PDA

View Full Version : Unguilded is large scale recruiting

Madnis8
06-01-2011, 06:35 AM
New guild, not going to tag as a casual raiding or hardcore raiding. Do we do things sure, do we help people you bet, do we look out for our own... why of course. Starting stages of guild with structuring and all that jazz, looking for usable bodies. Not looking for a people with alt-itis.

No Class / level restrictions as we are a guild to boost community strength and fight oppression. All members should have some general concern for other players not only themselves and phat lewts because we will all get ours just takes time.

Can msg any member online and they can get u invited or let u know when someone will be available to invite. Will check boards regularly for anyone interested in invites.

Any Other questions post them here, or hit Mindrobber up in game.

Bazia
06-01-2011, 05:57 PM
Just joined up with them today, seem very welcoming and friendly to newbies :)

Stormhowl
06-04-2011, 10:46 PM
Joined this guild yesterday and so far everyone has been incredibly friendly and nice to talk to, and they actively try to get together for groups from what I've seen so far.

Dracnor
06-05-2011, 04:59 AM
Joined it the other day.. always friendly and helpful

Mysteriousguy
06-06-2011, 04:45 PM
id like to join. Ill also send a message when i log on =)

forgot to add. My ingame name is mysteriousguy

Duie
06-07-2011, 04:33 PM
Unguilded is a Community based guild . we have hard core raiders as well as weekend warriors . level ones to level 50+.you may find us hosting open end raids or camping items for our members all the way down to a naked ogre pvp night.

We feel that what made this game great back in the day was not necessarily the game, but the community behind it. With that being said our long term goal on this server is to bring back that comradely. So whether your in a Power guild w/ an alt you wanna lvl up or Brand new to the server, Come grow with us and Relive what EQ was really about.

You can Contact Mindrobber, Burdseye , Begrapoye, Duies or Duie in game for an invite .

h0tr0d (shaere)
06-07-2011, 06:44 PM
I am not sure I understand the guild name ;-) But that being said, met a few seemed like good people!

Alcho
06-13-2011, 09:28 PM
Hey guys just found project 1999 by accident and plannin on having my game up and runnin tomorrow evening would to join and have some people around while i got my feel for the game back!

Alcho
06-15-2011, 10:52 PM
hey guys i have got the game loaded up my characters name is Aomyn level 9 druid at present let me know if you are still recruiting and where i can meet someone please! =D

Auff
06-16-2011, 12:02 AM
Definitely still recruiting! I just joined the server at the beginning of the month and have had a blast thus far. Unguilded picked up my bard around level 7 and everyone has been super helpful to me in my progression through the game.

I'm already kicking into the 40s and plan on doing what I can to help out our more fledgling members ;)

Georgeharrison
06-20-2011, 01:42 PM
I am interested in joining. I'll look for you guys tonight. :) I just started back in the EQ universe yesterday. It's like a blast from the past!

Lopretni
06-27-2011, 02:26 AM
Someone toss a message to Runkis? Human Bard derpin' around the starter zones. Really could use a nice, big guild of folks just leveling and hanging around. Grinding can be a drag. ;-;

Worth mentioning I'm a total EQ virgin. Too used to WoW and other clones, really wanted a game that was a challenge but... EQ has its flaws. Yeah. So. Any help would be baller.