PDA

View Full Version : Turning in sarnak warbraids as an iksar monk

GinnasP99
03-29-2021, 06:35 PM
Ok so, basically title says it all. I'm looking to start doing this for my monk on green. Could anyone detail how you do this? or maybe even provide screenshots of exactly where you flop to and sneak turn in ?

Man0warr
04-01-2021, 04:00 AM
Why do you want to do this? For the Overthere Hammer? It's going to take you less time to farm enough plat to buy a Puppet Strings MQ than farm the amount of braids needed to do the quest.

Baler
04-01-2021, 06:40 AM
https://wiki.project1999.com/The_New_Worker#Raising_Venril_Sathir_Faction

Maybe harmony and sneak.

formallydickman
04-01-2021, 11:09 AM
Why do you want to do this? For the Overthere Hammer? It's going to take you less time to farm enough plat to buy a Puppet Strings MQ than farm the amount of braids needed to do the quest.

It's actually pretty excellent XP in your 40's... something like 30k xp per braid. If you planned it right you could kill 2 birds with one stone.

GinnasP99
04-01-2021, 07:05 PM
Yeah that's why I'm doing it, mainly xp with a bonus of hammer after like 7-9 levels of doing it.

Jimjam
04-01-2021, 07:21 PM
Yeah that's why I'm doing it, mainly xp with a bonus of hammer after like 7-9 levels of doing it.

The xp is okay, but the cash is awful. Under the old recharge cost the lost income from not xping normally would have been enough to just buy a mq. With the new cost I’m not sure. I posted the math somewhere when i quested my SK’s faction/hammer.