital. Everyone agrees they are dumb and bad, why are you so obsessed with it? The vast majority of trump supporters in DC on that day condemned the "insurrection". It's a non-issue. Who cares?

Oh no! Nancy Pelosi had her desk stolen by viking helmet guy! Our democracy is in peril! I've noticed everyone who obsesses over jan 6th always talks about what "might have happened". It *didn't happen*, but let's all speculate about what *might* have happened and respond as if that actually happened. It's moronic. You could do that for anything. What might have happened if that scary looking guy broke into my house and murdered me?? I'd be dead! Yes, great, who cares. It didn't happen.

blindedsoul
08-01-2021, 12:46 PM
Nah stop making up shit ooloo Trump caused that attack, played death for a friend on stero as they walked to the capitol LOL and will continue to try and cause more domestic terorist threats as long as he feels like he gets a chance to steal an election.

Trump is still spreading that lie that caused that attack and will continue to do so regardless of the violence as long as these coolaid drinking dipshits buy into it or they Darwin Olympics themselves out of the genepool with the plague which 100% will get stronger with more variants the way they spread it.

https://i.imgur.com/NHGfinK.jpeg

Ooloo
08-01-2021, 01:00 PM
Nah stop making up shit ooloo Trump caused that attack, played death for a friend on stero as they walked to the capitol LOL and will continue to try and cause more domestic terorist threats as long as he feels like he gets a chance to steal an election.

Trump is still spreading that lie that caused that attack and will continue to do so regardless of the violence as long as these coolaid drinking dipshits buy into it or they Darwin Olympics themselves out of the genepool with the plague which 100% will get stronger with more variants the way they spread it.

"Peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard" is sure the same thing as "Break into the capitol building woooo!!!"

You again exhibit a disturbing level of sociopathy toward those who disagree with you politically. Please seek counseling.

blindedsoul
08-01-2021, 01:07 PM
How are you this dumb why the hell would they assemble on the day of the election certification if not to threaten the certification? The entire international community gets it but your last 2 brain cells cant make the connection.

Right now your defending an internationally agreed upon trump led terr orist attack and you have the gull to talk about other peoples mental state?

As far as actual mental attention goes your in your own fantasy diluted reality look towards that first.

That is the ONLY reason stop feeding yourself and everyone else lies that no one but the trump cult buys.

legit dude quit with the stupid insults and acting like its intelligent while refusing to see any kind of logical reasoning other than "trump cult good cant do bad" as they try to legit take hostages.

The most common defense these failed hostage takers have in court is that THEY BELIEVED DONALD TRUMP LOL

https://i.imgur.com/44vMdeU.jpeg

https://i.imgur.com/h43Rrw2.png

Final comment, condemning fully means not making a list of excuses for why its not so bad LOL basic core concept

Condem: to declare to be reprehensible, wrong, or evil usually after weighing evidence

HalflingSpergand
08-01-2021, 01:10 PM
Internet triggered

Watch that blood pressure carefully

Pulgasari
08-01-2021, 01:12 PM

Pro-Sanders group rebranding into ‘pragmatic progressives’ (https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-climate-change-election-2020-campaign-2016-3c6a4d7b4ff078f5eced9e389ac0f644)

Rather than insisting on “Medicare for All” — Sanders’ trademark universal, government-funded health care plan — or the climate-change-fighting Green New Deal, Our Revolution is focusing on the more modest alternatives endorsed by President Joe Biden.

Ooloo
08-01-2021, 01:15 PM
How are you this dumb why the hell would they assemble on the day of the election certification if not to threaten the certification? The entire international community gets it but your last 2 brain cells cant make the connection.

Right now your defending an internationally agreed upon trump led terr orist attack and you have the gull to talk about other peoples mental state?

As far as actual mental attention goes your in your own fantasy diluted reality look towards that first.

That is the ONLY reason stop feeding yourself and everyone else lies that no one but the trump cult buys.

legit dude quit with the stupid insults and acting like its intelligent while refusing to see any kind of logical reasoning other than "trump cult good cant do bad" as they try to legit take hostages.

What the hell are you rambling about? I literally said the people who broke into the capitol are dumb and bad. I condemn them fully. How is that defending it?? It's literally the opposite of defending it. I just don't think that donald trump the buffoon idiot tv star was the second coming of hitler.

Thorgrimm
08-01-2021, 01:37 PM
What about Sweden? I always knew there was something wacky about them, but never realized they were actually secret Trump supporters!

Sweden never locked down or had mask mandates

Toxigen
08-01-2021, 02:05 PM

thats because covid is nothing

Horza
08-01-2021, 02:06 PM
About 100k people showed up to protest peacefully. About 300 of them broke into the capital. Everyone agrees they are dumb and bad, why are you so obsessed with it? The vast majority of trump supporters in DC on that day condemned the "insurrection". It's a non-issue. Who cares?

Oh no! Nancy Pelosi had her desk stolen by viking helmet guy! Our democracy is in peril! I've noticed everyone who obsesses over jan 6th always talks about what "might have happened". It *didn't happen*, but let's all speculate about what *might* have happened and respond as if that actually happened. It's moronic. You could do that for anything. What might have happened if that scary looking guy broke into my house and murdered me?? I'd be dead! Yes, great, who cares. It didn't happen.

I see Republicans are still trying to justify a violent insurrection to stop the peaceful transfer of power that resulted in a dead cop.

Pulgasari
08-01-2021, 02:18 PM

thats because covid is nothing

Hey this is cheating

Thorgrimm
08-01-2021, 02:29 PM
I see Republicans are still trying to justify a violent insurrection to stop the peaceful transfer of power that resulted in a dead cop.

Highlights from the Jan 6 commission

Ap4nvdEotqw

Horza
08-01-2021, 02:46 PM
Hey this is cheating

Toxigen is the fastest gunslingeraccount switcher in the West

Rader
08-01-2021, 10:31 PM
@rader acting like biden is "Hitler"

You are totally clueless. My comment was that your ilk believes Trump is worse than Hitler and would do anything to unseat him - and your comment only reinforces that belief.

Biden is a total idiot, but I would never in a million years compare him to Hitler. As much as I dispise liberals and their whiney views on life, I get that Hitler gassed to death millions in a totally inhumane way and is beyond compare to the relatively passive fouls that todays US politicians commit in their drive to secure lobbyists cash, which is all they really care about, on both sides.

Toxigen
08-03-2021, 01:43 PM
Toxigen is the fastest gunslingeraccount switcher in the West

have never hid behind any account

enjoy your 3rd fauci ouchie, retard

Jibartik
08-03-2021, 03:14 PM
https://i.imgur.com/mHfqLBd.png

Horza
08-03-2021, 03:19 PM
have never hid behind any account

Don't lie to me, you're still doing it.

Thorgrimm
08-03-2021, 04:38 PM
Don't lie to me, you're still doing it.

Horza The Accuser

Pulgasari
08-03-2021, 04:47 PM
https://i.imgur.com/mHfqLBd.png

https://i.imgur.com/luc9ELn.png

Domo
08-03-2021, 05:30 PM
"If Trump would be still President..." will be the new "Imagine Obama did this"

derpcake2
08-03-2021, 05:44 PM
Biden getting elected has been great for people that invest in China.

So thanks Joe!

starkind
08-03-2021, 06:13 PM
it's always been great for ppl to invest in china because it's cheaper to build and source things and materials there with a much lower likely hood of some woke kinda SJW lawsuit or child labor law getting in the way and u can always shove some nerd on a plane and imprison them there in a glass tower in shangai? (my geography bad) if u need an actual "american (or someone from europe or someone who probbably wont ever live in the US once they cash out if they make it that far)" (*cough*) there, but they have pretty great universities now and quantom satalites ( the chinese guys) so i don't honestly know why ppl are bitching, how's china's astronaught program ?

Toxigen
08-03-2021, 08:59 PM
https://i.imgur.com/rdK4y1z.png

lol evidently a year of free rent wasnt enough

Gatordash
08-03-2021, 09:11 PM
https://i.imgur.com/rdK4y1z.png

lol evidently a year of free rent wasnt enough

Everyone just needed a few more months. I’m sure by October these diligent individuals will all be working, paying taxes, and caught up on all their back rent.

hobart
08-04-2021, 12:29 AM
Eviction ban was yet another bad decision made by historically terrible president, Donald Trump.

Thorgrimm
08-04-2021, 12:41 AM
Eviction ban was yet another bad decision made by historically terrible president, Donald Trump.

Patriam1066
08-04-2021, 06:40 AM

Amen