View Full Version : If you think against any mainstream narrative

HalflingSpergand
05-20-2021, 11:11 AM
Your are a Nazi conspiracy theorist.

Welcome to the club my nazi *****s

Name a narrative that is not the case

HalflingSpergand
05-20-2021, 11:13 AM
I said nig.g.g.g.g.g.as ( im black ) and 300 pounds possibly more in eating a big mac RN

Jimjam
05-20-2021, 11:14 AM
The Leatherfoot raiders would have us believe goblins are scaling The Wall yet there is no evidence of hooks nor rope assisting them in this endeavour.

Mblake1981
05-20-2021, 11:34 AM
The Leatherfoot raiders would have us believe goblins are scaling The Wall yet there is no evidence of hooks nor rope assisting them in this endeavour.

"No true halfling.." -Mayor Gubbin

azeth
05-20-2021, 11:53 AM
The problem is you believe that you are educated enough to "think against the mainstream". If you do not have a degree in a topic, you do not have an opinion on that topic. Stop talking, stop posting, get educated

Gustoo
05-20-2021, 11:59 AM
Jimjam and Mblake good quotes lol

I think we have two mainstream medias I don't know what you're talking about OP, USA is split right down the middle 50/50 perfect for keeping us at eachothers throats over almost nothing and getting bamboozled all day. Right where they want us.

Penish
05-20-2021, 12:02 PM
The problem is you believe that you are educated enough to "think against the mainstream". If you do not have a degree in a topic, you do not have an opinion on that topic. Stop talking, stop posting, get educated

When you're handicapped and don't realize you've been trolled since 2010.

Jibartik
05-20-2021, 12:10 PM
There's 1000 dead halflings that would disagree with you JJ. :(

Toxigen
05-20-2021, 12:14 PM

lmao what a cuck

Horza
05-20-2021, 12:31 PM
lmao what a cuck

Triggered like a little bitch?

HalflingSpergand
05-20-2021, 12:35 PM

haha! Exactly the post i was hunting for!

HalflingSpergand
05-20-2021, 12:36 PM
There's 1000 dead halflings that would disagree with you JJ. :(

I tjink u mean 6000

Mblake1981
05-20-2021, 12:48 PM

This post sucks and he should be better educated, enough to know that saying that will be met by a straight fuck you and your papers.

You can blame Steve Jobs.

Evia
05-20-2021, 01:27 PM
Today my work is now segregating the vaxed and the unvaxed. Right after they forced us all to take a computer training on Inclusion. I walked out... and am now seeking new employment. It's real you either swallow up the cdc and worship them as your God or you will be outcast from society.

Texas and Florida are the only states I know of who have already created laws to protect citizens from the blatant show of discrimination.

xmaerx
05-20-2021, 01:37 PM
Today my work is now segregating the vaxed and the unvaxed. Right after they forced us all to take a computer training on Inclusion. I walked out... and am now seeking new employment. It's real you either swallow up the cdc and worship them as your God or you will be outcast from society.

Texas and Florida are the only states I know of who have already created laws to protect citizens from the blatant show of discrimination.

Texas and Florida worship Bertoxxulous, the rest of the country worships Rodcet Nife.

"Bertoxx did nothing wrong"

Jibartik
05-20-2021, 01:39 PM
Halflings are all racist merchants who own the freeport banks and kill goblin babies.

q: what do I sound like? a: a liberal elf.

Toxigen
05-20-2021, 01:43 PM
FL is going to be the last stand against liberal bullshit.

Evia
05-20-2021, 01:44 PM
Texas and Florida worship Bertoxxulous, the rest of the country worships Rodcet Nife.

"Bertoxx did nothing wrong"

Yeah that analogy would work out if antivaxers were harvesting diseases and spreading it to everyone. Which I'm sure you believe, but its absolutely ridiculous. To categorize anyone and label them an enemy because they think and believe different stuff than you is bonkers. You would have thought we as mankind would have learned from our history that hating someone for being different than you is a recipe for disaster.

If you think your view is the only right view then I have nothing more to say.

Pulgasari
05-20-2021, 01:47 PM
If you think your view is the only right view then I have nothing more to say.

He says, wittingly, surrounded by Stormfront memes. :p

Polixa
05-20-2021, 01:50 PM
It's not a question of hating anti-vaxxers, anti-maskers, anti-evolutionists....etc.

It's a question of wondering how uneducated opinionists think they have the moral high ground over people who trust doctors, researchers and scientists, and that the whole world is out to get them.

Mblake1981
05-20-2021, 01:53 PM
It's not a question of hating anti-vaxxers, anti-maskers, anti-evolutionists....etc.

It's a question of wondering how uneducated opinionists think they have the moral high ground over people who trust doctors, researchers and scientists, and that the whole world is out to get them.

Get the heck away from my liberty. It's not a question

azeth
05-20-2021, 01:58 PM
Triggered like a little bitch?

They all are. They're extremely pissed off that they don't understand the world around them.

Toxigen
05-20-2021, 02:02 PM
Oh I understand it plenty.

Liberal degeneracy is a blight that must be culled.

https://i.imgur.com/BGa7hNh.png

Pulgasari
05-20-2021, 02:02 PM

Danged computer box turnt us all into inspector closeau, i reckon

azeth
05-20-2021, 02:03 PM
Oh I understand it plenty.

https://i.imgur.com/BGa7hNh.png

Why do you believe all liberals include pronouns in their social media profiles?

Do you ever critically think before typing?

Danth
05-20-2021, 02:12 PM

Bravo on you. I've been battling for awhile now, it's nice to have some allies. You're not alone, even if the wind's blowing against folks like us for the time being. It's hard to push back when you're dealing with a population who've been terrorized and frightened by an intensive propaganda campaign this past year+. No thanks, I'll make my own decisions with respect to my personal safety, as I always have.

Danth

Toxigen
05-20-2021, 02:14 PM
Bravo on you. I've been battling for awhile now, it's nice to have some allies. You're not alone, even if the wind's blowing against folks like us for the time being. It's hard to push back when you're dealing with a population who've been terrorized and frightened by an intensive propaganda campaign this past year+. No thanks, I'll make my own decisions with respect to my personal safety, as I always have.

Danth

amen brother

Polixa
05-20-2021, 02:20 PM
Get the heck away from my liberty. It's not a question

Nothing stops these people having the liberty to hold contrary, unsupported opinions.

But it's still annoying when they vomit them out in public.

peterpal
05-20-2021, 02:25 PM
Imagine living in a country that has the best availability of the vaccine while other countries are begging to get it and poor countries dying by the thousands and still thinking it was a ruse by one of their national partys.
The American ego has no bounds

Horza
05-20-2021, 02:31 PM

Republicans saying the quiet part loud again (fascism).

Pulgasari
05-20-2021, 02:32 PM
Imagine living in a country that has the best availability of the vaccine while other countries are begging to get it and poor countries dying by the thousands and still thinking it was a ruse by one of their national partys.

GOP Legislators Write in Opposition to Proposed TRIPS Waiver (https://www.jdsupra.com/legalnews/gop-legislators-write-in-opposition-to-7534255/)

The group of Republican legislators who signed the letter, all of whom are members of the Subcommittee on Courts, Intellectual Property, and the Internet of the House Committee on the Judiciary, included Ranking Members Jim Jordan (R-OH) and Darrell Issa (R-CA), and Steve Chabot (R-OH), Louie Gohmert (R-TX), Matt Gaetz (R-FL), Mike Johnson (R-LA), Tom Tiffany (R-WI), Thomas Massie (R-KY), Dan Bishop (R-NC), Michelle Fischbach (R-MN), Scott Fitzgerald (R-WI), and Cliff Bentz (R-OR).

Penish
05-20-2021, 02:33 PM
Imagine living in a country where they are using the Pandemic as a way to implement a fascist regime?

Bill C-10 for Canadians.. what rights in the U.S have been stomped on so far? I mean aside from having to wear a useless face diaper and watching an aggressive ad campaign 24/7 that could've fed, housed and vaccinated a small country with the funds they are propagating it with.

Horza
05-20-2021, 02:38 PM
GOP voter: liberal degeneracy needs to be "culled" from the population.

GOP voter: also Biden is a fascist because he said to get vaccinated??

azeth
05-20-2021, 03:00 PM
I mean aside from having to wear a useless face diaper

Hi are you a medical doctor, or a researcher whose name is followed by PhD?

Penish
05-20-2021, 03:01 PM
Azeth, I'm sure it's clear to everyone you've been branded as the community retard, please delete yourself from the forums bud.

azeth
05-20-2021, 03:05 PM
Azeth, I'm sure it's clear to everyone you've been branded as the community retard, please delete yourself from the forums bud.

Is this a long-winded way to say No I do not have degree in medical science and therefore should keep my mouth shut?

Horza
05-20-2021, 03:05 PM
The mainstream media and MDs are always saying to wash your genitals, such normies.

Penish
05-20-2021, 03:10 PM
Do non binary's have genitals?

Synphul
05-20-2021, 03:27 PM
Hi are you a medical doctor, or a researcher whose name is followed by PhD?

Quick, everyone post your political and social sciences degrees otherwise Azeth will tell you you're not allowed to have an opinion about politics or societal issues here in OT!

azeth
05-20-2021, 03:30 PM
Quick, everyone post your political and social sciences degrees otherwise Azeth will tell you you're not allowed to have an opinion about politics or societal issues here in OT!

Yeah that's pretty accurate. If you have no education on a topic, I'm not sure why you're delivering an opinion on it.

Without using Google do you want to give me the ratio of methane and liquid oxygen that would be most efficient to use to put a satellite into space? No? Is that because you have no education on the topic and it's so foreign to you that you can't even formulate a thought around it?

That's kind of how you should feel about anything having to do with the covid 19 virus

Mblake1981
05-20-2021, 03:39 PM
Nothing stops these people having the liberty to hold contrary, unsupported opinions.

But it's still annoying when they vomit them out in public.

You can thank Steve Jobs, Samsung and Mark Zuckerberg for that. Roll in the vomit, lick it, know it, love it. You are covered in it. :o

Mblake1981
05-20-2021, 03:41 PM
They all are. They're extremely pissed off that they don't understand the world around them.

Speak for yourself you dumb pussy cat. :o

Doin some grabbin' here

HalflingSpergand
05-20-2021, 03:49 PM

Try out construction mostly no pussies allowed. Great time for it too economically

Horza
05-20-2021, 03:49 PM
Wake up people, doctors are lying to you when they say you have to wash your genitals.

HalflingSpergand
05-20-2021, 03:51 PM

Leave

Shourty
05-20-2021, 03:52 PM
I'm smart enough to know I'm not smart enough.

Toxigen
05-20-2021, 04:10 PM
https://i.imgur.com/Bk9eiQs.jpg

Evia
05-20-2021, 04:24 PM

Danth

Thanks Danth, It feels good to talk with someone who sees it. I definitely felt alone today making the statement to walk out. It's not even a vaccination issue at this point its a human rights issue. I was floored when I escalated the situation to regional HR and rather than recognize the hypocrisy they doubled down and sent people into our work to hold a meeting to let everyone know resistance will not be tolerated.

Synphul
05-20-2021, 04:26 PM
Yeah that's pretty accurate. If you have no education on a topic, I'm not sure why you're delivering an opinion on it.

Without using Google do you want to give me the ratio of methane and liquid oxygen that would be most efficient to use to put a satellite into space? No? Is that because you have no education on the topic and it's so foreign to you that you can't even formulate a thought around it?

That's kind of how you should feel about anything having to do with the covid 19 virus

Your superiority complex is showing. I'm not sure why one would choose to try to flex it here in the off topic forum of an obscure video game with a bunch of goofballs that banter for entertainment, but I suppose that's just the nature of the beast. I'm sorry if you're feeling down about yourself today and just needed a little pick-me-up. You are enough just being you, Azeth! You have nothing to prove to anyone!

The idea that if one is not an 'expert' in a field by institutional standards that they are not allowed to have an opinion is quite the slippery slope and altogether elitist to say the least. At least I now understand why you're mostly ignored on this board.

Horza
05-20-2021, 04:26 PM
Thanks Danth, It feels good to talk with someone who sees it. I definitely felt alone today making the statement to walk out. It's not even a vaccination issue at this point its a human rights issue. I was floored when I escalated the situation to regional HR and rather than recognize the hypocrisy they doubled down and sent people into our work to hold a meeting to let everyone know resistance will not be tolerated.

Losing your job to own the libs and you dumbasses think it's a human rights issue :D

Jibartik
05-20-2021, 04:30 PM
Yeh the real human rights issue horza thinks we should be focusing on is getting rid of jewish people.

Pulgasari
05-20-2021, 04:31 PM
Losing your job to own the libs and you dumbasses think it's a human rights issue :D

For real though, at least force them to fire you. Might find a bag.

Horza
05-20-2021, 04:31 PM
Jibartik, are you just going to have an identical meltdown in every Off Topic thread?

Jibartik
05-20-2021, 04:34 PM
No Im just going to keep reminding you that you're an anti semite and agree with Richard Spencer until you admit it or that you were wrong about your accusations against israel.

azeth
05-20-2021, 04:35 PM
Your superiority complex is showing. I'm not sure why one would choose to try to flex it here in the off topic forum of an obscure video game with a bunch of goofballs that banter for entertainment, but I suppose that's just the nature of the beast. I'm sorry if you're feeling down about yourself today and just needed a little pick-me-up. You are enough just being you, Azeth! You have nothing to prove to anyone!

The idea that if one is not an 'expert' in a field by institutional standards that they are not allowed to have an opinion is quite the slippery slope and altogether elitist to say the least. At least I now understand why you're mostly ignored on this board.

You quoted me, and I responded to you. Now you are responding to me. That was the definite series of events. Now reread your post

Nocht
05-20-2021, 04:36 PM
Jibartik, are you just going to have an identical meltdown in every Off Topic thread?

This is supreme irony right here coming from the guy that has been making the same comments over and over again in every thread.

Horza
05-20-2021, 04:43 PM
This is supreme irony right here coming from the guy that has been making the same comments over and over again in every thread.

I don't brag about following the same person into every thread in a subforum to reply to their posts because I'm mad about their politics.

No Im just going to keep reminding you that you're an anti semite and agree with Richard Spencer until you admit it or that you were wrong about your accusations against israel.

Evia
05-20-2021, 04:49 PM
The human rights issue begins when you start treating people differently because they're not adhering to YOUR belief.

It's not about owning libs or any political mumbo-jumbo you try to spin. Do you think I enjoy the uncertainty of having no job while supporting a family? To prove some ego point? No man this was as uncomfortable as it gets but I'm learning there are some things you have to stand up for. Like my right to be treated as an equal.

Nocht
05-20-2021, 04:49 PM
I don't brag about following the same person into every thread in a subforum to reply to their posts because I'm mad about their politics.

Yeah ok whatever you believe kiddo.

Byue
05-20-2021, 04:50 PM
unpopular republican mainstream narrative: trump lost the election.

mainstream american narrative: we are number one!
Reality: you are not, numero uno.

unsunghero
05-20-2021, 04:51 PM
You are in incredibly powerful when you have mainstream media in your pocket, not asking hard questions, praising all actions

CNN’s Jim Acosta said in an interview: “I don’t think the press should be trying to whip up the Biden presidency and turn it into must-see TV in a contrived way,” he said.
If that sounds like a double standard, Acosta told me it’s not partisan—it’s a matter of professional solidarity”

CNN Technical Director Charlie Chester: “Look what we did, we [CNN] got Trump out. I am 100% going to say it, and I 100% believe that if it wasn't for CNN, I don't know that Trump would have got voted out…I came to CNN because I wanted to be a part of that.”

“The Daily Mail reports that, "As of Friday afternoon, the homepages of MSNBC, CBS News, Washington Post, Los Angeles Times and New York Times had no mention of Biden's stumbling incident earlier in the day at Joint Base Andrews.... But compare how the media covered Biden's fall with how they covered Donald Trump's slow walk down a ramp after he delivered a graduation address at West Point in June of 2020: According to the Media Research Center, CNN devoted 22 minutes and 13 seconds to Trump's walk down the ramp, and MSNBC devoted 28 minutes and 42 seconds to the story. Why so much time? Because it provided liberal news outlets that were no fans of Trump with the opportunity to question his physical and even mental fitness for office”

Mblake1981
05-20-2021, 04:51 PM

Why don't you choke on a bag of baguettes

Horza
05-20-2021, 04:53 PM

We're number one in Covid fatalities because these morons voted for Epstein's bff.

Mblake1981
We're number one in Covid fatalities

Hell yeah

Synphul
You quoted me, and I responded to you. Now you are responding to me. That was the definite series of events. Now reread your post

Maybe you should go back and read those posts again. You were already trying to flex your sense of superiority and belief that only institutionally certified 'experts' should have opinions to put down Penish before I quoted you. I won't defend anything Penish says, but you fell into the ego trap because it was obvious where you were going with your line of thinking in the posts to Penish. You don't need to know any molecular ratios to see that one, bud.

unsunghero
05-20-2021, 04:56 PM

unsunghero
05-20-2021, 04:57 PM

unsunghero
05-20-2021, 05:00 PM
Coulter’s law: if the ethnicity of the perp is not mentioned by media, the perp is black

Nocht
05-20-2021, 05:02 PM
Don't forget to praise your new god. He has a degree.

unsunghero
05-20-2021, 05:06 PM
Replace white with any other race here and see if that would have flown

unsunghero
05-20-2021, 05:13 PM

Horza
05-20-2021, 05:14 PM
This the conservative meltdown thread now? Just three and a half more years.

Nocht
05-20-2021, 05:16 PM
Oh man Horza never heard you say that before. To quote Ben Stein "Wow".

Penish
05-20-2021, 05:18 PM
lol he thinks biden will live another 3.5 years

Horza
05-20-2021, 05:18 PM
Sorry you guys lost the House, the Senate, and the presidency.

unsunghero
05-20-2021, 05:23 PM

Nocht
05-20-2021, 05:24 PM
Since we are replaying old comments ill bring this one back for you:

Sorry you don't get those sloppy seconds from Pelosi now that Kamala moved in.

teai
05-20-2021, 05:26 PM

What a fucking classist lol. What business does the peasantry have discussing these topics?!

What kind of retarded confirmation biased circle do you masturbate into?

First to the gulag.

Horza
05-20-2021, 05:29 PM
https://www.project1999.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14613&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1621545768

4chan meme artist cropped out the bible because Trump held it upside down :D

Sorry you don't get those sloppy seconds from Pelosi now that Kamala moved in.

Republicans are gross!

Gravydoo II
05-20-2021, 05:29 PM
LOL when you think FOX news is the counter to "mainstream" lollolololol

Lol like you dont parrot heritage foundation bullshit every day here.

When all your talking points are the same from different people, pretty sure that means something

Pulgasari
05-20-2021, 05:31 PM
I'm an elf and I'm peeved about these opinion articles I saved a picture of.

Horza
05-20-2021, 05:34 PM
I have entire folders full of the dankest memes. Now debate me, coward!

Gravydoo II
05-20-2021, 06:22 PM
I'll inject an entire baby into my arm. Fight me.

unsunghero
05-20-2021, 07:04 PM

unsunghero
05-20-2021, 07:12 PM

unsunghero
05-20-2021, 07:24 PM

unsunghero
05-20-2021, 07:26 PM

Pulgasari
05-20-2021, 07:37 PM
https://www.project1999.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14628&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1621553156

that's not how you play the tuba

unsunghero
05-20-2021, 07:37 PM

unsunghero
05-20-2021, 07:45 PM

unsunghero
05-20-2021, 07:51 PM

unsunghero
05-20-2021, 07:55 PM

unsunghero
05-20-2021, 08:03 PM

unsunghero
05-20-2021, 08:06 PM

unsunghero
05-20-2021, 08:11 PM
This is what happens when NY Times fucks up and runs a pro-Trump headline. Someone for sure got fired for this fuck up

Byue
05-20-2021, 08:16 PM
here is something you don't hear often on the mainstream media:

other people aren't you and that's ok.

there is an entire world of people who are learning as they go, just like you.
the walls you erect prevent people from coming in and make it harder on you to come out.

Love yourself.

unsunghero
05-20-2021, 08:21 PM

Gravydoo II
05-20-2021, 08:21 PM
I have a question.

Whos under investigation and whos not? Who has a CRIMINAL probe staring down them personally, their businesses, and their children??

Ill give you a hint. His name starts with D and ends with rapehands.

I win.

All thats really matters is the constitution.

unsunghero
05-20-2021, 08:32 PM

unsunghero
05-20-2021, 08:33 PM
Last one for a bit. WHEW

Gravydoo II
05-20-2021, 08:55 PM
Oh look. 100 times they had contact with russians during campaign. Konstantine Kilimnik also admitted to giving trump campaign data to the russians, while working for donald trump. https://time.com/5572821/donald-trump-russia-contacts/

Remember Maria Butina? The spy?

Oh I know. None of it is real. Cept its all right there. Oh I know, Time magazine, of all things, is a left wing rag huh? Oh let me guess, George Soros owns time magazine! George soros something something time magazine! Cant be trusted!

Nobody can watch a video and write down what they saw. Nobody can ask someone "what happened?" and write down what they said, unless you agree with them. right?

Toxigen
05-20-2021, 09:01 PM
ziljl1eYhkY

Horza
05-20-2021, 09:03 PM
Of course Toxigen listens to talentless boomer garbage like Crowder :D

Toxigen
05-20-2021, 09:11 PM
Of course Toxigen listens to talentless boomer garbage like Crowder :D

You're a low-earning unskilled liberal piece of shit.

Do the gene pool a favor. Stop supporting every liberal ideal you hear / read on media and kill yourself. You're a fuckwit.

Patriam1066
05-20-2021, 09:16 PM
He’s not gonna have kids, no reason to being the gene pool into it. On the other hand, I have 12 grandkids

Gravydoo II
05-20-2021, 09:25 PM
You ever seen someone that happy in a skirt? Dude was barely touching the ground. I think everyone knew right then. lol

A lot of people noticed. Like people who are trans were like "he knows he felt it." like they were straight up pulling his card.

unsunghero
05-20-2021, 09:26 PM
Oh look. 100 times they had contact with russians during campaign. Konstantine Kilimnik also admitted to giving trump campaign data to the russians, while working for donald trump. https://time.com/5572821/donald-trump-russia-contacts/

Remember Maria Butina? The spy?

Oh I know. None of it is real. Cept its all right there. Oh I know, Time magazine, of all things, is a left wing rag huh? Oh let me guess, George Soros owns time magazine! George soros something something time magazine! Cant be trusted!

Nobody can watch a video and write down what they saw. Nobody can ask someone "what happened?" and write down what they said, unless you agree with them. right?

HAVE YOU GIVEN ROBERT MUELLER THIS INFORMATION??

I think you just blew this case wide open sir

Gravydoo II
05-20-2021, 09:28 PM
Oh I did. You ought to google "trump criminal probe" and NY AG trump, NY DA Trump.

Find a source which you deem real. Have a gander at this horrible witch hunt which you JUST SAID to pursue.

Watch.

Eric Trump and Alan Weiselberg (trump CFO) have been deposed, already.

Pulgasari
05-20-2021, 09:31 PM
You're a low-earning unskilled liberal piece of shit.

Do the gene pool a favor. Stop supporting every liberal ideal you hear / read on media and kill yourself. You're a fuckwit.

Suicide imperatives are over the line.

Patriam1066
05-20-2021, 09:33 PM
Billie eilish looks 12

The fact that that chick is famous means a lot of you need to seek Christ

unsunghero
05-20-2021, 09:40 PM
UH OH! Kk just skimmed it to get you off my back about it. Tax fraud, insurance fraud, oh boy

“It's a signal to everybody," Kirschner said. "Do not play games.”

This quote is pretty telling. Don’t fuck with The Powerful Democrats, or else they’ll tear through your company looking for crimes. Lesson noted!

I’ll hold my breath waiting for the conviction. Jk, I’d be holding it forever

Horza
05-20-2021, 09:48 PM
Suicide imperatives are over the line.

Republicans are scumbags.

Patriam1066
05-20-2021, 09:49 PM
Republicans are scumbags.

Someone’s gotta pay the bills

Horza
05-20-2021, 10:04 PM
I guess it's been a tough year for the Crowder fanboy.

unsunghero
05-20-2021, 10:29 PM
I guess it's been a tough year for the Crowder fanboy.

I hope someone posted your bail money. Inspiring to get arrested fighting the power

Gravydoo II
05-20-2021, 10:30 PM
I thought having a criminal for a president was bad? I guess if you're OK with it, thats you. I cant help how you were raised to believe that is good for america. The fish rots from the head.

unsunghero
05-20-2021, 10:39 PM
I thought having a criminal for a president was bad? I guess if you're OK with it, thats you. I cant help how you were raised to believe that is good for america. The fish rots from the head.

I’m not ok with having a criminal as a president :(

Unfortunately the statute of limitations has passed on Tara Reade’s sexual assault allegations. Biden is free to sniff away

Horza
05-20-2021, 10:40 PM
https://i.imgur.com/jflCjND.jpg

unsunghero
05-20-2021, 10:52 PM
https://i.imgur.com/jflCjND.jpg

Horza
05-20-2021, 10:58 PM
Just because you guys are losers doesn't mean you have to tell everyone who disagrees with you they should kill themselves.

unsunghero
05-20-2021, 11:01 PM
Just because you guys are losers doesn't mean you have to tell everyone who disagrees with you they should kill themselves.

I was kidding, but I’ll delete the text. Not into encouraging self harm or suicide. It was meant to be a joke but will delete the text regardless

unsunghero
05-20-2021, 11:05 PM
Now back to our regularly scheduled programming

unsunghero
05-20-2021, 11:11 PM

Gravydoo II
05-20-2021, 11:25 PM
Awwhhh looks like someone is upset and back on 4chan or whatever they call that kiddy porn site.

Tunabros
05-20-2021, 11:35 PM
based thread

Pulgasari
05-20-2021, 11:39 PM
Now back to our regularly scheduled programming

https://www.project1999.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=14676&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1621566290

Artist is unfortunately a weeb.

Tunabros
05-20-2021, 11:46 PM
Artist is unfortunately a weeb.

that makes no sense

Pulgasari
05-20-2021, 11:59 PM
that makes no sense

https://twitter.com/GPrime85/status/1395228642070913025

Byue
05-21-2021, 01:44 AM
how to make these forums worse: add these lame memes.

can you imagine hating left wingers because those damn hippies want to raise the minimum wage and include immigrants ad think black people and women are people and wow that is fucked up.

here is a mainstream view: nothing will guarantee the protection of you rights like smashing like literally smashing into pieces the political opposition in the USA.
from. either. side.
except in the end right winger will have no rights under their fascist governments but whatever they'll figure it out it's not like we have an entire history book of examples but hey.

Tunabros
05-21-2021, 02:38 AM

rip i got the news yesterday =(

guts will never get his revenge now!!

Mblake1981
05-21-2021, 05:01 AM

can you imagine hating left wingers because those damn hippies want to raise the minimum wage and include immigrants ad think black people and women are people and wow that is fucked up.

here is a mainstream view: nothing will guarantee the protection of you rights like smashing like literally smashing into pieces the political opposition in the USA.
from. either. side.
except in the end right winger will have no rights under their fascist governments but whatever they'll figure it out it's not like we have an entire history book of examples but hey.

Isn't there a Moose enthusiast forum you can go bother?

Patriam1066
05-21-2021, 09:40 AM

from. either. side.

Man you have to get better at English if you’re going to post paragraphs

This is incoherent

Jibartik
05-21-2021, 11:40 AM
right wingers live off the land and in cabins off the grid.

they're the hippies.

parties flipped sorry neocons.

Horza
05-21-2021, 12:22 PM
Antifascists are actually secretly profascist because they hurt Jibartik's feelings :mad:

Jibartik
05-21-2021, 01:17 PM
ok chenny and spencer lover

G13
05-21-2021, 11:52 PM

Berzerk > LOTR

RIP

Mblake1981
05-22-2021, 07:10 AM
Berzerk > LOTR

RIP

Isn't that manga with the big sword guy that has gay interests with that other guy. Something like that. His right eye was missing, the shooting eye.

But yeah, LOTR I will pass on also. :o