PDA

View Full Version : Bidens best Shieldmaiden

FatherSioux
05-09-2021, 09:46 AM
Who would Biden consider his top bitch on these forums?

Gravydoo II
05-09-2021, 11:02 AM
Dont get offended when I start in on you, your family, your kids, and your wife. lol

starkind
05-09-2021, 11:08 AM
Dont get offended when I start in on you, your family, your kids, and your wife. lol

Biden sux and is a huge turdburgler puppet of Mark Zuckerburg but the shit gravydoo bitches about is moderately correct

Baler
05-09-2021, 11:19 AM
This will come down to horza or byue.

Gravydoo II
05-09-2021, 11:38 AM
Are we going to do trumps most loyal human toilet for the next one???

Evia
05-09-2021, 11:47 AM
Tie between horza, gravy and cd2. Can’t tell them apart most of the time. Either they’re all the same person or all sipping the same koolaid from somewhere.

Gravydoo II
05-09-2021, 12:04 PM
Cept the part where you studied people enough to pull 3 names out of your ass...
I couldnt do that.

Vote for me!

Byue
05-09-2021, 12:19 PM
I thought I would be disqualified since you can always go to your go to insult when you don't have anything to say: he canadian uggggh.

So how can i shieldmaiden for Biden if I am living in the great free north?

Checkmate christians.

Pulgasari
05-09-2021, 12:50 PM
I thought I would be disqualified since you can always go to your go to insult when you don't have anything to say: he canadian uggggh.

So how can i shieldmaiden for Biden if I am living in the great free north?

Checkmate christians.

They don't consider papal lands Christian, u tabarnak.

Patriam1066
05-09-2021, 05:32 PM
“Free north”

You speak French and are subject to the Queen of England. You haven’t been free since the French and Indian war

Gravydoo II
05-09-2021, 07:42 PM
They dont have the highest prison population earth.

bubur
05-09-2021, 07:57 PM
voted none because none of these ppl talk about biden or their party much. a skilled mental gymnast can turn just about every topic into a trump comment

G13
05-09-2021, 08:50 PM
voted none because none of these ppl talk about biden or their party much. a skilled mental gymnast can turn just about every topic into a trump comment

There is nothing positive they can talk about

Biden is already a disaster and we're barely 100 days in

hobart
05-09-2021, 09:05 PM
Trump is Biden's top bitch.

In 2008, Biden hit his ceiling. It's like being a flag officer in the military and getting passed up for promotion 2-3 times -- writing is on the wall.

Trump fumbles his way though scandal and controversy for over three years and then is handed COVID on a silver platter. Instead of an FDR-type speech that galvanized the nation, he doubles down on stupid like he always does because he's pathological.

Had any other republican won the primary in 2016, they'd still be president now.

G13
05-09-2021, 09:11 PM
Trump is Biden's top bitch.

In 2008, Biden hit his ceiling. It's like being a flag officer in the military and getting passed up for promotion 2-3 times -- writing is on the wall.

Trump fumbles his way though scandal and controversy for over three years and then is handed COVID on a silver platter. Instead of an FDR-type speech that galvanized the nation, he doubles down on stupid like he always does because he's pathological.

Had any other republican won the primary in 2016, they'd still be president now.

Lefties stole the 2020 election

Everybody knows it

FatherSioux
05-09-2021, 09:17 PM
The claim that covid 19 was a missed opportunity for Trump tells you everything you need to know about the left.

Pulgasari
05-09-2021, 09:28 PM
There is nothing positive they can talk about

Biden is already a disaster and we're barely 100 days in

3tnH8CbN5p4

hobart
05-09-2021, 09:38 PM
Lefties stole the 2020 election

Everybody knows it

Except 86 judges, 36 of whom are registered Republicans.

If the left is so cunning, why did they not steal Susan Collins' and Thom Tillis' seats? You don't have an answer because you're fucking stupid.

The claim that covid 19 was a missed opportunity for Trump tells you everything you need to know about the left.

COVID was a beachball over the center of the plate. It doesn't tell you anything about the left. It tells you what a party of under-educated extremists, morons and conspiracy theorists the right have become.

Jeb or Marco would still be President now.

G13
05-09-2021, 09:41 PM
Except 86 judges, 36 of whom are registered Republicans.

If the left is so cunning, why did they not steal Susan Collins' and Thom Tillis' seats? You don't have an answer because you're fucking stupid.

COVID was a beachball over the center of the plate. It doesn't tell you anything about the left. It tells you what a party of under-educated extremists, morons and conspiracy theorists the right have become.

Jeb or Marco would still be President now.

The judges (Republican or Democrat and it's insane now that Lefties think judges are politicians lol) didn't want to watch you lefties burn down more cities and kill a bunch of people because you lost an election to The Orange Man

Gravydoo II
05-09-2021, 10:32 PM
Oh here we go... oh hes losing! smash the BLM "they burned down cities!" button!

Gravydoo II
05-09-2021, 10:39 PM

He could have been a leader. He did nothing. He ran from it. Said it was a hoax. Cut off travel to ONE country. Wow... what a fucking hero. Oh then they sold all of americas stock of masks to china and other countries. LOL they dont even see 550k dead as a problem. Thats totally acceptable to republicans, under trump. Now, anyone who died from bidens inauguration is a total avoidable tragedy and hes responsible. LOL

You guys are so funny. Its like you cant see yourself in the mirror and think everyones memory is as short as yours.

hobart
05-09-2021, 10:42 PM
BLM is apparently BidenLivesMatter now. Idiot Qtards can't even keep their conspiracy theories straight.

Still no anwser as to why the diabolical geniuses on the left didn't rig Collins and Tillis too. Or better yet, why not Clinton in 2016?

Gravydoo II
05-09-2021, 10:43 PM
$20 says they bring up VAERS in the next week because its the next talking point the right has decided is now a problem, something something bad, vaccines. Tucker carlson said so, so they believe it. Something they didnt know existed until literally right now or 22 hours from now when they see the clip.

FatherSioux
05-09-2021, 10:48 PM
Shield maidens will shield maiden, last I looked the votes were close.

Pulgasari
05-09-2021, 10:56 PM
Shield maidens will shield maiden, last I looked the votes were close.

Very low participation, probably a bad thread 😬

G13
05-09-2021, 10:56 PM
He could have been a leader. He did nothing. He ran from it. Said it was a hoax. Cut off travel to ONE country. Wow... what a fucking hero. Oh then they sold all of americas stock of masks to china and other countries. LOL they dont even see 550k dead as a problem. Thats totally acceptable to republicans, under trump. Now, anyone who died from bidens inauguration is a total avoidable tragedy and hes responsible. LOL

You guys are so funny. Its like you cant see yourself in the mirror and think everyones memory is as short as yours.

The Covid Death rate is 0.13%

It's just The Flu

BTW did you get your Vaxx? I'm pretty sure you had multiple options

Gravydoo II
05-09-2021, 11:21 PM
You mean inject bleach like trump said? Or the one where they put the light inside the body?

G13
05-09-2021, 11:27 PM
You mean inject bleach like trump said? Or the one where they put the light inside the body?

It's just The Flu

P.S. The face diapers don't do anything

FatherSioux
05-10-2021, 12:47 AM

Domo
05-10-2021, 12:56 AM
https://i.imgur.com/t1n2Z2J.png

G13
05-10-2021, 01:03 AM
https://i.imgur.com/t1n2Z2J.png

Your grandpa voted for Hitler Kraut and probably stuffed some Jews in an oven

Gwaihir
05-10-2021, 01:14 AM
Wait......
Page 3....

Did Gravy just deflect when asked if he, himself, had been vaccinated, and which one he chose?

Let me get this straight.....point me out where I'm wrong....
Gravy has been lampooning for weeks that people should be mandated to vax, while he, himself, refuses to vax by merit of the fact that they are giving away Covid vaccination for free at CVS and rite-aid and he isn't vaccinated?

Am I getting this right? Bitch! Go get vaccinated immediately.

....only in clown world.

Gwaihir
05-10-2021, 01:20 AM
.....this fucking guy.....

Critical inadvertent reveal.

Domo
05-10-2021, 01:40 AM
Your grandpa voted for Hitler Kraut and probably stuffed some Jews in an oven

You sound butthurt.

Are you butthart?

Like to get a soft buttplug next time?

Whats your fucking point?

Your ancestors prob butchered nativ americans and slaves.

Horza
05-10-2021, 01:40 AM
Wait......
Page 3....

Did Gravy just deflect when asked if he, himself, had been vaccinated, and which one he chose?

Gravy has been lampooning for weeks that people should be mandated to vax, while he, himself, refuses to vax by merit of the fact that they are giving away Covid vaccination for free at CVS and rite-aid and he isn't vaccinated?

....only in clown world.

Please don't inject bleach, Teppler. It's not worth it just to own the libs.

Gwaihir
05-10-2021, 02:00 AM
Please don't inject bleach, Teppler. It's not worth it just to own the libs.

Don't trip. I don't believe in Covid. I prefer to place my belief in our Lord Jesus Christ. I won't be taking any vaccinations. Which one did you choose? Care to post proof?

G13
05-10-2021, 02:20 AM
You sound butthurt.

Are you butthart?

Whats your fucking point?

Your ancestors prob butchered nativ americans and slaves.

Nazi descendant is triggered

Domo
05-10-2021, 03:02 AM
Nazi descendant is triggered

When the facts hurts: DEFLECTION

FatherSioux
05-10-2021, 04:42 AM

Insider knowledge here?

Mesocyclone
05-10-2021, 08:04 AM
Make China Great Again

Gravydoo II
05-10-2021, 09:30 AM
Wait......
Page 3....

....only in clown world.

Dont be stupid. You think I or anyone would ever seek your approval?? You're like a south park character. If the town priest was a HUGE hitler fan, just happened to hate jews, just happened to regard all media as jewish, just happened to subscribe to all the tropes one could imagine about jewish people. That'd be you.

Hey I got a joke for you. How do you turn one church into many?
The police come in and arrest the staff for sexually abusing the children. Defenders will make one church, the victims will make another. Then those abusers do a few years and spread across the country, opening more churches. (thats your religion in a nut shell)

And no mandates. If you dont want it, dont go to the doctor if you get sick. Dont be a pussy ass hypocrite. Place you faith in the lord, while you choke on your own phlegm.

HalflingSpergand
05-10-2021, 09:41 AM
Dork

G13
05-10-2021, 02:44 PM
When the facts hurts: DEFLECTION

You have me confused with Horza and Gravypoo

Nice try though

Lemme know when you have a coherent thought beyond a meme

FatherSioux
05-10-2021, 03:09 PM
I thought Horza would win because Byue is just ignored by most at this point but the poll is very close. I know how the left loves polls.

Nocht
05-10-2021, 03:14 PM
I thought Horza would win because Byue is just ignored by most at this point but the poll is very close. I know how the left loves polls.

They are all just different segments of the same human centipede.