PDA

View Full Version : With no ID, Money or Phone. Could you survive for a week in a new town?

Baler
05-27-2021, 09:41 PM
With no identification to prove you are who you say you are.
Zero starting money, no access to your bank or moms credit card.
Without a phone to call family or for help.

Could you survive for a week in new town, any random town across your country?

You're dropped into a random town with nothing but the clothes on your back and no contacts. Could you survive? or would you ball up and cry.

starkind
05-27-2021, 10:03 PM
Ops challenge is a piece of cake as you can typically survive longer than a week without food. So it boils down to not being picked up by authorities. It's pretty easy to not be seen.

I'm pretty sure u can find a plastic bottle in the trash to hold water and blend in, hide with ease, with a bare minimum of common sense.

Most people will lose their shit tho.

I bet I could do it one better and find a laptop, wifi, and play some Everquest while "surviving".

GinnasP99
05-27-2021, 10:12 PM
Pretty sure I could survive a week no problem, even if it meant eating out of garbage cans. Human beings are not dying machines.

starkind
05-27-2021, 10:17 PM
If you don't care about going to jail or being free or a mental institution it gets even easier. Like literally almost impossible to die. It'll take them more than a week to run papers on u, slow ass beucratic assholes love getting paid to babysit rejects. You may even get air conditioning and a TV.

Of course it's easy to just get like $20 and get a loaf of bread, some pb n j, anchovies, and water. Maybe jalapeños for the vitamin c. Hang out inside a movie theater watching starwars or w/e.

Baler
05-27-2021, 10:18 PM
If you don't care about going to jail

Three hots and a cot,.. That's cheating tho :p

starkind
05-27-2021, 10:26 PM
Pretend to work at Walmart staging shelves, walk right out the back /storage area lol. Man we could get creative with it...

Am I allowed to be dressed in a nice suit, clean shaven, and fresh in a business park at the start of all this?

Like I'm a chameleon. Shits boring/ illegal tho (to varying degrees based on scenario) . So I have plenty of legitimate ways to entertain myself during my more stable/ functional moments.

I'm doing yall a public service playing EQ all day.

Tunabros
05-27-2021, 10:30 PM
If you don't care about going to jail or being free or a mental institution it gets even easier. Like literally almost impossible to die. It'll take them more than a week to run papers on u, slow ass beucratic assholes love getting paid to babysit rejects. You may even get air conditioning and a TV.

Of course it's easy to just get like $20 and get a loaf of bread, some pb n j, anchovies, and water. Maybe jalapeños for the vitamin c. Hang out inside a movie theater watching starwars or w/e.

unignore me I sent you a private message

and no its nothing bad

Baler
05-27-2021, 10:34 PM
unignore me I sent you a private message

and no its nothing bad

https://i.imgur.com/Rm6nkQh.gif

unsunghero
05-27-2021, 11:26 PM

You're dropped into a random town with nothing but the clothes on your back and no contacts. Could you survive? or would you ball up and cry.

Here’s a way involving nothing illegal

Walk to nearest gas station, ask to use their phone, ask for local non-emergent police number

Contact police, request assistance with shelter/food bank resources. They’ll either give you it over the phone or send out a mental health pd unit or social workers to your location to assist you

If they come out, request assistance to the nearest shelter. Upon arrival, find out where the nearest food bank is. There should be one in close distance that is doing 2 free meals a day

If there is no shelter available then they should at least have donated warm clothes and toiletries kits to provide. If sleeping outside, stay roughly around other people but keep to oneself. Don’t make extended eye contact with anyone. You’ll have nothing worth stealing and the chance of being assaulted are still very low

It wouldn’t be a comfortable week but that’s doable for a week

unsunghero
05-27-2021, 11:47 PM

If willing to lie, don’t do the jail route

Walk to gas station, ask to use their phone or ask them to call 911

When talking to PD, tell them you have suicidal thoughts with a plan. When they ask the plan, say it is to walk into traffic. There is no way to safeguard against this plan, so they will have to respond

When talking with them remain adamant that you are going to kill yourself tonight by stepping into traffic. Don’t bring up hospitals. There is a term for what this is, it’s called malingering, which is using the hospitals as shelter. They will already be on guard for it, and bringing up hospitals on your own will remove all doubt that this is malingering

Wait for them to suggest a hospital and then begrudgingly say ok. You’ve bought yourself at least a night, and if you continue to hold to the “I’m going to kill myself as soon as I get out of here” and you have no history of inpatient treatment, potentially longer than a day

unsunghero
05-28-2021, 12:06 AM
Last unethical one I can think of, involves lying:

Walk to gas station, ask to speak to police. Let them know you are trying to escape a domestic violence relationship. Say that your bf/gf beats you physically and you fear they may try to kill you when you leave them. You don’t want to report too specific of threats, not enough to where police are going to want to investigate the abuser (who doesn’t exist)

The goal is to be suggested assistance to a domestic violence shelter tonight. These could be available in your state and are much much nicer than emergency shelters although they may be full, because unfortunately people do lie like this to abuse them for shelter

Baler
05-28-2021, 12:29 AM
unsunghero apparently calls the police as their solution.
"Help me i'm homeless and poor, boo-hoo"

dude it's 1 week, volunteer for food or talk with the locals for shelter. Don't just call the police and tell them you're going to play on the highway. jesus christ man.

indiscriminate_hater
05-28-2021, 12:36 AM
Just kill a man and replace his life, how hard is this

unsunghero
05-28-2021, 12:41 AM

dude it's 1 week, volunteer for food or talk with the locals for shelter. Don't just call the police and tell them you're going to play on the highway. jesus christ man.

I wouldn’t, but I see dozens and dozens of people per year who do in my job. You think I just pull this stuff out of my ass? This is all stuff homeless people do, on the regular

And if you think those are long term solutions I offered, you’d be wrong. Believe it or not, if a homeless person has a long history of malingering, a hospital social worker can and will say to them “I’m sorry you feel this way, I hope you stay safe, on your way now”, and kick them out of a hospital they’ve visited 3 times in the last few months, even if they are promising to off themselves. It depends on how much of a drain on services they have been. It’s essentially calling their bluff

If I had to do something it would probably be the first one I suggested, depending on the area. Your ideas aren’t bad. Hope that works out as night falls. My first idea I would end up at a shelter and food bank

HalflingSpergand
05-28-2021, 12:44 AM
I could probably get a job and an apartment within a week in any town in the usa. But i am wicked smat

unsunghero
05-28-2021, 12:47 AM
I could probably get a job and an apartment within a week in any town in the usa. But i am wicked smat

This depends. If you were just missing your ID you could just walk into a bank, give them your social, atm pin, and personal info, and get a temporary debit card made. Then this whole experiment essentially ends

I was assuming the premise was: you’ve never had an ID, or phone, etc. Harder to get a job without those, but not impossible

Pulgasari
05-28-2021, 12:48 AM

evil post

HalflingSpergand
05-28-2021, 12:51 AM
This depends. If you were just missing your ID you could just walk into a bank, give them your social, atm pin, and personal info, and get a temporary debit card made. Then this whole experiment essentially ends

I was assuming the premise was: you’ve never had an ID, or phone, etc. Harder to get a job without those, but not impossible
I could get a labor job and a room off Craig in a few hours i gaurantee it. No chance involved

unsunghero
05-28-2021, 12:52 AM
I could get a labor job and a room off Craig in a few hours i gaurantee it. No chance involved

And how would you get on CL with no internet? You know the very limited free library computers are being used by homeless people just about 100% of the time right?

HalflingSpergand
05-28-2021, 01:00 AM
I'd kick a hobo off the computer for a few minutes

Other option, stand in front of a busy Starbucks at 4 am and talk someone with a work truck onto taking me to work for labor. Then after i kicked ass all day id ask for a place to crash or borrow their phone to find a room on craigslist

unsunghero
05-28-2021, 01:13 AM

Other option, stand in front of a busy Starbucks at 4 am and talk someone with a work truck onto taking me to work for labor. Then after i kicked ass all day id ask for a place to crash or borrow their phone to find a room on craigslist

Good ideas. You wouldn’t have to kick one off, you could just get on a list. And the ones at the computer tend to be the ones that are putting in job applications, looking for odd jobs online, etc. So they wouldn’t be the typical hobo. That type would get on to try to secretly jerk off lol

Patriam1066
05-28-2021, 02:26 AM

Amen brother, I’d have them buy me a beer too after a good days work. And introduce me to their sister (who would be blonde). That’s how dad did it

starkind
05-28-2021, 08:21 AM
Tbh I would probably chill on a beach somewhere.

BlackBellamy
05-28-2021, 09:45 AM
Walk around town looking for help wanted signs. Visit every restaurant ask if they need help in the back. If you see any landscapers ask the crew boss if they need help for the day. Tell them you work for cash, no need for paperwork. Walk into every church, ask for alms, tell them you're homeless and broke due to circumstances not drugs. Take what they give you, ask where the pantry is. Avoid homeless shelters ofc, sleep where you can until you can afford a weekly room somewhere, perhaps with your new dishwasher friends.

You are now on your way to comfortable retirement in Palm Springs.

Jibartik
05-28-2021, 10:51 AM
I’d be more curious OP about how many posters here have already experienced this little experiment :o

starkind
05-28-2021, 11:23 AM
if you haven't exper4ienced OP's right of passage, u are a virgin

Gustoo
05-28-2021, 12:09 PM

quality meme

Gustoo
05-28-2021, 12:17 PM

This would work eventually in a bunch of cities.

Like starkind suggested, your starter clothes for this project make a big difference if you have to start in 10 year veteran homeless person clothes you have more of an uphill climb but there are free clothes handouts and ways to steal or access clean water to get freshened up pretty easy. And if you went into a supercuts or private locally owned hair cut spot after cleaning up and explained your situation they would probably even give you a buzz cut for free.

Now if you have to start off addicted to heroin you have an even steeper up hill battle but with your normal person brains that allowed you to cope with normal life up to this point (mostly, for p99 players) you could probably even lick that because you don't have the mental baggage that lead to the addiction.

So I think that means that people that stay homeless have more things going on and we should figure out how to make their lives safer and less full of misery because they probably are missing some component that allows you or I to cope with present day society which it is important to note is something that we have made that is completely artificial and not natural in any way. Few of our institutions or rules or anything are "natural" so there is nothing "natural" about leaving people to die in the gutters when they can't hack it as well as you or I can.

Jibartik
05-28-2021, 12:49 PM
You can get a mailbox at UPS for like 20$ a month and it gives you an Apartment address.

I learned this on r/philly when I was taking one of the spammed private PPP loan scam DM courses.

Then in less than a week you can use the 30k stimulus loan to buy drugs and start an empire.

starkind
05-28-2021, 12:54 PM

Like starkind suggested, your starter clothes for this project make a big difference if you have to start in 10 year veteran homeless person clothes you have more of an uphill climb but there are free clothes handouts and ways to steal or access clean water to get freshened up pretty easy. And if you went into a supercuts or private locally owned hair cut spot after cleaning up and explained your situation they would probably even give you a buzz cut for free.

Now if you have to start off addicted to heroin you have an even steeper up hill battle but with your normal person brains that allowed you to cope with normal life up to this point (mostly, for p99 players) you could probably even lick that because you don't have the mental baggage that lead to the addiction.

So I think that means that people that stay homeless have more things going on and we should figure out how to make their lives safer and less full of misery because they probably are missing some component that allows you or I to cope with present day society which it is important to note is something that we have made that is completely artificial and not natural in any way. Few of our institutions or rules or anything are "natural" so there is nothing "natural" about leaving people to die in the gutters when they can't hack it as well as you or I can.

indeed 100%

absolutely

and we should do it in a nice way not fucking tie them down and electroshock the shit out of them

hobart
05-28-2021, 01:22 PM
Boulder would be easy. The only difference between a hipster and a hobo is the man bun or lack there of. You really wouldn't stand out here after a week of not showering or shaving.

Pulgasari
05-28-2021, 01:41 PM
indeed 100%

absolutely

and we should do it in a nice way not fucking tie them down and electroshock the shit out of them

https://i.imgur.com/yZsMu0H.png

starkind
05-28-2021, 02:12 PM
Q6TQEoDS-fQ?t=2029

Start at@ 33:49 (https://youtu.be/Q6TQEoDS-fQ?t=2029)

the whole thing is worth a watch tho )

Jibartik
05-28-2021, 02:35 PM
Start at@ 33:49 (https://youtu.be/Q6TQEoDS-fQ?t=2029)

the whole thing is worth a watch tho )

none are changed as much as daughter Babs (played by a young Marjorie Lord), who eventually sours on her foreign-born, anti-capitalistic boyfriend in favor of a hometown electrical engineer who works at the fair.

lol

imagine being dumped for a carnie, because you weren't industrious enough.

starkind
05-28-2021, 02:51 PM
none are changed as much as daughter Babs (played by a young Marjorie Lord), who eventually sours on her foreign-born, anti-capitalistic boyfriend in favor of a hometown electrical engineer who works at the fair.

lol

imagine being dumped for a carnie, because you weren't industrious enough.

yeah that's pretty hardcore

https://i.imgur.com/8yticWQ.png

btw i hand drew that for u (all), pixul by pixul

Jibartik
05-28-2021, 02:52 PM
yeah that's pretty hardcore

could have just been the racism tough, and that'd make you feel better about it I guess. Dodging a bullet and all as they say.

starkind
05-28-2021, 02:54 PM
could have just been the racism tough, and that'd make you feel better about it I guess. Dodging a bullet and all as they say.

i had zero thoughts about race while drawing my gif, should i have inverted it?

Tunabros
05-28-2021, 03:42 PM
I take it back, starkind

you are cringe

consider my apology null

Evia
05-28-2021, 04:00 PM
This thread is fun. Voted 5 stars.

I think saying that out loud though goes to show how terrible our threads have been lately.

starkind
05-28-2021, 04:06 PM
This thread is fun. Voted 5 stars.

I think saying that out loud though goes to show how terrible our threads have been lately.

no harm taken

u r right, correct,

I take it back, starkind

you are cringe

consider my apology null

okulungile
ceart
ត្រឹមត្រូវ
korrekt
дуруст
योग्य
옳은
ĝusta
correcte

smart move tuna

Tunabros
05-28-2021, 04:16 PM
no harm taken

u r right, correct,

okulungile
ceart
ត្រឹមត្រូវ
korrekt
дуруст
योग्य
옳은
ĝusta
correcte

smart move tuna

did you even look at my private message :confused:

starkind
05-28-2021, 04:20 PM
https://i.imgur.com/VsND3hu.png

Tunabros
05-28-2021, 04:26 PM
no

starkind
05-28-2021, 04:33 PM
ya we are cool i'm ok with whatever u say or post or don't post or ignore or post screenshots of u ignoring

it's not likely i will ever attack u personally on here, anymore lol

if i say something dumb it's not like me trying to be passive aggressive

Patriam1066
05-28-2021, 04:43 PM

We need Greenland for security reasons, might as well make it an indigent / homeless / penal colony. Assuming climate projections actually result in warming. Also, Canada is sparsely populated and they aren’t sending their best

Tunabros
05-28-2021, 04:47 PM
ya we are cool i'm ok with whatever u say or post or don't post or ignore or post screenshots of u ignoring

it's not likely i will ever attack u personally on here, anymore lol

if i say something dumb it's not like me trying to be passive aggressive

lol

Horza
05-28-2021, 04:50 PM

Topgunben
05-30-2021, 01:05 PM

for simplicity sake, I would commit a petty crime that would put me in a jail for a week, where I would be fed 3 sqaure meals a day, recieve climate controlled living quarters, and 1 free phone call to anyone I please.

imperiouskitten
05-31-2021, 10:48 PM
ive had to basically do this 1nce and just the people around me were pretty helpful. I think I could survive the thread challenge easy, but this is obviously a heavily gendered question wrt outcome odds. i would worry about boyz getting isolated without asking for help and getting sick or something!

It would suck to be ugly or seem poor though, ppl wont help if its like that

BlackBellamy
06-01-2021, 12:02 AM
for simplicity sake, I would commit a petty crime that would put me in a jail for a week, where I would be fed 3 sqaure meals a day, recieve climate controlled living quarters, and 1 free phone call to anyone I please.

I would wait for some petty criminal and then go all Justice League on him (Snyder cut) and then they would fete me as a hero and give me the keyz to Paineel.

Gravydoo II
06-01-2021, 12:19 AM
Find the plug. Look for the guy selling shit from his coat pocket. Ask to be put on. Sell dope for a day. survive.

Pulgasari
06-01-2021, 12:38 AM
I would wait for some petty criminal and then go all Justice League on him (Snyder cut) and then they would fete me as a hero and give me the keyz to Paineel.

fete

Good word use.

imperiouskitten
06-01-2021, 12:41 AM
Don't commit crime just because you're desperate you freaks

Why is none of your answers like "shack up with local babe" lol

imperiouskitten
06-01-2021, 12:45 AM
... well if the world did me dirty, i would take a ak 47, and jam it up its ass !!!

Patriam1066
06-01-2021, 01:35 AM
Don't commit crime just because you're desperate you freaks

Why is none of your answers like "shack up with local babe" lol

I was about to say I’d bang gravydoo’s mom

I too am shocked by their race to the bottom in decorum

Byue
06-01-2021, 03:04 AM
It's pretty easy to not be seen.

You don't know where to look, then.

I think this challenge prove that you may think that you are free, but realize that without money, that notion is severely compromised.

Gravydoo II
06-01-2021, 10:26 AM
I was about to say I’d bang gravydoo’s mom

I too am shocked by their race to the bottom in decorum

Your pockets are too shallow, son. If your house aint in the 8 figures, she wont date you. My mom is a gold digger.

Baler
06-01-2021, 11:04 AM
Find the plug. Look for the guy selling shit from his coat pocket. Ask to be put on. Sell dope for a day. survive.

drugs confirmed.

seek help.

Gravydoo II
06-01-2021, 11:19 AM
Your grandma is on drugs.

Baler
06-01-2021, 11:28 AM
Your grandma is on drugs.

My grandmother died from old age.

Please seek help with your drug addiction. :(

I imagine this thread is basically your daily routine, how to survive this week.

Gravydoo II
06-01-2021, 11:40 AM
Everyone takes drugs. Get over yourself. Weather is caffeine or crack, everyone takes drugs. Even your grandma. Even my grandma.

I take drugs. They come from the pharmacy.

I do take LSD for migraines though. Does that make you upset I know the cure for migraines? I "druggie" who goes to the doctor? lol

starkind
06-01-2021, 11:58 AM
Sunlight is a serious drug. Very psychoactive.

Pulgasari
06-01-2021, 12:03 PM
Sunlight is a serious drug. Very psychoactive.

'Human Barbie' strives to become Breatharian who lives off light and air (https://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/human-barbie-strives-live-light-air-article-1.1707932)

Claiming she is from another planet, she's previously said she can speak to aliens through light and perform time travel.

Jibartik
06-01-2021, 12:04 PM
Everyone takes drugs. Get over yourself. Weather is caffeine or crack, everyone takes drugs. Even your grandma. Even my grandma.

https://youtu.be/hGqg03wg3rw?t=93

Gravydoo II
06-01-2021, 12:08 PM
How do you think jesus had a conversation with someone who was not there?? The sun will FUCK you up. They were straight trippin, seeing shit that wasnt there, talking to their moms and shit. Mom is anywhere but there, hundreds miles away... People were fucked up from not drinking water all day out in the sun.

Check this one out Pul, they locked her in a hotel room so she could prove she didnt have to eat or drink. She lost like 12 pounds.

Jasmusheen or some shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnCuzUd4eC0&ab_channel=NatashaKoldin

starkind
06-01-2021, 12:31 PM
'Human Barbie' strives to become Breatharian who lives off light and air (https://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/human-barbie-strives-live-light-air-article-1.1707932)

This was me for awhile. Idk how ppl get enough moisture, 3 days is my delirium point.

Baler
06-01-2021, 01:24 PM
Watch as a thread about survival derails and drugged out maniacs take over.

Hey this is my thread, back off.

Baler
06-01-2021, 01:25 PM
caffeine or crackl

Compares caffeine to crack cocaine.

:rolleyes:

drugs confirmed. (again)
Gravydoo II please I'm begging you to get help with your addiction.

starkind
06-01-2021, 01:54 PM
Watch as a thread about survival derails and drugged out maniacs take over.

Hey this is my thread, back off.

I'm just being genuine with you.

Force fed myself about two tsp of cream cheese and a 1oz biscuit and about 30oz water today.

Byue
06-01-2021, 02:21 PM
Oh, is the alt-right uneducated masses incapable of forming a logical train of thought that doesn't end with seek christ? Why are you melting at such low temperatures?

Why is it insults and nothing else of substance?

Seek knowledge, seek truth, seek information.

But this is not what it is about.

As someone so eloquently put it.

Is it that hard to reply to a thread over your own thoughts? Holy fuck try to stay on topic retard.

You think you are free? Try going somewhere without money.

And your shitty notion of being self made evaporate in the sun you cannot handle much deviation from your comfortable routine because your cognitive abilities don't handle change so well.

CONservative.

Which work well in English.
And con in French means stupid.

works on different levels.

starkind
06-01-2021, 02:30 PM
Oh, is the alt-right uneducated masses incapable of forming a logical train of thought that doesn't end with seek christ? Why are you melting at such low temperatures?

Why is it insults and nothing else of substance?

Seek knowledge, seek truth, seek information.

But this is not what it is about.

As someone so eloquently put it.

You think you are free? Try going somewhere without money.

And your shitty notion of being self made evaporate in the sun you cannot handle much deviation from your comfortable routine because your cognitive abilities don't handle change so well.

CONservative.

Which work well in English.
And con in French means stupid.

works on different levels.

Plz skip directly to a viewing of any Christ Bible film.

imperiouskitten
06-01-2021, 02:35 PM
This was me for awhile. Idk how ppl get enough moisture, 3 days is my delirium point.

big constipation problem tbh

starkind
06-01-2021, 02:37 PM
Yeah. Plz keep drinking water and minerals.

Byue
06-01-2021, 02:52 PM
Plz skip directly to a viewing of any Christ Bible film.

so, you disagree with what I said?

can you like, elaborate on that or seeking christ the only thing you got?

really thought seeking christ would help you but turns out, you are stuck somewhere in Stockholm. (https://img.rasset.ie/000214f4-1600.jpg)

Gravydoo II
06-01-2021, 03:00 PM
Compares caffeine to crack cocaine.

:rolleyes:

drugs confirmed. (again)
Gravydoo II please I'm begging you to get help with your addiction.

Kind of a reach there. This is day 1 shit. You dont know what dopamine is or how it works???

You just told everyone you're a drop out. I learned about dopamine in high school. You didnt?? Must be my antifa super soldier genes which give me the ability to learn and remember. What is the name of your learning disability?

starkind
06-01-2021, 03:02 PM

really thought seeking christ would help you but turns out, you are stuck somewhere in Stockholm. (https://img.rasset.ie/000214f4-1600.jpg)

I didn't say that I agreed nor disagreed. But Christ films are pretty calming to me.

U could watch Star Wars maybe instead.

Star Trek 4 the voyage home is great too.

Idk.

You're just making people dismissive or angry tho.

Penish
06-01-2021, 03:04 PM
I'd find a fat chick with money asap and retire in said new village.

Baler
06-01-2021, 03:06 PM
Kind of a reach there. This is day 1 shit. You dont know what dopamine is or how it works???

You just told everyone you're a drop out. I learned about dopamine in high school. You didnt?? Must be my antifa super soldier genes which give me the ability to learn and remember. What is the name of your learning disability?

You're making excuses for your addiction, typical addict response.
brother Please seek help, people do care about you.

Gravydoo II
06-01-2021, 03:11 PM
Lets talk about addiction. Go to your max lvl main and type /played
Then go to your next highest, /played

I got a few hundred hours on my highest, lvl 40. Whats yours??

In EQlive, i was only lvl 38. LOL I didnt play much, like you. It didnt consume my life, like you.

I took some 5% of a dose of some LSD once a month or so.. Im the one with the problem. LOLOLOL

Like I dont see whats going on here?? You're putting your addiction on me. EQ owns you. It already took 5000 hours from you or more. Maybe 400 from me.. Like lets talk about it. How many max lvls you got?? Wanna talk about some addiction. Oh then lets talk about how many more max lvl's you got in WOW.

Pulgasari
06-01-2021, 03:12 PM

The Phelps were a family of lawyers baiting people into lawsuits for financial gain. Not very Christy!!

Baler
06-01-2021, 03:13 PM
Lets talk about addiction.

Let's not,..

You FAILED this thread. It was 1 week of survival,. you're now doing 10 years in prison for non-violent drug offenses. Git Gud

The more you off-topic spam the more it proves you can't survive.

Byue
06-01-2021, 03:16 PM
I didn't say that I agreed nor disagreed. But Christ films are pretty calming to me.

U could watch Star Wars maybe instead.

Star Trek 4 the voyage home is great too.

Idk.

You're just making people dismissive or angry tho.

I actually address everything you say.
Do you.. do the same?

And I didn't link a thing where people encourage me to explode so I guess for the second thing, it's also being taken care of.

You just posted seek christ shit without addressing anything I said out of love?
or spite?

Why can't people be real?

Baler
06-01-2021, 03:18 PM
I want to off topic post on a topic to feel important and converse because I have no job

Buzz off MY THREAD

ps. Your couch is Lumpy!

starkind
06-01-2021, 03:21 PM
I actually address everything you say.
Do you.. do the same?

And I didn't link a thing where people encourage me to explode so I guess for the second thing, it's also being taken care of.

You just posted seek christ shit without addressing anything I said out of love?
or spite?

Why can't people be real?
I'm trying to help you communicate more effectively and calmly.

I'm genuinely concerned.

I'm sorry my abilities are severely limited right now.

I'm going to leave you alone for awhile.

Gravydoo II
06-01-2021, 03:21 PM
Go suck on your e-tit, go get your dings. That releases DOPAMINE you dumb fuck. Thats why you cant quit! When you feel good after you find that cool item you wasted 33 hours standing in line for, like a fucking loser, thats dopamine.

starkind
06-01-2021, 03:22 PM
I've never smoked pot.

Gravydoo II
06-01-2021, 03:26 PM
Let's not,..

You FAILED this thread. It was 1 week of survival,. you're now doing 10 years in prison for non-violent drug offenses. Git Gud

/played himself out of 6000 hours, surviving!

zodium
06-02-2021, 02:45 AM
Go suck on your e-tit, go get your dings. That releases DOPAMINE you dumb fuck. Thats why you cant quit! When you feel good after you find that cool item you wasted 33 hours standing in line for, like a fucking loser, thats dopamine.

smoking owns, actually

Jibartik
06-02-2021, 03:26 AM
Let’s all seek Christ together in a death cult I mean uh just hang out and seek Christ group.

imperiouskitten
06-02-2021, 03:55 AM

big thumps.., HOWEVER
Let's not,..

may havea point. let's say you get hit by an undercover first thing because outsiders are surveiled. You just lost the hypothetical game. I think I am winning the thread so far

starkind
06-02-2021, 07:48 AM
Going to jail or involving the cops is a game over imo.

Jimjam
06-04-2021, 05:24 PM
Walked in to emergency department 5 days ago. Didn’t show ID. Still here. 3 hot meals a day, loads of hot drinks, biscuits and sammies too. Doing okay.

Did cheat and use phone to post here tho.

Patriam1066
06-04-2021, 05:27 PM
Did cheat and use phone to post here tho.

Lol’d

Pulgasari
06-04-2021, 06:53 PM
smoking owns, actually

Gwaihir
06-04-2021, 10:12 PM
I've actually done this before....
In fact, a few times. Although the No ID part is a bit of an additive challenge.

As a matter of fact, this current run up from absolute ruin started exactly like this back in '15.

Cheese got out!
https://youtu.be/NnxcN2umAOk

Gwaihir
06-04-2021, 10:43 PM
This has got to be like the fifth or sixth full lifetime I'm on right now.

Know what I mean?

Jimjam
06-05-2021, 02:55 PM
Getting discharged after 5 days. Called wife for pick up. Didn’t complete 10 day challenge. Sorry Baler.

Noselacri
06-11-2021, 07:53 PM
You will never starve to death as long as you can shoplift. You shouldn't do it, but you won't die from lack of sustenance as long as you're able to step into a store. You might go to jail, of course--where you won't starve to death, either. By no means am I advocating for crime, but if the question is how long you could survive without any resources, the answer is until you die of natural causes or murder. You can steal as long as you can get away with it, and when you no longer can, you'll be in jail until a) release, b) murder, or c) natural death.