PDA

View Full Version : France headed for civil war

indiscriminate_hater
04-30-2021, 01:10 PM
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-56899765

Multiculturalism doesn't work.

Horza
04-30-2021, 01:15 PM
As if the United States isn't headed for civil war too.

Trexller
04-30-2021, 01:16 PM
I've been telling people that a Franxit would follow Brexit.

Multiculturalism destroys stable societies.

Don't wanna play ball with the NWO? Here have a billion non-native people and see what your resistant culture looks like in a decade!

Pulgasari
04-30-2021, 01:16 PM
In a country which pays for several thousand former generals on the retired and reserve lists, the support of just 20 of them to such explosive language does call for a sense of perspective, the BBC's Hugh Schofield in Paris says.

Nonetheless, that the letter was written at all is a sign of dangerous times, and the backing of Marine Le Pen means the themes will continue to resonate in the year of campaigning that lies ahead, our correspondent says.

:rolleyes:

Jibartik
04-30-2021, 01:18 PM
unzips

indiscriminate_hater
04-30-2021, 01:20 PM
:rolleyes:

The fact the even some of them are willing to risk their pensions by saying this seems significant. If their livelihoods weren't at stake, how many more would have signed their names to this as well? Learn how to read between the lines.

Horza
04-30-2021, 01:21 PM
Conservatives don't understand how math works.

Pulgasari
04-30-2021, 01:24 PM
The fact the even some of them are willing to risk their pensions by saying this seems significant. If their livelihoods weren't at stake, how many more would have signed their names to this as well? Learn how to read between the lines.

It's a PR stunt for the far right blonde lady, not a real event.

Trexller
04-30-2021, 01:31 PM
France headed for civil war

pls pls pls pls pls pls

Jibartik
04-30-2021, 01:36 PM
https://i.imgur.com/MBUQIZl.jpg

Kaveh
04-30-2021, 02:14 PM
Neither France nor America are headed for civil war

Unemployeds aren’t willing to work. You think they’ll fight? Go cash your stimulus checks and keep getting no pussy guys. No one is listening

Snortles Chortles
04-30-2021, 02:30 PM
rather disappointed that a forum OG turned out to be a high elf supremacist

Toxigen
04-30-2021, 02:55 PM
Multiculturalism doesn't work.

ding ding, that is correct

Jibartik
04-30-2021, 03:01 PM
we're talking libs vs conserves not being able to melt into the pot all the others did, right?

Toxigen
04-30-2021, 03:06 PM
who would have guessed muslim migrants incapable of assimilation would eventually become an issue?

Horza
04-30-2021, 03:06 PM
Sorry, but white supremacy is no longer a winning electoral strategy.

starkind
04-30-2021, 03:09 PM
The French have always been really angsty. Tho I don't blame them after several of the decades last incidents in their country, Europe.

Rly.

The problem is poverty. And U can't save ppl unless u can elevate them out of poverty, u can't do that by shipping them into slums in places that don't suck.

Jibartik
04-30-2021, 03:09 PM
The uptight uptighters, cant chill out with the uptight chill outers.

Toxigen
04-30-2021, 03:10 PM
https://i.imgur.com/cylV9am.jpg

starkind
04-30-2021, 03:12 PM
https://i.imgur.com/cylV9am.jpg

I am 64.78932% sure the aliens are forcing the elites to do it.

but they are more like, fucking it up. or apathetically making like they are like angry teens

and by elite i mean mark zuckerberg level

Elon, isn't really elite imo. but he's got some fun toys and clearence to launch shit into space, which is something u or I probably don't have. Wish more were like him.

indiscriminate_hater
04-30-2021, 03:12 PM
Following the logic of the "paradox of tolerance" that the Canadian cucks here like to cite so often, French natives should be intolerant of Muslim immigrants.

Trexller
04-30-2021, 03:21 PM
Following the logic of the "paradox of tolerance" that the Canadian cucks here like to cite so often, French nationals should be intolerant of Muslim immigrants.

They are. Nobody in europe is happy with the EU NWO attempts to destroy western culture with all that muslim culture pollution.

See: Brexit

Where I live in PA, over the last decade or so, has been inundated with immigrants, every 3rd person you see is indian or middle eastern, or like fresh-off-the-boat-african. Its like we don't have black people (african americans to be clear) anymore... i kinda wonder where they went? its weird. Also in this area, I barely ever meet another Korean person... although that is less surprising.

No shade toward any of those folks, 99.999% of any peoples are just tryin to figure out how to get along in the world.

That "Great Replacement" theory is probably not how marjorie taylor greene would describe it, but there is definitely some racial displacement going on. Natural or not, its there.

As a Korean guy, I kind of have an advantage outside observer. Everyone looks different to me :D

Horza
04-30-2021, 03:25 PM
https://i.imgur.com/wXnwqiN.jpg

Trexller
04-30-2021, 03:32 PM
Listen up Hulkamaniacs,

Hulkamania is running wild!

The Hulkster is gonna rule the world, Brother!

Horza
04-30-2021, 03:38 PM
tfw the argument for supporting your party is called "White Replacement Theory" and you can't figure out why people keep calling you a fascist.

Shawk
04-30-2021, 03:39 PM
lmao saying cuck is funny when your on a video game forum from 1999. dang weeb in denial calling other's a cuck lol

u are so naive

sorry, continue.

Trexller
04-30-2021, 03:46 PM
tfw the argument for supporting your party is called "White Replacement Theory" and you can't figure out why people keep calling you a fascist.

I felt like I made it clear in referencing the insane marjorie taylor greene, but I guess I can help out the cognitively impaired. my good deed for the day.

That replacement theory is some white supremacist bullshit. I won't ever support any form of extremism, this is not conducive to the discovery of real world solutions.

You got anything else in your quiver of limp arrows?

Fucking retard.

hobart
Multiculturalism isn't what is at work in France. In France, you immigrate and are socially/economically forced into segregated ghettos. There you live in and economically depressed echo chamber of dissent and discontent.

Want to de-radicalize a young muslim man who immigrates for a better life? Take him to a pub for a delicious burger with bacon, then take him to a strip club to see some titties afterward. Follow that up with a job so he can buy his own burgers and titties. That's how we do it in America.

What we need to do is figure out a way to get the Trumptards out of their own economically depressed echo chambers of dissent and discontent.

Europe imports and creates their own terrorists. We grow ours at home in backward hillbilly shitholes.

Kaveh
The world really isn’t that bad guys

Also, where were you pussies when TRUMP let Christian Armenia get ethnically cleansed by turkey last year?

Thank you Biden for shitting on turkey!!!

Kaveh
04-30-2021, 03:47 PM
Iran remembers, the ottomans will fucking pay

Kaveh
04-30-2021, 03:49 PM
Multiculturalism isn't what is at work in France. In France, you immigrate and are socially/economically forced into segregated ghettos. There you live in and economically depressed echo chamber of dissent and discontent.

Want to de-radicalize a young muslim man who immigrates for a better life? Take him to a pub for a delicious burger with bacon, then take him to a strip club to see some titties afterward. Follow that up with a job so he can buy his own burgers and titties. That's how we do it in America.

What we need to do is figure out a way to get the Trumptards out of their own economically depressed echo chambers of dissent and discontent.

Europe imports and creates their own terrorists. We grow ours at home in backward hillbilly shitholes.

There are studies that show integration of Muslims is inversely proportional to generosity of welfare, which is why America largely doesn’t have this problem. These studies are mostly done by Iranians regarding Iranians (and Kurds), so I don’t know if this is true regarding Maghrebi Arabs and Berbers, the typical Muslims in France

But for instance, Sweden’s iranian population is about 8x as Muslim as America’s iranian population

Jibartik
04-30-2021, 03:49 PM

The world aint bad, but we're at max pop.

Kaveh
04-30-2021, 03:50 PM
Hail Ahura Mazda

Kaveh
04-30-2021, 03:50 PM
The world aint bad, but we're at max pop.

Then I guess you better start carpet bombing Africa

(Jk, we aren’t at max pop, just need a new server)

Horza
04-30-2021, 03:51 PM
You got anything else in your quiver of limp arrows?

Fucking retard.

Why do conservatives all feel the need to get so angry when you point out how their shit stinks?

Jibartik
04-30-2021, 03:51 PM
we cant start a new server but we can reset this one!

Kaveh
04-30-2021, 03:52 PM
I thought Elon was starting red and calling it Olympus Mons?

indiscriminate_hater
04-30-2021, 03:54 PM

Also known as cultural assimilation, which in many ways is the antithesis of multiculturalism. Aside from that, agree with everything in this post.

Horza
04-30-2021, 04:01 PM
Not White Replacement Theory... just NWO attempts to destroy white culture with all that muslim culture pollution.

Trexller
04-30-2021, 04:01 PM
Why do conservatives all feel the need to get so angry when you point out how their shit stinks?

you accuse me, a korean guy, of being a white supremacist facist

there is a line, and you found it.

i'd go joe on your beta male cuck bitch ass.

but instead, reported for straight up racism.

Shawk
04-30-2021, 04:02 PM
I mean the bet is on Elon at this point. Bill is a bit.. Radical (jk)

Kaveh
04-30-2021, 04:04 PM
Not White Replacement Theory... just NWO attempts to destroy white culture with all that muslim culture pollution.

You should move to Iran dude, let me know how it goes

I’ll give you my old passport

Gravydoo II
04-30-2021, 04:05 PM
So... 1000 people represent the feelings of 67,000,000 people?
That means that 0.00149254 of the population said "they bad meanies!" and im sure you could find the same amount of people in america saying the EXACT same thing. Weird thing is, shut the fuck up you racist pussies. Do something. Stop crying like a fucking bitch. Do something.

Horza
04-30-2021, 04:05 PM

We have a Persian white supremacist here too, this place attracts all kinds of people.

Jibartik
04-30-2021, 04:09 PM
im just curious what do you rate as horza?

Pulgasari
04-30-2021, 04:10 PM

Wasn't there a Korean trump twitter-guy that got deported for guns?

Kevin Hoo? Something like that.

e: found it (https://tylerpaper.com/news/local/tyler-man-known-as-the-asian-nazi-sentenced-to-97-months-in-federal-prison-for/article_fd65f2e6-7657-11e9-b982-3f7a19fdd270.html)

kinda looks like hakuho!

e2:he appealed to scotus lol (https://www.supremecourt.gov/search.aspx?filename=/docket/docketfiles/html/public/20-550.html)

Shawk
04-30-2021, 04:13 PM

plz tell me this is sarcasm lmao

Shawk
04-30-2021, 04:14 PM
So... 1000 people represent the feelings of 67,000,000 people?
That means that 0.00149254 of the population said "they bad meanies!" and im sure you could find the same amount of people in america saying the EXACT same thing. Weird thing is, shut the fuck up you racist pussies. Do something. Stop crying like a fucking bitch. Do something.

IM MAKING MY BED ALRIGHT

SHEETS R TIGHT SIR

PILLOW FLUFFED

Kaveh
04-30-2021, 04:15 PM
We have a Persian white supremacist here too, this place attracts all kinds of people.

Nah buddy Armenians and Persians are definitely superior to whites, play me in chess

Gustoo
04-30-2021, 04:21 PM
I won't go into details but the only way to fix this is to love your neighbor and realize that you are both being sold down the river by the big bad man.

I think the easiest way to think of it as everyone is unknowingly working for the alien race of human devourers like in the tv show LEXX.

If you just love the few people you bump into and they love the few people they bump into, we will all be OK.

Kaveh
04-30-2021, 04:24 PM
Horza is right, I used to be a white supremacist but my son married a Beaner from El Salvador and I just love plantains too much to hate anymore

But I’d still crush Horza in single combat with my ancient shepherd’s paws

Shawk
04-30-2021, 04:30 PM
did he really just report and rage quit

Jibartik
04-30-2021, 04:46 PM
I won't go into details but the only way to fix this is to love your neighbor and realize that you are both being sold down the river by the big bad man.

I think the easiest way to think of it as everyone is unknowingly working for the alien race of human devourers like in the tv show LEXX.

If you just love the few people you bump into and they love the few people they bump into, we will all be OK.

https://i.imgur.com/tV254e5.gif

Horza
04-30-2021, 05:28 PM
did he really just report and rage quit

Apparently it's racist now to call someone a white supremacist when they say Muslim pollution is trying to destroy white culture.

Gwaihir
04-30-2021, 05:43 PM

Also, where were you pussies when TRUMP let Christian Armenia get ethnically cleansed by turkey last year?

Thank you Biden for shitting on turkey!!!
Actshually, I flew out to Armenia during all of that nonsense to take pictures to post on my FaceBerg account in protest.

Checkmate.

Horza
04-30-2021, 05:46 PM
Shut up Teppler.

Gwaihir
04-30-2021, 05:47 PM
Shut up Teppler.

Imagine how much shittier your life would be if you're u were black.

Gwaihir
04-30-2021, 05:50 PM

G13
04-30-2021, 05:51 PM
The only legit White Supremacists are the Democrats in white hoods that hunted down blacks and lynched them

Gwaihir
04-30-2021, 05:54 PM
Democrat stance on being caucasian:

You have no reason to complain. At least you're not black!

Kaveh
04-30-2021, 06:00 PM
Actshually, I flew out to Armenia during all of that nonsense to take pictures to post on my FaceBerg account in protest.

Checkmate.

Biden took a shit on turkey. Trump rubs Muslim orbs in Saudi Arabia. really makes u think

Seek Christ

G13
04-30-2021, 06:01 PM
Democrat stance on being caucasian:

You have no reason to complain. At least you're not black!

They are so racist they actually believe that black people don't know what an ID is

Gravydoo II
04-30-2021, 09:16 PM
Lol you could welcome those people in your political party and gain power if you carved out a niche for them. The world is not a zero sum game. When a poor person wins it doesnt mean someone else more deserving lost. Its just a threat to the white, rich, and established order. Bill O'reilly had the balls to actually say it one night on fox. It threatened the white establishment.

FatherSioux
04-30-2021, 09:18 PM
Entertaining to watch Horza try and get someone to engage him for 6 pages. Loser.

imperiouskitten
04-30-2021, 09:37 PM
Horza is right, I used to be a white supremacist but my son married a Beaner from El Salvador and I just love plantains too much to hate anymore

But I’d still crush Horza in single combat with my ancient shepherd’s paws

white male on hispanyolo female very very bad. huge cuckold racial power dynamic buried in the relationship like the 2001 obelisk

not even mixed? this is just bad news brampa

Kaveh
04-30-2021, 09:52 PM
white male on hispanyolo female very very bad. huge cuckold racial power dynamic buried in the relationship like the 2001 obelisk

not even mixed? this is just bad news brampa

She’s attractive so has to have a lot of European, only non aryans that are attractive in my book are Lebanese (she isn’t Lebanese). She’s not pure Mayan, she isn’t greasy and doesn’t have curly hair / isnt hirsute, but also not pure European. Either way, not a big deal. She isn’t trash like 88% of the 14 girls he dated prior

Kaveh
04-30-2021, 09:53 PM
Entertaining to watch Horza try and get someone to engage him for 6 pages. Loser.

Horza shouldn’t be banned but he also celebrates American deaths and likely paying for 20 only fans accounts. He is a simp and probably familiar with a golf ball and a garden hose

imperiouskitten
04-30-2021, 09:55 PM
She’s attractive so has to have a lot of European, only non aryans that are attractive in my book are Lebanese (she isn’t Lebanese). She’s not pure Mayan, she isn’t greasy and doesn’t have curly hair / isnt hirsute, but also not pure European. Either way, not a big deal. She isn’t trash like 88% of the 14 girls he dated prior

what height

FatherSioux
04-30-2021, 10:05 PM
But I thought all woes and issues happen in the US?

Horza
04-30-2021, 10:10 PM
what height

14 feet 88 inches

imperiouskitten
04-30-2021, 10:12 PM
14 feet 88 inches

probably 4 foot 7 at cecily weight. i will accept composite whiteness at 5'10" for hispanyolo

Kaveh
04-30-2021, 10:14 PM
She’s 5’8”, definitely can’t compete with your height and broad shoulders

imperiouskitten
04-30-2021, 10:15 PM
there's no shame in my being out of ur fail son's league dear, u say you've made better

anyway that's a borderline height, i will accept that shes not a ghetto gagger on ur honor as a man of the sands. a suitable mate for ur son's iranian half

Cecily
05-02-2021, 02:47 PM
probably 4 foot 7 at cecily weight. i will accept composite whiteness at 5'10" for hispanyolo
https://i.imgur.com/zOljZeC.gif

dcortez
05-02-2021, 02:56 PM
INC pillow fight!

A Knight
05-02-2021, 09:43 PM
I hope you get rescued France. Then you can go back to being my favorite, cigarette smoking, liberal joke punchline.

I wish I could make a meme of that Futurama episode where bender turns into a woman, and when he misses the guy he liked, have it say, "Ill secretly miss you France!"

Nirgon
05-03-2021, 10:35 AM

Coming from the commie

Jibartik
05-03-2021, 11:42 AM
World War 3: Everyone has a civil war.

Horza
05-03-2021, 12:14 PM
https://i.imgur.com/aQLTWb0.jpg

usernamebob27
05-03-2021, 01:16 PM

Horza's The Peoples Math room 101
Horza : How many fingers am I holding up class?
Class : 4 fingers
Horza : and if the party says there are not 4, but 5, then how many.
Class : 5 fingers
Horza no you are lying
Class : 4 fingers what else do you want us to say 4 or 5 it doesn't matter plz let the pain stop.

Orwell had the future down Pat.
Conservatives know math, and they also accept biological science to boot...they'll be the last ones to accept reality.

Your math system, and your way of life, Horza is tyrannical authoritarian fascism.

usernamebob27
05-03-2021, 01:28 PM

Horza no you are lying
Class : 4 fingers what else do you want us to say 4 or 5 it doesn't matter plz let the pain stop.

Conservatives know math, and they also accept biological science to boot...they'll be the last ones to accept reality.

Your math system, and your way of life, Horza is tyrannical authoritarian fascism

Bardp1999
05-03-2021, 01:32 PM
France is going to have a big pillow fight to see who rules next? Uninterested

usernamebob27
05-03-2021, 01:40 PM
Horza no you are lying

Your math system, and your way of life, Horza is tyrannical authoritarian fascism

I'm not even a rep or conservative person either. But Horza's side has obviously lost touch with reality, facts, and science...while the other hasn't.

Horza
05-03-2021, 01:44 PM
I'm not even a conservative but Republicans are right one hundred percent of the time. Checkmate, libs.

TheSurgeon
05-03-2021, 01:49 PM
As if the United States isn't headed for civil war too.

LOL anyway. The next Civil War in the US will be fought over Twitter and TikTok by a bunch of cowards. All sides are full of bitchmade zinger flingers, and no one has the stones for actual revolution.

usernamebob27
05-03-2021, 01:55 PM
I'm not even a conservative but Republicans are right one hundred percent of the time. Checkmate, libs.

I'm glad you see it's an obvious check mate. Your retort was meant to be sarcastic, but you know deep down it's the truth. You guys just want to take the power from whatever group is in power right now so you can use it to stomp on the necks of everyone else and become the next tyrannical dictator ship. If you guys did ever get the power you'd straight up run the ship right into the ground, your side doesn't know how to build things, it only knows how to destroys things.

Toxigen
05-03-2021, 01:58 PM
When you embrace intersectional feminism, postmodern identity politics, and socialist economics as the three-legged stool of your political philosophy you’re not going to attract a lot of people grounded in the kind of reality necessary to do objectively good work — and sooner or later it’s going to become obvious that none of your people can make your trains run on time.

usernamebob27
05-03-2021, 02:08 PM
Horza your retorts are...just wow...I don't like to see mentally handy cap made fun off IRL...but I'm ok with people doing it to you on this forum.

usernamebob27
05-03-2021, 02:23 PM
Trump lost, bro.

So did Biden. lulz
This is probably to nuance for you to understand Horza but others here will get it. waka waka!

G13
05-03-2021, 03:04 PM
Leftie Math

2 + 2 = Racism

Pulgasari
05-03-2021, 03:15 PM

gottem

Gravydoo II
05-03-2021, 06:14 PM
I'm not even a rep or conservative person either. But Horza's side has obviously lost touch with reality, facts, and science...while the other hasn't.

This is too true. You cannot be a democrat and say things like "climate change is real and its caused by people" or "science is real" or things like "racism exists in america and in the justice system". They WILL throw you out. You cannot say things like "trump should be impeached" either or you will be sanctioned by your party. The democrats are known for hating free speech and punishing people for saying things they dont agree with. Like that democrat, liz chaney.

G13
05-03-2021, 06:31 PM
Leftie doesn't understand that political parties represent the will of their voters

usernamebob27
05-03-2021, 08:02 PM
Lefties only have the IQ of Potato's...They only understand smash, grab, and set dumpster on fire.

Gravydoo II
05-03-2021, 08:21 PM
Who assaulted the capitol in a failed, retarded terrorist attack, without covering their faces wearing trump gear and told everyone "we are assaulting the capitol, we killed people" while they were doing it???

It was antifa, george soros, and the kennedy family or something, right? Lizard people?

A millionaire drug addict said you are the smartest audience in radio though. Must be true.

usernamebob27
05-03-2021, 08:29 PM
Who was burning down the entire country and other countries for almost the entire year of 2020 and still continuing to this very day and night. Not the capital people. Your people gravydoo, your guys have cost at least 2billion in insurance damage so far, and if you know anything about insurance coverage, they pay out only the minimum amount they are obligated to. The true price has been probably over 20billion in damage. The human suffering your side has forced on the planets normal population though is priceless.

Pulgasari
05-03-2021, 08:36 PM
Lefties only have the IQ of Potato's...They only understand smash, grab, and set dumpster on fire.

& eat hot chip

G13
05-03-2021, 08:47 PM
Leftie doesn't understand that the Capital Incident was an Antifa LARP Reichstag Fire Simulation by Lefties

usernamebob27
05-03-2021, 09:18 PM
I thought the Capital Incident was allowed to happen so they had reason to make DC a harden police state with permanent fencing and military forces.
Pretty sure they were expecting it to be more violent so they had justified reason to keep the fences and military there forever...but the only people that were killed there were the maga ppl.

BTW...is the fencing and military still there? I haven't heard any news about that for the longest time.

Topgunben
05-03-2021, 11:22 PM
Islam will spread anyway it can. Starting 1400 years ago, it was through blood and conquest, now it is through immigration and blood.

French Christians and Patriots can read the writing on the wall, although it is probably too late. France doesn't have the Luxury of being an Island like the UK.

Horza
05-03-2021, 11:34 PM
Lots of conservative tears in this thread about Trump having encouraged a violent mob to sack the Capitol.

G13
05-03-2021, 11:41 PM
Leftie pretending Jan 6 wasn't an Antifa LARP

Comedy Gold

Jibartik
05-03-2021, 11:42 PM
arresting people for taking selfies because you think trump did something.

Horza
05-03-2021, 11:45 PM
303cUiJkpmw

Pulgasari
05-03-2021, 11:45 PM
arresting people for taking selfies because you think trump did something.

the HMT to fash pipeline is real :p

Botten
05-03-2021, 11:51 PM
Who was burning down the entire country and other countries for almost the entire year of 2020 and still continuing to this very day and night. Not the capital people. Your people gravydoo, your guys have cost at least 2billion in insurance damage so far, and if you know anything about insurance coverage, they pay out only the minimum amount they are obligated to. The true price has been probably over 20billion in damage. The human suffering your side has forced on the planets normal population though is priceless.

God forbid whataboutism is used to address crazed right statements... in a France headed for civil war post....

Here we go :p, "Oh yeah...... well White Supremacist and racist groups like the ones that stormed the capital on January 2020 caused the most damaging riot in all of the US's history."

The Riot of New York City in 1863
Rioters targeted African-Americans and destroyed their homes. After 4 days of damage the riot totaled as high as possibly $5 million, a very large amount of money for the time.

awe shucks... 1863 was around the "civil war." Damn on topic...

See what I did there you smart right guys ;)

Jibartik
05-03-2021, 11:52 PM
I tried to read that..

G13
05-03-2021, 11:52 PM
Idiotic Leftie still thinks a cop was beaten by a mob when even the MSM has reported that story was BS

Proves he has no brain

Kaveh
05-03-2021, 11:53 PM
Rioting of any kind doesn’t happen absent a social safety net. If unemployment meant starvation, a lot of you would be better men

Jibartik
05-03-2021, 11:56 PM
When does setting fire to buildings in the name of a political agenda make the transition from protest to riot to terrorism?

usernamebob27
05-04-2021, 12:07 AM
Depends on the marching orders the cable news gets from their masters I believe is the deciding factor on whos the baddies Jib.

Topgunben
05-04-2021, 12:08 AM
When does setting fire to buildings in the name of a political agenda make the transition from protest to riot to terrorism?

a good question. Truthfully, how it is viewed in retrospect seems to matter more than how it is viewed in the moment.

40 years from now, when all the dust has settled, we will know if the burning of Cities by far left groups were acts seeded on the right side of history.

People are just pissed right now, and have been for a long time. It doesnt seem to matter what reality is for a lot of these miscreants. They just want to watch the world burn because their lives likely are not that good.

Best wishes to all the good people who have decided to stay in Washington - I just couldnt see a future there.

Horza
05-04-2021, 12:11 AM
Idiotic Leftie still thinks a cop was beaten by a mob when even the MSM has reported that story was BS

Proves he has no brain

I guess you didn't watch the video.

Kaveh
05-04-2021, 12:15 AM

If you are not working on a week day you are defying the state and thus a terrorist

Kaveh
05-04-2021, 12:17 AM
a good question. Truthfully, how it is viewed in retrospect seems to matter more than how it is viewed in the moment.

40 years from now, when all the dust has settled, we will know if the burning of Cities by far left groups were acts seeded on the right side of history.

People are just pissed right now, and have been for a long time. It doesnt seem to matter what reality is for a lot of these miscreants. They just want to watch the world burn because their lives likely are not that good.

Best wishes to all the good people who have decided to stay in Washington - I just couldnt see a future there.

Washington state seems like one of the few Democratic ran states I thought was OK. Colorado being the other than comes to mind. California and Illinois get worse every time I go. SAD because Chicago used to be my favorite big city before the N words made it a war zone

usernamebob27
05-04-2021, 12:21 AM
the horror video's of antifa on andy ngo's twitter page in comparison with anything that happened on the 6th excluding that poor vet woman getting merc'd through the neck for trying to climb through a window. the 6th looks like an ice cream party in comparison with that hellish vision of earth you guys created Horza. I actually had that day off and i watched the whole thing go down live on streams. It was like a slow roll, the police that were there let them inside, then the media spun it to look like riot. The body count was 1 heart attack, one stroke, one old lady got trampled because police bear sprayed a tight packed group of people on the steps, one guy fell from climbing on scaffolding, and that unarmed veteran lady got merc'd by the capital police for trying to get through a window. All casualties were MAGA ppl.

Horza
05-04-2021, 12:23 AM
Andy Ngo got a milkshake thrown at him and then fled the country, he's a true patriot.

G13
05-04-2021, 12:27 AM
Idiotifc Leftie still doesn't comprehend that even far leftie CBS reported that Brian Sicknick was not murdered

He died from natural causes

Idiotic Leftie is idiotic

Horza
05-04-2021, 12:29 AM
It sure looks like a cop was beaten by a mob in the video.

usernamebob27
05-04-2021, 12:37 AM
/sigh....well I guess its my own fault, Horza your brain has melted out your skull from what appears to be a serious drug addiction. No hope for you, won't waste my time.

G13
05-04-2021, 12:48 AM
Leftie is so sure when his video doesn't prove anything

He only sees what his twisted ideological mind wants to see

Meanwhile Antifa/BLM are torching cities and murdering cops (David Dorn)

Oh and the hero cops that leftie is acting like are innocent victims brained an unarmed protestor and murdered her

Horza
05-04-2021, 12:50 AM
Don't believe your lying eyes?

G13
05-04-2021, 01:00 AM
Leftie can't make up his mind

Cops are racist or cops are heroes

Leftie has claimed in the past that the protestors killed a cop

Leftie was lying his ass off

Horza
05-04-2021, 01:06 AM
Not everything in life is as black and white as your comic book heroes and villains.

G13
05-04-2021, 01:09 AM
Leftie is suddenly preaching that everything is not black and white or a comic book

Given his posting history

lol

Topgunben
05-04-2021, 10:34 PM
Leftie is suddenly preaching that everything is not black and white or a comic book

Given his posting history

lol

I think you are starting to get under Horza's skin. Good job.

Gravydoo II
05-04-2021, 10:52 PM
Deny deny. Right wing always the victim. 2a patriots never hurt police. "they dont know how to riot" - rush limbaugh Daddy was a mean man. Boot straps and what not.

Gravydoo II
05-04-2021, 10:55 PM
I think hes right. right wing people are way too fucking retarded to put together a failed raid even with a huge numbers advantage, police ordered to look for "antifa", and the help from within.

They are just incapable of putting anything together. Even a pathetic attempt at taking over a building which only succeeded in paying lawyers. You think 1000 people with an IQ under 100 equals any kind of brain trust? If you gave em all type writers and told em to write, the room would be covered in shit and broken type writers 24 hours later. They would develop a new way to draw with feces, not create anything worth seeing.

Bisonzabi
05-07-2021, 02:29 PM

Only if its right wing. It's all about building a narrative. You're not suppose to remember the riots in 2020 with the burning and looting.

Pulgasari
05-07-2021, 02:36 PM
Only if its right wing. It's all about building a narrative. You're not suppose to remember the riots in 2020 with the burning and looting.

That sounds fine really. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Baler
05-07-2021, 02:37 PM
What's crazy is france is heading westworld.

Horza
05-07-2021, 02:40 PM

Those poor right-wing arsonists? :o

Pulgasari
05-07-2021, 02:43 PM
Those poor right-wing arsonists? :o

huh?

a greater wrong is poor medicine for a lesser wrong

hobart
05-07-2021, 03:22 PM
The issue is selective accountability and intellectually dishonest assignment of responsibility.

Donald Trump throws gasoline on a volatile situation when you know very well he had advisors who saw the danger coming a mile away. He then commends the criminals as they are engaging in their criminal behavior. Yet, somehow, not responsible.

Joe Biden believes that black people's lives matter. Therefore, he's 100% responsible for every criminal activity that occurs within 50 miles of site where a BLM rally occurs.

I don't blame Donald Trump for the shooting in El Paso, it would be intellectually dishonest to do so. But he is responsible for the attack on US Capitol by Y'all Queda.

Blingy
05-08-2021, 12:13 PM
Back to the original subject. Rumor has it France has a giant pile of pristine WWII guns. Never fired and only dropped once. A civil war would be so bloody all the feminine hygiene plants would need to keep production stable.

Pulgasari
05-08-2021, 05:25 PM
Back to the original subject. Rumor has it France has a giant pile of pristine WWII guns. Never fired and only dropped once. A civil war would be so bloody all the feminine hygiene plants would need to keep production stable.

I'll never understand the American taste for characterizing the French as effete. European men kiss each other all the time. Does that make them gay? Maybe.

Jibartik
05-08-2021, 05:44 PM
I'll never understand the American taste for characterizing the French as effete. European men kiss each other all the time. Does that make them gay? Maybe.

i always had this little theory that the muslim religion hates homosexuality because some clerics were made fun of for holding hands (https://affadshaikh.com/2012/10/02/no-thats-not-a-gay-festival-its-muslim-guys-hanging-out/).