PDA

View Full Version : Freeport Militia Faction Fix

Jorgam
04-02-2021, 10:07 AM
I'm sick of being punished for killing Lucan once.. what is the best way to kill or quest yourself back into the good graces of the Freeport Militia who own West and East Freeport? I'm over here doing DF slashed belts and hating life. Is there a faster quest?

Thanks!

madgarin
04-02-2021, 10:40 AM
Most reliable way without messing up other factions is the inert potion quest in Erudin. Requires amiable with Craftkeepers, I believe. Goes extra fast if you get a Necro to root Slashin next to the quest giver :). Be prepared for very tired fingers though. *edit to add or tons of orc scalps/goblin ears/gnoll scalps all work as well.

Bakuryu13
04-02-2021, 03:35 PM
The scalps are definitely easiest without dinging factions. Farm bags full of stacks (I used to clear the orcs in kith, then run through hhp killing every gnoll/orc that wasnt camped). Belts are a bit more common but you are bag limited more than you are for scalps

madgarin
04-02-2021, 04:53 PM
Scalps are indeed easy, unless you are amiable with Craftkeepers and have a necro friend. If so you can go from max scowling to indif in about 30 minutes, if your wrist can handle it. Max ally can be reached in about 75-90 minutes in total.