PDA

View Full Version : Human or Erudite Necromancer for End Game

Arakash
07-10-2021, 03:41 PM
I've played off and on since green opened. I camped "A Snake" in North Qeynos and 'A Moss Snake" in Toxxulia forest those first days. It made me sad but I sort of stuck with it.

I like several of the classes, but I always end up with a necro and I have two of them. I loathe the Iksar models. I don't know why. So I have a human and an Erudite necro both leveled to 40. I need to finally play past this level. I never have, even back in the olden days. So, I'm mothballing one of my necros until the Cyan server begins.

Is there a difference in these upper levels for a human or erudite necro? I am not guilded but I group a bit. I may join a guild if there is one available. Both of these fellow's are similarly geared and frankly I do not see much difference except my Erudite has more int and mana but less strength.

Thanks

Lurgort/Sseri
07-10-2021, 05:47 PM
Both are blind, both are skeletons, Erudite has a couple interesting quests and when not a skeleton, has a hood for their robes.

Not really much different, but Erudite classic models look better as casters IMO.

Sonderbeast
07-19-2021, 02:07 PM
Bertoxxulous necros get some interesting diety only jewelry, alternatively Erudite Cazic necros also get some interesting items.

At the top end of the game race and diety don't really matter.

this user was banned
07-19-2021, 02:29 PM
The answer is Iksar.

Yes, the racial regen bonus is just that good.

If looks matter, keep in mind that a vast majority of the time you will be in lich anyway and won't see your race.

There could be an argument made that in raids you'll be getting regen all the time to counter lich hp drain, but it's nice to not always need it especially when leveling or soloing. You said you aren't guilded so this probably won't apply to you anyway.

It also really nice at level 60 to be able to go in call of bones to safely run around towns without being KOS, and actually regen 1 hp per tick.

In the end, it doesn't matter all that much, but the regen is a really nice thing to have.

Baler
07-19-2021, 04:31 PM
The answer is Iksar.
This^
No, Seriously, ^^^

If I was forced to pick between human and erudite for Necro.
Erudite wins 10/10, I started green with an erudite necro. The huge INT Erudites offer make erudites the ultimate caster race.

The mana pool erudite offered carried me with ZERO gear. I had some non-magical cloth Armour and leveled to 50 during classic thanks to that huge erudite mana pool.

Sonderbeast
07-19-2021, 10:22 PM
I loathe the Iksar models. I don't know why.

Reading comprehension on this forum is pretty poor, so much they can't respond appropriately to a simply framed question. Play what you want. Race/deity end game is a meme and no one actually cares.

Tunabros
07-19-2021, 10:27 PM
if you care about fashionquest, Humans

get yourself a custom crown!

Bardp1999
07-20-2021, 07:21 PM
Fashion on a necromancer doesn't really matter because you are going to be a skeleton most of your career anyhow and they all look the same.

Not having the Iskar regen is something you will regret