PDA

View Full Version : FREEDOM PHONE!!!

Grumph
07-14-2021, 07:44 PM
Brought to you by the worlds youngest Bitcoin Millionaire!

Pulgasari
07-14-2021, 07:47 PM
dodgy site, accepts Discover card 😬

Mblake1981
07-14-2021, 08:09 PM
Would you like to know how I became a Millionaire? its easy! buy my new book and it will give you all the secrets to great success!

myrddraal
07-14-2021, 08:14 PM
Would you like to know how I became a Millionaire? its easy! just buy my new book and it will give you all the secrets to great success!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLjWJy5IXQU

Baler
07-14-2021, 08:31 PM
https://i.imgur.com/KIaRNTm.gif

Baler
07-14-2021, 08:33 PM
For anyone who actually is interested in not being a data slave

https://www.privacytools.io/

You are being watched. Private and state-sponsored organizations are monitoring and recording your online activities. PrivacyTools provides services, tools and knowledge to protect your privacy against global mass surveillance.

Shawk
07-15-2021, 02:08 AM
Nb2tebYAaOA

Mblake1981
07-15-2021, 07:52 AM
Would you like to know how I became a Millionaire? its easy! buy my new book and it will give you all the secrets to great success!

https://i.imgur.com/g68cLds.png

Botten
07-18-2021, 10:41 PM
Apparently this freedom phone was specifically to fleece more over those with conservative values. Utilizing words like they won't ban you, icons to Newsmax and Parlor for their App store during their advertising.

Thou under scrutiny there are very deceptive issues:

1. The phone is a make and model of a UMIDIGI A9; except the UMIDIGI A9 is selling for about $200 and the freedom phone is selling for about $500

2. The freedom phone boasts their own OS that ensures they can offer non-tracking and well... freedom to their users... except as it states it is using several blends of Android and not a new OS.

3. The phone states that you won't be tracked... only even now many of the phones have that baked into their OS. Especially Apples new no track policy upsetting Facebook. They don't even need to do a thing with Androids new no tracking policy baked into their newest releases on phones.

4. The Freedom phone App store boasts no app will be banned. Thou the government has rules as to what can be hosted especially illicit or illegal or malware apps. But then there is the other problem. The millionaire who 'developed' the phone doesn't have the cash for his own IP provider let alone his own cloud services. There is a really good chance that if their cloud for apps is supported by Amazon the whole Parlor thing could very much happen again (to the freedom app store) or worse the cloud service will be hosted by Russian cloud services who will be looking at your app downloads (or worse).

5. If you don't also get a carrier that doesn't monitor your location then the phone is useless and good luck finding one that has the coverage we all enjoy from the mainstream ones. Every mainstream carrier monitors your location and more.

6. And finally your data isn't protected it says it in their own Privacy Policy:

For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.

That means if the company is sold or bought out.... so is your data. They can fleece a bunch of buyers and then sell his company with the client's data to the new company and then that company can do what ever they like with data. God forbid the company goes bankrupt or liquefied.

The freedom phone is said to be made in Hong Kong for the freedom lovers. But you know what is right near Hong Kong ...

According to Umidigi’s website, the tech manufacturer’s headquarters is located in Shenzhen, a mainland Chinese city near Hong Kong.

“Nothing’s manufactured itself in mainland China,” said Erik Finman (creator of the freedom phone) this means yes, if one portion of the freedom phone needs to be put together in Hong Kong to make this a Phone made in Hong Kong even considering just the boxing; is enough.

They are fleecing yet again the naive. They may as well be asking for donations to fight the steal.