PDA

View Full Version : Why doesn't anybody hunt Iksar guards?

Gugg
07-15-2021, 04:46 PM
I see Iksar hunting newbie guards but nobody hunting Iksar newbie guards...why is that?

The other day I ran to the guards in Misty Thicket for help only to find them dead.

Never had that problem in Cabalis.

Krazy/sickpuppy
07-15-2021, 05:05 PM
Moved this to resolved op is a pussy

Gugg
07-15-2021, 05:08 PM
Moved this to resolved op is a pussy

You made it so you can attack but can't be attacked? That makes you the bitch not me.

Gugg
07-15-2021, 05:13 PM
Game Suggestion:

Give Iksar guards a reason to be slaughtered by team good.

Hunting evil should be profitable and I bet their pockets are deep so make them drop a nice amount of pp and some nice items.

And make it so that newbie Iksar can't do anything about it just like newbie halfings can't in Rivervale.

This is called 'equality'.

Gugg
07-15-2021, 05:21 PM
Why are people even hunting guards anyway?

Back in my day people didn't hunt guards.

What happened?

When did hunting guards become a thing and why does it only seem to be hunting good race guards that's profitable?

Nek is full of DE.
Cabalis is full of Lizards.
Rivervale is full of Lizards killing halfings.

In Paineel they are killing the guards too I couldn't get the key to get the elevator.

Killing bad guards = bad
Killing good guards = good

Why is that?

JDAm0nk
07-15-2021, 05:31 PM

People were hunting guards all the time when I played during the Kunark era. Not sure when your day was?

If you go to Neriak, Grobb, or Oggok characters are consistently killing the guards. These are all popular because they are a good source of steady platinum and XP.

I believe that Kunark iksar guards are more difficult than their old world counterparts (higher level, more MR & HP etc) which is why you don't see people farming them.

JDAm0nk
07-15-2021, 05:35 PM
Whoops! Didn't realize this was Red server discussion. I can't speak to what guards are being killed there - my apologies.

Tassador
07-19-2021, 04:05 PM
Hi I kill mindless npc’s on an old game that nobody plays. Can somebody please help me with my mental aids???

Baler
07-19-2021, 04:21 PM
Iksar Guards are OP compared to other race's huntable Guards.

Gustoo
07-19-2021, 04:52 PM
People hunt guards especially here because they are static spawn higher level mobs in non threatening dungeon zones so you can AFK kill them all day long with a timer and constantly get platinum and levels with basically zero effort.

Gustoo
07-19-2021, 04:52 PM
I remember the first time I saw a druid killing dwarf fisherpeople near the shoreline near the dock and I thought "you sick fuck"

t

strongNpretty
07-19-2021, 05:32 PM
Hi I kill mindless npc’s on an old game that nobody plays. Can somebody please help me with my mental aids???

Hi. Me, Tassador. Knowbuddy no me. My engrish bad. I like login to forum. Me enjoy pissy cherrios. Me unhappy.

Samoht
07-19-2021, 05:55 PM
Can somebody please help me with my mental aids???

Nobody can help you.

Baler
07-19-2021, 05:55 PM
I remember the first time I saw a druid killing dwarf fisherpeople near the shoreline near the dock and I thought "you sick fuck"

t

You can make a few hundred plat per hour doing dwarf guards just inside kaladim and porting back to the druid rings to sell.

Tassador
07-20-2021, 07:33 AM
Oh it’s strong and pretty the guy who longtime goal was to join blue and get an epic. Are you still everyone tampon on red? The guy who has George Clooney as his avatar haven’t seen him in a while glad you’re still gaming.

Any other haters or just you 2 losers for now?

Gustoo
07-20-2021, 06:00 PM
I'm here but I don't think I'm a hater I appreciate all the psychopaths still wanting a new pvp server to get launched.

Videri
07-20-2021, 06:03 PM
I see Iksar hunting newbie guards but nobody hunting Iksar newbie guards...why is that?

The other day I ran to the guards in Misty Thicket for help only to find them dead.

Never had that problem in Cabalis.

*Cabilis

The Iksar guards are tougher than most other city guards and have even higher magic resistance. That's why no one hunts them.

Skarne
07-20-2021, 06:09 PM
I tried one time on my bard. They resisted all my dots and charms, had to bail. I think they’re just overall tougher than the old world guards. Plus, they harm touch (some of them)

EatitNerd
07-21-2021, 08:28 AM

You can’t actually be this dumb, can you?

strongNpretty
07-21-2021, 04:47 PM
Oh it’s strong and pretty the guy who longtime goal was to join blue and get an epic. Are you still everyone tampon on red? The guy who has George Clooney as his avatar haven’t seen him in a while glad you’re still gaming.

Any other haters or just you 2 losers for now?

Strong and Pretty love you longtime.

derpcake2
07-23-2021, 08:53 AM
In classic people told me I'd never get far ruining my faction everywhere.

These were level 30 people, I was 49.

Glad to see the spirit lives on.