PDA

View Full Version : My feelings are ok.

starkind
07-23-2021, 08:14 PM
Emotionally I'm just tired. It's been pretty hard to really feel much and when I do it's shitty impulses to self harm. Rly.

So it's been great being really Emotionally numb most of the time even when I feel like hurting myself there's just this massive wall to climb really that is keeping me pretty safe and from doing anything really truly harmful I guess.

Jibartik
07-23-2021, 08:28 PM
We started working 9-5 jobs when we started kindergarten and we've just been worn down like an old shoe.

Evia
07-23-2021, 09:09 PM
We started working 9-5 jobs when we started kindergarten and we've just been worn down like an old shoe.

Truth

HalflingSpergand
07-23-2021, 09:13 PM
I have recently decided some sort of primitive lifestyle would be...
much worse

starkind
07-24-2021, 12:24 PM
thanks guys my feelings are still ok today, got the cat litter shovled and a shower and no bites today

rahmani
07-25-2021, 11:04 AM
Hey there. I know it can be rough on your psyche to play this game, especially toxic reading through the forums. Try not to let everyone’s lashing out get to you.

Gwaihir
07-25-2021, 12:29 PM
I don't really see many people lashing out at Starkind, but Ok. I don't really even think that tangentially applies. Anyhow

starkind
07-25-2021, 11:41 PM
Yep. Still alive. Gwaihir is right. I'm good. Feelings are totally OK.

There was definitely a time where I was really upset and individually angry and disappointed with ppl around here. But nope. Not anymore. Not for a decent while for sure.

You are all pretty great across whatever spectrums of stuff ya'll r on.

It's been a privilege interacting with all u guys.

Here's to feeling ok tomorrow.

Cheers.

~starkind

Gwaihir
07-26-2021, 12:00 AM
Tomorrow I'm a be putting in 10 to 12 hours, as will I throughout the entire week along with the next several weekends till camping in September. Got two pairs of orthodontics to pay for over the next year, should be able to do it in half that if I stay diligent.

On the bright side, if I lock this orthodontic surgeon in at his agreed pricing this month, I'll save a ton of venezuelan monopoly dollars over the next 18 months of inflation-unadjusted denominated payments.

starkind
07-26-2021, 12:44 AM
Good teeth are a great boon. It's a good reason to work and spend funny money on. One of the things I don't regret at all.

Gwaihir
07-26-2021, 01:16 AM
Good teeth are a great boon. It's a good reason to work and spend funny money on. One of the things I don't regret at all.

They're not my teeth, but child labor is frowned upon.

I give and I give and I give of myself with the hopes that the children someday realize Love isn't something you get/take/demand of others; it is merely something poured out from within.

starkind
07-26-2021, 01:40 AM
They're not my teeth, but child labor is frowned upon.

I give and I give and I give of myself with the hopes that the children someday realize Love isn't something you get/take/demand of others; it is merely something poured out from within.

It is probably the only way. I do a lot without being asked, always trying to look out for others without asking in return or telling. I don't know of any other way. It's a good beginning regardless.