PDA

View Full Version : Masks don't work if everyone isn't wearing them.

Baler
06-07-2021, 04:00 PM
How the general face mask works is people who feel they may be getting ill wear a mask to protect other people. This has been a thing in Japan for example for many years, not just recently.

>Masks do not protect you from other people, masks are designed to protect other people from you.

How construction masks like respirators work is by making a SEAL around the persons face. If they have a beard the mask is not working and the company doing the construction can get fined for this.

So I see people in the grocery store, some with masks, some without. You are ill informed if you think the mask is doing any good if everyone around you is not wearing a mask.

Hope This Helps.
I've been harping on this point since 2019, but no one seems to care about the science.
Stop being a political drone, think for yourself and make intelligent thought out choices for your own health and safety.
Protect those who are vulnerable.

#StopMaskPollution

Toxigen
06-07-2021, 04:08 PM
Haven't worn a mask since December 2020.

Baler
06-07-2021, 04:10 PM
Haven't worn a mask since December 2020.

So the things is for me. I went into stores. I obeyed the governments mandatory apparel requirements. But as soon as I stepped outside the store I took it off. I didn't want to get a bullshit fine or my favorite stores shut down over lil oll me.

Mind you I live in hicktown usa. It wasn't until a business was forced closed that others were forced to follow suite for the state "laws".

I just simply don't Get why some people still wear masks if everyone else isn't..

Some people will wear masks till the day they die. Even if no one else is wearing them. Which doesn't protect them at all.

nostalgiaquest
06-07-2021, 04:16 PM
this is your second worthless thread about masks, you clown.

The incubation period for COVID-19 (i.e. the time between exposure to the virus and the onset of symptoms) is currently estimated to be between one and 14 days.

Also, i lived in Japan for 6 years. The vast majority of people there wear masks even they're not sick. Ever been on a rush hour tokyo train? You may wish you had a mask on.

Your last mask thread didn't even make 5 pages, and I see you're butthurt about that. Hope this one gives you the attention you crave.

Baler
06-07-2021, 04:21 PM
this is your second worthless thread about masks, you clown.

My first thread was about mask pollution. Which 75% of masks are improperly disposed of. Mask waste in the ocean sky rocketed in 2020 and 2021.

So i don't know who you're calling clown, but it certainly must be the shmucks who got straws taking away from us because the poor sea turtles were getting plastic straws stuck in their noses.

how did I come to this conclusion? Well nostalgiaquest seems to have a very important opinion about masks but refuses to acknowledge that human waste makes up the majority of this planets waste. We add in anything disposable and that waste increases immensely.

I get called a right wing alt, but I'm making thread that read like liberal hippy free love. :rolleyes:

Also, i lived in Japan for 6 years. The vast majority of people there wear masks even they're not sick. Ever been on a rush hour tokyo train? You may wish you had a mask on.

Your last mask thread didn't even make 5 pages, and I see you're butthurt about that. Hope this one gives you the attention you crave.

I'm sorry but you seemed to miss the point about japan I bring up. They are ONE of the cultures that has had mask use in the past. I know you're angery inside about covid but you can't deny that japan has been using face masks longer than the usa.

Don't be angry, just to be angry.
If you think this thread was for MY attention, then you are mistaken. I'm trying to inform people, via this thread, on this elf forum about the dangers of false assumptions,.

My end goal is for people to look up truth and science. Facts, Reality.

Jibartik
06-07-2021, 04:31 PM
I read mary shelleys novel that is touted as the first pandemic end times story this weekend and it was so much like today.

At about the 8th chapter, we have an army marching at Istanbul taken by a new plague from the east:

By my sword I swear! That no ambush endangers you! The enemy is already vanquished! Force the gate and enter and posses the seats of your own ancestors, your own inheritance!

And universal shudder and fearful whispering passed through the lines, and not a soldier moved.

Cowards! Exclaimed their general. "Give me a hatchet I alone will enter and I will plant your standard and when you see it raise you will gain courage!"

One officer now came forward "General, we neither fear the courage, nor arms, the open attack nor secret ambush of the enemy, we are ready to expose our breast as we have 10,000 times before and to fall gloriously for Greece! but we will not die in heaps like dogs in the summer time by the pestilential air of that city! we dare not go against the plague!"

The soldiers applauded.

"What is there inexplicable pray tell me, that is so unnatural in occurrence, does not the plague raise each year in Istanbul!? What wonder then that it should make this year, where in Asia its virulence is unexampled that it should have occasioned double havoc in that land. It is not the plague but fear of impending danger that makes us like birds, terrified by a scarecrow! It is bey superstition and thus the aim of the valiant is made the plaything of fools."

The general was one of the first of Greece to die of the plague.

LOL

Same shit.

Pulgasari
06-07-2021, 04:33 PM
I already knew this.

Is the sky also blue?

cd288
06-07-2021, 04:51 PM
Imagine getting so fired up about someone choosing to wear a mask when it doesn’t affect you at all?

Seek psychological help

Nocht
06-07-2021, 05:01 PM
They want people to wear masks so we don't breathe each others air but we are still allowed to fart in public. Masks do seem silly imo but a fart filter would be welcome.

When is Dr. Faucii gonna tell us to stick corks up our butts to help prevent fart dust particulates from spreading. I bet its way easier to catch covid from being farted on than being coughed on.

Haven't ever smelled somebody's dank breath after they cough, but when somebody lets a rip of meaty butt wind you remember it for days.

Ennewi
06-07-2021, 05:07 PM
A lot of underscored sentences and assertions, but no links with data from actual scientists. This wouldn't even be acceptable as a bug report for server staff.

Mblake1981
06-07-2021, 05:07 PM
They want people to wear masks so we don't breathe each others air but we are still allowed to fart in public.

When is Dr. Faucii gonna tell us to stick corks up our butts to help prevent fart dust particulates from spreading. I bet its way easier to catch covid from being farted on than being coughed on.

Haven't ever smelled somebody's dank breath after they cough, but when somebody lets rip a rip of meaty butt wind you remember it for days.

All of you are trapped in a small room with no exit.
Inside that room is a born again college student, vegan, communist,
feminist pot head who does cross-fit and is a huge pro-animal life
person but also pro-choice.

How long will you last?

Nocht
06-07-2021, 05:13 PM
All of you are trapped in a small room with no exit.
Inside that room is a born again college student, vegan, communist,
feminist pot head who does cross-fit and is a huge pro-animal life
person but also pro-choice.

How long will you last?

You could cut the body odor with a knife... a plastic knife. It probably smells like hot bologne, brocoli, and hair spray in there.

nostalgiaquest
06-07-2021, 05:14 PM
lol. I'm calling you a clown, you clown.

It's estimated that 1.56 billion face masks that will likely enter our oceans in 2020, and I agree that's bad. But, the 4,680 to 6,240 metric tonnes of face masks are just a small fraction of the estimated 8 to 12 million metric tonnes of plastic that enter our oceans each year.

Where was your outrage about ocean plastics before masks? What are you actively doing to reduce your carbon footprint and plastic use (except for being a heroic non mask wearing super patriot)? Ever done any ocean or beach cleanups? Volunteered to pick up trash on the roadside? Do you use public transportation or drive everywhere? Maybe you ride a unicycle to work, eh Krusty?

It's obvious you're trying to play the environmental card to push your political based agenda. And that, mon frere, makes you a clown. Just as much so as the straw people you brought up for some reason.

So your point about japan is that they've been wearing masks since before covid? Ok.

It's kinda funny that quoted everything I said except the incubation period, which pretty much show's that your initial argument is stupid, and dare I say, clown-like. Unless wait. Are you actually saying that in order for masks to work everyone needs to wear them, and that in fact everyone should wear them? Wooooooh mannnnnn

And finally, the coup de grace "u mad?" argument. I could easily turn that around and say you're the obvious angry one because you made this stupid thread in the first place.

In conclusion, you sir, are a clown.

Baler
06-07-2021, 05:21 PM
Imagine getting so fired up about someone choosing to wear a mask when it doesn’t affect you at all?

Seek psychological help

Imagine imagining that im upset instead of concerned that people aren't making decisions based on real, factual, science.

I aint even mad, Not nice try fucking retard moron.

I never used the term anti-mask and people as jumping down my throat.

This says more about these fucking retard morons than it does me.

OMG baler you said fucking retard moron. you must be a bad person for using such harsh language, why are you so mad.

I'm very calm and collective... You should be questioning these other irrational people.

Horza
06-07-2021, 05:24 PM
Imagine imagining that im upset instead of concerned that people aren't making decisions based on real, factual, science.

I'm not upset, I just keep making threads where I whine about being correctly identified as right wing :o

Pulgasari
06-07-2021, 05:25 PM

If they didn't lie, a lot more would have simply chosen the "nah fuck em" response and we'd need even bigger potter's field.

You need to win the final victory over yourself, little brother.

G13
06-07-2021, 05:26 PM
Face Diapers don't do anything

Lefties trashing the environment to push propaganda

Lefties are anti-science

Baler
Horza is a fucking retard moron
Pulgasari plays a fucking retard moron on tv

Nocht
Let us review the wisdom of Carlin on this:

rld0KDcan_w

Horza
06-07-2021, 05:27 PM
Face Diapers don't do anything

Lefties trashing the environment to push propaganda

Lefties are anti-science

Orange Man wear pants backwards

G13
06-07-2021, 05:28 PM

Baler
06-07-2021, 05:29 PM

rld0KDcan_w

Carlin upsets the Right and the Left.

There is some wisdom in this.

Because If half the people love you and Half the people Hate you, in show business you are winnnnnininininininining!~!!!!_~_~_~_~ (winning)

"You think some plastic straws are going to make a difference?"

Mblake1981
06-07-2021, 05:30 PM
You could cut the body odor with a knife... a plastic knife. It probably smells like hot bologne, brocoli, and hair spray in there.

Yes, it would be one constant influx and exhale as everyone mentioned competes for your attention, to tell you about their special thing. :o

And the smell..

You have only been inside for 3 minutes.

Baler
06-07-2021, 05:31 PM
IF I UPSET YOU WITH THIS THREAD, I HIT THE ARROW DIRECTLY ON THE TARGET I WAS SHOOTING FOR.

Otherwise if you weren't upset you wouldn't give a shit.

Mblake1981
06-07-2021, 05:34 PM

Because If half the people love you and Half the people Hate you, in show business you are winnnnnininininininining!~!!!!_~_~_~_~ (winning)

Found the Trump guy. Yes.

nostalgiaquest
06-07-2021, 05:36 PM
I sincerely hope you find the inner validation you so desire.

Pulgasari
06-07-2021, 05:37 PM
IF I UPSET YOU WITH THIS THREAD, I HIT THE ARROW DIRECTLY ON THE TARGET I WAS SHOOTING FOR.

you fed the bears and now you have yard-bears. 🐻🐻

Nocht
06-07-2021, 05:38 PM

If the world never would of lost Carlin and Steve Irwin we wouldn't be fighting like we do today.

Shawk
06-07-2021, 05:38 PM

;)

Baler
06-07-2021, 05:39 PM
I'm not sorry if your American ears can't handle the truth.

Mblake1981
06-07-2021, 05:41 PM
I'm not sorry if your American ears can't handle the truth.

LqA2F5HoyRY

Gwaihir
06-07-2021, 05:48 PM
I don't think anyone can really handle Jesus. Shits pretty intimidating, tbh. Just gotta trust, though

Baler
06-07-2021, 05:49 PM
mblake aka strongnpretty is apart of the delete my post club like horza is.

Ennewi
06-07-2021, 06:03 PM

rld0KDcan_w

Carlin became too cynical and misanthropic towards the end. He also had a preoccupation with listing things, and yet he didn't bother to list all of the potential benefits that can come from preserving endangered species.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20200507-medicines-and-drugs-from-animals-venom

Baler
06-07-2021, 06:05 PM
Carlin became too cynical and misanthropic towards the end. He also had a preoccupation with listing things. And yet he didn't bother to list all of the potential benefits that can come from preserving endangered species.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20200507-medicines-and-drugs-from-animals-venom

https://i.imgur.com/58CNAQc.gif

Mblake1981
06-07-2021, 06:13 PM

No no, get your facts in order. They are riding my coat tails. I have done that forever. Some things I keep, others I don't. Can't give you rhyme or reason. :o

Baler
06-07-2021, 06:23 PM
title has a typo,.

isn't should be aren't.

Ennewi
06-07-2021, 06:25 PM
https://i.imgur.com/58CNAQc.gif

I'm neither left or right
I'm just staying home tonight
Getting lost in that hopeless little screen
But I'm stubborn as those garbage bags that time cannot decay
I'm junk but I'm still holding up this little wild bouquet
Democracy is coming to the U.S.A.

Patriam1066
06-07-2021, 06:27 PM

Well you’re definitely not mad

Baler
06-07-2021, 06:31 PM
Well you’re definitely not mad

calling someone a fucking retard moron does not mean I am mad

I'm sorry if your mind is that small. (I feel sorry for you)

boo-hoo mean words = mad (in your mind)

did mommy and daddy yell at each other using "mean words" and this is why you associate anger with "mean words"?

gtfo scrub. I can speak how ever I want calm as a cucumber.

___
PS. You are a factual racist.

Patriam1066
06-07-2021, 06:32 PM
Yeah double down on not being mad Gayler

Baler
06-07-2021, 06:33 PM
Yeah double down on not being mad Gayler

Patriam1066, Deflecting their past racism with childish insults.

LOGS DON"T LIE.

Horza
06-07-2021, 06:38 PM

LOGS DON"T LIE.

Past?

Baler
06-07-2021, 06:38 PM
Past?

Can you even form a complete sentence?

Patriam1066
06-07-2021, 06:39 PM
Are you guys Turkish or something? Armenia is a loyal satrap, Turks back to Mongolia

Patriam1066
06-07-2021, 06:39 PM
Can you even form a complete sentence?

He was saying I’m currently racist, how dumb are you?

Baler
06-07-2021, 06:45 PM
Are you guys Turkish or something?

turks, they're a bunch of trolls

He was saying I’m currently racist, how dumb are you?

It's interesting to know...
Patriam1066 + Horza = FRIENDS

Shourty
06-07-2021, 06:49 PM
Waaaaayyyy back when the 15 days to flatten the line started. I asked my doctor if there were going to set up hazmat disposable receptacles for the masks.
She had a faraway look for a moment. "Probably not." she said.
"Why not?" sayz me.
Change of subject after that.

Baler
06-07-2021, 06:51 PM
Waaaaayyyy back when the 15 days to flatten the line started. I asked my doctor if there were going to set up hazmat disposable receptacles for the masks.
She had a faraway look for a moment. "Probably not." she said.
"Why not?" sayz me.
Change of subject after that.

I've for proper disposable of hazardous material since day 1. :)

I just wish people cared. :(

Horza
06-07-2021, 06:54 PM
Dealing with dumbasses dropping the latest quip from Tucker all day would give anybody a faraway stare.

Baler
06-07-2021, 06:56 PM
Dealing with dumbasses dropping the latest quip from Tucker all day would give anybody a faraway stare.

Why do you listen to this tucker person?

Horza
06-07-2021, 06:59 PM
Why do you listen to this tucker person? frigin mblake had to tell me who that was ffs.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat."

Baler
06-07-2021, 07:01 PM
Horza copy-pasta doesn't mean you can write a complete sentence.

Horza
06-07-2021, 07:02 PM
It's Sun Tzu fyi

Baler
06-07-2021, 07:02 PM
It's Sun Tzu fyi

That is an incomplete sentence fool.

Penish
06-07-2021, 07:04 PM
It's Sun Tzu fyi

I knew horza was ccp

Baler
06-07-2021, 07:05 PM
I knew horza was ccp

It explains a lot to be fair.

Horza
06-07-2021, 07:10 PM
Republicans really like accusing anyone who disagrees with them of being dangerous foreigners.

Mblake1981
06-07-2021, 07:12 PM
I just wish people cared. :(

You thought they would?

Baler
06-07-2021, 07:13 PM
Republicans really like accusing anyone who disagrees with them of being dangerous foreigners.

Finally I forced horza into a complete sentence!

https://i.imgur.com/Ko6Ypbx.gif

As a reward here is Kamala Harris a well know "ASIAN" claping for you.
(not my words)

Horza
06-07-2021, 07:15 PM

Dodge noted, xenophobe.

Baler
06-07-2021, 07:16 PM
Dodge noted, xenophobe.

Are you trying to say that kamala harris is in fact not an asian american?

Because you better hit your home button on your browser for factcheck. :D

Baler
06-07-2021, 07:18 PM
Gatekeep the things you love

Gate keeping is wrong, But it works.

(Mblake Deleted his post for the record)
Edit: Staff can still see your post after you delete it. You're not making anyone look stupid except yourself.

Horza
06-07-2021, 07:18 PM
I said conservatives accuse anyone who disagrees with them of being dangerous foreigners (like your boy Adolf).

Baler
06-07-2021, 07:19 PM
I said conservatives accuse anyone who disagrees with them of being dangerous foreigners (like your boy Adolf).

Horza typing in complete sentences to feel like a big boy now. hahahaha

He's still trying to call me alt right despite my weird left/center posts.

Sorry I don't kiss up to daddy Communist Chinese Party like you do Horza. Better update your VPN or the nationalists will catch you.

Mblake1981
06-07-2021, 07:19 PM
Gate keeping is wrong

Is Reddit a Man?

Horza
06-07-2021, 07:20 PM

He's not angry though :p

Sorry I don't kiss up to daddy Communist Chinese Party like you do Horza. Better update your VPN or the nationalists will catch you.

creepy edit, lol at your being center left.

Baler
06-07-2021, 07:22 PM
Is Reddit a Man?

Delete your post little boy.
Mblake AKA StrongnPretty
Mblake AKA StrongnPretty
Mblake AKA StrongnPretty
Mblake AKA StrongnPretty
Mblake AKA StrongnPretty
Mblake AKA StrongnPretty
Mblake AKA StrongnPretty
Mblake AKA StrongnPretty
Mblake AKA StrongnPretty
Mblake AKA StrongnPretty
Mblake AKA StrongnPretty
Mblake AKA StrongnPretty
Mblake AKA StrongnPretty
Mblake AKA StrongnPretty
Mblake AKA StrongnPretty

creepy edit, lol at your being center left.
LOL @ Horza basing his entire life around politics.

Mblake1981
06-07-2021, 07:23 PM

Some I do, some I don't. But none on your bark, mange hound.

Nocht
06-07-2021, 07:23 PM
Horza is going to be 97 years old talking about Trump in the old farts home.

Baler
06-07-2021, 07:24 PM
Some I do, some I don't. But none on your bark, mange hound.

Okay StrongnPretty, keep telling us how you got negged out of the last forum community for being so spineless.

_____
what the heck is this thread even about anymore.

cd288
06-07-2021, 07:25 PM

I never used the term anti-mask and people as jumping down my throat.

This says more about these fucking retard morons than it does me.

OMG baler you said fucking retard moron. you must be a bad person for using such harsh language, why are you so mad.

I'm very calm and collective... You should be questioning these other irrational people.

Well your random psychotic unhinged rant at the end there aside, your first point didn’t really say anything. Again, why do you care if someone chooses to wear a mask based on what they believe to be correct facts and research? It literally doesn’t hinder your life at all. You need to get some other things to occupy your time besides P99 my dude

imperiouskitten
06-07-2021, 07:25 PM
If masks didn't work criminals wouldn't wear them

Mblake1981
06-07-2021, 07:26 PM
Okay StrongnPretty, keep telling us how you got negged out of the last forum community for being so spineless.

Gaw, how unobservant are you Baler? real talk now not just forum chops for fun.

Penish
06-07-2021, 07:26 PM
Horza and Byue pop out equally retarded shit on the forums, entertaining to say the least lol

Baler
06-07-2021, 07:27 PM
cd288 doesn't like Baler
Mblake1981 is StrongnPretty.

If masks didn't work criminals wouldn't wear them

https://i.imgur.com/pW1IhUb.gif

Baler
06-07-2021, 07:31 PM
(double post)
It's easy to farm post count when you post something that baits people into being controversial. *laughs and counts posts*

Mblake1981
06-07-2021, 07:32 PM
cd288 doesn't like Baler

Sounds right. Baler is pretty damn lame sometimes.

Baler
06-07-2021, 07:33 PM
Sounds right. Baler is pretty damn lame sometimes.

https://i.imgur.com/btSeQRb.gif

Mblake1981
06-07-2021, 07:37 PM
You go gina

Mblake1981
06-07-2021, 07:38 PM
Baler will be posting Living Single gifs next.

Baler
06-07-2021, 07:39 PM
https://i.imgur.com/plpGpz9.gif

Baler
06-07-2021, 07:41 PM
As a worshiper of Innoruuk I approve you letting the hate flow through you.

Mblake1981
06-07-2021, 07:43 PM

Boil Blood

Baler
06-07-2021, 07:44 PM
Mblake aka StronnPretty deleting more of his posts.

What a foolish fool. :rolleyes:

Mblake1981
06-07-2021, 07:49 PM

Cool so you have like triple-down posted that person is me. You didn't ask, you stated.

Baler
06-07-2021, 07:51 PM
Cool so you have like triple-down posted that person is me. You didn't ask, you stated.

It's the 50th time I've said it, no one else seems to care. Which makes me wonder why I even care. You know, because no one else cares about you, except me. Yet you grief the only person who cares about you on this forum. :rolleyes:

Mblake1981
06-07-2021, 07:53 PM
It's the 50th time I've said it, no one else seems to care. Which makes me wonder why I even care. You know, because no one else cares about you, except me. Yet you grief the only person who cares about you on this forum. :rolleyes:

I will get over it.

Baler
06-07-2021, 07:54 PM
I will get over it.

Atleast we opened a dialogue here if anything else. It's something to fall back to.

Mblake1981
06-07-2021, 07:55 PM
Atleast we opened a dialogue here if anything else. It's something to fall back to.

Didn't hit the bullseye.

reznor_
06-07-2021, 08:03 PM
Morons live in the Off Topic community, I guess.

Mblake1981
06-07-2021, 08:04 PM
Its wherever I happen to be, King Moron.

alphys
06-07-2021, 08:13 PM
Masks NEVER worked! You need at least a p100 organic cartridge filter ( I have stock piles) top stop anything close to that particulate level of HUMAN SPEECH.

When you speak your voicebox is like an aspirator and vibrates the water into very very small particulate particles that waft effortlessly past the mask where it has no seals and even through it.

Masks can only stop LARGE PARTICLES. Even a virus piggybacking on a large glob of spit doesnt count, because your speech and breathing produces the EXTREMELY ASPIRATED particles.

Only fucking retards do not understand this, but the dissonance is real.

imperiouskitten
06-07-2021, 08:18 PM
Masks NEVER worked! You need at least a p100 organic cartridge filter ( I have stock piles) top stop anything close to that particulate level of HUMAN SPEECH.

When you speak your voicebox is like an aspirator and vibrates the water into very very small particulate particles that waft effortlessly past the mask where it has no seals and even through it.

Masks can only stop LARGE PARTICLES. Even a virus piggybacking on a large glob of spit doesnt count, because your speech and breathing produces the EXTREMELY ASPIRATED particles.

Only fucking retards do not understand this, but the dissonance is real.

even straight up cloth catches plenty of aspirated water particles filled with virus. You're applying some kind of retard-level black and white thinking here

Bardp1999
06-07-2021, 08:19 PM
Wear a mask if it makes you feel safe to do normal things again, don't wear one if it bothers you. Any other opinion can go fuck right the fuck off.

Nocht
06-07-2021, 08:20 PM
I bet that little girl R. Kelly peed on would of been fine if she only wore a mask before he started to dribble drabble.

Shawk
06-07-2021, 08:23 PM
Any other opinion can go fuck right the fuck off.

Seething with angst and anger.

Bardp1999
06-07-2021, 08:24 PM
I bet that little girl R. Kelly peed on would of been fine if she only wore a mask before he started to dribble drabble.

https://i.imgur.com/bfEZ6rr.jpg

imperiouskitten
06-07-2021, 08:40 PM
yee it's Jeff. figures its the only seemingly cool-n-normal one who coined that disney channel thing

Nocht
06-07-2021, 08:45 PM
https://i.imgur.com/bfEZ6rr.jpg

Imma pee on you drip drip drip

roflmao I miss Chappelle show

cd288
06-07-2021, 08:52 PM
cd288 doesn't like Baler

https://i.imgur.com/pW1IhUb.gif

I never said I didn’t like you. It just astounds me that someone could have so little going on in life that they spend time getting upset about other people deciding to wear a mask and other people believing that the mask does something for them. It literally has zero effect on your life but you’re so wound up about it. Who cares man

Jibartik
06-07-2021, 09:00 PM
you fed the bears and now you have yard-bears. 🐻🐻

this is actually really deep

G13
06-07-2021, 09:00 PM
I never said I didn’t like you. It just astounds me that someone could have so little going on in life that they spend time getting upset about other people deciding to wear a mask and other people believing that the mask does something for them. It literally has zero effect on your life but you’re so wound up about it. Who cares man

You serious with this post?

Ennewi
06-07-2021, 09:13 PM

Are you ever with your own?

cd288
06-07-2021, 09:26 PM

?

Oh because if you saw someone in a super market wearing a mask that has some sort of actual affect on the course of your day? Like I said to baler, you guys get so wound up over this stuff that has no affect on your lives which leads me to think you must need to find something to fill your time. Anyone with actual stuff to do (I.e. they have hobbies or they don’t work a 9-5 job and have long weeks) doesn’t have the bandwidth to waste getting upset about thinks that don’t affect their lives.

G13
06-07-2021, 09:30 PM
?

Oh because if you saw someone in a super market wearing a mask that has some sort of actual affect on the course of your day? Like I said to baler, you guys get so wound up over this stuff that has no affect on your lives which leads me to think you must need to find something to fill your time. Anyone with actual stuff to do (I.e. they have hobbies or they don’t work a 9-5 job and have long weeks) doesn’t have the bandwidth to waste getting upset about thinks that don’t affect their lives.

You said:

other people deciding to wear a mask

Serious?

cd288
06-07-2021, 09:31 PM
You said:

Serious?

Not sure what you’re trying to say? Some people still decide to wear masks despite mask mandates being gone. Why do you care what they do?

G13
06-07-2021, 09:35 PM
Not sure what you’re trying to say? Some people still decide to wear masks despite mask mandates being gone. Why do you care what they do?

Not all mask mandates have been removed

Secondly, they literally do nothing. Fauci lied to everyone.

Ennewi
06-07-2021, 09:37 PM

https://www.kmbc.com/article/lawrence-douglas-county-health-officials-recommend-county-drops-all-covid-19-coronavirus-restrictions-including-mask-mandate/36452186

One of the most liberal counties in one of the reddest states. The mandate was allowed to expire two weeks ago.

Bardp1999
06-07-2021, 09:37 PM
?

https://i.imgur.com/AFUOM0e.jpg

Ennewi
06-07-2021, 09:41 PM
https://i.imgur.com/AFUOM0e.jpg

Probably autocorrect's doing, but the easiest way to remember the difference between the two is just through other words like affection and affectation.

cd288
06-07-2021, 09:50 PM

Again, if you’re spending time and energy getting wound up about stuff like this you really need to get something else going for you. And I don’t mean that as an insult; life’s too short to sit here getting so wound up about something so meaningless like this

G13
06-07-2021, 10:04 PM
Again, if you’re spending time and energy getting wound up about stuff like this you really need to get something else going for you. And I don’t mean that as an insult; life’s too short to sit here getting so wound up about something so meaningless like this

Who's wound up?

We were lied to for more than year and face diapers don't do anything

I'm sure the vast majority that were sold at the local gas station were made in China $$$

Pulgasari
06-07-2021, 10:06 PM
Anyway OP, this is poorly worded.

If everyone doesn't wear a mask, then noone will be wearing a mask, by definition.

I hope you find the help you need. :p

HalflingSpergand
06-07-2021, 10:06 PM
Masks are for gays and uglys

cd288
06-07-2021, 10:17 PM
Who's wound up?

We were lied to for more than year and face diapers don't do anything

I'm sure the vast majority that were sold at the local gas station were made in China $$$

I mean it’s pretty clear that you are considering how much you regularly rant about it on here lol. Stop being so worried about it, go get some hobbies my dude you will be much happier

G13
06-07-2021, 10:34 PM
I mean it’s pretty clear that you are considering how much you regularly rant about it on here lol. Stop being so worried about it, go get some hobbies my dude you will be much happier

Who's ranting?

It's comical how badly the mask believers were duped

cd288
06-07-2021, 10:36 PM
Who's ranting?

And again, who cares. Better things to worry about and think about in life man. Get some hobbies

Shawk
06-07-2021, 11:06 PM
Who's ranting?

I just take you as a joke at this point. Not only does democracy thank you, I thank you; for the free entertainment.

G13
06-07-2021, 11:24 PM
And again, who cares. Better things to worry about and think about in life man. Get some hobbies

Who cares?

Lefties based all of their authoritarian dictates upon nothing but lies

All of you maskholes screaming at everyone about grandma dying were a bunch of useful idiots

Shawk
06-07-2021, 11:28 PM
useful idiots

snickers at the trump supporter

G13
06-07-2021, 11:31 PM
snickers at the trump supporter

You're the guy who literally said he would creep on kids in defense of a Potato

Just stop

Shawk
06-07-2021, 11:38 PM
You're the guy who literally said he would creep on kids in defense of a Potato

Just stop

Says the guy that quotes everything out of context to suit your 3 year old narratives.

Eat a snickers :p

G13
06-07-2021, 11:48 PM
Says the guy that quotes everything out of context to suit your 3 year old narratives.

Eat a snickers :p

Not even Horza is dumb enough to have hit submit on a post like that

Shawk
06-07-2021, 11:56 PM
Not even Horza is dumb enough to have hit submit on a post like that

Horza just living in there rent free eh

G13
06-08-2021, 12:08 AM
Horza just living in there rent free eh

Nah just retarded

So dumb he actually believed Orange Man wore his pants backwards the other day

Ennewi
06-08-2021, 12:19 AM

https://www.npr.org/2021/06/03/1002865747/5-things-we-learned-from-anthony-faucis-emails

The content of those emails can be found at the very bottom of the page. Gl;hf with your side of the argument.

cd288
06-08-2021, 12:21 AM
Who cares?

All of you maskholes screaming at everyone about grandma dying were a bunch of useful idiots

Damn dude you’ve really got nothing else going for you huh

mcoy
06-08-2021, 01:24 AM
What gets me is I've grouped at some point with probably half the frequent RnF posters and they seemed totally normal. I guess that makes me the crazy person. But if I think I could be crazy, that means I'm sane... Right?

LHBJHTKIlQQ

-Mcoy

imperiouskitten
06-08-2021, 01:49 AM
Who cares?

useful to who? assholes who care about grandma, and think that 500k dead Americans is taken far too lightly by our culture?

how the F did this same country respond to 9/11 like it did. what is this world even and where do I live.

G13
06-08-2021, 01:53 AM
https://www.npr.org/2021/06/03/1002865747/5-things-we-learned-from-anthony-faucis-emails

The content of those emails can be found at the very bottom of the page. Gl;hf with your side of the argument.

G13
06-08-2021, 01:55 AM
useful to who? assholes who care about grandma, and think that 500k dead Americans is taken far too lightly by our culture?

how the F did this same country respond to 9/11 like it did. what is this world even and where do I live.

Face Diapers had no impact on how many people died other than dirty filthy masks littering a bunch of shopping mart parking lots

nostalgiaquest
06-08-2021, 02:04 AM
Don't be angry, just to be angry.
If you think this thread was for MY attention, then you are mistaken.

calling someone a fucking retard moron does not mean I am mad

I'm sorry if your mind is that small. (I feel sorry for you)

boo-hoo mean words = mad (in your mind)

did mommy and daddy yell at each other using "mean words" and this is why you associate anger with "mean words"?

gtfo scrub. I can speak how ever I want calm as a cucumber.

___
PS. You are a factual racist.

LOGS DON"T LIE.

turks, they're a bunch of trolls

It's interesting to know...
Patriam1066 + Horza = FRIENDS

That is an incomplete sentence fool.

As a reward here is Kamala Harris a well know "ASIAN" claping for you.
(not my words)

Gate keeping is wrong, But it works.

(Mblake Deleted his post for the record)
Edit: Staff can still see your post after you delete it. You're not making anyone look stupid except yourself.

Mblake AKA StrongnPretty
Mblake AKA StrongnPretty
Mblake AKA StrongnPretty
Mblake AKA StrongnPretty
Mblake AKA StrongnPretty
Mblake AKA StrongnPretty
Mblake AKA StrongnPretty
Mblake AKA StrongnPretty
Mblake AKA StrongnPretty
Mblake AKA StrongnPretty
Mblake AKA StrongnPretty
Mblake AKA StrongnPretty
Mblake AKA StrongnPretty
Mblake AKA StrongnPretty
Mblake AKA StrongnPretty

LOL @ Horza basing his entire life around politics.

_____
what the heck is this thread even about anymore.

(double post)
It's easy to farm post count when you post something that baits people into being controversial. *laughs and counts posts*

Just a couple cool, level-headed, on-topic posts from someone who is clearly not seeking attention, and is definitely not mad.

https://i.imgur.com/ShdMohb.jpg

Page 14 already. You're gonna be someone someday!

imperiouskitten
06-08-2021, 02:12 AM
Just a couple cool, level-headed, on-topic posts from someone who is clearly not seeking attention, and is definitely not mad.

I am allied with Baler as long as he keeps flirting with me. I demand you stand down with the tall selfies

Gugg
06-08-2021, 04:03 AM
Nobody has yet proven there's a deadly virus so I don't see how anybody can prove masks do or don't protect people from it. The television isn't proof there is a deadly virus if it was then SpongeBob SquarePants and alien abductions would be real too. Do you think SpongeBob SquarePants and alien abductions are real?

The most important step is missing which is to prove that we are actually in danger and if you tell me it's better to be safe than sorry then you best wear a crucifix too then if that's your attitude and start going to church and reading the bible just in case christians are right about there being a lake of fire were people who don't do those things burn alive forever after they die even if they wore a face mask while alive.

And while you're at it wear garlic around your neck to keep the vampires away and avoid standing on cracks on the floor in case your head explodes and remember to cross your fingers and carry a horseshoe and rabbit foot.

Shawk
06-08-2021, 04:28 AM

You seem obsessed.

GinnasP99
06-08-2021, 04:44 AM
Covid's fake. Nobody died. Fauci most likely worships Satan.(look at his eyes)

Get outside and get your ass in shape, seek Christ.

nostalgiaquest
06-08-2021, 05:00 AM
You seem obsessed.

Strange thing to say for someone averaging 20+ posts a day.

I've got 3 posts in this 14 page page thread, the first two even relatively on-topic.

Oh shit now it's 4.

Shawk
06-08-2021, 05:10 AM
Strange thing to say for someone averaging 20+ posts a day.

I've got 3 posts in this 14 page page thread, the first two even relatively on-topic.

Oh shit now it's 4.

k

but you just did a fucking essay on a single person.

Shawk
06-08-2021, 05:12 AM
Covid's fake. Nobody died. Fauci most likely worships Satan.(look at his eyes)

Get outside and get your ass in shape, seek Christ.

"autism is an epidemic"

and he used you.

guess that would be a harder L to swallow ;)

Seek Christ!
https://i.imgur.com/Z9CqAlW.png

nostalgiaquest
06-08-2021, 05:35 AM
k

but you just did a fucking essay on a single person.

A handful quotes and two sentences is an essay to you? lol ok Hemmingway

Lets break it down, essay style just for you -

Last night I responded to Balers initial post. I gave him some well deserved shit in my response, sure, but also presented facts that went against his initial arguments. He ignored said facts and stated that I obviously must be angry for disagreeing with him. He then proceeded to berg out on the next 10 pages while vehemently insisting that he himself was not angry.

I awoke this morning and read said berging while enjoying my morning coffee, smiled to myself, and spent a whopping 5 minutes collecting quotes and google searching "clown on a unicycle", as Baler being a figurative clown is part of my overarching thesis.

Any questions?

Shawk
06-08-2021, 05:52 AM
A handful quotes and two sentences is an essay to you? lol ok Hemmingway

Lets break it down, essay style just for you -

Last night I responded to Balers initial post. I gave him some well deserved shit in my response, sure, but also presented facts that went against his initial arguments. He ignored said facts and stated that I obviously must be angry for disagreeing with him. He then proceeded to berg out on the next 10 pages while vehemently insisting that he himself was not angry.

I awoke this morning and read said berging while enjoying my morning coffee, smiled to myself, and spent a whopping 5 minutes collecting quotes and google searching "clown on a unicycle", as Baler being a figurative clown is part of my overarching thesis.

Any questions?

No questions sir, just making an observation that you may be a stalker of Baler with all the back dated quoting and shit.

He seems cool I get it, just let him know you want to suck his pp next time.

nostalgiaquest
06-08-2021, 06:41 AM
No questions sir, just making an observation that you may be a stalker of Baler with all the back dated quoting and shit.

He seems cool I get it, just let him know you want to suck his pp next time.

https://i.imgur.com/7blDleM.jpg

So two sentences is an essay, and a single post with some quotes is a stalker? You're spare parts aren't ya bud?

It's pretty obvious you got some weird sexual fantasies, Ernest. Maybe talk to a therapist about that.

Think i'm done with you. Please stop stalking me.

Patriam1066
06-08-2021, 07:10 AM
Lol the Letterkenny references

Mblake1981
06-08-2021, 08:44 AM
I am allied with Baler as long as he keeps flirting with me.

Trojan Horse goes BOOM

Toxigen
06-08-2021, 10:49 AM
a lot of pussies in this thread

X29lF43mUlo

Ennewi
06-08-2021, 11:06 AM

Cheapo masks aren't effective against a one-in-a-hundred years virus? Shocking. That's really the only email the opposition continues to quote, out of how many email exchanges?

G13
06-08-2021, 11:09 AM
Cheapo masks aren't effective against a one-in-a-hundred years virus? Shocking. That's really the only email the opposition continues to quote, out of how many email exchanges?

Glad you finally came around and admit I was right

Ennewi
06-08-2021, 11:57 AM
Glad you finally came around and admit I was right

Sorry you didn't get into English 101.

G13
06-08-2021, 12:26 PM
Sorry you didn't get into English 101.

Cope response

Botten
06-08-2021, 12:40 PM
How the general face mask works is people who feel they may be getting ill wear a mask to protect other people. This has been a thing in Japan for example for many years, not just recently.

>Masks do not protect you from other people, masks are designed to protect other people from you.

How construction masks like respirators work is by making a SEAL around the persons face. If they have a beard the mask is not working and the company doing the construction can get fined for this.

So I see people in the grocery store, some with masks, some without. You are ill informed if you think the mask is doing any good if everyone around you is not wearing a mask.

Hope This Helps.
I've been harping on this point since 2019, but no one seems to care about the science.
Stop being a political drone, think for yourself and make intelligent thought out choices for your own health and safety.
Protect those who are vulnerable.

#StopMaskPollution

I will tell Surgeons they are doing it wrong.

Infectious animal labs your doing it wrong

Hey you there in the lab with that infectious bacteria and or viruses your doing it wrong says Baler!

https://imgur.com/BYy1miI.png

Thank God for the science of P1999 Off Topic Forums. Truly doing Gods work.

FatherSioux
06-08-2021, 01:26 PM
So now that we know Fauci lied have any of the far left cucks around here admitted to being sheep? No? Shocking.

Jibartik
06-08-2021, 01:37 PM
idk guys if we're talking about mask litter and stuff.

I feel like if like 1 year ago we had a responsible conversation about masks instead of acting like not wearing one meant you had a bigger dick and wearing one meant you wanted to cut yours off.

We could have had more responsible use of masks, and therefore less litter.

So in the end if there are any problems with masks and society, I blame the ones that made it seem like masks identified which gender you were, preventing us from having an adult conversation about them.

Botten
06-08-2021, 01:46 PM
So now that we know Fauci lied have any of the far left cucks around here admitted to being sheep? No? Shocking.

I thought this was just a claim Foxnews was spinning for their viewers? Tucker has been doing this a lot lately.

G13
06-08-2021, 01:48 PM
idk guys if we're talking about mask litter and stuff.

I feel like if like 1 year ago we had a responsible conversation about masks instead of acting like not wearing one meant you had a bigger dick and wearing one meant you wanted to cut yours off.

We could have had more responsible use of masks, and therefore less litter.

So in the end if there are any problems with masks and society, I blame the ones that made it seem like masks identified which gender you were, preventing us from having an adult conversation about them.

They were lying to you about masks the entire time

Just like they lied about "2 weeks to flatten the curve"

It was all one big propaganda psychological scam to condition obedience to authoritarian dictates

Lefties fell in line like sheep

Pulgasari
06-08-2021, 01:50 PM

Fauci lied, fewer died. #VirusTruth

:rolleyes:

Gwaihir
06-08-2021, 01:52 PM
Yeah. They're offering free weed, free beer, free donuts and free lottery tickets if you get injected with prions disease.

I'm holding out for a free pack of cigarettes and free blowjob from a gonorrhea infested whore so I can scratch all the sins off in one feel swoop.

Sponsored by the department of health.

Ennewi
Cope response

Coke response, all of these threads regarding masks.

Mblake1981

But only for sound reason, no bullcrap.

G13
06-08-2021, 01:53 PM
Fauci lied, fewer died. #VirusTruth

:rolleyes:

Fauci most likely funded

Millions died

Coke response, all of these threads regarding masks.

I gave you Fauci's email

Maybe if you send him a message he can prescribe you some Copium

Ennewi
06-08-2021, 01:57 PM

No one has provided direct quotes of a lie. The emails are available for everyone to read. If wanting to claim that a person is lying, catch them in a lie.

Pulgasari
06-08-2021, 01:57 PM
Fauci most likely funded

Millions died

You watch too many cartoons, supervillains aren't real.

Ennewi
06-08-2021, 01:59 PM
I gave you Fauci's email

Maybe if you send him a message he can prescribe you some Copium

How about linking another one of those scientific studies instead?

Gwaihir
06-08-2021, 02:01 PM

Pulgasari
06-08-2021, 02:03 PM
No one has provided direct quotes of a lie. The emails are available for everyone to read. If wanting to claim that a person is lying, catch them in a lie.

Let's just agree their incapacity to understand what labcoat man is telling them counts as him lying. Boom, argument moves forward.

Gwaihir
06-08-2021, 02:03 PM
Why do they turn into Democrats on pleasure island?

Pulgasari
06-08-2021, 02:10 PM
Why do they turn into Democrats on pleasure island?

not enough cartoons

Horza
06-08-2021, 02:11 PM
At least Teppler isn't posting Nazi shit for once.

Gwaihir
06-08-2021, 02:15 PM
At least Teppler isn't posting Nazi shit for once.

Well at least we agree on one thing. The "vaccine" is poison

GinnasP99
06-08-2021, 02:17 PM
I heard the purpose of the vax was to cause mass infertility, aka population control.
Thoughts?

Ennewi
06-08-2021, 02:20 PM
Let's just agree their incapacity to understand what labcoat man is telling them counts as him lying. Boom, argument moves forward.

Maybe, but the main issue that seems to be pushed aside has to do with a double standard. The evidence provided by Baruch Vainshelboim somehow wasn't at all deceptive, and yet Fauci must be held accountable for acknowledging that not all masks are effective due to quality...

Pulgasari
06-08-2021, 02:25 PM
Well at least we agree on one thing. The "vaccine" is poison

Pretty sure all medicines is poisons. :p

Jibartik
06-08-2021, 02:28 PM

I made my own decision about wearing masks way before anyone who you thinks was lying to me even made a comment about them.

I already owned 100 p95 masks because im a prepper.

You calling preppers sheep?

ok.

Gwaihir
06-08-2021, 02:34 PM
I heard the purpose of the vax was to cause mass infertility, aka population control.
Thoughts?

They wouldn't be giving away stuff that is hazardous to your health as an incentive for getting the vaccine was for it's stated use.

They wouldn't be trying to "save" all the "white supremacists" on 4 chan if it was in the interest of their health.

Bill Gates et al, who have been arguing for depopulation for the past 30 years suddenly want to save every precious life on earth, despite the fact that there have been several vaccination efforts in Africa which lead to mass sterilization and death, and now they suddenly care about your health so much that they won't shut up about it on every media mouthpiece in the western world.

Robersonroger38
06-08-2021, 02:34 PM
Hopping for free fungi/ dragon loot! If you take the vaccine!!
Tempting!!!

Horza
06-08-2021, 02:38 PM
https://www.project1999.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=15028&stc=1&d=1623176855

I see Teppler is finally admitting he's an open white supremacist.

Pulgasari
06-08-2021, 02:38 PM
the Gates depopulation thing comes from his work in the global south, mainly Africa, to decrease birth rates by spreading contraception and reducing childhood mortality.

this is the man they think is evil.

G13
06-08-2021, 02:39 PM
How about linking another one of those scientific studies instead?

Only taken down because of Politics

Fraudci's emails prove that too

Ennewi
06-08-2021, 02:40 PM
Only taken down because of facts

Toxigen

G13
the Gates depopulation thing comes from his work in the global south, mainly Africa, to decrease birth rates by spreading contraception and reducing childhood mortality.

Evil and Racist

Horza
06-08-2021, 02:41 PM
Evil and Racist

Yes, you are both :o

Gwaihir
06-08-2021, 02:46 PM
I see Teppler is finally admitting he's an open white supremacist.

Since you're not getting vaccinated. That makes you one too.

Toxigen
06-08-2021, 02:53 PM
Since you're not getting vaccinated. That makes you one too.

haha true

Pulgasari
06-08-2021, 02:53 PM
Evil and Racist

I can see through you, dingus. You're lying for fun!

Gwaihir
06-08-2021, 03:10 PM

Well yeah. When you sterilize and kill people, it lowers the birth rate. Permanent contraception, etc

Shawk
06-08-2021, 03:15 PM
Lmao.

Pulgasari
06-08-2021, 03:18 PM
Well yeah. When you sterilize and kill people, it lowers the birth rate. Permanent contraception, etc

Hyperbolic aren't we? He wasn't doing any of that.

Sterilization is the fate of every man with a high value wife. ;)

Shawk
06-08-2021, 03:37 PM
I find the right-wing narrative on Musk and Gates to be fascinating given their difference in opinions and goals.

Jibartik
06-08-2021, 03:38 PM
whats the narrative on those two? Like in the context you mean I want to hear the story.

Gwaihir
06-08-2021, 03:39 PM
Eh. I don't really have an opinion on Musk. Thanks for assuming shit though.

Gates, on the other hand, has been a huge proponent of eugenics, and has a family history of eugenics going all the way back to founding of planned parenthood.

If I was the "ring-wing racist" you purport I am, then I would be in support of exterminating you through vaccination programs, encouraging you to get vaccinated, while refusing to get vaccinated myself.

Like Horza, and Gravy

Horza
06-08-2021, 04:15 PM
You're a right-wing racist, not a ring-wing (???) racist.

Gwaihir
06-08-2021, 04:29 PM
You're a right-wing racist, not a ring-wing (???) racist.

Did you get vaccinated yet?

Gwaihir
06-08-2021, 04:33 PM
By the way,. I Saw a black dude and a Mexican cashier laughing behind the back of a meth Twink dressed up in women's clothes at the liquor store last Friday. Should I have confronted them and explained the nature of their intersectional bigotry?

Mblake1981
06-08-2021, 04:37 PM
Bye. Saw a black dude and a Mexican cashier laughing behind the back of a meth Twink dressed up in women's clothes at the liquor store last Friday. Should I have confronted them and explained the nature of their intersectional bigotry?

(edit: typos, thought he said Byue but misspelled it)

Yes but only after he lets them know how trash the USA is, then he will let them know the error of their ways. Then gets really upset when they don't comply. Byue was hauled into the local station later that night, he wasn't drunk or on drugs but the police felt it responsible to hold him for the night. He was going off in the front of some local liquor store he got kicked out of, threatening to glass the whole dumb stupid place and all the idiot morons inside.

https://i.imgur.com/288ism9.png

:o

Gwaihir
06-08-2021, 04:40 PM
Yes but only after he lets them know how trash the USA is, then he will let them know the error of their ways. Then gets really upset when they don't comply. Byue was hauled into the local station later that night, he wasn't drunk or on drugs but the police felt it responsible to hold him for the night. He was going off in the front of some local liquor store he got kicked out of, threatening to glass the whole dumb stupid place and all the idiot morons inside.

:o

Yeah. Some times you need to spend the night in the insanity ward, because you're too sane.

Shawk
06-08-2021, 04:49 PM
whats the narrative on those two? Like in the context you mean I want to hear the story.

One thinks the world has a depopulation issue (musk), the other thinks there is an over population issue (gates).

Musk seems to believe our cities will turn to ruins, at least the less popular ones will, Like detroit for instance or more recently California cities.. People are flocking to more popular hubs, I see this in Vancouver personally but Austin Texas is a good example of that.

While Gates believes that we will be seeing a compounding of sorts, and an over population issue to where people think he is trying to kill people or sterilize.. But really he is only doing that in Africa etc, where rape is rampant.

But ya, who knows in all reality what either of the salesmen thinks.. But one (musk) is anti-mask, denier of covid in a way while the other (gates) is full on for masks and all out working on covid.. Just interesting.

Gwaihir
06-08-2021, 04:58 PM
All I'm saying... Is that I'll pay Gravydoo and Horza 50$ each to go get vaccinated today.

That's me putting MY money, where their mouth is.

cd288
06-08-2021, 05:07 PM

Just like they lied about "2 weeks to flatten the curve"

It was all one big propaganda psychological scam to condition obedience to authoritarian dictates

There's only two possible explanations to actually seriously think like this:

1. Drugs
2. Really, really uneducated/very low IQ

cd288
06-08-2021, 05:08 PM

I literally laughed out loud

Horza
06-08-2021, 05:17 PM
There's only two possible explanations to actually seriously think like this:

1. Drugs
2. Really, really uneducated/very low IQ

3. Fox News brain poisoning

Gwaihir
06-08-2021, 05:19 PM

50$ bro

Why are you so vaccine-hesitant?

You people are the reason things can't go back to normal. Why are you so scared of the Jab?

Gwaihir
06-08-2021, 05:30 PM
Things are never going to get back to normal until we reach herd immunity, and you racist assholes are the reason why.

Gwaihir
06-08-2021, 05:34 PM
Remember back in mid 2019 when I told you that the chatter on the dark web seemed to indicate that the leftists were planning to instigate a major market panic at the end of year in order to manufacture an economic meltdown they could blame on Trump, and you all said I was crazy and made fun of me for it, and then 6 months later they did and they're still holding onto it now because they don't know how to exit it without it being obvious to everyone that it was a hoax all along.

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Shawk
06-08-2021, 05:41 PM
Things aren't going to be normal even if covid just deleted itself today. And that "normal" was extreme stagnation, innovations that could easily happen are just waiting to happen due to people staying alive longer and forcing things to stay stagnant..

Land ownership, fiat, even things like combustion vehicles should be ancient history at this point but I don't see them going anywhere because now we just have this narrative of the norman to put things back to where they were.. Just dumb.

You see it in the call for jobs etc, both neo lib and republicans use this narrative when in reality the andrew yang narrative is the only true future but neo libs and republicans like to shadow ban those types of realities.

Really.. It is just a waiting game at this point, so people think it is covid but really its more just an incubation period where we wait for old ideologies and old money to die off so we can have a form of rebirth but unfortunately that comes with conspiracies that are pretty legitimate, like a new world order.. But really, a federation of sorts (like in star trek), is kind of our only option.

We need to go through a wall-e style phase, but that will likely turn into some idiocracy.. we need to go through that terrible reality where the welfare princess etc gets a huge reality check and dies early.. Regulations, dictatorships take over though.. It is an impossible filter of sorts like an uncanny valley or great filter that I don't think will ever change.. This is why politicians get elected on "change.." just BS, it isn't going to happen because they are always stretching the edges rather than coming together, the Biden lies about wanting to work together while the Trump wouldn't even dream of working with the left given how back stabbing they tend to be. Kinda just childish, like getting a headache over a bunch of kids not being able to play nice with each other..

Gwaihir
06-08-2021, 05:45 PM
Things aren't going to be normal even if covid just deleted itself today. And that "normal" was extreme stagnation, innovations that could easily happen are just waiting to happen due to people staying alive longer and forcing things to stay stagnant..

Land ownership, fiat, even things like combustion vehicles should be ancient history at this point but I don't see them going anywhere because now we just have this narrative of the norman to put things back to where they were.. Just dumb.

You see it in the call for jobs etc, both neo lib and republicans use this narrative when in reality the andrew yang narrative is the only true future but neo libs and republicans like to shadow ban those types of realities.

Really.. It is just a waiting game at this point, so people think it is covid but really its more just an incubation period where we wait for old ideologies and old money to die off so we can have a form of rebirth but unfortunately that comes with conspiracies that are pretty legitimate, like a new world order.. But really, a federation of sorts (like in star trek), is kind of our only option.
Hey, we're still innovating.

As a matter of fact, we've recently innovated prions disease causing vaccines for a non existent illness, and a slew of other things we can use to combat imaginary illnesses by sitting in our houses doing nothing all day.

That's "change you can believe in" because if you don't believe in it, it doesn't exist.

G13
06-08-2021, 06:12 PM

Didn't you claim Trump put his pants on backwards the other day?

Oh ... NM

Nocht
06-08-2021, 06:14 PM
Lold so hard at this

9y2VoZkuRv4

Horza
06-08-2021, 06:24 PM
Conservative rage post page :p

Gwaihir
06-08-2021, 06:25 PM
50$ bro. You get that on top of your SSI Disability check, tax free homeboy (because I already paid the taxes on it for you)

Nocht
06-08-2021, 06:27 PM
Conservative rage post page :p

We don't have political parties on Endor. Just Yub Nub.

Shawk
06-08-2021, 06:35 PM
Hey, we're still innovating.

As a matter of fact, we've recently innovated prions disease causing vaccines for a non existent illness, and a slew of other things we can use to combat imaginary illnesses by sitting in our houses doing nothing all day.

That's "change you can believe in" because if you don't believe in it, it doesn't exist.

Medical field is for sure innovating yes. Can't wait for the whole covid force to switch over to Cancer honestly.

Gwaihir
06-08-2021, 06:36 PM
Medical field is for sure innovating yes. Can't wait for the whole covid force to switch over to Cancer honestly.

From what I understand MRNA poison for "influenza" is next on the list

Horza
06-08-2021, 06:53 PM
We don't have political parties on Endor. Just Yub Nub.

We don't have political parties here, but Fauci is Public Enemy #1?

QH6-seSJMBo

Gwaihir
06-08-2021, 06:58 PM
50 bucks bro. Get that skrilla.

Nocht
06-08-2021, 07:10 PM
We don't have political parties here, but Fauci is Public Enemy #1?

QH6-seSJMBo

I don't need a political party to spot a quack. Just look at the guy, if his eyes were any closer together he would be a cyclops.

RevSaber
06-08-2021, 08:21 PM
My body, my choice

Shourty
06-08-2021, 10:14 PM
I don't need a political party to spot a quack. Just look at the guy, if his eyes were any closer together he would be a cyclops.

OH MY That's the best laugh I've had in weeks. Thanks Nocht.

Shourty
06-08-2021, 10:44 PM
I don't think anyone needs to see my medical records.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y2VoZkuRv4

imperiouskitten
06-08-2021, 10:49 PM

Yeah this guy doesn't fuck. His wife is miserable. Let it be stated how obvious it is that he gravitated toward right-wing politics to compensate for his flaming effeminacy.

Leonov914
06-08-2021, 11:02 PM
I believe our current VP when she said she wouldn't trust any vaccine made under Trump.

She would never lie (or f**k her way up the chain re: Willie Brown or prosecute people for smoking weed while smoking weed).

She is only honorable, so therefore I should take her at her word.

Pulgasari
06-08-2021, 11:23 PM
Just a bunch of French maskies eating their din-din in France

https://i.imgur.com/1KSfkER.jpg

Bisonzabi
06-09-2021, 02:14 AM
China should release two more from the labs. I mean why the fuck not. They know nobody will blame them since our PC culture has made us so docile that even uttering that it came from China is the most racist thing ever.

zodium
06-09-2021, 02:28 AM
"masks only work if everyone wears them, so i'm not going to wear them" is a quintessentially american sentiment.

cd288
06-09-2021, 09:25 AM
"masks only work if everyone wears them, so i'm not going to wear them" is a quintessentially american sentiment.

As an American I loled