PDA

View Full Version : Enchanter Lull Line

Smeeter
05-08-2021, 02:16 PM
Hello everyone!

Enchanters get many different lull spells. So far I am just using the first lull to save mana. My question is what spells in the lull line are worth getting and using? Are certain lulls used for certain situations? If so what ones?

I started on green so Im pretty poor at the moment and dont have much gear. I need to conserve as much mana as I can. Also I dont want to waste plat on spells I dont need. Dam spell vendors are rip offs!

Thanks!

Crede
05-08-2021, 06:46 PM
Calm is ideal 99.9% of the time. Occasionally pacify if you need that long duration. Ignore the rest.

Endorra
05-08-2021, 07:58 PM
Calm is ideal 99.9% of the time. Occasionally pacify if you need that long duration. Ignore the rest.

Yup. Calm is king except a few higher end things where paci can make a difference despite being more expensive.

You can always buy the other spells later, for the lulls.

MiRo2
05-08-2021, 08:27 PM
I use soothe 100% of the time on my enchanter with zero problems. Whats the benefit of calm over soothe other than a slightly smaller aggro radius?

Snaggles
05-08-2021, 08:55 PM
That’s about it. Good general pull use and dungeon lull-walking. Pacify is expensive but you can basically stand on the npc without aggro. That and the 7 min timer.

MiRo2
05-08-2021, 09:07 PM
Then I would say soothe is king then. I pull in HS, Sebilis, Chardok, and pretty much everywhere with soothe and never get more than 1 excluding a critical resist.

Smeeter
05-09-2021, 01:56 AM
Ahh ok! Good to know. Ill be sure to pick up those spells and skip the rest. Thanks for the info everyone!

HanzzYolo
05-20-2021, 07:02 AM
Buy all of them when you get the cash, experienced enchanters will use all three. Calm is great for moving through a dungeon. Pacify is great for fighting next to mobs. Soothe is good when you have a ton of mobs to lull and have limited time/mana. (Soothe recasts the quickest and costs the least, which is very good when you are getting resist after resist ((you will get many, many resists when trying to lull))). The lull line is awesome. Don't skip any of em.