PDA

View Full Version : Israeli War Crimes Thread

Pages : [1] 2 3

indiscriminate_hater
05-15-2021, 12:51 PM
Just kidding, any criticism of Isreal or its actions gets you immediately branded as an anti-semite. Pretty slick setup they have there.

Gravydoo II
05-15-2021, 01:08 PM
ill touch it.

Its only a war when rich people country fights rich people country.

What we're looking at is called "indiscriminate slaughter from an apartheid state".

loramin
05-15-2021, 01:38 PM
What we're looking at is called "indiscriminate slaughter from an apartheid state".

Horza
05-15-2021, 01:56 PM
Just kidding, any criticism of Isreal or its actions gets you immediately branded as an anti-semite. Pretty slick setup they have there.

I agree, conservatives who accuse Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar of antisemitism for standing up for the Palestinians are hypocritical scum.

G13
05-15-2021, 02:02 PM
I agree, conservatives who accuse Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar of antisemitism for standing up for the Palestinians are hypocritical scum.

Horza stands with Hamas

Evia
05-15-2021, 02:07 PM

Reminds me of the mask and vaccine setup. Resist and you are just anti science and wanna kill grandmas. No room for discussion or understanding.

Pulgasari
05-15-2021, 02:28 PM
Israel has a right to defend they/them self

Ennewi
05-15-2021, 02:40 PM
any criticism of Isreal or its actions gets you immediately branded as an anti-semite.

https://www.indiewire.com/2018/04/natalie-portman-refuses-israel-award-1201955168/

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/politics-news/natalie-portman-criticizes-israels-racist-nation-state-law-1168963/

Natalie Hershlag was born in Jerusalem, to parents of Ashkenazi Jewish descent. She is the only child of Shelley (née Stevens), an American homemaker who works as Portman's agent, and Avner Hershlag, an Israeli gynecologist.

https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/553637-sanders-netanyahu-has-cultivated-racist-nationalism

Born into a working-class Jewish family and raised in the Brooklyn borough of New York City, Sanders attended Brooklyn College before graduating from the University of Chicago in 1964.

Ennewi
05-15-2021, 02:52 PM
Though there has long been a concerted effort to discredit criticism from within as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-hating_Jew

In 2014, Noam Chomsky said that Zionists divided critics of Israeli policy into two groups: antisemitic non-Jews and neurotic self-hating Jews, stating:

Actually, the locus classicus, the best formulation of this, was by an ambassador to the United Nations, Abba Eban, Israel's ambassador to the United Nations.... He advised the American Jewish community that they had two tasks to perform. One task was to show that criticism of the policy, what he called anti-Zionism—that means actually criticisms of the policy of the state of Israel—were anti-Semitism. That's the first task. Second task, if the criticism was made by Jews, their task was to show that it's neurotic self-hatred, needs psychiatric treatment. Then he gave two examples of the latter category. One was I. F. Stone. The other was me. So, we have to be treated for our psychiatric disorders, and non-Jews have to be condemned for anti-Semitism, if they're critical of the state of Israel. That's understandable why Israeli propaganda would take this position. I don’t particularly blame Abba Eban for doing what ambassadors are sometimes supposed to do. But we ought to understand that there is no sensible charge. No sensible charge. There's nothing to respond to. It's not a form of anti-Semitism. It's simply criticism of the criminal actions of a state, period.[35]

loramin
05-15-2021, 03:13 PM
Israel has a right to defend they/them self

Do the Palestinians?

G13
05-15-2021, 03:23 PM
Do the Palestinians?

Is launching unprovoked rocket attacks upon civilians "defending yourself"?

How about car bombings, church bombings and suicide bombings, ect.

Horza
05-15-2021, 03:56 PM
Hold on a minute, wasn't it Jared Kushner's job to figure out a solution for peace in the Middle East?

Nocht
05-15-2021, 04:06 PM
It all returns to nothing...
It just keeps tumbling down tumbling down tumbling down...

Pulgasari
05-15-2021, 04:11 PM

And human shields. We do not stan terrorists.

loramin
05-15-2021, 04:13 PM

And the Israelis have done nothing unethical to them I'm sure :rolleyes:

G13
05-15-2021, 04:34 PM
And the Israelis have done nothing unethical to them I'm sure :rolleyes:

UucjbGmJILk

loramin
05-15-2021, 05:19 PM
Demonizing people is easy: using your brain and empathy is hard. Guess you like things the easy way.

G13
05-15-2021, 05:41 PM
Demonizing people is easy: using your brain and empathy is hard. Guess you like things the easy way.

Oh please

Get off your soapbox and come back to reality

Nobody should take The Palestinians seriously until they completely abandon the ideals of Hamas and stop launching unprovoked rocket attacks upon innocent people

Ennewi
05-15-2021, 06:05 PM
G13 at the G20 summit. WWGD?

myrddraal
05-15-2021, 06:31 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6YD0n5z-MI

Shawk
05-15-2021, 06:33 PM
Oh please

Get off your soapbox and come back to reality

https://i.imgur.com/T0uTQJW.gif

Pulgasari
05-15-2021, 07:06 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6YD0n5z-MI

Charlie Day has gotten fat & bald.

loramin
05-15-2021, 07:24 PM
I only care about individual human rights when talking about Americans: when it comes to brown people in far off places, if even one of them does something wrong ... kill them all.

Nocht
05-15-2021, 07:47 PM
What if... stay with me here... what if BOTH sides are wrong?

Pulgasari
05-15-2021, 07:57 PM
What if... stay with me here... what if BOTH sides are wrong?

Ok Nick Jonas

Ennewi
05-15-2021, 07:58 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/thegeorgecarlin/status/941712147947622400?lang=en

Nocht
05-15-2021, 07:59 PM
Ok Nick Jonas

I have no idea who that is and no desire nor motivation to look it up.

Pulgasari
05-15-2021, 08:12 PM
I have no idea who that is and no desire nor motivation to look it up.

https://i.imgur.com/M67gsar.jpg

Nocht
05-15-2021, 08:16 PM
Well I'm pretty confident I did not nut in you last night.

G13
05-15-2021, 08:35 PM
Lefties are going completely insane

Brown skin means you can blow up innocent women and children now and you're the victim

Just like BLM. Go ahead and torch cities and murder brown cops, but if you have brown skin it's all good. No harm no foul.

Lune
05-15-2021, 09:46 PM
What I don't understand is why Wild Wild West is so poorly rated and critically panned. I remember loving the film and finding the steampunk clockwork spider very akanon

Gravydoo II
05-15-2021, 09:50 PM
What I don't understand is why Wild Wild West is so poorly rated and critically panned. I remember loving the film and finding the steampunk clockwork spider very akanon

Cause will smith raps better than 90% of current rappers.

Jibartik
05-16-2021, 12:33 AM
The reason people think it’s anti-Semitic is because it’s easier for an anti-Semite to believe that the Jew is a bloodsucking baby killer that shoots missiles at babies...

...than it is for them to think that maybe the 300 out of 1000 rockets that were fired by Hamas that landed in Gaza might be the cause of these videos we see online?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

It is pretty anti-Semitic to think that Israel isn’t targeting the 40,000 rockets that are in Gaza and that they’re actually targeting the children and innocent civilians. This line of thinking is just the new blood libel branding.

Notice we still joke that it’s a slick system that they’ve designed, in other words that we believe that everything that they do is a conspiracy. Like haha “those Jews, they act innocent but what they’re really doing is manipulating us”

vegam
05-16-2021, 12:54 AM

Pretty sure you would be launching rockets at a country that one day showed up to your home that your family had been living in for generations, and made you and your family leave with no due process and no rights. Israel has given these people no option but to use violence. Israel continues to make a two state solution a pipe dream by not doing anything about settlements and forced evictions. Let's stop making Israel out to be some sort of angel. There's a good reason Palestinians are angry enough to launch a rocket, or blow themselves up.

If you're of Irish Catholic descent, the British did the same exact thing to your people. They tried to replace your ancestors with pro-British planters from Scotland and England who were Protestant.

G13
05-16-2021, 12:55 AM
Pretty sure you would be launching rockets at a country that one day showed up to your home that your family had been living in for generations, and made you and your family leave with no due process and no rights. Israel has given these people no option but to use violence. Israel continues to make a two state solution a pipe dream by not doing anything about settlements and forced evictions. Let's stop making Israel out to be some sort of angel. There's a good reason Palestinians are angry enough to launch a rocket, or blow themselves up.

If you're of Irish Catholic descent, the British did the same exact thing to your people. They tried to replace your ancestors with pro-British planters from Scotland and England who were Protestant.

You are insane

Patriam1066
05-16-2021, 12:58 AM

And the Irish are trash

The post brought to you via my son’s dock at his new home in John’s Pass, FL (near Clearwater / St. Pete / Tampa) and a bottle of scotch

vegam
05-16-2021, 01:00 AM
And the Irish are trash

The post brought to you via my son’s dock at his new home in John’s Pass, FL (near Clearwater / St. Pete / Tampa) and a bottle of scotch

You're trash.

Patriam1066
05-16-2021, 01:01 AM
Ireland sucks dude, what language do they speak there?

Patriam1066
05-16-2021, 01:01 AM
Anglo-Saxons = a race that can wear the purple. Ireland and Palestine can both eat shit

unsunghero
05-16-2021, 01:33 AM
Solution: have the USA invade and take over that entire holy territory

Then we rent out passes to the Holy cities and monuments like the Black Box thing. We treat Israel and Gaza like a bitter angry divorced couple, each one can rent a pass to the holy cities, but has to alternate weeks

Kidding btw

Mblake1981
05-16-2021, 01:47 AM
And the Irish are trash

Cheers, you adobe dwelling swine :o

https://i.imgur.com/8ahg04O.jpg

imperiouskitten
05-16-2021, 01:54 AM

Totally agree, the eponymous song is a banger too. Goes off in my head alllll the time

Byue
05-16-2021, 02:10 PM
I just want to point out Israel and Palestine are at war the same way Afghanistan and the USA are at war.

One occupy another and without that action there is nothing to fight for.
Israel never made peace with Palestine, instead opting to occupy it ever since.
It's easier to steal land, this way.

Isra-hell cannot exist without the support of the USA.
Think about the good guys.

Over a 50 years occupation.

Gravydoo II
05-16-2021, 02:18 PM
Would be sad if they booby trapped all their homes and said "sure take em". Im on the side of the poor people. Like, its easy to root for them. They are throwing fucking rocks against dudes with rifles. Bring on the insurgency.

Pulgasari
05-16-2021, 02:25 PM
Would be sad if they booby trapped all their homes and said "sure take em". Im on the side of the poor people. Like, its easy to root for them. They are throwing fucking rocks against dudes with rifles. Bring on the insurgency.

Sovereignty is a thing. The State of Israel has every right to administrate its own territory.

Byue
05-16-2021, 02:30 PM
Sovereignty is a thing. The State of Israel has every right to administrate its own territory.

Is Gaza and West Bank territories of Israel?
No.

I mean, let me annex your house and if you try to defend, I'll shoot you since defending yourself in your own home is self defense and your house, is my house.

Pulgasari
05-16-2021, 02:35 PM
Is Gaza and West Bank territories of Israel?
No.

I mean, let me annex your house and if you try to defend, I'll shoot you since defending yourself in your own home is self defense and your house, is my house.

Autonomous zones are still fully under the jurisdiction of the parent nation. :p

Toxigen
05-16-2021, 02:37 PM
jews did 9/11

Horza
05-16-2021, 02:41 PM
jews did 9/11

Republicans really are this stupid.

Toxigen
05-16-2021, 02:44 PM
lucky larry

HalflingSpergand
05-16-2021, 02:49 PM
That's the Jewish man that took out insurance claim shortly before tower incident. If you take the mainstream narrative as truth

Horza
05-16-2021, 02:55 PM
We lost the House, the Senate, and the presidency? Only 25 percent of voters identify as Republican?

Time to double down on xenophobia.

HalflingSpergand
05-16-2021, 03:01 PM
Sorry you're emotionally invested in jewish propaganda, its just a simple fact according to the mainstream narrative

Pulgasari
05-16-2021, 03:07 PM
Control your morons Mr Trump :rolleyes:

Byue
05-16-2021, 03:23 PM
Autonomous zones are still fully under the jurisdiction of the parent nation. :p

so, Afghanistan was fully under the jurisdiction of the USA or the USA tried to legitimize their occupation with Hamid Karzai?

Asking for a friend.
They are not autonomous zone, they are occupied zones.

Gravydoo II
05-16-2021, 03:24 PM
Im just curious, when did the policy before lapse? Tell us the exact date.
Found this, 3 mins.
upon signing that lease, Silverstein was obligated to insure the World Trade Center. There was nothing strange, suspicious, or “fortuitous,” therefore, about his purchasing an all-risk insurance policy — which at that time would have automatically included terrorism coverage — two months before 9/11, because that’s when he became contractually responsible for doing so. Ultimately, Silverstein wasn’t even solely responsible for the total dollar amount of that coverage ($3.55 billion) because that was the minimum demanded by his lenders, according to a 2002 report in The American Lawyer.

d'oh... he took over the lease and the building was uninsured. Doh... lololol i guess when you buy a new car and get insurance, you must know an attack is going to happen.

Nocht
05-16-2021, 03:25 PM
Whelp it took 6 pages before it devolved into the endless Trump argument. Thats kinda like progress.

Horza
05-16-2021, 03:31 PM
Whelp it took 6 pages before it devolved into the endless Trump argument. Thats kinda like progress.

Thank Toxigen for his insightful Jews did 9/11 post :p

Gravydoo II
05-16-2021, 03:31 PM
We talkin bout larry now.

HalflingSpergand
05-16-2021, 03:43 PM
I didnt say the jews did it, i think THEY WERE FRAMED *GASP*

Byue
05-16-2021, 03:57 PM

I thought 19 saudis exploded in new-york and this is why you invaded Afghanistan.

Now there are jews involved and getting framed?

HalflingSpergand
05-16-2021, 03:58 PM
Has nothing to do with me, hope i could help u understand cucknadian

Byue
05-16-2021, 04:09 PM
Has nothing to do with me, hope i could help u understand cucknadian

so go again, slowly, tell me where the jews fit.

19 Saudis.
Blowing a tower in new-york.
America invades afghanistan.

Where does jews that got framed but I know you didn't say it yourself or even, believe that but they got framed and how does it fit in there?
Tell me, papa!

Pulgasari
05-16-2021, 04:26 PM
19 Saudis.
America invades afghanistan.

your word of the day is Wahabbism, syrup slurper.

Byue
05-16-2021, 04:27 PM

Obviously, but those are muslims not jewish and I am still trying to figure it out.
I wish he would spell it out.

Horza
05-16-2021, 04:31 PM
Obviously, but those are muslims not jewish and I am still trying to figure it out.
I wish he would spell it out.

It's usually best not to try to understand the conservative mindset.

HalflingSpergand
05-16-2021, 04:42 PM
I'm not a conservative, conservatives are your identity's nemesis, I'm not your nemesis.

Jibartik
05-16-2021, 04:42 PM

wahabbism is exactly the point of racism.

what you do, is not ok for another race.

when 911 happened we were all upset and we bombed so hard we called it shock and awe.

I dont make penance over that, and nobody else here does, but we ask the jew to just give up and surrender.

3,000 rockets fired, 3,000 since monday by hamas with the majority hitting gaza and every single one of those aimed at a family of civilians, zero military targets, and instead of being upset about the kids those rockets killed we immediately think the Jew is being a colonizing baby killer.

It is wahabbism because it is anti-Semitism.

HalflingSpergand
05-16-2021, 04:43 PM

19 Saudis.
America(n military) invades afghanistan.

Where does jews that got framed but I know you didn't say it yourself or even, believe that but they got framed and how does it fit in there?
Tell me, papa!

American military is jews and American military is not the people of America

That is assuming any of it is true and it's not just a thought experiment

Horza
05-16-2021, 04:46 PM
"I'm not conservative... Jews control the U.S. military." :D

HalflingSpergand
05-16-2021, 04:47 PM

19 Saudis.fake
Blowing a tower in new-york.fake
America invades afghanistan.fake

Tell me, papa!

HalflingSpergand
05-16-2021, 04:47 PM
"I'm not conservative... Jews control the U.S. military." :D
Exactly

HalflingSpergand
05-16-2021, 04:48 PM
And i think that wraps it up for my Sunday posting schedule, good day gay guys

Jibartik
05-16-2021, 04:50 PM
poisoned for grandma was a high point 4 me

good day halflsperg

Pulgasari
05-16-2021, 05:00 PM
And i think that wraps it up for my Sunday posting schedule, good day gay guys

God hates fascism.

Byue
05-16-2021, 05:01 PM

Also this guy,

19 Saudis.fake
Blowing a tower in new-york.fake
America invades afghanistan.fake

Towers blowing up? fake.
That war in Afghanistan? fake. deep state fake.
Also according to our forum nazi it was not saudis, it was jews.

ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the stupid!

Patriam1066
05-16-2021, 08:40 PM
The sad thing is, Hamas only does this to get Israeli ground forces into Gaza so they can ambush them. Everyone involved in this conflict is a cynical piece of shit. Romans and Persians were meant to rule the Middle East with an iron fist, semites of all stripes are merchants at best, and unfit to wear the purple

Patriam1066
05-17-2021, 08:01 AM
so, Afghanistan was fully under the jurisdiction of the USA or the USA tried to legitimize their occupation with Hamid Karzai?

Asking for a friend.
They are not autonomous zone, they are occupied zones.

Do you realize Iran was about to invade Afghanistan after the northern alliance collapsed in 1999 due to the taliban targeting Shiites? Afghanistan is a country where men sell their 12 year old daughters for a goat and blow up statues of Buddha because they are too evil to even countenance that their ancestors could’ve been better people.

Acting like America has anything to do with the violent milieu of that country is fairly dumb my Canuck friend. History didn’t start in either 1776 or 1945, the world has been a shitty place for a long time because many, many, many men will do anything to make sure that they and their clan / tribe / cohort maintain hegemony.

As for Israel, I just have to ask guys, what would we do if Mexico fired rockets at us? Honestly, we would bomb the shit out of them just like Israel is doing to Gaza, and if you think otherwise you’re crazy. We are warlike because of our culture. We know that our entrance into WW2 saved this planet from Japanese slope nip shitheads raping women across the pacific. We know that Europe isn’t entirely Germanic because of our actions. It’s easy to see our imperial experiment as neo-colonial or something worse, but it’s honestly a reactionary impulse created out of the fear of what happened the last time we were isolationist. IE four major nations (Germany, Japan, the Soviet Union, and China) nearly brought this planet into total war

As always, you guys lack context and are incapable of incorporating nuance or events that preceded the advent of Twitter. Get a holy Bible and knowledge of history AT LEAST dating back to 1066 if you’re going to pretend to have an opinion that’s informed

Finally, I will submit that Israel is actively conquering a territory and we generally do not care, and that is very very sad.

Byue
05-17-2021, 09:10 AM
You are the first one here to acknowledge that this is not a "conflict", this is a war that neve ended up in peace, it is an occupation.

To answer your question, if Mexico fired rockets at you, it would not be so simple.
It is easy for Israel to strike back at Gaza and the West Bank because the war is not over but to bomb Mexico into oblivion because a rogue faction fired rocket at you would be illegal by world standard. Unless Mexico was in on it, which would be your point of attack.

At any rate, I trust you understand what I mean.
(which is incredibly stupid but let's see)

Toxigen
05-17-2021, 09:10 AM
Sloppy job, Mossad!

Patriam1066
05-17-2021, 10:06 AM
You are the first one here to acknowledge that this is not a "conflict", this is a war that neve ended up in peace, it is an occupation.

To answer your question, if Mexico fired rockets at you, it would not be so simple.
It is easy for Israel to strike back at Gaza and the West Bank because the war is not over but to bomb Mexico into oblivion because a rogue faction fired rocket at you would be illegal by world standard. Unless Mexico was in on it, which would be your point of attack.

At any rate, I trust you understand what I mean.
(which is incredibly stupid but let's see)

My point was, as always, the answer is somewhere between “Israelis are war criminals and the Palestinians dindu nuffin” and the opposing position that asserts “the Palestinians are terrorist animals and get what they deserve”. Centrism and compromise are underrated positions

Also, this conflict will never be solved. All middle eastern people hate one another too much. The quicker we completely get off of oil, the better.

Pulgasari
05-17-2021, 10:12 AM
Do you realize Iran was about to invade Afghanistan after the northern alliance collapsed in 1999 due to the taliban targeting Shiites? Afghanistan is a country where men sell their 12 year old daughters for a goat and blow up statues of Buddha because they are too evil to even countenance that their ancestors could’ve been better people.

Acting like America has anything to do with the violent milieu of that country is fairly dumb my Canuck friend. History didn’t start in either 1776 or 1945, the world has been a shitty place for a long time because many, many, many men will do anything to make sure that they and their clan / tribe / cohort maintain hegemony.

As for Israel, I just have to ask guys, what would we do if Mexico fired rockets at us? Honestly, we would bomb the shit out of them just like Israel is doing to Gaza, and if you think otherwise you’re crazy. We are warlike because of our culture. We know that our entrance into WW2 saved this planet from Japanese slope nip shitheads raping women across the pacific. We know that Europe isn’t entirely Germanic because of our actions. It’s easy to see our imperial experiment as neo-colonial or something worse, but it’s honestly a reactionary impulse created out of the fear of what happened the last time we were isolationist. IE four major nations (Germany, Japan, the Soviet Union, and China) nearly brought this planet into total war

As always, you guys lack context and are incapable of incorporating nuance or events that preceded the advent of Twitter. Get a holy Bible and knowledge of history AT LEAST dating back to 1066 if you’re going to pretend to have an opinion that’s informed

Finally, I will submit that Israel is actively conquering a territory and we generally do not care, and that is very very sad.

History began in 1215 at Runnymede, doo dah

:p

indiscriminate_hater
05-17-2021, 11:22 AM
Better as in "by the time the world drops their dependence on oil and the economies of middle eastern countries collapse, several of them will have attained nuclear arsenals and harbor a massive resentment against each other and the rest of the world"? If so, I unsarcastically agree.

Byue
05-17-2021, 11:33 AM
My point was, as always, the answer is somewhere between “Israelis are war criminals and the Palestinians dindu nuffin” and the opposing position that asserts “the Palestinians are terrorist animals and get what they deserve”. Centrism and compromise are underrated positions

Also, this conflict will never be solved. All middle eastern people hate one another too much. The quicker we completely get off of oil, the better.

Actually, before America came in the region and decided that in order to get a better foothold, it would be easier if people regressed back into theocratic ways, jews and muslims lived in relative peace.

Actually when the jews were expelled from europe, they mostly went to either south America or in the maghreb. Lawrence of Arabia explains well (yet subtly) why the area is a shit show.

Colonial powers drew the lines of their borders, very straight and putting minorities in power or erasing them completely and added a clause tot he constitution they wrote for these countries: if unstable, we can come stabilize it. (in the case of France, only France can interfere with the former colonies)

Palestine being an occupied state in an ongoing war against Israel and having no official army, cannot be judged by the same standards.

You would not judge an American taking up arms against an invader.
You really would not.
What's the difference here?

Also Hamas get a bad rep when throwing rockets but nobody mention them when Israel bomb an hospital and Hamas provide medical attention to the citizens because few people in the ASA know that there is two wings of hamas.

A social one and a military one.
And people saying that Israel has the right to defend itself miss the point that Israel could sue for peace at any time, given that Palestine is pretty much annihilated yet they prefer continuing the war and occupying so in that regard, who could refuse to argue that Palestine also has a right to defend itself? Against a much stronger aggressor who is occupying their territory for the past 67 years.

Better as in "by the time the world drops their dependence on oil and the economies of middle eastern countries collapse, several of them will have attained nuclear arsenals and harbor a massive resentment against each other and the rest of the world"?

I mean right now, USA has nukes and according to the last president, most of the world is a shit hole and if we have nukes, why not use them?
There is a post about Cucknadians, major allies to the USA and there is a pervasive myth about American exceptionalism so I guess you already have a nuclear armed rogue country who look down on every country with major contempt. Projection is great. (edit: I forgot the part about harbouring a massive resentment against each others and look at how united the country is after the last pres who did everything he could to sow it back together.)

unsunghero
05-17-2021, 11:40 AM
In regards to the Mexico firing rockets into the US, and our response being based on whether Mexico’s government was “in on it” or not....

Any country would be completely moronic to take responsibility for any terroristic act. The best position has always been denial. Do a horrible thing, deny deny deny that you had any involvement in it

Here’s an example. At one point in time Iran was proliferating nuclear technology and threatening Israel. All of a sudden, Iranian scientists working at nuclear facilities were being murdered or committing suicide. Iran nuclear facilities were being secretly bombed from within. Israel would deny it until their last breath, but everyone suspected undercover operations.

So if Mexico ever wanted to fire rockets into the us, the strategy would be simple. Do it, then pin it on some rogue faction and deny it officially. Common sense

Byue
05-17-2021, 11:46 AM
Oh bro, no doubt.
I don't know who said that the US would respond like Israel if Mexico did that and just explained how the situation would be totally different.
Obviously any country would refute the notion they fired the missiles into the USA.
And obviously, USA's side would be to convince the world it was in fact, Mexico and not a rogue terrorist agent because then, Mexico is not Afghanistan, it wouldn't wok so easily, to battle with Mexico.

This is all I mentioned and you got it right and bravo.

indiscriminate_hater
05-17-2021, 11:51 AM
I mean right now, USA has nukes and according to the last president, most of the world is a shit hole and if we have nukes, why not use them?

What's the point of this sentence, aside from throwing out some half-baked strawman? What does the U.S. have to do with the fact that middle eastern countries all full of dinosaur cultures which are unable to adapt to a changing world? Countries whose dominant religion literally instructs them to annihilate anyone who believes differently? The literature of which endorses rape and pedophilia?

But fine. After realizing the horrors of nuclear warfare, despite having the dominant arsenal, the U.S. has not dropped a single bomb on another country. I guess it's hard for someone living in a country with absolutely no international relevance to understand why that makes the U.S. different.

Byue
05-17-2021, 12:15 PM
What's the point of this sentence, aside from throwing out some half-baked strawman? What does the U.S. have to do with the fact that middle eastern countries all full of dinosaur cultures which are unable to adapt to a changing world? Countries whose dominant religion literally instructs them to annihilate anyone who believes differently? The literature of which endorses rape and pedophilia?

But fine. After realizing the horrors of nuclear warfare, despite having the dominant arsenal, the U.S. has not dropped a single bomb on another country. I guess it's hard for someone living in a country with absolutely no international relevance to understand why that makes the U.S. different.

Yes, because we routinely see muslim cutting heads in the USA because you did not convert, can you kindly fuck off please?

Quick question, how did the native fare in contrast to christian conversion, brother?

Also, didn't 45 not only ask if we have nukes why can't we use them? (yes)
Also, didn't 45 end the treaty on nuclear non proliferation? (YES)

So I guess if the middle east has nukes (which it does, Israel has some and Israel even threatened to detonate europe, amongst many sites) it is increasingly clear whose fault it is.

(I'm fairly certain you don't even know what proliferation means and much less what the treaty is about and why 45 struck it down)

Also, not sure if you know what a strawman is.
But nice try on finding the correct fallacy.

Strawman is equating muslims with beheading converts and then making an allusion that if they have nuclear weapon, which they don't, they, unlike you, would use it to bad results and you would not.
(not sure how you can nuke someone "good" but hey)

I did not push your logic to any extreme, to make a false point.
You really need to read a god damned book, wanting to talk fallacies with a philosophy major.

Strawman would be to say Biden want to reduce CO2 and then make a claim that he wants you to give up burgers.
Glad I could help you a little.

indiscriminate_hater
05-17-2021, 12:37 PM
Good to see that you're still feverishly editing your post 10 minutes after you wrote it. I think you should let it sit there, untouched, as a testament to canadian education.

Ennewi
05-17-2021, 12:42 PM

https://youtu.be/88zvm7-fhKo

Pulgasari
05-17-2021, 12:48 PM
"Palestine" is like if Mexico tried to reneg on the Gadsden Purchase decades later.

Patriam1066
05-17-2021, 01:05 PM
Better as in "by the time the world drops their dependence on oil and the economies of middle eastern countries collapse, several of them will have attained nuclear arsenals and harbor a massive resentment against each other and the rest of the world"? If so, I unsarcastically agree.

That’s one way of looking at it, and also exactly why one would support Israel. Keeping everyone in the region in line

If that’s your view of the people of the Middle East, I’m not sure why you support the Palestinian cause. Without colonial interference, people in the Middle East *might* do something better. Either way, our entanglement doesn’t end unless and until the oil isn’t relevant

I also doubt the rest of the world let’s this problem fester. Europe is right there and China has strategic interests, especially in not letting Muslim exteemists acquire WMDs. It doesn’t have to be our burden

Alternatively, call Israelis war criminals but harbor the same views of Muslims (violent dickheads incapable of anything but murder, w/ nukes no less!) but post indignantly on a game forum about how at least you aren’t Israeli

Boy oh boy I bet you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose

Patriam1066
05-17-2021, 01:08 PM
Actually, before America came in the region and decided that in order to get a better foothold, it would be easier if people regressed back into theocratic ways, jews and muslims lived in relative peace.

Actually when the jews were expelled from europe, they mostly went to either south America or in the maghreb. Lawrence of Arabia explains well (yet subtly) why the area is a shit show.

Colonial powers drew the lines of their borders, very straight and putting minorities in power or erasing them completely and added a clause tot he constitution they wrote for these countries: if unstable, we can come stabilize it. (in the case of France, only France can interfere with the former colonies)

Palestine being an occupied state in an ongoing war against Israel and having no official army, cannot be judged by the same standards.

You would not judge an American taking up arms against an invader.
You really would not.
What's the difference here?

Also Hamas get a bad rep when throwing rockets but nobody mention them when Israel bomb an hospital and Hamas provide medical attention to the citizens because few people in the ASA know that there is two wings of hamas.

A social one and a military one.
And people saying that Israel has the right to defend itself miss the point that Israel could sue for peace at any time, given that Palestine is pretty much annihilated yet they prefer continuing the war and occupying so in that regard, who could refuse to argue that Palestine also has a right to defend itself? Against a much stronger aggressor who is occupying their territory for the past 67 years.

There is a post about Cucknadians, major allies to the USA and there is a pervasive myth about American exceptionalism so I guess you already have a nuclear armed rogue country who look down on every country with major contempt. Projection is great. (edit: I forgot the part about harbouring a massive resentment against each others and look at how united the country is after the last pres who did everything he could to sow it back together.)

Britain is 100% responsible for Israel. France is half of sykes-picot

Your ancestors are more responsible for the current Middle East than any American Frenchie. Seek Christ

Also, trump only threatened to nuke North Korea, and that’s being loose with “fire and fury”. He didn’t threaten to nuke anyone else, remove your head from your ass

Domo
05-17-2021, 01:09 PM
I didnt read the comments so I dont know if it has been mention yet.
In my opinion, criticism on Israel is appropriate, but not as an excuse-pass to talk bad about Israel in general.

Jibartik
05-17-2021, 01:24 PM
I didnt read the comments so I dont know if it has been mention yet.
In my opinion, criticism on Israel is appropriate, but not as an excuse-pass to talk bad about Israel in general.

critisizm is not =/= being critical.

We shouldn't criticize Israel about this week (yet) we should wait to find out what's really happening. Wait to find out how the AP and Al Jazeera didn't know that Hamas was operating out of their own building, or did they and they were ok with shooting rockets at civilians? If so that is equally damning.

rather than jump to the assumption that Israel is doing something wrong.

we should honestly commend Israel for the steps takes in protecting civilians after 3,000 rockets are fired directly at theirs.

We dont do that knocking stuff (https://twitter.com/NickFondacaro/status/1393953480109445121?s=20), we shock and awe, so does everyone else. Especially Hamas.

indiscriminate_hater
05-17-2021, 01:25 PM
Alternatively, call Israelis war criminals but harbor the same views of Muslims (violent dickheads incapable of anything but murder, w/ nukes no less!) but post indignantly on a game forum about how at least you aren’t Israeli

It's possible to be critical of people on both sides of a conflict.

Hope this helps!

Jibartik
05-17-2021, 01:34 PM
Just make sure you're not being critical of one side because you're being force fed propaganda from the other.

indiscriminate_hater
05-17-2021, 01:37 PM
Definitely a tough one to be sure about, given the huge amount of propaganda, censorship, and astroturfing found on news & social media

Jibartik
05-17-2021, 01:49 PM
There is a huge amount of it.

Like, all we hear is civilians in gaza blown up.

But we dont hear anything about the fact that mroe hamas rockets fired at civilians in israel, landed in gaza instead.

If the death count in israel is as high as it is for the % of rockets that landed there, then there is no doubt that the % (majority?) of deaths in gaza is a result of those hamas rockets as well.

We're just not thinking critically about this issue, we're thinking "critisizingly" against the state of israel.

I think its because most people feel bad about the American Indian thing, and so they project that guilt onto the Palestinians.

But either way, it's par for the course of throwing the jew under the bus so people can feel better about their own crimes.

loramin
05-17-2021, 01:50 PM
https://i.imgur.com/znjEh.jpg

Horza
05-17-2021, 02:00 PM
There is a huge amount of it.

Like, all we hear is civilians in gaza blown up.

But we dont hear anything about the fact that mroe hamas rockets fired at civilians in israel, landed in gaza instead.

If the death count in israel is as high as it is for the % of rockets that landed there, then there is no doubt that the % (majority?) of deaths in gaza is a result of those hamas rockets as well.

We're just not thinking critically about this issue, we're thinking "critisizingly" against the state of israel.

I think its because most people feel bad about the American Indian thing, and so they project that guilt onto the Palestinians.

But either way, it's par for the course of throwing the jew under the bus so people can feel better about their own crimes.

I really hope most people aren't this stupid.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Dome

Jibartik
05-17-2021, 02:03 PM
The irony is thats exactly what I am taking about loramin.

Hamas fired over 4,000 rockets this last week alone.

How many did Israel fire? Do you know? less than a quarter of that.

your commic makes it out like israel just shoots salvos of rockets at innocent Palestinians when quite literally it's the opposite.

Because it's anti-semetic propaganda.

edit: horza, yeah I'm stupid, when literally the frist reply was what I was talking about. Thanks for letting me know how you feel about me though.

HalflingSpergand
05-17-2021, 02:14 PM
Spoiler alert: loramin and pulgasari are both "jewish"

Horza
05-17-2021, 02:16 PM

HalflingSperg is keeping a list.

Jibartik
05-17-2021, 02:17 PM
I really hope most people aren't this stupid.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Dome

horza you're going to have to elaborate on this personal attack.

are you calling me stupid because you think that the iron dome protects gaza from hamas fired rockets that fail to reach their targets and fall on their own citizens at a rate of 60%?

In fact thanks to that iron dome, more hamas rockets exploded on the ground in gaza, than did in israel this last week.

HalflingSpergand
05-17-2021, 02:22 PM
I'm not making a list I'm just saying "jewish" identifies like 1% of the population yet here they are shitting up our forum defending israel the demon state

Horza
05-17-2021, 02:24 PM
I'm calling you stupid because you say stupid stuff like this:
there is no doubt that the % (majority?) of deaths in gaza is a result of those hamas rockets as well.

Jibartik
05-17-2021, 02:25 PM
I'm not making a list I'm just saying "jewish" identifies like 1% of the population yet here they are shitting up our forum defending israel the demon state

Huh... I wonder why jews only make up like 1% of the population...
https://i.imgur.com/9RHdU8Z.gif

HalflingSpergand
05-17-2021, 02:35 PM
Probably less than that, doesn't really matter why though

Patriam1066
05-17-2021, 02:48 PM
It's possible to be critical of people on both sides of a conflict.

Hope this helps!

Yes, we know you hate both Jews and Muslims. It didn’t need a thread!

Patriam1066
05-17-2021, 02:49 PM

Lol the demon state???

I thought that was Nevada

HalflingSpergand
05-17-2021, 02:53 PM
Nevada is the only state below Texas on my hellhole graph

Pulgasari
05-17-2021, 02:55 PM

I'm not Jewish I'm Choson, master hobbit.

Byue
05-17-2021, 02:57 PM
Good to see that you're still feverishly editing your post 10 minutes after you wrote it. I think you should let it sit there, untouched, as a testament to canadian education.

bitches get upset if you double post, get upset if you edit to include a second post.
Bitches get upset if you don't speak english because this is the only fucking languages these morons speak, get upset if you edit to make it more readable.

Is there anything conservatives don't cry about and anything they would refuse to die on a hill for?

Fucking snowflakes melting in real life happening in front of them.

I'm sorry that no fucking woman right in her fucking mind would suck yo dick.
I'm sorry you cry over edits.

Get a grip.

P.S: this thread is a very nice testament to American education system. (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3307395#post3307395)

Jibartik
05-17-2021, 02:58 PM
I'm calling you stupid because you say stupid stuff like this:

Find out how many hamas rockets land on densly populated gaza, vs how many land in isreal and then you do the math you angry little man.

They hit themselves more than they do israel. Under normal circumstances they hit themselves more than israel hits them, but you dont care, because you think the jew is a baby killer because you're a brainwashed anti semite.

Horza
05-17-2021, 03:06 PM
you think the jew is a baby killer because you're a brainwashed anti semite.

This is the stupidest thing I've read all day.

Byue
05-17-2021, 03:06 PM
Find out how many hamas rockets land on densly populated gaza, vs how many land in isreal and then you do the math you angry little man.

They hit themselves more than they do israel. Under normal circumstances they hit themselves more than israel hits them, but you dont care, because you think the jew is a baby killer because you're a brainwashed anti semite.

Jibartik, I don't want to be this guy but you first claimed that Gaza aims fire at Israeli citizens only to end up with this most rockets ended up falling in Gaza and at that rate, Israel is defending against what exactly?

You do realize what those rockets are, right?
They're not multi million dollar guided missiles.

You do realize that millions of people live in Gaza and do you know how big Gaza is?
365KM square that holds up 2 million people.

Can you imagine what happens when you fire a missile in a 365km/square area where two million people live?

We're not anti semites, we want the conflict to end.
You don't wish every fucking Afghan ill, you just want the conflict to end and have your troop leaving one day, right?

Israel OCCUPIES Palestine because the war never ended so to call it a conflict is just rare because one ide has one of the strongest armies in the world an the other does not even have an official army (but it does have soldiers lol)

You do not retaliate against the people you look over at during a war, you need to win the war.
You retaliate against soldiers, until you win the war and then you sue for peace because peace avoids conflict but if you want to continue the occupation, expect conflict which you 100% created. With this in mind, is this the occupied defending itself against an occupier or Israel defending itself against the occupied?

So if you want to help the region, help Palestine.
We know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians.

HalflingSpergand
05-17-2021, 03:14 PM
Confirmed anti semite, hehe

indiscriminate_hater
05-17-2021, 03:17 PM
bitches get upset if you double post, get upset if you edit to include a second post.
Bitches get upset if you don't speak english because this is the only fucking languages these morons speak, get upset if you edit to make it more readable.

Is there anything conservatives don't cry about and anything they would refuse to die on a hill for?

Get a grip.

P.S: this thread is a very nice testament to American education system. (https://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3307395#post3307395)

Has a meltdown. Accuses someone else of being a snowflake.

Patriam1066
05-17-2021, 03:24 PM
Nevada is the only state below Texas on my hellhole graph

Haha we agree about Nevada!

Patriam1066
05-17-2021, 03:24 PM
Byue melts down every post. I’m convinced he’s unemployed

Tunabros
05-17-2021, 03:27 PM
israeli got no chill

holy shit

Mblake1981
05-17-2021, 03:28 PM

Get a grip.

You the one slipping though..
all that hate because you are so wrong.

Message board argument,
Not politics.
More left leaning if anything.
Standard message board pwn & own

sorry you suck this badly, noob. :o

Jibartik
05-17-2021, 03:28 PM
Jibartik, I don't want to be this guy but you first claimed that Gaza aims fire at Israeli citizens only to end up with this most rockets ended up falling in Gaza and at that rate, Israel is defending against what exactly?

You do realize what those rockets are, right?
They're not multi million dollar guided missiles.

You do realize that millions of people live in Gaza and do you know how big Gaza is?

Can you imagine what happens when you fire a missile in a 365km/square area where two million people live?

We're not anti semites, we want the conflict to end.
You don't wish every fucking Afghan ill, you just want the conflict to end and have your troop leaving one day, right?

Israel OCCUPIES Palestine because the war never ended so to call it a conflict is just rare because one ide has one of the strongest armies in the world an the other does not even have an official army (but it does have soldiers lol)

You do not retaliate against the people you look over at during a war, you need to win the war.
You retaliate against soldiers, until you win the war and then you sue for peace because peace avoids conflict but if you want to continue the occupation, expect conflict which you 100% created. With this in mind, is this the occupied defending itself against an occupier or Israel defending itself against the occupied?

So if you want to help the region, help Palestine.
We know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians.

byue my only request from you is that you try to condense your questions to 1 because Id answer each one of these differently.

but int he context I cant because they are taken so liberally from different contexts.

I am only going to answer this one point: Jibartik, I don't want to be this guy but you first claimed that Gaza aims fire at Israeli citizens only to end up with this most rockets ended up falling in Gaza and at that rate, Israel is defending against what exactly?

Reports say around 300 rockets have landed in israel and over 5000 have been fired.

the ID has had a success rate of 90-95%...

anywhere from 500-1000 of those rockets fired by hamas, dont make it to the iron dome, they land in:

More rockets fired by hamas, land in gaza, than they do in israel.

... as for this colonization filthy propaganda I need to remind you that ALL OF THIS is happening because hamas terrorists were killing jews in israel when they lived "in peace" and a more open country. The walls and checkpoints were not built to apartide, they were built to stop thousands of israelies from being blown up by suicide bombers, and it worked! from 500 in one year to 15 the next and now they use rockets (that blow themselves up more!)

yuo want to explain to me what goverment the israelies are colonizing? https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/MAGAZINE-revealed-photos-of-palestinian-mufti-visiting-nazi-germany-1.5483980

calling this a colonization thing is whitewashing the history to be the way you want it.

It's rewriting history to make the jews look bad, just like every anti semite always does.

you just cant give the jew the benifit of the doubt, because youve read your whole life that they drink baby blood and run the media and banks.

Horza
05-17-2021, 03:53 PM
You the one slipping though..
all that hate because you are so wrong.

Message board argument,
Not politics.
More left leaning if anything.
Standard message board pwn & own

sorry you suck this badly, noob. :o

Could someone translate this into English?

you just cant give the jew the benifit of the doubt, because youve read your whole life that they drink baby blood and run the media and banks.

Stupid.

Jibartik
05-17-2021, 03:56 PM
no u

Horza
05-17-2021, 03:58 PM
Christian Zionists please shut the fuck up already.

Mblake1981
05-17-2021, 03:58 PM

Sorry, I don't speak retard. :o

Patriam1066
05-17-2021, 04:03 PM
Hamas is recruiting guys, y’all are welcome to put your money where your mouth is

Byue
05-17-2021, 04:07 PM
I've worked for Hamas before.
You know they have a full social wing, right?
When Israel blow up your mosques, your hospitals, your schools, your press, you sort of need to recreate it and international actors -this mean people- are brought in.

Or wait, are we the brainwashed antisemites?
Told that jews eat babies and shit?
Wait, did I write jews?
I meant to write Palestinians.

Jibartik
05-17-2021, 04:10 PM

https://i.imgur.com/fkDtgrZ.png

Horza
05-17-2021, 04:13 PM
Just three and a half more years to go, lhance :p

Jibartik
05-17-2021, 04:14 PM

Youll believe islamic terrorists, before you'd believe a jew.

Al jazera and the AP had hamas terrorists planning attacks aginst civilins, in their OWN BUILDING

That means they didnt know about it or they were in on it (https://youtu.be/-L5Zx34mjUU?t=90). Either way they either SUCK at their jobs or they belong in terrorist holding cell.

hobart
05-17-2021, 04:25 PM
I think I'm the only person who wants to see both Israel and Palestine wiped out of existence.

I don't get the right's fascination with the people who betrayed Jesus and I don't get the left's fascination with the most misogynistic religion/culture combination on the planet.

It takes two to fight. At some point dad needs to pull the car over and beat the crap out of both kids for good measure. Do you think the destruction of the top ten holy sites in the area would set a tone?

I think the brits need to come in and nation-build for a 100 years or so. A British prep education for all of them. A little tea and culture would do both of these savages some good.

Byue
05-17-2021, 04:26 PM
Youll believe islamic terrorists, before you'd believe a jew.

Al jazera and the AP had hamas terrorists planning attacks aginst civilins, in their OWN BUILDING

That means they didnt know about it or they were in on it (https://youtu.be/-L5Zx34mjUU?t=90). Either way they either SUCK at their jobs or they belong in terrorist holding cell.

and wheneve they put out a 15 minuet video about israel killing children westerners watch it and self flatulate themselves over their white guilt.

Jibartik, stop it.
Do you fucking know what your downstairs neighbour does?
Good, this means you respect his or her privacy, as it fucking should be.

Second, I mean, I was on location, in 2004.
Do I need to believe someone else than my own eyes and experience?

I provided relief, food assistance, supplies logistics.
To children, the elderly, etc.

Why did you bring white guilt in there?
What do you even mean by saying it in that context?

Only a handful of countries consider hamas to be a terrorist organization and of those handful of countries, all of them recognize Hamas as a distinct military wing and a social wing.

I mean, we live in 2021, you can have and give your opinion on everything and anything but it is usually wise to choose your fights and get somewhat educated on the topic. If I asked you last week what do you actively know of Israel, would you consider your opinion to be relevant to any discussion?

What changed since then?

loramin
05-17-2021, 04:26 PM
The irony is thats exactly what I am taking about loramin.

Hamas fired over 4,000 rockets this last week alone.

How many did Israel fire? Do you know? less than a quarter of that.

your commic makes it out like israel just shoots salvos of rockets at innocent Palestinians when quite literally it's the opposite.

Because it's anti-semetic propaganda.

edit: horza, yeah I'm stupid, when literally the frist reply was what I was talking about. Thanks for letting me know how you feel about me though.

So how many Israelis have died in the current conflict, vs. how many Palestinians?

starkind
05-17-2021, 04:48 PM
Kill count is irrelevant lol.

Patriam1066
05-17-2021, 04:50 PM
I think I'm the only person who wants to see both Israel and Palestine wiped out of existence.

I don't get the right's fascination with the people who betrayed Jesus and I don't get the left's fascination with the most misogynistic religion/culture combination on the planet.

It takes two to fight. At some point dad needs to pull the car over and beat the crap out of both kids for good measure. Do you think the destruction of the top ten holy sites in the area would set a tone?

I think the brits need to come in and nation-build for a 100 years or so. A British prep education for all of them. A little tea and culture would do both of these savages some good.

At least you’re honest

Patriam1066
05-17-2021, 04:51 PM
When Israel blow up your mosques, your hospitals, your schools, your press, you sort of need to recreate it and international actors -this mean people- are brought in.

Or wait, are we the brainwashed antisemites?
Told that jews eat babies and shit?
Wait, did I write jews?
I meant to write Palestinians.

You’ve never worked for anyone buddy, you cash a government check with Trudeau in blackface on the notes

Byue
05-17-2021, 05:00 PM
You’ve never worked for anyone buddy, you cash a government check with Trudeau in blackface on the notes

thank you for revealing who I am to myself papa.

BTW, did 45 get your coal job back or you still unemployed too?

Edit: no right winger is going to cry-melt that he double posted?

Jibartik
05-17-2021, 05:07 PM
So how many Israelis have died in the current conflict, vs. how many Palestinians?

that is exacty the point loramin, it indicates that the number of civilian deaths are coming from their own attacks

ask yourself, how do so many civilians die in air strikes when they are warned to leave the area?

how is it the minority of rockets fired from hamas that land on the other side of the iron dome kill 30 people, but the majority that land in gaza kill zero?

Jibartik
05-17-2021, 05:09 PM
Jibartik, stop it.
Do you fucking know what your downstairs neighbour does?
Good, this means you respect his or her privacy, as it fucking should be.

Second, I mean, I was on location, in 2004.
Do I need to believe someone else than my own eyes and experience?

I provided relief, food assistance, supplies logistics.
To children, the elderly, etc.

Why did you bring white guilt in there?
What do you even mean by saying it in that context?

Only a handful of countries consider hamas to be a terrorist organization and of those handful of countries, all of them recognize Hamas as a distinct military wing and a social wing.

I mean, we live in 2021, you can have and give your opinion on everything and anything but it is usually wise to choose your fights and get somewhat educated on the topic. If I asked you last week what do you actively know of Israel, would you consider your opinion to be relevant to any discussion?

What changed since then?

first of all calm down, you and I both know we dont need to get upset lol

It'd be like if the hackers that shut down the gas pipeline turned out to operate out of the same building CNN does. Its absurd.

I get it, you are patinate about human rights, but right now you are way off the mark.

Its disingenuous to say you are the good guy and you think israel should be tried for war crimes when you dont apply more of that guilt to Hamas.

loramin
05-17-2021, 05:22 PM
that is exacty the point loramin, it indicates that the number of civilian deaths are coming from their own attacks

ask yourself, how do so many civilians die in air strikes when they are warned to leave the area?

how is it the minority of rockets fired from hamas that land on the other side of the iron dome kill 30 people, but the majority that land in gaza kill zero?

So ... you're fine supporting the side with all the power, against the side that has children dying daily?

Pulgasari
05-17-2021, 05:26 PM

https://twitter.com/FaceTheNation/status/1393946220318633989

loramin
05-17-2021, 05:30 PM
https://i.imgur.com/GJGGAzA.jpg

Jibartik
05-17-2021, 05:30 PM
So ... you're fine supporting the side with all the power, against the side that has children dying daily?

if the side that is killing children is causing it by firing missles at the side with all the power (which they hold becaue they were suicid bombing 500 people a year before israel setup all the check points)

and before you thik they were suicide bombing civilians out of protest, was 9/11 a protest?

look I get it you want the killing to stop, but being quick to blame israel and not hamas is not nessicarily anti semetism on your part.

but it is listening to anti semites and their narrative.

blame iran

blame hamas

dont blame israel.

edit: look again, non real, not historical propaganda.

That shit was made by someone who HATES jews, you may not hate them, but the author of that comic definitly does.

you are a systematic anti semetic.

Its so digustnig too, do you even know why there are walls around gaza? do you?

Because they suicide bombed 500 civilians in 1 year.

"pots image of upset jews and 1 failed rocket"

that is so anti semetic dude

indiscriminate_hater
05-17-2021, 05:38 PM
being quick to blame israel and not hamas is not nessicarily anti semetism on your part.

blame iran

blame hamas

dont blame israel.

That shit was made by someone who HATES jews, you may not hate them, but the author of that comic definitly does.

Funny, you were just telling us how much propaganda there is on the internet.

Horza
05-17-2021, 05:39 PM
Lhance still making up statistics and accusing anyone who disagrees with him of antisemitism?

Jibartik
05-17-2021, 05:42 PM
Go search the internet right now, youll find 500 articles abut the plight of the palistinian for every 1 article you have that is about both sides or one about jews.

It's systematic anti semetism and if you believe they are trying to colonize and exterminate the palistinainas then

why not believe they control the media and the banks too, its the same bullshit.

Patriam1066
05-17-2021, 05:47 PM
thank you for revealing who I am to myself papa.

BTW, did 45 get your coal job back or you still unemployed too?

Edit: no right winger is going to cry-melt that he double posted?

Coal miner? I’m an electrical engineer who works on wind turbine projects

I’m also a handsomillionaire + I always double post idk how to use technology, I’m a throwback like the Bible

loramin
05-17-2021, 05:51 PM
Go search the internet right now, youll find 500 articles abut the plight of the palistinian for every 1 article you have that is about both sides or one about jews.

It's systematic anti semetism and if you believe they are trying to colonize and exterminate the palistinainas then

why not believe they control the media and the banks too, its the same bullshit.

Or maybe it's reality? Reality clearly has a bias against poor/disenfranchised people over one of the richest/most powerful small countries in the world :rolleyes:

Jibartik
05-17-2021, 05:51 PM
wow this works for every argument

https://i.imgur.com/hZkv5Gk.png

Or maybe it's reality?

ohhhh so systematic racism isnt a thing? It's reality?

Even I dont believe that.

Patriam1066
05-17-2021, 05:52 PM
if the side that is killing children is causing it by firing missles at the side with all the power (which they hold becaue they were suicid bombing 500 people a year before israel setup all the check points)

and before you thik they were suicide bombing civilians out of protest, was 9/11 a protest?

look I get it you want the killing to stop, but being quick to blame israel and not hamas is not nessicarily anti semetism on your part.

blame iran

blame hamas

dont blame israel.

Its so digustnig too, do you even know why there are walls around gaza? do you?

Because they suicide bombed 500 civilians in 1 year.

"pots image of upset jews and 1 failed rocket"

Iran?

Iran can’t do shit to Israel, what are you smoking? Iran has been under sanction since 1979

Patriam1066
05-17-2021, 05:53 PM
Or maybe it's reality? Reality clearly has a bias against poor/disenfranchised people over one of the richest/most powerful small countries in the world :rolleyes:

They control the media and the banks?

Jibartik
05-17-2021, 05:53 PM
Iran?

Iran can’t do shit to Israel, what are you smoking? Iran has been under sanction since 1979

yeah hamas manufactures rockets :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

loramin
05-17-2021, 05:54 PM
ohhhh so systematic racism isnt a thing? It's reality?

Even I dont believe that.

Who suffers more from racism in Israel: Jews or Palestinians?

Patriam1066
05-17-2021, 05:55 PM

Interesting question. If the two people’s roles were reversed, who would suffer more, Jews or Palestinians? IE if the Palestinians had nukes and F-35s

Jibartik
05-17-2021, 05:55 PM

JEWS!!!!!!!!

They had to wall of gaza 15 years because they were being blown up so much!!!!!!

You think palistinians are like, Love love peace peace?

Patriam1066
05-17-2021, 05:56 PM
yeah hamas manufactures rockets :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Iran is bad ass dude sell us nukes and f-22s and there will be zero conflict anywhere on earth

Beneil Dariush 2024

Jibartik
05-17-2021, 06:00 PM
Iran is bad ass dude sell us nukes and f-22s and there will be zero conflict anywhere on earth

Beneil Dariush 2024

Look iran gives the rockets to hamas, so they are not free of blame. What do you watn me to say?

Jibartik
05-17-2021, 06:04 PM
This. is systematic racism.

Google specifically the death count of israel. what do you get? Death toll of Palestine.

https://i.imgur.com/i0AAgn5.png

THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT LIBS

"they called him a thug!" *GASP!

"they called them genocidal children killers" *probubly true..

Jibartik
05-17-2021, 06:05 PM
https://i.imgur.com/HXuIDoN.png

*israeli air strikes
*israeli air strikes
*israeli air strikes

Jibartik
05-17-2021, 06:08 PM
https://i.imgur.com/qUMO607.png

War crimes
Israeli air strike
isaralie limiting casualties

Horza
05-17-2021, 06:08 PM
I've been assured the people bombing schools, apartment buildings, and media offices are the good guys.

Patriam1066
05-17-2021, 06:10 PM
The Bible gave license to the Roman and Persian empires to rule in the Middle East. Palestine and Israel both need to seek Christ

Jibartik
05-17-2021, 06:10 PM
Literally everything you read is systematic anti sematic hogwash.

It's like the internet was made in 1960 and you're trying to read about MLK

loramin
05-17-2021, 06:11 PM
That's just how SEO works: BBC has a relevant answer snippet, and no one else does for that specific question.

But look, let's look at an unbiased 3rd party, like Wikipedia ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_Israel%E2%80%93Palestine_crisis

Israel-Gaza conflict:
9 civilians killed

2 Arab-Israelis
1 Indian
564 civilians wounded
1 soldier killed, 2 wounded
Lod riots:
1 Israeli killed

Gaza Strip:
200+ civilians and militants killed, 1,300+ wounded (per Gaza MOH)

20–130 militants killed (low est. per Hamas & PIJ, high est. per Israel)

West Bank:
17 Palestinians killed
500+ Palestinians injured

Lod riots:
1 Arab-Israeli protester killed

East Jerusalem:
1,000 Palestinian protesters injured
23 protesters arrested

Israeli–Lebanese border:
1 Hezbollah member and 1 Lebanese protester killed[15][16]
34,000 Palestinians displaced[17]

It is a basic, undeniable fact that the Palestinians are getting wrecked compared to the Israelis. And again, only one side has children dying.

But I'm sure this Jew has just been brainwashed ... you know, by all that pro-Israel propaganda I read growing up (in Monday night and Hebrew school) ... into ignoring reality and hating Israel. :rolleyes:

Jibartik
05-17-2021, 06:11 PM
I've been assured the people bombing schools, apartment buildings, and media offices are the good guys.

Yeah dont the military know that if you store rockets to blow up schools in another country, in a school in your own country, they're off limits?

indiscriminate_hater
05-17-2021, 06:12 PM
Sounds like you just need to learn how to Google better

Jibartik
05-17-2021, 06:13 PM
And again, only one side has children dying.

Ok, you are a full blown anti semite spewing that dick shit.

Pulgasari
05-17-2021, 06:15 PM
It is a basic, undeniable fact that the Palestinians are getting wrecked compared to the Israelis. And again, only one side has children dying.

Have they tried not launching rockets from schools? Could help idk

Jibartik
Sounds like you just need to learn how to Google better

yeah Ill try

oh look who jew hating loramin agrees with

https://i.imgur.com/FS5IBD3.png

loramin
Ok, you are a full blown anti semite spewing that dick shit.

I was (obviously) talking about in the recent flare-up, not "ever in the history of Israel". Zero Israeli Jewish children have died from the conflict in 2021. Zero.

Patriam1066
That's just how SEO works: BBC has a relevant answer snippet, and no one else does for that specific question.

But look, let's look at an unbiased 3rd party, like Wikipedia ... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2021_Israel%E2%80%93Palestine_crisis

But I'm sure this Jew has just been brainwashed ... you know, by all that pro-Israel propaganda I read growing up (in Monday night and Hebrew school) ... into ignoring reality and hating Israel. :rolleyes:

Uhhh, why does this matter in the slightest? Proportionality isn’t a feature of victory

Horza
05-17-2021, 06:16 PM
yeah Ill try

oh look who jew hating loramin agrees with

https://i.imgur.com/FS5IBD3.png

Stupid as hell.

Patriam1066
05-17-2021, 06:16 PM
If you attack me, I’m not only hitting you as hard as you hit me, I’m taking your head off with my Shepherd’s fist

loramin
05-17-2021, 06:17 PM
If you attack me, I’m not only hitting you as hard as you hit me, I’m taking your head off with my Shepherd’s fist

So when a little kid plays a prank on you, you punch him in the face as hard as you can, right?

Jibartik
05-17-2021, 06:17 PM
I was (obviously) talking about in the recent flare-up, not "ever in the history of Israel". Zero Israeli Jewish children have died from the conflict in 2021. Zero.

Oh so its ok to compartmentalize when YOU want to be a racist shit head.

By all means go get rid of the jew maybe you can finally bring peace to the earth when they're gone for good eh?

Patriam1066
05-17-2021, 06:18 PM
Do you guys think people fight wars to lose? Scipio took down Carthage’s walls, and a generation later the city was burnt to the ground and its citizens enslaved

Don’t pick fights you can’t win. Better just seek Christ, you pussies don’t understand violence

Patriam1066
05-17-2021, 06:19 PM
So when a little kid plays a prank on you, you punch him in the face as hard as you can, right?

If a little kid fired a rocket at my children, that entire child’s line will be in my basement knitting persian rugs on a loom until they die of malnutrition

Patriam1066
05-17-2021, 06:20 PM
Why is the Iranian defending Israel? You guys are brain dead

Jibartik
05-17-2021, 06:22 PM
Do you guys think people fight wars to lose? Scipio took down Carthage’s walls, and a generation later the city was burnt to the ground and its citizens enslaved

Don’t pick fights you can’t win. Better just seek Christ, you pussies don’t understand violence

Well to be fair... Israel fights wars by knocking first.

That almost seems contradictory to winning, but it sure sounds humanitarian!

Nobody has ever done anything like that before that I can think of....

and what do we see? racist jew hating loramin is like "THEYRE BABY KILLERS"

doestne ven ccare that hamas is known for sending kids to their death in jihad, surely they dont send them to targets to get blown up for sympathy

surely the MAJORYT OF ROCKETS theyve fired that landed on their own civilians isnt to blame.. CANT be.. because the JEW is involved!!!!!

SURELY ITS THE vile JEW!!!!

Horza
05-17-2021, 06:24 PM
This performance art is terrible.

Jibartik
05-17-2021, 06:25 PM
stfu horza ur no friend to anyone here.

starkind
05-17-2021, 06:25 PM
Seems to me like the Israelis will have a future exporting their anti terrorism measures to the USA. And Gaza strip is like this alphatest that refuses to go away because two different neckbeards are heavily invested in powerleveling characters 2 eat bans. All funded by RMT.

If I had to pick a cultural zerg it'd be neither, but I care for Palestine less. The Palestinian "state" such as it is allows women to suffer and cannot even defend itself.

If there was a God he'd make death swift and merciful for the weak and wretched.

Arvan
05-17-2021, 06:26 PM
Anyone who drops bombs on children is terrible hope this helps

Jibartik
05-17-2021, 06:29 PM

Imagine if you handed bombs to children and had them walk over to other children to blow up those children, and dropped bombs on children and your own children on accident, and even sent your children to military targets to use as propaganda.

Boy I wish someone would give these guys more rights!

Pulgasari
05-17-2021, 06:30 PM
Imagine if you handed bombs to children and had them walk over to other children to blow up those children, dropped bombs on children and your own children on accident, and even sent your children to military targets to use as propaganda.

Boy I wish someone would give these guys more rights!

martyrdom is a pretty good life by islamic standards

starkind
05-17-2021, 06:37 PM
Saying u love blowing up children because you support Isreal is pretty dirty.

U would be super sad if Isreal collapsed and Palestine had nukes. I am pretty sure it'd be even shittier than it is now for children in that part of the world.

I care very much about the sanctity and care of human life and the nurturing and protection of children. Pretty sure that the Israelis who fired those missiles do too.

Shawk
05-17-2021, 06:47 PM

Ennewi
05-17-2021, 06:55 PM
Imagine if you handed bombs to children and had them walk over to other children to blow up those children, and dropped bombs on children and your own children on accident, and even sent your children to military targets to use as propaganda.

So then the quote...

Anyone who drops bombs on children is terrible

...still applies, yes? It's easy to agree with and not take offense.

Also, it hasn't only been a fight over land but water as well, at times to a greater extent.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-11101797

Jibartik
05-17-2021, 06:59 PM
Just saying "anyone who drops bombs on children is terrible" in this context is code for:

"jews are terrible baby killers"

which is code for:

"jews own the media and banks"

which is code for

"Ironically, im totally a qanon retard!"

Gustoo
05-17-2021, 07:04 PM
I think a question we could discuss here is what someone would like Hamas to do, or would like israel to do to conclude the present conflict.

Talking about how many people die on one side vs how many people die on the other is a bit silly, since it doesn't indicate anything except which side is stronger. Even the strongest nation (USA) can't stop Hamas style terrorism with proportionality. When did proportional killing somehow become the correct way. "We kill 1 person in Hamas occupied palestine for ever 1 person in Israel that is killed"

Besides, US government just sends paypal of like 20,000 dollar worth of bitcoin to hamas to re-start missile attacks whenever they need US population to stop paying attention to domestic policy and impending hyper inflation. "Better heat up the middle east!"

loramin
05-17-2021, 07:07 PM
Just saying "anyone who drops bombs on children is terrible" in this context is code for:

which is code for:

which is code for

I think in your head it doesn't matter if Israel does anything wrong, because whenever anyone tries to tell you Israel is doing something wrong, it will all be code for "everyone hates Jews (even Jews like Loramin).

Like, it doesn't matter what crimes against humanity they commit, all you'll ever hear is "nah nah nah anti-semitism nah nah nah."

Gustoo
05-17-2021, 07:09 PM
Jib's point is that the argument is dumb. Hamas is a piece of shit organization, confirmed.

Israel is a piece of shit organization, confirmed.

Neither side looks like a good one to be on.

So what does a solution look like? If you think Israel is the bad guy, what do you think israel should do, and why do you think it would be successful given the rich history of Israel giving land and other concessions to their enemies who then re-engage in warfare.

If you think Hamas is the bad guy, what do you think Hamas should do and why do you think it would be successful given the rich history of Hamas

Jibartik
05-17-2021, 07:13 PM
I think in your head it doesn't matter if Israel does anything wrong, because whenever anyone tries to tell you Israel is doing something wrong, it will all be code for "everyone hates Jews (even Jews like Loramin).

Like, it doesn't matter what crimes against humanity they commit, all you'll ever hear is "nah nah nah anti-semitism nah nah nah."

I think in your head that if anything wrong happens to Palestinians Israel is doing it. And on purpose.

What should israel do differently, that it hasnt already? How about that?

Can you explain how israel keeps killing children, like, are they targeting them? or do you think they are targeting civilians, or shooting tactical air strikes into the fog?

Can you please elaborate on what israel is doing wrong and how they can do it better?

I want to know specifically how you think Israel is being wrong.

If Loramin was king of the jews, how would you solve this problem.

Ennewi
05-17-2021, 07:23 PM
Systematic racism would be saying something like

Resisting arrest.

anyone who runs from cops.

Anyone who drops bombs on children.

https://youtu.be/6b0ftfKFEJg

Jibartik
05-17-2021, 07:34 PM
You're right, what they normalize accusing the jew of is way worse.

Patriam1066
05-17-2021, 07:43 PM

Who do you think Hamas intends on killing with rockets when they fire at Israeli population centers? Certainly only military targets!!!

But yes I do agree, Israel should, as the party with precision weapons, stop bombing civilians. But the argument that the Palestinians dindu nuffin is garbage

Jibartik
05-17-2021, 07:45 PM
Jib's point is that the argument is dumb. Hamas is a piece of shit organization, confirmed.

Israel is a piece of shit organization, confirmed.

Neither side looks like a good one to be on.

So what does a solution look like? If you think Israel is the bad guy, what do you think israel should do, and why do you think it would be successful given the rich history of Israel giving land and other concessions to their enemies who then re-engage in warfare.

If you think Hamas is the bad guy, what do you think Hamas should do and why do you think it would be successful given the rich history of Hamas

gustoo I just saw your post and yea, your questions are better, loramin answer these, and by defacto answer mine.

Also we should go into the "rich history" of the sides the Palestinians have chosen over the last 100 years wars ;)

But yes I do agree, Israel should, as the party with precision weapons, stop bombing civilians. But the argument that the Palestinians dindu nuffin is garbage

But my question is what are some sort of possible solutions that haven't been tried before?

What's a solution that could work now that we're somehow missing?

How accurate are these tacticle strikes? are they knowingly targeting buildings with civilians and children in them? or are they learning about that too and re-assessing? Idk, there is a lot to unpack...

but I say this: if you imidiatly unpack israel is killing kids and that hamas is doing nothing but getting wrecked, jew or asian, you're spewing anti-Semitic blood libel rhetoric.

hobart
05-17-2021, 07:47 PM
I'm fascinated by the illiberal left's love affair with Islam. Aren't they the party of feminism and separation of church and state?

Maybe we need to arm Palestine as much as we arm Israel so we could see how the religion of peace reacts when they have potent weapons of war instead of sticks, rocks, and Russian trash bought off the Syrians.

Patriam1066
05-17-2021, 07:47 PM
I think a question we could discuss here is what someone would like Hamas to do, or would like israel to do to conclude the present conflict.

Talking about how many people die on one side vs how many people die on the other is a bit silly, since it doesn't indicate anything except which side is stronger. Even the strongest nation (USA) can't stop Hamas style terrorism with proportionality. When did proportional killing somehow become the correct way. "We kill 1 person in Hamas occupied palestine for ever 1 person in Israel that is killed"

Besides, US government just sends paypal of like 20,000 dollar worth of bitcoin to hamas to re-start missile attacks whenever they need US population to stop paying attention to domestic policy and impending hyper inflation. "Better heat up the middle east!"

I hope you’re wrong about inflation!! But yeah it does seem like we are about to pay for the $6 trillion spending experiment

loramin
05-17-2021, 07:48 PM
If Loramin was king of the jews, how would you solve this problem.

Obviously there are no simple answers, but I'd start with not treating Palestine like an apartheid state. No murdering children, no allowing settlers to burn down Palestinian homes, and give the Palestinian people voting rights (in Israel) or get the fuck out of their country. And this goes for anywhere in the world: no country should be occupied by another without voting rights (same damn thing that made us leave Britain).

In short, go back to the two-state solution that was negotiated (and that Israel backed out of).

Patriam1066
05-17-2021, 07:50 PM
I'm fascinated by the illiberal left's love affair with Islam. Aren't they the party of feminism and separation of church and state?

Maybe we need to arm Palestine as much as we arm Israel so we could see how the religion of peace reacts when they have potent weapons of war instead of sticks, rocks, and Russian trash bought off the Syrians.

Lebanon was the wealthiest country in the Middle East when it was 80% Christian and 10% Druze. Now it can’t collect trash in its capital (65% Muslim as of 2021)

really makes u think

Patriam1066
05-17-2021, 07:51 PM
Obviously there are no simple answers, but I'd start with not treating Palestine like an apartheid state. No murdering children, no allowing settlers to burn down Palestinian homes, and give the Palestinian people voting rights (in Israel) or get the fuck out of their country. And this goes for anywhere in the world: no country should be occupied by another without voting rights (same damn thing that made us leave Britain).

In short, go back to the two-state solution that was negotiated (and that Israel backed out of).

What is your opinion on the IRA and Sinn Fein?

loramin
05-17-2021, 07:51 PM
P.S. Can you imagine saying to the American revolutionaries "ok, I know you guys want voting rights, but see you what you did with that tea in the harbor? You are terrorists, so now no voting rights for you, but you do have to do whatever Mother Britain wants".

The only difference is that we had France and other better historical factors, so we were able to win a war. All Palestinians can do is fire some rockets.

Mblake1981
05-17-2021, 07:54 PM
They didn't have social media to shit post that.

Patriam1066
05-17-2021, 07:54 PM
P.S. Can you imagine saying to the American revolutionaries "ok, I know you guys want voting rights, but see you what you did with that tea in the harbor? You are terrorists, so now no voting rights for you, but you do have to do whatever Mother Britain wants".

The only difference is that we had France and other better historical factors, so we were able to win a war. All Palestinians can do is fire some rockets.

Uhhh, that’s not the only difference. Our founding fathers were enlightenment scholars (read the federalist papers). I doubt anyone in Hamas is literate, much less a scholar

loramin
05-17-2021, 07:55 PM
What is your opinion on the IRA and Sinn Fein?

I think it's kind of an apples and oranges deal (today): the people of Northern Ireland have voting rights.

They could leave the UK if they wanted, and as to whether they should ... it's up to them. But they should do it based on a national vote, not because The Queen said they should stay, or because some bombers said they should leave.

loramin
05-17-2021, 07:56 PM
Uhhh, that’s not the only difference. Our founding fathers were enlightenment scholars (read the federalist papers). I doubt anyone in Hamas is literate, much less a scholar

Now you're demonizing people: Hamas can read. But also, Hamas isn't Palestine, anymore than the IRA is Ireland.

Patriam1066
05-17-2021, 08:00 PM
I think it's kind of an apples and oranges deal (today): the people of Northern Ireland have voting rights.

They could leave the UK if they wanted, and as to whether they should ... it's up to them. But they should do it based on a national vote, not because The Queen said they should stay, or because some bombers said they should leave.

The Catholics had more kids and because of that should be able to vote on behalf of the entire population to leave the UK?

That’s exactly why Israel does what it does. Demographics

I was hoping you’d respond that way so you’d explain for yourself why Israel has a desire to colonize the West Bank through settlements and make Gaza unlivable. Now that you’ve figured out the unfortunate cynicism of human history, go spend your time on something that matters. Iranians and Armenians may yet be saved. The Palestinians are toast buddy. Pour one out for them

Ennewi
05-17-2021, 08:04 PM
You're right, what they normalize accusing the jew of is way worse.

Who is this proverbial Jew you speak of?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Russia
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/03/08/in-israel-jews-are-united-by-homeland-but-divided-into-very-different-groups/

Few communities, even small ones, are culturally or socially monolithic. That is the case with Israeli Jews: There are only about 6 million Jews living in Israel, but there are major religious, social and political chasms that divide Jews within the borders of this small nation. Haredim, Datiim, Masortim, Hilonim.

Arvan
05-17-2021, 08:05 PM

which is code for:

which is code for

Imagine being this retarded ( sorry pc people )

Jibartik
05-17-2021, 08:10 PM

I dont not broadly agree with these statements. I am a bit suprised to hear you think it's legal to burn down homes in Israel if you're a settler that's a pretty extreme image you have (https://smartcdn.prod.postmedia.digital/nationalpost/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/holocaust-borat-.jpg) of the jews (that live in israel since you have a pretty high image of yourself having escaped the cult of child murderers (https://www.adl.org/education/resources/glossary-terms/blood-libel)).

And since it's an occupation, what country is Palestine if it were not occupied and who were it's allies before it became occupied by the colonialist jews?

Jibartik
05-17-2021, 08:11 PM
Imagine being this retarded ( sorry pc people )

do you vote for trump?

Jibartik
05-17-2021, 08:17 PM
Who is this proverbial Jew you speak of?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Russia
https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/03/08/in-israel-jews-are-united-by-homeland-but-divided-into-very-different-groups/

Few communities, even small ones, are culturally or socially monolithic. That is the case with Israeli Jews: There are only about 6 million Jews living in Israel, but there are major religious, social and political chasms that divide Jews within the borders of this small nation. Haredim, Datiim, Masortim, Hilonim.

https://www.adl.org/education/resources/glossary-terms/blood-libel

Ennewi
05-17-2021, 08:18 PM

https://youtu.be/_KTsywB6GNQ

Ennewi
05-17-2021, 09:09 PM
https://www.adl.org/education/resources/glossary-terms/blood-libel

While that does provide context, it doesn't answer the question in any direct humane way. No group of people defines itself by the (ignorant) views and actions of others. But setting the question aside...

There have been dehumanizing or inhumane acts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Defamation_League (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Defamation_League#Controversies)

Armenian Genocide controversy
In 2007, Abraham Foxman came under criticism for his stance on the Armenian Genocide. ADL had previously described it as a "massacre" and an "atrocity", but not as a "genocide".[138] Foxman had earlier opposed calls for the US Government to recognise it as a "genocide".[139]

And there have been humane acts.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodes_blood_libel (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodes_blood_libel#:~:text=In%20the%2016th%20centu ry%2C%20Sultan,standing%20of%20the%20Jews%20declin ed.)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

Suleiman I
10th Sultan of the Ottoman Empire (Padishah)
Reign 30 September 1520 – 6 September 1566 (45 years, 341 days)
Religion Sunni Islam

Blood libels in Muslim lands
In late 1553 or 1554, Suleiman the Magnificent, the reigning Sultan of the Ottoman Empire, issued a firman (royal decree) which formally denounced blood libels against the Jews.[110] In 1840, following the Western outrage arising from the Damascus affair, British politician and leader of the British Jewish community, Sir Moses Montefiore, backed by other influential westerners including Britain's Lord Palmerston and Damascus consul Charles Henry Churchill,[111] the French lawyer Adolphe Crémieux, Austrian consul Giovanni Gasparo Merlato, Danish missionary John Nicolayson,[111] and Solomon Munk, persuaded Sultan Abdulmecid I in Constantinople, to issue a firman on 6 November 1840 intended to halt the spread of blood libel accusations in the Ottoman Empire. The edict declared that blood libel accusations were a slander against Jews and they would be prohibited throughout the Ottoman Empire, and read in part:

"... and for the love we bear to our subjects, we cannot permit the Jewish nation, whose innocence for the crime alleged against them is evident, to be worried and tormented as a consequence of accusations which have not the least foundation in truth...".

...everywhere there have been humans.

Byue
05-17-2021, 09:16 PM
And since it's an occupation, what country is Palestine if it were not occupied and who were it's allies before it became occupied by the colonialist jews?

What even is this question, really?

I mean, I don't think we root for Palestine because we love Islam, bro.
I think as a decent human being, when you see a country being occupied for 60 years+, where over 50% of the kids have lost their will to live, where 2 million people live in less than 300km square (dude, in comparison, imagine if Houston had the same population but was roughly 10 times smaller and nobody could escape the city) and who don't have access to clean, drinking water and have electricity on average 4 hours a day and where unemployment is in the 50%, your heart sinks, a little.

Normal human beings don't enjoy watching an occupied territory with no army having their hospitals being blown up. Normal people don't like to see children being shot at by a country just protecting itself. (against unarmed kids)

Most people look at those conditions and want an end to this.
Not everyone I guess.
Some revel in it.

And all the people without an high school diploma who think university are bad ended up being virology experts during the pandemic and now, I guess they are political experts on the israelo-palestinian conflict.

Make sense.
Dunning-Kruger in full swing.

Pulgasari
05-17-2021, 09:24 PM
Dunning Kruger isn't an internet i-win button you mask off quiet part loud-er.

Byue
05-17-2021, 10:04 PM
Dunning Kruger isn't an internet i-win button you mask off quiet part loud-er.

Dude, when you have full threads about how mask don't work, in earnest like they believe in hydroxychloroquine and that the mask mandate is about control and it's not I-win button but it is definitely a I am very fucking silly and haven't been in school very long.

All those people with the view that Israel should blow up Palestine are the very same that talk about "plandemic" and not so coincidentally, the very same that don't hold higher education in a very high standard.

Like yeah, it's not the I win button but the people who know the least are the most vocals.

hobart
05-17-2021, 10:06 PM
What even is this question, really?

I mean, I don't think we root for Palestine because we love Islam, bro.
I think as a decent human being, when you see a country being occupied for 60 years+, where over 50% of the kids have lost their will to live, where 2 million people live in less than 300km square (dude, in comparison, imagine if Houston had the same population but was roughly 10 times smaller and nobody could escape the city) and who don't have access to clean, drinking water and have electricity on average 4 hours a day and where unemployment is in the 50%, your heart sinks, a little.

Normal human beings don't enjoy watching an occupied territory with no army having their hospitals being blown up. Normal people don't like to see children being shot at by a country just protecting itself. (against unarmed kids)

Most people look at those conditions and want an end to this.
Not everyone I guess.
Some revel in it.

And all the people without an high school diploma who think university are bad ended up being virology experts during the pandemic and now, I guess they are political experts on the israelo-palestinian conflict.

Make sense.
Dunning-Kruger in full swing.

The illiberal left's love for Islam extends beyond Palestine. "New record, first woman to do ______ in a hijab." Yes, let's cheer for a woman who manages to pull off something wearing a symbol of her oppression as if it's some sort of empowerment. Meanwhile, back home, honor killings.

Horza
05-17-2021, 10:10 PM
I'm glad you can all find common ground celebrating the bombing of peoples' homes and news media offices.

Byue
05-17-2021, 10:22 PM
The illiberal left's love for Islam extends beyond Palestine. "New record, first woman to do ______ in a hijab." Yes, let's cheer for a woman who manages to pull off something wearing a symbol of her oppression as if it's some sort of empowerment. Meanwhile, back home, honor killings.

Well the thing is, and this is important for right wingers like you, you are free to choose for yourself. Not only that but can you save me if I don't want to get saved?
You see women following what men tell them to wear and you find it oppressive.
I would too.

So, what is your thoughts on women having to shave somehow like it is cleaner (what about your legs, are you filthy?)

What are our thoughts on the sexualization of the female body?
Basically, what you wear is freedom in its purest form.

And whether it be a muslim telling her to wear a hijab, or you telling her she needs to take it off, look like your view on oppression seem to not bother with her feelings too much.

Basically, white feminism is the only sort of feminism you would accept and even then, not really?

What is your views on feminism to hate islam so much because they oppress women?
(p.s: it's legal to get abortions in most muslim majority country. but not in many us states)

Edit: this is the only time you talk about women like they are people. When defending the poor arabic women. Meanwhile, wage gap, rape culture, glass ceiling are all concepts you deeply disagree with.

Like bro, you are a capitalist scared of the profits big pharma make because it must mean they hidin' something, your logical abilities are severely hampered but now you want us to believe you care about oppression (lol children in fucking cages, cheering for israel, etc) because of the poor women (feminism sucks unless you cans core political point about being the good guy telling her to fuck off with her hijab) and this is just plain weird.

Do you guys sometimes write down what your thoughts are and then read them out loud?
It really helps figuring out you are psychotic.
And trust me, cheering for bombs is fucked up.

Pulgasari
05-17-2021, 10:51 PM
Well the thing is, and this is important for right wingers like you, you are free to choose for yourself. Not only that but can you save me if I don't want to get saved?
You see women following what men tell them to wear and you find it oppressive.
I would too.

So, what is your thoughts on women having to shave somehow like it is cleaner (what about your legs, are you filthy?)

What are our thoughts on the sexualization of the female body?
Basically, what you wear is freedom in its purest form.

And whether it be a muslim telling her to wear a hijab, or you telling her she needs to take it off, look like your view on oppression seem to not bother with her feelings too much.

Basically, white feminism is the only sort of feminism you would accept and even then, not really?

What is your views on feminism to hate islam so much because they oppress women?
(p.s: it's legal to get abortions in most muslim majority country. but not in many us states)

Edit: this is the only time you talk about women like they are people. When defending the poor arabic women. Meanwhile, wage gap, rape culture, glass ceiling are all concepts you deeply disagree with.

Like bro, you are a capitalist scared of the profits big pharma make because it must mean they hidin' something, your logical abilities are severely hampered but now you want us to believe you care about oppression (lol children in fucking cages, cheering for israel, etc) because of the poor women (feminism sucks unless you cans core political point about being the good guy telling her to fuck off with her hijab) and this is just plain weird.

Do you guys sometimes write down what your thoughts are and then read them out loud?
It really helps figuring out you are psychotic.
And trust me, cheering for bombs is fucked up.

Good is not evil.

Jibartik
05-18-2021, 01:05 AM
The Palestinians are toast buddy. Pour one out for them

Their population has doubled the idea that they are being eradicated is just another anti sematic jab at the holocaust.

You know I find it offensive that the libs here dont express gratitude when the people they call nazi's point out that they're spitting skin head white power talk.

Byue
05-18-2021, 02:48 AM
Their population has doubled the idea that they are being eradicated is just another anti sematic jab at the holocaust.

You know I find it offensive that the libs here dont express gratitude when the people they call nazi's point out that they're spitting skin head white power talk.

You do realize that in 1950, we were 2.5 billion people?
How many now?
This is weird you basically explained human inflation for no reason.

I'm not sure which skin head skull you are splitting inciting love for a war 60 years long which end up making gaza look like an open air prison and you're like, can't believe you're rooting for the one without an army!

Like could you name three cities in israel, before last week?
Do you know anything, about israel?

Yet you defend it against the libs because you know, libs are stupid and brainwashed and antisemites.

Americans: nobody inavde us because behind every blade of grass, a fucking gun and we will defend to the last man our great land!

Also Americans: Israel has the right to defend itself against the enemy it occupies!

Ah, so, uhm. uggh. uhm.
Which one is it?

Good is not evil.
what does that even mean in response to what I said?
Can you be less concise?

Jibartik
05-18-2021, 04:49 AM
you sound like ed norton in American history x.

Patriam1066
05-18-2021, 06:09 AM

Toast as in they will never have an independent state nor full voting rights / citizenship in a unified Israel

Anyway, I don’t care that much because Armenia was much more important and no one here said shit (Armenians aren’t terrorists or bad people at all). Well, I do care, but I just don’t think there is any leverage to stop Israel, and I don’t think if they gave Palestinians rights that they wouldn’t just vote for sharia in Israel, so there’s no incentive for them to be “nice” to the Palestinians. And as gustoo said, the proportionality argument is dumber than hell because it’s just a way of stating that the Palestinians have shitty rockets when pitted against Iron Dome

If one wants to do something positive in the Middle East, maybe save iran, Lebanon, Yemen, Iraq, Syria, places where there is so hope. The Palestinian cause has been hopeless for a while imo

Gravydoo II
05-18-2021, 10:13 AM
Wipe israel off the map. They had their chance. If god is real, he will stop the bombs. Nothin but a little bitch state that cant even cover its own bills.

Pulgasari
05-18-2021, 10:27 AM
Like could you name three cities in israel, before last week?

Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Hezbollah.

starkind
05-18-2021, 10:33 AM
the only reason hamas isn't barbeqqing children and raping little boys and girls in the street is because they dont' have access to the means

liberalism and tolerance is the death of justice and liberty in this regard

/thread

Gravydoo II
05-18-2021, 10:53 AM
Yeah, we all know you have to start a church to do that. You must get tax exempt status, then you start raping kids. Like every other church in america.

Danth
05-18-2021, 11:02 AM

These things are not equal. I might tell a fat or unkempt woman that I think she's ugly, but that's the end of it. Hambeast's perfectly free to be as ugly as she wants without fear of harm. The muslim's choice is either enjoy her slavery or get beaten/murdered. That's not much of a choice. Cultural relativity is a sad joke. Liberalism cannot survive in that kind of environment. Some cultures are indeed flat out better than others. I reject the notion of the noble savage; they're not noble, they're just savage.

With respect to Israel, it's a tiny little speck on the map that's literally not big enough for both the Jews and the Palestinians. I expect fighting to continue forever, or at least until such a time as one group or the other is forcibly re-located in a manner similar to the greek-turkish exchange of a century ago.

Danth

starkind
05-18-2021, 11:19 AM
Yeah, we all know you have to start a church to do that. You must get tax exempt status, then you start raping kids. Like every other church in america.

police officers do it too

so do people without the government living in the woods

so do crazy athiest sex cults in LA and Oregon liberal zones

it's worse overseas than in the states but the problem is we don't teach kids self defence and how to use a firearm by the time they are 3 yrs old and the fact that u can't defend urself if i shot my Dad at 5 yrs old i would'nt be here typing this information 2 u and explaining how fucked up it is that the great power equalizers are not true

but Hamas sux, i'm grateful it was my christian father and not some hamas guy

Pulgasari
05-18-2021, 11:32 AM
police officers do it too

so do people without the government living in the woods

it's worse overseas than in the states but the problem is we don't teach kids self defence and how to use a firearm by the time they are 3 yrs old and the fact that u can't defend urself if i shot my Dad at 5 yrs old i would'nt be here typing this information 2 u and explaining how fucked up it is that the great power equalizers are not true

That is not something to be grateful for.

Byue
05-18-2021, 11:35 AM
Wipe israel off the map. They had their chance. If god is real, he will stop the bombs. Nothin but a little bitch state that cant even cover its own bills.

They are nuclear armed and have threatened to nuke both europe and anyone who disagrees with them. Thank you, USA, for GIVING a batshit crazy state nukes.

Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Hezbollah.

Well 2/3 is not that bad but considering jerusalem is literally in the bible, not so great.
Hezbollah is... an organization much like Fatah or Hamas.

Some cultures are indeed flat out better than others. I reject the notion of the noble savage; they're not noble, they're just savage.

To be fair, this is a very pervasive myth that there is a clash of civilization.
You are this close to first class citizens, second class citizen and people who don't need to be alive, thinking these thoughts.

Because nobody treats a savage as an equal, people actually like to hunt the savages.
Or force them into civilization.
And I mean, some of you folks seem to think forced conversion is a thing in 2021 and that this would make Islam bad because they behead the infidels (yeah happens everyday in the USA in 2021) yet you literally say: they are savages.
What do you think happens next?
Who do you think forces conversions or else?

This is very fucked up.
This is why the world need to band together and defeat the USA, you guys are dumb and dangerous.

With respect to Israel, it's a tiny little speck on the map that's literally not big enough for both the Jews and the Palestinians. I expect fighting to continue forever, or at least until such a time as one group or the other is forcibly re-located in a manner similar to the greek-turkish exchange of a century ago.

People keep saying, on the back of their uneducated horse, that this is a problem that lasted forever and that jews and muslims cannot live together.
They did.
For millenias, dude.

The fucking problem is that this is not a fucking conflict, this is war.

An ongoing war since 1948.
Israel NEVER sued for peace.
This is thus easier to change the facts on the ground.

"This is Palestinian territory" says the international observer.
"No, only jewish settlers live here.", says Israel.

And the map changes ever so slowly in Israël Favour.

Usually, trying to sue for peace, after a war, is how you de-escalate shit and return relations back to semi normal after that.

You have big trades relations with Iraq and Afghanistan and Vietnam and Korea Japan even after you nuked it.
If this is to give you an idea on how o move further from tensions, after a conflict.

So long you guys blindly defend israel, there is no end in sight.
So, your pick I guess.

Everyone knows the USA is ABSOLUTELY COMPLICIT in Israel war crimes since the USA aids and abets it.

Blocking a resolution that could help force peace on the region not once, not twice yet three times.... in a week.

And then you get the right wingers who like to put bad dragons up their asses:
"this conflict never gonna end so "

yeah. because of you. moron.
But keep telling us how muslims are savages and shit.

Starkind used to write nice texts that rhymed.
Then I think he watched a 45's speech.
And became this sort of really dumb shitposter.
Are you implying your dad liked to fuck you in the ass and that you shot him and that you are glad you shot your own dad fucking rather you than a stranger?
You have issues man, go seek therapy.

Also, lol @ so do crazy athiest sex cults in LA and Oregon liberal zones.

Seriously, I should just start a twitter account named QALEFT and start dropping bombshells on conservatives that get crazier and crazier after each statement and never actually make an accurate prediction but have millions of followers.

I get that 45 liked the uneducated but wow I didn't know why until these forums: manipulation is so easy on you guys, you will literally swallow anything someone on your side tells you.

starkind
05-18-2021, 11:42 AM
That is not something to be grateful for.

true

but the oppotunity to talk about it is here

we need to re-think our civilization more

Hamas is not the answer.

starkind
05-18-2021, 11:42 AM
They are nuclear armed and have threatened to nuke both europe and anyone who disagrees with them. Thank you, USA, for GIVING a batshit crazy state nukes.

Well 2/3 is not that bad but considering jerusalem is literally in the bible, not so great.
Hezbollah is... an organization much like Fatah or Hamas.

To be fair, this is a very pervasive myth that there is a clash of civilization.
You are this close to first class citizens, second class citizen and people who don't need to be alive, thinking these thoughts.

Because nobody treats a savage as an equal, people actually like to hunt the savages.
And I mean, some of you folks seem to think forced conversion is a thing in 2021 and that this would make Islam bad because they behead the infidels (yeah happens everyday in the USA in 2021) yet you literally say: they are savages.
What do you think happens next?
Who do you think forces conversions or else?

This is very fucked up.
This is why the world need to band together and defeat the USA, you guys are dumb and dangerous.

People keep saying, on the back of their uneducated horse, that this is a problem that lasted forever and that jews and muslims cannot live together.
They did.
For millenias, dude.

The fucking problem is that this is not a fucking conflict, this is war.

An ongoing war since 1948.
Israel NEVER sued for peace.
This is thus easier to change the facts on the ground.

"This is Palestinian territory" says the international observer.
"No, only jewish settlers live here.", says Israel.

And the map changes ever so slowly in Israël Favour.

Usually, trying to sue for peace, after a war, is how you de-escalate shit and return relations back to semi normal after that.

You have big trades relations with Iraq and Afghanistan and Vietnam and Korea Japan even after you nuked it.
If this is to give you an idea on how o move further from tensions, after a conflict.

So long you guys blindly defend israel, there is no end in sight.
So, your pick I guess.

Everyone knows the USA is ABSOLUTELY COMPLICIT in Israel war crimes since the USA aids and abets it.

Blocking a resolution that could help force peace on the region not once, not twice yet three times.... in a week.

And then you get the right wingers who like to put bad dragons up their asses:
"this conflict never gonna end so "

yeah. because of you. moron.
But keep telling us how muslims are savages and shit.

this is actual nazi speech holy shit

starkind
05-18-2021, 11:43 AM
I always wonder if it's just baked into human nature and denial is the worst? I don't know what the answer is folks.

i don't have a desire to be a fucking douchebag and hurt children tho

so maybe I just don't understand where people are coming from

i honestly think no one really understands until they (unfortunately) experience real trauma --- the kind that tests human limits

like that tiger randomly bursting thru the door and ripping ur mothers face off (we don't live in the jungle anymore (for which i'm grateful(but perplexed cuz there's really no alternativer(we can tell ppl about that kind of experience, but it's never the same))))

Byue
05-18-2021, 11:45 AM
this is actual nazi speech holy shit

Richard Spencer ends his rallies going Heil Trump, heil victory! and conservatives are like not a nazi stop calling everyone you disagree with a nazi.

I write that Hezbollah is not a city: I am a nazi.

If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Danth
05-18-2021, 11:46 AM

Speak for yourself, I don't want to hunt or convert or incorporate anyone. I just want to leave them alone and be left alone in turn. I think the U.S. government's constant tinkering in places where it doesn't belong is foolish and harmful to our long-term interest.

Danth

starkind
05-18-2021, 11:48 AM
Richard Spencer ends his rallies going Heil Trump, heil victory! and conservatives are like not a nazi stop calling everyone you disagree with a nazi.

I'm gay and in the abyss and gayzing back at u. :o

Pulgasari
05-18-2021, 11:55 AM

The full quote reads something like 'those who fight with monsters should look to it to not become monsters themselves'

Source: an elf simulator

Mblake1981
05-18-2021, 11:59 AM

I would say the left eat their own but you don't belong here. :o

Byue
05-18-2021, 12:01 PM
Speak for yourself, I don't want to hunt or convert or incorporate anyone. I just want to leave them alone and be left alone in turn. I think the U.S. government's constant tinkering in places where it doesn't belong is foolish and harmful to our long-term interest.

Danth

You don't want to hunt them. Or convert them.

Just leave them alone to their own device and when they inevitably do something you don't like, become the technologically advanced nation fighting the savages in the desert and call it a clash of civilization because they can't be more like you.

I would say the left eat their own but you don't belong here. :o

Aren't you tired? Don't you have a sister to fuck or whatever inbred conservatives do in their spare time?

You have an opinion on every country on earth and you very obviously never left the US.
Also, starkind called me a nazi.
He's one of yours.
I disagreed with his views so I became a nazi.

Where is the 18 pages outrage that calling someone you disagree with a nazi is wrong?

Jibartik
05-18-2021, 12:03 PM
Majorly bannable white power posts, byue.

BlackBellamy
05-18-2021, 12:04 PM
harmful to our long-term interest.

Our long-term interest is to form a one-world government in the style of a constitutional representative republic like the US. Our short-term interest is to convert or conquer any entities opposed to that. Humanity can never accomplish anything significant unless it's united. Leaving other people alone to do what they want is a recipe for mass murder.

As anyone who has been around for any length of time knows, most people are stupid, selfish, and very easily led. Half the countries on Earth are run by evil corrupt despots who care for nothing but power. The United States is not interventionist enough! If I was running things Earth would already be united and anyone who disagreed would be living inside a smoking crater.

Jibartik
05-18-2021, 12:11 PM
Our long-term interest is to form a one-world government in the style of a constitutional representative republic like the US. Our short-term interest is to convert or conquer any entities opposed to that. Humanity can never accomplish anything significant unless it's united. Leaving other people alone to do what they want is a recipe for mass murder.

As anyone who has been around for any length of time knows, most people are stupid, selfish, and very easily led. Half the countries on Earth are run by evil corrupt despots who care for nothing but power. The United States is not interventionist enough! If I was running things Earth would already be united and anyone who disagreed would be living inside a smoking crater.

The EU was formed after ww1 to never have one again. People didnt think it was realistic or didnt care, and ww2 happened, after that the world decided to take the EU seriously, and for the longest stretch in human history the worlds powers did not go to war.

But now there are so many dumbasses everywhere nobody can buy a house so maybe ww's are human forest fires and are part of the balance :o

Byue
05-18-2021, 12:13 PM
Majorly bannable white power posts, byue.

what?
How?

Explain.