PDA

View Full Version : Arizona election audit finds massive fraud and irregularities

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Nirgon
07-16-2021, 02:43 AM
https://i.imgur.com/V1EGl7i.png

https://i.imgur.com/xPH0b7N.png

https://i.imgur.com/rTuCTsJ.png

https://i.imgur.com/nQT8VTZ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/DifYm1K.png

myrddraal
07-16-2021, 04:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8vV-EP4vOc

Pulgasari
07-16-2021, 10:17 AM
Manufacturing fraud claims reinforces the narrative that Republican legislatures are passing brand new voting restrictions when the reality is a return to pre-Covid procedures.

Learn to play.

Nirgon
07-16-2021, 10:20 AM
LOL what's up with those 74k mail ins dawg?

Biden didn't and cannot win Maricopa! It's HARD red.

The riggers got too bold!

Everything was on camera and chain of custody was kept for what existed.

These commies tried to steal our country. They are here ruining your EverQuest community. Not a drill!!!!

Pulgasari
07-16-2021, 10:44 AM
LOL what's up with those 74k mail ins dawg?

Biden didn't and cannot win Maricopa! It's HARD red.

The riggers got too bold!

Everything was on camera and chain of custody was kept for what existed.

These commies tried to steal our country. They are here ruining your EverQuest community. Not a drill!!!!

Look dude, you're either accelerating or retarding, or you aren't really playing. Making up lies doesn't benefit the Conservative cause, think about who and what agenda you're accomplicing by spreading these lies.

Lib.

starkind
07-16-2021, 11:04 AM
drugs

Nirgon
07-16-2021, 11:45 AM
Here come the cucks! I'm ready for ya!

Donald Trump blew out the votes in at least 45 states. We need the larger victory margins revealed in the states he won too.

Btw vote counting works like this:
1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1. ...

Not "5x5 (4 / 6 + 2 * 3)^8" or whatever those crooked retards wrote on Twitter.

Blocking audits and the process only makes you and the other "Muh Russia" RETARDS look worse.

Pulgasari
07-16-2021, 12:02 PM
Here come the cucks! I'm ready for ya!

Donald Trump blew out the votes in at least 45 states. We need the larger victory margins revealed in the states he won too.

Btw vote counting works like this:
1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1. ...

Not "5x5 (4 / 6 + 2 * 3)^8" or whatever those crooked retards wrote on Twitter.

Blocking audits and the process only makes you and the other "Muh Russia" RETARDS look worse.

Define fraud correctly or there'll be no mercy for you. :p

Skarne
07-16-2021, 12:05 PM
Sore losing cry baby

Jibartik
07-16-2021, 12:09 PM
cBa-SgbaNEc

Ennewi
07-16-2021, 01:05 PM
Donald Trump blew

Nirgon
07-16-2021, 01:08 PM
The more low energy whackos in here disagreeing with me, the better. Pile it on.

Something like 42% of the country that's eligible to vote, doesn't. They think your shit is something they can simply go on ignoring. They are wrong about that. Your kind infect everything. You're not a majority of anything except pedos and cucks.

Jibartik
07-16-2021, 01:09 PM
fPMotd0bUSY

Nirgon
07-16-2021, 01:10 PM
It started with the Muh Russia stuff, then the PLAGUE (lol) stuff, now the election truths are coming out too.

Can you imagine being mad about election fraud being revealed? I mean mad at the people revealing it.

Where the fuck were our intelligence and law enforcement agencies on this (besides monitoring online chats and gaming communities)? We all knew it happened.

Gatordash
07-16-2021, 01:17 PM
It started with the Muh Russia stuff, then the PLAGUE (lol) stuff, now the election truths are coming out of too.

Can you imagine being mad about election fraud being revealed?

I can't believe they hired Cyber Ninjas to do the audit and expect to be taken seriously.

Also, my condolences, I just saw you died in RnF.

Horza
07-16-2021, 01:23 PM
then the PLAGUE (lol) stuff

600k dead, you fucking sociopath.

Pulgasari
07-16-2021, 01:24 PM
Alan Dershowitz Says Evidence Suggests 2020 Election 'Wasn't Stolen' from Trump (https://www.newsweek.com/alan-dershowitz-2020-election-not-stolen-evidence-trump-fair-biden-won-1610346)

"Once the electors are certified, and once they cast their vote I can't see any legal route to undoing that, even if they were to find fraud later on," Dershowitz said at the time. "There's certainly nothing in the Constitution about that."

Ennewi
07-16-2021, 01:30 PM
The more low energy whackos in here disagreeing with me, the better. Pile it on.

Posting on the forums every hour on the hour, a requirement to be considered high energy.

Ennewi
07-16-2021, 01:33 PM
https://www.bustle.com/p/is-robert-mueller-a-democrat-republican-his-appointment-was-lauded-by-both-parties-58693

Sonderbeast
07-16-2021, 01:48 PM
This could be true that, in a RED state, with RED legislatures in charge of voting implementation, widespread voter fraud was overseen by RED organizers and either overlooked or implemented WIDESPREAD VOTER FRAUD FOR BIDEN (laptop hurr durr).

Or maybe Arizonan's just don't like Trump.

Hard pill to swallow, snowflake. You lost.

Jibartik
07-16-2021, 01:48 PM

we better kill 70 million people so they dont do it again.

rebeccablack
07-16-2021, 01:53 PM
sorry about your trump brain virus

Nirgon
07-16-2021, 01:57 PM
Just look at them flailing away as this is revealed

The muh Russia tinfoilers are reaching new levels of "completely lost it".

Good luck explaining those 74k mail ins that "turned up". This is only the beginning of the investigation too.

Pulgasari
07-16-2021, 02:02 PM
Good luck explaining those 74k mail ins that "turned up". This is only the beginning of the investigation too.

By what quality are those votes necessarily fraudulent?

Baler
07-16-2021, 02:04 PM
Democrats are putting a special investigation on the arizona audit.
Main Stream Media is calling it ridiculous and pointless.

There is something incriminating in that arizona audit that the democrats don't want being found.
Otherwise it wouldn't be pointless and they wouldn't care about it.

Shouldn't these democrats be going yeah do the audit it will prove how much we beat trump fairly.
But no you have the opposite, they're trying to hide something.

Horza
07-16-2021, 02:12 PM

It was already over when they certified the election results in all fifty states, the cyborg ninja "audits" are purely an excuse to keep grifting you retards for millions in donations.

Sonderbeast
07-16-2021, 02:21 PM
Biden still wins without AZ

sorry you lost

Ennewi
07-16-2021, 02:23 PM
They're just giving Straiker false hope.

Thorgrimm
07-16-2021, 02:25 PM
By what quality are those votes necessarily fraudulent?

Apparently there is no record of them being sent

Only received

Could be many reasons why, but that's a lot of potential fraud. Not saying it's fraud yet, but the lack of cooperation from county election officials certainly doesn't build confidence. Seems like they are trying to hide something.

I don't think the goal of these audits is to overturn 2020. They give justification for election integrity laws and Voter ID.

That's why you see Texas Democrats flying to Washington on private jets with cases of Miller Lite screaming racism and singing We Shall Overcome" during cringy press conferences. They are trying to create an emotional narrative to counter raw data.

Sonderbeast
07-16-2021, 02:33 PM
They are trying to create an emotional narrative to counter raw data.

You want some raw data? Ashliiey Babbittt was shot and killed in the process of committing a felony.

sorry you lost

Ennewi
07-16-2021, 02:34 PM
Fitting that it's McCain's state, considering how much ire he drew from 45.

Pulgasari
07-16-2021, 02:48 PM
Apparently there is no record of them being sent

Only received

Could be many reasons why, but that's a lot of potential fraud. Not saying it's fraud yet, but the lack of cooperation from county election officials certainly doesn't build confidence. Seems like they are trying to hide something.

I don't think the goal of these audits is to overturn 2020. They give justification for election integrity laws and Voter ID.

That's why you see Texas Democrats flying to Washington on private jets with cases of Miller Lite screaming racism and singing We Shall Overcome" during cringy press conferences. They are trying to create an emotional narrative to counter raw data.

It's fraud solely because the states (illegally?) modified their election laws. (https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/states-changed-rules-voting-amid-coronavirus-pandemic/story?id=72309089) Any other answer is embellishment.

Baler
07-16-2021, 03:05 PM
Biden still wins without AZ

sorry you lost

That's not the goal and was never the goal of the AZ audit.

The goal was to prove their was fraud.

Fun-Fact,.. there is already public proof of fraud being revealed by this audit.

Everyone should want voting integrity. Whether you're winning or losing.

Thorgrimm
07-16-2021, 03:12 PM
It's fraud solely because the states (illegally?) modified their election laws. (https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/states-changed-rules-voting-amid-coronavirus-pandemic/story?id=72309089) Any other answer is embellishment.

We're talking about 75 thousand ballots that potentially appeared out of thin air without any record of them being sent out

Has nothing to do with an election law being changed in 2020 because of Covid-19, unless you can provide proof in any of these changed laws that people could legally forge their own ballots and send them in without solicitation

We're only a few pages in this thread and it's kind of strange seeing obvious Democrat posters claiming Biden still wins without Arizona. That possibility is already on the table?

I don't think it is, but that's an obvious tell that even Democrats aren't confident in the 2020 election and are already willing to concede that much ground on the issue

Tewaz
07-16-2021, 03:14 PM
Glad to see all the virgins in here still hitting the bong and living in delusion.

Sonderbeast
07-16-2021, 03:24 PM
Such are ignorant Trumpists. "Everyone who hates trump is a democrat."

We're going on to a year after the fact, and you losers are still harping on the fraud angle. Which ALL lawsuits have been dismissed or disproven. Your evidence can't even pass the basic due process in court because it's based on unverifiable heresay and not facts.

You need to let it go, you lost. Trump wasn't a good candidate. Many republicans don't even like him. You would be better off accepting the results and rebounding to better candidates that don't make your whole party stink with disturbing personality worship. Pathetic.

sorry you lost

Horza
07-16-2021, 03:28 PM
Such are ignorant Trumpists. "Everyone who hates trump is a democrat."

In their defense, Biden received more than 81 million votes (the most of any presidential candidate in U.S. history).

Baler
07-16-2021, 03:29 PM
Trump living rent free in liberal democrat minds.

He's gone, move on. Isn't that what you wanted?! Now you miss him or something wtf.

Pulgasari
07-16-2021, 03:35 PM
We're talking about 75 thousand ballots that potentially appeared out of thin air without any record of them being sent out

Has nothing to do with an election law being changed in 2020 because of Covid-19, unless you can provide proof in any of these changed laws that people could legally forge their own ballots and send them in without solicitation

I don't think it is, but that's an obvious tell that even Democrats aren't confident in the 2020 election and are already willing to concede that much ground on the issue

1)No shutup.

2)Vote by mail, dingus.

3)Your recourse is changing state laws back as the Feds have little oversight of state election systems.

Sonderbeast
07-16-2021, 03:38 PM
In their defense, Biden received more than 81 million votes (the most of any presidential candidate in U.S. history).

Out of the 250 million voting age adults, that's only 32% of the country.

The other guy couldn't even hit 30%. Sad. So much for the silent majority.

Thorgrimm
07-16-2021, 03:39 PM
1)No shutup.

2)Vote by mail, dingus.

3)Your recourse is changing state laws back as the Feds have little oversight of state election systems.

1) Yes

Pulgasari
07-16-2021, 03:40 PM
1) Yes

Fine :p

1) Sorta but it's a waste of time that misses the forest for the trees.

Sonderbeast
07-16-2021, 03:42 PM
Go have a beer with your buddies and be thankful the adults are running the country again.

sorry you lost

Baler
07-16-2021, 03:43 PM
Anyone want to talk about the Arizona election audit?

Sonderbeast
07-16-2021, 03:45 PM

Seems like a big government plot to needlessly waste hard working taxpayer money.

Pulgasari
07-16-2021, 03:48 PM

No it sucks and is stupid. You're drowning the signal with this crap! :(

Baler
07-16-2021, 03:48 PM
Seems like a big government plot to needlessly waste hard working taxpayer money.

Do you know how many votes they went through?
I can't begin to imagine how mindless this job would be. What boring people do they get to do this.

No it sucks and is stupid. You're drowning the signal with this crap! :(

You're posting in a thread about a "sucks and stupid" topic. Find another thread if you don't want to talk about this.

Pulgasari
07-16-2021, 03:54 PM
You're posting in a thread about a "sucks and stupid" topic. Find another thread if you don't want to talk about this.

You have a point. Enjoy your playtime (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-tqLG__Al4).

Horza
07-16-2021, 03:54 PM

Why did the cyborg ninjas resign in disgrace?

Sonderbeast
07-16-2021, 04:00 PM
Do you know how many votes they went through?
I can't begin to imagine how mindless this job would be. What boring people do they get to do this.

I honestly don't really care. As I said before this whole fraud thing has been disproven over and over and the only reason it's continuing to be pushed in conservative circles right now is because it's the current news cycle in the conservative outrage machine. It will be big news for the next two weeks, and then they will stop reporting on it. You will forget about it, and then when no fraud is found they will have already moved on to some other belligerent topic to continue their viewership and keep you glued to the screen.

And you run on that wheel day by day, oblivious. A rat in a cage.

sorry you lost

Baler
07-16-2021, 04:04 PM
And you run on that wheel day by day, oblivious. A rat in a cage.

Check this out
https://i.imgur.com/rmQ633Y.png

Sonderbeast
07-16-2021, 04:09 PM
Check this out

Oooooh shiny

TheBardo
07-16-2021, 04:11 PM
I believe you Nirgo!!!

https://i.imgur.com/vHh4ERx.jpg

Sonderbeast
Check this out

I was just watching mrllamasc do a sorc crafting video. So dope.

Baler
Oooooh shiny

it's pretty shit but that +4 is insane.
you play PD2? new season july 23rd.

I was just watching mrllamasc do a sorc crafting video. So dope.
That dude is the real deal legit. Most of the old school D2 Speedrunners are very down to earth people.

Sonderbeast
07-16-2021, 04:20 PM
it's pretty shit but that +4 is insane.
you play PD2? .

No I don't currently, but it's a game I do watch quite a bit. It is definitely one of those hallmark games, and d4 is giving me a lot of hope for a great experience.

Botten
07-16-2021, 04:32 PM
I really don't get it.

MAGA supporters (many conservatives) repeat the narrative over and over again that the elections are rigged.

When this was said over and over again less MAGA supporters showed up to vote for the senate elections in Georgia. Resulting in two democrat senators.

There was two bipartisan audits before the partisan cyber ninja 3rd audit in Arizona.

The two bipartisan audits found no fraud but the partisan cyber ninja 3rd audit found massive fraud.

Isn't this just pushing the same narrative to conservative voters to not even bother voting?

It just seems like conservatives are shooting yourselves in the foot.

Thou no fraud was found by the DoJ and there wasn't a single case that found fraud out of the 50 something lawsuits.

Now many Red states are pushing voting restrictions that may not even help their initiative if more and more crazy narratives that your vote doesn't count "don't bother voting" keeps being echoed by MAGA supporters.

Jibartik
07-16-2021, 04:45 PM
Libs: election reform!
Trump: It was rigged
Libs: ITS A PERFECT SYSTEM!

lol

Thorgrimm
07-16-2021, 04:51 PM
Now many Red states are pushing voting restrictions that may not even help their initiative if more and more crazy narratives that your vote doesn't count "don't bother voting" keeps being echoed by MAGA supporters.

How is requiring ID to vote and proving citizenship a restriction

Baler
07-16-2021, 04:54 PM

EBT and welfare requires ID.

So clearly you can see the correlation.

Horza
07-16-2021, 05:08 PM
Interesting you guys leave out the law that criminalizes giving water to people waiting for many hours to vote.

Pulgasari
07-16-2021, 05:08 PM

Can't do that federally. Wouldn't be prudent.

Baler
07-16-2021, 05:11 PM
Interesting you guys leave out the law that criminalizes giving water to people waiting for many hours to vote.

Water handed to you with the label "vote for <name>" by a person with a shirt labeled "vote for <name>".

Horza
07-16-2021, 05:14 PM
Water handed to you with the label "vote for <name>" by a person with a shirt labeled "vote for <name>".

This is a lie, the law says any food or beverage is considered a gift regardless of packaging.

Sonderbeast
07-16-2021, 05:15 PM
EBT and welfare requires ID.

So clearly you can see the correlation.

I have 365 days to get welfare or EBT. There is only 1 day to vote.

ID presents lots of non-intuitive problems with voting

Wallet stolen before the big day? No vote for you.

Maybe your license just expired and you are waiting for it to come in the mail? You don't get to vote.

Maybe it leads to something more sinister, like someone with a certain prejudice refusing to accept the ID's of someone because they don't 'look' American.

It's not like any student of history couldn't look back and see where any requirement other than your physical presence at a ballot box could be manipulated for some nefarious reason.

Baler
07-16-2021, 05:17 PM
There is only 1 day to vote.

Sonderbeast No Disrespect,

That's false.

Sonderbeast
07-16-2021, 05:21 PM
Sonderbeast No Disrespect,

That's false.

And I said it in such a way to illustrate my point. Early voting was put in place to avoid these issues. Although there is still one 'voting day' expanding the ability to to vote by early voting and vote by mail makes such a process more fair to everyone. My point was there was a limited time to vote, and after the counting day you're SOL.

Baler
07-16-2021, 05:27 PM
And I said it in such a way to illustrate my point. Early voting was put in place to avoid these issues. Although there is still one 'voting day' expanding the ability to to vote by early voting and vote by mail makes such a process more fair to everyone. My point was there was a limited time to vote, and after the counting day you're SOL.

So what is stopping these lazy people from getting out to Vote with the multiple days they're able to do so?

What is stopping these lazy people from going out the other 300+ days a year and getting an ID

ID is required for many things in like, such as buying alcohol.. You must have a VALID photo ID to buy alcohol. They will not accept out of date IDs to buy alcohol.

Nirgon
07-16-2021, 05:29 PM
Still waiting on explanation for those 74k+ ballots lol

Where's ur evidence?

Thorgrimm
07-16-2021, 05:30 PM
This is a lie, the law says any food or beverage is considered a gift regardless of packaging.

https://www.legis.ga.gov/api/legislation/document/20212022/201121

materials, as required by law, which are necessary for the purpose of instructing electors or from distributing materials prepared by the Secretary of State which are designed solely for the purpose of encouraging voter participation in the election being conducted or from making available self-service water from an unattended receptacle to an elector waiting in line to vote."

Ennewi
07-16-2021, 05:45 PM
So what is stopping these lazy people from getting out to Vote with the multiple days they're able to do so?

What is stopping these lazy people from going out the other 300+ days a year and getting an ID[/SIZE]

Covid. The backlog for driver's licenses is significant.

Thorgrimm
07-16-2021, 05:58 PM

All that is required are the last 4 digits of your Social Security number in many of these laws

Not any backlogs for that I am aware of

Baler
07-16-2021, 06:01 PM

Q: Why are people assholes.
A: Covid

Q: Why are gas prices higher.

Q: Why is there social injustice.

Covid is such a fucking excuse for everything in the work force.

"I'm sorry I was late for work boss, Covid."

Baler
07-16-2021, 06:02 PM

OH OH OH and by the way.

A driver's Lisence is NOT the only valid form of photo ID.

so shit can that idea right now.

Ennewi
07-16-2021, 06:27 PM
A social security card is required for photo ID, along with a mailing address. https://www.npr.org/2018/10/13/657125819/many-native-ids-wont-be-accepted-at-north-dakota-polling-places

starkind
07-16-2021, 06:28 PM

ppl are assholes because they are using anything as an excuse to blame the other guy right now because they don't want to link shields and charge the line

Ennewi
07-16-2021, 06:31 PM
All that is required are the last 4 digits of your Social Security number in many of these laws

Not any backlogs for that I am aware of

https://youtu.be/Uih2ATtv4ik
https://youtu.be/G7eWeChpOSM

Ennewi
07-16-2021, 06:32 PM

You could almost just have this argument with yourself...

Baler
07-16-2021, 06:33 PM
You could almost just have this argument with yourself...

Politics aside, you don't think that covid is used as an excuse for some things?

Ennewi
07-16-2021, 06:43 PM
Politics aside, you don't think that covid is used as an excuse for some things?

Oh no, it absolutely has been used an excuse. Human nature. Spousal abuse increased during lockdowns and the trying times were probably used to excuse their actions. But even little things, like not going to visit the in-laws. It's the currency of the day and everyone's rich.

https://youtu.be/4xQZZPAU2UA

Thorgrimm
07-16-2021, 06:44 PM
A social security card is required for photo ID, along with a mailing address. https://www.npr.org/2018/10/13/657125819/many-native-ids-wont-be-accepted-at-north-dakota-polling-places

https://youtu.be/Uih2ATtv4ik
https://youtu.be/G7eWeChpOSM

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/some-think-texas-sb7-suppresses-votes-others-think-it-promotes-election-integrity

If approved, Senate Bill 7 would only give mail-in voting applications to those who request them and provide their driver’s license number, or the last 4 digits of their social security number. It would also allow poll workers to be close to election activities for observation. SB 7 would get rid of drive-thru voting and 24-hour poll locations. In addition, weekday early voting would take place between 6 a.m. – 9 p.m. and Sundays 1 p.m. – 9 p.m.

Baler
07-16-2021, 06:47 PM
If approved, Senate Bill 7 would only give mail-in voting applications to those who request them and provide their driver’s license number, or the last 4 digits of their social security number. It would also allow poll workers to be close to election activities for observation. SB 7 would get rid of drive-thru voting and 24-hour poll locations. In addition, weekday early voting would take place between 6 a.m. – 9 p.m. and Sundays 1 p.m. – 9 p.m.

LoL

The scheme of mail in ballots is they can be faked much easier than the old days of busing people in.

this isn't a new topic. It's not like millennial and zoomers are the first people on the planet.

Keep up the good work tox,..er,.. Thorgrimm

Horza
07-16-2021, 06:51 PM
Keep up the good work tox,..er,.. Thorgrimm

Shame the staff doesn't actually enforce their rules here.

Pulgasari
07-16-2021, 06:52 PM
https://www.fox26houston.com/news/some-think-texas-sb7-suppresses-votes-others-think-it-promotes-election-integrity

Requires excuse (https://www.sos.texas.gov/elections/voter/reqabbm.shtml)

Baler
07-16-2021, 06:52 PM
Shame the staff doesn't actually enforce their rules here.

If they did, they would ban you for the 10 billion petitions i've made against you specifically for the intolerance and hate spam.
LOL i'm fucking joking you moron.

Ennewi
07-16-2021, 07:07 PM

The U.S. has drive thru liquor stores and states where alcohol still isn't sold on Sunday. Extremes come with the territory. These efforts probably will increase voter turnout, the way Tipper Gore increased album sales with the Parental Advisory label.

https://theculturetrip.com/europe/united-kingdom/england/london/articles/the-dirty-history-of-parental-advisory-labels/

Jibartik
07-16-2021, 07:12 PM
I was curious about the 74k thing and I think its kinda wonky that our country has 74k votes that it has no way of knowing are real or not.

CLAIM: Arizona’s largest county in the 2020 election received and counted 74,000 mail-in ballots that had no record of ever being sent out to voters.

THE FACTS: False. The claim mischaracterizes reports that are intended to help political parties track early voters for their get-out-the-vote efforts, not tally mail-in ballots through Election Day. The reports don’t represent all mail-in ballots sent out and received, so the numbers aren’t expected to match up, according to Maricopa County officials and outside experts.

“We have 74,243 mail-in ballots where there is no clear record of them being sent,” Logan said at a meeting livestreamed at Arizona’s Capitol on Thursday. “That could be something where documentation wasn’t done right. There’s a clerical issue. There’s not proper things there, but I think when we’ve got 74,000, it merits knocking on a door and validating some of this information.”

https://apnews.com/article/government-and-politics-arizona-ap-fact-check-election-2020-campaign-2016-f0c36df59ee1069d65aa6a70a22d88cc

Robersonroger38
07-16-2021, 07:14 PM
Could you imagine the cry baby’s , if it did get overturned Lol

Baler
07-16-2021, 07:23 PM

If what exactly got overturned?

Ennewi
07-16-2021, 07:25 PM

No one stormed the capitol building after 45 was declared the winner. Let those emotions out.

Baler
07-16-2021, 07:26 PM
No one stormed the capitol building after 45 was declared the winner. Let those emotions out.

How do you enter a level 3 security, Federal building without being let in?

Stop drinking main stream news koolaid.

Legit, ROWS of police outside the capital,. they then removed the barricade from that section and those police there disperced and people were guided into the building.

wake the fuck up

Pulgasari
07-16-2021, 07:32 PM
I have said this atleast 3 dozen times, I am serious and I care about the facts.

haha there were almost 2 million MAGAs in the crowd, police can't do shit at that point

most did not enter, however.

Ennewi
07-16-2021, 07:33 PM

Legit, ROWS of police outside the capital,. they then removed the barricade from that section and those police there disperced and people were guided into the building.

wake the fuck up

Allowed to walk in at certain entrances, but not all. Quick refresher...

https://youtu.be/QVZvp-Dv0gg

Baler
07-16-2021, 07:34 PM
haha there were almost 2 million MAGAs in the crowd, police can't do shit at that point

most did not enter, however.

I dont care about trump or you turds who keep shouting trump.

YOU DO NOT SIMPLY WALK INTO A LEVEL 3 SECURITY FEDERAL BUILDINGS.

ALL NEWS,.

even fox

Made this absolute lie something in people's brains

"News" is a propaganda

don't listen to it

wake
the
fuck
up

___

So all you retards who believe what the news told you about Jan 6th,. you also AGREE with fox news. You're so dumb.

Jibartik
07-16-2021, 07:34 PM
There genuinely was a lack of security there if you consider the security at the white house during the BLM riots.

idc what side of the isle you are on if you're going to deny that that's like saying your dick isnt small.

Baler
07-16-2021, 07:37 PM
if you're going to deny that that's like saying your dick isnt small.

Compared to the rest of the human body, IT IS SMALL.

It's all ego with some people, they will never wake up to the facts.

Ennewi
07-16-2021, 07:42 PM
Nearly all of the footage shows inadequate numbers for security. That is besides the point made. No one waltzed, skipped, or charged into the capitol after 45 was declared the winner. Low standards, yes, but maybe we should start awarding trophies to prevent another national embarrassment.

Baler
07-16-2021, 07:42 PM
I bet most of you don't know there are Artillery battery, aka land missles in DC.

They pop up from under the ground in a situation where america was actually under attack.

And no i'm not saying some random patch of grass has anything under it, My point is that If america was litterally under attack they have deffenses in place.

This is why I like military spending, I love the fact that America can defend it self.

Baler
07-16-2021, 07:43 PM
Nearly all of the footage shows inadequate numbers for security. That is besides the point made. No one waltzed, skipped, or charged into the capitol after 45 was declared the winner. Low standards, yes, but maybe we should start awarding trophies to prevent another national embarrassment.

I watched live streams (and recorded) of people at this event, some who even went inside. They showed entering the building and looking out windows showing the rows of police outside the capital.

I have video proof.

But you only care what the idiot box tells you to care about.

(just so the staff is aware, This jan 6th topic get's me heated because it's when I actually learned that ALL news outlets are propaganda. They did not report what I factually saw LIVE, not pre-recorded.)

Horza
07-16-2021, 07:43 PM
wake the fuck up sheeple (DeSantis 2024)

Baler
07-16-2021, 07:46 PM
This message is hidden because Horza is on your ignore list.

Ennewi
07-16-2021, 07:47 PM
This message is hidden because Horza is on your ignore list.

I need to up my game.

Baler
07-16-2021, 07:49 PM
I need to up my game.

his message is hidden because Baler is on your ignore list.

starkind
07-16-2021, 07:51 PM
DeSantis probably won't b& male face makeup and cutie vids and the cuntry'll still probably implode. I don't know how fast. If slower or faster.

Ennewi
07-16-2021, 07:52 PM
I watched live streams (and recorded) of people at this event, some who even went inside. They showed entering the building and looking out windows showing the rows of police outside the capital.

I have video proof.

But you only care what the idiot box tells you to care about.

(just so the staff is aware, This jan 6th topic get's me heated because it's when I actually learned that ALL news outlets are propaganda. They did not report what I factually saw LIVE, not pre-recorded.)

I saw that footage as well. It's not being refuted. But then there is other footage, which was linked, showing a very different scene elsewhere at the capitol. Neither of the two provides a complete picture of events as they transpired. But it wasn't as if they had any legal right being there. And it isn't as if they aren't being charged.

Ennewi
07-16-2021, 07:53 PM
his message is hidden because Baler is on your ignore list.

I do not have virgin eyes that need protecting.

Baler
07-16-2021, 07:55 PM
so anyways,. I hope this AZ audit helps people rather than divide people who been superior to other people and then tout how everyone is equal.

sadly most of 'those' people can't even finish reading that sentence,.

Pulgasari
07-16-2021, 08:22 PM
I dont care about trump or you turds who keep shouting trump.

YOU DO NOT SIMPLY WALK INTO A LEVEL 3 SECURITY FEDERAL BUILDINGS.

ALL NEWS,.

even fox

Made this absolute lie something in people's brains

"News" is a propaganda

don't listen to it

wake
the
fuck
up

___

So all you retards who believe what the news told you about Jan 6th,. you also AGREE with fox news. You're so dumb.

Ok Baler, I won't make the MAGA riot about MAGA, since it upsets you so much.

Botten
07-16-2021, 09:15 PM
so anyways,. I hope this AZ audit helps people rather than divide people who been superior to other people and then tout how everyone is equal.

sadly most of 'those' people can't even finish reading that sentence,.

You do know the largest American recorded voting fraud came from a Republican candidate.
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/02/election-fraud-is-real-and-it-involves-a-republican.html

Trump lost more to mail in votes that a lot of elderly still use today without very much in the line of ID or mindful of it.

There were videos of MAGA supporters using brute force, trying to get into the capitol with a cop almost being crushed and others using weapons on cops. How did you miss that?

Does anyone remember the shear police violence the President allowed all to get bible photo opt.

All this talk of voter fraud is going to already as shown with the GA senate run off result in less conservative voter turnout. Where they feel their vote doesn’t count.

Nothing will come of the Texas voter restrictions remember they tried this once before and it failed.

So much conservative discouraging going about.

Thorgrimm
07-16-2021, 09:49 PM
Does anyone remember the shear police violence the President allowed all to get bible photo opt.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/govt-probe-protest-broken-trump-photo-op-78177411

Park Police officials had already planned to clear the area and “had begun implementing the operational plan several hours before they knew of a potential Presidential visit to the park,” Inspector General Mark Lee Greenblatt said in a statement accompanying the report. “We determined that the evidence did not support a finding that the USPP cleared the park on June 1, 2020, so that then President Trump could enter the park.”

Rader
07-16-2021, 10:22 PM
Can you imagine being mad about election fraud being revealed? I mean mad at the people revealing it.

Election fraud is only bad when Democrats lose

Ennewi
07-16-2021, 10:32 PM
Gerrymandering.

Jibartik
07-16-2021, 11:25 PM

I beg to differ, I think the person who was in charge of security wanted to have lacked security because they wanted to pretend there was going to be a hostile take over of the united states so they could take away your and my freedom with us letting them.

But that person is a mystery, because the news found out it was a democrat, which means I am probably right because democrats and republicans are both unhinged lunatics.

Trexller
07-16-2021, 11:52 PM
told you so.

Botten
07-17-2021, 12:12 AM
Park Police officials had already planned to clear the area and “had begun implementing the operational plan several hours before they knew of a potential Presidential visit to the park,” Inspector General Mark Lee Greenblatt said in a statement accompanying the report. “We determined that the evidence did not support a finding that the USPP cleared the park on June 1, 2020, so that then President Trump could enter the park.”

Never said Trump had the area cleared with violence I said he allowed it to happen. Just like Trump allowed Covid to get out of hand in America. Presidents take blame for things that happened during their presidency that weren’t handled well.

starkind
07-17-2021, 12:17 AM
R u mad?

I'm mad about dat red tide in FL muh'Doogie.z.

I don't believe a few voty fights n shenannies will fix it either. But imma probably stay voty.

Hoping thott'n pray'n yalls can ummad.

Suicide sucked.

Botten
07-17-2021, 12:37 AM
The alpha male mentality is all to present in the Republican Voters. If they see a weakness and a lose they won’t back the same again. And if it is perpetuated through propaganda that there was fraud there won’t be confidence in the base to even bother voting. Let alone again for one who lose.

To put it in a terms a MAGA supporter would understand “Hillary lost the first election why bother running her again.”

The Republican voter turn out will just be even less than last time.

The spin right radio stations and opinion Fox hours should be focusing on… more… another up and coming Republican Candidate. Not a person who will be near 80 years old, fat and by his own accounts hasn’t suffered multiple strokes without someone prompting him the question. By definition Trump if runs again in 2024 gives hope to Kamala winning.

Thorgrimm
07-17-2021, 12:44 AM
Never said Trump had the area cleared with violence I said he allowed it to happen. Just like Trump allowed Covid to get out of hand in America. Presidents take blame for things that happened during their presidency that weren’t handled well.

You have some really shaky reasoning which can be applied to anything through inference and pinned on anyone like a tail on the donkey.

There are traditionally many quality of life issues that are fair to blame a President for.

For example:

Gas prices

Inflation

Unemployment

Declining wages

The Economy in general

Not Park Police dispersing a riot. That's ridiculous.

It had nothing to do with any of that. Read the article

Jibartik
07-17-2021, 01:14 AM
The alpha male mentality is all to present in the Republican Voters. If they see a weakness and a lose they won’t back the same again.

https://i.imgur.com/ELrUHlp.png

Baler
07-17-2021, 02:07 AM
mail in votes that a lot of elderly still use today

Elderly people do not use "Mail in votes", they use an Absentee Ballot.

Don't mistake this. a lot of people mistake this.

I am perfectly okay with Absentee Ballots. They are different than "mail in voting" and have been used for Years.

Botten
07-17-2021, 02:46 AM

I am perfectly okay with Absentee Ballots. They are different than "mail in voting" and have been used for Years.

We have had vote by mail since the civil war.

And your okay with absentee ballots when Foxnews calls Absentee Ballots a way to cheat?

See 10:10 from Foxnews in this John Oliver clip.
https://youtu.be/l-nEHkgm_Gk

Simply put mail in voting was needed due to the Covid virus and more restrictions and pole stations closed by Republicans in some states with long lines voting; leaves by mail as a means to get in your vote in.

Jibartik
07-17-2021, 02:56 AM
who gives a shit 100 year old people have to say about the election yeesh

they wake up every morning wishing that it was their last

let babies vote why dont ya

Domo
07-17-2021, 03:22 AM
just start your stupid civil war. The winners gets all.

nostalgiaquest
07-17-2021, 03:37 AM
They're just giving Straiker false hope.

low key best post in thread

Jibartik
07-17-2021, 03:39 AM

lets re-enact the book of revelations and stuff too

Arvan
07-17-2021, 03:41 AM
Is op one of those guys who thought trump would be “reinstated” as president lol thats funny at least it explains the racist erudite guild thing though. The ideals had to come from somewhere!

Jibartik
07-17-2021, 03:44 AM
Well I'm gonna watch the Forever Purge.

starkind
07-17-2021, 08:20 AM
most soldiers fill out their vote and sign it and mail it out

Mblake1981
07-17-2021, 09:54 AM

^
Literally Hitler.

Pulgasari
07-17-2021, 10:39 AM

RCZyvSWiW3g

Thorgrimm
07-17-2021, 10:39 AM
Simply put mail in voting was needed due to the Covid virus

Convenient

Pulgasari
07-17-2021, 10:41 AM

Delineate: Excuse / No Excuse ?

Danth
07-17-2021, 10:54 AM
As usual these days, nobody cares about the actual truth. Did your sports team win? Then cheerlead them forever, hand-wave away and excuse any wrongdoing! Did it lose? Then clearly the other team must've been a bunch of dirty cheaters! Truth? Who cares about truth? All that seemingly matters to most folks is whether their preferred team won or lost.

Political parties are not sports teams, and treating them as such is one of several factors combining to damage this nation at present. I don't like it, don't partake in it, but don't know how to stop it. Probably can't be....most likely it appeals to the tribal part of the human psyche.

Danth

Wharfrat
07-17-2021, 11:00 AM
As usual these days, nobody cares about the actual truth. Did your sports team win? Then cheerlead them forever, hand-wave away and excuse any wrongdoing! Did it lose? Then clearly the other team must've been a bunch of dirty cheaters! Truth? Who cares about truth? All that seemingly matters to most folks is whether their preferred team won or lost.

Political parties are not sports teams, and treating them as such is one of several factors combining to damage this nation at present. I don't like it, don't partake in it, but don't know how to stop it. Probably can't be....most likely it appeals to the tribal part of the human psyche.

Danth

Yes I agree to all this.
Social Media and Television News has ALOT of the blame IMO!

Also while I'm here this morning gamer forums are lol when its about politics..

Botten
07-17-2021, 11:35 AM

Danth

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-courts-election-idUSKBN2AF1G1

After
*50 lawsuits all found no voter fraud or were dismissed
*Multiple recounts in many states
*And a verdict from several Republicans lawmakers who certified the vote
*Trump’s own Department of Justice said there was no voter fraud
*And in AZ where this partisan audit took place (where they ruined the voting equipment) 2 other bipartisan audits verified the win to Biden.
*Supreme Court
*Trump’s own Vice President and Congress processed that Joe Biden was the winner

The only reason to push the statement they should be allowed to run more scam audits is to allow Trump and Trump supporting groups more money. And to raise chaos and doubt in our elections.

Baler
07-17-2021, 11:40 AM
This is not an attempt to get trump back.

YOU should want voting integrity too.

You want your vote to matter.

Jibartik
07-17-2021, 11:56 AM
They did want election integrity! Democrats have wanted massive election reform for like 20+ years then suddenly its a perfect system.

What I think is dumb about politics is when the other side wants the same thing you want, but their way, instead of you pitching the way you want it, in politics you just flip to pretend you dont think there is a problem at all.

Its just a bunch of people pretending things that they themselves say are broken, are not broken whenever someone they dont like agrees with them.

Its a 100% contrarian position every time.

Botten
07-17-2021, 11:57 AM
This is not an attempt to get trump back.

YOU should want voting integrity too.

But how is a partisan audit that broke voting machine after 2 other Bipartisan audits verified the vote good for integrity?

Again it is just to enrich the groups and Trump doing these sham partisan audits.

Baler
07-17-2021, 11:58 AM
They did want election integrity! Democrats have wanted massive election reform for like 20+ years then suddenly its a perfect system.

What I think is dumb about politics is when the other side wants the same thing you want, but their way, instead of you pitching the way you want it, in politics you just flip to pretend you dont think there is a problem at all.

Its just a bunch of people pretending things that they themselves say are broken, are not broken whenever someone they dont like agrees with them.

Sadly I think you're right, One of those situations where if it's good for us yay, if it's bad for us no!

Due remember though that part of the 2020 elections drama is Mail in Voting, (not absentee ballots), Which had not been done in prior years like it was in 2020.
Several states changed their voting laws Just before the voting period which also threw people for a loop.

Pulgasari
07-17-2021, 12:06 PM

You have to ham it up and score points because the voters are idiots.

Thorgrimm
07-17-2021, 12:09 PM
But how is a partisan audit that broke voting machine after 2 other Bipartisan audits verified the vote good for integrity?

Again it is just to enrich the groups and Trump doing these sham partisan audits.

Audits that confirm your bias - Bipartisan

Audits that confirm opposition bias - Partisan

Jibartik
07-17-2021, 12:10 PM
You have to ham it up and score points because the voters are idiots.

its called the spin room for a reason :o

but my point is if you take part in that you're only having fun when you believe in this stuff, none if it is real, all of it is fake. It's just for fun.

It's why society is collapsing, not facebook. Becaues we all know its fake, but we're just having fun with politics.

It really has become a game, and games dont solve problems. They're fun and you lose your job and wife (see this one)

Pulgasari
07-17-2021, 12:10 PM
Sadly I think you're right, One of those situations where if it's good for us yay, if it's bad for us no!

Due remember though that part of the 2020 elections drama is Mail in Voting, (not absentee ballots), Which had not been done in prior years like it was in 2020.
Several states changed their voting laws Just before the voting period which also threw people for a loop.

How is no excuse absentee any better than automatic mailing? :confused:

Baler
07-17-2021, 12:12 PM
Spending Saturday arguing on the p99 forums about politics.

https://i.imgur.com/xaOnhGb.png

Ennewi
07-17-2021, 12:14 PM

But your vote mattering more or less depends on which state you reside in. And most states are already reliably red or blue because of what Danth mentioned. It's outdated and in need of an overhaul, but the system rarely fixes itself in a timely manner from within.

Ennewi
07-17-2021, 12:15 PM
Spending Saturday arguing on the p99 forums about politics.

https://i.imgur.com/xaOnhGb.png

Living our best lives.

Thorgrimm
07-17-2021, 12:47 PM
How is no excuse absentee any better than automatic mailing? :confused:

I think the idea behind Absentee is that a ballot is specifically requested and a chain of custody is established

Mass automatic mailing of ballots rely on outdated voter rolls and many of the addresses can be totally bogus or an empty lot for all they know. It's unreliable and not secure. We might as well have elections on confetti.

That's the point of this thread. There are 75 thousand ballots received, but no record of these ballots being sent out. There is no established chain of custody, so they could have been mass produced like Green Cards in Macarthur Park

There could be an innocent explanation, such as clerical, but 75 thousand? In one county?

Jibartik
07-17-2021, 01:04 PM
if it isn't literally this with ballots on election day then it's not precisely what our forefathers envisioned:

https://i.imgur.com/1vWRFsU.png

blindedsoul
07-17-2021, 01:09 PM
This is a violent group that will continue to grow trump led domestic terrorism (jan 6th) through this election lie. As Americans we need to start calling it what it is and stop giving this crap a platform.

Just a humble reminder that these election lies on trumps behalf led to a violent mob assaulting the capitol that built a gallows, took zip ties for hostages (100% no reason to take zip ties otherwise), beat an officer to death who succumbed to their wounds (not mentioning the 2 others they killed) and chanted hang the vice president while the president played death for a friend as they left their rally to enact violence on congress.

Trump led a group of domestic terrorists (by our own military representatives definition/ intelligence). The lie you repeatedly feed is destroying your own party and country and feeding them more is not doing you justice.

What you are doing right now is destroying your sense of truth not only to yourself but to the people around you its hurting your family and your community.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2021/01/07/domestic-terrorism-capitol-mob/

Other facts, All 50+ of trumps lawsuits thrown out except for one that was reviewed and thrown out for having no factual information because they were only able to present hearsay (remember post it note LOL)
You were more than 100x more likely to get the plague voting in person than you were to have an illegal voter in your district by any national factually checked standard.

If you need any information / sources I have all for the information I have relayed please just request

Edit first post because these are unhealthy lies so i thought no better time to make a first post since having an account since 2011. Would prefer the attention be to the points I made about the lies being spread.

Jibartik
07-17-2021, 01:14 PM
lol posts (1)

Pulgasari
07-17-2021, 01:15 PM
Other facts, All 50+ of trumps lawsuits thrown out except for one that was reviewed and thrown out for having no factual information because they were only able to present hearsay (remember post it note LOL)

Could the federal courts have done anything about it? If there was fraud I mean.

Thorgrimm
07-17-2021, 01:16 PM
This is a violent group that will continue to grow trump led domestic terrorism (jan 6th) through this election lie. As Americans we need to start calling it what it is and stop giving this crap a platform.

Just a humble reminder that these election lies on trumps behalf led to a violent mob assaulting the capitol that built a gallows, took zip ties for hostages (100% no reason to take zip ties otherwise), beat an officer to death who succumbed to their wounds (not mentioning the 2 others they killed) and chanted hang the vice president while the president played death for a friend as they left their rally to enact violence on congress.

Trump led a group of domestic terrorists (by our own military representatives definition/ intelligence). The lie you repeatedly feed is destroying your own party and country and feeding them more is not doing you justice.

What you are doing right now is destroying your sense of truth not only to yourself but to the people around you its hurting your family and your community.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2021/01/07/domestic-terrorism-capitol-mob/

You were more than 100x more likely to get the plague voting in person than you were to have an illegal voter in your district by any national factually checked standard.

If you need any information / sources I have all for the information I have relayed please just request

I hear Portland, Oregon is particularly beautiful this time of year

blindedsoul
07-17-2021, 01:25 PM
Could the federal courts have done anything about it? If there was fraud I mean.

Oh 100% they could have but there was no basis for reviewing any other courts findings. From the get-go the trump campaign threw only spaghettis and hearsay at the wall hoping some would stick.

Sadly to a base that does no fact checking beyond their own confirmation bias (trump base believing election lie) they realize its effective.

@thorgrimm

Oh you talking about the same portland oregon that trump led vans to abduct people in the middle of the night before national outlash? Same area where trump had his followers act like police with no credentials and abduct people in vans while pressing no charges? Or are we talking about the time trump led an execution at a mans home with 6+ officers while holding no trial?

If your trying to hint at something about portland you guys have been seeing a live feed on your right wing outlets of a 2 block area. One wall of which has been gated off / is not getting cleaned after tagging for fox photo ops.

Edit going to afk a bit and check on this later :) spending time with my partner

Pulgasari
07-17-2021, 01:27 PM
Oh 100% they could have but there was no basis for reviewing any other courts findings.

https://i.imgur.com/xeYzahc.jpg?1

Thorgrimm
07-17-2021, 01:57 PM
@thorgrimm

Oh you talking about the same portland oregon that trump led vans to abduct people in the middle of the night before national outlash? Same area where trump had his followers act like police with no credentials and abduct people in vans while pressing no charges? Or are we talking about the time trump led an execution at a mans home with 6+ officers while holding no trial?

If your trying to hint at something about portland you guys have been seeing a live feed on your right wing outlets of a 2 block area. One wall of which has been gated off / is not getting cleaned after tagging for fox photo ops.

I just heard it's particularly beautiful this time of year

Pulgasari
07-17-2021, 02:15 PM
Or are we talking about the time trump led an execution at a mans home with 6+ officers while holding no trial?

Vigilantes are bad.

Horza
07-17-2021, 02:19 PM
lol posts (1)

Your ideas are so stupid it's waking up the lurkers.

Jibartik
07-17-2021, 02:45 PM
Your ideas are so stupid it's waking up the lurkers.

you read them though

Baler
07-17-2021, 02:46 PM
you read them though

Horza will read through entire paragraphs of text, pick one thing out he can make fun of & do a 1 sentence response to it.

Jibartik
07-17-2021, 02:51 PM
Well, he is a bot.

Mblake1981
07-17-2021, 03:10 PM
https://i.imgur.com/QjGdbo3.png

Mblake1981
07-17-2021, 03:13 PM
-NuX79Ud8zI

Horza
07-17-2021, 03:15 PM
This asshole isn't a semi-illiterate Trump retard :mad:

Pulgasari
07-17-2021, 03:18 PM
Horza will read through entire paragraphs of text, pick one thing out he can make fun of & do a 1 sentence response to it.

:o

Jibartik
07-17-2021, 03:39 PM
https://i.imgur.com/QjGdbo3.png

:o

Nirgon
07-17-2021, 04:26 PM
https://i.imgur.com/hVU3KJK.png

Trump won

Horza
07-17-2021, 04:29 PM
https://i.imgur.com/hVU3KJK.png

Please tell me what website this article is from :D

Nirgon
07-17-2021, 04:33 PM
Its from the results of the forensic audit

https://i.imgur.com/qBkUEtP.png

https://i.imgur.com/C8yUaWP.png

Remember when Facebook banned people for the "Russia Collusion" stuff and election being influenced/stolen? LOL. NOPE.

Nirgon
07-17-2021, 04:36 PM

wake the fuck up

https://i.imgur.com/BkztwnE.png

TheBardo
07-17-2021, 04:42 PM
lol

Nirgon
07-17-2021, 04:46 PM
lol

In a way, it is really funny...

https://i.imgur.com/YEaOp2T.png

Jibartik
07-17-2021, 05:13 PM
I pledge allegiance, to the new founding fathers of ameraca.

unsunghero
07-17-2021, 05:19 PM
Haven’t been following the AZ audit that much tbh but…

Horza
07-17-2021, 05:35 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Ck9R2ZJ.jpg

unsunghero
07-17-2021, 05:39 PM

"i DoN't LoOk At uR MeMeS lOl uR wAsTiNg uR tImE"

Jibartik
07-17-2021, 05:43 PM
forever purge was dope

Thorgrimm
07-17-2021, 05:51 PM
Iihv_3uILuA

Nirgon
07-17-2021, 06:11 PM
So no one has any evidence of where those 74k mail ins came from or who filled them out?

OK, I'll check back

Remember, its what you can prove

Edit: https://t.me/praying_medic/3203

Horza
07-17-2021, 06:20 PM
ITT: Trump retards seething

Nirgon
07-17-2021, 06:26 PM
makes u mad dont it ahahah wew

wait till everyone sees that they rig elections in this country like the CIA helps do in others

Horza cuck got no idea what he's supportin!

Jimjam
07-17-2021, 06:32 PM
So no one has any evidence of where those 74k mail ins came from or who filled them out?

OK, I'll check back

Thats a city worth of votes! What was the distribution if who they were cast for?

Thorgrimm
07-17-2021, 06:33 PM
Thats a city worth of votes! What was the distribution if who they were cast for?

Currently there is no record of them being sent out

Only received

Jibartik
07-17-2021, 06:45 PM
Are there names on them? or are they like, anonymous?

Mblake1981
07-17-2021, 07:17 PM
ITT: Trump retards seething

Phase 2 Trump reply guy

Pulgasari
07-17-2021, 07:21 PM
Phase 2 Trump reply guy

Dirt bike reply guy

Mblake1981
07-17-2021, 07:30 PM
Dirt bike reply guy

goodie two shoes

Nirgon
07-17-2021, 07:47 PM

https://i.imgur.com/70gr7kD.png

Thorgrimm
07-17-2021, 07:56 PM
https://i.imgur.com/70gr7kD.png

July 7th

Haitian President Jovenel Moďse assassinated, his wife wounded in "well-coordinated" attack at their home

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/haiti-jovenel-moise-president-assassinated-home-2021-07-07/

July 14th

Haiti receives U.S.-donated COVID-19 vaccines through COVAX facility

https://news.yahoo.com/haiti-receives-first-500-000-031253929.html

blindedsoul
07-17-2021, 09:10 PM
Nutty how instead of responding to anything I said like legit anything I said in a reasonable fashion people decided to just ignore every single fact and offer for sources.

Instead I get a bunch of trigger-word responses and couple people steamrolling with a bunch of source less facebook lookin posts to continue legitimizing the lie that continues to lead to more violence thanks for showing where the problem lies mates.

Maybe we should just maybe think human life should be about survival and helping others survive rather than talking about how plagues are fake with giant source less sheep visuals LOL

blindedsoul
07-17-2021, 09:33 PM

This is really it but I just don't like how they endanger all our lives LOL its on every level too you can break it down.

(Average trump voters thoughts)

Plague - Wont address that its even real

Violent mob trying to overturn election - We R P4tRIOT That build gallows and bring ziptie for hostages

Mail - Take away post office, grandma in the boondocks aint getting her prescription she can only get in the mail LOL (NO! fedex does not deliver to those locations LOL)

Healthcare - 3x cost AHHH UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE SCARY LOL

Job market - no min wage No unions scary!, we need right work laws to break unions to people on average earn more than 3 dollars less than any comparable state without them (only in republican states ofc)

Corporate welfare - Republicans are neo liberals by definition rebranded as conservatives hating liberals.

Corporate welfare started under Reagan and these trickle down piss economics don't work will never work and average equivalent incomes have stayed the same since Reagan. Still feeding same lie believe that as they pee on your back with trickle down economics you will get your fair share instead of just taxing them.
It is rebranded horse and sparrow economics where the same analogy was presented as you feed the horses more oats (businesses) the sparrows will have more poop to pick clean (Average working class)

Mblake1981
07-17-2021, 09:39 PM
Nutty how instead of responding to anything I said like legit anything I said in a reasonable fashion people decided to just ignore every single fact and offer for sources.

Instead I get a bunch of trigger-word responses and couple people steamrolling with a bunch of source less facebook lookin posts to continue legitimizing the lie that continues to lead to more violence thanks for showing where the problem lies mates.

Maybe we should just maybe think human life should be about survival and helping others survive rather than talking about how plagues are fake with giant source less sheep visuals LOL

Hi Byue 2.0

Pulgasari
07-17-2021, 09:58 PM
\

Biden argued that Medicare for All “would cost more than the entire federal budget that we spend now.” (https://khn.org/news/does-medicare-for-all-cost-more-than-the-entire-budget-biden-says-so-but-numbers-say-no/)

The campaign suggested that if you take 10 times the current federal budget, you get a figure smaller than the estimated cost of Medicare for All over that 10-year window.

We rate this claim False.

blindedsoul
07-17-2021, 10:13 PM
Biden argued that Medicare for All “would cost more than the entire federal budget that we spend now.” (https://khn.org/news/does-medicare-for-all-cost-more-than-the-entire-budget-biden-says-so-but-numbers-say-no/)

Broh you know you just legit linked me an article saying that it would have been less expensive than what was estimated by joe to have universal healthcare.

You do know you just made a better argument for universal healthcare while quoting me right? Maybe its not a bad idea for grandma to not spend thousands on prescriptions every month?

Come on mate people dying because they cant afford insulin the original maker of insulin wanted one thing a free patent that would not be monopolized at some point you have to realize these corporations are going to kill you if left unregulated for profit they are not going to police themselves.

https://www.t1international.com/100years/ <--- (6 dollars to produce, resold at hundreds each)

Nirgon
07-17-2021, 11:22 PM
This is really it but I just don't like how they endanger all our lives LOL its on every level too you can break it down.

(Average trump voters thoughts)

Plague - Wont address that its even real

Violent mob trying to overturn election - We R P4tRIOT That build gallows and bring ziptie for hostages

Mail - Take away post office, grandma in the boondocks aint getting her prescription she can only get in the mail LOL (NO! fedex does not deliver to those locations LOL)

Job market - no min wage No unions scary!, we need right work laws to break unions to people on average earn more than 3 dollars less than any comparable state without them (only in republican states ofc)

Corporate welfare - Republicans are neo liberals by definition rebranded as conservatives hating liberals.

Corporate welfare started under Reagan and these trickle down piss economics don't work will never work and average equivalent incomes have stayed the same since Reagan. Still feeding same lie believe that as they pee on your back with trickle down economics you will get your fair share instead of just taxing them.
It is rebranded horse and sparrow economics where the same analogy was presented as you feed the horses more oats (businesses) the sparrows will have more poop to pick clean (Average working class)

Ignores Pelosi preventing capitol police from testifying who say they agreed to let the people in the building. LOL

If you haven't seen the video of the security guard saying "you can come in if you're peaceful", you should. They agree, come in and take lolz pics in the Chamber of Scum with shaman guy.

Literally no one has been charged with "insurrection" either.

Nocht
07-17-2021, 11:33 PM
Hi Byue 2.0

He got reformatted by Unicron after being destroyed by my catdog comment.

Trexller
07-17-2021, 11:35 PM
Seriously, I fuckin told you all. You know, I really didnt understand how biden was able to muster the votes required for a general win.

Now I do understand, with irrefutable proof.

The rest of you are fuckin' idiots who do not deserve their voice, or the land upon which they reside. You, I'm talking to you, Libtard. You know who you are.

I fucking told you so. I told you all.

Bardp1999
07-17-2021, 11:46 PM
95% of America doesn't care about the election results, move along

Nirgon
07-17-2021, 11:56 PM
Oh no, we do and we won't

Horza
07-18-2021, 12:01 AM
The rest of you are fuckin' idiots who do not deserve their voice, or the land upon which they reside. You, I'm talking to you, Libtard. You know who you are.

Republicans sure hate democracy!

Thorgrimm
07-18-2021, 12:03 AM
95% of America doesn't care about the election results, move along

Gas Prices through the roof

Skyrocketing out of control inflation

Government openly admitting they are using social media to spy on private citizens and suppress Free Speech

You might not care, but there are a lot of people that do

Nirgon
07-18-2021, 12:11 AM
Gas Prices through the roof

Government openly admitting they are using social media to spy on private citizens and suppress Free Speech

You might not care, but there are a lot of people that do

https://i.imgur.com/SWcVNpK.png

100% of people didnt show up for this

Maybe he should fuck off?

Nirgon
07-18-2021, 12:17 AM
Pennsylvania:

According to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania’s own data, 6,962,621 ballots were cast in the November 2020 election. According to Pennsylvania’s systems, however, only 6,760,230 registered voters voted. This is a total of 202,391 votes that cannot be attributed to a registered voter.

Where did these votes come from? According to the state’s own records – not from any registered voter. They somehow just magically appeared in the system.

It should be noted by the way that logically enough no vote can be legally counted in Pennsylvania unless it is connected to an identified registered voter. That means, by definition, that all 202,391 excess votes were illegal.

The margin of victory for Biden in Pennsylvania was 80,555 votes.

Georgia:

The election integrity group VoterGA has filed a lawsuit against the State of Georgia demanding to inspect Fulton County, Georgia ballots. A few days ago, the group released findings from its review of publicly available information concerning Fulton County’s hand count audit of the November 2020 election. The information shows that the audit was riddled with massive errors and provable fraud.

VoterGA’s analysis revealed that 923 of 1539 mail-in ballot batch files contained votes incorrectly reported in Fulton’s official November 3rd, 2020, results. This means the error reporting rate in Fulton’s hand count audit is an unimaginable and unexplainable 60%.

According to the VoterGA press release on its findings, “One type of error discovered involved duplicate results reporting for batches. The team found at least 36 batches of mail-in ballots with 4,255 total extra votes were redundantly added to Fulton November audit results. This includes 3,390 extra votes for Joe Biden, 865 extra votes for Donald Trump and 43 extra votes for Jo Jorgenson.”

And, yet this is not the worst of the news. VoterGA did not just find errors. It found extensive, undeniable fraud. “The VoterGA team found 7 falsified audit tally sheets containing fabricated vote totals for their respective batches. For example, a batch containing 60 ballot images for Joe Biden, 50 for Donald Trump was reported as 100 for Biden, and 0 for Trump. The 7 batches of ballot images with 554 votes for Joe Biden, 140 votes for Donald Trump, and 11 votes for Jo Jorgenson had tally sheets in the audit falsified to show 850 votes for Biden, 0 votes for Trump and 0 votes for Jorgenson.”

All of these findings were based on information already publicly available. No one has any real idea how vast the fraud is that will not be identified until and unless the court grants VoterGA the access it is seeking.

The margin of victory for Biden in Georgia was 12,670 votes.

What we are now beginning to see is incontrovertible. There was massive fraud in the November 2020 election. Utilizing the opportunities afforded by the sudden and unjustifiable move to mail-in voting, the Democratic Party appears to have stolen a Presidential election.

https://i.imgur.com/Ff3uVYw.png

Botten
07-18-2021, 12:33 AM

OK, I'll check back

"Earlier today Foxnews and a number of other heavily conservative news networks ran a pre-planned fallacy to prop-up readied claims for similar states like Wisconsin to request partisan third party voting audits in a perpetuating money scheme to continue fleecing money from Donald Trump supporters. Powering their narrative that the 2020 election was fraudulent.

The claim, for instance, that 'we have 74,243 mail-in ballots where there is no clear record of them being sent' to people in the mail. As local ABC News politics and data analyst Garrett Archer almost immediately reported, the number cited to make this allegation was actually a combination of mail ballots and in-person early ballots, which of course would not have been sent to anyone in the mail. This basic conflation was the most eye-popping claim of the hearing and led to Trump’s allegation that 'hundreds of thousands of votes' were in dispute.

Claims continued that there were 11,326 people who didn’t show up on the voter rolls on Nov. 7 who later appeared on the final voter rolls on Dec. 4. It was expressed a logical explanation couldn't be found for this suspicion.

Steal proven!

Except—no. There was a logical explanation, the voter rolls would appear different between these two dates if the ballots in question were “received and processed on election day,” because ballots received on Election Day are not part of the count in question.

You know who doesn't show up on Maricopa's ev32 (sent file) but will show up on the ev33 (early receive file)?

In person early voters not on the Permanent Early Voter List.

https://twitter.com/Garrett_Archer/status/1415787039866310657

Cyber Ninja's are using a fallacy (Lying with Statistics) to trump supporters to get their support they need for the next scam."

Lying with Statistics: The contemporary fallacy of misusing true figures and numbers to “prove” unrelated claims. (e.g. "In real terms, attending college has never been cheaper than it is now. When expressed as a percentage of the national debt, the cost of getting a college education is actually far less today than it was back in 1965!"). A corrupted argument from logos, often preying on the public's perceived or actual mathematical ignorance. This includes the Tiny Percentage Fallacy, that an amount or action that is quite significant in and of itself somehow becomes insignificant simply because it's a tiny percentage of something much larger. E.g., the arbitrary arrest, detention or interception of "only" a few hundred legally-boarded international travelers as a tiny percentage of the tens of thousands who normally arrive. Under this same fallacy a consumer who would choke on spending an extra dollar for two cans of peas will typically ignore $50 extra on the price of a car or $1000 extra on the price of a house simply because these differences are "only" a tiny percentage of the much larger amount being spent. Historically, sales taxes or value-added taxes (VAT) have successfully gained public acceptance and remain "under the radar" because of this latter fallacy, even though amounting to hundreds or thousands of dollars a year in extra tax burden. See also Half-truth, the Snow Job, and the Red Herring.

Botten
07-18-2021, 12:39 AM
Reading through list of 146 fallacies I am surprised they didn't mention this one..

Meh whatever.. mystery solved...

Measurability: A corrupt argument from logos and ethos (that of science and mathematics), the modern Fallacy of Measurability proposes that if something cannot be measured, quantified and replicated it does not exist, or is "nothing but anecdotal, touchy-feely stuff" unworthy of serious consideration, i.e., mere gossip or subjective opinion. Often, achieving "Measurability" necessarily demands preselecting, "fiddling" or "massaging" the available data simply in order to make it statistically tractable, or in order to support a desired conclusion. Scholar Thomas Persing thus describes "The modernist fallacy of falsely and inappropriately applying norms, standardizations, and data point requirements to quantify productivity or success. This is similar to complex question, measurability, and oversimplification fallacies where the user attempts to categorize complicated / diverse topics into terms that when measured, suit their position. For example, the calculation of inflation in the United States doesn't include the changes in the price to gasoline, because the price of gasoline is too volatile, despite the fact gasoline is necessary for most people to live their lives in the United States." See also, "A Priori Argument," "Lying with Statistics," and the "Procrustean Fallacy."

Pulgasari
07-18-2021, 12:39 AM

https://i.imgur.com/igwtnvM.jpg

Pulgasari
07-18-2021, 12:43 AM
Seriously, I fuckin told you all. You know, I really didnt understand how biden was able to muster the votes required for a general win.

Now I do understand, with irrefutable proof.

I fucking told you so. I told you all.

Your ideas are still ugly, egoist. Liberty for all.

Nirgon
07-18-2021, 12:44 AM
Hey anyone able to provide any evidence against these claims? No? Ok, I'll check back later when you have some.

Pulgasari
07-18-2021, 12:45 AM
Hey anyone able to provide any evidence against these claims? No? Ok, I'll check back later when you have some.

It's your claim, u prove it. The whole of it - why it's fraud.

Right now you've only posted a number and gotten smug.

Jibartik
07-18-2021, 12:51 AM
"Earlier today Foxnews and a number of other heavily conservative news networks ran a pre-planned fallacy to prop-up readied claims for similar states like Wisconsin to request partisan third party voting audits in a perpetuating money scheme to continue fleecing money from Donald Trump supporters. Powering their narrative that the 2020 election was fraudulent.

The claim, for instance, that 'we have 74,243 mail-in ballots where there is no clear record of them being sent' to people in the mail. As local ABC News politics and data analyst Garrett Archer almost immediately reported, the number cited to make this allegation was actually a combination of mail ballots and in-person early ballots, which of course would not have been sent to anyone in the mail. This basic conflation was the most eye-popping claim of the hearing and led to Trump’s allegation that 'hundreds of thousands of votes' were in dispute.

Claims continued that there were 11,326 people who didn’t show up on the voter rolls on Nov. 7 who later appeared on the final voter rolls on Dec. 4. It was expressed a logical explanation couldn't be found for this suspicion.

Steal proven!

Except—no. There was a logical explanation, the voter rolls would appear different between these two dates if the ballots in question were “received and processed on election day,” because ballots received on Election Day are not part of the count in question.

You know who doesn't show up on Maricopa's ev32 (sent file) but will show up on the ev33 (early receive file)?

In person early voters not on the Permanent Early Voter List.

https://twitter.com/Garrett_Archer/status/1415787039866310657

Cyber Ninja's are using a fallacy (Lying with Statistics) to trump supporters to get their support they need for the next scam."

Lying with Statistics: The contemporary fallacy of misusing true figures and numbers to “prove” unrelated claims. (e.g. "In real terms, attending college has never been cheaper than it is now. When expressed as a percentage of the national debt, the cost of getting a college education is actually far less today than it was back in 1965!"). A corrupted argument from logos, often preying on the public's perceived or actual mathematical ignorance. This includes the Tiny Percentage Fallacy, that an amount or action that is quite significant in and of itself somehow becomes insignificant simply because it's a tiny percentage of something much larger. E.g., the arbitrary arrest, detention or interception of "only" a few hundred legally-boarded international travelers as a tiny percentage of the tens of thousands who normally arrive. Under this same fallacy a consumer who would choke on spending an extra dollar for two cans of peas will typically ignore $50 extra on the price of a car or $1000 extra on the price of a house simply because these differences are "only" a tiny percentage of the much larger amount being spent. Historically, sales taxes or value-added taxes (VAT) have successfully gained public acceptance and remain "under the radar" because of this latter fallacy, even though amounting to hundreds or thousands of dollars a year in extra tax burden. See also Half-truth, the Snow Job, and the Red Herring.

Hmm.. But how do you explain that picture? That sealed the deal for me.

Pulgasari
07-18-2021, 12:56 AM
Your ideas are still ugly, egoist. Liberty for all.

Hairy Trexler and the 5 "I's" :p

Nirgon
07-18-2021, 01:03 AM
It's your claim, u prove it. The whole of it - why it's fraud.

Right now you've only posted a number and gotten smug.

Where's the proof of those ballots being valid, you all said it was the most secure and well handled election ever?

Pulgasari
07-18-2021, 01:06 AM
Where's the proof of those ballots being valid, you all said it was the most secure and well handled election ever?

No, I said the voting procedure changes instituted shortly before the election were bullshit.

Why make stuff up? Nirgon glaber es.

Thorgrimm
07-18-2021, 01:22 AM
https://i.imgur.com/igwtnvM.jpg

Memes won't reduce the price of goods and services that are spiraling out of control

Pulgasari
07-18-2021, 01:27 AM
Memes won't reduce the price of goods and services that are spiraling out of control

OK doomer

Nirgon
07-18-2021, 01:38 AM
https://i.imgur.com/SeVLaFS.png

Pulgasari
07-18-2021, 01:43 AM
https://i.imgur.com/SeVLaFS.png

https://i.imgur.com/qS9uJB0.jpg

Tewaz
07-18-2021, 02:12 AM
No sauces in this thread. Nirgon coming in hawt but no sauce at alllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Gatordash
07-18-2021, 02:21 AM
OK doomer

Biden, Yellen, and Powell at the beginning of the year said inflation would be 2%. We are only halfway through the year and we are at 5.4%. Most think the sharpest rise in inflation will be September. https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/13/consumer-price-index-increases-5point4percent-in-june-vs-5percent-estimate.html

Thorgrimm
07-18-2021, 02:47 AM
OK doomer

Doomer nothing

It's real and people are suffering

Biden, Yellen, and Powell at the beginning of the year said inflation would be 2%. We are only halfway through the year and we are at 5.4%. Most think the sharpest rise in inflation will be September. https://www.cnbc.com/2021/07/13/consumer-price-index-increases-5point4percent-in-june-vs-5percent-estimate.html

August 2008

Gee, what happened in September

Ennewi
07-18-2021, 05:24 AM
Bottlenecks. Resupplying a demand that has been largely absent for a year thanks to covid explains the adjustments/hikes in prices. Remember when toilet paper ran out and everyone learned there were essentially two types? Supply hadn't anticipated that demand. Now it's not just toilet paper, it's everything.

Jimjam
07-18-2021, 06:21 AM
Currently there is no record of them being sent out

Only received

I mean which candidate were the votes cast for? Was it a mix?

starkind
07-18-2021, 09:04 AM
I wish AoC were prezident.

or or that pirate military guy who's got one eye and jumps outa airplaines to hunt anarchists, but i can't remember the name, just the eyepatch, would make a gr8 prez

#eyepatchlives matter

the lulz would be epic

Pulgasari
07-18-2021, 11:10 AM
Biden, Yellen, and Powell at the beginning of the year said inflation would be 2%. We are only halfway through the year and we are at 5.4%.

:p

Baler
07-18-2021, 11:29 AM

We can no longer be friends.

Gatordash
07-18-2021, 12:03 PM
Bottlenecks. Resupplying a demand that has been largely absent for a year thanks to covid explains the adjustments/hikes in prices. Remember when toilet paper ran out and everyone learned there were essentially two types? Supply hadn't anticipated that demand. Now it's not just toilet paper, it's everything.

That is part of it but Yellen and Powell priced that into their 2% inflation projection. The other part is they are proactively pouring billions of dollars to artificially inflate the market so their investment bank buddies continue to make money. Inflation would not be as bad right now if they literally did nothing. But then the stock market would not be at all time highs right now :rolleyes:

Baler
07-18-2021, 12:11 PM
But then the stock market would not be at all time highs right now

I'm surprised we have not seen a major dip or fall off on the stock market.

It's technically overdue. Following historical trends..

Horza
07-18-2021, 12:28 PM
I mean which candidate were the votes cast for? Was it a mix?

One hundred percent Trump votes of course (Republicans are really this delusional).

Nocht
07-18-2021, 01:30 PM

or or that pirate military guy who's got one eye and jumps outa airplaines to hunt anarchists, but i can't remember the name, just the eyepatch, would make a gr8 prez

#eyepatchlives matter

the lulz would be epic

Big Boss?

Nirgon
07-18-2021, 01:52 PM
No sauces in this thread. Nirgon coming in hawt but no sauce at alllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Its from the forensic audit in Az.. thats the source..

Nirgon
07-18-2021, 01:57 PM
Vernon Jones here, a wonderful African AMERICAN:

https://i.imgur.com/YZxtXoq.png

The rats are cornered.

Horza
07-18-2021, 02:18 PM
Vernon Jones here, a wonderful African AMERICAN:

https://i.imgur.com/YZxtXoq.png

The rats are cornered.

I also enjoy watching conservatives turn on each other and eat their own.

Nirgon
07-18-2021, 02:37 PM
They're not ours though. They're yours. These are the uniparty scum in the Republican party (Kemp and Raffensperger here). Mitt Romney, Liz Cheney etc are all controlled by the same people that control, all(?) the Dems.

Welcome to the learning Horza.

Notice I don't like the Bushes and the same bogus Middle East Wars we see again and again under the Obamas and now Bidens..

Thorgrimm
07-18-2021, 02:43 PM
They're not ours though. They're yours. These are the uniparty scum in the Republican party (Kemp and Raffensperger here). Mitt Romney, Liz Cheney etc are all controlled by the same people that control, all(?) the Dems.

Notice I don't like the Bushes and the same bogus Middle East Wars we see again and again under the Obamas and now Bidens..

No new wars under the previous administration I am aware of

On the contrary, there were historic Peace Accords in the ME

Probably why they wanted to get him out of office so badly

Horza
07-18-2021, 02:46 PM

Only Trump can protect us from the Jews?

I know you started a racist parody guild, but this is retarded even for you.

Jimjam
07-18-2021, 03:19 PM
One hundred percent Trump votes of course (Republicans are really this delusional).

Maybe you're right and it is a systematic fraud.

If I had to guess, I bet it is a mix of votes, and some logistics/bureaucratic error meant they weren't properly documented when the forms were sent out.

My explanation is pretty boring though. Certainly would be more exciting if some party has been systematically cheating elections for who knows how long!

Botten
07-18-2021, 03:41 PM

Remember when Trump ordered the attack to kill the Iran commander that made a country with nuclear technology need to respond.

Remember the fear that 45 brain damaged and a total of 109 injured troops after the Iranian attack still had Trump back down from responding again.

Thank God!

Yeah I know during the week this all happened I wanted him gone.

Pulgasari
07-18-2021, 03:53 PM
Remember when Trump ordered the attack to kill the Iran commander that made a country with nuclear technology need to respond.

He wasn't all bad. :p

Nirgon
07-18-2021, 04:42 PM

You get a sticker

https://i.imgur.com/Kc3arDs.png

Horza
07-18-2021, 05:10 PM
You get a sticker

https://i.imgur.com/Kc3arDs.png

The state of political discourse in TYOOL 2021.

Nirgon
07-18-2021, 05:16 PM
^ cornered rat poster

Horza
07-18-2021, 05:24 PM
^ cornered rat poster

During the Holocaust, Nazis referred to Jews as rats. Hutus involved in the Rwanda genocide called Tutsis cockroaches. Slave owners throughout history considered slaves subhuman animals. In Less Than Human, David Livingstone Smith argues that it's important to define and describe dehumanization, because it's what opens the door for cruelty and genocide.

"We all know, despite what we see in the movies," Smith tells NPR's Neal Conan, "that it's very difficult, psychologically, to kill another human being up close and in cold blood, or to inflict atrocities on them." So, when it does happen, it can be helpful to understand what it is that allows human beings "to overcome the very deep and natural inhibitions they have against treating other people like game animals or vermin or dangerous predators." (https://www.npr.org/2011/03/29/134956180/criminals-see-their-victims-as-less-than-human)

Nirgon
07-18-2021, 05:49 PM
sig

Thorgrimm
07-18-2021, 05:54 PM

Remember the fear that 45 brain damaged and a total of 109 injured troops after the Iranian attack still had Trump back down from responding again.

Thank God!

Yeah I know during the week this all happened I wanted him gone.

I don't remember any new wars under the previous administration

It was quite peaceful actually and prosperous

Horza
07-18-2021, 06:03 PM
sig

Use your words, Nirgon.

Nirgon
07-18-2021, 06:35 PM
"check the content in the signature" or sig for short

Horza
07-18-2021, 06:40 PM
"check the content in the signature" or sig for short

What does a website about a has been former president have to do with using dehumanizing language for those who disagree with you?

Nirgon
07-18-2021, 06:42 PM
something something something racist country,

https://i.imgur.com/z2YdU0w.png

something something got source/proof of the findings.... found in a forensic audit

Let me know when you have evidence of where those ~74k mail ins that were counted came from? Let's stay on track, I know you have lots of questions. I'll check again tomorrow.

(Trump won, it was a blow out)

Horza
07-18-2021, 06:44 PM
Just take the loss in stride, this is pathetic.

Jibartik
07-18-2021, 06:55 PM
You can tell bottem cares about the little guy because he prefers killing the little guy instead of general that tells little guys to kill each other lol

Pulgasari
07-18-2021, 07:02 PM
You can tell bottem cares about the little guy because he prefers killing the little guy instead of general that tells little guys to kill each other lol

nice