PDA

View Full Version : <Ex Astra> is Recruiting

DieterBrantley
07-28-2021, 11:44 AM
Ex Astra is one of the newest & accomplished guilds on Blue! We are not even 3 months old yet. We arose from no other guild on the server & started organically with completely brand new members in mostly levels 20s/30s.

We started small, raiding places like Mistmoore, Dalnir, & LGuk. Now we are regularly raiding places like Plane of Hate, Plane of Sky, Kael, and more! We are in the middle of applying to Aegis. We are a casual raiding guild. We have already helped several of our members with their epics & plan to assist on many many more.

About us (from our wiki):
Ex Astra
Ex Astra (Latin: "from the stars" (ex-from) (astra-stars (pl.)) was founded on May 3rd, 2021.

We are a fast-growing guild.

Our goal is to be a supportive community for our guildmembers. We aim to be helpful citizens of Norrath, while fostering a culture of patience, teamwork, and exceptional group accomplishments.

We are an explorative guild conducting regular raids. Teamwork, cooperation & diplomacy are extremely important to us, & we look to bring value to any group effort.

We are an adventurous group, and look to add a bit of a breath of fresh air in the world around us.

Guidelines
-Be friendly & diplomatic to fellow guild members & other players not in guild.

-Rudeness within guild isn't tolerated and could result in a guild removal.

-Learn from each other, be patient, and cooperate.

-Stay humble. There’s always someone else who can complement the knowledge, wisdom, & experience you already possess.

-Have a good time.

Wiki: https://wiki.project1999.com/Ex_Astra

If you are interested in applying to the guild, find one of our officers online or message Matchpointroland#9365 on Discord :-)

We will have you answer a questionnaire & read our Code of Conduct for a trial period in our guild.

Harvest
07-29-2021, 03:01 AM
Ex Astra are good people! Highly recommended

Philistine
07-29-2021, 09:19 AM
The Ex Astra people I have met have all been super cool!

Synphul
07-29-2021, 03:05 PM
Can't speak for the higher level people in the guild due to lack of interaction, but I've had nothing but good experiences with the people in this guild while leveling some alts through Sola, MM, CoM, and the Hole. Definitely off to a good start. GL!

Lurgort/Sseri
07-29-2021, 03:54 PM
All rad people so far.

rjw513
08-14-2021, 03:35 PM
/thumbsup for <Ex Astra>

Tynan
11-07-2021, 01:59 PM
Great guild so far, very helpful!

ErrorCode
11-07-2021, 02:22 PM
I have been a member of Ex-Astra now for a few months, met some really cool people here. Always usually something going on, if not a guild exp group or raid then there is the Aegis alliance (of which Ex-Astra is a proud member) raids/hit squads. They also cater for lower levels, setting up junior expeditions for those under level 45.

My two level 60 had hit a brick wall, progression wise until I joined Ex-Astra.

Guild chat is always polite, respectful and positive.

I highly recommend this guild!

McNasty
11-07-2021, 03:34 PM
I joined Ex Astra at level 10 after not playing EQ since 2002. Guild members were always very helpful when I had questions about the game and always offered to help when I needed it. Was never lacking a group leveling up and really enjoyed the Junior Expeditions while I was of level; it’s great being able to explore and experience zones that are less traveled. Now I am able to raid as much as I want with Ex Astra and Aegis, have some awesome pixels and made some great friends along the way

imahos
11-07-2021, 03:36 PM
I got to witness first hand EA's meteoric rise! And it keeps going! They are such a great group of folks that have a good balance of 'casual' and 'serious'.

One thing that I believe they do very well is balance fun with pixels. There is room for growth and learning in EA, and the friendships are awesome!

rjw513
11-07-2021, 05:19 PM
Ex Astra has been all and more than I was ever looking for in a guild. Tons of good and cool people to chat / level / quest with. Lots of action..whether grinding XP, traveling around on quests, trading or tradeskilling, to even raiding (Jr. Expeditions, Sr. Explorations, and/ or planes raiding for gear)

This guild is a huge part of why I still make time to play EQ. Very friendly leadership and always new recruits looking to join the fun. We had a great Halloween race, they do give-aways and other fun events for prizes. There's a guild bank for resources and a fair DKP system in place to earn gear upgrades. Its casual, but there's the option to raid Kael, PoF, PoH, PoG, Velks, Seb, and other top zones, plus you can join the Aegis Alliance raids if you're really hardcore. But the best part is, there's no requirement...you can sit back and level an alt or just sit in EC being a fat cat :p

++1 for this great and friendly guild. Excellent group of people and perfect choice for any style player!! Welcome to Norrath <3

Soulpillager
11-07-2021, 08:08 PM
Lets start with What a Plethora of Wonderful, Friendly Players!!! There is No better feeling than trying the impossible with friends you can count on to have your back. ( Not log and disappear like a pickup group, leaving you stranded ). Many of my Family have vast experience playing EQ and are priceless in their respective roles. We Raid! We Group! We have a good time, and enjoy our Family growing and improving their character's. So If you want to feel like part of a Family of players who can really get some things done then Ex Astra may be what your looking for, its just a game come enjoy the fun!:eek:

Polixa
11-08-2021, 01:04 PM
I was really just looking for a casual guild but with Ex Astra found myself getting not just that, but an easy entry into raiding, on my own schedule.

The perfect blend of casual play and zero pressure raiding, without the personal drama that you'd think was part and parcel of guild life if you believe what you read about other guilds on the forums.

Sainte
11-08-2021, 05:20 PM
The things that I love most about classic Everquest are the camaraderie and the spirit of adventure. These are the reasons I joined Ex Astra. As a guild, they truly embody the classic, adventuring spirit. This is a group that finds way to engage members of all levels, from lowbie expeditions to serious high level content. It is an inclusive, respectful and welcoming community. It is a highly social bunch, and overall great vibes. If you are looking good vibes, adventure, and helping hands, look no further than Ex Astra.

Sainte
11-08-2021, 05:26 PM
The things that I love most about classic Everquest are the camaraderie and the spirit of adventure. These are the reasons I joined Ex Astra. As a guild, they truly embody the classic, adventuring spirit. This is a group that finds way to engage members of all levels, from lowbie expeditions to serious high level content. It is an inclusive, respectful and welcoming community. It is a highly social bunch, and overall great vibes. If you are looking good vibes, adventure, and helping hands, look no further than Ex Astra.

Truwarz
11-08-2021, 05:29 PM
I joined Ex Astra a few months ago and have really enjoyed my time with them so far. I played on/off casually for many years and came back to EQ after a long break. EA's friendly approach to grouping / raiding has really sparked my interest in playing again. There is a good spread of players of all levels and always something going on, whether it's grouping for xp grind, loot, epic help or raiding. Being a member helped me develop as a player, get some better gear and experience different raid content all while having a blast doing it. I highly recommend Ex Astra.

Ganjy
11-10-2021, 10:08 PM
Ex Astra - Apply directly to the forehead.

lucian54
11-12-2021, 08:01 PM
if your looking for a guild that will get to some end game stuff, while being able to find exp groups and maintaining a real life... ex astra is the best choice right now

realsubtle
11-26-2021, 12:17 PM
Not a member myself, but Ex Astra is awesome, have a bunch of friends in there and they all love it.

wrighter00
12-04-2021, 12:00 PM
Ex Astra is a great group of players. I've had a lot of fun raiding with them as they push through new content. Their inter guild raid progression is on point while also being active in the Aegis alliance for bigger ticket raids. From leveling groups to beginner raid content to end game raid content, they gotcha covered.

Shout out to Fyonn and the officer core for making this all happen. PST to Bontaiga for ports. :P

spectrefax
12-05-2021, 12:16 AM
Bah, link won't work.

Someone hotlink "Mugatu Meme 'That Ex Astra Is So Hot Right Now'" =)

Edit: Also help me add my alts later, please.

D1E53L
12-09-2021, 08:38 AM
Such a great group of helpful people.

Hang around with some in game and check out the vibes! Have all kinds of various events for all levels (yes, events that include just having a good time) and seeing less frequented zones. Has a huge mix of levels, play styles and personalities!

If you're returning/new/looking to mix it up Astra is the place to get your quest-evering on.

Should also add they tackle end game content too! If you're all about the raid or want to casually pop along to see some end game content, everyone is welcoming and very chill.

Recoil
12-31-2021, 02:26 AM
This game cannot be done alone. You can solo, but when it comes down to the nitty and gritty you'll want friends on your side to back you up. This is why we play, because of the atmosphere of caring for one another feels good. For a no holds bar game, we hold our own and continue to keep exploring to new possibilities. You want to level up 50+, and enjoy the more end content this guild will have the support you need.

Telegnam
01-05-2022, 10:57 AM
I am interested in joining Ex Astra. Gandworf 54 mage and a bunch of alts. Submitted request through discord.

Leizar
01-14-2022, 01:45 PM
I have been with Ex Astra since Fyonn invited me during a Paw group in November. Guilds like Ex Astra are the reason to play classic Everquest. People are always willing to lend a hand and genuinely care about others. Whether it's grouping, raiding, working on epics, or just exploring some zone for fun, you can do it all in Ex Astra. Working in the Aegis alliance has been a great experience as I have gotten to know people from Axiom, Homeland, Europa, Ald Lang Syne, and Lighthouse.

doormat00
01-14-2022, 11:03 PM
I am a current member of Ex Asta and definitely recommend it as a well organized and benevolent group of people who love EQ and the camaraderie involved.

Kasor
01-20-2022, 12:04 PM
I joined last month after coming back from a long break so most of the people I played with aren't around anymore. I'm so glad I joined, lots of groups/raids and everyone is helpful and friendly, it really brought back my love of this game having good people to play with.

Rysky
01-20-2022, 07:22 PM
Current guild member of 4 months now and I have to say this guild is amazing! They’ve got everything from casual to hardcore. Great place for returning players to the game to get re established at. Newcomers to the game aren’t frowned upon either(who in their right mind would do that anyways). Every single member of the guild is a gem and the officers are even more golden! Come find out for yourself how awesome we are by contacting an officer today!

SlankyLanky
01-20-2022, 09:00 PM
Ex astra is a fantastic group of folks with a super positive leadership. Being in ea has made it possible to see end game content while staying very casual.

10/10 Ex Astra gives me divinity vibes, and that's a great thing.

EldrBrg
01-22-2022, 08:17 PM
I joined Ex Astra after my old guild Dawn Believers lost it's raid force. It was great to pick up in Kael, Plane of Sky and Halls of Testing right where I had left off, and with a more efficient group! Everyone here is super helpful, patient, and supportive of their guildmates. I had help completing my epic quest for Swiftwind within a few weeks of joining! I now raid weekly with Ex Astra and Aegis Alliance. Its a whole mix of characters but inclusive and welcoming of all. I can always rely on some mischief to be afoot when I log in and that is awesome!

Astarai Stormblessed
55 Outrider

argamath
01-23-2022, 01:35 PM
I joined Ex Astra a couple weeks ago. Everyone has been very helpful!

You get answers to your questions. You get help when you need it. There are frequent events. It is easy to organize your own and get a group of guildies. You get out of it what you put into it.

Be a part of something great! Come join us.

Kuroden, Barbarian Warrior of Rallos Zek

Cr33pin6d3ath
01-23-2022, 03:48 PM
Ex Astra officers and members have been extremely helpful since I joined in early December, they group often for all level ranges and always invite guildies. I have made several friends during my run from 15-50. I am currently raiding now with them and even while raiding while I was completely oblivious to certain loot that was dropping for my class the officers quickly reminded me that it was loot I need to roll for…. This is an extremely high level of class and a showing of their true character cause normally other people wouldn’t share this info with people in order to gear their own characters!!!! If anyone is considering joining EA just do it!!!!! They always looking after others!!! -Nerjinzul Mage

HibukLives
01-26-2022, 05:28 AM
Are there any classes that you really need? I made a bard, which I enjoy playing, but there seem to be bards everywhere.

DieterBrantley
01-26-2022, 03:18 PM
Are there any classes that you really need? I made a bard, which I enjoy playing, but there seem to be bards everywhere.

Hello, we actually don't have THAT many bards, so a bard would be just fine :-)

Bearlight
01-29-2022, 09:55 AM
So I have been a proby member of Ex Astra for a bit. I have to say this guild of people are a great group. Not only have I picked up spells I needed from the guild bank, they run lowbie raid grps, have 2-3 guild events, plus they are part of a raiding alliance that has many knowledgeable people who know end game content. They been asking what player need about non planar ncp for epics, commenting at least one night a week if not more to help people out. They do Kael and SS TOT runs, WL dragons just to name a few (wish I was not at work or falling sleep on these nights).

If you are looking for a casual guild with great people who take the time to help with a item transfer, or a quick port across the work so you can pick up spells for the next lvl. This may be the guild for you.

Ripqozko
01-31-2022, 07:29 PM
how many ex astra were in the original astra?

Xiderpunk2
02-01-2022, 07:55 PM
Just wanted to add my input into this, EA has a great atmosphere. Lots of folks willing to help out with advice, suggestions and help when needed with quests and so forth. Leadership is very active, so most nights have guild groups or raids going on. It's a grown-up guild without ego issues, lots of friendly people so what is not to like!

mattydef
02-17-2022, 04:25 PM
Very cool guild to be a part of, for both new members and veterans. EA offers experience and help in all aspects of EQ, whether its leveling, working on epic quests or raiding.

adm5893
02-18-2022, 11:05 AM
I joined the Ex Astra June of 2021 at level 32 after taking a break from P99 in 2016. After rage quitting and leaving the live server in 2000, I wanted to relieve my "glory days" (or is it deaths) on P99.

Almost immediately several members helped me gather the necessary materials to complete (almost) the Armor of Ro quest. For several months, I hung out in Unrest leveling but as the XP slowed down several Ex Astra members encouraged me to get out of Unrest. I would beg off but those members would never belittle my decision to remain and many times Ex Astra Members would give me hand-me-down weapon, armor, jewelry or two.

Then in the Fall 2021, I was mentally prepared to attempt my first Raid, ever, in EQ. Although there is a lot of information on the web/wiki/YouTube videos and being my first time, I was nervous about failing/causing a Raid wipe (Grath Telkin eat your heart out) but the Ex Astra Members were very supportive provided advice throughout the entire Raid. Now I regularly join various Guild or Alliance raid targets. Granted I need to ensure I have the appropriate Faction but that's another story.

Ex Astra has many, many nice, friendly and supportive members, who go above and beyond to help fellow members with gear, plat and support. As a group the core has advanced and have progressively acquired knowledge and proper gear to take down harder and harder mobs. At the same time continue to recruit and assist newer players because the guild recognizes they are the future. Ex Astra allows you explore Norrath on your own terms within your timeframe.

If you are looking for a low drama, low stress, enjoyable P99 experience where you will be supported in your goals. Please check out Ex Astra, you won't be disappointed in your decision.

Phlor

ConstantMedal
02-23-2022, 06:55 PM
I've been in Ex Astra since the guild exploded on to the scene, at which point I was new to the server and EverQuest. Never played live and joined P99 last year, so much of the content I've had the chance to experience is thanks to Ex Astra putting on events for players of various levels, such as Junior & Senior Expeditions on which "off-the-beaten-path" zones are explored - a way to break up monotony of always grinding in Unrest > Paw > CoM.

There's always a good mix and seasoned players have been helpful and willing to share their knowledge. My character finally reached a high enough level to start going on some raids and I look forward to more endgame content with Ex Astra as we continue to rise to dominance, blackening the sky with our wings! If you still don't want to join be aware that resistance is futile and you will be assimilated

- Marequis

Fuffynoogins
02-24-2022, 06:23 AM
Really solid guild! Been with the guild for a number of months now since joining P99. Leadership has been outstanding. The guild plays through a variety of content and continues to push into more challenging content. The folks in the guild have been stellar, both casual and serious players. It is a guild full of encouragement who wants to see its members succeed regardless of play style. Could not be happier with the choice I made to bring my brother and I into Ex Astra!

kaikul
02-24-2022, 10:48 PM
This here is good people. good times. good laughs. I would have expected to burned on and circled around to another game by now, but these guys have kept the game fun.
thanks for all your help ex astra.
Nirriti

beev
02-28-2022, 01:24 PM
I joined EA about two weeks ago. To keep it short, here are bullet points of my experience:

Highly organized from top to bottom. Great use of technology to keep track of raid attendance and “dkp”. Experienced leadership.
Friendly and helpful - i didnt have any experience in raiding on EQ or even how best to use my character. Guildmates and officers never made me feel stupid for asking questions. Members offer to help others on their epic quests and show appreciation when receiving help.
Fun - i like listening to raid chats on discord in general. Some really funny people.
Non political - i havent heard any divisive garbage. We all share a nostalgic love of EQ and thats the focus. It can be easy to spew personal opinions on online games and yet there feels like an unspoken agreement to respect each other.

I’m a casual player and EA doesnt make me feel left behind. They have smart and kind leadership, and it is quickly becoming an online family.

Mediatraveler
03-07-2022, 03:29 PM
Casual/New player here interested in applying.

20 Bard - Mordanon

Was not sure where to apply at on Discord but happy to do that as well.

DieterBrantley
03-08-2022, 06:50 PM
Hello! Please message me at matchpointroland#9365 on Discord if you are interested in finding more about the guild. I can go through a few questions with you 1 on 1.

Casual/New player here interested in applying.

20 Bard - Mordanon

Was not sure where to apply at on Discord but happy to do that as well.

Najdorf
03-11-2022, 08:36 PM
I joined EA a couple months ago. Super fun casual raiding guild that is extremely active(events almost every day). I completed my epic and have gotten several pieces of HoT gear with the opportunity in the future to get some really great gear during quakes. People are extremely helpful and understanding within the guild. If your looking for a laid back raiding experience you can't go wrong with Ex Astra.

-Delver

alsa
03-20-2022, 08:01 PM
EA is a guild that is more focused on building the community than game content. While leadership make sure that there's something for everyone (from level 20s who just started playing few weeks ago to people with multiple 60s), they make sure they are providing everyone with a good experience in this virtual world we all share.

The only problem is, they allowed a troll to join this fine guild, who does nothing but running around and calling everyone ugly .....

Lammy
03-26-2022, 11:30 AM
As blood soiled the hills of Fear...

a group of mortals descended from the stars, broke the entrance, pushed through the firewall and reclaimed the castle.

This group is known as <Ex Astra>

https://i.imgur.com/Q6nq6cd.jpg

Toxigen
03-28-2022, 06:21 AM
As blood soiled the hills of Fear...

a group of mortals descended from the stars, broke the entrance, pushed through the firewall and reclaimed the castle.

This group is known as <Ex Astra>

https://i.imgur.com/Q6nq6cd.jpg

good stuff!

Lammy
04-02-2022, 12:47 AM
<Ex Astra>

With fuligan soulstones in hand, a group of warriors altered the realms of man and broke the planes of hate.

Charging forth into the shadows of the unknown, these men emerged victorious. They emerged Hero's.

https://i.imgur.com/SQtaUBr.jpg

daskullicious
04-07-2022, 07:47 PM
Heya, for some reason, I can't reach matchpointroland#9365 on discord. I might be interested to join.

Soulpillager
04-07-2022, 08:08 PM
Message Soulpillager, or Fyonn in game be happy explain and to invite :)

Lammy
04-12-2022, 11:20 PM
Looking for a more personal experience?

You could say we're a close group of friends...

Don't delay, Join today!

https://i.imgur.com/akS8bRF.jpg

Loadsamoney
04-13-2022, 08:43 PM
Hey, I might be interested. My Ranger dinged 49 recently, and I'm planning to start a Druid here in the next day or two. I also have a 51 Paladin, but I'm mostly inactive on him, though I wouldn't mind a reason to play him again.

My interests and goals are to slowly work my Ranger towards 60 while I level my Druid on the side (for soloing, money farming and porting), get into entry-level planar raiding and Kael armor groups, complete my Epic (at least Swiftwind), help other guildies with their Epics, and have a good time doing it.

If it sounds like I'd be a decent fit, I have Discord and a working headset, I can fill out an application and be present for an interview at the appropriate time. Let me know.

DieterBrantley
04-14-2022, 02:24 AM
Great! You can message me directly at Matchpointroland#9365 on Discord so I can tell you more about the guild

Hey, I might be interested. My Ranger dinged 49 recently, and I'm planning to start a Druid here in the next day or two. I also have a 51 Paladin, but I'm mostly inactive on him, though I wouldn't mind a reason to play him again.

My interests and goals are to slowly work my Ranger towards 60 while I level my Druid on the side (for soloing, money farming and porting), get into entry-level planar raiding and Kael armor groups, complete my Epic (at least Swiftwind), help other guildies with their Epics, and have a good time doing it.

If it sounds like I'd be a decent fit, I have Discord and a working headset, I can fill out an application and be present for an interview at the appropriate time. Let me know.

Loadsamoney
04-15-2022, 12:42 AM
Great! You can message me directly at Matchpointroland#9365 on Discord so I can tell you more about the guild

Hey, sent. You can also PM me if that's more convenient.

ICEGOD
04-17-2022, 01:41 PM
In my opinion, Ex Astra represents all that is great about EQ and how it was intended to be played prior to the Luclin and beyond expansions. A guild or alliance of guilds capable and willing to help others, can tear through endgame content, do expeditions to lower level areas not generally explored anymore, and actively promotes and hosts these types of events. I only wish I had more free time to commit to the game and guild, but I am not 14 playing on the Fennin Ro server anymore and what's better is they completely understand this, as most of us are now grown ass adults!

The system they have established in earning points for raiding makes sense and is fair. The more you contribute the higher the chances you have to get those phat lewtz. The leadership is active, the officer support is fantastic and the overall morale in guild is hard to come by in this game. I hope Ex Astra continues to grow and does not change the way it promotes the world of Everquest! Bravo to this wonderful group of players!

Asmodeuz Malum'Sanctus- 58 Cleric
Mackn D'Laydeez - 52 Monk
Phelicity - 25 Druid

Lammy
04-26-2022, 10:25 PM
It's been an...

epic year here in <Ex Astra>

Over 50 completed epics so far!

https://i.imgur.com/gWoABfp.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/MUnn14x.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/xs2KSil.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/PutsKGW.jpg

Olbovine
04-28-2022, 10:57 AM
Heya, for some reason, I can't reach matchpointroland#9365 on discord. I might be interested to join.

It has to be Matchpointroland#9365

Nyarly
05-30-2022, 08:55 PM
Hello! Several months ago, around Christmas, I had a face-to-face conversation with Fyonn/Fakir in High Keep. Though he was polite and very friendly, and the fact that I really liked the name Ex Astra, I had to turn down his offer to join your organization. I was simply not in the mood at the time to join a guild. That has changed!

I am Lulas, wood elf druid of Tunare. Please let me know if I should contact you via forum PM, in-game chat, or your Discord. Thanks!

asiral
05-30-2022, 10:19 PM
great bunch of people, highly recommend this guild

Spithridates
07-03-2022, 07:28 PM
Been with EA a few weeks now and am really enjoying it. Already the best guild I've ever joined cold (no prior acquaintances) in 20+ years of online gaming. Big emphasis on helping each other. Casual guild atmosphere capable of turning on the focus and accountability of a top raiding guild. Aegis Alliance seems to hold the same values as EA. It's felt fun and attainable to become an active member against targets rather than just another warm body attached to a bat phone.

Naibselllat
08-14-2022, 02:02 PM
Been with EA since Oct 2021. By far the most fun & helpful EQ community I've been a part of. Super easy to find grouping / xping partners, and their discord system rocks. EA maintains a casual atmosphere while accessing raid content with their involvement in the AEGIS alliance. Members are free to attend our own EA or AEGIS raids however often they want!

If you are looking for a home on p99, check us out at @ https://exastra.quest/discord! We're happy to have you aboard

D1E53L
09-02-2022, 09:17 AM
Come be a part of a great team with those close knit vibes! EA continues to be a great place to experience the questing forever. With events for everyone - whether you're looking to get some levels with a great crew, finish those team effort epic pieces or get down and dirty with hilariously fun raid times. No matter your experience with content, these guys remain helpful and engaged in creating a good place for anyone looking to make some friends, see some great content and have a good time.

Pulsarvadon
09-14-2022, 10:23 AM
Ex Astra has been my home on p99 since November 2021, and since then I've found connection with like-minds who want a positive, community-based game experience. There's a very transparent recognition for the players behind the characters, and our collective need to maintain a healthy life balance. While I've been able to consistently achieve my own personal goals, one of the things that makes me look forward to logging in is seeing others in our guild achieve their goals. I'm also looking forward to what we're able to bring in the future as we continue to grow and our rolling experience accumulates. :D

Pulsarvadon
03-25-2023, 05:38 AM
Casual bump.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/857779739091140619/1069402105573539990/f95d3036c5.gif

Varass
06-15-2023, 10:11 PM
Looking for a casual experience on P99 with access to raid content? Check us out :) We do weekly epic nights to help eachother complete epic quests, and weekly Halls of Testing. We also do higher end content with the raid alliance Sanctum. There's always something to do!

-Naib, Co-Leader of EA

Valakut
08-25-2023, 11:17 AM
can yall tell Delver to chill out on the camp stealing? You would think a 60 epic'd wiz could do better than level 20 mobs.

Lurgort/Sseri
08-25-2023, 02:48 PM
EQ has been a ride and a half but I'm throwing in the towel. Nice to see up and coming good guilds.

adm5893
02-23-2024, 07:48 PM
I joined the Ex Astra June of 2021 at level 32 after taking a break from P99 in 2016. After rage quitting and leaving the live server in 2000, I wanted to relieve my "glory days" (or is it deaths) on P99.

Almost immediately several members helped me gather the necessary materials to complete (almost) the Armor of Ro quest. For several months, I hung out in Unrest leveling but as the XP slowed down several Ex Astra members encouraged me to get out of Unrest. I would beg off but those members would never belittle my decision to remain and many times Ex Astra Members would give me hand-me-down weapon, armor, jewelry or two.

Then in the Fall 2021, I was mentally prepared to attempt my first Raid, ever, in EQ. Although there is a lot of information on the web/wiki/YouTube videos and being my first time, I was nervous about failing/causing a Raid wipe (Grath Telkin eat your heart out) but the Ex Astra Members were very supportive provided advice throughout the entire Raid. Now I regularly join various Guild or Alliance raid targets. Granted I need to ensure I have the appropriate Faction but that's another story.

Ex Astra has many, many nice, friendly and supportive members, who go above and beyond to help fellow members with gear, plat and support. As a group the core has advanced and have progressively acquired knowledge and proper gear to take down harder and harder mobs. At the same time continue to recruit and assist newer players because the guild recognizes they are the future. Ex Astra allows you explore Norrath on your own terms within your timeframe.

If you are looking for a low drama, low stress, enjoyable P99 experience where you will be supported in your goals. Please check out Ex Astra, you won't be disappointed in your decision.

Phlor

***reposted*** thank you Snails and Bindi