PDA

View Full Version : euro / uk guild

Dracnor
05-31-2011, 07:32 AM
Just started playing again and would like to know if there are any eu / UK guild or ones with high numbers..

I tend to play day and eve but would be good to have a possible group to get to know and play with.. and aspire to join..

Aprio
05-31-2011, 07:40 AM
TR have a high number of Euro/UK people but they are a high end raiding guild. There are guilds for your timezone about but I'm not sure on their names.

Asfasfos
05-31-2011, 08:20 AM
We have plenty of European people in Vesica Dei :)

Dracnor
05-31-2011, 08:29 AM
i am currently 40 levels off the requirement lol

Dannermax
05-31-2011, 10:41 AM
Im lvl 27 myself..And i would like to join a european guild aswell. Would VD or TR recruit me or do i need to do some leveling first..? :)

karsten
05-31-2011, 11:41 AM
would wanna do some leveling of course, but you don't need to be high level to get to know us, and that includes your ol buddy karsten! We're always looking for cool people who want to do end game stuff, and if there's a fit, well then great!

JenJen
05-31-2011, 12:06 PM
beware of karsten, he asked to cyber me once....and it was the best ever ;)

Dannermax
05-31-2011, 04:46 PM
beware of karsten, he asked to cyber me once....and it was the best ever ;)

That sounds.. interresting JenJen... :)

But besides that.. then ill look you up in game then.. What is your main characters name Karsten?

Im doing all the leveling my better half is letting me.. but im getting there..! :)

DoucLangur
06-05-2011, 04:49 PM
European Casual Talents was just founded last week or so, for all the players that want to do some skilled raiding, without the hardcore aspect.

Disclaimer: Since most euro players have joined US based guilds (hello Vesica Dei ;) in the past, it is hard to recruit a good force for a new euro guild, so it will take some time to get it up and running (so that you always have some guildies online around euro times). If you are patient and willing to bridge the gap with your other friends, then you'll be welcome to join.

I have not yet gotten my alt into this guild (I wanted to help with getting it going, but am a member of another guild with my main), but feel free to contact me if you have questions, I was sort of involved in the founding :)

Best Regards,

Slozem

Pennywise
06-09-2011, 01:38 PM
I am on the lookout for a Euro guild also taking low level players.

Just started playing EQ again after a long hiatus. Rolling a halfing rogue named Pennywyse (someone stole my name - I hope they like baloons!).

Also on the lookout to group with anyone on around GMT+1 time :-)

Mellor
07-25-2011, 11:23 PM
I am on the lookout for a Euro guild also taking low level players.

Same here!

HallygukRZ
07-26-2011, 03:27 AM
We're about 50/50 Euro/US ratio. For more information, look us up on our website http://wudan.guildlaunch.com

We're quite new on P99, but have a long gaming history. Most of us just started newly, averaging around 10-12 members online at any time. Send Moriarti, Muglug, Ulivar, Gaillodar or me ingame a tell for questions.

Good luck.